[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: t_Josh_Haber_.png (204KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
t_Josh_Haber_.png
204KB, 507x640px
Apologize.
>>
>>28583420
I'm sorry. I never should have doubted you.
>>
For what? I've been out of the loop for about 2 years.
>>
I agree. Haber should apologise for raping the show and not even having the decency to lube up.
>>
File: shrug.gif (4KB, 35x28px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
4KB, 35x28px
>>28583420
lol sorry
>>
>>28583420
I'll apologize for doubting the final, but I'll not apologize for anything else that happen this season.
>>
Sorry
>>
>>28583420
I'll apologize when I see the second part.

It's not about starting off magnificently, it's about carrying on until the end.
>>
File: an hiro.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
an hiro.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
>>28583420
No, fuck you, 30 minute of finale will not make it up for 6 months of already shit
>>
>>28583420
Apologize for what? The episode was shit, exactly what I expected. I want a fucking finale where the mane 5 minus Twilight do something for once. Thanks to this fucker and his shitty OC, we'll never have that. Fuck Starlight and fuck him.
>>
>>28583849
Starlight first appeared in an episode written by Larson when Larson was story editor.
>>
>>28583901
In Larson's episode, Starlight was an evil villain whose only known power was stealing cutie marks. Now she's a sociopathic main character more powerful than Star Swirl the Bearded.
The current character has absolutely nothing to do with the character Larson wrote.
>>
>>28583901
Glimmer is a proxy character.
Mccarthy created Sunset shimmer. Hasbro liked the character but wanted it exclusive to the equestria girls movies and thus created Starlight Glimmer. Had Eqg never existed, neither would've Starlight.

Thanks monster high fags.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>28583420
Thank you for turning a good kids show into a fucking toy commercial for bronies.
>>
>>28583420
I apologize on behalf of every single member of this idiotic fandom who keep stubbornly pretending they know anything about life and how this world works.

It was never the fault of the writers. They're only fault is for staying and taking it like the good submissive doormats they are.

In reality the person who raped, degraded, bastardized, parodied and ruined the show since "Return of Harmony, Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed, Sisterhooces Social" is none one else but executive producer at Hasbro Studios "Mike Vogel". That curly blonde haired, blue-eyed looking faggot who went bald after he started messing with MLP FIM.
>>
File: MIKE VOGEL STRIKES BACK.png (669KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
MIKE VOGEL STRIKES BACK.png
669KB, 854x480px
>>28584590
>>
Who are you again?
>>
>>28583931
The staff has denied any connection between the two famalan. You got any sources to back that up?
Plus reformed villians aren't new. Discord and Luna were two early reformed villians
>>
>>28583420
>Apologize.
>>28583474
>I'm sorry. I never should have doubted you.
>>28583485
>For what? I've been out of the loop for about 2 years.
>>28583490
>Haber should apologise for raping the show and not even having the decency to lube up.

You should have seen this coming from:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/
>>
File: 1458217834352.gif (950KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1458217834352.gif
950KB, 320x234px
>>28583420
>throws Discord and Trixie in order to damage contorl his whole shitty season about Starlight
>bronies still eat that shit
>>
>>28583849
>implying not a Spikefag
>>
>>28584562
B-but Derpy was there! Everyone loves Derpy! Anf shes ma
>>
>>28585171
And she's a mailmare too!
>>
>>28585166
The what now?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.