[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General 2017 Hype Thread #3: Holy FUCK Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Welcome back to our regular hype thread. This was gonna be another movie thread but A. there's only so much discussion you can have about a movie that's very scarce on details at the moment and B. the amount of shit that was released today was astounding, so I decided to rebrand it as a General 2017 Hype Thread because SO MUCH SHIT is coming. We got:

>Season 7

>3 MORE EQUESTRIA GIRLS things idk what they are but they're SOMETHING

>The Movie

>New toys!

And maybe more will be announced since New York Comic Con is this weekend and Hasbro tends to announce a lot of shit there. Last year it was the Equestria Girls Minis and the year before that was something comic related.

Anyways, let's get talkin'! You can still talk about the movie if you want but the General is no longer centered around that.
>>
>>28579542
new equestria girls? hmm, interesting. i'd love to see how it turns out.
>>
>>28579542
I hope hiro deletes this board and I can finally be free from 4chen
>>
>>28579703
We can all perish peacefully beneath the ban hammer when we participate in the final containment breach shitstorm.
>>
>>28579542
Hasbro only will make MLP NYCC announcements tonight, at the pre-Event. They're not doing anything during the convention except Star Wars reveals.

But at least we can hope to see something in hopefully an hour or so? The pre-NYCC event should be starting soon.
>>
File: 1473395469979.png (192KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1473395469979.png
192KB, 640x617px
>>28579735
Together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms
>>
>>28579743
Do you know where I can find that? Is there a stream or somethin'?
>>
>>28579822
Unfortunately no, it's an invite-only event like Toyfair. I say basically refresh Equestria Daily, or MLPMerch, or check Hasbro Pulse for any information.

Any anons going to NYCC by the way? I am.
>>
>>28579864
There are some people streaming preview night but it's all Transformers fans.
>>
>>28579916
So they're only showing the transformers stuff, that sucks. Toy Ark shoukd be doing something, I hope.
>>
>>28579944
Oh no, they're showing a lot. It's just that Transformers fans aren't going over to pony stuff if there is any.

Hasbro themselves is tweeting a bit, but so far only about that Trolls movie.
>>
>>28579950
There also might not be any pony stuff. Hopefully there is, they got to show off GoH wave 2 somewhere before Toyfair, I'd hope.
>>
>>28579959
We'll see, like I said Hasbro themselves are tweeting.
>>
>KREO Trolls
That's still a thing? Kreo, I mean. I thought that failed already.
>>
https:-//www.fac----ebook.com/video.php?v=101----53802100216956

Guy walking through the booth now. Showing everything.
>>
File: CuCtEwvWcAAm3Vq.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuCtEwvWcAAm3Vq.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
This is it? Disappointing.

At least there's no Glimmer, and looks like they're giving away that MLP GOH comic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.