[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will she be able to fly, /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sad_scootaloo.png (95KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
sad_scootaloo.png
95KB, 900x620px
When will she be able to fly, /mlp/?
>>
File: chief executive lels.jpg (25KB, 502x391px) Image search: [Google]
chief executive lels.jpg
25KB, 502x391px
>>28569843
Never.
If sunbutt never gets an episode, chikunbutt never gets to fly.

Hasjew knows this.
>>
>>28569843
i think isn't bad if she never fly, is a good message the people with disabilities can be great too

>inb4 memeshit/frogshit
>>
Nope
>>
File: hue.jpg (74KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
74KB, 300x297px
>>28569843
Never Ever.
>>
When Villains on the show stop being forgiven.
>>
>>28569843
>Do you know how to fly scootaloo
Rainbow dash ask as she carry scootaloo on her back
>No rainbow
>How old are you again?
>16 years old, Rainbow
>Well it's time you to learn how to fly
Rainbow Dash drop scootaloo from back as scootaloo hit ground so hard that she die
THE END
>>
>>28569880
Normally true, but this is a world with defined roles.

If Scootaloo can't fly, then she's effectively an Earth Pony that doesn't have connections to nature.
>>
>>28569843
When she is dead and gets her angelic wings.
>>
>>28570474
That would be an amazing series finale. Scootaloo is dead and has to come to terms with it. Once she finally does, she gets dragged down to hell by those giant hands in 'Ghost'.
>>
>>28570474
She still can't fly.
>>
I would like to see an episode where Discord uses his power to giver her working wings.
>>
>>28570196
>she's effectively an Earth Pony that doesn't have connections to nature
I can see her doing some Evel Knievel style stunts using her mad wing hovering skills to do some unique stunts that earth ponies can't do, get rich and have the adoration of both her mentor Rainbow Dash and her fans.
>>
File: 14758292282.png (661KB, 812x589px) Image search: [Google]
14758292282.png
661KB, 812x589px
>>28569843
>When Chickens Fly.
>>
>>28569843
In the season 7 finale twilight will sacrifice her wings for scoots
>>
File: image.png (401KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401KB, 500x500px
>>28569843
When Sunset becomes canon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.