[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #124

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 115

"It has to be this way" Edition
Previous thread: >>28512543
Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia thanks to NoHooves for updating it

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times. Spiral staircase Rhinoceros beetle Ruins street Fig tart Rhinoceros beetle Via dolorosa Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Giotto
>>
File: 1437769542964.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1437769542964.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>28567974
DJ-tan is a slut
>>
Forst
>>
File: Where the fuck is Mickey.jpg (106KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Where the fuck is Mickey.jpg
106KB, 2000x1125px
Parking.

Do people even still know what that means anymore?
God, it's been so long.
>>
File: 20161004_014706~01.jpg (110KB, 1011x719px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_014706~01.jpg
110KB, 1011x719px
>>28567980
SKREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28567974
I'd show that Shimmigrant a good time
If you know what I mean
>>
I'll let you guys in on a secret:
I'm a chronic masturbator
>>
>>28568005
Hi A Chronic Masterbator
I'm JoJo
>>
>>28568005
I had the same problem, until I transcended to the most patrician taste possible, traps and petite girls, now I only masturbate once or twice a week.
>>
>>28568607
A man with great taste
>>
File: 1437903776310.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1437903776310.png
96KB, 519x370px
>>28563100
>>28563569
Come on guys, even if we forget about rape thing, she's still a crazy manipulative bitch.
>>
>>28569008
Yes, and...?
>>
>"WE HIT THE IMAGE LIMIT"
>"No guys its ok the there will be a new thread up tomorrow we only have 50 posts left"
>"DON'T YOU KNOW POSTING GETS SLOWER WHEN THERE'S NO PICTURES?"
>"Yeah sure, but that's just a bad excuse."
>"THE THREAD IS FUCKED"
>Burn through 50 posts
>New thread that very same night
Some of you cunts need to learn to relax.
>>
>>28569008
She is innocent and pure
>>
>>28569104
The thread is fucked desu, for the same reasons I have stated in the other thread.
Maybe I just need to start shitposting again.
>>
>>
File: 1474047112063.jpg (170KB, 556x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1474047112063.jpg
170KB, 556x1437px
>>
>>
>>28567974
>Twilight looks at you like this
What do you do?
>>
>>28570004
Find out as a human from Earth that EqG humans are as big as ponies. Then proceed to boop.
>>
File: nyUslUD.jpg (72KB, 490x373px) Image search: [Google]
nyUslUD.jpg
72KB, 490x373px
>>28570004
Tell her I'm flattered, but I'm a happily taken man. As long as she knows we're just friends I'm cool with her being openly affectionate and snuggly though, that shit is my jam.
>>
>>28570004
Turn around me, only to see nothing
Then ask her what she was lookong at
>>
>>28569191
>innocent and pure
But her boipussy is loose and soaked with cum.
>>
>>28570004
"O-oh, uh, hey. Like what you see?"

Then probably cry because she isn't real. And never will be.
>>
>>28570437
>turn around me
I'm growing paranoid that 12 stars on a blue background are among us
>>
>>28569016
I am >>28568607 and you are a bigger degenerate than the actual rapist "female" Dusk Shine.
This is a christian board.
>>
>>28570556
>>28570573
Are you okay, mate?
I know that feel too.
>>
File: Coffee.png (107KB, 551x500px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.png
107KB, 551x500px
>>28570619
The spoiler got fucked up. I don't even know.

Two-Body Problem: Chapter 4 soon.
>>
>>28570603
>traps
petite is fine. try getting into a realistic fetish that will make her tighter :^)
>>
Thread's so dead I don't even feel shame at blogposting.

For a variety of reasons, I put off Cyber and Heretek greens for a while and decided to enjoy the labors of my fellow writefags. Big Brother Shining Armor is fucking amazing, and now that I'm getting into Act III I'm hoping to get current before churro finishes up. It's been a wild fucking ride, but a fun one. Good pacing, good characterization; a well written peace.

Just... fuck, man. The end of Act II was a downer. I was hoping that it was going to end decently, maybe Indigo got killed off by something else, but no.

Also, if anyone gives a shit, I let my waifu of Midnight Sparkle get the better of me and started writing a continuation of that oneshot from last thread. I've got like... a solid 20 posts or so written up. I enjoy the giant ham. Sue me.

Might post it here if I get annoyed at the thread being stuck like this. Not like more SciTwi in the SciTwi thread is going to be a bad thing.
>>
>>28570949
I like cyberlight
>>
>>28570949
Also its ok to blogpost
>>
>>28571001
>flashbacks to EQGWF blogposts getting multiple rows of (You)'s
no, no, it's not okay to blogpost
>>
>>28571072
But that was eqgwf, this isnt
>>
>>28567974

>>28566089
If you could, would you a Midnight?
>>
>>28571283
I would, but would you a Thighlight?
>>
>>28571283
Of course
>>
>>28571348
Can we just talk about how cool midnights design is
>>
File: 1475500454023.png (53KB, 815x284px) Image search: [Google]
1475500454023.png
53KB, 815x284px
>>28571506
>tumblr speak
>>
>>28571506
I'm not too big on her hair, but then again I wasn't for Demon Sunset either. At least until she did that flaring hair movement thing when she said Twilight had nothing to use against her. Beyond that, Midnight's design is pretty boss. Love the raven's wings especially.

Oddly enough, Gloriosa's Gaia Everfree form actually has a decent hairstyle, even though everything else about her design screams 'parallel to Midnight.' Probably due to the whole 'corruption by Equestrian Magic' bit.
>>
>>28571530
How is that tumblr speak
>>
>>28571545
>"Can we just [verb] how [adjective] [noun phrase] [complementrary verb] (lack of question mark)"
Here you are. Lurk more.
>>
>>28571581
Im not new here I read r9klight on day one, English is just not my first language
>>
File: (You).gif (249KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
249KB, 500x500px
>>28571581
>getting this rustled over literally nothing
Jesus Christ you people are just as bad as Tumblr
>>
>>28571609
Oh.
Oooh.
That explains it.
>>28571623
>striving to make newfags getting accustomed to our customs is being rustled
No you.
>>
I got a new story. It's called Jefflight
>>
>>28571655
continue
>>
>>28571655
I wanna read it
>>
>>28571655
Post it
>>
File: discord and gun.gif (43KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
discord and gun.gif
43KB, 550x400px
My first try at animating. I picked the Moblight finale to try out the software. Thoughts?
>>
>>28571878
I don't.
>>
>>28572206
Looks solid to me. I already enjoy your art, so seeing it flow into animation is pretty cool. Keep it up Anon.
>>
File: oh gosh.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
>>28572260
I didn't know I had fans
>>
>>28572282
(Are you a writefag too? I remember you drawing BBSA and even r9k stuff super early on)
>>
>>28572307
Yes.
>>
>>28572322
(A-Are you in the Discord?)
>>
>>28572331
No
>>
>>28572348
Dot?
>>
>>28572361
When did this become a guessing game?
>>
>>28572387
when they said that they were a writefag
plus its fun to guess
>>
File: Takanuva approves of this.png (30KB, 231x220px) Image search: [Google]
Takanuva approves of this.png
30KB, 231x220px
>>28571339
>>
>>28572479
>Bionicle
Jeff?
>>
>>28572387
Dunno. Don't care. Strap in, faggots, it's 'Midzek starts something out of boredom' time again!

http://pastebin.com/tj2gUc3f

The original oneshot for those who haven't read it or need a refresher.

I'll figure shit out later as far as the pastebin goes. For now, it's Midnight Time!
>>
File: Kopaka square.png (125KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
Kopaka square.png
125KB, 274x274px
>>28572495
Unfortunately not.
>>
File: Moon_over_the_human_world_EG2.png (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_over_the_human_world_EG2.png
444KB, 1280x720px
>>28572502

>You soar across the skyline of Canterlot, wings catching the occasional updraft to keep you from actually having to put effort into using them, focused as you are on the city below you.
>You are Midnight Sparkle, if the wings weren’t a dead giveaway.
>It had been a week since Sunset had found out that you were still rolling around in Twilight’s head, although you had to admit it had gone much smoother than you had thought it might.
>Aside from a few precautions in case things became unpleasant, she seemed content with your impromptu heart-to-heart.
>While you admit that you had not intended to talk as much as you had, the result was far from a poor one.
>Sunset trusted you, and although you felt as if you couldn’t return it in kind beyond her promise to let you explain yourself to Twilight on your own time, that made you feel... good.
>Autonomy, and the ability to feel anything other than a hunger for magic and a thirst for knowledge of the stuff felt nice, but that... that felt good.
>You shake yourself out of your thoughts, banking around a skyscraper and perching atop one of the stone gargoyles set up at it’s corners.
>Introspection could come later, when Twilight was awake and you were alone with your thoughts.
>Your autonomy was, after all, the very reason you were out and about.
>The first night you had taken Twilight’s body for a walk as your own had been minimal; a quick fly around, getting a feel for the suburbs and city itself.
>The second, you had actually dressed Twilight in proper attire and ventured out into town, finding a small bookshop you later informed Sunset about, thinking she and Twilight might enjoy it as much as you had.
>A cozy place to peruse a few novels, have a drink, and just enjoy the ability to do something more... human.
>Now, though, it's the third night, and you want to try something else.
>A bit of excitement, maybe.
>Sunset had suggested a few places upon asking, before you left.
>Nightclubs, mostly.
>>
>>28572505
>its not Jeff

DMT WHEN
>>
>>28572584
do you have a pastebin, I would like to catch up
>>
>>28572612
oh whoops I just noticed it >>28572502
>>
>>28572584

>Twilight being eighteen years of age, you would be able to find a bit of entertainment in some; more than a few allowed those under drinking age inside, so long as they kept an identifier on them to keep bartenders from serving them alcohol.
>You had scoffed at the notion, easily thinking of ways to get past it, but decided it wasn’t worth the risk.
>Twilight waking up with a hangover, or you overreacting due to inebriation, was an unpleasant possibility you wish to avoid at all possible.
.>Thus, you had given Sunset a non-committal shrug, grabbed a hoodie to guard against the winter chill, and took flight.
>Now, though, the idea seems more appealing.
>You're about to take flight again, gliding down for a better view and assess a possible target, when something hits your nostrils.
>Something you haven't smelled in a long time, aside from the six individuals Twilight was around near-constantly now.
>You almost don't recognize it, but it's different from the girls' usual scent.
>Pungent, intoxicating, and.. musical.
>Actually, that's what draws your attention.
>The sound is muffled, but you can hear a far-off singing accompanying the smell.
>The smell of-
"Magic..."
>You take another deep breath, just to be sure, before you take flight and follow the scent.
>In any other circumstance, you would ignore it and move on.
>You may have been Midnight Sparkle, but you were not a slave to your old desires to tear reality asunder out of an almost unbearable craving for the understanding of magic.
>That night atop Crystal Prep proved that there was... something else you desired, even if you hadn't found it yet.
>But that music...
>You bank around another building, the scent and sound growing stronger.
>It's curiosity now, not an unavoidable craving.
>Slowly, the sound grows louder, more intense, as the smell of magic practically floods your nostrils.
>Then, nestled among a packed parking lot, you see it.
>The place is extravagant, even for a nightclub.
>>
File: krystali.jpg (96KB, 656x1217px) Image search: [Google]
krystali.jpg
96KB, 656x1217px
>>28572505
Back in 08, when people made girl MOCs, they just gave a regular bionicle a ponytail. Now look at what people do. MOCers have gone crazy
>>
File: zthra.jpg (151KB, 714x1118px) Image search: [Google]
zthra.jpg
151KB, 714x1118px
>>28572662
And this one's got a robo dick. It's a fucking futa bionicle. What depraved monster sits down and thinks to themselves "You know what? Futa and bionicle. I'll do it."
>>
File: Neon Lights.jpg (52KB, 670x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Neon Lights.jpg
52KB, 670x1193px
>>28572649

>Faux gold metal plating and dark green paint, with a giant neon sign depicting a pink, blue, and yellow hippocampi trio above the club's sign; The Tipsy Siren.
>As you hover over the place, the sound only grows louder, to the point you can actually hear it clearly alongside the thumping bass and flashing lights leaking out of the building's windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8w_LU34l60
>Seems you had found an interesting nightclub after all.
>You draw upon your magic, just a bit, and exchange Twilight's jeans and hoodie for your usual attire, the warm magic uncaring against the cold.
>Then you drop down and land a few steps from the entrance, where a small line is formed, causing a round of gasps and at least one startled shriek.
>"Holy shit!"
>Your gaze focuses on the bouncer, the one who called out, and you have to hide your shock at recognizing him.
>The dark, wild hair, pale skin, and those dark sunglasses he never took off, even during class... or at night, apparently.
"Well... well... well. Neon Lights. Didn't think I'd see you here."
>M-M-Midni-"
>You hold up a hand.
"Save it. I'm not interested in you any more than the rest of the people here are..."
>You flick aside the velvet ropes, stepping through and replacing them behind you, before you're standing a few inches from him, wings spread out behind you and a smile on your lips.
"But perhaps you can... inform me..."
>The smile drops, and you get so close he flinches back a step.
"What is this place, and who runs it?"
>"U-Uh... Nightclub. Y'know, bar, music, dancing... A-Adagio Dazzle runs it with her sisters. They get on stage and sing sometimes."
>Adagio Dazzle...
>Your lips draw into a frown.
>Where had you heard that name before...
>"L-Look, I'm just the doorman, Adagio only lets me DJ when she's got business to take care of-"
>You step forward again, causing him to yelp and draw back, babbling like a scared child.
>>
File: anon_bar.jpg (87KB, 578x691px) Image search: [Google]
anon_bar.jpg
87KB, 578x691px
>>28572702

>"OHGOD-I'm sorry I smacked your ass at the school dance junior year, please don't kill me!"
>You pause, smirking just a bit at that one, before adopting a neutral expression.
"I'm going to choose to ignore that... How much is the entry fee?"
>"W-What?"
"Entry. Fee."
>"Uh... T-Ten dollars."
>You drop your attire back to Twilight's jeans and hoodie, fishing around in the pockets until you find her wallet, and then pull out a pair of bills.
"Here's fifteen. You never saw me, did you?"
>"N-No ma'am."
"Good boy. Next time, ask before you feel me up. Might get better results."
>Leaving him staring confused at your final statement, you put a bit of swing in your hips and move to step inside.
>"W-Wait."
>You turn, causing him to flinch.
>"Y-You're not twenty-one. Bosses orders are to stamp everyone that isn't."
>Rolling your eyes, you hold out your gloveless hand and get a bright green, stylized sea serpent stamped on the top, and then head inside.
>You shed your appearance as soon as you’re in until you're down to your green-eyed glow, the heavy bass thump and flashing lights drowning out nearly everything around you.
>Seduce-threatening Neon left a bad taste in your mouth, but it got the point across and ensured he wouldn't go spreading around that you were ‘back’.
>Hopefully.
>You twist around a bit, examining your rump, before shaking your head in disgust and sliding Twilight's glasses back on.
>The source of that magic could wait; you needed to cleanse your palate as much as your head.
>The club is packed, but thankfully it's only dense on the dance floor, letting you weave and move between people to get to the bar.
>The barkeep is some green guy about Twilight's age wearing a black suit; you think you recall him from when Twilight attended Crystal Prep, but as far as you remember he wasn't at the Friendship Games, so hopefully he wouldn't know you.
>"Hand."
>You roll your eyes, lifting up the green stamp, which is now glowing bright neon.
>>
what's the difference between traplight and traplite?
>>
File: 1469524380197.png (212KB, 700x614px)
1469524380197.png
212KB, 700x614px
>>28572752

>”Gotcha. What’ll it be, miss?”
"Hrm. At least Adagio hires some gentlemen..."
>"What, Neon give you trouble at the door?"
>You glance past him at the rows of bottles, drawing your gaze instead to the pair of well-lit fridges with glass doors.
"More like I gave Neon some trouble... just a grape soda, if you'd please."
>"Huh. First time for everything. That'll be two even."
>You pass him a pair of ones, watching him crack the top off and set the glass bottle in front of you.
>"First time at the Siren?"
>You take a swig, surprised at actually tasting the drink yourself instead of just tasting a bit of whatever Twilight would be ingesting.
"You could say that."
>"Mind if I give you some advice, then?"
"I'm not telling you no."
>"We've got a couple rules around here. No drugs, no touching the girls unless it's a private show, no sex with the girls; standard stuff. Just don't be a dick and treat this place like an actual gentlemen's club as much as a nightclub, y'know?"
>You raise an eyebrow at the gentlemen's club bit, but get the gist of it.
"Have a sense of decency."
>"Basically. There's an unspoken rule I'll just clue you in on now though, before you end up getting in over your head; don't fuck with the Dazzlings."
>He points to the right, past you, where a trio of girls are lounging on a leather couch in a raised area high up enough to be on the second floor of the building.
>They each match the color of the neon sign; a pink punk-rocker girl in a torn vest and twin pigtails, a giggling blue girl with a ponytail, and a bored-looking golden yellow girl with a poofy mane of orange curls.
>"And another bit of advice; don't let Aria get you into the back rooms. You'll regret it in the morning."
>Your face draws into a frown, but you hide it behind another swig.
"Thank you."
>"No problem... Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"
>You shrug, doing your best to play it off.
"I've never seen you before. Call me Midnight."
>>
>>28572772

>"Anonymous... I've got other customers. Just wave me over if you need another, Miss Midnight."
"Will do."
>You watch him walk away and start pouring alcohol for other patrons, then turn around and look out over the club.
>Sure enough, you see a few women dancing on poles at the corners of the dance floor, with a few guys and girls sitting in black leather wrap-around couches in front of them.
>You frown, but brush it off.
>Any interests you had in others is for the advancement of your goals, not sexual indulgence...
>That, and you don't want to think of the implications for Sunset and Twilight.
>Too messy and complicated, and not in a fun way like lab experimentation.
>You had the self control and autonomy to not go chasing after magic heedlessly; you could handle a teenage girl's libido.
>Chugging the last of your soda, you set the bottle down on the bar and stand up, moving to the dance floor.
>Just as you get to the steps leading down, the music lowers considerably, and wild cheering erupts throughout the club.
"What?"
>The lights start picking up and flicking on and off, creating a whirlwind of light that overwhelms you for a brief moment, before most of them converge on the stage set in front of the dance floor, just at the midpoint between where the Dazzlings were sitting and where the bar was located.
>The layout of this club was almost as mind-numbing as the light show.
>Resolving to see what the excitement was about from a higher vantage point, you ignore the dance floor entirely and make for the spot you saw the Dazzlings at.
>The climb up one of the spiral staircases connecting the ground floor to the second is short one, and once you're up there, you're able to see down below through the thick glass sheets set periodically along the floor paths.
"Nice touch..."
>You shake your head and move to join the slowly growing line of people perched at the railing, giving you a perfect view of the stage.
"What's going on...?"
>>
File: Duality.png (937KB, 1600x1200px)
Duality.png
937KB, 1600x1200px
>>28572802

>A moment later, you have your answer, as guitar notes and voices drift through the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ghtIvyZ0Mc
>Green smoke begins to pour through the place, and your senses are practically overwhelmed with the scent of magic, thick and heavy enough to fill your lungs.
>You can't tell if you're in some form of paradise, or your worst, most tempting nightmare.
>It roils and pools across the floor, rising up, pouring down; the magic is everywhere, and avoiding it is impossible.
>Stumbling away from the railing, you fall on your rump as people move to get a better view and catch the show, filling the space you left and deepening the crowd.
>You need to leave.
>That thought is the only one at the forefront of your skull.
>You pick yourself up and stumble through the wave of people, each breath giving you another taste, another whiff of magic.
>Wings spring unbidden from your back, the dark feathers seemingly unnoticed by those you push through, although you still wrap them around your body like a cocoon.
>Finally, you make it to a spiral staircase, taking the steps down two at a time and planting feet back onto the ground floor.
>Every nerve is a twitching, coiled mess, waiting to spring free and run, escape, panic-
>"Well, if it isn't Twilight Sparkle..."
>You freeze, refocusing on your surroundings to find the trio of singers approaching you.
>Not good.
>You consider just bolting, but that would only mean more questions, maybe more witnesses.
>How did these three even know Twilight?
>You can't remember a single time in the girl's life over the past few months seeing them...
>A clear of the throat, a breath and step to where you weren't trapped against the staircase, and you force your nerves aside, trying to regain a bit of your previous bravado.
>It's not difficult, and as you force yourself to calm down and distance yourself from your host's usual pattern of overthinking things, you scowl.
>You are Midnight Sparkle, not Twilight.
>>
File: 1418064523695.jpg (886KB, 1200x900px)
1418064523695.jpg
886KB, 1200x900px
>>28572880

"I think you're mistaken."
>You flare your wings out fully, Twilight's attire melting away as your outfit and magical auras burst into life.
"The name's Midnight."
>The yellow one, at the forefront and apparent leader, lets out a low, sensual chuckle.
>"My my my... Sampling a bit of your own strengths nowadays, Princess?"
>A frown forms on your lips.
>You vaguely recall Sunset mentioning something about your magically-inclined counterpart, and how she had come to Canterlot several times before the Friendship Games.
>Had she interacted with these three?
>"Aw, Dagi, she looks kinda cute! Can we keep her when we're done?"
>You gaze is drawn to the blue girl with the ponytail, who seems about as mirthful as Pinkie Pie, but with a dangerous, almost predatory tone lacing it.
>Like a shark eyeing up it's next meal.
>"Not like she'll be good for anything else. I need some new meat to break in..."
>Your frown twists into a scowl at the pink punk rocker's almost casual disinterest in you, focusing instead on her nails.
>That gets to you a bit more than the other comments.
>You had the world at your fingertips; you were not to be ignored.
>"Now now, girls, let's not be so casual of dismissing the little Princess here. After all, she's powerful with her little friends."
>The yellow girl, Adagio from the nickname the blue one gave her, speaks up again, a smirk on her lips.
>Her look twists into one of surprise, almost playfully mocking.
>"But look, none of them are here! Almost like little miss Queen of Canterlot High is all alone..."
>She takes a step forwards, causing you to take another back to keep your distance.
>"No friends..."
>Another step, and this time you take a pair of your own to match it.
>"And no Sunset Shimmer to save the day."
>Another step, but when you move to follow it this time, your back bumps harshly into the wooden bar, forcing you into a corner with only the barest chance to escape.
>Adagio just laughs, amusement and malice in her voice.
>>
File: Square Up!.png (221KB, 740x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Square Up!.png
221KB, 740x1098px
>>28572908

>"Not like that little guilt-wracked unicorn could stand a chance now..."
>You curl your hands into fists, cold rage burning inside of you.
>Even if she had stopped you before, Sunset...
"Don't talk about her."
>Well, you actually didn't have much in the way to defend her on.
>It just feels... wrong, hearing this coming out of Adagio's mouth.
>The orange-haired girl only seems to grow more amused at your comment.
>"Aria, restrain our... guest. I want to take my time with this one..."
>The punk rocker girl steps forward, confidence and muscle rippling across her form as she moves to grab you.
>Your rage only builds, hitting a peak and igniting into a roar that rips it's way out of your throat, before you deliver a wide haymaker to Aria's face.
>To the surprise of everyone; Aria, the club patrons, Adagio, even yourself, Aria goes flying.
>The distance is short, as she hits a table and knocks it over, drinks spilling and the couple who was sitting at it scrambling away in terror, but you barely notice it.
>You just stare at your hand, seeing in place of your normal gloves a mass of dark purple gems, each one interlocking over your fingers and fading into long shards near your wrist.
"What in the world..."
>You look up, seeing a wide-eyed Adagio and a furious-looking blue girl clenching her fists, looking as if she's about to jump at you and tear your throat out.
>You give them both a glare as Adagio opens her mouth.
>"Sonata, handle her. I need to make sure Aria hasn't broken anything."
>The poof-haired girl gives you a wide berth, eyes focusing on you as she fingers a red gemstone hung around her neck.
>"HEY!"
>Your gaze focuses on the blue girl, Sonata, as she takes a fighting stance.
>"My name is Sonata Dusk. You hurt my sister. Prepare to die."
>Your face twists in rage, before you slam your crystal-covered fist into your hand, causing a similar phenomena to occur on the opposite set of digits.
"We'll see about that..."
>>
>>28572956

>She lets out a yell and charges you, coming in fast.
>Faster than you anticipated, closing the distance with such speed that you can only fling yourself to the side, scrambling away as her fist whirls through the air in inch from the ghostly flames around your eyes.
>You swing a counter jab with your new gauntlets, a satisfying hit to her shoulder causing her to stumble and give you just enough breathing room to turn and run.
>By now most of the people around you were watching the scene unfold; Midnight Sparkle fighting the Dazzlings in their own club.
>Their eyes make you feel vulnerable; judged.
>You need to leave.
>As you jog towards the exit, you see Anonymous looking up from the far end of the bar with concern, handing some girl a fruity drink.
>"Miss Midnight?"
>You skid to a stop, looking back to see all three of the Dazzlings running towards you, Aria's nose dripping blood and Sonata's face twisted in fury.
>Adagio's lips are curled into a frown, but the intensity of her gaze is enough to let it be known that if she get's ahold of you, it won't be pretty.
>And right now, you're still not... you.
>As far as you know, Twilight isn't involved in this.
>And she won't be.
>You turn to Anonymous, who hasn't noticed his bosses just yet, and give him a quick look before you reach towards your magic, jumping up and throwing a portal beneath you.
>Just before you disappear through it, the black-clad man grabs your hand, and you feel something slide into it, before his grip slips and you pass into the portal.
>All at once, everything around you shifts; your position, your surroundings, even gravity, as you appear back in Sunset and Twilight's apartment, snapping the portal shut on instinct...
>Then your magic fades, drained after the impromptu escape, your wings and form collapse back to jeans and a hoodie, and gravity taking control and slamming you onto the floor.
"Gughlk..."
>The air is forced from your lungs, leaving you gasping.
>>
>>28573011
Gonna take a quick break. Will post the other half or so in a bit.
>>
>>28573031
You watching the debate too?
>>
>>28572766
Traplight makes you sad, Traplite makes you go berserk and kill everyone in a 20 mile radius.
>>
>>28573810
Traplight makes you sad. Traplite makes you hard.
>>
>>28573814
We already had this talk, anon.
By the way, I like petite women because they have a DFC and they don't look feminine.
>>
>>28572597
>DMT
I haven't heard that one in a while, tbqh, I don't even remember what it means.
>>
File: Kopaka-Chan.png (143KB, 923x625px)
Kopaka-Chan.png
143KB, 923x625px
>>28572597
Don't know what that is.

>>28572662
>>28572670
Some people just really want to fuck robots, Anon.
>>
>>28574116
Well yeah so do I. Who didn't feel their little boy pants get tighter when they found out Gali was a girl? My point is, science has gone too far. When people find ways to use shoulder armor as tits and finger joints as dicks, something has gone insanely wrong in the fandom.
>>
>>28574316
>That DFC.
If I hadn't masturbated recently I would have a hard on.
Also, is that a Harry Potter reference?
>>
>>28574469
I dont think so
>>
>>28574481
That's what looks like to be a fang going through a book.
>>
>>28572662
>>28572670
>no hoooves
>>
File: Kopaka original CGI.png (157KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
Kopaka original CGI.png
157KB, 320x290px
>>28574132
>Who didn't feel their little boy pants get tighter when they found out Gali was a girl?

Not me, because she looked like a fucking robot.

>When people find ways to use shoulder armor as tits and finger joints as dicks, something has gone insanely wrong in the fandom.

The more innocent something is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
>>
>>28574583
Who needs hooves when you have this?
>>
>>
File: shining pump.gif (46KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
shining pump.gif
46KB, 550x400px
>>28572206
And something for BBSA to end the night.
>>
>>28574876
Love your dedication, man. Keep it up and have a Trix
>>
>>28574964
Really digging the eyes on that Trix
>>
File: Happy SciTwi.png (191KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happy SciTwi.png
191KB, 572x720px
>>
>>28575867
Best speeg
>>
>>28573397
I was not. Ended up passing out instead of posting. Will be putting up the rest tonight. I got life to deal with.

Have a Light Twi until then.
>>
I was worred about a test I took yesterday that counts for 35% of this semester's grade
I got a 98%
I feel so relieved right now, Twilight would be so proud
>>
>>28577019
Twi would steal your lunch money and berate you for not having a 100.
>>
>>28577151
I am sad now
>>
So nst what is twi's favorite vidya
>>
>>28577780
Chess simulator.
>>
File: imahe.png (1MB, 1280x1665px) Image search: [Google]
imahe.png
1MB, 1280x1665px
>>28578108
*Chest simulator.
>>
>>
Is boringlight back yet?
>>
>>28579038
No Jef gibe
>>
File: Plotting.png (318KB, 866x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Plotting.png
318KB, 866x1125px
Alright, let's see if I did this right.

Two-Body Problem

Assignment 4: Two-Body Problem with Fluid Dynamics

Chapter Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0n0XBR8hcw

>Winter soon turned into spring, and gentle snows into a torrent of rainshowers.
>The fat droplets banged on the bronze rain drum outside in the garden, the staccato clanging making the beat for the whistling of the tea kettle on the stove.
>Clear beads run in tiny rivulets down the fogged windows and a tin can of marbles was currently being dumped on the roof.
“We’ve got black, green, or earl grey,” you say to Twilight as you set the kettle, a pair of mugs, a few tins of dried leaves, and some empty tea satchels on the nightstand. “What would you - Oh.”
>Twilight has shimmied herself beneath the blue-striped sheets of your bed, her laptop resting on her knees above the covers.
“You were cold?” you say semi-rhetorically.
>She smiles and nods.
>“I think black for now,” she says, taking one of the mugs.
>You fill her satchel with a few spoonfuls of tea, set it in her mug, and carefully fill it with water, then repeat the process for yourself.
>Handing her the mug, you snuggle in beside her and give her a kiss on the cheek.
“Mountains, pine trees, a lake?” you ask. “What are you looking at?”
>“CHS is offering some program over the summer at some goofy camp,” Twilight says. “Both the principal and vice principal went there as kids. Some sort of tradition about spreading it to the next generation. They always go the first week it opens.”
“Curious,” you say, taking a sip of tea. “Aren’t you a little old for summer camp?”
>“I don’t know. Maybe this one’s geared towards people our age. Not so restrictive as a summer camp for middle schoolers or freshmen or whatever. Do you want to go? I’m sure that Principal Celestia would -”
“No. I’m not interested.”
>“C’mon. It’d be fun. We get cooped up in the lab far too often.”
>>
>>28579482

“I think it’s the same week my research advisor wanted me to come to a conference with him.”
>“No, that was the third week of June. You told me that.”
“Then maybe it was the same week as Everton’s acceptance day….”
>“You told me you weren’t going to that because you already visited.”
“Well, then - uh - I’m sure that I -”
>“Do we need to talk?”
>Twilight cocks her head to one side.
“Can’t we just enjoy a pleasant day indoors?” you ask.
>Twilight wraps her arm around you and looks you in the eye.
>“Anonymous…. What’s wrong? You can tell me,” she says.
>You lean back against the pillows and sigh, twin pools of ultraviolet locked laser-like on you.
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
>“Not taking that, mister. This isn’t some cheesy romantic comedy. We’re going to work this out before it drives a wedge between us,” she says. “So, tell me. Whenever I bring up my friends or CHS you get all up in arms. What is it?”
>Your lips remained pinned shut for a moment while Twilight’s gaze spears you like a hunted boar.
“I’m not happy about your decision to transfer,” you say. “I supported it, but I’m not happy about it.”
>“I know.”
“I’m worried that you’re giving up on your scientific side.”
>“Oh, wow. Who are you? My dad? Friendship and science aren’t mutually exclusive.”
“I know it’s just… I love you because you’re a scientist. Among other things, I mean, but - I’m sorry, I just mean that -”
>“No, I get it. There’s a particular type of person that is attracted to science, and that part of their personality in turns attracts you.”
“Yes. Precisely.”
>“And I can tell you with full honesty that I am not giving up being a scientist for this.”
“Are you sure? You gave up on early enrollment to the Everton Institute of Technology.”
>“Where I would have been alone all the time.”
“You would have had me.”
>“I have you now.”
>She gives you a peck on the cheek.
>>
File: Morning Anon.png (41KB, 288x460px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Anon.png
41KB, 288x460px
>>28579494

“Good timing,” you say with a small smile. “But what about your research into the phenomena at CHS? Your friends convinced you to give up on that. Why?”
>“Because magic is incredibly dangerous. It’s a force completely beyond our control.”
“And that’s precisely why we need to study it! So we can learn to control it.”
>“I don’t want to have anything to do with magic anymore. Never again.”
>All you can do is frown.
“Okay,” you relent.
>“That’s not all of it, is there?”
“No.”
>“Say it. Let it out. If we bottle these things up, then it’ll only get worse.”
>You sigh.
“Fine. When we were at Crystal Prep, we never bothered with anyone else. What changed?”
>“No one at Crystal Prep was worth being friends with. They were all stuck up jerks.”
“Jerks, fools, and bullies. And these people aren’t?”
>“No. Ever since I’ve met them, even when I was competing against them, all they’ve ever been is… well, nice. They’ve been dying to meet you, you know. If you’d give them a chance, I think they’d really like you.”
>You look down at the bedspread.
“I’m scared, Twilight,” you say. “I’ve never been good with other people. I’ve never been good with anyone, except you. I was always too concerned with how I looked and what they thought of me. Reputation, my father taught me, was the most important thing a man could have. I always wanted to make sure that I wasn’t making a fool of myself.”
>“You’re worried you’d look bad in front of my friends? Anonymous, that’s ridiculous. They’d like you whoever you are. I turned into a literal demon of darkness and hatred, and they still like me. Actually, two of us have done that….”
“What?” you say, your eyes perking up.
>Twilight jerks away from you.
>“Nevermind, it’s not important. I - I don’t want to talk about it.”
>You cock your head to one side.
>>
File: qt3.14.png (2MB, 3200x8616px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.png
2MB, 3200x8616px
>>28579501

“Do we need to talk?”
>Twilight hits you with a pillow, and you can’t help but laugh.
>“It’s not funny, Anon!”
“I’m sorry,” you say, choking back a few chuckles. “I didn’t mean -”
>“You didn’t mean what? Mr. ‘I’m so afraid to meet new people’ trying to compare his problems with… with….”
“Turning into a literal demon of darkness and hatred? And being haunted by that?” you ask, clasping Twilight’s hand. “That’s not you, and never will be.”
>“That’s what they all say,” she replies, wriggling her hand out of your grasp and turning her back to you.
“Then I don’t know what to tell you.”
>“Everyday, Anon. I can feel the echo of that rush of power. It feels terrifying.”
“Everyday I can feel the shame of being the worst in sports, the worst at friends, the worst at life. Nobody ever wanted to be friends with little bookworm Anon.”
>“You think that’s something unique to you? What do you think my life was before we met? And now my problems are so much bigger than a little social anxiety. I can’t understand why anyone would still want to be friends with someone as dangerous as me.”
“You’re right,” you say. “Maybe problems seem small. But they are still my problems. We both think we can solve each other’s problems so easily. I need to be more confident. You need to reject something that’s not you. On the surface that seems so easy. But it’s not.”
>Twilight nods.
>The downpour intensifies, a box of ball bearings ripped open in the heavens and tumbling down onto the roof.
“Well, if you’re so dangerous, and I’m so inept, why do we stay together?” you say, pulling her close, the warmth of her soft skin against your chest, her lightly citrus-scented hair brushing against your face.
>“Because that’s what broken things do. They end up at the bottom together.”
>Your lips intertwine.
>She wriggles out of her sweatshirt, and you relax around her to let her throw the garment onto the floor.
“Not so cold anymore?” you ask as she smooches you again.
>>
File: Scilight 2.png (192KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scilight 2.png
192KB, 1000x1000px
>>28579508

>Your manhood swells in your pants.
>“I’m never cold when I’m with you.”
“Perfect. Pure cheesy goodness,” you say with a chuckle.
>“We’re scientists, not poets,” Twilight says, running a finger down your chest.
“Whatever you say, my orchid, the bloom of my soul, my eternal flame -”
>“Oh, stop it, and get your shirt off.”
“Fine, fine.”
>You slowly remove the offending clothing, while Twilight does hers.
“Ah, the majesty of the human form, its supple curves and -”
>“Stop it. I know you’re going to keep doing it just to bother me but -” she says, starting to slip her sweatpants off.
“But what? What’s a little bit of the mind to go with matters of the heart?” you ask, undoing your belt buckle and getting your jeans off.
>“Smooth. Keep it up and you’ll have all the girls.”
“I already have all the girls I could ever need.”
>“Eh….”
“Not as good?”
>“We’ll work on it.”
“Guess so.”
>“Good. Now, help me get this thing off.”
>Gingerly, you reach over Twilight’s shoulders to undo the clasp of her bra, quickly giving her a peck on the cheek as you do.
>Near simultaneously, the two of you remove the last of your undergarments.
>For a few moments, you stare, stark naked, at one another.
>Then, you shower the other in sloppy kisses.
>Your mouth runs like a sewing machine along Twilight’s neck until your lips once again meet.
>Entangling your bodies together like a pair of snakes, you roll around beneath the light and airy covers, smooth, soft skin against skin.
>Reaching up, you grab hold of Twilight’s firm breasts and give them a gentle squeeze, feeling the flesh yield against your grasp.
“Top or bottom?” you ask.
>“Bottom,” she says quietly, moaning faintly.
“Very well,” you say, setting her down lightly.
>You pull open the drawer on your nightstand.
“Whoops. Looks like I dropped my monster condom for my magnum dong.”
>Twilight bursts out laughing, and, though you hold your straight face for a second, you can’t help but join in.
>>
>>28579514

>Twilight bursts out laughing, and, though you hold your straight face for a second, you can’t help but join in.
“You ready?” you ask, once your giggles begin to fade. “Because I’m about to rock your world.”
>“Christ, stop it,” Twilight says, “You’re an embarrassment.”
“Well, you know what they say. I use lazy attempts at humor to hide my crippling social anxiety and lack of any real friends. But anyways.”
>Slowly, at first, you drive your length into Twilight’s depths, eliciting a muted squeal of pleasure.
>At least, you hope.
>Not having much experience in these matters is really not helping your composure right now.
>Your muscles were wound-up springs, held back by an unseen force.
>“You’re tense,” Twilight says. “Relax. I think we’re supposed to enjoy this. Or do you want me to lie back and think of England?”
>Taking a deep breath, you calm your nerves, racing with the electricity of a 10000 volt power cable.
>Gradually, you develop a rhythm to your thrusting, a metronomic in-out-in-out, not too forceful, not too light.
>Twilight locks her legs around yours, then pulls herself up to plant a nice wet one on your mouth.
>Reaching down, you take a quick handful of her firm, pert buttocks.
>She hums lustfully, the vibrations filling your mouth like a baritone choir in a cathedral.
>The high-toned slapping of flesh on flesh made a nice accompaniment.
>Her thighs were thin and lithe, but with just a bit of velvet pliancy, like green saplings wrapped in deer fur.
>Her stomach was malleable, but not gelatinous, neither well-toned by exercise nor gelatinous with sloth, but a happy medium.
>Her bosom was… well, to be frank, it was unimpressive, but that was of little matter to you.
>What mattered most was the piercing intelligence that hid behind her brilliant gaze.
>There were flames within them, the fire of Prometheus, an inferno turning the chill of the dreary weather into the nuclear core of a star.
>>
File: Hrk.jpg (3MB, 4093x2894px)
Hrk.jpg
3MB, 4093x2894px
>>28579522

>Thoughts escaped you, rationality replaced with raw emotion and desire.
>For those moments, logic and analysis didn’t matter.
>Nothing mattered but an inseparable bond, the cruel illogic of lust and love.
>A shiver ran up your spine.
>Gradually, you could feel a bit of fluid dripping around your nethers.
“Are you close?” you ask, more of a grunt of exertion than an interrogative.
>Twilight could only nod.
“Good. Per aspera…”
>“Ad astra,” Twilight finishes.
>And, with that, you release inside of her, flopping on top of her like the act had robbed you of the last of your lifeforce, a last burst of pleasure running through your veins.
>Both of you exhaling like a pair of heaving steam locomotives, you share one more dynamic kiss, >Bodies still entwined, you gradually drift to rest.

>Thoughts escaped you, rationality replaced with raw emotion and desire.
>For those moments, logic and analysis didn’t matter.
>Nothing mattered but an inseparable bond, the cruel illogic of lust and love.
>A shiver ran up your spine.
>Gradually, you could feel a bit of fluid dripping around your nethers.
“Are you close?” you ask, more of a grunt of exertion than an interrogative.
>Twilight could only nod.
“Good. Per aspera…”
>“Ad astra,” Twilight finishes.
>And, with that, you release inside of her, flopping on top of her like the act had robbed you of the last of your lifeforce, a last burst of pleasure running through your veins.
>Both of you exhaling like a pair of heaving steam locomotives, you share one more dynamic kiss, >Bodies still entwined, you gradually drift to rest.
>Oh, sure, Twilight may say that she won’t let her new friends aren’t restricting her, but you know they are.
>Where else had that audacious desire to discover what was out there gone?
>She had given up the opportunity of a lifetime for them.
>You weren’t about to let other such opportunities remain locked away.
>>
>>28579536

>Scientists work for the betterment of humanity, and you plan to be the greatest scientist there ever was.
>You pull up your new design and a photo of a the statue in front of Canterlot High School.

Alright, and that's that. Enjoy my attempt at writing sex scenes. Comments, criticism, whatever, all appreciated. I will be here. Good night.

http://pastebin.com/yyN5f2KN
http://pastebin.com/dnGv04Fu
>>
>>
File: 1417244034107.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1417244034107.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>28579546
>She'll never be real
>>
>>28580207
>>
File: Sick Of Your Shit Anon.png (495KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Of Your Shit Anon.png
495KB, 1500x1500px
>>28573011

"Zuh, wha-?"
>Lights are flickering on, you hear Spike barking somewhere upstairs, but it's all muted as you hear a familiar voice, YOUR voice, speaking in the back of your mind.
>Twilight's awake.
>Instantly you snap your focus away from controlling her body, withdrawing into her again, like a child caught stealing cookies from the jar.
>Fear, soul-crushing fear, smothers you as you withdraw, praying to whatever would listen that Twilight doesn't realize what you just did- had been doing.
"Twilight?"
>Sunset's comes from the stairwell with a revolver drawn, the handgun she kept for home defense moving around the room.
>You keep yourself just barely aware of your host's senses, trying to make it as hard to detect you as possible.
>You're not even sure if Twilight CAN sense you inside of her, but you don't take any chances.
>Twilight sits up, rubbing at her sore back from the landing, and then rubs her eyes as Spike runs around the room, barking and growling at some threat that didn't actually exist.
>Well, not in the traditional sense.
"Buh? What happened? Where am I?"
>Your lavender host looks up at Sunset from her position on the floor, confused and still working the sleep out of her body.
"Twilight, are you okay?"
>She nods slowly, exhaustion still heavy in her head like a fog.
"I... think so? My back hurts, and... why am I in the living room? And wearing clothes?"
>Sunset's eyes seem to clear up at the questions, but you're barely able to notice it before it's gone.
>She holsters her revolver and lets out a sigh of relief.
"I think you were sleepwalking. Maybe you stumbled over something and that woke you up?"
>Spike pads up to her, hopping into her lap and licking her hand.
>"Iunno either. Last I remember we were all in bed... maybe you WERE sleepwalking?"
>Twilight rubs her eyes again, but a yawn works its way past her lips, causing her to brush the thought aside.
"I guess..."
>"Hey, what's this?"
>>
File: SunLight Snuggles.jpg (3MB, 2800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
SunLight Snuggles.jpg
3MB, 2800x2400px
>>28580420

>You watch as Twilight's gaze follows Spike's, seeing a small leaf of paper hanging loosely in her other hand.
>Sunset picks it up before either of them can read it.
>She skims over it with her eyes, slight bags from having been woken up in the middle of the night beneath them, before she shrugs and shoves it into the pocket of her pajama bottoms.
"Looks like gibberish to me. Like I said, you were probably sleepwalking."
>Twilight nods slowly, picking up Spike and following after.
"Yeah... sorry, guys."
>Spike licks at her cheek, drawing a giggle out of your host.
>"Hey, it's fine. I'm just glad there wasn't some weirdo trying to break in."
>A shiver passes up Twilight's spine, but the trio soon work their way back into bed, Spike curled up in his dog bed at the foot of the king-sized bed Twilight and Sunset shared.
>As you feel Twilight drift back to sleep, a sigh of relief passes through your lips, before an uncomfortable thought worms it's way into your head.
>Adagio and her Dazzlings would be looking for Twilight now.
>Maybe even Sunset and the rest of her friends.
>And you had fully revealed yourself in front of them, told them who you were, and... everything.
>Not to mention that they apparently knew Twilight, or at least think they did.
>As you drift through Twilight's subconscious, finding only endless void around you, the weight of the consequences from what you had done come crashing onto you.
>But here, you're stuck in Twilight's mind, left only to your own devices until you either found a way into her dreams, or could take control again and talk to Sunset.
>Things were going to get much more complicated.
>Twilight doesn't dream the rest of the night, nor do any nightmares from her own psyche manifest.
>You give her as much space as you can, unable to find sleep as your... unique position didn't allow it.
>>
File: A Moment of Introspection.png (394KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A Moment of Introspection.png
394KB, 562x1000px
>>28580458

>Thankfully the time left with nothing to do had allowed you to calm down, thinking of how you were going to fix all of this and keep Twilight from finding out about... well, you.
>From roughly a week ago, when you had dispelled one of her nightmares and been there to comfort her, you knew she knew you were still around, or at least suspected it, if she had forgotten about the dream upon waking.
>Though given how she vividly recalled the nightmares from when you were trying to take over again, you assume it to always be the former.
>But as far as she knew, you were just that; in her dreams. Maybe even mellowed out after the events of Camp Everfree.
>You suppose that, in a way, you were.
>To you, Twilight Sparkle was still a weak, scared little girl, but...
>She had finally stood up to you, taken control of her life and seemed... happier.
>Heck, your purple host and Sunset Shimmer had admitted their feelings and moved in together, claiming to Twilight's parents that it was to allow the violet girl a home closer to her new school.
>Which was true, but even Shining Armor had seen that they were a couple.
>And your not-brother was kind of slow on the uptake sometimes, which was a clear indicator of how obvious their relationship was.
>So where did that leave you?
>What even were you now?
>Autonomous and free, but still stuck inside of Twilight's mind.
>Thinking on it, the idea seems even more concerning.
>You were, as far as until a week ago, a part of Twilight.
>A magic-obsessed, power hungry, raven-winged alter ego bent on learning all that she could about magic out of some manic desire for understanding brought upon by stress and repressed desires, but still.
>Midnight Sparkle was just a part of Twilight Sparkle.
>You even told the girl herself on the bus ride to Camp Everfree.
>Then she had thrown off whatever fear she had of you.
>And you were so stunned, you withdrew.
>You withdrew so deep you thought you had ceased existing.
>>
File: Midnight Smirkle.jpg (249KB, 750x750px)
Midnight Smirkle.jpg
249KB, 750x750px
>>28580504

>And you began to think, and that thinking made you self-aware.
>And then that nightmare had happened; one you didn't create.
>That... that had actually annoyed you.
>So here you are, floating around in Twilight's mindscape at... about five in the morning, maybe?
>Actually you hadn't even checked her phone since you left the house, so you have no idea of what time it is.
>Your body control threw Twilight's internal clock around enough that you couldn't just sense it at the moment.
>Boredom came swiftly, leaving you only to ponder even more about yourself.
>That new magic; those crystals that had formed over your hands when you punched Aria Blaze, were also a mystery.
>You had never used your magic like that before.
>Rarity had something similar, you recall, but hers was purely defensive and perfectly cut.
>You reach out a gloved hand and focus, watching the shards form along your individual digits.
>Where Rarity's were flawless, yours were angry, jagged things that locked together and crackled with energy.
>They hadn't even been formed by conscious effort.
"What the hell is going on?"
"Huh?"
>The crystals dissipate as hands fly over your mouth, as if to pull the words back in, but it's too late.
>You're stuck in that same position even as the void around you twists and shifts, forming into a replica of Twilight's bedroom, the girl, now in her pajamas, sitting on the bed.
>She looks around blearily, before her eyes fall on you.
>A bit of your 'old' arrogance flares up, hands bunched together at your chest, as a smug smirk twists its way onto your face.
"..."
"..."
>You... actually can't think of anything to say.
>On the one hand, you would normally taunt and mess with Twilight, maybe get close and try to scare her, or blow yourself up to monumental proportions.
>But now, just staring at one another, Twilight's slight panic morphing into confused curiosity, you feel... small.
>>
>>28580524

>Actually, Twilight seems to get a bit larger as the seconds tick by, and you panic upon realizing that you're actually shrinking.
>Raw fear stabs itself into your heart as you start hyperventilating, hugging yourself as it to keep your body grounded in not-reality.
>You want to run, but in your panic you can't remember how to use your wings, or how to move around in what should've been your domain.
>All you can do is flail and hyperventilate, watching as Twilight seems to tower over you on her bed, still confused.
>She moves forward, now a good head taller than you, and reaches out a cautious hand.
"Hey, Midnight, are... a-are you okay?"
>You recoil at her touch, leaning backwards and trying to remember how to move normally.
>Why can't you remember?
>Why are you getting smaller?
>Are... are you fading away?
>You don't want to die! You don't-
>Tears spill down your face at the thought.
"I-I-I... I don't want to die! I can't die, I-"
>Your breathing picks up, everything starts spinning around you in a swirling, insane mass of purple and magenta light, terror gripping your very being-
>A warmth surrounds you, pulling you close and pressing against your body.
>You lean towards it, burying your face in star-speckled pajamas.
"I-It's okay..."
>You slowly look up, seeing Twilight... actually looking at you with worry.
"...W-What?"
>She winces under- above your confused visage.
"I-I mean... you... helped me out, a week ago. I just heard you and thought..."
>Twilight's words tapered off completely, concern and a bit of worry mixing on her face.
>You sigh and lean back into her, chuckling at the situation.
"Still the same worried kid..."
"H-Hey!"
>You wince, just a bit.
"So-... Sorry. Things have just been... off... if that wasn't obvious."
>Slowly, Twilight's indignation at your jab fades, replaced by a mixture of worry and thought again.
"Midnight... how- why are-"
>She keeps pausing, wondering how to phrase the question, but you get the gist.
>>
>>28580554

"I don't know... I thought I was gone, for a while, and then... things haven't been the same since the Crystal Ball."
>She nods, and now that you've calmed down and focused on talking, you begin to notice your returning size, until you're eye level with Twilight again.
>You heave a sigh, drudging up old thoughts.
"...Would you mind if I sit down?"
>She shakes her head, slowly, confusion still on her features.
>You roll your eyes.
"This IS still your mind, Twilight."
"R-Right, sorry."
>You plop yourself down on her bed, your attire fading until you're wearing a copy of her star-speckled pajamas.
"I have ideas; theories on what happened. None of them conclusive."
You take a breath, thinking of how to clear the air before you start going into this.
"I'm not- I can think about things that aren't... magic. I don't know how long it took me to stop, but I have. It gnaws at my mind, but I can keep it under control."
>You give a humorless giggle.
"That probably doesn't count for much, but frankly your fear of me is growing... distasteful. I want to try and give you some assurance. A bit of piece of mind for... that."
>You wave your hand, referring to her comforting you.
>Seeing this, she nods, slowly, before a small smile forms on her lips.
"I... t-thanks, I think? You just... seem different, now. It was the right thing to do."
>You chew your lip.
"I suppose that's correct... on both counts."
>You wring your hands again, dismissing your gloves with a thought, and begin to elaborate.
"The point being, while I am still a part of you, I've grown... self-aware. I believe I was in some degree before, but not like this. Not to where I'm not manic with desire."
>You bring your knees up, enjoying the feeling of the smooth fabric.
"It's... nice. Focusing on something that isn't torment, or any other number of your repressed emotions."
>Twilight's face screws up in confusion again.
"What do you mean?"
>You heave a sigh.
>>
>>28580643

"You recall your transformation at the Friendship Games, correct?"
>She nods, wincing as your surroundings turn back to that of the destroyed mess that Canterlot High was just after the Games themselves.
>You frown, the two of you now sitting on the Wondercolts side of the bleachers, but continue.
"As far as I can tell, I was brought on through your releasing of captured magic as an outburst of what you shoved aside."
>You start listing things off with your fingers.
"Peer pressure from Cinch and your classmates. Fear of rejection. Anger. Desire. Obsession. The list goes on, and goes back further than the Friendship Games."
>Beside you, Twilight frowns, but nods.
"Right... and Sunset managed to calm us- me, down. She kept everyone safe, stopped us..."
>Now it's your turn to frown, but you nod.
"I was still around, though. She had calmed you, but you had still kept everything hidden away. Maybe let a bit of it out with good friends to be there for you, but magic."
>You snap your fingers, watching the crystals from your new abilities form.
"That's what I still had left. What I wanted. Your fear of turning into me again. Of hurting your new friends... of hurting Sunset."
>You squeeze your hand into a fist, causing the crystals to retract and fade.
"The thought of doing that now is sickening, to be honest. Even my desire for magic and the knowledge of it isn't something I find the drive to act on anymore."
>Twilight gives you a nervous smile.
"That's... um... great?"
>Rolling your fingers, you shrug.
"Again, I'm trying to be open with you. You may have feared me then, but I find it more of a hindrance than anything."
"Right..."
"Point being, I was still around, and stayed that way until Gloriosa was consumed by magic. Until you stood up to me to save everyone."
"So... what happened to you?"
>You shrug.
"I thought I was gone as well. I had spent so long lording myself over you, that when you actually stood your ground, I retreated deep into your mind."
>>
>>28580655

>You wring your hands again.
"I don't know what lead to it, but that... made me think. About you. About me. About anything other than getting what I craved. It was... new. Foreign. I kept up that introspective thought process up until your had another nightmare. One that wasn't caused by me."
>Your hands stop, clenching into fists on your knees.
"That... irritated me. It seems selfish, and it was, but I wanted to be the only issue you had."
>You gesture around you with your hand.
"You know the rest."
>Twilight slowly nods, fixing you with her gaze now that you were done explaining yourself.
"So... you're a part of me, but now you're also yourself."
>You run your hands through the flared-up strands of your hair, causing them to fall into a much more comfortable mess of violet and magenta.
"I suppose... Wait a moment."
>You sit up again, turning to face her.
"The geodes."
>She frowns.
"What about them?"
>You start explaining, wings flaring up of their own accord.
"When they all came to the seven of you, their magic caused all of you to gain your abilities and forms. Rainbow's speed, your levitation, the outfits and crystalline forms..."
>Your wings are flapping, but you're barely paying attention, on a roll.
"That might have done it as well. The additional magic from the geodes affected you, so maybe it affected me! That's why I gained full self-awareness and control of my cravings. That's why I can do this!"
>You swing a hand around, your magic coursing through your veins, before a giant purple pillar of crystals forms out of the ground and rises high enough to meet the roof of Canterlot High.
"You weren't the only one to gain new magic, Twilight! Heck, it did more than just that, it made me... me!"
>You pause, looking around to find yourself hovering a few feet above Twilight, who looks a bit uncomfortable below you at your sudden outburst.
>Wincing, you lower yourself back to the ground, dismissing the crystals.
"...Sorry."
>>
File: Dazzlings Dun Fucked Up.jpg (2MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings Dun Fucked Up.jpg
2MB, 2560x2560px
>>28580672

"I-It's fine... I think. Just... we're still so similar. Although you're a bit more... animated when you get to discussing a topic like this."
>She chuckles, and you find yourself joining in.
"Well, I suppose being a part of you means quite a bit carried over. Not all but... some."
>The purple teenager nods.
"So... what are you going to do now?"
>You shrug, almost telling her that you had been taking control of her body while sleeping, but bite your tongue.
>This moment, this conversation you both were having... it felt... nice.
>Sullying it with that admittance didn't seem right.
>Instead, you lean back, placing your hands behind your head.
"Don't know. Offer advice, maybe? Be a second set of eyes in case something happens? I suppose that really just depends upon you. I can't actively force control away from you even if I tried. I'm also very opposed to just... going away. So until you decide on something, or I'm able to manifest outside of your body, I'm basically a glorified 'stop having nightmares.' button."
>You see a flicker of panic at manifestation, but she seems to put it aside.
"I suppose... thank you, by the way. I don't think I ever got to say that when it happened."
>You shrug, still looking up at the false night's sky above.
"Like I said. If you're going to have a problem within your own head, it'll be me."
"Right..."
>Your conversation tapers off from there, but eventually, Twilight leans back and joins you in stargazing.
>You take a breath.
>So much has gone on tonight, but as usual, you don't feel the least bit tired.
>If anything, your mind only buzzes with more questions and concerns.
>You would need to wait until Twilight was asleep again, but you know you need to talk to Sunset and explain the events with the Dazzlings.
>Then... then you would need to find a way to keep them from getting to Twilight and Sunset.
>You grunt, sitting up and rubbing your face.
>>
>>28580700

"What's wrong?"
>You look over to Twilight, wondering just how you're going to explain the secrets you were keeping from her.
>Just as your mouth opens, she disappears, and with a grunt you realize the distant sound of her phone's alarm must have woken her.
>It was at times like this that you found still being in Twilight's body annoying, and simply had to be content with observing Twilight's surroundings through her senses for a distraction.
>Like being in control while she was asleep, except your senses were dulled a bit further, and you had no actual control.
>At least you could multitask and work on controlling your new magic while you stayed in the backseat.

>Twilight slowly sits up and turns off her phone alarm, rubbing her eyes as Sunset rolls over and stretches, doing the same in an attempt to wake up.
"Morning, Twi."
"Morning Sunset..."
>At her girlfriend's somber tone, Sunset gives your purple host a look of concern.
"Hey, you okay?"
>Twilight sighs, and you feel as if you know where this is going.
"Sunset... can I tell you something?"
>The bacon-haired girl frowns, now fully devoting her attention to her girlfriend.
"Of course, Twilight. Always."
>The purple teenager gulps, before she spits it out.
"I think... Midnight Sparkle's back."
>Sunset tenses, and the thought crosses your mind that Twilight's phrasing may have implied the wrong thing about you.
"...What do you mean?"
>Twilight sighs.
"I mean... remember when I said I had that nightmare last week, and she was just sort of... there to snap me out of it?"
"Yeah?"
"I think... I think she's changed even more. She seems... calmer. I don't know if I can trust her, but...”
>Sunset raises an eyebrow, but pats her girl on the knee.
"Well, maybe with all that's happened, she's mellowed out and started to help?"
"I guess..."
>The conversation dies from there as Spike hops up.
>"So does this mean no more nightmares?"
>>
File: 1475350944286.png (584KB, 1200x823px) Image search: [Google]
1475350944286.png
584KB, 1200x823px
>>28580728

You frown.
"As long as I can help it..."
>Twilight twists around, glancing behind her, and you realize that that's probably the first time you've actually spoken while she's been awake in... ever, actually.
"Twilight? You okay?"
>Your purple host slowly glances around, but nods.
"Yeah, I just... thought I heard something."
"Huh. Well, go ahead and hop in the shower first. I'm gonna go get breakfast started."
"Right."
>Sunset hops out of bed and leaves the room, Spike padding after her for his own morning grub.
>The second she's gone, Twilight hops out of bed and goes to the adjacent bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.
>For a long while, she just stares at her reflection, as if expecting something to happen.
>Despite being stuck within her mind, you actually can't sense anything other than vague emotions from your host.
>Concern, a hint of fear, and a slight rush of excitement being about the most you can get a reading on.
"You know, you're probably going to be late for classes if you keep staring into the mirror all morning."
>She jumps at that, glancing around, before looking into the mirror again.
"Midnight?"
"No, it's John Cena. That's why you can't see me."
>She just frowns and stares at her reflection again, before it slowly flips into a goofy grin, and a giggle passes through her lips.
>You crack a small smile of your own at your bad joke, waiting as Twilight's mirth drops down into an analyzing gaze.
"S-So you are there..."
"My apologies. Up until now I've tried to remain... inconspicuous."
"Right..."
>Eventually, she turns away and begins to slip out of her nightclothes, flicking on the shower and waiting for the water to warm up.
>Since the two of you had a bit to wait, you speak up again.
"...Look, I know you don't really have much other than my word to go on for this, but I'd prefer that we remain on neutral terms. I don't want to die, and you don't want me going on a rampage. So until we figure this out... I propose a truce."
>>
>>28580751

That's literally all that I have right now. Here's the pastebin. Hope you all enjoy. Feedback is nice.

http://pastebin.com/RKdTNpbW
>>
File: hyperspace hyperwars.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
hyperspace hyperwars.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>28574876
Here's a big one I just made. It's shit, yeah, but I'm proud of it.

Also, for some reason the gif chooses not to play the animations within the symbols, so I had to upload the .swf to a different site in order for the full animation to play out.
http://www.fastswf.com/LzB2waE
>>
>>28581999
>tfw your little sister feels the warp overtake her in more ways than one.

Nice trips btw.
>>
File: notext.png (1MB, 750x1125px)
notext.png
1MB, 750x1125px
>>
Goodnight nst
>>
>>28582648
Yeah whatever don't let the thread die
>>
File: delet this.png (22KB, 546x396px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
22KB, 546x396px
>>28581999
>>
>>28584716
Im saving this
>>
>>
So /nst/, how do you feel about vigilantism?
>>
>>28586341
Vigilanties are cool
>>
File: Punisher.jpg (98KB, 1210x822px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.jpg
98KB, 1210x822px
>>28586341
Is it time?
>>
>>28586668
Not yet, I have quite a lot of the green planned but I can't see how to kill his family yet. I will try one and just start writing.
Dusk universe ID will be ''P-01 MAX''
>>
>>28578535
I want to cum inside Shylight!
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1000x530px
>>28581999
That girl ain't right I tell ya what
At least they ain't bugs
>>28584716
Also totally saving this
>>
God I love twilight
>>
Midnight or twilight
>>
>>
>>28588294
Both, obviously
>>
>>28588641
but if you had to choose one?
>>
>>28589160
Tough call. Assuming it's a straight one or the other, SciTwi isn't going to throw me into another universe full of pastel ponies if I piss her off. Probably. Presumably.

On the other hand, Midnight has magic, loose morals and/or ethics, and isn't incredibly shy.

Assuming the latter isn't in full 'all the magic' mode, probably Midnight.
>>
>>28588294
Neither. I like Twilight and everything, but I honestly think that we'd be incompatible in a relationship.
>>
>>28589305
but she girls are extra nice when they get to know you
>>
>>28589885
As opposed to she men?
>>
>>28589951
I meant shy sorry
I don't know why I typed she
>>
>>28590222
Trips for Best Villain, as it should be.
>>
>>28590699
nice dubs
>>
File: 5.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>28590920
Yeah, dubs and trips are nice, but they're not as cool as 5's.
>>
Can anyone recommend some green of Midnight dominating Anon (or someone else) and forcing them to do whatever things she wants?
>>
>>28590950
I don't know of any but I'll keep my eyes open. Sounds like something I'd enjoy too.
>>
File: twiwalk.webm (894KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twiwalk.webm
894KB, 800x1080px
>>
File: 1475787732205.jpg (214KB, 1129x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1475787732205.jpg
214KB, 1129x2336px
>tfw they could never show this
>>
>>28591010
Pig disgusting, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>28590950
I've seen a green like that but I don't think its in the archive
the only thing I remember about it is Twilight would absorb magic from the other girls like how she did in FG and as she would do it her breasts would grow
>>
Alright, it's time for Dimensional Delivery Service Episode 2!

Continuing from: http://pastebin.com/Q0ZLm2Kq

>”Twilight 27-B! Where are you!? Your presence is requested post-haste!”
>Ms. Harshwhinny has a voice like diamond, you think to yourself
>A huge lump of uncut, unpolished diamond
>Being dropped onto your head
>You jump up from the game of Multi-Wars* currently in progress against Trixie, sprinting to answer the call on the ship’s main computer console with your coffee in your right hand

[*A card game based on the various multiversal characters and their unique properties. You, like most Twilights, play an HST-themed control deck. Trixie, like most Trixies, plays a deck that spams bullshit combos involving Trixies, giant robots, dimensional-collapse cards, and anything else that’s suitably broken for her tastes. Winning against her is difficult, and losing against her is a humiliating nightmare.]

>To be perfectly honest, you’re happy to have an excuse to leave the game; Trixie’s kicking your ass, as usual, and does this obnoxious victory dance every time one of her cheesy combos works
>As you leave the room, she wiggles her butt at you, making whip-crack noises with her mouth
>Stupid Trixie
>Back on the bridge, you pull up the holo-display showing a very angry, very professional Ms. Harshwhinny
>”27-B! I requested your presence two minutes ago! This is most unorganized!”
“Unprofessional?”
>”That too! We have an incredibly important delivery to make today, and I need your utmost cooperation!”
“Isn’t that what you say every day?”
>”Yes, but I actually mean it this time!”
>She smacks her palm against the table, rattling the only mug on her desk
>It’s a “World’s Best Mom” mug, but with the “mom” crossed out and replaced with “boss”
>”Now! You’ve read the mission briefing I sent you, right?”
>>
>>28591189
“Uh… yeah!*”

[No. No you did not. Ms. Harshwhinny’s mission briefings make Reactor Core Maintenance manuals look rushed.]

>”Excellent! Quite professional! Then you understand how important it is that you accompany Arch-Admiral Shimmer on her—“
“Arch-Admiral S-Shimmer!?”
>You can practically feel the stars shining in your eyes right now
>In fact, they’re probably shining almost as brightly as the Arch-Admiral Sunset Fan Club pin you have attached to your favorite sweater
>”Yes, 27-B. How did you manage to miss that detail in the briefing?”
“I, uh… read it while I was exhausted, ma’am! From working so hard!”
>”Ha! Quite an acceptable reason!”
>Harshwhinny beams
>”Still! Arch-Admiral Shimmer is set to make a very important diplomatic foray into a new reality which has just made contact with the CDC!”
“A new realm? What type?”
>”It’s not a standard-template realm. Apparently, many surviving skeletons made their way into uninhabited dimensions during the later years of the Skeleton Wars*, and are now living in relative peace. They’ve attempting to form an alliance with the CDC, and have requested a diplomatic envoy be sent to discuss terms. Of course, the CDC wants to make a show of force, so they’ll be sending Arch-Admiral Shimmer, and the fully equipped—“

[*For more information, see “Skeleton Wars” short.]
>>
File: skeletons_by_grimbro-d6scyby.jpg (964KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
skeletons_by_grimbro-d6scyby.jpg
964KB, 1200x900px
>>28591207

>At the mention of Arch-Admiral Sunset, you nearly spit your sip of coffee out, and a tiny, electrical squick shoots through your thighs
>You… might want to shower before the next mission starts
“Are they sending the Morgenstern*!?

[*Arch-Admiral Sunset’s personal flagship. Stretching nearly the size of a small moon, it’s equipped with every state of the art imaginable, representing a huge co-op effort between the Trixie Empire, Shimmer Coalition, HST, and USSR. The ship was constructed to be virtually unbeatable in combat, and to represent a sort of “Sword of Damocles” for the CDC. If any of its constituent members ever step too far out of line, they can be sure of a visit from it and it’s unmatched Sol Invictus Cannon.]

>”Of course. The Morgenstern will be present, as well as an entire flotilla of envoy and pleasure barges.”
“Oh, sweet God-I-Vaguely-Believe-In…”
>Getting to meet Arch-Admiral Shimmer in person, and see her ship up-close?
>You’re *definitely* getting a new pair of panties before stepping off the Friendship Express, and you should probably bring spares
>Harshwhinny wrinkles her nose
>”Yes, well, I understand you have a somewhat, erm, *fanatical* admiration of the Arch-Admiral. However—“
“I am not a fanatic!”
>You say, drinking from your Arch-Admiral Sunset Fan Club mug
>”Call yourself what you will, Ms. Sparkle. However! I must advise extreme caution in this mission! The Dimensional Delivery Service has an extremely important role to play in this very-sensitive meeting! Understanding will not be tolerated!”
“You mean unprofessionalism!”
>”Of course I do! That was a test! I’m glad you’re paying attention!”
>She slams her fist on her desk again, nearly knocking her single framed photo off
>It’s one of her, alone and looking mad
>>
>>28591218
“Wait, why are we even there? I mean, I really want to be, but… isn’t it kinda dangerous? Can’t Arch-Admiral Sunset deliver the goods herself?”
>”Absolutely not! You really expect the Arch-Admiral to play the role of a delivery girl? Absolutely un—“
“—professional?”
>”Yes! That! It would be very that!”
>Harshwhinny crosses her arms, setting her nose to maximum wrinkle
>”So, you will assist the Arch-Admiral in whatever tasks she needs you to perform. Is that clear?”
“Completely.”
>”Excellent! The items will be ready for pickup when you enter the realm. I’m transferring you the coordinates now, along with your security-clearance files. These files are of utmost importance! They’re the only thing that’ll keep you from being shot on sight, for even daring to appear around the Arch-Admiral!* Show them to her immediately when you meet her, understand?”

[*Harshwhinny is heavily exaggerating here, though she’s not completely off-base. The past Arch-Admiral, a particularly militant Starlight, descended into paranoia near the end of her term, likely brought on by Space PTSD. She instituted heavy security measures, afraid her subordinates were planning to kill her. Many strange and poorly-documented executions followed, and to this day the Arch-Admiral is revered with a fair amount of fear. Arch-Admiral Sunset would never do something like that, of course, but still. Old habits die hard, especially when death is involved.]

“Yes, ma’am.”
>”Excellent! Don’t disappoint me, Twilight!”
>You nod, guzzling down the rest of your coffee
>When you drain the contents of the mug, the bottom reveals a smiling portrait of the scared, triumphant visage of Arch-Admiral Sunset
>You smile at it, hardly able to believe you’ll be seeing the real thing soon
>You really hope you make a good impression on her!
>>
>>28591227

>After a humiliating defeat* at Trixie’s hands, you retire to your quarters to grab fresh clothes, and even consider putting on makeup for the first time in your life

[*As usual, she waited until victory was certain to try and goad you into betting on the game. At least Trixie has no common sense, or she’d be one hell of a card shark.]

>You don’t have any makeup, sure, but Trixie probably does
>Of course, it’ll probably all be from her goth phase, but who knows, maybe Arch-Admiral Sunset is into goths?
>Maybe you can convince her to let you borrow—
>When you open the door to cockpit, which also serves as your room, you find Moondancer messing with your crystal slate
“Hey! What the hell are you doing?”
>”J-just looking for, um… t-t-t-things that aren’t your nudes.”
“Get lost, Moons. Even if I *did* have nudes — which I don’t! — they wouldn’t be hidden where you could find them.”
>”Well, um… if you d-did… where would they be hidden?”
“Up your ass.”
>”Up m-my… you’d p-p-put pictures of yourself i-into me? Oh, h-heh… it’s not like I’d l-like that or anything… b-b-b-baka… heheheh…”
>Poor choice of words on your part
>Moondancer starts letting out a tiny perverted chuckle, and shuffles out of your room and back into hers
>Yeah, you probably won’t be seeing her for a few hours
>You grab your slate, trying to make sure she didn’t fuck with anything
>She did
>All your files are completely scrambled, some of them are renamed, and your desktop picture is a picture of Moondancer sticking her tongue out
>How mature
>You’re able to find the security documents, at least, and you throw them into a folder marked “Security”
>>
>>28591239
>Moon probably didn’t touch that one, at least
>Once your slate is *mostly* in order, you head to the bathroom to get ready
>Starlight is in there, meditating in the shower, but you kick her out
>Half-literally, it’s really hard to wake her from her stupid hippie meditation sessions
>You take your time getting ready, agonizing over the style of your hair, length of your eyebrows, and dumb stuff that you feel like an idiot for even caring about
>”Twilight! Hurry up! The ship is making a weird beeping, and Trixie doesn’t know how to make it stop!”
“Whoa, what? Stop! Don’t touch anything!”
>You sprint out of the bathroom only half dressed, to find that the ship has already reached its destination
>The Morgenstern stretches out before you like some gargantuan metal sea serpent, an oroboros bristling with heavy-interaction particle cannons, kinetic munitions, pyro-ballistics, and at the stern, the Sol Invictus Cannon itself
>Just a single, uncharged shot is near planet-cracker capability, and more than capable of blasting an entire fleet into atomized haze
>Trixie shuffles up next to you
>”Yo! Twi, why does your room smell like vag?”
“Shut up, Trixie.”

>As the Friendship Express slowly drifts towards the Morgenstern, you feel yourself starting to shake
>It’s so… big
>Like, you’re used to feeling this way in front of planets, but in front of another ship…
>You could ram into it full speed, and the ship’s probably wouldn’t even notice
>Probably wouldn’t even dent the armor
>”Yo, Twilight, why does the entire ship smell like—“
>You shove Trixie away, making your way down to the exit ramp
>She follows behind, with Moondancer and Starlight lazily loping along behind her
>”So, Twilight,” Starlight says, resting against a stack of crates
>>
File: Fantasy_Huge_spaceship_093895_.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy_Huge_spaceship_093895_.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>28591274
>”What is the nature of this mission? You’ve been unusually secretive. I’m worried a little of Moondancer is rubbing off on you.”
>Again, a poor choice of words around Moon
>She immediately starts giggling, interspersing her laughter with little mumbled baka’s
“We’re assisting the Arch-Admiral on a diplomatic mission to a new dimension. Something about peaceful skeletons.”
>At the mention of skeletons, Trixie’s face twists in rage
>She places a hand on her Space Katana, scowling
>”Skeletons!? Trixie hates those bony bastards!”
>In her anger, she draws the weapon and slices an empty set of shelves clean in half
“Hey! Those are CDC property!”
>”Trixie doesn’t care! No shelves can stand before her fury, or her skill with the blade! Trixie’s hatred of skeletons knows no bounds!”
“What do you have against skeletons?”
>”They scare Trixie! She hates them!”
>Trixie swings again, dividing the shelves into fourths
>And then again, for eights
>”Gah! Trixie can’t believe the CDC is allying with spooks! Trixie is so angry, she could just… agh!”
>Starlight places a hand on Trixie’s shoulder
>”It is of no concern, honorary sister Trixie. These skeletons have expressed a desire for peace.”
>”Peace!? Hah! As if Trixie would believe a bag of bones would ever want peace! Mark Trixie’s words, they have it out for us!”
>She’s about to swing her sword, but Starlight gently touches her hand
>”You should not judge them prematurely, Trixie. They merely want to preserve their society as they know it. It is quite honorable.”
>”Hmph. As if a cranial creep could ever know honor! Trixie is disgusted!”
>She points her sword at you
>”Listen to Trixie! This is a bad idea, and Trixie will gloat constantly when she is proven—“
>Starlight clamps a hand over Trixie’s mouth
>”Okay, even I have my limits. Quiet down, little Trix.”
>>
>>28591290
>Trixie tries to lick Starlight’s hand to get her to let go, but Starlight is immune to such devious tactics
>”Now, Twilight. You said we were meeting the Arch-Admiral?”
“Ha, yeah. Arch-Admiral Shimmer. She’s…”
>You’re about to say “dreamy,” “gorgeous,” “amazing,” or something else, but Starlight cuts you off
>”She’s an incredibly important asset to the multiverse. I hope to make a good impression on her.”
“Oh, definitely! And don’t worry, I’m sure you—“
>You realize the look on Sunset’s face
“You’re going to try and get naked, aren’t you.”
>”I must respect my people’s traditions.”
>You smack your forehead
“Starlight, please. This is really important! Don’t mess it up for—“
>Before you can finish, the ship lurches, and you can feel it beginning to drift upwards
“W-what’s going on?”
>Starlight shrugs
>”A tractor beam, I’d presume. Maximum security.”
“Oh no, oh no… I’m not ready to meet her.”
>Starlight approaches you, touching your chin
>”It’s okay, Twilight. You’ll never be ready.”
“Um…”
>”So just enjoy it, okay?”
“Y-yeah. Yeah, you’re right Thanks, Star.”
>She grins
>”No problem. It’s what I’m for, after all.”
>>
>>28591302
>She pulls you into a tight, stiff, Starlight-esque hug
“But seriously, though, please don’t get naked.”
>”I make no promises.”

>The ship is pulled into a stationary orbital around the Morgenstern, held locked in a slow, comfortable loop by its tractor beam
>A squadron of Hatredeath fighters approaches, flanking a Council Shuttle
>The shuttle is a gorgeous ship designed more for form than function; sweeping and elegant, its hull is decorated by banners that flap lazily in empty space, displaying the five-point star of the CDC
“Oh my God-I-Sort-of-Acknowledge… is that her ship!?”
>You press your nose against the viewport, fogging it with your breath
>Moondancer scoots up next to you, though she’s not quite tall enough to see out
>”Lemme see! What’s going on?”
“That’s the Arch-Admiral’s personal shuttle!”
>”Oh. B-b-big deal. Just a s-stupid admiral.”
“What!?”
>”I’m j-just saying… she’s n-not even a Moondancer… you l-l-like Moondancers more than Sunsets anyway, r-right?”
“Uh…”
>”Whatever! Ugh, I d-don’t care about your opinion anyway, I’m just trying to b-b-be polite, you bak—“
>The ship lurches again as the shuttle latches onto its exit ramp
“Oh. My. Gosh.”
>You try to lean on Trixie for support
“Trix. Help me stand. Oh my Vague-Idea-of-a-Creator…”
>But Trixie just sighs away, arms folded over her chest
>”Don’t touch Trixie. She is liable to explode at any moment. Her rage is *seething*. Stupid skeletons…”
>She goes over and hides behind Starlight, so grouchy her ears are practically smoldering
>Starlight pats her on the arm
>”Worry not, honorary-sister. Anger is but a convention of your mind. It is as easy to let go as—“
>”Trixie’s fury is eternal!”
>>
>>28591313
>As if to underscore her words, the Friendship Express gives one final shudder as Arch-Admiral Shimmer’s shuttle attaches its boarding mandibles, holding the smaller ship in place in order to securely all the four of you to board
>You flinch, turning to Moondancer
“Oh no, oh no… she’s almost here! Does my hair look okay?”
>”Hmph. Since w-when did you start caring about m-my opinion, baka?”
“What? Moon, just help! I need to make sure I make a good impression, or—“
>The ship’s exit ramp unfolds of its own accord, opening into the long, brightly-lit entry hall of the Arch-Admiral’s shuttle
>The hallway is massive, large enough for multiple Friendship Expresses to fit inside, each wall decorated with Aurum statues of ancient, heroic Shimmers, Twilights, Starlights, Trixies, and even a few Moondancers
>You take your first shaky step inside, feeling the overwhelming rush of ecstasy that accompanies a near-religious experience
>Mostly, you feel it in your crotch
>Moondancer slinks past
>”Hm… n-not that impressive. MUPPET could b-build a better ship if we wanted to.”
>An unfamiliar voice answers from behind you
>”You certainly could. But it would likely explode, given your kinds’ history*.”

[*Whoever this stranger is, she isn’t wrong. MUPPET has several times attempted to create Planetos-Class ships, and every time they’ve ended up turning into sun-sized thermonuclear bursts. You pity the poor Moondancer engineers they employ. So many lives lost…]

>From the shadow of a colossal Kim Jong Sun statue steps a tall, gaunt cyborg, clad in the plaid-skirted uniform of a High CDC Operative
>Her body sports multiple wired accessories and blinking lights, and muscle-enhancement piston arrays hiss as she moves
>Intertwined in each of her pigtails is a long coil of razor-wire, affixed to a flexo-dendrite
>>
>>28591325
>Basically , she has giant, electrified, spiked tendrils in her hair; they flex and sway as she moves, concealing a fiendish amount of power
>She kind of looks like…
“Sugarcoat?”
>You can only balk at the girl walking towards you
>It’s quite obvious she isn’t the Sugarcoat* from your dimension, but still, just seeing her brings back PTSD-colored memories of wedgies, swirlies, and being stuffed into multiple band lockers

[*It’s incredibly rare for Sugarcoats to make the jump into interdimensional space at all. Given their natural animosity towards Twilights, most are too skeptical to even believe such a thing exists. Also, the HST has tried several times to pass legislation banning their integration into the multiversal sphere. They’ve never gotten it passed, mostly due to Starlights filibustering over it being unfair. However, the trend persists: in the multiverse, Sugarcoats are about as rare as straight Rainbow Dashes.]

>”Hello, Twilight 27-B. We have been expecting you. If you’ll follow me, the Arch-Admiral will be with you shortly.”
“Y-yeah! Sure! G-good to see you, Sugar!”
>”Please do not address me in such a manner. We are not acquainted.”
“Oh, y-yeah. Right. Sorry.”
>You obediently step back from her, shuffling your feet awkwardly
>Sugarcoat peers right past you, staring at Trixie
>”Why is this one armed?”
>”Trixie never parts from her blade! It’s a part of her soul!”
>”We do not allow weapons aboard the Arch-Admiral’s ship. Disarm immediately.”
>”Never! You won’t part Trixie from her sword unless you—“
>The air moves, and Sugarcoat blurs for a moment
>You have the sensation of something very, very fast and beyond deadly flying right past your nose
>It makes your eyes water
>>
>>28591345
>When you blink the tears away, Trixie is lying on the ground, a large bruise on her cheek
>Sugarcoat is holding her katana in one hand, examining the weapon
>”Atomic-grade blade. High-capacity phonon generators. Impressive. But wasted on one such as you.”
>Trixie sits up, glaring
>”Return Trixie’s sword.”
>”No. This is the price you’ll pay for daring to bring weapons into the Arch-Admiral’s sanctum.”
>”Gah! Give it back! Trixie’s life depends on that weapon.”
>”You are in the Arch-Admiral’s shuttle now, you petulant child. Your life is forfeit already.”
>”Trixie will not stand for this!”
>Trixie launches herself at Sugarcoat, rolling up the sleeves of her hoodie
>She swings a wide, whistling roundhouse punch at the cyborg’s face, then at her stomach
>Sugarcoat doesn’t even bother dodging
>The punches bounce harmlessly off her reinforced carapace with two heavy, painful *thuds*
>Trixie steps back, hissing in pain and clutching her hands together
>”Ow, ow, ow… Trixie admits that wasn’t a good—“
>Sugarcoat bats her aside, like a child tossing away a toy
>Trixie slams into a wall, slumping down to the ground
>”Now…”
>Sugarcoat turns to you and the rest, and a simultaneous squick of fear runs through all of you
>Even Starlight’s stoicism cracks a bit; she looks pretty spooked
>”You may meet the Arch-Admiral.”

To Be Continued! Next episode: Starlight, Swordfights, Skeletons, Cyborg Sugarcoat, and more!
>>
File: called it.jpg (562KB, 1994x1437px) Image search: [Google]
called it.jpg
562KB, 1994x1437px
Friendly reminder i predicted the finale months ago :^)
>>
>>28591353
Can't wait to have my bones rattled
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.