[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #10 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
You and Pend Orielle spend sometime outside, talking with each other; mostly talking about various things.
As the two of you talk there's a loud 'crack' as the door swings open. Nit Pick poking his head out.
"Heartbreaker," He starts, "I think we may have a problem... but, I'm not sure if I want to call it that."
You look in to see a large group of Radroaches; about twenty of them. Standing in the building looking at you and your group. In the middle of the group was probably the biggest Radroach you've ever seen.
They don't attack you, they just stand there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28564250
Yeah that is a problem. Also weird how they're just standing there. Maybe they have a master that told them to wait there? Or the biggest one might have some kind of sapience.
Let's say hi to them and see if they respond.
>>
>>28564304
"Yeah, that is a problem." You tell him, approaching the Radroaches.
When you approach, the smaller Radroaches break away and allow the biggest one to walk over to you.
While most Radroaches were a little bigger than your hoof, this one was as long as you and reaches up to your knees.
It meets you halfway. It slowly reaches a antenna up and brushes your face with it. It does this a few times before stepping back and clicking it's jaws at you in question. You notice that the smaller ones are slowly approaching you as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28564385
"Uhh...hi?"
See if you have any meat in your inventory to give him as a peace offering.
>>
>>28564385
There might be a problem communicating. If you can understand me then could you move your antenna to the right? Your right ,my left.
if he can respond then we can ask him stuff.
>>
>>28564417
>>28564440
"Uhh... hi? If you can understand me then could you move your antenna to the right?"
The Radroach moves it's antenna to the right, showing that it can understand you.
You look into your saddlebags to see if you have any kind of meat, just in case. You do; but, it's the Deathclaw hand you got awhile ago.

What do you do?
>>
>>28564509
"Umm...we come in peace."
Give deathclaw hand to radroach.
>>
>>28564529
"Umm... we come in peace." You nervously say; giving it the Deathclaw hand.
The Radroach eyes the hand for a few seconds before taking it in it's jaws. A smaller Radroach approaches.
The large Radroach places the hand on it's back and waves it off with a antenna.
At this; most of the Radroaches head off in several different directions, a choice few staying with the larger one.
The Radroach looks back at you and clicks it jaws again, cocking it's head.

What do you do?
>>
>>28564632
I assume you just asked us what we're doing here? Or maybe who we are?
Do you have a name? let's just say right is "yes" and left is "no" right now.
>>
>>28564719
"I assume you just asked what we're doing here?"
The Radroach flicks it's antenna to the right.
"Do you have a name?"
The Radroach thinks about this for a few seconds before flicking it's antenna left.
"We're trying to find a tunnel," You tell it, "It leads to the Applejack's Ranger's base."
The Radroach turns it's body and beckons with it's antennas for you to follow.
Your group follows the Radroach, who leads you behind the counter of the store. The smaller Radroaches follow and lift a rug off of the floor; revealing a small hatch in the floor.
The Radroaches then lift the hatch up, revealing a long tunnel.

What do you do?
>>
>>28564875
Neat. Let's go down there.
>>
>>28564875
Thank the radroaches and go down the tunnel.
>>
>>28564951
"Neat," You comment; turning to the Radroach, "Thank you."
It simply nods as you go down into the tunnel.
The tunnel was dark but, it had enough room for a pony the size of Pend Oreille could fit.
Nit Pick and Dante quickly follow.
*Scrrrrrrrreeeeee!*
You flatten your ears to your head as what appeared to be the sound of metal, and wood grinding on a chalk board.
You look to see Pend Oreille hanging from the hatch, being too big for the hatch.
"I'm stuck." He sighs; waving his hooves slightly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28565041
Can you ditch the armor then?
>>
>>28565041
Can he temporarily remove his armor?
>>
>>28565041
We can attempt to pull him down. Also, you would think that you would have known your limits.
>>
>>28565070
>>28565107
"Can you remove the armor?" You ask him.
He seems to think about this for a few seconds with sound of screeching armor, before saying: "No."
"You would think that you would have known your limits." You tell him; trotting over to him and grabbing his hooves.
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." He jokes.
You pull at his hooves; after a few tries, Nit Pick comes and helps. Slowly, Pend Oreille moved out of the hatch.
*Screeeeeee- Crash!*
You and Nit Pick stumble a bit as Pend does as well. All three of you stop after a few feet.
A large hole is what's left of the hatch. The large Radroach peered down at the opening before looking at you and clicking it's jaws; not out of anger, just confusion.

What do you do?
>>
>>28565156
Well you know this place better than anyone. If you won't take off your armor to get through the tunnel then what do you want to do?
>>
>>28565156
we're ok bossroach!
>>
>>28565206
>>28565279
"We're okay Bossroach!" You tell it.
It simply nods and leaves the hole.
"Well, you know this place better than anypony," You turn to Pend, "If you won't take off your armor to get through the tunnel then what do you want to do?"
Pend Oreille just sighs and begins to take off his armor. After a few minutes a large, brown earth pony with a green mane stood without his armor.
Pend simply throws his armor over his back and trots down the tunnel. You all follow.

You and your group spend several minutes in the tunnel.
At the end of the tunnel, you find another (intact) hatch, with some light streaming in from it.
You carefully open the hatch and find that it leads into the jail of the base, the one you stayed in when you came.
A ranger sat in a chair near the exit of the jail. It was Lone Star.
Lone Star sat asleep in his chair; snoring softly.
In a nearby cell was a rough looking raider mare. Scratching the cell wall with a knife.

What do you do?
>>
>>28565341
Quietly sneak to Lone Star and put a hoof over his mouth. Make sure he notices you and motion that he stays quiet.
>>
>>28565341
W e should handle him yourself.
>>
>>28565429
>>28565436
You slowly and carefully come out of the hatch. The raider mare sees you, but she just mutters something and continues scratching the wall with her knife.
You approach Lone Star and put a hoof over his mouth; which wakes him up. He flails around a bit, but his eyes fall on you after a time and he quiets down.
You motion for him to stay quiet.

What do you do?
>>
>>28565535
Say hi and ask who the mare is.
Was he brought in by I forgot his name. The big ranger?
>>
File: Igotta.png (8KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
Igotta.png
8KB, 570x533px
For a second I thought this crap was on /v/, ha ha ha ha.
>>
>>28565535
Listen kid, shit is gonna go down here tonight and we need to get you and your sis outta here. Tell me where she is.
>>
>>28565583
>Pony thread on Non-pony board.
You are a funny man.

>>28565570
>>28565618
"Hi," You greet him; taking your hoof off of his mouth, "Who's the mare?"
"You mean her?" He asks pointing at her.
You nod.
"I...don't know actually. The brought her in a few hours ago; said she was sneaking around the base. She hasn't said much."
"Did... Nolo bring her in?"
"No, somepony else did."
"Listen kid," You start; licking your lips, "Shit is about to go down here tonight and I need to get you and your sis out of here... where is she?"
"She's on patrol," He tells you, "She's in the building, but... I don't think it'll be easy to convince the group she's with that you're... friendly."

What do you do?
>>
>>28565635
how about you convince them then?
>>
>>28565635
Who else is on patrol?
>>
>>28565635
Alright, listen up. You have to do me a real solid here...you gotta get out there and distract her for long enough so we can do our business here. Take her and any ponies you feel particularly attached to into the Back Alley Bikes building outside. Try to keep them distracted as long as possible. Oh, and if you meet a giant sentient radroach...please don't kill it...it's a friend. Maybe bring a piece of meat as offering though. We will try to meet you out there once we're done.
>>
>>28565657
>>28565659
"Maybe you could convince them?" You suggest, "And, can you do me a real solid here... you gotta get out there and distract her for long enough so I can do my business here. Take her and any ponies you feel particularity attached to into the Back Alley Bikes building outside. Try to keep them distracted. Oh, and if you meet a giant sentient Radroach... please don't kill it... it's a friend. Maybe bring a piece of meat as a peace offering."
"O-okay." He stammers
"Who else is on patrol?"
"Nopony you would know," He tells you, "If you're looking for Nolo... he's sleeping the barracks, they're just up stairs. I could, uhm, lead you to them so you can get... Nolo?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28565760
Don't worry, me and a few friends are just going to have some fun.
>>
>>28565760
That's ok, I will find my way. You just focus on getting your sister to safety. Oh, one more question, what sort of alarms do you guys have in here?
>>
>>28565817
>>28565838
"That's okay, I'll find my own way," You tell him, "You just focus on getting your sister to safety. Me and a few friends are just going to have some fun."
You turn to get your friends.
"Oh, what sort of alarms do you guys have around here?"
"Just alarms hooked to fuse boxes scattered around," He tells you, "There's a master alarm where Paladin Silent Night sleeps."
Lone Star then exits the jails and into the hall; closing the door behind him.
Your friends come out of the hatch a few seconds later.
"What's the plan?" Nit Pick asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28565900
We are going for the master alarm in the paladins chamber. If we're lucky he will be away or sleeping.
>>
>>28565944
"We are going for the master alarm in the paladin's chamber," You tell them, "If we're lucky he will be away or sleeping."
They nod and the four of you step into the hall.

It doesn't take very long to find the stairs. The four of you climb up the stairs, but you run into a slight problem.
A Ranger sat on top of the stairs. Swaying slightly as he snores.

What do you do?
>>
>>28566038
Don't suppose we brought a silencer or anything...sneak up to him and whack him on the head with the rifle stock to knock him out.
>>
>>28566038
who's the quietest one here? they should go first. we can also sneak one at a time.
>>
>>28566091
>>28566092
"Who's the quietest one here?" You whisper.
Dante raises his hoof then slowly goes up to the Ranger. He quietly pulls his shotgun out and whacks him with the stock.
The ranger slumps forward, out cold.
"Where should we put him?" Dante asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28566236
Have Pend gag him and put him back in the tunnel we came from. Proceed to paladins room.
>>
>>28566256
You have Pend gag him and place him back in the tunnel that the four of you came from. The four of you then proceed to the Paladin's room.

It takes about thirty minutes of sneaking past patrols to get to the top floor and to the Paladin's room.
You carefully open the door to find a large circular room with a bed. A pony laid in the bed; his form slowly rising and falling.
Across from you was a metal door.
"The metal door leads to the master alarm." Pend tells you.
The floor is strangely covered in small machine parts, not enough to blanket the floor, but enough to make crossing a challenge.

What do you do?
>>
>>28566349
A challenge for an earth pony maybe. Use magic to slowly clear the path to the door.
>>
>>28566423
Usually, this would be a challenge if you were a earth pony, but you weren't. You were a Unicorn.
You slowly trot into the room and cleared a path through the room with your magic. Pend, Dante, and Nit Pick slowly following you.
You reach the door and open it. It squeaks as you do, but the Paladin doesn't wake up.
The four of you enter the room and your brain then sinks.
Inside the room were machines, lots of machines, and buttons, and switches.
Nit Pick and Dante share your feelings as well. Pend? Not so much.

What do you do?
>>
>>28566473
Errr...Pend? You have any input on this?
Try to find a fuse box or anything that might power the whole thing.
>>
Seems like things are slowing down. Gonna stop for tonight.
I'll see you guys tomorrow. Have a good night or day!

Ceci est ce que nous faisons. Nous faisons du thé et de lire des livres et regarder les gens meurent.
>>
well fuck. look for labels to read?
>>
This
>>28566487
and this
>>28566819
also make sure someone is guarding the Paladin and the door
>>
>>28566487
>>28566819
>>28569732
"Uh, Pend? Do you have any input on this?" You ask.
"Nope, sorry. He doesn't let anypony in here; only he can come in."
'...Fuck.'
"Can somepony watch the door and the Paladin?" You ask.
"I can do that." Dante says; standing by the door.
You split up and start going around the machines. Your brain was having a hard time processing all this machinery.
After sometime, you find a small table with a terminal on it. A bunch of sticky notes surrounding it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28571574
read the sticky notes.
>>
>>28571574
Read sticky notes. See what commands the terminal has.
>>
>>28571608
>>28571611
You approach the terminal and float a sticky note over, reading it.
"Terminal contents: Personal diaries (Do not read!) Machine operators, security cameras, switch to turn on radio, and Master Alarm. (Warning: Do not turn Master Alarm off! Eliminates power to the base.)
The rest of the sticky notes appear to be a series of ramblings from the Paladin. One other sticky note however, has a some helpful information.
It's the six letter password, but each letter; a total of six, have been scratched out. The only one not being scratched out was the forth letter: K

What do you do?
>>
>>28571688
How many try do you usually get for a terminal? I want to try marked as one of them.
>>
>>28571688
Turn on the terminal. If pass protected let's hack it.
>>
>>28571688
is the password cookie?
>>
>>28571719
Four. If you answer all of them wrong; the terminal locks you out.

>>28571735
>>28571762
You turn on the terminal. It turns on with a text of green before displaying six boxes for the password. You type out your first guess.
"Marked."
Three tries left.
"...Cookie?"
Password accepted.
The screen then reveals several commands: Personal diaries, Machines, Security cameras, radio, and Master Alarm.

What do you do?
>>
>>28571804
As much as I want to read his diaries, we need to kill the power so we can take care of the ponies easier. We will read his diaries later.
>>
>>28571804
Let's read the diaries and check the other commands before we turn off the power.
>>
>>28571804
Kill the cameras and check the machines.
>>28571832
Would we be able to turn the power back on after we're done? Would anybody notice the power suddenly going out?
>>
>>28571804
Check out the cameras. Turn them off if possible.
>>
>>28571859
>>28571832
>>28571861
I would assume that turning off the alarm would turn off the power in the whole base...which means it would probably alert everyone inside. Let's not do that before we read the diary and check the other commands.
>>
>>28571882
Cameras are a different system.
>>
>>28571891
>(Warning: Do not turn Master Alarm off! Eliminates power to the base.)
I think that's the master switch for everything...
>>
>>28571896
>The screen then reveals several commands: Personal diaries, Machines, Security cameras, radio, and Master Alarm.
>>
>>28571832
>>28571839
>>28571859
>>28571861
You quickly check the Master Alarm command. Apparently, the power goes off for an hour after the Master Alarm is powered off, then It turns itself back on after the hour is up.
You back out and check the security camera. With the option of turning off the security cameras, you do just that.
You then check the machines. It shows a list of the machines. There's only five, and all of them are a work in progress, except for one: which was a robot builder.
You back out again and select the diaries. There's ten entries; starting from the beginning of this month, to just yesterday.

What do you do?
>>
>>28571911
Check the 3 latest entries.
>>
>>28571911
check out the latest entries, it might help us understand how he think beside what the Fallen had told us.
>>
>>28571930
>>28571959
You decide to check the last three entries; starting with the oldest one that was a little over a week ago.
"The reinforcements have just arrived at Ponyac. They've said that they need sometime to rest after Flint. Contaminated water and a ambush from the local 'ponies' there."
You move on to the second entry which was two days ago.
"We were finally given the order to take Detrot, took them long enough. We've cleared some of the local wildlife already, and now we can begin in two days. The raiders here are... tough, and smart. Not like the ones in the east. Many of the rangers think this'll be a cakewalk, I do too, but... I'm starting to have some doubts."
You move to the third entry, which was yesterday.
"Tomorrow is the big day. To take Detrot away from the raiders and put it in the hooves of the Applejack's Rangers. I just hope we can do this before the NCR gets here. I've been starting to have doubts about the raiders here. They're not the normal, idiotic raiders I know in the east. For the first time... I fear that I might die. Let's hope they don't have to take my body back to my dear Cookie... it'll break her heart to see her dad come back in a body bag."
The entry then ends there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572043
Time to cut the power. Turn off the master alarm.
>>
>>28572074
And alert the entire base.
>>
>>28572104
Then what do you want to do? Turning off the alarm was our primary objective if you don't remember.
>>
>>28572043
would killing the power be beneficial for us?
>>
>>28572074
>>28572104
>>28572123
>>28572124
Pend comes around the corner, allowing you to ask him something.
"Hey, Pend."
"Yeah?"
"Would killing the power be beneficial for us?"
"Maybe," He shrugs, "It'll alert the ponies on patrol, but our suits don't have the best night vision so we could use that to our advantage. And, It isn't hard to find a pony in power armor."

What do you do?
>>
>>28572043
We should first turn back on the cameras and make sure the siblings got out or at least aren't in sight of others
Second be ready to knock out the Paladin and bring him as prisoner and after knocking him out strip of any items armor or things that could hurt
Third sneak around knocking everyone unconscious or killing depending on the situation
>>
>>28572178
And also not forgetting to turn off alarm and power
>>
>>28572178
>>28572187
Sure, why not.
>>
>>28572178
>>28572187
>>28572203
You turn the cameras back on and use them. Several different screens of different parts of the base come on.
You quickly find Lone Heart and Lone Star in the jail, both heading down into the hatch.
Lone Star looks around before heading down the hatch; saying something to the raider mare in the cell before heading down and closing the hatch.
You turn the cameras off and select the master alarm. Turning it off.
The lights then go out; leaving you and Pend in the dark.
After a few seconds of silence, you hear the door open.
"Why did the lights go-"
*CRACK!*
*Whump.*
"...I knocked the Paladin out." You hear Dante announce to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572271
Dante...I fuckin' love ya. Gag him and tie him. He will be a valuable bargaining chip if we can get him outta here.
>>
>>28572284
"Dante... I fucking love you." You tell him as you approach him.
The paladin was a unicorn with a sand colored coat and a white mane and tail. With some rope; you gag him, and hogtie him.
The four of you leave the room and prepare to trot into the hallway, but a few voices stop you.
"Do you think the Paladin will let us in this time?" A voice asks.
"Probably not," Another voice replies, "He doesn't like it when you go into his back room, remember."
Then there's a knocking at the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572382
Start moaning and say stuff like "Ah~ YES! H-harder Nighty~ Fuck me harder!"
>>
>>28572382
Get ready for a fight.
>>
>>28572382
Try to hide and knock them out if they go barging the door?
>>
>>28572435
>>28572452
>>28572522
Nit Pick and Dante stand on each side of the door; ready for a fight.
As they do, an idea pops into your head.
"Ah~ YES," You moan, "H-harder Nighty~ Fuck me harder!"
Your three companions look at you with varying degrees of shock.
"...Another one, huh?" One of the voices ask.
"Third one this week," The other voice replies, "Fucking another mare while his own wife is sick and dying in Erie... bastard."
The voices then leave with the sound of hoofsteps.
"I... can't believe you did that." Dante comments when you can't hear them anymore.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572540
Less talking more knocking out we only get 1 hour or less now to take this entire base!
>>
>>28572540
I didn't expect that to work.
>>
>>28572540
Well it worked, didn't it?
Wait a moment for the guards to walk away. Tell Dante to shapeshift into the paladin and send him out first.
>>
>>28572540
If this keeps going this smoothly we might be able to take the entire base with no kills. More entertaining if we can execute some later.
>>
>>28572540
I can't believe it worked.
>>
>>28572561
>>28572581
>>28572607
>>28572613
>>28572627
"I didn't expect it to work, but it did," You say, "Less talking, more knocking out."
The three nod in agreement and you step out into the hall. There were no guards in the hall.
You all then step out fully.
"I think we should take out the barracks first," Pend suggests, "Most of the rangers are there and asleep. They should be easy to take out."

What do you do?
>>
>>28572664
Sounds like a plan, lead the way!
>>
>>28572664
If we can't catch up to the 2 guards the barracks it is.
>>
>>28572664
Let deal with the barracks.
>>
>>28572678
>>28572680
>>28572713
"Sounds like a plan," You tell him, "Lead the way!"
Pend nods and leads the three of you away from the Paladin's room.

You couldn't find the two guards from earlier, but that was fine as you were now at the barrack's door.
You reach a hoof out to open the door, but you are stopped when a light falls upon you.
"Heartbreaker," A voice asks, "What are you doing here, and why is the Paladin knocked out?"
You look up to see Nolo starring at you in his power armor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572765
Uhmm...I'm definitely NOT trying to take this base and use the Paladin as a hostage!
>>
>>28572765
Errr...ya see...here's the thing...we are...kinda sorta...attacking you?...because you were gonna attack us first so we don't wanna deal with all that. B-but we don't plan on killing anyone, we are kinda hoping you wound see sense and join us...in the battle against the Lightbringer...p-please?
>>
>>28572804
>>28572807
"Uhmm... I'm definitely not trying to take this base and use the Paladin as a hostage!"
Nolo just stares at you, not believing you.
"Here's the thing... we are... kinda sorta... attacking you? Because... you were going to attack us first so we don't want to deal with that. B-but we don't plan on killing anypony, I was kinda hoping you would join us... in the battle against the Lightbringer... p-please?"
Nolo thinks about this for a bit. Your heart racing at a million miles a minute.
He sighs and pulls a blue grenade out from his armor before hoofing it to you.
"This is better than knocking them out one by one." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28572904
Y-you...wha-? You're helping me? Why? And what kind of grenade is this? I have never seen one before.
>>
>>28572951
"Y-you... You're helping me? Why?"
"Personally, I hate being here," He explains, "Didn't want to become a Ranger, but I had to... I could just leave, but that's desertion, and it'll lead me to getting my head chopped off. Also: I don't really care, and I'm bored."
"What kind of grenade is this," You ask him, "I've never seen it before."
"Shock grenade," He tells you, "Handy for taking out robots and aggressive machinery. Good for rendering power armor useless as well."
You pull the pin and chuck it into the barrack. There's a pop, followed by the sound of sparks a bit later.
You look into the room to see a bunch of ponies in power armor, the only thing moving on them being their chests rising and falling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28573065
Alright, that's sorted for now, so all that's left is the patrol teams, you know where everypony is, right? We can knock them all out and round them up in the barracks with the rest.
>>
>>28573126
"Alright, that's sorted out now," You say; jumping to your hooves, "So, all that's left are the patrol teams, you know where everypony is right?"
Nolo nods.
"They're mostly upstairs." He tells you.
The five of you leave the barrack door, heading up stairs.

As you were halfway up the stairs, you're suddenly pulled back as a laser streaks past your face and hits the wall where you stood.
A ranger stood on top of the stairs, with a laser rifle.
"They're kind of on edge right now." Nolo tells you, letting go of your tail.

What do you do?
>>
>>28573282
Err...Nolo? He's your buddy! Say something! I mean...I was serious about the whole "no killing" thing.
>>
>>28573382
"Nolo, he's your buddy! Say something! I was serious about the whole 'no killing' thing."
He sighs and steps out.
"Hold your fire, it's me!" He says; stepping up the stairs.
"Oh... sorry," The ranger apologizes, "Things clear down there?"
"Yep, didn't see anything."
There's a 'crack' and the ranger comes tumbling down the stairs; hitting the wall.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping early. College was rough today and I'm really tired. I'll continue tomorrow.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28573523
Did he seriously just trip and fall down the stairs? Wow...if this keeps up these guys will eventually kill themselves without our help.
>>
>>28573523
Well we have a few more ponies to take care of, let get on it.
>>
>>28573993
>>
Morning bump
>>
I hope he's ok.
>>
>>28575533
>>
>>28577429
>>
>>28573523
Well, we'll have to be more careful or we will lose our heads, literally, on to clearing the rest of the floor.
>>
>>28573550
>>28573569
>>28578856
"Did he just trip down the stairs?"
"Something like that." Nolo comments.
"These guys are going to kill themselves without our help... well, we have a few more ponies to take care of, let's get on it."

You find the other patrols quite easily, and take them out easily as well.
As the five of you trot down the hall, Pend suddenly jumps in front of you. Staggering back slightly from a laser.
Down the hall was four rangers wearing power armor, and with guns, and they look ready for a fight.

What do you do?
>>
>>28579268
Nolo, any chance you have another one of those shock grenades? If not we might have to negotiate with them.
>>
>>28579268
Well look like we need to fight now, we do have our gating lazier right?
>>
>>28579338
Let's try to negotiate first. We have the upper hand right now and words don't cost us anything.
>>
>>28579324
>>28579338
>>28579356
"Nolo, any chance you have another one of those shock grenades?" You ask him.
"You used the only one I had."
"I think we may have to negotiate." Nit Pick comments; as a laser flies past his head.
You decide to negotiate, even though you brought your Gatling Laser.
"Surrender now!" One of the rangers bark.

What do you do?
>>
>>28579400
Umm...surrender? How much Jet have you used today? You do realize we took everyone out and you guys are the last ones standing, right? You are outnumbered and you got no reinforcements coming. Listen, we didn't kill anyone. We are trying to get you guys to join us in the fight against the Lightbringer.
>>
>>28579400
There's a problem with that, we want YOU to surrender as well. It would be a lot easier for every pony involved if you do. We'll give you all snack cakes if you do.
>>
>>28579453
>fight against the lightbringer
it hers' heir you retard. but if that not work we will just kill them.
>>
>>28579453
>>28579459
>>28579468
"Umm... surrender?"
"Yes."
"There's a problem with that, we want YOU to surrender as well. It would be a lot easier for every pony involved if you do, since you're outnumbered and you got no reinforcements coming. We're trying to get you guys to join us in the fight against the Lightbringer's Heir. We'll give you all snack cakes if you do."
"You have snack cakes?" One of the rangers ask.
"...Yes."
One of the rangers step out from his cover; a earth pony stallion with no armor. As he begins to trot towards you, another ranger comes up to him and slices his neck with a knife.
"No surrender!" He barks; bucking the stallion back behind cover, even though he's currently bleeding from his neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>28579468
Yet everyone calls him/her the Lightbringer as well...so no need to be rude Anon.
>>
>>28579534
hey other two ponies, your leader is nuts. Give him up and we'll let you go. we're giving you 5 seconds to decide before we start shooting.

others might disagree with this course of action.
>>
>>28579534
Alright...here's the deal...you can either join me and fight the Lightbringer's Heir...or you can listen to the psychopath with a knife who just killed one of your own. If you choose the latter...well let's just say it will shorten your life expectancy a bit. Depending on your choice we still might have time to help your friend over there if he hasn't bled to death already.
>>
>>28579565
>>28579596
"Hey, other two ponies," You call out, "Your leader is nuts. You can either join me and fight the Lightbringer's Heir... or you can listen to the psychopath with a knife who just killed your own. If you choose the latter... let's just say it will shorten your life expectancy a bit. You might be able to save your friend over there if he hasn't bled to death already. You have five seconds."
The two other rangers look at each other before trotting further into cover. Their leader doesn't like this.
"Hey, where are you two going-"
He tries to chase them, but one of them shoves him away, directly in your line of fire.
"Take the psycho." One of them tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28579657
Fire at the psycho!
>>
>>28579657
gun that pony down.
>>
>>28579657
ask if he has a daughter named cookie. if not then shoot him.
>>
>>28579657
Only one thing to do "OPEN FIRE!!!"
>>
>>28579722
We already took the Paladin he's knocked out in our possession, and I think he's the one with the daughter.
>>
>>28579722
That's the paladins daughter, so probably not. Just shoot him.
>>
>>28579696
>>28579700
>>28579722
>>28579723
You giggle to yourself as you pull the Gatling Laser out.
"Do you have a daughter named Cookie?" You ask him before you fire.
"N-no." He stammers.
"OPEN FIRE!"
Your Gatling Laser fires at him, he doesn't have the time to dodge as the lasers quickly pepper his armor. His armor falls away quickly, leaving him exposed. After a few minutes; his body is a slightly charred corpse.
You trot over to the other two rangers after that. Nolo bucks the corpse's head off from the body, sending it down the hall.
The two rangers stand over their buddy. He's still alive, but barely.
One of the rangers; a mare, holds him with tears in her eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28579769
If we have a healing potion or bandages give it to them or apply it ourselves and tell them we have doctors to treat the injure if it's too serious.
>>
>>28579769
Hurry to him, put a cloth over his neck and press lightly. Pour a healing potion into his mouth and tell Nolo to wake up and get a medic from the barracks.
>>
>>28579810
>>28579825
You quickly get a healing potion out, and a cloth. You press the cloth lightly to his wound and pour the healing potion into his mouth.
The wound heals. It scars up slightly, but it's still bleeding lightly.
You then get some bandages and wrap them around his neck.
The ranger mare gives you a look of surprise as you do this.
"Why are you helping," She asks you; wiping a few tears away, "You're a raider."

What do you do?
>>
>>28579895
Yes I am a raider and yes I am taking this base, but I'm no heartless monster.
>>
>>28579895
I wasn't kidding about the recruiting part. No sense letting a good soldier die.
>>
>>28579920
>>28579954
"Yes: I am a raider. And yes: I am taking this base, but i'm not heartless monster. And, I wasn't kidding about the recruiting part. No sense in letting a good soldier die."
She simply nods as the ranger slowly gets up.
"So... what are going to do with all the other rangers?" Nit Pick asks you, "There's also the reinforcements in Ponyac."

What do you do?
>>
>>28579970
Well we gotta convince them to join us. Perhaps if we convince Silent Night they will all join us.
>>
>>28579970
We can get Echo Point to try and convince them, but the reinforcement is something to worry about later.
>>
>>28579970
If they have a shit ton of those pulse grenades in an armory or something a trap could be made.
>>
>>28580022
>>28580045
>>28580087
"We gotta convince them to join us," You tell him, "Perhaps if we convince Silent Night they will all join us. Or we can get Echo Point to try and convince them. The reinforcements is something to worry about later. We could also make a trap."
"Let's go and find out." Nit Pick smiles.

The five of you head back down to the barracks, and open the door to it.
One of the rangers have gotten up, while the rest remain undisturbed.
The ranger looks at you as you enter.

What do you do?
>>
>>28580190
Say hi and wave at him. We would like and appreciate it if he doesn't make too much a fuss.
>>
>>28580190
Give him a big smile.
Hi there! I see you woke up...could you be a sweetheart and find Silent Night for us here? We kinda forgot where we left him.
>>
>>28580226
>>28580267
"Hi," You greet the ranger enthusiastically; with a wave and a big smile, "I would like and appreciate if you don't make too much of a fuss, okay?"
"...Okay?" He agrees; slightly unsure about this.
"Also: Can you be a sweetheart and find Silent Night for me? I kinda forgot where I left him."
"...Sure."
The Ranger leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with Paladin Silent Night, who was rubbing his head and groaning.
He owlishly looks at you and your group; trying to remember something.
"Who... let you in," He asks, "Did Forest Fire leave the door open again?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28580329
Uhh...yeah...let's go with that. Soooo here's the deal...would you be willing to help us fight against the Lightbringer's heir? We are kinda trying to build an army here and we could use your help....pretty please?
>>
>>28580370
"Uhh... yeah... let's go with that. Sooo, here's the deal: Would you be willing to help us fight against the Lightbringer's Heir? We are kinda building an army here and we could use your help... pretty please?"
He thinks about this for a moment, before something clicked in his brain.
"Wait a minute... you and your group were the ones that knocked me out... give me a reason to join this army of yours, before I get the sense to shoot your head clean off."

What do you do?
>>
>>28580479
Well first of all you're not dead right so that should show that we want to work together and secondly light bringer is going to bring an army of her own and just the rangers aren't going to be able to stand against her. She leaves a trail of bodies everywhere she goes and I don't think you want to be the ones on the ground when that day comes.
>>
>>28580479
Oh, cmon! Don't be like that! There is no need for violence, we didn't kill anyone. I bet that acts as a sign of good will, right? Well...we did kill 1 guy...but that's because he almost killed one of your own if I haven't saved him in time. But yeah, long story short...the Lightbringer's Heir is killing anything she finds to "purify" the wasteland. And yes, that means she's after you guys too. We teamed up with a bunch of your deserters and other raider clans in hopes of building an army against her. So you in?
>>
>>28580527
>>28580575
"Well, first of all: You're not dead right now, so that should show that we want to work together. And, we didn't kill anypony. Well... we did kill one pony, but that's because he almost killed his own if I haven't saved him in time. Secondly: The Lightbringer is going to bring an army of her own and kill anything she finds to 'purify' the wasteland. And, that means she's after you guys and I don't think you guys want to be on the ground when that happens. We teamed up with a bunch of deserters and other raider clans in hopes of fighting her. So, you in?"
Concern flashes across his face when you mention deserters.
"Before I tell you my decision, can you tell me who leads these deserters?" He asks; with concern in his voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>28580633
Sure, her name is Echo Point. She commands the Applejack's Fallen.
>>
>>28580633
We want them to work with us so they'll find out the answer to that question no matter what we do.
>>
>>28580633
that's kind of a weird thing to ask. Any reason you wish to share why you want to know this?
>>
>>28580693
>>28580703
"Sure, her name is Echo Point. She commands the Applejack's Fallen. Any reason you wish to share why you want to know this?"
"She was a old friend of my mother." He tells you; nodding, "I'll join... promise me no backstabbing and it should go along just fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>28580749
I'm glad he's willing to take our word. Alright. We promise to not backstab you.
>>
>>28580749
Of course.
>>
>>28580749
Thank you! Trust me, we have no reason to backstab you, we have a common enemy. So about your reinforcements in Ponyac...don't suppose you have command over them as well? If not can you do anything about getting them on our side?
>>
>>28580781
>>28580792
>>28580817
"Thank you! We promise to not backstab you, we have a common enemy. And, about your reinforcements in Ponyac... don't suppose you have command over them as well?"
"Nope," He says, "They belong to the Marecago branch. You'd have to go all the way to Marecago to get them to go away diplomatically."

What do you do?
>>
>>28580846
Aww fuck. Oh and before I forget you also have to promise to not backstab us.
>>
>>28580846
Damn...how far away is Marecago? Perhaps we can borrow a Vertibird from somepony to get there faster.
>>
>>28580857
>>28580887
"Aww fuck," You curse, "How far away is Marecago? Maybe I could borrow a Veribird to get there faster."
"A three day trot at least," He tells you, "But, I've heard rumors of a still working tramcar in Detrot that drives to the nearby cities, including Marecago. If the rumors are true; it'll turn a three day trot into a five to six hour tram ride. As for the Vertibirds... the Applejack's Fallen took the working ones. The one we have barely made the trip here."

What do you do?
>>
>>28580948
Alright...tramcar then...sounds like a plan. Want me to lead you to our camp? I'm pretty sure you have a lot of catching up to do with Echo Point.
>>
>>28580990
We also have the lone twin to pick up.
>>
>>28580990
"Alright... Tramcar then... sounds like a plan."
You weren't very sure about the idea of a Tramcar. The most you've seen of them were the subways inhabited by angry ghouls. The idea of staying in one for five hours didn't sound very welcoming either.
"Want me to lead you to our camp," You ask Silent Night, "I'm pretty sure you have a lot of catching up to do with Echo Point."
"Sure. I'm not really sure on how you got in, but we can use the front door if you want."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping early again. College has been killing me lately, and I'm really close to passing out.
Gonna take a break tomorrow as well, for the reason above. I just need a day to relax, play video games, and hang out with friends I've been... ignoring.
Have a good night or day, and I'll be back on Friday.
>>
>>28581079
Sure, but we need to stop by the biker bar close by. there two ponies that are waiting for everything to clear up.
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>28582057
>>
>>28585607
>>
>>28585999
>>
>>28586639
>>
>>28588234
>>
>>28588893
>>
>>28589785
>>
>>28590416
>>
>>28591923
>>
>>28593847
>>
QM bump
Session starting later today.
>>
>>28581603
Oh, we also gotta get the guy we tied and stuffed in the hatch. Would be a shame if we forgot about him.
>>
>>28581079
To the front door!
>>
>>28581603
>>28595590
>>28596180
"Sure, but I need to stop by the biker bar close by. There's two ponies that are waiting for everything to clear up."
Silent Night nods and the two of you head to the front door. You did stop by the hatch to let the pony you tied up out though.

After trotting for a few minutes, you find the biker bar. You open the door and trot in.
Inside you find Lone Heart cowering in a corner, surrounded by Radroaches. One of them keeps bumping into her; trying to offer a partly eating Deathclaw hand to her.
Lone Star and the larger Radroach stand nearby watching the event unfold.

What do you do?
>>
>>28597678
Lone Heart! Why are you being so rude? Can't you see it's trying to be your friend?
>>
>>28597765
"Lone Heart! Why are you being so rude?"
"Cause I hate bugs!" She snaps.
The Radroach bumping into her doesn't seem to understand this and caresses her with a antenna.
She screams; her hoof raising up to squish the unsuspecting Radroach.

What do you do?
>>
>>28597862
Use magic to quickly stop her hoof.

"That might not be the best idea. They are trying to befriend you right now. And what do you think they would do if you killed one of them?"
>>
>>28597924
Your magic surrounds her hoof; stopping it from squishing the Radroach.
The Radroach looks up at the hoof that's a few feet above him. He places the Deathclaw hand where he once was, and then scurries back to it's group.
"That might not be the best idea," You warn her, "They are trying to befriend you right now. And, what do you think would happen if you killed one of them?"
She looks around at the Radroaches. After a few seconds it clicks in her head and she gently puts her hoof down with your assistance.
"Why are these two here?" Silent Night asks you; as Lone Star carefully trots through the Radroaches and helps his sister up.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598029
I liked them so I told them to get out of there in case things went to shit.
>>
>>28598029
There's a hatch here that leads to your prison. Lone Star caught me when I got inside and tried to fight me off. It was a tough fight...but I managed to knock him out. I guess he woke up and tried to hunt me down...dunno about his sister though. He deserves a promotion if you ask me...
>>
>>28598036
>>28598088
"There's a hatch here that leads to the prison," You explain, "Lone Star caught me when I got inside and tried to fight me off. It was a tough fight.... but, I managed to knock him out. I guess he woke up and tried to hunt me down... dunno about his sister though. He deserves a promotion if you ask me."
"That isn't how it-"
You give Lone Star a look that said: 'I'm trying to help you, go along with it.'
He takes a few seconds to process this.
"Uh, y-yeah. That's how it went... she did... damage."
"...I'll think about the promotion." Silent Night tells you; trotting a bit further into the store.
Lone Star quickly trots up to you.
"So, how did it go?" He asks you with a whisper.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598153
It went great! Nighty and I are best friends now! Oh, and it seems that we will be working together from now on. Isn't that awesome? Also nice job on distracting your sis, I see you two made a lot of new friends here.
>>
>>28598216
"It went great," You tell him, "Nighty and I are best friends now! Oh, and it seems we will be working together from now on. Isn't that awesome?" Also nice job on distracting your sis, I see you two made a lot of new friends here."
"T-thanks," He stammers, "I'm kind of glad you came when you did, she was starting to ask questions about why we were here."
"Hey, Lone Star," Lone Heart trots up, "Are you going to tell me why we are here yet?"
Lone Star looks at you for help.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598338
What are you looking at me for? You said you wanted to prank your sister and I just suggested that you should bring her here to meet my radroach buddies! Heh...but in all seriousness I told him to distract you so you wouldn't get hurt while I took care of business in there. He did a pretty damn good job of it too...
>>
>>28598412
"What are you looking at me for," You ask him, "You said you wanted to prank your sister and I just suggested that you should bring her here to meet my Radroach buddies!"
Lone Heart takes one look at Lone Star and pushes him. Much like a statue with no support; he falls onto the floor. You couldn't help, but giggle.
"Heh... In all seriousness I told him to distract you so you wouldn't get hurt while I took care of some business in there," You explain to Lone Heart, "He did a pretty damn good job of it too..."
"And, what were you doing that would require me and my brother to be here?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598516
Convincing ponies that were ordered to shoot us on sight to not shoot us.
>>
>>28598516
Take over a base with a chance of ponies shooting eachother.
>>
>>28598516
Ok, let me be honest with you here...we were originally meant to kill everyone here before you guys decided to advance into the town and attack us. But it turned out that most ponies here are pretty cool and not really fond of killing everything in sight so we kinda changed our mind about killing you all. Soooo...one base takeover later and now you guys are gonna help us fight the Lightbringer's Heir! What do ya think? Not bad for a group of "idiotic" raiders, huh?
>>
>>28598551
>>28598567
>>28598621
"Convincing ponies to not shoot as us that were ordered to shoot us on sight. We were originally ordered to kill everypony here before you guys decided to advance into the town and attack us. But, it turned out most ponies here are pretty cool and not really fond of killing everything on sight, so we kinda changed our minds about killing you all. One base takeover later and now you guys are now helping us fight the Lightbringer's Heir! Not bad for a group of 'idiotic radiers huh? "
Lone Heart sighs and runs a hoof over her face.
"Please tell me you didn't have to kill anypony in the base."

What do you do?
>>
>>28598663
Just this one asshole who slit a pony neck. the other ponies with his just threw him at us.
>>
>>28598689
We also rescued the pony he tried to kill.
>>
>>28598663
You had a psychopath who slit a ranger's throat when we asked him to surrender. He's the only one we killed. Oh and don't worry, we saved the ranger after the other 2 in that group decided to shove the psycho in our line of fire.
>>
>>28598689
>>28598714
"Just this one asshole who slit a pony's neck. The other ponies just threw him at us. We rescued the pony he tried to kill."
Lone Heart just nods as Lone Star begins to get up. Silent Night also trots back.
"Are we ready to go to your clan?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598819
Ask the radroach boss if he wants to come with us as well. We can agree to feed them if they help us.
>>
>>28598837
There's a certain snake that eats radroaches waiting back home.
>>
>>28598837
That not a smart idea, Tiffany would eat the boss in seconds when she see him.
>>
>>28598819
Sure, do you want to be tied up and we lie about us capturing you or do you want to walk with us and we gave you a pretty convicting agreement with a barrel of a gun pressed ageist your temple.
>>
>>28598890
Umm...why would you do this? We can just bring him in and tell them that he's joining us.
>>
>>28598837
>>28598849
>>28598876
>>28598890
You were about to ask if the Radroach boss wanted to come along, but you remember: You have a snack as home that likes Radroaches, and one as big as the boss would be eaten in seconds.
"Sure," You say, "Do you want to be tied up and we lie about us capturing you or do you want to walk with us and we gave you a pretty convincing agreement with a barrel of a gun against your temple?"
"Tied up please."
A couple minutes later; Silent night is tied up on your back.
Nolo takes Lone Heart, and Lone Star back to the base, leaving the four of you to take Silent Night back to the clan.
It takes awhile for you and your gang to get back to the clan. A little past midnight is when you return.
You and your gang stand at the clan entrance. Your dad and Echo Point were most likely asleep at the moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>28598962
Let's go back to our house and sleep for a bit. We can do a full debrief in the morning.
>>
>>28598962
We should at least check if they're awake first. This is a pretty major operation after all
>>
>>28598995
>>28599006
Before going to sleep for the night you check to see if either Echo Point or your dad is up.
The Fallen don't allow you to see Echo Point; saying that she's asleep. Your dad doesn't answer his door, meaning he's asleep cause he's a very heavy sleeper.
You go back to your house, untying Silent Night and allowing him to sleep on the couch for the night.
You enter your room and slip between Magazine and Humming Bee. Sleep overtakes you in only a few seconds.
Once again: You dream that night.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>28599128
we dream about partying up with all our friends and the rangers and the raiders after kicking light bringers ass.
>>
>>28599128
some kick ass party for something, no one knows what.
>>
>>28599199
>>28599305
You dream about a party. A 'You just kicked the Lightbringer's ass' party. It was a fun party; everypony was there.
Your friends, the rangers, and the other raiders. Even the Radroaches were there; handing out drinks and stuff like that.
Your dream ends after you feel something squeeze you.
After waking up, you find what was squeezing you: Magazine and Humming Bee were currently on both sides of you; hugging you tightly. Magazine was even nuzzling you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28599349
Saving the world can wait. Enjoy the cuddles for a while. It's important to enjoy simpler things in life.
>>
>>28599493
Saving the wasteland can wait. It is important to enjoy the little things: Like cuddles.
You sigh and sink a bit into the mattress, intending to enjoy the cuddles for as long as possible.

It's been a hour; and neither two have woken up.
You were about to drift off into sleep again when Magazine snorts and wakes up; squinting slightly at you.
"When did you get back?"
"Last night, a little past midnight." You tell her.
"...Do you want me to get up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28599722
Sure, need to eat breakfast.
>>
>>28599722
Yes. That would be nice. But I want a kiss first.
>>
>>28599722
That would be nice, yes. We have a ranger in the living room and we have to get him to Echo Point.
>>
>>28599736
>>28599796
>>28599866
"Yes, that would be nice. I need to eat breakfast. But, I want a kiss first."
Magazine nods and gives you a quick kiss on the lips.
Satisfied; the two of you get up and leave the room.
"By the way, we have a Ranger in the living room and we have to get him to Echo Point."
She nods as the two of you enter the living room. Where you find Silent Night on the floor with Ava sitting on him and Yellow Dream giving him rapid fire boops. He doesn't look annoyed by this, but slightly entertained.

What do you do?
>>
>>28599950
Wow Nighty, I didn't pick ya for a fatherly type. We are gonna eat breakfast then take you over to Echo Point. Fancy some pancakes?
>>
>>28600005
"Wow Nighty, I didn't pick you for a fatherly type."
"It's what happens when you have a daughter." He tells you.
"...Fancy some pancakes?"
"Sure."
You're able to make some pancakes, with a little help from Ava. After a couple of minutes, the pancakes are done and the five of you begin to eat.
They weren't as good as Ava's, but they passed.
After a few minutes, you are all done eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>28600155
Time to tell others about our victory.
>>
>>28600155
Let's get Nighty to Echo Point. She will probably be happy to see him.
>>
>>28600155
We got to get Nighty to Echo Point.
>>
>>28600179
>>28600194
>>28600196
You quickly tell the others about your victory; obviously, Silent Night is less then impressed, but the others are.
You then leave the house with Silent Night to see Echo Point. Her guards allowing you to see her this time.
You trot up to her vertibird and prepare to knock, but the door opens and reveals Echo Point.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," She smiles; yawning, "What brings you here at this hour?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28600272
A little gift. Point to Nighty
>>
>>28600272
I brought you a gift! Nighty here has decided to join us!
>>
>>28600316
>>28600345
"I brought you a little gift!" You announce; pointing at Silent Night, who just waves awkwardly.
Echo Point's eyes bulge out slightly. She then rushes at Silent Night and gives him a hug. Who returns it. They break it after a few minutes.
"I haven't seen you in a long time, Silent Night," She says, "How's your mother been?"
"She... died a couple months ago." He tells her.
Echo Point just nods and turns to you.
"I'm guessing the raid was success." She says.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I'll be running all day tomorrow with several breaks in between, starting 10-12 depending on when I wake up.
>>
>>28600400
Err...yeah! Raid... Let's call it that. I think it went pretty well, only had to kill 1 crazy ranger. The rest are joining us in battle. I'm sure Nighty can fill you in on that.
>>
>>28600400
Yeah, we also got information from Nightly about a tram that still work in detrot.
>>
>>28601242
>>
>>28600432
>>28600674
"Err... yeah! Raid... let's call it that. I think it went pretty well," You tell her, "Only had to kill one crazy ranger. The rest are joining us in battle. We also got information from Nighty about a tram that still works in Detrot."
"I can tell you that it's true," She tells you, "But, you'd need to head one to one the tram stops here and call it using a phone. There's a phone at each stop so, I don't you'll have any problems on that front."
Silent Night quickly tells her about your agreement. Her smile growing at each word.
"Well, I'm glad you decided to join us," She smiles turning to you, "Thank you for... convincing him."

What do you do?
>>
>>28604980
What can I say? I can be very persuasive when it counts...anyways, you two probably have a lot to catch up on so I'm gonna see what my dad is up to.
>>
>>28605026
"What can I say? I can be very persuasive when it counts."
You then trot away; allowing the two to catch up. You trot towards you family's house to speak to your dad.
You find him outside; filling hollowed out spears with... gunpowder?
"Hey Heartbreaker," He greets you; continuing to fill a spear with gunpowder, "What's up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28605116
Are you making spear dynamites? Alright...that is the coolest thing you ever did. Oh, you know that mission you sent me to? Where you told me to go to a base and kill everyone? Well I kinda sorta persuaded them to join us, I hope that's not a problem.
>>
>>28605146
"Are you making spear dynamites? That's... the coolest thing you ever did."
"Glad you think it's cool." He tells you; putting the point on the spear before tossing it into a pile with another.
"Oh, you know that mission you sent me too? When you told me to go to the base and kill everypony?"
"Yeah... it was only last night."
"Well, I got them to join us, I hope that's not a problem."
He looks up at you with a small smile.
"That's... actually better than I wanted you to do. Little diplomat."
He then pulls you into a headlock and starts messing up your mane, with a mischievous smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28605250
Try not to enjoy it. End up enjoying it.
>>
>>28605395
You scrunch, trying to show your dad that you were not enjoying this.
It quickly falters though, as your dad speeds up, causing you to smile.
Soon, the two of you were laughing.
Your dad breaks the headlock after a few minutes of laughter.
"Is there... anything else you need?" He asks you; panting from laughing so much.

What do you do?
>>
>>28605527
No, not really. Just checking in so you're in the loop. I'm going to Marecago next, gonna try to persuade the other ranger team to join us.
>>
>>28605583
"No, not really, Just checking in so you're in the loop. I'm going to Marecago next, gonna try and persuade the other ranger team to join us."
Your father nods and wishes you luck; going back to his spears.
You then trot off.

What do you do?
>>
>>28605718
I think it's time we ask Nit Pick out on a date. We have been neglecting him long enough.
>>
>>28605734
You trot over to Nit Pick's house. You've been neglecting him long enough.

You arrive and knock on the door. There's a small commotion inside, when the door swings open, followed by Book getting thrown out.
He sails through the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground; eating dirt. A couple of broken bottles following.
Nit Pick stands at the door with a slight frown on his face. He doesn't seem to notice you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28605940
What did book do this time?
>>
>>28605940
"Yeah! Fuck em up!"
Continue to throw bottles at him.
>>
>>28606001
>>28606013
"Yeah! Fuck him up!" You cheer; grabbing a bottle and throwing it at him.
After a few throws Nit Pick starts to throw bottles.
He lifts his face out of the dirt and whirls at you.
"Can you stop throw bottles at me- Grrk!"
A bottle lands in his mouth, stopping him from talking. He sits there for a few seconds before falling onto his back; not moving.
"What did he do this time?" You ask.
"Broke into the house," He tells you; pointing to a nearby window that's been broken, with half a brick, "He should be glad that it was me that caught him and not my mom. Anyway, what's up?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28606073
Wait...so he can teleport but he broke into your house? Wow, I guess he really is retarded. But yeah...I was wondering if you want hang out for a bit. You know...just you and me, we didn't spend..."quality time" together in a while.
>>
>>28606139
"So... he can teleport, but he broke into your house? I guess he is really retarded. I was wondering if you want to hang out for a bit. You know... just you and me, we didn't spend... 'quality time' together in awhile."
"Sure," He says, "What do you want to do? Any plans?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28606247
Picky...It's a date...and since you're the stallion here you have to make plans for it.
>>
>>28606273
"Picky... it's a date," You tell him; using your uncommon nickname for him, "And, since you're the stallion here, you have to make plans for it."
His face freezes, his eyes staring in the distance. You can tell that inside: He's screaming.

What do you do?
>>
>>28606342
Keep looking at him with a face full of expectation.
>>
>>28606377
You look at him with a face full of expectation.
He stands there for a minute before he gets a idea; smiling and nodding to himself.
"Okay.... I got a idea," He tells you, "I need you to bring a couple of beers and a gun, and meet me back here. Can you do that?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28606471
Sure go find beer and gun and flick the tail on Nit's nose
>>
>>28606471
Beers I can do...but a gun? Bitch, I'm the gun queen. You're gonna need to be a bit more specific than that.
>>
>>28606603
>>28606610
"Beers, I can do... but a gun? You're gonna have to be more specific then that."
"Any gun you want."
You nod and turn, using your tail to flick Nit's nose. Causing him to sneeze.
You don't even bother to take Book.

You return home and go through the fridge. Finding: eight bottles of beer.
You then trot to your room, ready to pick a gun.

Which gun do you pick?
>>
>>28606676
Humming Bee's rocket launcher, of course.
>>
>>28606676
An assault rifle. would say the Tesla gun, but we might be shooting at non-living target.
>>
>>28606730
Beers and rocket launcher, there's no way that can end well.
Perfect let's bring it
>>
>>28606730
>>28606761
>>28606860
You take a assault rifle that you haven't used in awhile, as well as Humming Bee's rocket launcher.
She doesn't need it at the moment.
With that done you exit the house and trot back to Nit Pick's house.
He's standing in the yard, waiting for you.
"Ready to go?"
You nod.
"Follow me."
Nit Pick then leads you out of the clan.

You and Nit Pick were now in the outskirts of Detrot, in the more suburban areas of the city.
Nit Pick leads you to a rectangular, wooden building in the area. The doors and windows being untouched.
The only evidence that you can see that somepony was here was a skeleton hanging off of the railing with a cigarette.
The building sports a large sign on the roof. Half of it is gone, but you can see the words: "Tavern" on it.
"I've always wanted to check this place out, but I've never had the time," He tells you, "Now I do."

What do you do?
>>
>>28606907
Hope there's booze in there. Let's go.
>>
>>28606930
"Let's go!" You exclaim; galloping towards the tavern with Nit Pick right behind you.
The two of you reach the door and open it. Inside was a lot of skeletons. A thin layer dust on the floor and in the air.
A bar sat in front of you. Two skeletons sitting in stools and one behind the bar with a half finished drink.
Ten skeletons sat in various booths and tables across the tavern.
Behind the bar; shelves filled with unopened bottles of alcohol sat, and between them was a sign advertising the full name of the place: Moe's Tavern.

What do you do?
>>
>>28607068
So why did I have to bring beers here?

Go ahead and open up the fanciest drink you can see.
>>
>>28607132
"So, why did I have to bring beers here?" You ask Nit Pick while heading behind the bar.
"Just in case there wasn't any beers." He tells you; sitting beside one of the skeletons.
You look at the different drinks going through them one by one when your hoof hits something.
Looking down; it's a small, metal box. You crouch down and open it, being blasted by the coldest air you've ever felt.
Inside the box is several bottles of beer being labeled: Arctic Nail Ale. With captions saying: "Cooled with ice straight from the arctic!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28607265
This beer better be good. I have to say, you picked a very romantic place for a date. I love the decor and the bone party we have going on here.
>>
>>28607265
Try some for ourselves, if it's really good bring some back to sell for top caps
>>
>>28607280
>>28607282
You uncork one of the bottles and take a drink. You don't taste anything for a second, then you you begin to taste it. It was pretty good.
It tasted like vanilla!
You look into the box to find that there's twenty nine more bottles of the drink. You float another one out and give it to Nit Pick.
"I have to say, you picked a very romantic place for a date," You tell Nit Pick, "I love the decor and the bone party we have going on here."
"Yeah," Nit Pick agrees, "These guys have been keeping the place warm for us."
He then realized what he said.
"I'm not even drunk and I'm talking to skeletons. Great."
He then takes a sip of his drink.
"Not bad," He comments, "Tastes like vanilla."

What do you do?
>>
>>28607396
Shit post?
>>
>>28607396
So, we are alone with a lot of alcohol and guns, what do you want to do? Say wiggling the eyebrows and shaking the flanks.
>>
>>28607396
They kept it warm...but I want it to get even warmer...*wink*
>>
>>28607833
>>28607900
"So, we are alone with a lot of alcohol and guns, what do you want to do?" You ask; wiggling your eyebrows and shaking your flanks, "They kept it warm... but, I want it to get even warmer."
Nit Pick looks up at you and smirks, before grabbing his drink and gulping it down in one go. He then looks back at you, grabs you and pulls you in across the counter for a kiss. His tongue entering your mouth almost immediately.

What do you do?
>>
>>28607933
Kiss back
>>
>>28608084
You quickly kiss back; your tongues wrestling for dominance, but Nit Pick quickly wins. Crawling over the counter and putting you on the floor behind the bar.
He sits on top of you now with a smirk, as his hoof snakes down your body and to your pussy; gently massaging your outer lips.

What do you do?
>>
Well... it got quiet fast.
>>
>>28608732
Not everybody is good at lewd stuff.
>>
>>28608755
Yeah... true. I could skip it if you want?
>>
>>28608797
Could you just let it go on autopilot?
>>
>>28608874
Oui.

Nit Pick continues to massage your outer lips for a few minutes. His hoof then lifts away as he crawls onto you.
The head of his dick rubs against your entrance as he enters you. You gasp as he does.
He starts thrusting in and out at a rapid pace, both of you moaning in pleasure.
You cum first; your marecum splattering on Nit Pick's cock.
Nit Pick pulls out a few seconds later. His cum shooting onto your belly and chest.
After a few seconds; you and Nit Pick are left panting.
"Enjoyed yourself?" Nit Pick asks you.

What do you do?

I'm not sure if I said this before, but god I'm terrible at porn.
>>
>>28608961
Very much so. Also, it wouldn't hurt for you to be the one to ask us out once in a while.
>>
>>28608961
Don't forget to cuddle.
>>
>>28608961
Yeah...Nit Pick? Get a fucking haircut...
>>
>>28609057
>>28609085
>>28609102
"Very much so," You tell him; grabbing him in a hug and cuddling him, "Also, it wouldn't hurt for you to be the one to ask us out once in awhile."
"I didn't take you for a dating mare," He chuckles, "Do you want to go on more dates?"
"Maybe... Nit Pick?"
"Yeah?"
"Get a fucking manecut."
"Heh... no."
The two of you spend a few minutes cuddling.
"You know... we haven't gotten wasted yet." He suddenly says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28609172
Damn, I don't know any drinking games. Lets see if we can drink him under the table.
>>
>>28609172
True...let's fix that! Can you whip up some cocktails?
>>
>>28609230
>>28609235
"Let's fix that! Can you whip up some cocktails?"
"Nope. Grab the most common alcoholic beverage you can find and we'll drink under the table."
You nod and the two of you get up. You end up grabbing thirty kinds of the same two hundred year old beverages for your game.
You and Nit Pick then select a table.
"Excuse me." Nit Pick says; shoving a skeleton to the floor and sitting where it sat.
You sit across from him, setting the bottles down.
"Since I already drank one, you get to start first." Nit Pick tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28609326
Get riggidy riggidy WRECKED son!
>>
>>28609372
You uncork a bottle and drink it in one go before slamming it on the table.
"Get WRECKED son!" You yell.
Nit Pick just nods, grabbing two other bottles and uncorking both of them before downing one and then the next one. Slamming the last one on the table much like you did.
"Your turn."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I'll continue tomorrow a little after noon.
>>
>>28609459
Down a bottle of scotch.
>>
>>28609459
Double down two at once to one up him
>>
sleep tight.
>>
>>28610230
>>28610500
You grab two bottles with your magic and down them at the same time. Smirking at him in victory.
It goes like this for thirty minutes. By then; only five bottles remain.
You were both drunk now.
Your vision was tinted orange now and was waving around like a heatwave. Nit Pick was having trouble picking up his eight bottle for the round.
He sniffs, setting his bottle down and then falling out of his chair; landing on the skeleton he threw off of the chair awhile ago.

What do you do?
>>
>>28614675
Heh! I wan! Haha...yub lightweght!

Down another bottle.
>>
>>28614720
"Heh! I wan," You cheer; speech slurred slightly in your drunken haze, "Haha... yub lightweght!"
You grab another bottle and down it. Only to fall out of the chair yourself a few seconds later.
You land on the floor; darkness slowly taking your vision as your mind begins to blackout.
As this was happening, you think all the skeletons are looking at you; laughing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28614829
What are you laughing at you dead ponies? I'm still alive and your all dead. *hic*
>>
>>28614829
Welcoem to teh bone zhone! hehe *hic*
>>
>>28614849
>>28614862
"What are you laufing at you dead ponies? I'm still alive and you're all dead. *Hic*"
You get up and take another drink from your bottle.
"Welcoem to teh bone zhone! hehe *Hic!*"
You then blackout.

You're not sure how long it's been. You wish you could know, but all you can see is darkness, and something that smells like chips.
Your back was against something cold and something was on you.
You lift it up to see the empty sockets of a skeleton looking back at your eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28614957
wear the skeleton skull as a hat.
>>
>>28614957
Freak the fuck out.
>>
>>28614957
NIT PICK!!! I'm gonna kill you!
>>
>>28614974
>>28614983
>>28615016
"HOLY SHIT!" You scream; throwing the skeleton off of you.
The skeleton bounces off of the floor, it's skull breaking apart, leaving the top of the skull intact.
You pick the top of the skull up with your magic and put it on your head. It just seemed right.
"NIT PICK! I'm gonna kill you!" You yell; only to realize that you didn't know where you were.
Shelves full of beer surrounded you, covered in dust. You were still in the Tavern, just in the basement of it.
The floor was made out of cement; which was why your back was cold, the roof being made out of wood.
Your assault rifle laid nearby in a puddle of beer on the floor. Several broken bottles on the shelf and spent ammo casings.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615077
Get assault rifle. Go upstairs.
>>
>>28615077
Do we still have the rocket launcher?
>>
>>28615077
Oh god, how did we get down here? where is our nitty picky?
>>
>>28615121
>>28615131
>>28615173
You get your assault rifle and find your Rocket Launcher on one of the shelves.
You start trotting around, your mind panicking on how you got down there, and where was your Nit Pick.
After spending a few minutes looking for a exit, you find a latter.
You climb up the latter and find a hatch, which you open.
The hatch leads you behind the bar, where you could hear voices.
You peek over the bar counter and see two ponies and a griffon. All well armored with leather armor that looks like it just rolled out of the assembly line, and well-kept guns. They didn't look like raiders.
Nit Pick is in one of the booths, bound and gagged, and wide awake.
"You think the Doge will be happy?" One of the ponies ask with a strange accent.
"I know he'll be happy," The griffon replies, "He loves his beer, and we got a new serf for him as well." Pointing at Nit Pick.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615267
Rocket in between them to scatter, stun, and possibly kill them. After that we can use the gun to cover or deal with the survivors, if there are any.
>>
>>28615267
No one...messes...with MY BOY TOY!!!

Shoot a rocket right between them.
>>
>>28615267
Check of our assault rifle is loaded, we don't want to be caught with an empty clip.
>>28615296
Slow down there, Nit pick might be to close to the blast radius.
>>
>>28615305
Nigga they gagged and bound our Nitty Picky. We are the only ones allowed to do that. They deserve an explosive greetings for that.
>>
>>28615305
>Nit Pick is in one of the booths
>>
>>28615296
>>28615302
>>28615305
>>28615325
You quickly check to see if your assault rifle is loaded. It is.
You take your rocket launcher out and ready it.
"No one... messes... with MY BOY TOY!" You scream.
"Holy fu-"
A explosion rips through the area, your cover takes most of the blast and leaves you unhurt.
The room quickly fills with smoke from the blast as you quickly check for any survivors.
You quickly find one of the ponies on the ground in a bloody heap with the metal box next to him; unharmed. The other two are missing.
*Bang!*
A bullet hits your left shoulder, sending you to the wall. Your light armor protects some of it, but it lodges itself into your shoulder by a inch or two.
The bang is followed by two more, nearly hitting your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615391
Return fire, Why did we announce our presence when we had the element of surprise?
>>
>>28615391
Start moving, fuckers are taking pot shot.
>>
>>28615391
I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND I'M GOING AFTER YOUR PIECE OF SHIT BOSS NEXT!

Blind fire in the last spot we saw him at.
>>
>>28615454
STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING RAGE ISSUES BEFORE YOU GET NIT KILLED!!
>>
>>28615500
VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IN THIS FUCKING WASTELAND!
>>
>>28615512
HULK SMASH!! We actually have a functioning brain so lets use it.
>>
>>28615434
>>28615453
>>28615454
>>28615500
>>28615512
LOUD NOISES!!

You quickly take your assault rifle out and fire it at the last spot you saw him at. It doesn't hit anything.
You start crawling towards a different cover as bullets fly over the counter. When you get to the end of the counter you quickly roll to a table that's been upturned by the blast.
The smoke begins to clear. You could see Nit Pick clearly. He was under the booth, unharmed and moving.
You can see the silhouette of the griffon across the tavern, hiding behind his own table, but his head poking out. You couldn't find the second pony though.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615590
He possibly ran, Don't give away our new position until we've located the other one.
>>
>>28615590
Push the table to get closer to him while taking pot shots.

>>28615632
I don't think so, the other pony was standing on a bloody heap when we first checked. So that means the second one was probably blasted away by the rocket.
>>
>>28615672
It's possible, even if only remotely. I just want to make sure before the "HULK SMASH!" guy starts up again. Also, since he doesn't know we're here, why not just take an aimed shot and be done with it?
>>
>>28615695
Alright, do that first and if it doesn't work then push table + pot shots.
>>
>>28615632
>>28615672
>>28615695
>>28615742
You decide to check for the second pony before shooting again.
It takes a bit, but you find him in a corner with no head.
You carefully aim for the griffon's head and fire. There's a spurt of blood then the griffon falls to the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615765
double tap him the go wake up Nit pick.
>>
>>28615765
Free Nit Pick and than check the bodies.
>>28615773
Lets not waste a bullet. Also, it'd be nice if he survived so we could interrogate him.
>>
>>28615765
"End of the line! All your buddies are dead and I'm giving you your only chance to surrender!"

>>28615773
>>28615785
There was 3 of them, we just killed the griffon and 1 guy died in the explosion, there's one guy left. It's not over yet.
>>
>>28615799
>You quickly find one of the ponies on the ground in a bloody heap with the metal box next to him
>It takes a bit, but you find him in a corner with no head.
The first guy might not actually be dead.
>>
>>28615799
>>28615773
>>28615785
You get up and trot over to Nit Pick. Taking the gag out.
"Hey Heartbreaker," He greets you, "We probably got too drunk, huh?"
As you turn around you see the last pony trying to drag himself to the door. He doesn't seem to notice that you were there.

What do you do?
>>
>>28615896
Lets go say hi. Make sure he's unarmed first though.
>>
>>28615896
Oh, he survived? That's nice, because we need answers. Go up to him and push him around so he's on his back. Who's the Doge and why did they come here?
>>
>>28615921
>>28615934
You trot over to him. He does have a weapon, but it's in two pieces.
You quickly push him onto his back. His eyes widening in fear.
"Hi," You greet him, "You're going to answer a few questions for me."
He nods in agreement.
"Who's the Doge?"
"H-he's our leader of the Y-yellowknife Traders," The pony stammers.
"Why are you here?"
"W-we have a route through the city. We were ordered to grab as much as we can from the city before the Applejack's Rangers and the NCR come."

What do you do?
>>
>>28616009
Nice gear you got there. Where did you get it? You're gonna tell me where your boss is and where the other patrols are.
>>
>>28616009
Your a bit late. Though, we're dealing with it.
>>
>>28616025
>>28616041
"You're a bit late, but nice gear you got there," You comment, "Where did you get it?"
"W-we make our own gear." He tells you.
"...You're going to tell me where your boss is and where the other patrols are."
"The Doge is in Yellowknife," He tells you, "But, I don't think you want to trot north for nearly a month. The other patrols are on I-75; the route we stay on in Detrot, until now that is."

What do you do?
>>
>>28616125
What changed?
>>
>>28616125
Well then buddy, it's your lucky day because you get to live a bit longer! Since you tried to take my boy toy away it's only fair that you're his slave now. I'm sure his mother will enjoy the extra company...
>>
>>28616148
>>28616175
"What changed?"
"The east: The Lightbringer's Heir is disrupting trade in the east and the NCR and Applejack's Rangers little war."
"Well then... today is your lucky day because you get to live a bit longer! Since you tried to take my boy toy away, it's only fair that you're his slave now."
"Wait, wha-"
He's then knocked out by Nit Pick with his pistol.
"Well, that was a interesting date." He comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>28616250
"Best. Date. EVER!"

Give him a smooch.

"Alright, let's loot these assholes and get your new slave back to base."
>>
>>28616315
"Best. Date. EVER!" You say; giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Let's loot these assholes and get your new slave back to base."

The sun is now beginning to set as you and Nit Pick arrive back at the clan. You're carrying the metal box with the Arctic Nail Ale, while Nit Pick is carrying his new slave.
"I'm going to go drop my slave off." Nit Pick tells you before trotting away.

What do you do?
>>
>>28616385
What did we get from the corpses?
>>
>>28616385
Let drop off our loot at our home. we should save the beer. for Doge if we ever go to yellowknife by the tram, if it go there.
>>
>>28616385
We gotta tell everyone to get ready for the Marecago mission, we will be leaving in the morning. Take the same team we took for the last mission, it worked out alright.
>>
>>28616417
>>28616434
>>28616440
You quickly check the loot you got from the corpses.
You got: Some ammo, a silencer, and a bunch of paper money. The only things that survived your rocket launcher.
You trot to your house and open the door.
Entering; you find Humming Bee trying to get the bottle out of Book's mouth. Ava, and Magazine laughing at him. Servo was just watching.

What do you do?
>>
>>28616536
So what did you learn Book?
>>
>>28616536
Laugh with them.
>>
>>28616551
>>28616557
You can't help, but start laughing with them. After laughing for a minute or two, you gain the air to speak.
"So, what did you learn Book?" You ask.
"Mfr a mrff!" He says; booping your nose.
"Where did you go," Ava asks, "You were gone for half of the day."

What do you do?
>>
>>28616628
oh went on a date with Nit pick and it ended with getting some nice loot and a slave for his mom.
>>
Sorry about the wait, I had to do something
>>28616655
"Oh, went on a date with Nit Pick, and it ended with getting some nice loot and a slave for his mom."
"Nice." Ava comments.
"Should we get your shoulder looked at?" Humming Bee asks.
Your wound on your shoulder has stopped bleeding awhile ago, but it did sting a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28617063
Oh, I totally forgot about it. Sure, might as well give you a chance to practice a bit of first aid.
>>
>>28617126
"Oh, I totally forgot about that. Might as well give you a chance to practice first aid."
"Wouldn't it be better to get Zika to do it?" Humming Bee asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28617208
It's always good to try and learn something new when you have the opportunity. how about we get zika to instruct you how to do it?
>>
>>28617264
"It's always good to try and learn something new when you have the opportunity," You tell her, "How about we get Zika to instruct you how to do it?"
"That... seems like a good idea." She agrees.
The two of you then exit the house.

You arrive at Zika's and knock on the door. It takes about a minute, but Zika does open the door.
"What is it, Heartbreaker?" He asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28617367
I have a wound that I would like for you to teach humming bee how to treat.
we would bother you less in the future and it would be helpful for when you're not around.
>>
>>28617411
"I have a wound that I would like for you to teach Humming Bee how to teach," You tell him, "I will bother you less in the future and it would be helpful for when you're not around."
"Alright," He says, "Come to the back room."
You and Humming Bee enter the house and trot to the back.
The three of you enter the backroom and you set yourself on the table.
You wait quietly while Zika tells Humming Bee how to remove the bullet. It ends with him giving her a pair of tweezers.
She takes it in her mouth and approaches you. Slowly reaching out to your wound with the tweezers. You notice that it starts to shake as she gets closer to the wound.

What do you do?
>>
>>28617487
Don't worry, I can take the pain, just relax.
>>
>>28617622
"Don't worry, I can take the pain," You reassure her, "Just relax."
Humming Bee just nods and takes a few deep breaths.
She then gets the tweezers into your shoulder wound, digging around for a bit.
After a bit, you feel the tweezers grab the bullet and pull it out slowly. It takes another minute, but the bullet is out.
"A-are you okay?" Humming Bee asks nervously; holding the tweezers and the bullet.

What do you do?
>>
>>28617720
Never better! You did good. It isn't over yet though. Ask for the next step.
>>
>>28617720
you did well and it was as painless as it could have been.
>>
>>28617741
>>28617755
"You did well," You tell her, "It was as painless as it could have been. It isn't over yet though. What's the next step?"
"O-oh yeah."
Humming Bee quickly gets a bottle and fills it with water before gently dribbling the water onto the wound, and then wrapping it up in a bandage.
"You'll need to wear this for a few days," She tells you, "To make sure that it heals."

What do you do?
>>
>>28617828
thank you doctor, now where is my lollipop for being a good girl?
>>
>>28617828
Handled like a true pro, well done. Now do that out in the field and you might actually save some lives.
>>
>>28617861
>>28617882
"Handled it like a true pro," You tell her, "Well done. Do that out in the field and you might actually save some lives."
You turn to Zika.
"Now, where's my lollipop for being a good girl?"
"Sorry," Zika apologizes, "The lollipop factory burned down two hundred years ago."
"Aww."
You and Humming Bee then leave. You having a slight limp, but nothing serious.
"So," Humming Bee starts once you get outside, "What are you planning to do for the rest of the day?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28617978
I have to organize a team for the Marecago mission and get more info on the rangers over there from Silent Night. We should be leaving tomorrow morning.
>>
>>28618022
"I have to organize a team for the marecago mission and get more information on the rangers there from Silent Night," You tell her, "We should be leaving tomorrow morning."
"Well, let's go organize a team!" Humming Bee says.

The two of you return home.
Ava and Servo were looking at the metal box of Arctic Nail Ale, Magazine was nowhere to be found, and Book was laying on the floor; the bottle in his mouth gone, and pouting up at the ceiling.
Yellow Dream floated over him; booping him repeatedly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28618100
Alright! Who wants to come on a mission with me? We shouldn't be sneaking around this time so there's no limit! Oh, and you can grab yourself a beer from the case if you want Ava.
>>
>>28618152
I was thinking giving those beers to Doge when we go to yellowknife after the war in Detrot.
>>
>>28618152
>>28618186
Remember to conserve them. There's only thirty.

"Alright! Who wants to come on a mission with me?" We shouldn't be sneaking around this time so, there's no limit!"
Both Ava and Servo raise their hoofs. Humming Bee does as well. Book continues to pout. Tiffany falls from the roof and lands on you, nodding her head that said that she wants to go.
"Oh, you can grab yourself a beer from the case if you want, but just one."
"Sweet!" Ava cheers; taking one from the case, "Where will we be going?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28618257
we are going to marecago by tram.
>>
>>28618264
"We are going to Marecago by tram," You tell them, "And, at tomorrow morning."
"Cool." Ava says; taking a drink of her beer.
"Mare...cago," Servo asks, "What's a Marecago?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. I'm tired right now.
>>
>>28618335
Marecago is the name of the city Servo.
>>
sleep tight bump
>>
>>28618335
Well it's not a coltcago
>>
>>28619235
>>
>>28622073
>>
>>28624123
>>
>>28618666
>>28620857
"Well, It's not a Coltcago." You joke; Servo not finding it funny.
"It's the name of a city." You tell him.
"Oh."
"This... is great fucking beer." Ava comments; drinking from the bottle, "How are we going to get there? Please don't tell me we're walking."

What do you do?
>>
>>28625151
Nope! We are gonna use the tram! If we're lucky enough it won't crash and kill us all.
>>
>>28625151
we are going to be using a tram, an actual working tram that is here in detrot.
>>
>>28625290
>>28625322
"Nope! We are going to use a tram, an actual working tram here in Detrot."
"...Cool."
Then Book teleport's in front of you. Surprise Ava, and causing her to spill her beer on herself.
"Dammit!" She curses.
"REVENGE!" Book yells before booping you on the nose.

What do you do?
>>
>>28625348
Take the bottle from Ava and shove it in Books' mouth.
>>
>>28625348
When we shot you, did we make you retarded?
>>28625356
We shouldn't waste Ava's drink on this idiot.
>>
>>28625400
Beer is spilled, bottle should be near empty.
>>
>>28625432
Can you really empty an entire bottle that easily?
>>
>>28625356
>>28625400
>>28625432
"When we shot you, did we make you retarded?" You ask.
"When you live to be a thousand years old. You end up not giving a shit anymore." He tells you.
You simply nod; grabbing Ava's now empty drink in your magic and floating it over.
You then shove it into Book's mouth.
He looks between you and the bottle in his mouth for a moment or two before sighing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28625464
Let go see how magazine is doing with koa.
>>
>>28625500
You trot away; deciding to see how Magazine is doing with Koa.
As you trot away, Ava tackles Book. Bringing a small smile to your face.
You hear Magazine's voice in the basement, so that's where you go.
As you reach the last step of the stairs, something lands on your face and you end up looking at two big eyes.
"Koa! Get off of Heartbreaker." You hear Magazine say.

What do you do?
>>
>>28625593
Hey there Koa, how are you doing?
>>
>>28625612
"Hey there Koa, how are you doing?"
Koa responds by taking your nose in his mouth and gently nibbling on it.
Magazine comes up now.
"Koa," She asks, "Can you please get off of Heartbreaker? For mommy?"
Koa looks at her once before continuing nibbling on your nose.
What do you do?
>>
>>28625683
Magazine, can't you see how hungry Koa is. Let go get him a bramin steak.
>>
>>28625755
"Magazine, can't you see how hungry Koa is," You tell her; gently taking Koa off of your face and handing him to Magazine, "I'll go get himi a Bramin Steak."
"Raw please," She tells you, "He likes raw steak."
You nod and head upstairs, and going into the kitchen.
You open the fridge and find a small Bramin Steak; big enough for Koa.
You take it out and then a thought crosses your mind: She told you it needed raw, maybe you could spice it up a bit?

What do you do?
>>
Silence
>>
bump?
>>
>>28625821
Can't think of what to add to make the bramin steak much better, what is there in the spice rack?
>>
>>28626389
You go through the cupboards to find the spices.
You find them all cataloged. They strangely had spices for pork.
Bramin was technically port, right?
The spices were two hundred years old, but they still looked good.
You had: Bay Leaf, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Onion, Pepper, Sage, and Thyme under the category of pork.

What do you do?
>>
>>28626463
Some cooked onion and pepper on the bramin should give it a good taste to it.
>>
>>28626636
You throw some onion and pepper in a pan and cook it. After several minutes of cooking you throw them onto the bramin steak.
You trot back downstairs and present the steak to Koa.
He looks at it for a few seconds, then sniffs it and gives it a lick. His eyes widen and he starts eating.
"I think he likes it," Magazine chuckles; shortly followed by a yawn.
You frown as you notice some bags under her eyes as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>28626710
Magazine, have you been getting enough sleep lately?
>>
>>28626820
"Magazine, have you been getting enough sleep lately?" You ask her.
"No... not really," She admits, "Koa's been a real hoof-full."
She yawns again, but it's quickly replaced by a small smile.
"He's very... energetic."

What do you do?
>>
>>28626885
want me to take care of him so you can rest a bit?
>>
>>28627070
"Want me to take care of him so you can rest for a bit?"
"...Yeah. Sure."
You lead Magazine upstairs and to your room. Where she promptly closes the door.
You trot back downstairs and find that Koa is most of the way done with his steak. A quarter of it remaining.

What do you do?
>>
And, I'm stopping for the night.
And, since I haven't done this in awhile This is mostly for the new readers/players Is there any complaints you have for the story that you want to be fixed, and is there anything you like about it?
>>
I'm going to bed so you can have a good night.
>>
Cutest book bump
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>28629654
good afternoon bump
>>
Phone bump
>>
here is a bump from page 10.
>>
>>28627138
Gonna go on autopilot really quick. Last prompt didn't get any responses. Please don't hate me.

You watch Koa for a bit. He eats the rest of his steak in only a few minutes.
He makes a tiny burp before slithering off behind one of the shelves. He comes back a bit later with a red, slightly deflated ball.
He slithers back over to you and places the ball at your hooves. Looking up at you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
Blump
>>
>>28632484
It would seem that he wishes to play. Roll it away from yourself.
>>
>>28632827
With a small smile, you roll the ball away from yourself.
Koa chases after it and pushes it back.
You and Koa repeat this process for a few minutes. As you did, Tiffany slowly slithered down to the floor from your body.
Koa rolls it back, and Tiffany grabs it with her mouth halfway from you.
Koa frowns and approaches Tiffany, trying to get the ball back, but Tiffany just moves her head. Keeping the ball firmly in her mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>28632912
Stop bullying Koa.
>>
>>28632912
Hey, share.
>>
>>28632940
>>28633027
"Tiffany, stop bullying Koa and share."
Tiffany blinks owlishly as the foreign concept known as: Sharing.
She does put the ball down, which is immediately scooped up by Koa; who pushes it back to you.
You push the ball back to him, and then Koa pushes the ball to Tiffany.
Tiffany looks down at the ball, wondering: 'What the hell am I suppose to do with this?'

What do you do?
>>
>>28633085
Push the ball to either me or Koa tiffany. With your nose.
>>
>>28633256
"Push the ball to either me or Koa, Tiffany," You tell her, "With your nose."
Tiffany looks between you and the ball a few times before pushing it towards you. The game beginning once more.

The game has been going for quite a while. Tiffany was enjoying it, but she wasn't trying to show it.
You push the ball to Koa; who's ready to get it, but a large yawn escapes him and the ball bounces harmlessly off of him.
After the yawn, he smacks his lips. Eyes drooping a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>28633343
look like it's bed time for Koa, now where dose magazine put your bed at?
>>
>>28633476
"Looks like it's bed time for Koa." You announce; picking him up.
"Now where does Magazine keep your bed at?" You wonder.
It takes a bit of searching, but you find it.
His bed was on the table, next to the machine in the basement. It was a medium sized cardboard box with a blanket in it and several more blankets surrounding it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28633548
Put him into bed and tuck him in. Singing him a small lullaby ending with a kiss on his little forehead.
>>
>>28633589
Warning: The lullaby I found is dark. Enjoy!

You move the blanket and tuck Koa in. Koa looks up at you with a tired smile.
You pet his long mane as you begin to sing. You did have a pretty nice singing voice.
You sing a lullaby that your mom sung to you often when you were a baby. It always put you to sleep.

"Hush little baby, don’t you cry. The air’s radioactive, the sun’s long died. The cloud of sulphur will all blow away. And we’ll live to survive for another day. Before the oceans boiled and the heavens fell. Before the floor opened to the gates of Hell. Where Lucifer burns and boils and brands. An Army of Sinners with neither eyes nor hands. Hush little baby, don’t you weep. Ignore the growls both guttural and deep. Pretend daemons do not lie in wait. Around each corner and beneath each grate. Think back, little baby, to the time before. This sea of blood and this rain of gore. Try to remember what a tree looked like. Before that most recent meteor strike. Though the Earth is burning, never say die. So hush little baby, don’t you cry."
You end the song with a kiss on his forehead. Koa now snoring softly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28633687
Let's go poke ava!
>>
>>28633732
You pick Tiffany up and leave the basement.
You go into the living room.
Book is nowhere to be found, Humming Bee was cleaning her rocket launcher and Ava was just chilling on the couch. Looking out the windows; it is now dark.
You go up to Ava and start poking her.
"WHAT?!" She demands after the fiftieth poke.

What do you do?
>>
>>28633838
Well I'm bored, but there one thing that is bothering me when i first meet you. who was your friend that was running out of the stable with you?
>>
>>28633838
I was bored and I wanted to see how you were doing and to also tell you that you're pretty.
give her a big hug.
>>
>>28633953
>>28633955
"I was bored, and I wanted to see how you were doing and to also tell you that you're pretty."
"What-"
You scoop Ava up into a big hug. Her dress squishing against your coat.
"Also, I have a question that's been bothering me since I first met you." You tell her; putting her on the floor.
"Shoot."
"Who are your friend that was running out of the stable with you?"
Ava's silent for a couple moments.
"My sister, Chika." Ava tells you; pushing some of her mane out of her face; a sad smile coming across her face, "She was the best sister I could ask for."

What do you do?
>>
>>28634023
when did you decide to leave the vault? was it you or your sister? What was it like living there?
>>
>>28634023
Guessing being stuck in a stable full of racist ponies struck a nerve to your sister to plan an escape out.
>>
>>28634122
>>28634153
"Guessing being stuck in a stable full of racist ponies struck a nerve to your sister to plan an escape out."
"Yeah, she was the one that decided on the escape plan. She thought that the wasteland would be better... she's mostly right so far."
"What was it like living there?"
"There were a lot of Zebras, but they didn't have a lot of say. The ponies got everything, all the zebras worked down at maintenance, the ponies decided on everything. Young Zebras had to work when they were only eight. While the ponies didn't have to work until they were sixteen. It wasn't great living there."

What do you do?
>>
>>28634229
Ask if she knows where book is.
>>
>>28634276
Well saying his name tends to summon him.
>>28634229
well good thing most of those idiots are dead and I bet you sister is happy that your still alive.
>>
>>28634276
>>28634306
"Do you happen to know where Book is?" You ask her.
"I'm right here."
You look towards the sound of Book's voice to find him in one of the skeletons on the couch. Starring out of it's eye sockets.
"Don't ask." He tells you.
"Well, good thing most of those idiots are dead," You turn to Ava, "And, I bet your sister is happy that your still alive."
"Yeah," She smiles, "I don't ever do this very much, but... Heartbreaker, thanks for giving me a new life, even though I was reluctant about it at first."
Ava then hugs you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28634363
Return that hug.
>>
>>28634410
You smile and return the hug. The two of you stay like that for a few minutes, before the rattling of bones interrupt.
You look over to Book to see him trying to get out of the skeleton only to fall onto the floor.
"I'm stuck." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28634486
Agree with him that it appears that he is indeed stuck. He didn't ask you to help him out or anything.
>>
>>28634486
Hopefully forever, alas I have a feeling that we won't have such luck.
>>
>>28634498
>>28634574
"You are indeed stuck," You agree, "Hopefully forever, alas I have a feeling that we won't have such luck."
"Oh damn you to Tartarus and back," Book exclaims, "Can you help me out please."
"Well you didn't ask the first time so, no."
Book is silent for a moment before starting to flail about going: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Ava falls to the floor laughing and Humming Bee was even having problems holding in her laughter.

What do you do?
>>
>>28634653
Maybe if you keep doing that it'll actually work. I suggest taking a breath and reevaluating your options.
>>
>>28634653
If he keep doing this he might was up Koa.
>>
>>28634664
>>28634684
"Maybe if you keep doing that, it'll actually work," You tell him, "Maybe take a deep breath and reevaluate your options."
Book doesn't seem to hear you as he keeps flailing around.
Then something comes to your mind.
"Book, please stop. You might wake up-"
*Waaaaaaahhhh!*
Too late.
"...Koa."

What do you do?
>>
>>28634714
Ava, give Book a proper punishment. I got a baby to put back to sleep.
>>
>>28634742
"Ava, give Book a proper punishment. I got a baby to put back to sleep."
"With pleasure." Ava chuckles.
You quickly rush downstairs to Koa. He's tossed a few blankets in his crying fury.

How do you get him to calm down?
>>
>>28634799
Levitate him and start shooshing him rocking him and reassuring him that everything is already.
>>
>>28634823
You carefully levitate him over and rock him gently.
"Shhhh, you're okay."
He slowly starts to quiet down.
"It's okay."
He stops crying. Slowly looking up at you with trembling lips and watery eyes.
He then wraps his hooves around you, and his snake tail as well.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. Really tired right now.
>>
We better take a seat somewhere and just keep holding and rocking him gently.
>>
>>
Gonna start late today. Need to do something after college today.
>>
you will be bumped.
>>
Qm bump from page 10
>>
Never mind the late start. That took way less longer than I thought.

>>28635551
You find a chair and sit down in it. Holding Koa and rocking him gently.
The sounds of Ava punishing Book right above you.
Ten minutes later. Book's punishment ends and Koa falls asleep; still holding on to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640189
Let's put him back in bed and give book a stern talking to that he can't yell so suddenly since we have a baby in the house.
>>
>>28640189
Fix up Koa bed and carefully put him in it.
>>
>>28640241
>>28640254
You fix Koa's bed. Putting the blankets back in their proper places and tucking him back in.
You then trot back upstairs and into the living room.
Ava is panting, but she's also smiling. There's also a little blood on the floor.
Book stands nearby, holding his right eye with a hoof.
In Ava's mouth is a ice pick with... Book's right eye on it.
"Dammit! Why did you take my eye!" Book snaps; yelling again.
"Heartbreaker told me to punish you," Ava says, "And, you said that it'd grow back."
"Yeah, but it fucking hurts!"
Humming Bee stands off to the side a bit, watching the argument unfold.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640313
Ava!!! How could you do this!? I am very disappointed in you! How can you take just ONE of his eyes? You have to finish the job!

Proceed to pluck out Books' other eye.
>>
>>28640313
Ice pick to the eye seem more extreme for waking up a baby. you could have made him a knife block.
>>
>>28640338
>>28640378
>>28640338
"Ice pick to the eye seems extreme for waking up the baby," You comment, "You could have made him a knife block."
"Then there would be blood everywhere." Ava tells you.
You grab the ice pick with your magic, taking Book's eye off of it. Then, you proceed to stab his other eye and pluck it out.
"Why?!" He screams; falling to the floor.
"Also, I'm disappointed in you Ava," You tell her, "You have to finish the job!"
"Sorry." She apologizes.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640418
Oh don't worry about it! You can have some more practice with it when his eyes grow back!
>>
>>28640418
don't worry about it, now let get some sleep, we got a big day ahead of us.
>>
>>28640434
>>28640444
"Don't worry about it," You tell her, "You can have some more practice with it when his eyes grow back!"
"Leave me out of this!" Book snaps from the floor.
"Now, let's get some sleep, we got a big day ahead of us."
Ava and Humming Bee agree.
You trot to your room and find a spot next to Magazine. Humming Bee comes a bit later.
It takes a few minutes for you to fall asleep. Again, you dream that night.

What do you dream about?
>>
>>28640490
A fancy tea party and everyone is talking posh. It's really a raider nightmare.
>>
>>28640523
You open your eyes to see the worst thing a raider could ever see.
A tea party.
There's four ponies sitting around you on a round table. Fancy utensils and cups spread around the table. All the ponies also being dressed in fancy clothing.
"Did you hear about the election?" One of the ponies ask another with a post accent.
"You must speak up," The other pony replies with a posh accent, "I can't hear you over the results of the election."
Then they all starting laughing this fake, mechanical laugh.
'Oh god! Get me out of here!' You scream in your head.
Then you notice something on the table in front of you: A loaded pistol.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640590
Well grab the gun and do what a reasonable raider would do and shoot them. Only to find out we are shooting blanks
>>
>>28640644
Even better...make it a water pistol...
>>
>>28640644
>>28640656
I can tell I'm already going to have fun with this!

You pick the pistol up and aim it at one of the ponies.
You pull the trigger and a small explosion is made.
Only for water to shoot out of the barrel. The water hits one of the ponies, but it just phases through them.
'The fuck?!'
"What do you think about the election?"
You look up to see one of the ponies looking at you with expectation. The other ponies were looking at you as well, waiting for a answer.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640706
Results were fantastic! I won after all, I'm gonna be a great queen!
>>
>>28640731
"Results were fantastic," You say, "I won after all, I'm going to be a great queen!"
They all look at each other before bursting into their fake, mechanical laughter.
You hear a 'fwoosh' as a red bullet lands in your tea cup.
You look up to see Pamphlet flying in the air with a bag of bullets. He caws at you like an Eagle before flying off.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640798
Use it to escape this nightmare.
>>
>>28640798
Load the bullet in and end it all.
>>
>>28640816
>>28640832
You load the bullet into the gun and aim it at the ponies.
You pull the trigger and there's a giant explosion of fire.
It was beautiful.

You wake up. Looking around the room.
'No tea, no posh ponies.'
You were also apparently the middle spoon of the bed. Humming Bee having her hooves wrapped around you and yours around Magazine.
Looking outside the window, the sun is just beginning to rise.

What do you do?
>>
>>28640882
Can't cuddle today, gotta pack up and check in with Silent Night.
>>
>>28640882
we got to get ready so no cuddle for now.
>>
>>28640894
>>28640920
You couldn't cuddle today.
You carefully remove yourself from the bed and get up.
The first thing you decide to do is pack for the trip.

What do you pack?
>>
>>28640964
Some health potion, ammo and our tessla gun.
>>
>>28641030
You pack several health potions, ammo, and your Tesla Gun in a saddlebag. Doing it quietly so you didn't wake Magazine or Humming Bee.
You leave the room and trot down the hall. As you get to the end of the hall, Ava's door opens.
"What's going on?" Ava asks you with a yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>28641112
we're going to go out on a mission.
>>
>>28641112
Just getting ready for the mission.
>>
>>28641112
I gotta check in with Silent Night and ask about the details of our Marecago mission, you guys should get ready.
>>
>>28641207
>>28641218
>>28641223
"I gotta check in with Silent Night and ask him about the details of our Marecago mission, so just getting ready for the mission. You guys should get ready."
Ava just nods sleepily.
"Alright," She says, "...Do you want me to make breakfast so you can eat when you get back?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28641266
Sure Ava. let go talk to Silent night, if he is still around.
>>
>>28641304
"Sure Ava."
Ava nods before trotting past you and into the kitchen.
You trot to the door and step outside. Sniffing slightly at the rising sun.
You trot to Echo Point's little vertibird camp.
You didn't have to look very far for Silent Night as you find him near one of the Virtibirds, smoking a cigarette.
He was a early riser apparently.
"What's up?" He asks you as you approach.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>28641394
I'm planning to go to marecago with a group of ponies, so is anything I need to know about the ponies over there.
>>
>>28641394
I need info on the Marecago base, do you know what their leader is like? Any tips on how to persuade him?
>>
>>28641598
>>28641628
"I'm planning on going to Marecago with a group of ponies. So, I need info on the Marecago base, how to persuade them, and I need to know about them."
"The Marecago branch is... open, but ruthless," He explains, "Instead of trained soldiers, they use locals and train them. Saves them from having to learn about a area themselves. If anypony stands in their way, they'll not hesitate to use force to get rid of them... they did that with the massive Hellhound population there. Their base is north of Marecago; just outside of the city in a more rural town. Can't build a base in the city... the city was blown sky high so, the skyscrapers are pretty much leaning. Their leader is a Peagasus Supremacist named White Out, mare. Rumor has it that she use to be apart of the Enclave, but there's been no evidence for or against that. As to persuade them? Weapons. They always need more weapons for the wars they like to fight."

What do you do?
>>
>>28641744
Do you know White Out personally? Any buttons I can push when talking to her to turn the tide in my favor?
>>
>>28641782
"Do you know White Out personally? Any buttons I can push when talking to her to turn the tide in my favor."
"Personally? No. I've just heard stories about her. Bring a Pegasus and have them do the negotiation. She'll very likely not talk to Non-Pegasi."

What do you do?
>>
>>28641851
Look like Bee is going be doing to talking if this mare is going to be that resist. well that for the information Silent.
>>
>>28641851
So...it's up to Nit Pick? Oh boy, we might not come back alive from this one. Oh, I hope you got settled in over here. Not that bad, right? I mean...for a bunch of idiotic raiders I think we're doing fairly well for ourselves.

*Pull the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out*

Nighty, smoking is bad! How would Cookie feel if you died younger because of it?
>>
>>28641899
>>28641912
"So... it's up to either Bee or Nit Pick? We might not come back alive from this one."
Silent Night chuckles at that.
"Oh, I hope you got settled in over there. Not bad right?"
"Not bad at all." He agrees.
You pull the cigarette out of his mouth and throw it to the ground, putting it out.
"Dammit. That was last cigarette." He says.
"Nighty, smoking is bad," You tell him, "How would you feel Cookie feel if you died younger because of it?"
"She'd probably go to drinking; like, her mom did." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>28641983
Well that's good to know, I'll be grabbing Nit pick if he want to come along. cya
>>
>>28641983
Scoot up next to him.

So your wife is sick...what's wrong with her exactly?
>>
>>28642014
Not yet anon, we gotta fuck with Silent Night some more. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>28642025
You guys worry me sometimes.

>>28642014
>>28642020
"Well, that's good to know," You say; scooting up next to him, "So, your wife is sick... what's wrong with her exactly?"
"She's in the late stages of Lockjaw," He tells you, "Doctors told me they can't do anything and she'll die soon... makes me sad that I can't spend her last few days with her."

What do you do?
>>
>>28642068
Huh...well...if you care so much about her why are you cheating on her...with multiple mares no less...almost every week too. You are a very naughty stallion.
>>
>>28642110
"Huh... well... if you care so much about her why are you cheating on her... with multiple mares no less?"
"She wanted me to move on," He explains, "She told me when she dies that she wants me to have a new mare and to not keep crying over her. So, I've trying that."

What do you do?
>>
>>28642175
Well it was nice talking to you, I have a pony to grab to increase to odd of living.
>>
>>28642175
Awww cmon, don't be sad! You're a handsome guy, I bet you will have no problem nabbing a nice and caring mare. Welp...that's as far as my psychic powers go, maybe I can get a better read on you a bit later so I can find out more about you. Tell ya what: we win this war and we just might make it back to Erie to see your wife before she dies. Or at least make it to the funeral. Oh, one more question before I leave. If you were to meet a super nice mare who's searching for love as well...you wouldn't mind if she's a batpony, right?
>>
>>28642249
>>28642262
"Aww c'mon, don't be sad," You tell him, "You're a handsome guy, I bet you will have no problem nabbing a nice and caring mare. Welp... that's as far as my psychic powers go."
"You have psychic powers-"
"Don't question it! Tell you what: We win this war and we just might make it back to Erie to see your wife before she dies. Or at least make it to the funeral. One more question: If you meet a super nice mare who's searching for love as well... you wouldn't mind if she's a batpony, right?"
"I like... exotic."
"Good. It was nice talking to you, I have a pony to grab to increase the odd of living."
You then trot away.

You arrive back at the house to find most of the house is awake and sitting at the table, eating breakfast. Even Koa was there, eating with the help from Magazine.
"Hey." Ava greets you, "I made something new."
You trot up to find breakfast is a circle pancake like object with a bunch of tiny squares in it.

What do you do?
>>
And, It appears we've hit bump limit. I'll make a new thread tomorrow.
Also, if you have any questions about the story, you may ask now.
>>
>>28642262
So your whole plan if to ship him with magazine. I don't know if I should be impressed or not by your dedication to make it happen.
>>
>>28642328
Not exactly. I initially just wanted to fuck with him and pretend that we have psychic powers by spouting out info about his personal life we shouldn't actually know. It was only later that he revealed that he's a nice guy so I thought...what the hell, they both want love, they might even hit it off.
>>
>>28642312
Try this new shaped pancake.
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.