[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the EQG equivalent of NNM? Was she part of a gang or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What was the EQG equivalent of NNM? Was she part of a gang or maybe a spy from a foreign contry?

Not sure if this was touched in any of the films.
>>
Some fic made her a rockstar, other take the mental breakdown or inmate route
>>
>>28564052
I remember that, she ran away and started a heavy metal band but got in too deep with sex, drugs and black magic. Wasn't that the one where Discord was a famous musician and Fluttershy's estranged dad too?

Interesting idea but the black magic came out of nowhere.
>>
They never covered it. I liked to think it was Luna having schizophrenic breakdown, like the Twilight/Midnight Sparkle stuff in Everfree. But it "got" Luna, who was then quietly institutionalized for a year by Celestia, until she was Luna again.
>>
>>28563947
I always thought that Celestia and Luna had a sister-cat fight then Celestia kicked out Luna causing her to live in a shitty motel for 10 months.
>>
slept with a student and got 1000 days of unpaid leave
>>
>>28563947
"There can only be one principal in CHS! And that principal... will be me!"
>>
>>28563947
Welllll she'd have to be after principal celestia's position. Maybe she ousted her in some scandal or started a rumor she touched a child or something and celestia ended up forgiving her
>>
>>28563947
It wasn't in the films
It's always been funny whenever I read a fic where someone tries to translate it, though
>>
>>28563947
In the novelization of LoE, it's mentioned that Luna lashed out at camp and they sent her to the moon tent
>>
>>28563947
Luna had a mental breakdown, dressed up in dominatrix gear, and ran around screaming that detention would last forever.
then she was taken away to the Lunar hills Sanitarium for 1000 days; The teachers union got her her job back though, they have a really strong one in their town.
In all seriousness though, if they follow up the plotline of magic escaping into the human world and equestrian magic invariably driving all humans but the mane six insane on use of it, They might have luna turn into NMM from escaped Equestrian magic in the next movie.
>>
>>28563947
Her goth phase.
>>
I watched the shitty movie and I recall when they're mentioning the camp gift that luna didn't like that they made a sundial for luna/celestias year. That's probably what it is.
>>
>>28564283
the book said she got sent to the Moonstone tent for throwing a tantrum over it.
>>
File: EqG-LoE_020 (2).jpg (254KB, 872x1190px) Image search: [Google]
EqG-LoE_020 (2).jpg
254KB, 872x1190px
>>28564170
>>28564283
>>28564294
>>
File: 1475301978191.png (415KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1475301978191.png
415KB, 612x612px
>>28564170
>>28564294
>Banished
>To a different tent
>>
>>28564326
What they don't tell you is that that was the tent that Spoiled rich was sleeping in for the camp.

Being her room mate was complete hell.
>>
>>28564310
AHAHAHAH
>>
>>28564310
>to the moonstone tent
The fuck is that?
>>
>>28564565
all the tents had a gemstone name, like the sapphire tend, the emerald tent, ect, for differentiating them by you drawing a random card out of a bag for which tent you got.
So there being a tent with the name "moonstone" tent makes sense.
>>
>>28564326
well, maybe it's like that tent in that twins trap or something movie with Lindsey Lohan or whatever where they prank each other and get sent to a cabin far out from the rest of the camp to live alone and together for a while.
So she was sent to the isolated cabin for most of her vacations or something.
>>
>>28564326
>princess of a whole kingdom --> principal of a high school
>banished to the moon --> banished to another tent
>performing branch of the military --> school athletic team
It's EqG. It's always going to be a bit dinky in comparison.
>>
>>28565084
And it's funny when you add all the guesses together, for some It's not just _one_ thing, It Keeps Happening.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.