[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, as much as I dislike Timber and the way they try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sprucy goosey.png (281KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
sprucy goosey.png
281KB, 1600x1131px
You know, as much as I dislike Timber and the way they try to shove him in as the new love interest, I do have to admit that at least he's a real man. Flash is all show. Timber is actually there for his sister and goes far out of his way to help her out. When things go south and nature is attacking the students, what does he do? He grabs an ax and tries to help. When all is said and done, he's the first one at Gloriosa's side to console her. Timber knows what his duties are and he performs them. That's at least one positive character trait, unlike Flash who has none.
>>
That man a tomato.
>>
>>28563423

Take out the romance shit and he's basically all right.
>>
>>28563423
The problem was portraying him as the "perfect cute guy" just to fill the teen romance trope. Flash at least has evolved.

Like >>28563447 said, romance draga the whole thing down
>>
>>28563423
>Brad was a robot who played the chad
>Timber is the counsellor who probably never got laid
>human Twilight never knew Brad
>human Scilight is so inexperienced she crushes on everyone remotely good looking
I still don't like chads, but this got me thinking
>>
>>28563659
If you add Sunset to the equation, it all makes sense
>>
>>28563659
this desu. You just can see the desperation in Timber's jokes. He lived his live in a podunk with a dying camp in it, his jokes had to be lame when compared to the CHS kids, that lived in the city.

SciTwi reads too many books, including novels, that makes her think that his approach and weird ass jokes is quirky and fun. Timber got the looks, Im not blind, so its no wonder that a sheltered girl like SciTwi falls for him.
>>
File: 1468881233510.jpg (67KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1468881233510.jpg
67KB, 500x456px
>>28563786
>sheltered girl falls in love with a male virgin
this used to be common
>>
>>28563541
>Flash at least has evolved.

As a side character that no one ever sees?
>>
>>28563423
Timber Spruce is literally more of a shoehorned "perfect boy" than Flash. At least in the first movie Twilight and Flash didn't immediately start making goo goo eyes the moment they met. Take out all the "see how perfect he is for Scilight!" shillings and he's ok.

Flash gets trapped with every other non-important camper and of course Timber comforts Gloriosa. She's his sister. You'd throw a fit if Flash comforted her (or Scilight when she's being a baby about Midnight Sparkle) because it'd come across as out of leftfield since there's no buildup.
>>
>>28564754

Now their too busy posting on tumblr about rediculous arguments and made up shit to have any interest in men.
>>
>>28566088
>sister
Correct me here but isn't she from Equestria?
>>
>>28563423
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Hasbro is LITERALLY condoning older men getting with underage girls
>>
>>28567529
No?
DYWTM?
>>
>>28563423
Flash helped Twilight in the first movie when he showed Luna the pictures were faked.
>>
>>28563423
His name is stupid
Timber Spruce

They could have come up with a better outdoor name than that
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (42KB, 211x195px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
42KB, 211x195px
>>28563423
>Think of me as that awesome guy- that should always be invited to fun stuff
>>
>>28567837
I did but the promotionals trailers spoke of some spirit from Equestria.

That and I was drunk while watching it.
>>
>>28567881
I kind of hoped he would turn into a timber werewolf.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.