[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age is Just a Number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 175

File: qt.png (213KB, 1556x1305px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
213KB, 1556x1305px
Combining Mature Mares and Age Difference to save board space and bumps

Previous Thread: >>28407521

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here. Or two characters of mature age. Or two foals. Do what you like, really.

All the stories as far as I know are on Age Difference's pastebin, here. If you're from Mature Mares and you want a story on it, feel free to ask.
>http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ
>>
>>28556040
Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:

>A history lesson with Cheerille that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerbys for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundraiser, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would midly annoy you while turning you on.
>>
>>28556557
>>
Kill me.
>>
>>28557305
When the fillies and milfs have been rutted, then you have my permission to die
>>
>>28558261
Mayor Mare is not old. She dies her mane.

>>28318487
>It takes a while by yourself to get up to the second floor.
>Waves of pain flow in and out of your lower half with every other step.
>But you bare the pain on yourself, for your son's sake.
>You open his door slowly.
>You see him curled up like a child on his bed.
>He really is so young, thanks to you.
>The covers crumple and the frame squeeks as you lay down on it.
>And lay down next to him.
>You hold your son and cry.

>Anon has finished all his finals by today.
>Summer is just around the corner, the year really does fly by.
>You've been on a tight schedual between work without a VP and focusing more on your son.
>The board has let you step down from your posistion as Principal.
>You'll take on a less demanding job on the staff, spend more time with Anon.
>The school might suffer from a less expierenced Administrator, but fuck it.
>Your son needs you.

>You've got a lot of time to make up for in a short amount of time.
>Especially after the damage Luna caused.
>She's still working in education.
>She's a few towns over now, working in Lunar City High.
>The thought of that monster being around children makes you sick.
>But risking your job isn't something you could do to Anon.

---

>Your last final is over and you're feeling pretty confident.
>Earlier classes were just movies off of Netflix since you couldn't go home.
>Mom gets on you about showing up to class even if there's nothing to do.
>She just wants you close by really.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (894KB, 1265x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
894KB, 1265x1024px
>>28558529

>And after she'd started being more accepting of you, you kind of wanted to be close by her too.
>It can't be a one way street though, you've been trying to take some of her "advice" lately.
>You're spending less time at home locked in your room.
>Yeah, it's kind of nice to be out and about but most of the time you still wish to just be home watching cartoons.
>Mom's still watching with you too.
>You think she's coming around about them, but she might just be doing it for your benefit.
>A part of you still misses Luna watching with you.
>Your mother explained it to you and why it was wrong, and dangerous, and harmful.
>But still.
>At least you had mom now though.
>To be there for you while Luna can't.

>*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING*

>It's time to go find her.

I'll fix the spelling errors in the pastebin.

So my dumb story that isn't really about sex is over. Please feel free to leave a comment, subscribe, like, upvote, ect. But really though, for anyone who's stuck with me through this for almost a fucking year (236 days ago) I'd love to hear some thoughts.

Cherrilee is up next.
>>
Bump before sleep.
>>
Ya
>>
>>28559044
I can definitively see why she got elected, aside from her... charisma
>>
File: sweet jesus.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
sweet jesus.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
>>28560503
>charisma
Oh, is that what its called?
>>
>>28560503
>>28559044
dayum. she was never one of my favorites, but those are pretty good
>>
>>28558563
Wait, is Anon going to go look for Luna or what? That last line is kinda vague.
>>
Keep it alive anons.
>>
>>28560649
Also known as the magic of bonermancy
>>
>>28561210
It's supposed to be vague.
>>
>>28561703
>a year

That sounds so hard.
>>
>>28562333
Y-Yeah, how could anyone go without sex for that long huh?
>>
>>28562729
Maybe neither of us have to be virgins.
>>
File: straight shota.jpg (134KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
straight shota.jpg
134KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>28563524
B-But anon, that's forbidden love!
>>
>>28537386

To read to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_umhQJPUnWk

>Your mind geared into action, flitting through a myriad of possible devious scenarios.
>With a treacherous internal grin you finally settled on one.
>Unbeknown to this graying mare you had previously made plans for today before this inopportune rainstorm.
>Complex and intricate plans of utter brilliance. Now all for naught due to this sporadic weather, curse it so.
>So you would just have to launch them on this poor and unsuspecting cutie- you mean victim. Victim is the better word.
"Hey May, you know if you're no longer doing anything after work..."
>She paused to look to you. "Yes anon?"
"Want to have a picnic on the roof?" You ask simply.
>"I- w- rain- what?" She blustered, extreme confusion lighting her eyes.
>Sweet, you've caught her by surprise. Quickly now, finish her off while she was weak!
>Rummaging through a sack you carried with you around Ponyville, you retrieve a small basket, collapsible parasol, and fluffy blue towel.
>You hold them up smugly, letting your intent show through your prideful demeanor.
"I had originally planned to go to the park but uh- That happened." A quick nod towards the window accentuates your comment.
>The mayor stares blankly at you before snorting loudly, then devolving into barely stifled giggles.
>"That sounds so silly, so how could I ever possibly even consider refusing?"
>Catching yourself before you said 'It's a date!', you shout:
"It's an occasion!"
>Smooth, as, butter, anon.
>Sometime later rain dribbled against the resistant fabric above you with dull thuds.
>You sip at a bottle of tangy apple juice as the two of you enjoy each others company.
>It was a removed pocket of warmth as the storm raged all around, as if mother nature was oblivious to this odd soriee.
>Your towel served its function well, protecting you from the slight puddles of water pooling in certain divots in the roof below, while the parasol shielded you from the elements above.
>>
>>28564762
>"I must admit that this experience is a first for me."
>You look over to see her nibbling on a hay sandwich you had packed, her bright eyes a stark contrast from the surrounding gloom.
"I've been up here a few times actually. It's a nice place to go when you just want to get away."
>Leaving out the mention of the lock you busted open to get out here of course.
>"Ah- I could have sworn we locked it during construction..."
"Nope. It was pretty much wide open."
>Well it had become so when it had met you in a dark alley. ... Hallway. Same difference right?
>Really, anything locked was just begging to be busted. With a crowbar. Several times.
>The conversation lulls between you and her, and you both return to regarding the aquatic chaos.
>You eventually chime in, your curiosity teasing you out of silence.
"How do you feel about the rain?"
>"Now- or...?"
"In general I mean."
>A faint smile touches at the edges of her lips.
>"Well as I mentioned I wasn't exactly the most outgoing, so these days were my favorite to read on."
"If you weren't outgoing wouldn't you be reading every day?"
>"Shush, it at least gave me an excuse to do so."
>A shiver quakes its way through her body.
>Drat. You hadn't taken into account that the temperature would drop so rapidly.
"Here, let me."
>Tugging at the corners of your jacket you remove it with deft and practiced fingers.
>How did they even pick up things in the first place with hooves?
>Before she can protest you stand and drape it along her back.
>She lays a hoof on your hand before you pull away however, and nods to the empty space beside her.
>"I can't let you go and do that and then just freeze for me."
>Letting yourself be easily coerced you gladly sidle up and lay your head against her warm body.
>Score. Now was the time for you to break out your moves and-
>"Thank you anon."
"Pshaw, it's nothing, really."
>"I mean overall. Thank you."
>>
Forgot my trip, not that it matters really.

>>28564776
>She continues, stopping you from interjecting.
>"It was rough for us before you came. Not too many ponies were delighted to help with paperwork."
>"Not that it isn't rough now-" she adds with a grin.
>"But things have definitely improved."
>You feel your cheeks warm at the praise, so you pointedly stare at the multicolored parasol above you hoping she didn't notice.
"I'm certain you all would have managed."
>"No, it's not just that Anon."
>"In all honesty, before you came, life was starting to get... Stale."
>"But now I actually look forward to my work. I go home content rather than just worn out."
"Are you saying spending time with me is a positive experience? Are you sure you don't have a cold May?"
>With a simper she turns to you.
>"No, no I don't think I do."
>Time passes like this, and the minutes seem to turn into hours as the weather seems to settle down into a light drizzle.
"Before coming to Equestria... My life wasn't exactly what I would call good. In any sense of the word."
>She listens patiently, letting you speak your mind.
"Out of all the things that's happened to me, I can truly say coming here is one of the best."
>"And what would take the title of being the absolute best?"
"Meeting the ponies here. Making friends. Meeting you."
>Your heart thuds in your chest at the surprised twinkle in her eyes.
>She gives you a warm and genuine smile before laying her head against your arm, curling around you.
>You could spend an eternity like this. Is that what heaven would be like? Is this heaven?
>"I'm glad I met you as well anon."
>Yeah. It definitely is.
>As the unseen sun falls beyond the edge of Equestria, impelled upon its daily dance by the magic of Celestia, the world around seems to darken imperceptibly.
"It'll be night soon May."
>>
>>28564785
>She hums slightly, seemingly unphased by the information.
>"The work can wait."
"I'm pretty sure it's the world that's passing us by rather than our jobs. We should have gone home a few hours ago, I think."
>"Well the world can wait too."
"If only the world would listen to you."
>"It had better!"
>The world would certainly be in trouble if it didn't.
>You suppress a chuckle, and reach out to pet her mane.
>The gesture just felt right in that moment, but you hoped it wasn't too forward.
>As your fingers threaded their way through the graying stands of her hair her sigh of serenity confirmed she was perfectly fine with it.
>Have you ever been in someones company, and truly happy? Not a single care or doubt in your mind, when everything was just so... Right?
>There hadn't been many moments like this in your life, but you would have traded them all for this one.
>So it was astounding to you that you didn't have to. That you had the luck to be in this situation and not be giving anything up for it was inconceivable.
>Impossible or not however, you were going to enjoy every last minute of it, lest it be taken away from you should you blink.
>Soon your rhythm of breath matches hers, and the pieces seem to fall into place.
>Life was good.
>...
>Your boots plop in the muddy road with loud squishes.
>Mayor Mare trots alongside you, apparently uncaring about the bits of dirt being flicked onto her legs by the boisterous motion.
>You weren't exactly going to point it out though, lest you dampen her newfound spirits.
>At least it'd be washed off in the sleepy trickle of the rain.
>She's carrying your picnic basket in her teeth, as she had insisted she help you carry your things home in repayment.
>If only she realized the joy of the time spent with her had no measure.
>It's not long before you come to the door of your shack. There was no better word for it in all honesty.
>It was a nice shack though. Somewhat. A place to live at least.
>>
>>28564794
>She assesses it with a stern eye before nodding, making some unknown judgment of it.
>Pressing on the door you swing it inwards, dumping the towel and canopy on the floor of the small room haphazardly.
>There wasn't really a point in locking the front door, ponies didn't steal. They weren't like you, breaking into places where they shouldn't be.
>Passing the basket to you it soon joins the other items in a wet disarray on the hardwood.
>You both talk at once, apparently trying to express gratitude in sync.
"I just wanted to say-"
>"Anon you should know-"
>Stopping at the same time as well the situation becomes awkward.
"You first."
>"No, I insis-"
"We'll be stuck here all day otherwise May, my thing wasn't that important."
>She hesitates, unsure if you were lying or not before making a decision.
>"Thank you again Anon. Today was... Pleasant."
"The pleasure is all mine."
>She grins. "I'm sure."
>She looks to the road behind her, the unpaved path disappearing into the dark.
"Are you sure you're okay with going home alone?"
>"Yes, I should be fine. I don't live very far from here."
>Despite the reassurance you weren't sure how you felt about that.
>However who would possibly hurt her? Ponyville was a safe city, unlike the world you were used to.
"Alright just be careful."
>"Of course Anon. Thank you again for the wonderful lunch."
"We should do it or something else again sometime?"
>"I'll look forward to it. Goodbye, Anon."
"Goodbye May."
>You stand on your porch for a time, letting the water drip down your head and into your clothes as you watch her leave.
>Eventually her form fades away into the night as she makes her way home.
>With a soft click you close the door and set about your routine, preparing for sleep.
>And the entire time you think only of her.

Alright, all I have for now.
As before, thoughts? Criticisms? Worth continuing?
>>
>>28564804
It's very sweet, I like it when mature women are showered with affection and shown that their age doesn't make them any less desirable.
Please, continue

>>28560649
Seduction is a charisma-based skill after all
>>
>>28556110
You forgot these prompts

>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
>>
File: ZA WARUDO.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.png
252KB, 480x480px
>>28564794
>Well, the world can wait too.
TOKI O TOMARE!
>>
>>28564804
More of this please. I am hooked. Also like the music in the youtube link, was spot on perfect setting the mood for what was going on with the rainy weather.
>>
>>28564804
Will it be a shock for anon to discover she dyes her mane an tail?
>>
>>28565837
No one reads the news anymore.
>>
>>28562190
Fair enough.
>>
>>28567673
What he said.
>>
>>28568284
Yeah
>>
>>28569054
This
>>
>>28567673
>>
>>28570853
>>
>>28571684
Pretty sure there was a story about this somewhere.
>>
>>28573526
>>
>>28572979
You gonna link it or not dick?
>>
>>28575164
http://pastebin.com/UunwXCwU
>>
Did that fic about Anon meeting Harshwhinny at the fair ever get finished?
>>
>>28575396
You mean the one where she and Anon meet up with the CMC?
>>
File: 45t343g245.jpg (482KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
45t343g245.jpg
482KB, 932x1024px
>>28575270
>>
>>28576655
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.
>>
>>
File: 019.gif (3MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
019.gif
3MB, 350x350px
>>28578065
>wanton, willing filly in her first estrus
>>
>>28578172
Sexually aggressive children are the best.
>>
>>28578339
Oh fuck yes! This is hot!
>>
>8
>>
>>28579593
>>
>>28580132
>>
>>28581417
>>
>>28575396
The last update is in the works. I'm hoping to have it done in a week or so.
>>
>>28558563
So we get the Bad End?

Fuck
>>
>>28582539
Considering no one ended up in jail, I'd say it's more of the neutral one.
>>
>>28585129
>>
>>28584155
We lost contact with Luna, the only person we had ever loved. How is that not a bad end?
>>
>>28586947
She could be in jail.
Just saying.
>>
>>
How would you feel about a cyoa?
>>
>>28588853
Curious.
Go on.
>>
>>28589936
>>
>>28582539
The bad end was Luna gets sent to lunar county jail by celestia because I thought it was funny. Then anon falls in love with his mom and remains a recluse.

This ending is more ambiguous as to how anon feels but he does become better adjusted.
>>
>>28588853
Fuck off. CYOAs are cancer. Just write the story.
>>
>>28593165
>>
>>28594224
>>
>>
>>28595931
>>28596814
this guy is shit at dialogue and uses the IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE SHRIEKING IS FUNNY thing ad nauseum
>>
File: this is a problem.png (61KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
this is a problem.png
61KB, 300x250px
>>28596814
>>
8 is not gr8 m8
>>
>>28596849
Oh, I don't know. I kinda like them
>>
>>28597811
Is there more?
>>
File: IMG_3955.jpg (90KB, 880x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.jpg
90KB, 880x595px
>>28596814
Older mares are great especially when you're in trouble with them.
>>
>>28598099
The artist has done tons of shit, but of this particular comic, no I don't think so
>>
>>28598129
'Cause they're so good when it comes to "punishments"?
>>
Is ms. Peachbottom considered to be mature? A little bit? I want to think she is
>>
>>28598767
With a voice like that Age really is just a number.
>>
>>28598851
I'm watching the 7th Anniversary stream.

Why aren't you?
>>
>>28598767
Probably, yeah, specially considering her voice sounded like she's somewhere around her mid-late 40s.
>>
File: peachbottom_hottie.png (692KB, 1331x981px) Image search: [Google]
peachbottom_hottie.png
692KB, 1331x981px
>>28598767
I like to think she is mature. I would fucking plow her so hard. Her old sounding voice even turns me on.
>>
>>28602792
>>28602475
Nice
Now if only there was more stuff with her in the clop community

Since she's so incredibly claustrophobic (seriously, she got a panic attack in a huge castle hallway), do you think she prefers outdoor/public sex?
The thrill of the risk of getting caught. Yes, public sex is my fetish
>>
>>28602854
Damn, I never thought of that. The idea of balls deeping her out in a meadow or an apple orchard sounds hot though. She does need more love though.
>>
>>
>>28604559
The other nurses, like Coldheart and Sweetheart are also ponies that need more love in general
>>
>>28605152
She is hot.
>>
File: eating eclairs is hard yo.png (347KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eating eclairs is hard yo.png
347KB, 1024x1024px
>>28605208
Indeed
I like to think that Sweetheart is the motherly, doting type, who can be firm when she needs to, while Coldheart is a bit more gruff sometimes (maybe she's a little lonely), but not tsundere, her affections are real and open
And both know what they want and have the experience to make it amazing
>>
>>28605453
I really like them both. My first choice would be Coldheart. Something about her.......
>>
>>28605961
The constant bedroom eyes?
>>
>>28606355
Yeah, that is what I like most about her.
>>
>>28606442
is it hard to nurse like that
>>
>>28607228
>>
>>28609405
>>
File: 4bd.jpg (36KB, 324x586px) Image search: [Google]
4bd.jpg
36KB, 324x586px
>>28611667
Welp.
>>
File: IMG_3970.png (109KB, 807x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.png
109KB, 807x574px
>>28598200
Yessir.

This is the only other image I have involving punishments(?) relating to Harshwhinny.
>>
File: 765767866456.png (445KB, 973x1024px) Image search: [Google]
765767866456.png
445KB, 973x1024px
>>28612329
How about this?
>>
>>28612451
What is this implying?
>>
>>28613050
She wants you to make her a sandwich
>>
File: whinnybutt.jpg (239KB, 767x905px) Image search: [Google]
whinnybutt.jpg
239KB, 767x905px
>>
File: ben dover.jpg (500KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ben dover.jpg
500KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>28615018
All I need is 5 minutes baby!
>>
File: harshride.jpg (494KB, 712x833px) Image search: [Google]
harshride.jpg
494KB, 712x833px
>>28615018
Her sex life seems to be a bit in the fast lane
>>
>>28605208
>>28605453
>>28605961
I want to have a threesome with both of these nurses
>>
HOLY SHIT PAGE 10
>>
File: IMG_3974.jpg (125KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3974.jpg
125KB, 900x675px
>>28612451
Saved.

I have another professional pony everyone seems to like right here.

>>28616310
This is cute and hot all at the same time.
>>
>>28614314
Source?
>>
File: 1451603348815.png (639KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451603348815.png
639KB, 800x600px
>>28618215
She is so hot.
>>
>>28618248
Here you go familia
>https://derpibooru.org/793389
>>
>>28618269
I always wondered why exactly does she dye her mane
>>
>>28620637
Could you take her seriously as a mayor with a pink mane
>>
>>28620671
Literally horse God has a pink, aquamarine, and baby blue flowing sparkly mane, I think she'll be fine.
>>
>>28620801
Maybe she does it just because it makes her look like a hot mature cougar?
>>
File: IMG_3975.jpg (142KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3975.jpg
142KB, 774x1033px
>>28618269
Aw yiss

>>28620637
I think the real question here is what exactly does she dye it with?
>>
>>28619720
>Human Vagoo
Well... thanks anyway Anon
>>
>>28564140
That's what makes it so good.
>>
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE.
>>
>>28624480
>>
>>28622101
>Replying to my 7 day old post
T-Thanks
>>
Huh, some new ideas in here. Neat.
I miss viral. where art thou viral?
I was ready for some full grown stallion on human teen/or loli action.
>>
>>28626655
Fucking saved.
>>
>>28623255
Man, six fucking years, I never thought the show would last this long.
>>
File: IMG_3790.jpg (145KB, 659x1212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3790.jpg
145KB, 659x1212px
>>28626655
Now that's a sight I like seeing the most.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 421541132.png (404KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
421541132.png
404KB, 1280x800px
Speaking of mares that need more love, why is there almost no good art of Prim Hemline that isn't anthro?
>>
>>28629274
Good question. I would pound her just as she is in the show. That pic is fucking HOT!
>>
File: Cougartown.jpg (392KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cougartown.jpg
392KB, 1800x1300px
>>28629571
I know, right? For some reason, a killer body looks somehow even hotter when it belongs to a mature lady. Something about being so well-preserved even though her age is starting to show. Fucking unf~
(This is one of the extremely few hot non-anthro pics of her, and she ends up being sorta in the background)
>>
>>28624480
>>
>>28629274
You can fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>28629612
Muh dicc. Those asses. Unf.
>>
File: fixed.png (491KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
491KB, 1280x800px
>>28630351
Here. I fixed it for you.
>>
>>28631474
10/10 m8
Would unf again
>>
>>28631474
I'd whiz in her weenie either way. She is a hottie. I would call her Aunt Prim as I thrust into her.....
>>
Fuck off page 10
>>
File: 1417632785103.png (545KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1417632785103.png
545KB, 900x900px
>>
File: dinky.png (1MB, 1203x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dinky.png
1MB, 1203x1920px
>>28632703
Nice! I like Dinky myself though.
>>
File: 403819.jpg (247KB, 800x1584px) Image search: [Google]
403819.jpg
247KB, 800x1584px
>>
File: 132306114949.jpg (46KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
132306114949.jpg
46KB, 449x450px
>>28633454
What a twist
>>
>>28633401
>>28632703
Babs is my favorite filly to have illegal sex dreams with. I love her stupid New Yorkah accent and pudginess.
>>
>>28633557
I can totally understand that. I like some pudginess to press my stiff prick up against as foreplay. So hot!
>>
>Imagine chubby Babs on top of your naked body. Her soft tummy pressing down on your erect meat and sensitive balls. Her soft, tender flesh yields to your hardness. She kisses your chest as your precum leaks out of your erection and spreads on her minky soft coat, her soft tail rubs your inner legs. She gets up off of you and lays down on her stomach next to you. You get up and lay on top of her, your dick hotdogging her plump plot with the wet head of your dick being tickled by her tail. Your hands grope her chunky body, squishing her ample flesh, feeling the flesh give your hands travel to her more firm thighs. You lean forward and press your dick down and forward, the wet head of your dick pushing against her fat labia. You push a little more, gently and your wet dick head is engulfed by her warm wetness. You hear an intake of breath from her as you push more of your length into her and more of her wet walls are surrounding your dick. Her soft plot cheeks cushion your balls and her tail flicks up and tickles your stomach and pelvis as you slowly push deeper in her.
>>
>>28634071
Well don't stop.
>>
>>28634071
DELET
>>
>>28634811
THIS
>>
>>28634811
>>28635749
And why the hell would he do that.
>>
>>28611667
>mfw someone saved and uploaded my edit
Welp guess I should do some more edits from the same episode.
>>
File: pomfcmc.png (171KB, 555x342px) Image search: [Google]
pomfcmc.png
171KB, 555x342px
Who likes fillies?
>>
Requesting Angel Wings tempting Rumble into boning her so that she won't die a virgin
>>
>>28636616
Because that entire chunk of text will never EVER happen
>>
>>28638786
Bump
>>
>>28596849
>this guy is shit at dialogue
>two separate artist
wew lad
>>
File: ghost fillies.png (258KB, 1258x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ghost fillies.png
258KB, 1258x1024px
>>28637113
I'd do these two fillies
>>
>>28640464
>>
>>28641327
>>
I'm waiting for Pell to write more Mayor Mare and anon intimacy green.
>>
>>28598140
I humbly ask for the name of this artist,
for reasons of scholarship,
I swear
>>
>>28640008
Buddy, you're in luck.
https://derpibooru.org/1270966
>>
>>28642396
Shouting is fun.

>>28642244
I'm trying to get the right mood going for that cheerilee history lesson. I'm not Pell.
>>
>>28643187
>>
>>28569548
Oh baby I bet she did.
>>
>>28643187
>Cheerilee is my favorite earth pony. I look forward to this, she needs more attention for sure.
>>
File: 1352415047400.png (82KB, 775x660px) Image search: [Google]
1352415047400.png
82KB, 775x660px
>>
>>28646375
>>
>>28642244
Sorry anon, midterms came up and I've been busy.
I'll see about an update tomorrow or friday.
>>
>>28646375
>>
Requesting green of this human femanon, as a teen, getting mistaken as an adult and getting fucked by a stallion or mare? I really like her design for some weird reason.
https://derpibooru.org/873748?scope=scpee4a6aec4e37c5b46de19a1a988b96da292806efb
>>
>>28646375
>>
>>28646375
Quick bump before sleep don't let it die ree
>>
>>28645499
>That AJxSpike comic will never be finished
>>
>rumpbump
>>
bumb
>>
>>28651138
Who is this?
>>
>>28650530
Because it was shit
>>
Hopefully Jeff stops getting corn-holed by The Establishment long enough to take another stab at that Harshwinny green I was enjoying so much.
>>
>>28652027
Some OC called Grey Mouse, a batpone from when Luna and Celestia were young or something, I dunno. I just liked the jiggly butt and though she looked kinda milfy with the makeup, pearl necklace and mancecut, and I didn't have anything else at hand to bump with
>>
>>28651138
>>28652656
Kind of disappointed that it's a batshit but damn that ass is nice.
>>
>>28651138
batshit or not, I would fuck her brains out
>>
>>28646375
>>
>>28653453
THAT'S BATSHIT INSANE.
>>
File: 1457388478738-4.png (89KB, 456x574px) Image search: [Google]
1457388478738-4.png
89KB, 456x574px
>>28633557
>Bab love
Hell yeah
>>
>>28654799
A lot of people want to plant their bad seed inside Babs Seed
Myself included
>>
>>
>>28651138
milfs, matures and even fillies really aught to shake their butts around more often
>>
>>28646375
>>
Some parents need some help with proper raising and teaching of their foals, luckily Anon is on the scene
>>
File: 9sxHPBx[1].gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9sxHPBx[1].gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>28656481
>>
>>28656960
Unf
>>
>>28656960
>tfw chub horse is best horse.
>>
>>28656960
I said it once and I'll say it before, no one looks comfortable being there.
>>
File: a babs is fine too.jpg (176KB, 652x426px) Image search: [Google]
a babs is fine too.jpg
176KB, 652x426px
>>
>>28658743
>>
File: tmp_10470-images1774603156.png (15KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10470-images1774603156.png
15KB, 188x268px
>>28659858
I think I want to write the Cheerilee history lesson with babs. Is there anything anyone would like to see?
>>
>>28647414
Sorry, was distracted by worlds.

>>28564804
Music to read to: https://djanthro.bandcamp.com/track/ponyville
>Tomorrow's weather was different thankfully.
>The suns rays struck the soft earth of Ponyville and it rejoiced in the songs of the birds flitting through the air, and the chattering of the smaller mammals as they went about their individual studious days.
>The change in mood was evident in the thoroughfare as well, you noted to yourself, casually observing a few ponies on your way to work.
>Their smiles seemed brighter and there was a pep in their individual clopping steps.
>Of course the equines were always perpetually bouncy but if one paid close attention there were subtle indicators that were obvious to the careful eye.
>If there was anything a storm was good at it, it was cheering up folks.
>It always seemed that while the rain brought sadness when it was here the rejuvenation of spirits would be soon to follow in its frothing wake.
>Which was ironic in a way, how could something so depressing cause you to eventually become so happy?
>With a shrug you eventually put it down as being one of life's mysteries, right under "How did they pick stuff up?"
>You weren't really going to be the one to complain anyways, their joy was infectious to anyone in a near 100 mile vicinity.
>If being around a hundred peppy ponies wasn't something that could make you smile then you probably had several serious problems.
>Not that their constant overabundance of cheer couldn't eventually grate on your nerves... But it was pleasant in moderation.
>Stepping into the foyer of town hall one of the thick oak double doors thuds behind you.
>The cool stale air feels pleasant against your face as you take a deep breath, finding comfort in the familiar "taste".
>Some would probably think you crazy but you would be the first to swear that every building or place had a different type of air.
>>
>>28661819
>And to you how it felt to breath it was as much a distinct identifying characteristic as a fingerprint.
>There was smell too but that wasn't always as pleasant.
>Wait... Did ponies even have hoof prints? Welp, something new to pester you till the end of time.
>The joy from outside seemed to have seeped to those inside as well as Willow, the secretary, greets you amiably.
>"Hello Anon, is that a smile? My, I wasn't aware you were capable of such."
>Despite the friendly jibes Willow was one of few you actually got along well with.
"Ello Willo, is that a friendly joke? My, today is indeed a day of firsts."
>She chuckles, waving her hoof at you lightly.
>"I don't know what's come over me, truly."
>Packing away your things into a labeled cabinet along the wall, you note to yourself that May's has been untouched, and remains empty.
>Jabbing a thumb towards it you note the peculiarity.
"She not in yet?"
>Willow shakes her head, frowning.
>Out of the entire staff May worked the hardest, often placing the job higher ever than her own wellbeing.
>You remember plenty of times when you've had to almost forcibly shove her out of her office so she would go home and get some sleep.
>The mare was pretty much addicted to work. An admirable quality of course, except when it became extreme.
>"She had Derpy deliver a letter, apparently not feeling well. Cold of some sort."
>Understanding passes between you and Willow at that last bit.
>It was probably an understatement so we wouldn't worry, but everyone knew only a hurricane would keep her from this place.
>And there had in fact not been any such natural devastation since the great pegasus disaster of 96.
>Something which May had endured... Here. In the offices.
>Come to think of it, was this possibly your fault?
>You had been the one to drag her out into the cold all night, and then let her walk home in the rain.
>Shit. This probably WAS your fault.
>>
>>28661826
>Well there was no point in moping, this situation would only be rectified with actions not regret.
>If there was anything you did well it was settling your debts.
>Considering how you got to this world in the first place, and just how happy she made you, you personally owed that mare far more than she could ever realize.
>However there was still a mountain of work to do. Papers to be sorted, documents to be stamped, and letters to be written to notify the various officials of Equestria Ponyville's seasonal schedule...
>You paused in the foyer, staring at her desolate shelf, wracked with indecision.
>"You know as well as I do it's not going anywhere."
>Your body startles slightly, broken out of your ruminations by Willow's steady voice.
>Glancing over to her you see she had been watching you from behind her note laden desk.
>"The work. It's not going anywhere."
>With a nod she points at May's cubby, a tone of understanding seeping into her words.
>"However you should be."
>Your aforementioned slight smile broadened, your hesitance alleviated and your resolve strengthened.
"Thanks Willow. Owe you one."
>Grabbing back the satchel you had just stashed it slings and thumps against your back comfortably, the strap a familiar weight on your shoulder.
>"She hasn't been happy you know."
>The door open mid-swing you look back over your shoulder.
>"For a while. She hasn't been happy."
>"And then you came along, and I'm not sure what human magic you wove but she's different now. For the better."
>"So we're even Anon. Completely."
>You dip your head in acknowledgment and duck back outside into the sun.
>You were no longer business anon, destroyer of paperwork.
>You were now mission anon, and your goal was to take care of a sick mare.
>Which meant you were going to need a few things.
>Devious mission anon things, your tools of the trade, evil instruments of hate and torture so pure bile rose in your throat at the mere thought.
>...
>>
>>28661831
>A hour or so later you stood outside of Mayor Mare's house with a bouquet of daisies, each full of a pure insipid poison know as "Bright Yellow"...
>A bag heavily laden with a couple of blood red ripe tomatoes, probably also full of poison...
>And a small bundle of bitterroot, a local herb known to be good for assisting in the restoration of health.
>ALSO FULL OF POISONOUS POISON. Or was it venomous? Snake logic.
>Really the distinction didn't matter. This mare was going down, she would soon meet her fate.
>In her weakened state there was no way she could possibly defend against one so well versed in the ways of martial arts like you.
>Prepping your first ultimate move you raised a fist and...
>Knocked on the door.
>You strain to hear as a raspy voice barely emanates from behind it.
>"... in..."
>Well that was all the consent you would ever need.
>Pressing your hand against the varnished surface it swings open with little force.
>The inside of the house was disparate from the atmosphere outside.

Music to read to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FzIf4Kljkg
>Most of the windows had curtains drawn, and the only sources of light were assortments of candles placed oddly on the furniture.
>"Anon? What are you doing here?"
>Turning your eyes to the source of the noise you spot a tan face watching you out from under a swath of blankets, situated on what you assumed to be a long couch.
>A lock of pink hair had threaded itself out from under the blanket, and you studied it with curiosity.
>She quickly tucks it back away, seemingly ashamed.
>"Oh, sorry, didn't have time to-"
>She pauses mid-sentence to stifle a cough, the blankets shuddering as her lungs sputtered.
>"d-dye it today."
>Laying the bouquet of flowers down on a table you set to work in the nominally furnished kitchens.
>Oh well, it would suit your minimal purposes.
"Why do that in the first place?"
>>
>>28661845
>"Anon, no one would take me seriously. I'd look like Pinkie."
"I don't take you seriously anyways."
>She giggles, the motion instigating another round of hacking.
>"You're not being very nice to an old sick mare Non."
>You tsk, bopping your head mockingly with a ladle you had procured.
"Such a shame, however shall I live with myself?"
>"But you already d-"
>The remark was cut off by another fit, her breathing still stuttered even once it had settled.
"Maybe the old sick mare should be quiet until I'm finished?"
>She didn't respond, but you could feel the sarcasm emanating from behind you.
>The water bubbles happily, a foam building around the edges of the pan as you stirred in slices of tomato and powdered bitterroot.
>Collecting a few other spices from her understocked cupboards the ingredients start to come together into a delightfully smelling soup.
"To answer your original question..."
>Sloshing the soup around you deftly distribute sizable portions to two bowls.
"I'm here to make sure the title of mayor passes to me after you feebly succumb to the sniffles."
>She scoffs loudly as you place a bowl in her awaiting hooves and take a seat on the rug across from her.
>Taking a disapproving whiff she eyes it critically, making a show of being unimpressed.
>A few tentative slurps later and it was empty, the immediate improvement evident in a satisfied sigh.
>"As mayor you would not only destroy Ponyville but half of Equestria."
"Hey, give me credit, at leassst seventy-five percent of Equestria. I'm not some underachiever."
>"To say you were an underachiever would be an understatement."
>This elicits chuckles from the two of you, hers devolving yet again into strangled whimpers.
>Worriedly you stand by her, placing a reassuring hand against her side.
>Soon they thankfully peter out, however leaving her too exhausted to raise her head.
>She whispers something too low for you to catch.
>>
>>28661855
>Leaning in she repeats herself, the words scratchy and haggard.
>"H-hold me."
>Glad to comply you wrap your arms under the soft blankets and lift her easily before resituating yourself where she had been.
>With a soft whine she curls up into a tight ball of cloth on your chest, her eyes shut tight as each painful breath leaves her.
>Straining to not even twitch a muscle she soon evens out, sleep relaxing her features.

Music to read to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhpTliGv2U
>Finally letting yourself loosen you take the time to truly take stock of the situation.
>With a haphazard plan, shaky will, and mild determined actions you once again found yourself in calm proximity to this mare.
>And these moments... Felt like the highlights of your life.
>Were you falling for her?
>She murmurs something, her brow trembling from troubled dreams.
>Feeling concern flare in the pit of your stomach, you realize that answer was yes.
>Yes you were.
>Soothingly you smooth her faded pink hair back, trying to comfort her anxiety.
>It works, and she slackens once again.
>Oh god, you were indeed.
>The hours melt away like this, but you found it hard to mind.
>Even a year could pass by in this way and you wouldn't notice.
>Sometime later her eyes crack open slightly, confused and hazy, focusing on you.
>"Anon?"
"Hmm?"
>"Am I having a nightmare?"
>Your chest thrums with a chuckle.
"No, no I don't believe so."
>With a slight grin she yawns.
>"Must be a dream then."
>She adds a bit more in afterthought.
>"Because you're here."
>You could only hope she didn't feel the flutter in your heart.
>Keep it together man, don't become a giggly schoolgirl just because of some sleepy flirtatious mar-
>"And I wouldn't have it any other way..."
>Goddammit.
"Shush May, you're tired."
>"Mhmmm..."
>She unwraps from her warm cocoon a bit, crawling up to nuzzle into the crook of your neck.
>You find it hard not to coo at the adorable display.
>>
>>28661864
>Don't let cute mares walk all over you anon, or else you'd be nothing but a puppet to them.
>Or in this case don't let them sleep all over yo-
>She lets out another fulfilled sigh before digging herself closer to you, the blanket now just a covering.
"My strings are yours."
>Your self-derisive commentary goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
>Reaching your hand up you let it play idly with a strand of the cotton candy colored mane.
>Hmm... Did you personally dislike or enjoy the color on her?
>It took away from the mature perception she exuded, yet having something so blatantly girlish and young on her was... Endearing in a way.
>Really you were fine with either or.
>The candlelight flickers intricately dancing shadows on your forms as they burn their lifeblood, hot wax spilling down the sides of the copper stands slowly.
>Her comfortable warmth against you, the darkened atmosphere, and your serene mood soon were taking their toll on your constitution.
>Your eyelids begin to droop, a heavy weight pressing down against them.
>Before the darkness takes you you remark a few last things to yourself.
>Today had been a good day.
>Wait, could horses get humans sick?
>...
>Doesn't matter, still worth.
>And you let your dreams embrace you delicately, the walls soon fading from view.

All for now. I'll try and update more consistently here soon.
I had an idea of where I wanted to go after this, but this was all I could think of as an interim.
I hope it's a pleasing development.
>>
>>28661876
Thank based write fag for finally getting us some green.
>>
>>28661538
Spanking.

Also bump.
>>
>>28662902
What he said
On both accounts
>>
>>28661876
This is adorable
You're adorable
Keep being adorable
'cause I'm loving it
>>
>>28664853
>>
>>28664853
>>
>>
Don't die
>>
>>28668072
As I was saying
>>
>>28661876
simply divine
>>
File: tumblr_o9i8acvtvk1v9vb5to3_1280.png (116KB, 578x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9i8acvtvk1v9vb5to3_1280.png
116KB, 578x533px
>>
>>28669622
>>28668899
check'd
>>
What are some stories similiar to Summer on Fire by togashi?
>>
>>28668072
t h i s
>>
>>28670937
>>
>>28661876
Love it!
>>
File: stormy_flare_by_xebck-d9a5o8v.png (376KB, 1689x2333px) Image search: [Google]
stormy_flare_by_xebck-d9a5o8v.png
376KB, 1689x2333px
Milf bumb
>>
>>28672119
>>
>>28674057
page 10 go away
>>
So, other than that old series by Garbage Writefag has any MC stuff been written?
>>
>>28615018
artist
>>
>>28675319
MC?
>>
>>28675389
Mind Control.
I dropped out of the threads around when he stopped writing because no one else seemed to be too into the fetish.
has that changed?
>>
>>28675420
The guy who wrote the snuff about flutter heart as a baby was doing some grooming/mindbreak stuff.

But I don't think we've gotten mind control since Garbage.
>>
>>28675364
The original was made by Kevinsano, there are a few edits of it. That one's been edited by deeriojim except for the censor-bar that I added so I could post it
Here's the original
>https://derpibooru.org/758480
>>
File: stomy flare has got it going on.png (447KB, 849x810px) Image search: [Google]
stomy flare has got it going on.png
447KB, 849x810px
>>28673614
Yet another mare with a criminally small amount of content made of her
>>
>>28578368
god damn it starscream
>>
>>28675431
>But I don't think we've gotten mind control since Garbage.
Damn shame.
>>
>>28675431
>TFW Garbage is never coming back
>No more sexy adventures of Hypnospike and his ever growing Harem
>The Fluttershy chapter will never be finished
>>
>>28627789
Weren't you writing a story about her some months ago? Was it ever finished?
>>
>>28677781
>>
>>28678294
>>
>>28677781
>>
An old mare slaps your ass, what do you do?
>>
>>28680340
Rush over to the hospital after having a horse just kick me in the ass.
>>
>>28680491
hearty kek
>>
>>28679906
>>
>>28680340
Ask her if she wants to take this further. Like....my stiff prick pressed against her plot further.
>>
>>28681334
>infidelity
>>
>>
>>28682698
It's been a while since Fapplebloom updated, hasn't it?
>>
>>28682194
>>
>>28682194
>>
>>28683671
Yeah, I've been talking with him, he's getting back into it, slowly though. He'll pick up speed when he organizes his schedule
>>
Which mare is the most mature?
>>
File: ss.jpg (207KB, 1195x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
207KB, 1195x1200px
>>
File: tumblr_o867m8dAQx1rqejd7o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1415px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o867m8dAQx1rqejd7o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1415px
>>28686233
In actual age? Probably Celestia
Who actually looks the most mature? Granny Smith
>>
>>28686513
I mean personality wise.
>>
>>28686513
Celestia. She's matured enough to know the best solution is to be an administrator and let others figure it out.
>>
>>28685505
>>
File: Rosetta_ID_S5E17.png (259KB, 384x611px) Image search: [Google]
Rosetta_ID_S5E17.png
259KB, 384x611px
I want to shove it all up in her.
>>
>>28688655
check'd
>>
>>
>>28690248
I wish Shoutingisfun would draw more chubby ponies.

Older chubby ponies, like working at the greasy slut.
>>
>>28690248
Fuck yes I would rub that belly
>>
>>28691606
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>
File: mayor_hot_mare.png (334KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mayor_hot_mare.png
334KB, 1500x1500px
>>28692628
I would run my tongue from her tail dock to her belly over and over until my tongue was calloused and my neck was sore. So fucking hot! I would love to slide my dick into her while looking in her eyes. I would probably be struggling to hold back the entire time. UNF
>>
>>28692712
You are a true gentleman, good sir
Unf indeed
>>
>>28692797
Unf that picture
>>
>>28690930
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>28648860
I'm never getting a stallion fucking human teen fem am I?
>>
>>28694133
>>
>>28695582
>>
>>28692628
Link it fgt.
>>
>>28696214
>https://derpibooru.org/1205030
>>
File: call me mommy.png (286KB, 650x542px) Image search: [Google]
call me mommy.png
286KB, 650x542px
>>
>>28696133
>>
I edited of a thing, thought you guys may like it.
https://derpibooru.org/1274304
>>
10 away
>>
>8 hate
>>
Bumperu.
>>
>>28661876
moar pls?
>>
>>28699828
Sorry anon I had two more tests prep for.
I will try and have an update tomorrow or Saturday.
>>
bmup
>>
Bumperoonie
>>
File: scootalooscale.jpg (22KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
scootalooscale.jpg
22KB, 236x337px
I would make her feel like a full grown mare.
>>
>>28701836
You'd make her fly?
>>
>>28701836
By feeding her nutritious 3 course meals so she grows up big and strong?
>>
>>28702945
>no hooves
well it is still cute
>>
File: 1476854912693.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1476854912693.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>28702945
>anthro
>>
>>
>>28702945
This type of content should be banned from this board.

Oh wait .....
>>
Just posting to tell you guys I'm still around, I'm just kind of stuck, I'll try and get the next update done as soon as I can.

Proper character development is a bitch, I'll tell you what.
>>
>>28703981
Holy fuck.
>>
File: 764863673.png (263KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
764863673.png
263KB, 1280x640px
>>
File: harshwhinnyshout.png (28KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
harshwhinnyshout.png
28KB, 249x244px
Are there any stories based on the drawings of anon and Miss. Harshwhinny by shout?

I absolutely love them together and would love to read any stories about them. Especially them in the office environment with anon slowly falling in love with Harshwhinny and her also falling in love with anon as she takes out her sexual frustrations on him.

Or just AnonxHarshwhinny stories in general, do you guys know of any? I only found one in the pastebin link in the OP. Would love to read more.
>>
>>28705479
Other than Jeff's ongoing Harshwhinny-green, he's also made "All's Right in the World"
>http://pastebin.com/u2N3xqBe

There's also this short, cloppy one called "Young Dog, Old Tricks" by Schwartzfan
>http://pastebin.com/QBXfX33M
>>
>>28705526

Thanks anon!

Does jeff update that WIP story with anon and harshwhinny often? I'm loving it so far, I just finished what was there and I adore it.

I want them to be together so badly! They both deserve each other. I hope he updates often, and if so do you know where he updates? Is it in threads like these or maybe the AiE thread? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>28705567
No problem, Anon

Truthfully, I've been a little out of touch with the threads lately, so I don't know which ones he tends to pop up in.
Here though, while he sometimes goes silent and disappear for a while from time to time, when he eventually resurfaces he tends to post updates pretty regularly unless he's busy with other stuff
>>
>>28705597

So I assume you enjoy the Harshwhinny stuff as well?

Are there any other stories you've been enjoying recently? Doesn't have to be Harshwhinny, but just stories you've read recently that you either really enjoyed or unf'd too, or both.

I just read the babysitter Flutters x Kid Anon story in the pastebin collection and oh god, that story was amazing. Gotta see who wrote it and see if they have anymore.
>>
File: 765656776.jpg (145KB, 931x1024px) Image search: [Google]
765656776.jpg
145KB, 931x1024px
>>28705620
I do love myself a good Harshwhinny, whether green or art

I actually only discovered "Young dog, old tricks" recently, and I really enjoyed it, especially how it ended.
Other than that, I've also been really enjoying Pell's ongoing Mayor Mare story (seriously, why isn't it in the pastebin story collection yet?), I just think it's very sweet so far and it makes me all warm and fuzzy while reading it.

Another one I loved was Shitcity's green about RD, Fluttershy and flutter's mom (not mrs. shy, since she hadn't appeared in the show yet when the green started). Despite the fact that it completely skipped over the clop parts, I still found it unf-worthy and kinda cute sometimes.
Though I would still really, really like to see the actual clop scenes realized in writing
>>
>>28705620
>I just read the babysitter Flutters x Kid Anon story
Which one?
>>
>>28705703

This one by PonyPronGuru:
http://pastebin.com/LSXpUfUs

It was amazing. Sexy teen flutters /ss/ had getting mighty flustered. Wish sexy teen flutters would babysit me..

>>28705696
I'm about to read Young Dog, Old Tricks right now, depending on how Harshwhinny is written, I'll probably love it. I like a Harshwhinny who knows what she wants, but is also receptive to compliments and flattery. Kind of like the Harshwhinny from jeff's WIP. To be honest, I find myself enjoying more the romance aspects of these stories than the clop, but good clop is still unf.
>>
>>28705696
>>28705720
I hate to sound like a faggot saying this, but I love when people say they enjoyed my stories since I realized I do milf stories better than anything else I do. Plus milfs are the best to fuck IRL
>>
File: IMG_4123.jpg (858KB, 2728x2214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4123.jpg
858KB, 2728x2214px
>>28705720
New dog, old tricks summary
>>
File: 1425513171881.png (164KB, 904x884px) Image search: [Google]
1425513171881.png
164KB, 904x884px
>>28706101
That's all I needed to know. I fucking love human on older mare action. UNF
>>
>>28706121
I'm glad you do. I wish I held on to Shepard's Pie. You'd definitely like that
>>
>>28706101
>>28705941

I just finished reading it and it was wonderful. Extremely sexy, I LOVE cougar Harshwhinny who knows what she wants. Goddamn it was hot.

Currently I've started "All's Right With The World" by Jeffmango and it's great! I wish Harshwhinny wasn't so damn stubborn about accepting help, but it's her personality and not what she's used to so I can't blame her. So far I'm loving it.

>>28706121
As do I anon, it's insanely hot. Wish there was more art of that pairing. Specifically anon x Harshwhinny.
>>
>>28705526
Schwartzanigger made that. Not schwartzfan
>>
>>28706146
Yeah, whatever happened to that? The pastebin just died on me one day.
>>
>>28705696
Am I out of touch?
>>
>>28675431
>No new Hypno /ss/ fic
>Barely any good hypno in general
>>
>>28707702
No it's the children who are wrong.
>>
>>28706360
Whoops, my bad. The pastebin said Schwartzfan so I just assumed that was his name
>>
I want to kiss her passionately and give her lots of pleasure.
>>
>>28710871
She wants to run a town successfully.
>>
File: 67756765675457.png (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
67756765675457.png
229KB, 1280x960px
>>28711036
She wants to rut the town
>>
File: Let's Be Friends.png (272KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Be Friends.png
272KB, 640x360px
Someone really needs to ponify this mare.
>>
File: spoiled_hot.png (540KB, 957x573px) Image search: [Google]
spoiled_hot.png
540KB, 957x573px
Spoiled Rich is so hot. I bet she is pampered so much that her piss contains the runoff of many beauty products and washing one's face with it would cure any kind of pizza face. I would totally help her out with her feminine hygiene. I would use her dirty panties as a coffee filter she is so hot. Her bath water would never be wasted.
>>
>>28711836
>>
>>28712067
It's just a drawing man.
>>
>>28712067

she is the worst pony.
>>
File: 130688091766.jpg (54KB, 642x609px) Image search: [Google]
130688091766.jpg
54KB, 642x609px
>>28712067
> I would use her dirty panties as a coffee filter
Sheeejuz man....
im a older woman coffee lower, but please. chill for a moment.
would it not be more gentle/fun. helping her getting getting clean in the showers?
>>
>>28713755
I like to think I am going above and beyond for an older mare that I love.
>>
>>28713885
being so despareate would creep out that poor innocent mare.

do only that if the mistress tells you that. but you should treat her like roaylty... no, spoil her! make her feel young and giddy!
make her feel like sweet, innocent 16 again.
>>
File: screen1.png (352KB, 449x501px) Image search: [Google]
screen1.png
352KB, 449x501px
>>28713982
Yes, I agree with this. I would want her to feel loved and appreciated and I would love to spoil her.
>>
File: 131401506517.png (93KB, 311x511px) Image search: [Google]
131401506517.png
93KB, 311x511px
>>28714110
Yush and when she is feeling young and spoiled. surprised her by something Random: road trip through the night.
then rub back ( pain, worries away )

fuck, why do i think of the song
"My love for ever more by The hill billy Moon Explosion" ?

i never wrote any green text in my life but being temped.
>>
File: Apple_Rose_ID_S3E08.png (218KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Rose_ID_S3E08.png
218KB, 476x475px
She is not bad looking. I'd give her a hot meat injection. I bet her mare bits can grab really good.
>>
>>28714712
>you gotta gently your finger gently onto her lips
you don't have always to buck her hard.
SOmetimes you gotta make some love, treat her smoochies
Sometimes giving her a squueeze, while whispering "please"

Sometimes giving her ear a nibble while whispering: "hey,
ahm gonna buck you softly, gently, sweetly, discretly"
>>
Bumperu~
>>
>>28707888
I could do one with starlight and a young anon, but she's shit
>>
>>28706917
It's a LONG story m8
>>
>>28717694
Do tell
>>
>>28715847
>>
>>
>>28720423
>>
>>28720974
>>
File: mrscake.png (239KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mrscake.png
239KB, 1024x1024px
She is hot.
>>
File: paradise.jpg (134KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.jpg
134KB, 957x538px
>>
>>28721750
That's what I keep telling people
>>
File: 1477176692501.png (863KB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
1477176692501.png
863KB, 1360x765px
>page 9
>>
>>28723200
I bet she is amazing in the bedroom. Probably very, very sensual.
>>
>>28722354
Behold fillies. This...is my pride.
>>
>>
page 10 go away
>>
>>28725928
Page 9 don't come back.
>>
Your shitposting levels have been down recently anons.
>>
File: 1477108562418.jpg (84KB, 803x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477108562418.jpg
84KB, 803x960px
>>28723985
She can crack walnuts between her thighs. She will demonstrate this to you on your first night together.
>>
>>28727041
I don't know how to start stories. I'm sorry ma'am.
>>
File: angelickitty89 mayor_mare.jpg (260KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
angelickitty89 mayor_mare.jpg
260KB, 1600x1422px
First try at a green. it's nothing, it's something.
so please excuse all the roughs, bumps.
if finding something ti improve i will. as well if i find this fun to write will say.

>This was the first time you decided to tag along on the pony activity. Since you landed here a year ago.
>It was a very cute take on Halloween, or as they called it "Nightmare night"
>Walking around you spotted some cute, some scary, as well cool looking designs.
Confound these ponies for being so creative.
>So this saturday night you where dressed as a FBI agent, Wanting to believe everything u saw. Enjoying the time at a local tavern.
>Adding another bottle of the "strong booze" brand. which tasted like a non carbonated "Trocadero" drink. to the Pile. A pile that was almost tall as a filly.
>"EY buddy! keeping an eye on you, i dun want another bozo that thought he could take that much to drink"
"Buzz off, this stuff is weak as water, if it would my head tingle seeing four of you. THEN you can worry.
>A small chatter with different voices could be heard as they walked thought the door, with various mares and her...
>A mare with grey hair, light colored coat, thin yellow framed glasses. This town's mayor.
>Long black dress, even for being somewhat older. her movements where sleek, soft smooth.Like a big black cat.
>the temperature of this room started to rise. this mare had it all.Heading towards the table.
>>
>>28727992
Mayor Mare is not old though.
>>
>>28728283
Use your imagination Anon
>>
>>28728316
She doesn't even have those little eye wrinkles under her eyes though.
>>
>>
>>28727992
This thread needs green. Don't disappear.
>>
>>28729073
Neither does Twilight Velvet, and she's got 2 adult kids and a grandchild
Don't let small details get in the way of the fun. Just imagine it's taking place a few years in the future or something, I don't know
>>
>>28729545
Just want to point out, I'm not the writer, so I'm not saying it does take place in the future, just that you could imagine it being so if Mayor Mare's age really bothers you that much
>>
File: 1476905131725.png (672KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476905131725.png
672KB, 695x900px
I love this chubby filly's butt
>>
File: shymilf.png (177KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
shymilf.png
177KB, 1280x843px
>>
I kind of have an idea for some Cloudy Quartz green but not enough in my head yet to make it more than just wham-bam fuck her brains out.
>>
>>28731048
Wam bam fuck her brains out is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>28730713
bump, green soonish
>>
>>28731971
>>
>>28731971
He says, 4 hours ago.
>>
>>28733495
Alright, sorry, I've been a bit lethargic in writing.

>>28661876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhkMCWXddv4
>Something rubbed up against your chest.
>It was soft and warm. Rather than frighten you awake the feeling only coaxed you to the surface sweetly, and with a deep breath your eyes sprung open.
>Most of the candles had burned out a long time ago, the only evidence they were ever there to begin with being tiny puddles of wax in the dishes below the stands.
>The room was still partially illuminated however by a few rays that managed to sneak between the curtains, their bright beams fixating on random spots on the floor like a shattered disco ball.
>Turning your attention to your side you find her there, deep in slumber.
>Only being familiar with the professional character she generally played the sight of her sprawled out half over the side of the couch, faded bubble gum hair in disarray, and glasses heavily skewed across her muzzle was enough to melt the heart of even the most stalwart of individuals.
>It was only with a concerted effort that you did not reach over and snuggle against her equine form.
>Carefully removing the blanket and a lost wandering hoof from your chest you stand up to silently stretch your muscles in the dim light.
>Her silken voice pipes up from behind you a few minutes into the daily routine of working troublesome cricks out of your body.
>"Oh, hello Anon, did I uh... Fall asleep on you?"
>She cringes at the end of her sentence, obvious fear dancing in the blue pools of her eyes.
>The portrayal left you curious. What was she so afraid of?
>With you a nod you bend over to grasp at the tips of your toes, trying to pull a particularly painful area of your back.
>"Ah fiddle, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I suppose I was just so sick I wasn't thinking I-"
>Raising a calm hand she quiets down, her sentence stopping abruptly.
>She avoids your gaze as you raise back up, the taut tangle in your shoulder finally unwound.
>>
>>28733876
>You were surprised by this overzealous outburst from her.
>May was often methodical and usually prioritized a tactful serene grace over her emotions, so this was uncanny of her character to say the least.
>The two of you had become particularly close recently, so why this over a simple show of affection?
"It's alright. You needed a friend to help comfort you through your sickness, and I was happy to answer that call."
>Her eyes narrow with worry as she glances back.
>"You're not mad?"
>Baffled you exclaim your next sentence a bit more forcefully than you mean to, the tone sharper than intended.
"Why would I possibly be mad?"
>She winces slightly, and you feel a pang of regret at not watching your voice.
>Looking down at her hooves she fiddles with them for a bit, her mouth opening a few times as she tries to figure out what exactly it was that she wanted to say.
>Despite the consideration when she finally does speak up it comes out in a bit of a tumble.
>"It's just that I'm not a or or nice looking and and to just fall asleep with such a delightful soup mmmmphfuh!"
>Exasperated she flops down face first into a blanket she had piled in her lap.
>Even with the tidbits you were no more elucidated on what was going on than before.
"May it was nothing, really."
>She whimpers something into the blanket that you barely catch.
>"Ruining, again, dumb, old, mare."
"What?"
>She startles, obviously unaware she had said that loud enough to be heard.
>"I-I'm sorry Anon. I'm still sleepy, I'm not thinking straight. Forgive me, in my years I tend to ramble..."
>Staring down at her you nod politely, acknowledging the statement without agreeing to it.
>Even if she was technically the human equivalent of a politician -
>May had always been an atrocious liar.
>You knew she would eventually come clean of her own free will.
>>
>>28733884
>She wasn't the element of honesty but she could never sit on something that was troubling her for very long.
>Pirouetting in a half turn briskly on the heel of your foot you stride to the kitchen and prepare the wood stove again.
>It was not long before the pleasant aromatic smell of coffee wafted throughout the living room.
>Compared to the coffee beans that humans grew an Earth Pony's variety far outshined it.
>Taking down two clay cups you pour an equal amount of the black liquid in both.
>In yours you mixed two heaping spoonfuls of sugar with enough cream to bring the color to a nice rich tan.
>Sweetness, but moderated by the cream.
>For hers only a dash of brown sugar, a spot of milk, and a few drops of glistening honey.
>Strong, but with a pleasant aftertaste.
>In a way the types of coffee to which you both were partial to mirrored your distinct personalities in someways...
>Or it was just coffee and you were over-thinking it. Probably the latter.
>Placing the cup in her awaiting hooves she smiles in thanks before sipping at the steaming drink with a reserved dignity.
>Setting yours down on the small table with a soft tap you throw open the curtains in a swift movement, letting the sun's soft gaze flow in unobstructed.
>Gently seating yourself in a chair opposite her you take a few sips at your own concoction.
>Time quietly tiptoes by in the next half hour like this, the muted twitters of the birds outside a discordant symphony that accentuated the comfort of the moment.
>Settling into the cotton cloth of your seat you take a few observing glances at May.
>The bottom of the cup sat primly in the divot of her hoof, the side steadied by the touch of another.
>She raised it slightly, her eyes closed as she relished in the warmth the drink brought.
>The sun's light struck her face at an angle, the shadows of the tendrils of her hair giving her countenance a dreamlike quality.
>>
>>28733891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cy60ARaIHA
>She shudders subtly as you watch, the heat from the coffee in the pit of her stomach spreading.
>Looking up suddenly she catches your eyes, blushing as she turns away.
>Whether the red tint was from the coffee's strength or her own abashed embarrassment you were unsure.
>Staring pointedly at some imagined fixed point on the wall she spent a few minutes directly avoiding your gaze.
>"Why do you care?"
>Flinching from the sudden departure of restful calm, you considered the odd question.
"What do you mean?"
>She turns finally, inspecting you with an unreadable demeanor.
>"Why do you care about me?"
>With a shrug you savor another gulp of your coffee before answering.
"Why wouldn't I?"
>Becoming reticent she peers down into the cup grasped tightly in her hooves, mulling over the words of her eventual response.
>"I'm just an old sad damned mare Anon."
>"I've been nothing but a drain on you and those around me, and you should..."
"Just leave me to toil away in my dusty office like everypony else did right where I belong."
>Carefully you situate your mug on the table before you, next to the aurulent flowers.
>"I'm not a pony worth caring for... I'm washed up Anon. Past my prime."
>Stepping across the carpet in a few short strides she fails to notice you, her self deprecating soliloquy leaving her oblivious to the world around her.
>"I don't even know why you try, I've just wasted your time for my own selfish joy-"
>She cuts off as you lean in, thumb under her muzzle lifting upwards, your lips pressing against hers softly.
>Her eyes widen in startled shock but she doesn't resist the forward action.
>Instead she seems to soften and let you pull her into a closer embrace.
>Her eyelids flutter closed as she presses herself against your chest, her diatribe stifled for the moment.
>You can feel the thrumming of her heart through your shirt, a pleasant rhythm that accented the fervor of your emotions.
>>
Shit.
>"Just leave me to toil away in my dusty office like everypony else did right where I belong."
Is meant to be from her.

>>28733895
>It was difficult not to push the gesture further, your mind yearning to ease all of her worries.
>Eventually you break the personal caress with a pang of regret.
>She seems muddled as she returns to reality, her thoughts thrown into disarray by the simple kiss.
>You had never told or hinted at your feelings for her, so the act was probably a sudden revelation.
>Which could have been done with more tact in retrospect. Maybe smooching her into silence wasn't the best idea.
>Well at least it worked.
>When she finally gathers a response it comes out tentatively, the feeling in the words betraying her.
>"Are you... Sure?"
>And those words were laughably cliche.
"Why wouldn't I be? I don't often show affection May, this is a one time offer for only three easy down payments."
>The serious facade cracks marginally, but she bolsters on.
>"I know of nicer mares who like you Anon."
>You wink suggestively.
"Sounds like a party."
>"Younger mares. Who you could properly spend your life with... Not... Me."
"You can invite them if you'd like."
>Sighing she drags her hoof across her face, fed up with your shenanigans.
>Kiss them then perplex them. The old anon one two combo. It never failed.
"I don't care about younger mares."
>Her eyes peek over the tip of her hoof at you.
"I don't give a fuck about anyone else here May."
>An eyebrow raises at the vulgarity but she doesn't interrupt.
"I barely know their names, or who they are, or what they do."
>You point at her forcefully, trying to convey the weight of the emotion in the movement.
"But you? I wake up in the morning looking forward to talking you."
>She removes the hoof from her face, her scrutiny intent upon you.
>>
>>28733900
"Hell, I think of you on the way to work. It's the only reason I still go in the first place."
>You pause for one ephemeral instance to consider and organize everything that you had to say, no, needed to say.
"You remember that day we met in the office when I swung by to grab the deed?"
"That was the only time I had truly related to someone else here in weeks."
"And you were the only pony I had met that was even worth knowing."
>Your face creases in the concentration of the moment.
"And the months that have passed since then? With you? They haven't been wasted, they've been WELL-spent."
"So don't ever sit there and tell me-"
>You punctuate each word with a jab of your finger.
"That you aren't-"
>Your voice grew hard, the statements steeled by your conviction.
"Worth-"
>The feelings that had been storming in your mind the past few days bled into your words.
"Loving."
"Because May, you're beautiful. Stunning even. And I don't give a single damn how long you've lived, because nothing would make me happier than to live the rest of it by your side."
>With a huff your tirade is brought to a close, a few deep breaths returning normalcy to your lungs and breathing pattern.
>You see her shoulders tremble almost imperceptibly, her eyes watering a bit.
>Well now you fucked up. Kicking yourself internally you try to make a hasty apology.
"May, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so, look it's alright just forget everything I sai-"
>>
>>28733907
>It was your turn to be cut off as she springs from her sitting position at you.
>A feat unusually spry for her - it catches you completely off guard.
>Throwing her hooves around your chest she nuzzles against you, a few tears dribbling into your shirt.
>A tad unready you just pat her head idly, hoping the situation would become less embarrassing for the both of you sometime here soon.
>"I'm sorry I'm such an idiot Anon."
"It's uh- It's alright."
>"I just thought... My relationships in the past have never gone very well. I'm not 'interesting', or I care too much about work."
>"I didn't want to get hurt again, or much worse, disappoint you."
"You will never disappoint me. Ever."
>She grins.
>"Oh? So it's your job to let me down then?"
>You laugh suddenly, the tenseness of the occasion dissipated with a single comment.
>Your mirth spreads to her, and soon the two of you are chuckling along like a couple of rambunctious foals.
>The giggles eventually taper off as she perks up to plant a kiss on your lips.
>The childish pecks soon turn passionate, her warm body snuggling against yours.
>You would be the last to protest against such things too, so instead you settle into it and match her in intensity.
>Your mind addled by the close contact a few thoughts stir in the back of your head, vying for your attention.
>First, your life was certainly on an upward trend.
>Second, did you leave the wood in the stove burning?
>Third, you were going to love every minute of this~

All for now. I know I said I'd update on Saturday but something came up. My bad.
Let me know what you all think.
>>
>>28733915
Also not sure if it's good enough to be added, but if whoever manages the Pastebin would like to include it: http://pastebin.com/06g1i78P
>>
>>28730130
You had me at "freckly butt".
>>
File: snuggle-mare.jpg (241KB, 1065x1040px) Image search: [Google]
snuggle-mare.jpg
241KB, 1065x1040px
>>28733915
>>28733941
This is great. I'm really loving it!
>>
>>
File: 1465451159336.jpg (54KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
1465451159336.jpg
54KB, 432x585px
>>28733915
>>28733941
Amazing! I desire Mayor Mare more and more.
>>
>>28736030
But she's not older.
>>
>Be colt Anon
>Go to Wonderbolts Academy
>See a cute girl with a ribbon on her leg
>Approach her
>She gives you bedroom eyes
>You decide to tap dat
>>
>>28736454
What do you mean she is not older? The Mayor Mare in the show does not have stress marks under her eyes and she is clearly older than the other standard mares. She is older.
>>
>>28737278
She's not much older than the mane 6, she dyes her mane.

If you go by the comics she's around the same age as Cheerilee.
>>
>>28737510
>>28736454
I provided a reason in my story for that, and directly established her as being older despite what's arguably canon/noncanon. If that doesn't appeal to you I'm sorry.
>>
>>28738227
>>
File: IMG_4321.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4321.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>28676365
Oh my goodness I completely forgot. I have a hard time writing the really raunchy scenes and bore easily. Between you and me the green is over a year old.

>>28687860
I want her to choke me with those pearls.

>>28730710
Same with Mrs. Shy.
>>
Which old mare is objectively the best?
>>
>>28740313
Luna.
>>
>>28682698
Yikes that's hot
>>
>>28741583
Wish there was more colt strippers
>>
File: Ya did great, kid.png (450KB, 411x464px) Image search: [Google]
Ya did great, kid.png
450KB, 411x464px
>>28733941
Didn't have time to read the latest update until now, but I did add it to the pastebin, and yes it's damn good enough
>>
File: sweetieloading.gif (32KB, 180x226px) Image search: [Google]
sweetieloading.gif
32KB, 180x226px
bump
>>
>>28740313
Luna or celestia.
>>
>>28740313
I really, really like Cloudy Quartz.
>>
>>28744524
>tfw anon has good taste
>>
>>28743335
>>
>>28745297
>>
Post your favorite old qt mare.
>>
>>28746414
Pic related is my favorite
>>
>>28747334
>>
File: 500679.jpg (261KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
500679.jpg
261KB, 800x804px
>>28746414
I think we both know the answer to that one.
>>
>>28748559
>>
File: 96324.png (831KB, 1280x697px) Image search: [Google]
96324.png
831KB, 1280x697px
>>28746414
I love all of them, but this milf in particular expands my dong
>>
>>28749943
Fuck yeah! I want to loose myself in her soft, warm flesh. The struggle to hold back would be intense for my dick would want to vomit upon first contact with her minky soft coat.
>>
Spike enjoyed his job as Equestia's butt inspector, especially during the summer when the ponies got hot and sweat under the Sun. The young dragon toured through Ponyville, face to ass with its residents, turning his head left and right to inspect the plots around him. When there was a pair of fat hindquarters he fancied, he'd get up close to them and just stare. Once you got an eyeful of the plump rump, he'd get a handful by rubbing along the flank, feeling how soft and warm the pony was. After a while, he'd use his snout to push the pony's tail aside so he could get at her vagina and anus. This was Spike's favorite part of the "inspection." First, he'd sniff the backside with long, deep inhales - he particularly enjoyed the scent when the butt was covered in sheets of perspiration - and after smelling, he'd treat the rosebud with his tongue - especially if it was wet with musk from a long day of walking - because he was a little young guy who enjoyed older bigger females. Plus, he got a lot of bits for essentially staring at and playing with butts all day long.
>>
>>28749999
Nice quads
>>
File: tonight you.png (474KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tonight you.png
474KB, 1280x719px
I wanna be a shota bed-warmer for mares to cuddle and help them relax and unwind after a long day
And to be for sexual
>>
>>28750727
But if you were under 18 you couldn't post about it on 4chan.
>>
File: 1471637911340.png (921KB, 1580x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1471637911340.png
921KB, 1580x1214px
>>28750807
Then I would save the stories about it until I turned 18 and then post it all
>le sigh
But that ship has sailed long ago...
>>
>>28749999
Quads confirm Spike is best butt inspector.
>>
>>28750727
Why is anon so small?
>>
>>28751772
Size difference fetish maybe and he looks like he is shy and curled up in a ball. I love it when the female is larger than me. inb4 chubby chaser. I'll fuck pretty much anything.
>>
>>28751772
Because he's just a kid
>>
>>28750727
We need more Child!Anon stuff
>>
>>28752545
>>
>>28753373
We need more stuff in general
>>
File: 1467561505249.png (2MB, 1080x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1467561505249.png
2MB, 1080x3600px
>>28731048
>>28731080
>>
“Y’know, when I woke this morning I really didn’t expect my day to go like this.” You say to Applebloom.
>”For better or worse?” Applebloom asks.
“My car’s not a ditch yet, so I’d say ‘Better’.”
>Applebloom nods, and you bring your attention back to Applejack.
“At least let me help you pack these up, it’s the least I can do.”
>”Good thing you offered, ‘cuz the idea was for you to do that.” Applejack responds.
“That I did expect.” You comment to Applebloom, to which she replies with an unsurprised hum.
>After packing up whatever crate Mac didn’t beat you to, you close the car’s boot.
“Well, I guess that’s that.” You say, dusting off your jacket.
>”Looks like it.” Mac says.
>”Alright, so, y’know where the food and clean clothes are, right?” Applejack says to Applebloom.
>“You’re only leavin’ for like two hours.“ Applebloom retorts.
>You’d say “Old habits die hard”, but it’s been like five days.
>Still, kind of impressive she didn’t just stubbornly insist she was in the right.
>First time for everything, eh?
“’Jack, we’ll be fine. It’s not like we’re gonna bring Sweetie over to cook.”
>”I know, but… much as I hate to admit it, I ain’t gotten quite over it yet.”
“Look, it hasn’t even been a week. Don’t worry about it.”
>Coincidentally, both things you’re talking about refer to Applebloom.
>”Hell, I’d say just leavin’ the house for the both of us counts as progress.” Applebloom remarks with a hint of sarcasm.
>”Yeah, thanks for the support.” Applejack answers.
> “It’s what I’m here for.”
>Mac opens the car’s door, making Applejack look at him.
>”We should get goin’, at this rate we’ll be late.”
>>
>>28756186
>Applejack nods in confirmation, before waving at both of you and getting in the car.
“Later, ‘Jack.” You say.
>As Mac puts the car into gear, Applebloom runs up to the car and taps on Applejack’s window.
>”Yeah, what?” Applejack says after rolling the window down.
>”Listen… I know I never said it, but… thanks for actually listenin’ to me this time.”
>”Aw, heck, Applebloom, you don’t need to thank me for that. I know I can be stubborn as all hell sometimes—“
>You loudly clear your throat.
>”Alright, fine, most of the time. But still, after all that, there was no way I couldn’t keep pamperin’ ya like that.”
>Not exactly the word you’d use to describe it, but it works.
>”I know, I know, but… I wasn’t sure y—“
>”Ya weren’t expectin’ me to listen to ya.”
>Applebloom pauses, as if she were considering what she’s going to say next.
>”Pretty much, yeah.”
>Or not, nevermind.
>”Good thing I’m full of surprises, huh?” Applejack says.
>Keep the banter to yourself, Anon, just this one time.
>”And I wouldn’t want ya any other way.” Applebloom says, before pulling Applejack into a hug.
>Honestly, you didn’t expect it to go as smoothly as it did.
>Thankfully, there was no fallout or any other bullshit to deal with, which considering it’s Applejack we’re talking about here; it’s a welcome change of pace.
>Alright, yeah, that may have been a bit too harsh, but still.
>Applejack returns the hug, but after a few seconds, pats Applebloom in the back.
>”Alright, it’s getting’ pretty cramped in here, you can let go.” She says.
>Applebloom lets go, and Applejack sits back on her seat.
>”Alright, y’all take care now. And Anon, try an’ keep yer shirt on.” She adds at the end.
“With how’s the weather’s been lately? Shit, you’re worrying over nothing.”
>Applejack gives you a somewhat amused look, before rolling the window back up.
>>
>>28756190
Not exactly what I would call a proper update, but I wanted to at least post something before the thread gets archived.

Also, updated the PasteBin, for those who want to real from the beginning.
http://pastebin.com/m2FUgh9c
>>
I checked out the OP pastebin, is there really only one Mayor mare story? She seems to be ultra popular in this circle.
>>
>>28756256
There are those who believe she isn't mature, and those that believe she is.

Also quick bump.
>>
>>28756256
Suppose she fits the bill technically, but I genuinely don't find her attractive. Her palette is bland, her figure uninspired, her personality dry. The only real appeal could be product of the fandom. Which, you know, doesn't count.
>>
>>28757293
>>
>>28718340
Nah. I don't blogpost. I do want to do a milf story though. Just to see if I still like pony
>>
>>28758163
>>
Anymore stories featuring harshwhinny other than the one one the bin?
>>
>>28759117
queer
>>
rump
>>
>>28760913
Butt.
>>
>>28763289
Writefags pls
>>
>>28752545
>>
>Thread theme
http://youtu.be/4Gnedk_iZBM

Also maybe make sure the title is changed to "age ain't nothin but a number"?
>>
>>28764792
>>
>>28764818
T h i s
>>
>>28756190
Nice. Also bump.
>>
You know who's a milf?
According to fanon at least
This mare
>>
>>28764818
This. I wanna write here, but the thread sounds so,"creepy balding nigga excuse for molesting children" ish.
>>
>>28767011
She has a little brother. Did you know that?
>>
File: 356646432.png (168KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
356646432.png
168KB, 777x1024px
>>28767056
Yes, I did know that. Which just adds to her ever growing family that the fans have graced her with.
Seriously, it just gets bigger and bigger with every season. It's kinda funny to watch.
>>
>>28768231
>>
>>28769091
>>
I want someone ok older than me to cuddle me to bed
>>
>>28770100
>>
>>28770232
I just want someone to cuddle me to bed.
>>
I would love a life size of this to sleep with.
>>
>10
>>
>>28771225
How useful are glasses that you can't even look through?
>>
>>28772422
It's like when shows with anthro animals use headphones and they're nowhere near their ears, but they still somehow work.
>>
>>28772422
>>28773366
I'm more surprised by the sheer size of those glasses
>>
>>28771225
Who gives a shit about her glasses? She is hot.
>>
>>28771225
Holy shit! Who put that pretzel on her face? Shits huge
>>
>Nearing-the-limit-bump
>>
>Nearing the 10 bump
>>
>>28771225
I would plow the cornfield if you catch my oxen
>>
RIP in piss, thread
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.