[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazzling Thread #215

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 184

File: 1475372849375.jpg (408KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475372849375.jpg
408KB, 1280x960px
Art Class Edition

I'm Pretty Into Pantyhoes Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell! Or at least try to post something instead of letting the thread die ya lazy bastards.

Story Pastebin/Archived Threads:
http://pastebin.com/NjS5LgYv

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

For aspiring writers:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Steam group:
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens

Old Shattered Gem: >>28470251
>>
>>28551365
I wanna see ten new sketches before the end of the thread.

Please ignore the error in the OP.
>>
File: 1412055750220.png (609KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1412055750220.png
609KB, 700x990px
>>28551365
Perma-pantyhose edition confirmed
>>
I love the Dazzles
All four of them
>>
>>28551401
>four
Anon is an awesome Dazzle.

So, since Dash is clearly the 2nd in command of Twilight's group. Who would be for the Dazzlings? Aria would be my guess.
>>
>>28551411
>Who would be for the Dazzlings?
You mean Adagio and her underlings? No one, just as the name implies. They're her bitches.
>>
>>28551422
I mean't in case she ever went missing, or was incapacitated. I'd ask the same for the shadowbolts if they were more than backround characters.
>They're her bitches.
Well, that is true.
>>
File: shamwow disdain.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shamwow disdain.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>28551411
>since Dash is clearly the 2nd in command of Twilight's group
>>
>>28551443
Without Adagio there is no Dazzlings. They are the Dazzlings because Adagio is the leader. Without her we just have two bitches, but with the third comes a group, a name, and a purpose.

If there was no Adagio I doubt Aria would put up with Sonata.
>>28551459
Also this
>>
>>28551459
kek. She isn't even in command of her own group now.
>>28551476
That makes sense. I was thinking that Aria would just force Sonata in place like Adagio does to her. Kind of interesting how they're so dysfunctional, yet so efficient. Makes me wish that EQG was a series and the Dazzlings had their own season of development
>>
>>28551377
sorry for typo'ing it in the first place
>>
>>28551495
That's the guy, GET HIM!
>>
>>28551520
I didn't even realize I typo'd last OP until now
>>
>>28551526
He didn't even care, the monster.

Actually I didn't even notice the typo either, I was referring to the fact that I forgot to take the thing out all together.
>>
>>
>>28538269
"AGGHHHH!"
>A loud yell jerks you from your reminiscing
>What the fu-
"How'd you do that?!"
>Oh yeah, you had almost forgotten
>Making your way into the girl's bedroom you find Adagio, Sonata, and Rainbow Dash sitting on the floor playing video games
>Looks like Dash tried to take Adagio on in a fighting game
>On screen her character lies face down with Adagio's standing above, striking a victory pose
>Similarly the crossed armed Adagio is smiling in self satisfaction over Dash, who has collapsed on her back and is covering her face with both hands
>Sonata seems to be consoling Dash with belly rubs
>Judging from the health meters it wasn't even close
>"Hey Rainbow, thanks for 'watching' the girls for me."
>She uncovers her eyes and leans her head back towards you
"Watching them cheat me out of my hard earned cash that is."
>After scooting back some she rolls her knees up to her chest and kicks up off her back and onto her feet
>How unnecessarily showy
>How recklessly inconsiderate
>How Rainbow Dash
>She has definitely matured some since high school, but some things never change
>Guess she needs to try and retain some level of 'cool'
>You didn't dislike her though
>Pulling her wallet out and fishing for a bit before handing 5 bucks to the patient outstretched hands of the little orange lady, Dash then walks over and places her own hand on your shoulder
"Did you get the stuff?" she asks in a hushed, serious tone
>Lightly brushing her off you walked back towards the kitchen without a word
>You could feel her right behind as you removed a six-pack of VERY expensive cider contained in a plain cardboard box from one of the bags left on the counter
>You had to stop by some small stand on the outskirts of a large farm just at the edge of town to get this stuff
>They sold all sorts of produce as well as crafts such as blankets and fridge magnets for some reason
>>
>>28551727
>It was certainly..odd
>All the more so that the man wearing shades at the counter never said a word as you headed for the cooler, brought up the drinks, paid, and left
>But the way Rainbow Dash talks it's got to be the greatest thing next to Sweet Apple Acre's cider
>Before you could turn around the box was out of your hands and relieved of two of it's refreshing treasures
>When you manage to catch up you find one of the bottles thrust into your arms
"Drink"
>Rainbow Dash nods to you and winks
>You study the cider in your hands
>The small-ish bottle is pitch-black and the label is just a blank piece of paper with 'Cherry Cider' written on it in small black print
>This whole thing is too sketchy
>As you begin to voice your questioning of her gift you are silenced when you hear the bottle snap open and look to notice her chugging it down at a ridiculous speed
>You stop for a moment and stare at the obviously intentional display before following her lead
>Just as you finish your first sip she has already downed the entire bottle
"Good, right." she states, more than questions, while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand
>...
"Hey, say something. I don't share this stuff lightly, you know."
>This aroma, how did you not notice it before now
>So powerful, yet delicate
>The sweet scent mixed with the cooling tingle captivated your senses, robbing you of speech
>It was like it you were drinking it through you nose at the same time
>But not in the painful, nasty way
>You've never had anything like it
>It's amazing
>"...It's incredible"
"Right! Sooo awesome." Dash's voice lets out that signature squeal
>She slaps your back as take another swig
>You come so close to spraying it all over the kitchen but fight with everything you have to not lose a single drop
>Even if it meant you choke a bit
>So awesome...
>>
>>28551729
"Well, I gotta fly."
>Dash places the empty bottle back in the box and tucks it under her arm
>Silently you watch her gather her stuff, too busy inhaling the delicious mixture to think of anything else
>She returns from the girl's room with her bag and heads to the door before turning around again to face you
"Make sure you recycle that."
>She points to the cider in your hand and spins her finger
>You lower the drink and turn it around to find giant red letters that you somehow manged to miss before
>'PLEASE RECYCLE'
"They'll know" she adds trying to sound ominous
>What.
>She cracks open another bottle and steps outside
>You stare at the door as it starts to close but then stops and she leans back in for a moment
"Your welcome"
>The door shuts
>Once she is gone you realize how long it's been since you've had any real interaction with someone besides the girls
>Hmm
>You finish your beverage where you stand before returning to the living room
>Here you find Sonata hiding behind a large foot stool and observing Aria in silence
>"Sonata, what did I say about leaving your sisters alone when they're in time out"
"I want chicken!"
>"Right, and wha-.. wait what?"
"Chicken, for dinner, can we?"
>"Uh, sure but-"
"Yeah!"
>Sonata jumps up and skips off into their room
>"Hey!"
>She pokes her head back out from the room
"Ooo, and sugar biscuits?"
>"Sonata, I was speaking to you about what I said"
"Uh..huh?"
>"You're not supposed to bother your sisters when any of you are in time out, you know that."
>Slowly, she makes her way back out and stops just infront of you
"Oh, I'm sorry, Anon"
>...
"So can we have sugar biscuits too?"
>She clasps her hands together and stares up at you with puppy dog eyes
>...
"Please?"
>>
>>28551730
>Once you finish handling Sonata, and convince yourself you're satisfied with her response for now, you shoo her back into their room and close the door
>You take a seat on the couch next to Aria
>As far as you've noticed she hasn't moved once since you finished cleaning yourself up
>Face still hidden, she pretends not to notice you're there
>"So what about you, kid?"
>She shifts a bit
>"You wanna talk about what happened?"
>A small huff can be heard just barely
>You wonder if you should be a bit more forceful right now
>You don't really wanna be
>It's not like you're mad about it
>Anger doesn't seem to ever cross your mind anymore
>Especially not here
>But is there a certain way you should be handling this as a guardian?
>...
>Guess you'll have to figure it out
>"Look Aria I-"
>Suddenly, she snatches your shirt and buries her face in your side
"S-shut up, shut up" she muffledly squeals, just barely audible through the fabric
>Sounds like she's holding back tears
"I'm.."
>"Huh? I can't hear you through my shirt."
>She turns her face up and pulls down on your shirt so hard you hear it tear somewhere
"I'm sorry" She whispers loudly
>Her face and eyes are noticeably red and her nose is runny
>After a moment she settles down
"I..I didn't want to hurt you...but y-you..and I..and you j-just stood there a-a-and I co-couldn't.."
>She stops
>And starts to cry softly
>>
>>28551734
>"Whoa, hey, it's okay. I'm not ma-"
"It's not okay" she whisper yells once more
"I..I couldn't control myself. Again."
>She sobs
>You had no clue what to say
>This whole situation was too confusing for someone like you
>Were you really fit to handle this?...
>Whatever the case you had to say something now
>You don't get to just stay quiet here
>"Listen, Ar-"
"I'm so sorry I h-hurt you, Anon" she balls softly, somehow
>"Aria, listen, I'm fine"
"N-no you're n-not"
>"Listen"
>A sigh escapes you
>Just have to be honest and hope for the best, you guess
>"I know things are hard for you three right now. I can't say I understand how you feel, but I know it can't be easy."
>You place you hand on her head
>"And it's obvious that you feel bad about what happened so I don't hold it against you. It's okay, I'm okay."
>Her face, you can't help but feel something
>You're not completely sure you feel this is a good idea but.. you lightly pull her into a hug
>She squeaks slightly and tenses up
>"Are you okay?"
>A tiny sigh can be heard as she relaxes and leans into you
>"I am now, I think"
>You hope so..you really do
>>
>>28551740
There's an update since I didn't have work tonight. Hopefully a little cleaner this time.

Next time an explanation for what the fuck is going on.
>>
Whoever asked if a poster was Sky in the last thread, that's a no. Just been lurking. It was also someone else talking about kids and star wars. Normie haven here. Two years though. Girls still going strong.
>>
Anyone know the name of that green where Aria works as a cashier, and anon picks her up after work?
>>
File: IMG_4879.jpg (236KB, 1410x2972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4879.jpg
236KB, 1410x2972px
>>
>>28551979
Is it aria couch cuddles by chance?
>>
File: tmp_31589-1073642644665329.jpg (65KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31589-1073642644665329.jpg
65KB, 595x842px
>>
File: tmp_31589-10768331467152751.jpg (243KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31589-10768331467152751.jpg
243KB, 600x849px
>>
>>28507636
Bumping for this.
>>
>>28551745
Good to hear. Thumbs up.
>>
>>28551745
I wanna know what's going on
>>
>>28553771
>>28553784
Nice. Did the drawfriend do an Aria version or is that still pending?
>>
>>28554451
Well I just woke up now and started writing so hopefully you will before I head to work tonight.
>>
>>28554608
I don't see any Aria version
>>
>>28553990
Soon
>>
>tfw have ideas for Dazzles
>tfw too lazy an unable to focus long enough to write them down
>>
File: 1418207852498.jpg (60KB, 458x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418207852498.jpg
60KB, 458x1024px
>>28556219
>bump
At least post an image.
>>
>>28553771
>>28553784
>>28554608
Hoping this happens. Those first two are pretty quality.
>>
File: 1450942929909.jpg (417KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450942929909.jpg
417KB, 512x768px
>>28555650
I know exactly how you feel
>Want to continue a story
>Feel like I dont know how the plot should go
>Can't focus on sitting down writing something out for long
>Dont even feel like it's that good
>>
>>28551740
Get ready your face for the explanation explosion extravaganza.
>>
>>28556915
>A few sniffles and hics later, Aria has calmed down considerably
>Sitting there, holding her in silence for the duration, you wondered if this was okay
>Did you do everything right?
>Could you really help them
>Only time would tell
>Ugh, just saying that to yourself made you sick
>When you take a deep breath in you are seemingly awoken by a familiar pleasing aroma
>You now realize you've held the empty cider bottle in your hand this whole time
>This stuff is dangerous...
>You separate form the hug, gently lift Aria up off your lap, and set her back down next to you
>After wiping her face on your shirt she looks back up at you
>It seems like she starts to say something but then stops and looks back down
>What a mess
>Poor girl is stuck with someone like you
>Probably has no idea what to say to you after something like that
>"Well, you've already sat in time out and it's now-"
>You checked your phone for the time
>20:20
>Fuck
>That went on for a little over half an hour
>Plus the time she had already spent on the couch before that
>"Uh..anyway, you paid your dos so you're free to go."
>Aria hops off the couch and steps quickly towards the bathroom before stopping
>She turns and runs to give you a quick hug around your knees and then runs back and shuts the door
>Maybe things would work out after all
>"No running..." You respond, too quietly for her to hear
"Uhhh"
>Startled, you look back over towards the direction of the voice
>Sonata is peaking out through the open door of the girl's bedroom
"Sugar biscuits?"
>>
>>28556930
>Your call, placing an order to a near-by Chinese take-out restaurant, was longer and more confusing than it needed to be
>As you stuff your phone back in your pocket you go to check the living room
>The blue one should still be in 10 minute time out for yelling 'sugar biscuits' the whole time you were trying to order, ignoring all three of your requests for silence
>You casually stroll by, trying to pretend like you're not checking in but rather simply walking through the living room
>Sonata is still there, sitting on the couch
>Well, if you can really call it sitting that is
>She is technically sitting, but seems to be rocking back and forth violently like she is fighting against slowly losing the ability to move at all
"Mmmmmmmmm" she hums loudly
>"Sonata, sit quietly, please."
"ANON! I'M SOR-"
>"AH. time out, no talking"
"BUT"
>"You want 5 more minutes?"
>She reluctantly silences her objections
>Good
>Sighing again, you look for something to do while you wait for food and keep an eye on Sonata
>After a stroll back and forth across the room, you find yourself in front of the calendar
>You look the blank page over without much thought
>Pulling your phone out once more to check the date
>Hmmm
>Damn
>It had been a month now, you think, since then
>Since the day your 'life' took a strange turn
>And you became responsible for three small others
>But really, it all started about 3 years ago
>Way back in the day
>Back in the days of high school
>Canterlot High School
>>
>>28556939
>Thinking about it gives you a strange feeling you can't really place at the moment
>Towards the end of your high school career, before dropping out that is, there were quite a few crazy happenings plaguing the campus
>One such one was the arrival of a mysterious trio of mischievous new girls
>The Dazzling they called themselves
>Or were they given that name by others?
>You can't really remember
>Anyway
>According to legend, the Dazzling plotted to take over the school through musical mind-control, if you can believe that
>The perfect time for it really, since there was a big musical showcase coming up around the time, conveniently
>But also the perfect place for it since, even without the upcoming event, the students had a habit of breaking into song, and sometimes even dance, quite often
>Which was bewildering to you in the first place
>Yadda yadda yadda
>The whole thing culminated in one of your only 'friends', Sunset Shimmer, defeating the troublemakers in a 'astral enhanced' outdoor pop music battle concert with a group of her friends that weren't you
>Or so you heard, you weren't actually there that day
>You had just bought a new game on a whim for some reason and skipped school to avoid the gathering and play it
>Anyway, apparently, the Dazzlings used some 'ancient mystical gems' to enhance their singing abilities in order to influence the student's emotions and eventually 'take control of their minds'
>Also, apparently, the Dazzling were 'sirens' who fed of the bad vibes they induced with their singing
>The social discord caused by the gems was, in turn, absorbed back into said gems and transmuted into energy/power, somehow
>And, as it turns out, some time after the events of the 'Battle of the Bands', the Dazzlings suffered some sort of 'magical breakdown' when their gems shattered in their defeat, according to one of Sunset's friends
>Reverting them back to small children for some reason
>Some magical reason
>Yep
>Magic
>>
>>28556950
>Sunset's friend, Twilight Sparkle, who also happened to be a magic horse princess, of magic, from the alternate dimension of Equestria located inside a horse statue in front of the school and who texted Sunset through an enchanted phone-book, theorized they must have obtained their gems around that age, causing their growth from there on out to be heavily influenced by the gems magic
>Meaning that when the gems broke, the magic's influence vanished, and they returned to their original forms. Equestrian magic being the merciful force it is
>Happy ending right?
>Eh, not quite...sorta
>The girls disappeared for a while only to later be discovered, in their current forms, by Sunset when she noticed them following her back to her house from school
>Tired, dirty, and undernourished..oh and younger
>They had also apparently reverted to their base 'siren' instincts and imprinted on her after she established dominance by defeating them in musical combat
>Magical musical combat
>Sunset and her friends couldn't return them to Equestria, because of the moon or something, so she instead decided to take them in herself
>The girls seemed genuinely sorry for their actions and Sunset, who was in a similar way not long ago, was eager to spread the love and forgiveness she herself had been shown
>So, after what you hope was some careful thought, they decided it was best if the girls stayed in this dimension, so as to be better protected from the magics that corrupted them in the first place
>Who were you to argue?
>Anonymous, that's who
>Sunsets 'friend'
>Oh, and boyfriend
>At the time, at least...
>You don't wanna think about that right now
>...
>After sometime, she decided to introduce you to the girls.
>And everything sorta took a turn from there
>Being around Sunset all the time, you were a common target for the girls suppressed aggression
>>
>>28556965
>Often they would pounce you and attempt to seriously hurt you, or worse
>'Feisty little things' or 'they must really like me, or at least the way I taste' was all you could think to say
>You found it hard to do anything but joke around when it happened
>But Sunset became worried
>Much like herself, who you eventually discovered was also a magical pony from another dimension
>She explained that while, in this world, they were normal children on the outside they were still 'sirens' on the inside, deep down
>It didn't seem too deep to you
>Sunset started to agree, and this worried her even more
>The attacks became more frequent and more aggressive as time went on
>And, not entirely on accident, almost exclusively focused on you
>But through Sunset's efforts, and with a little 'help' and encouragement from yourself, the girls slowly became able to control their more violent impulses
>The issue was never completely resolved though
>And while Sunset believed it may never be she still wanted to do her best
>For them
>...
>After some time Sunset broke things off with you, for unrelated reasons, and you saw less of the three
>Until one day...
>>
>>28556981
>It was a painfully bright summer day, and it was hot out
>A heavy summer shower and just come and gone and the humidity levels were at the max
>You were getting over a migraine, you assumed was brought on by the weather, when you got a visit from Sunset
>It's hard to think about how, or what, you felt when this happened...
>She said was going to study at a human college and learn more about this world and its practices, in order to better help the girls
>And to better deal with any future magical mayhem that may seep its way into this dimension
>...but
>She couldn't take the girls with her
>So she had come to ask for your help
>Heh
>You think you might have felt happy when you heard this
>Happy why? You're not sure
>And that also puzzles you
>Apparently, she and her friends had reviewed the situation and decided that you were the best equipped to handle the task
>...
>Soon after dropping out you ended up moving in with, and spending most of your time taking care of, your grandfather, who had fallen ill
>And after 2 years, he passed away
>Leaving you with a large sum of inheritance that you used to rent yourself a small apartment
>You didn't wanna stay in the house...
>The money was enough that you could continue living in this apartment off of it for quite a long time
>You had planned to get a job anyway but..
>Well you're lazy
>Sorry, Grandpa...
>>
>>28556997
>Sunset said that ever since you had left the girls, while less violent, had seemed more restless
>Nothing she did seemed to quell their anxieties she said
>...
>She said that they seemed to respond best to you and your handling
>You yourself had no idea what she was talking about
>All you could remember was being constantly under siege from the little beast when you watched them and how they would drop everything and fawn over her when she would return, like the savior that rescued them from your tyrannical imprisonment
>But Sunset insisted things were different
>And you couldn't find it in you to argue with her
>...
>So, after what was probably not much of a debate, you decided to accept her call for aid
>The next day the girls were moved in, and for a week Sunset stayed with you as well to help them settle
>It was a strange and awkward time
>But you feel you did well in hiding your..uh, misgivings
>?...
>Back outside of your head you were still staring blankly at the calendar and you could hear that Sonata had started up with her humming again, though you're not sure when
>All you could think of now was one thing...
>When did you get a calendar?
>Just then you heard a knock at the door that snapped you to
"SU-" Sonata started
>"AH" but you stopped her short
>"Stay."
>You strode to the door and opened it without checking through the peephole
>"He-" you stopped yourself
>It wasn't the delivery guy, but Sunset on the other side
>You hear Sonata jump off the couch and run up behind you
"SUGAR BISCU-.. MOMMY!" She yelled excitedly
>So much for time out
>Just as she ran out and into Sunset's arms a man approached from the side
"Uh, Shugah Biscuits?" he said with a heavy accent
"SUGAR BISCUITS!" Sonata squealed, still hugging Sunset
"Shugah Biscuits, yes" he confirmed to the little one
>Sunset gave you a puzzled look
>"Sugar biscuits" you shrugged
>>
>>28557009
Okay first thing first, I got the storefront captcha for every single one of these post I'm not kidding. What the fuck 4chan? It knows.

Anyway, so there is your explanation. I hope it is sufficient. Next update we can finally move on with the story. Thanks everyone.

>>28555650
>>28556843
I had a lot of time brainstorming this one so I Have a good idea where I want it to go. But I think about what to write in the shower a lot, that helps. Personally, I don't have much else going on right now so it's easy to get lost in writing. Hang in there guys.
>>
>>28553759
That's the one, thanks pal.
>>
File: Pepe Kek.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Kek.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>28551365
Greeting, fellow Dazzling fans.
Surely as you all know we live in weird times.

Here in our grotto we idolize three ladies of distinction.
These ladies have taken forms of aquatic creatures from the endless depths.

In our all hearts, the deep sea is darkness, the deep sea is chaos.
Now, imagine for a moment the god of chaos and darkness
were to choose you to fulfill one purpose:
To strike fear in the hearts of the darkened
and bring forth endless chaos
through which he brings in the light.

Naturally, you will be rewarded.
Don't make mistakes. Be sure.
Be sure what you want. You will get it.
Demand, and you will receive.

What do you say?
>>
>>28558204
http://i.imgur.com/O2hfy2T.jpg
Curse you file size limit.
>>
File: 1474430214376.png (480KB, 1298x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1474430214376.png
480KB, 1298x1181px
>>
File: 1475119462525.png (754KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475119462525.png
754KB, 1280x848px
Will you go trick or treating?
>>
>>28558326
>Wearing a see through outfit

I guess she's a really friendly ghost
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 200x183px
>>28558184
Holy shit more for the love of God MORE
>>
>>28558181

I'm all for it. Take things far enough and I'll consider a job well done it's own reward.

>>28556843

This is why story plans exist. So you can plan ahead, add foreshadowing, plot twists, time events, and avoid forgeting what you were writing about or writing yourself into a corner.

>>28557059

You recognize the need to proofread and are mentioning senses other than sight. Both these are good.

However you went on for too long without giving the reader a clear image of what's going on. How is the reader supposed to picture a scene if the information you're providing is either scarce or confusing?
>>
File: 1466726419660.jpg (352KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466726419660.jpg
352KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>28559476
WHAT THE HELL
>>
>Dazzling is bored now, the taste of your cock has become bland to her.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg-1694856268.jpg (80KB, 596x475px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg-1694856268.jpg
80KB, 596x475px
>>28559735
>>
>>28559735
rimjob time
>>
>>28558169
>>28553990
>you both get up and Sonata sees you and waves
>"Over here, you two!" Sonata yelled
>"They can clearly see you." said Aria who just arrived
>oh, they are all in swimsuits
>they all look really sexy in them
>...crap
>boner is at maximum charge
>be glad your bottom half is covered by the umbrella
>though Adagio seems to have noticed it
>not surprising since she's right next to you..
>she side eyes at the bulge in your pants and then at you
>oh crap.
>you try to keep a straight face but you aren't sure if you are doing it right
>Sonata and Aria seem to be waiting for you two
>Adagio smirks
>"Sonata, dearie?" said Adagio, "Why don't you go along without us? We still need to apply some sunscreen on Anon."
>"You sure?" asked Sonata, "I mean we can help with that."
>"Oh no, it's alright. You two go ahead and have some fun. And besides.."
>!!!
>you can feel her hand rubbing on the tip of your boner
>"I feel like this is something I need to do."
>"Okay then!" said Sonata, "I'll get some snacks!"
>"I swear you better not eat then swim." said Aria
>"And what if I am?"
>"...You know, why don't you go ahead and do that."
>"I will!"
>both walked away and headed to the food shack
>whew, that was close
>although Adagio has been rubbing your dick the whole time
>you look at her and she begins to lick her lips
>"You naughty boy. Showing something like this. I think you need some punishment."
>she grips on your dick
>very tight
>ow.

Im gonna have to start on doing a pastebin on this
>>
>>28560154
http://pastebin.com/w9zKBR0P

And I thought I was done writing smut.
>>
>>28560165
you don't have to if you don't want to. you happen to be one of the major writefags around here.
>>
>>28560165
Why would you ever stop?
>>
>>28557059
Looking forward to seeing more q
>>
>>28558772
>However you went on for too long without giving the reader a clear image of what's going on.
Yeah, I know. Sorry. My thoughts aren't always very coherent so that might be affecting the story.
Plus I'm sort of a fan of the whole "hey guys how 'bout we write a story, BUT WE DON'T START AT THE BEGINNING, WHAAAATTTT" type of thinking. I sorta like being confused and having to figure out what's going on sometimes, but I realize not everyone agrees. Fortunately that should be the end of that and the story will continue from here chronologically, if I'm using that correctly.

Please continue to watch for mistakes, I appreciate it.
>>28560955
You just gotta believe. Should have something again tomorrow. I've also been brainstorming another story for a while that I wanna do after this. But this one has a ways to go if you guys don't mind it. I've never realized how addicting this writing thing, can be...
>>
Oh fuck bump.
>>
>>28561982
That's pretty damn cute man
>>
>>28558316
This Is the dream
>>
File: 1414716993251.jpg (90KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
1414716993251.jpg
90KB, 550x391px
>>28560165
Nice. Thanks TS.
>>
File: Galaktikon-1694856268.png (965KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Galaktikon-1694856268.png
965KB, 700x700px
Look at this cover. Just look at it. It has a planet, a spaceship squadron, an armoured dude, an important-looking chick, a robot, lasers, a band of dudes fighting a giant monster in an ominous arena and an evil entity looming over everyone. So much cool stuff! I can't wait to find out how they're all connected.

This, my fellow writefags, is one way to write an interesting story. Come up with a bunch of amazing stuff and then try to connect them. Course if the connection is pulled out the ass then the story will end up shit. This way of writing usually works well with flashbacks.
>>
>>28558326
muh dick
>>
>>28558326
Yep. My girlfriend looks very young so I'll be "chaperoning" her around houses for candy.
>>
>>28558181
Yes.
Praise!
>>
>>28558326
source?
>>
File: 1263951.png (72KB, 396x541px) Image search: [Google]
1263951.png
72KB, 396x541px
>>
>>
File: 1422829566608.png (108KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1422829566608.png
108KB, 976x704px
>>28564871
We need more Dazzle selfcest. The amount we've explored within these two years is criminally low.
>>
>>28564868
If you ever made it with one of the dazzlings.
Would you have to share her with her other sisters
>>
>>28564981
>have to
Don't you mean
>get to?
>>
>>28564916
>Adagio is walking home
>She rounds the corner
>She sees a version of herself
>it's a Narcissus style situation where they just stare at each other until they die
>>
>>28561982
<3
>>
Drawing request. Aria playing the blues and singing
"Ooooh lawdy made me for lovin'
But he di'int make someone to love me"

>>28564916
>>28564981
>>28565283

Time for a new dominant screenshot.
Love is selfish and so am I. If she is going to have her eggs fertalized by me then I demand to be the sole recipient of her physical and romantic interest.

If on the other hand the relationship isn't currently serious then her sisters would have to share me as well. Actually let's make that "pass me around".
>>
Night bump
>>
File: 1413746879569.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413746879569.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28566850
Night
>>
How would Adagio be as a girlfriend and lover?

If she is the more dominant force in the relationship, how do you knock her down a few pegs to assert your own dominance in a way that is consensual but forceful or conniving on your part?
>>
>>28566205
Damn this but I think it would prefer being in a serious relationship with aria

Casual sex is always nice too tho
>>28567454
She seems like the jealous type
I'd bet she'd love to cuddle in bed forever too
>>
>>28551365
Can someone please tell Dennyvixen to find one fucking light source and stick to it. Shadows do not just go wherever you think it looks cool.
>>
>>28567803
Sorry to put a shade on your parade but artistic choice overrules realism.

Please don't hurt me.
>>
dazuul
>>
So, what happens to the Dazzles if Dash never did her rainboom?
>>
File: tumblr_nx9rqkH4Fg1ubou7ro1_1280.png (58KB, 349x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx9rqkH4Fg1ubou7ro1_1280.png
58KB, 349x360px
>>28567454
Did you say...Dominant?
>>
>>28558326
Wow, as if it's nearly that time again.

Hocus Pocus edition doesn't seem that long ago.
>>
>>28569124
Get you dick outta my face sonata
>>
>>28568423
They attempt to take over Canterlot high while Sunset is in control with her "demon" form and either they somehow weasel their way into getting enough power to crush her or they get cocky and play their hand too early which lets sunset crush them while they're weaker.
>>
File: 1434948888769.png (96KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1434948888769.png
96KB, 512x512px
>>28569124
>>
>>28568423

Good grecious, that episode was among the most awkward and gringey in all the show. Also why the fuck have not-Twilight be the reason for an event of such monumental importance when the show is literally Twilight and Friends?

Interesting idea though. Without the Rainboom, the Mane 6 would never come to be. Celestia would have to deal with Nightmare Moon's second coming herself. Regardless of the monarch, Canterlot would fall during the events of the season 2 finale, leaving the pony lands leaderless. Chrysalis would slowly expand her hive and infest towns and villages until the reappearance of Sombra's crystal empire.
The two would go to war with eachother and neither would notice Tyrek who'd prowl the lands unable to find much magic to consume on account of neither side's rank and file being actively magical, and because the changelings have trapped most of the population in cocoons inside their hives, slowly killing them by draining them of nutrients.
Rumours of a safe haven up on the mountains would lead survivors and refugees to Starlight Glimmer, who'd be unable to feed and assimilate everyone. Plus the growing size of her commune would threaten to draw attention.

Sunset would appear in this ravaged Equestria and would soon be joined by Discord who has always been fun-loving and finds this world bleak and painful.

Meanwhile, without a large source of equestrian magic to assimilate, the Dazzlings would remain relatively weak and would continue to roam the world and cause fights. Eventually they would come into contact with the combative and dividing leftist ideologies found mostly on campuses and they'd join them. There, they'd get more power faster and would also become established figureheads. In the end they'd either cause the movements to collapse, cause civil war, speak in the UN and cause global unrest, or people would just get over social justice and the movement would fall into obscurity along with the Dazzlings.
>>
>>28558181
hey, frog dude. in the case I travel in time, make >>28569932 happen, do I get to be a siren? it's not gay, by the way.
>>
>>28570133
>it's not gay

If being gay means being attracted to people of the same gender as you, and seeing how political correctness dictates that there are around 58 genders (I think) then doesn't that mean that PC people reject gay people who sleep with people from one of the other genders as being gay?
Like how claiming that gender is a social construct rejects trans people by definition?

>Sonata just stared from the pondium in silence, as if her brain was having a hard time processing that she'd just been told
>Why did Adagio have to gain weight and become a Fat Acceptance spokesperson?
>"I umm...Let me check my notes."
>Sonata looks at what Aria had written in her palm earlier that morning
>When in doubt, cry racist
>"RACIST! RACIIIIST!"
>>
File: 1420724983901.png (830KB, 1107x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1420724983901.png
830KB, 1107x1476px
Anyone have any good natural skin tone Dazzles?
>>
File: 1430387971726.jpg (4MB, 6000x3993px) Image search: [Google]
1430387971726.jpg
4MB, 6000x3993px
>>28570417
Sure m8. Personal favorite of mine here.
>>
>>28570417

Here you go.

derpibooru.org/777784

>>28570450

They look bad without their canon hair colour.
>>
>>28570519
You think so? I think it's a nice change of pace. Granted I can understand it feeling like it doesn't fit the character, but I feel Aria's at least works in that regard.
>>
>>28569133
inb4 five halloween threads
>>
>>28570673
I love the Halloween themed threads. Hopefully we can get some more Dressed up Dazzles.
>>
>>28569932
Nice headcanon
>>
File: 1429371270563.jpg (374KB, 1040x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1429371270563.jpg
374KB, 1040x1820px
>>28570417
I got a couple.
>>
File: 1427426163548.png (280KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427426163548.png
280KB, 429x600px
>>28570893
>>
File: 1429382056672.png (1MB, 1674x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1429382056672.png
1MB, 1674x1634px
>>28570906
>>
File: 1475606097760.jpg (239KB, 1084x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475606097760.jpg
239KB, 1084x1024px
do we happen to have a coloring of this pic ?
>>
>>28570530

Me, I think part of the appeal and recognizability of an mlp character is it's colours. The more you replace the colours, the more you take away from the character. Plus the darker, natural colours doesn't match their relatively garish clothes.
Plus that fucking blackwashing...Political perspective aside, what kind of a colourblind motherfucker thinks that Rarity's purple goes well with dark skin? It scars the eye.

>>28570893
>I got a couple.
>Doesn't post dykeshit

Aw mate, this would had been funny.
>>
File: 1423307991582.png (115KB, 651x541px) Image search: [Google]
1423307991582.png
115KB, 651x541px
>>28569124
>>
>>28571110
is this new or just one off?
>>
>>28571172
I think that was just a doodle
>>
File: 1444153977997.png (781KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444153977997.png
781KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: medium__32_.png (330KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium__32_.png
330KB, 541x600px
>>28570417
Fave.
>>
File: 22924705.jpg (80KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
22924705.jpg
80KB, 786x1017px
>>28572666
More Sonaynay.
>>
File: 41249.png (261KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41249.png
261KB, 717x1024px
>>28570417
>>
File: DazzleImpsRoughColor.png (1MB, 2200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DazzleImpsRoughColor.png
1MB, 2200x1200px
Was noodling around yesterday and this happened. Thought maybe some of you would appreciate it.
>>
>>28573186
Midna plus Dazzles? I can definitely get behind this.
>>
>>28573312
Dagi is basically an evil midna
>>
>>28573186
Wasn't someone around here wishing for some Shortstack Dazzles? Looks like they got their wish.

I really like the gradual color transition in their hair. Difference in body markings is nice. Also nice change of pace having Aria be the busty one and Sonata being flatter. Good work m8.
>>
>>28573186
>Twilitlings
>>
>>28573186
>Rough color
You gonna put out a finished version of this? Looking forward to it.
>>
>>28573186
Pretty damn cute
>>
>>28573186
Now all we need is a pic of them riding wolf anon.
>>
>>28573186
>shortie dazzles
finally my dream has come true
>>
>>28573366
>nice change of pace having Aria be the busty one and Sonata being flatter

Does this really happen so seldom?

>>28573312
>>28573325

>You wake up in a dungeon
>You have a burlap sack and a key-ring.
>your only help are three imps you encounter shortly after coming to:

>Adagio is best able to tap into magic items in the area to activate doors and the like, but WILL NOT SHUT UP about how once she has her "full powers" back, she's going to break your mind and turn you into her personal worship slave, blah blah blah you don't care will she PLEASE just activate that crystal so the door will open and you can grab the key?

>Aria is surprisingly strong for her size and easily able to handle whatever threats come her way - when she can be fucked to do anything but complain or insult you and act all too-cool-for-school.

>Sonata is the quickest, if the most easily-distracted, and also has a knack for opening locked chests and finding hidden secrets... some of them even good ones! She's also the least likely to talk down to or insult you, so she's got that going for her.

>Everything else is trying to kill you.

>Have fun.
>>
>>28560154
>>28560165
>Adagio loosens her grip
>"Why don't you go and lie down?"
>you did as she said without saying a word
>you were lying on the beach blanket as Adagio was towering over you
>with her foot, she moved the front of your swimming trunks and revealed your dick
>she raises an eyebrow
>"Oh?" said a surprised Adagio, "My my Anon, you have quite the size. It's not incredible but rather nice."
>she lets go of your trunks and starts rubbing your dick with her foot
>"Such a shameless thing you have Anon."
>you couldn't say anything
>her foot felt really nice even if there was some sand on it
>"Now it's my turn."
>she begins to sit on your crotch and rubbing hers on you
>good lord the swimsuit feels nice
>you can see Adagio grabbing the sunscreen bottle and squirting some sunscreen on your chest
>she begins to rub the lotion all over your chest as she continues to rub her crotch on yours
>she laughs
>"Tell me, does this feel good?"
"Y-yes! It does!"
>"Then I think you'll like this."
>she finished putting the lotion on your chest and turned herself around
>she lies on top of you with her back on her chest and her puffy hair spread all over your face
>you suddenly felt your dick being raised up and put between what you assume her thighs
>"Let's see how this feels."
>!!!!
>she is moving her hips back and forth very quickly
>you couldn't say anything with her hair all over your face
>yet surprisingly you don't have a problem breathing
>the stimulation of your dick being stroked by Adagio's thighs feels amazing
>you were about to cum
>you couldn't say anything because of the poof in your face so you let out the loudest muffled scream you could as you reached your orgasm
>you felt exhausted
>Adagio got off you
>you opened your eyes to see an upset Adagio splattered with your semen
>"Great, now I have stains on my swimsuit." she said in an upset manner
"Well, I couldn't really say anything. Your hair covered my mouth."
>"And that's my fault?"
"...Sort of?"
>>
>>28574661
Mooore
>>
>>28573186
This is pretty damn awesome.
>>
>>28574661
Very nice. Thanks for the update.
>>
>>28570906
Hol up!
So you be saying that
WE
WUZ
SIRENS
AN
SHIET
>>
>>28574562
Is this zelda earth or earth earth?
>>
>>28571110
>>28569124
Sauce?
>>
>>28576748

Looks like Wee to me.
>>
>>28574661
>Adagio gets up and looks around
>most likely to see if there are any people around
>"Alright, the coast is clear. I'm going to the showers to wash this off."
"Okay, I'll wait here."
>"No, you won't. You leave and tend to Aria and Sonata."
"But wh-MPH?!"
>she sticks her toes in your mouth
"Go. Now."
>oh dear, she looks very upset
>as soon as she got her foot off your mouth, you quickly got up and walked to the food stands
>you were also getting some of the sand from Adagio's foot of your mouth
>you turned your head to see Adagio in her semen splattered swimsuit quickly move to the showers
>you hope no one saw her
>but man that felt really nice
>highly doubtful she'll do something like that again
>you walk to the food stands to see Sonata eating a hotdog and Aria just sitting around
>they notice you and Sonata waves
>"Hooi Aunon!" said a mouth stuffed Sonata
>"Hey loser." said Aria
>>
File: IMG_4224.jpg (1MB, 3136x1930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4224.jpg
1MB, 3136x1930px
GLORIOUS BUMP
>>
File: 1427695435760.png (656KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
1427695435760.png
656KB, 600x904px
>>
Sup mates. Sorry for blogposting but I need some advice. See, there's this girl at school who used to be a huge bitch and bullied me among others until she had a change of heart. We're friends now. I wanted it evolve into something...more. So I asked her out. I was so happy when she said yes. But then she showed up with her friends and we ended up having a group night. I still paid for her though, like any true gentleman would. She told me I'm such a good friend.
The next day I tried telling her that last night was supposed to be just the two of us on a date, but she interrupted me and told me that she is back with her old boyfriend, F.S.. I don't get it. He is a total douche who doesn't respect or care for her like I do. He just sees her like a cocksleeve.

Anyway, I asked /adv/ about how I can break them up and save her (planning to be there to console her ;)) and they told me to ask her if she has any single friends. I tried it out of curiosity. She said she'd be happy to help a good friend.
She introduced me to this purple qtπ with pigtails. We chatted a little. Actually most of the conversation was me talking to her (she is a great listener). At some point she told me "I used to eat people like you for breakfast". What did she mean by that?
>>
>>28577776
She likes giving head in the morning?
>>
>>28551365
These three could be cute if they were actually ponies.

Shame.
>>
>>28577903

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-40kponyguy
>>
>>28577776
>change of heart
Sounds nice.
>I still paid for her though, like any true gentleman would.
Very faulty if she isn't a real women; extremely retarded if she isn't a true lady.
>back with her old boyfriend
Beta normies tend to call everyone douche bags.
>she introduced me to this
That's kind.
>purple qtπ
You what?
>most of the conversation was me talking to her (she is a great listener)
Huge mistake.
>"I used to eat people like you for breakfast"
Ow the edge.
>What did she mean by that?
Are you trying to shitpost?

Never do a thing with thots. You sound underage.
>>
>>28578332
He's not talking about himself irl, the girl in the story is sunset, the douchebag is flash sentry, purple qtπ is twilight sparkle
>>
>>28578448
Half asleep, meant aria, not twilight
>>
>>28578332
How dense are you Anon?
>>
>>28578448
This is why I did assume it's not relevant to this thread and interpreted as a shitpost.
"Paying like a true gentleman" for a thot - this sounds so nu-male.
>>
>>28577776
She is a flying purple people eater(STAY AWAY DUDE)She is bad news.
>>
>>28578332
>>28578523

Hah! I just went for some believable cringe, mate. You're Fife, ain't you?
I'm all for chick advice though. I can't get laid not because I get rejected (though I do get rejected) but because the girls I date want a serious relationship while I don't.
>>
>>28577776
>she is back with her old boyfriend, F.S
DELET THIS
>>
>>28578884
I'm not Fife and I hate the togtfo rule
"because the girls I date want a serious relationship while I don't" god I wished I knew them. All my friends and sisters are into this thot shit. It didn't help finding out that I was right about it all.

I can't help you for ideological reasons. Sorry.
>>
>>28576603

It's wherever you want it to be, bby~
>>
>>28579286

I mean advice about chicks, not from a chick.
Plus serious doesn't mean good. Plenty of girls have rejected me as soon as they heard I'm a Sagittarius. And I mean they went "Oh", changed from engaged to disinterested and said to my face that it's a dealbreaker because Sagittariuses are uncontrolable. Now why would I want to be in a serious relationship with a control freak?

>It didn't help finding out that I was right about it all.

Right about what? Tell me more.

>I can't help you for ideological reasons.

Not sure if feminist or conservative. I used to believe in a more moral society with honourable conduct, but I'm not allowed to actually work towards it and so I'm trying to have harmless fun instead. You only live once.
>>
File: 1467482737354667855684.jpg (40KB, 460x644px) Image search: [Google]
1467482737354667855684.jpg
40KB, 460x644px
>>28579575

Forgot pic.
>>
>>28577776
>blogposting
One piss off. Two, if you're just trying to fuc the slut, than ignore what she said, if you want to save the girl, tell her the truth.
>>28577903
>These three could be cute if they were actually ponies.
Bait.
>>
>>28579575
By being right I mean the thottery. My sisters tell me I come after my grandma who allegedly said adults were for family or for beating.

I can't say about the superstitious stuff because I refuse to use this stupid combination app. My friends use it to find out if it's a good shot or not. I mean seriously?
>>
The fuck is thot? I could look it up, but rather a distilled meaning from folks using it in context.
>>
>>28579651

I use no apps. I go out and talk to people. I even made a friend by hitting on his gf. And while I'm rather skeptical about the zodiac myself, the point is that others have judged me by it.
How long have you been here btw?
>>
>>28579704
Lots of girls are really into the Zoduiac stuff, aren't they? Back in high school girls would always shit like "Wow you really are an Aquarius, anon". What's up with that? I can't say I don't find it interesting either but it's not like I think about it all the time, or even at all, when interacting with people.
>>
>>28579737
Or I should say lots of girls seem to be really into it.
>>
>>28578332
>>28578523
>>28579613
Man you ARE fucking dumber than you look, jackass
>>
File: 1437695134270252596348.png (761KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437695134270252596348.png
761KB, 1024x1280px
>>28579737
>>28579748

Yeah. But listen, we're starting to derail the thread here. If you want to talk elsewhere whenever then I'm open to it. Fair warning, I value honesty and directness over politeness.
>>
>>28578523
Right on back to /pol/ with you, child. This thread is for the grown-ups.
>>
File: 1439140515256.png (84KB, 559x438px) Image search: [Google]
1439140515256.png
84KB, 559x438px
>>28579812
Okay, how about this then, what sign do you think each of the Dazzles are?

>inb4 they're all Pisces, duh
>>
>>28579799
Nice try but I only wrote one of them.
>>
>>28579826
oh the irony.
>>
>>28579849
What ae the star signs of their voice actors?
>>
>>28579935
Uh, well if we are going by them then it turns out Aria and Sonata are actually Pisces...

Adagio is a Virgo.
>>
>>
>>28580007
"No bedtime story?"
-sniff-
>>
>>28580007
>anon, why did the doctor say I have a kanser? What even is that?
>>
>>28580007
>She sniffs.
>"Do I still get the candy?"
>>
>>28580007
>"tfw no anon bf to cuddle in bed with"
>>
File: 1398895450941.png (218KB, 1024x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1398895450941.png
218KB, 1024x1098px
>>28579998
>OC
Not even a slut.
>>
>>28580583

That's really heavy. My mother died of cancer. She lost her sanity near the end and died in great physical and emotional pain. At some point when she couldn't walk anymore she begged us to take her to the window "and I'll do the rest". She was a hoarder though and we couldn't get her to the window even if we wanted to because of all her garbage. There was a teeny tiny hint of amusement on her voice when she said "oh, right" or so I think.
All her junk passed in front of her eyes as my family took it out and threw it away. I told them it was too cruel but they never listen to me.
My mother was a horrid, horrid person to the point that my brother called her cancer divine punishment. While I'm not a theist, I have to admit I can't rule out the possibility. If there's a hell then she is lodged in there harder than the Excalibur.
And yet cancer is so terrifying and painful that I felt pity for her. I'm sorry for blogposting.

So if you ever get cancer, I strongly advice you to kill yourselves while you are still able to.
>>
>>28581291
>blogposting
>>
File: image.jpg (639KB, 1003x3004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639KB, 1003x3004px
>>28581291
Was actually making a subtle reference to pic
I don't mind blogposting when it's short and to the point. I also don't know whether to give you condolences or congratulations. So whichever one you prefer, pretend I gave it to you
>>
>Come home from a hard days work.
>See the blog posting/shit posting
Lets see if we can't get the thread back on it's tracks. To quote Enjoyfag, enjoy!
>>
Anyone have the name of the green where anon and Aria are both working in a supermarket and start going out?
>>
>>28582520
This is one of my favs. We need more comfy aria fics

Aria Couch Cuddles
http://pastebin.com/FLn7gskB
Aria Couch Cuddles Pt.II
http://pastebin.com/1jdme6hn
>>
File: 1423633038340.png (124KB, 724x613px) Image search: [Google]
1423633038340.png
124KB, 724x613px
>>28582633
Thanks pal.
>>
>>28582247
>shitnata
This isn't even a blue waifu image.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/s9b9MwP.png
Enjoy
>>
>>28583379
Unf, that's some quality. Thanks m8.
>>
File: 1421127385767.png (427KB, 578x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421127385767.png
427KB, 578x720px
>>28583379
>anon
>>
>>28551411
I'd go with Aria too. Sonata is a complete airhead and probably wouldn't even try to take charge.
>>
>>28583774
Who would you have preferred?
>>
>>28584327
An actual character.
>>
File: 145326235231000.jpg (120KB, 750x932px) Image search: [Google]
145326235231000.jpg
120KB, 750x932px
>>28584331
Futa Dazzle it is. Thanks for the input Anon.
>>
>>28584340
I like this change.
>>
>>28583379
Thank you based wee
>>28583774
Fuck off
>>
>>28583379

Something about this pic makes me want to commit double murder suicide.
>>
>>28576748
It's a crop of a lewd from derpi. Not sure on artist.
>>
File: 1475759370366.png (172KB, 380x522px) Image search: [Google]
1475759370366.png
172KB, 380x522px
>>28583379
I hope there are rings on their ring fingers.
>>
>>28584340

I'm strongly against it. Hermaphrodites are sterile. How is going to carry my kids?
>>
File: 1266179.png (706KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1266179.png
706KB, 1000x1000px
Don't bug mamadagio when she's making dinner.
>>
>>28585282
I thought they were sharing the same clothes for a second
>>
>>28585282
Don't bug mama when she hasn't had her smoke break yet
>>
>>28583774
Where do you think you are?
Don't have the other wee pic related on my phone, but imagine it here.
>>
File: 1475759448174.png (977KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475759448174.png
977KB, 1024x576px
>>28577903
You have excellent taste. This is why they'll never be as amazing as her.
>>
File: 1475741804934.jpg (30KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1475741804934.jpg
30KB, 341x341px
I mean look at her.
>>
>>28585525

What about her? Also what's going on in the pic? I've stopped watching the show.
>>
File: 1446828082307-305203297.jpg (267KB, 956x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446828082307-305203297.jpg
267KB, 956x1024px
Have this been scanned?
>>
File: page9.jpg (236KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
page9.jpg
236KB, 1280x1656px
>>
File: 1421722929452.png (260KB, 890x886px) Image search: [Google]
1421722929452.png
260KB, 890x886px
>>28585282
I like this artist
>>28586385
And this one. This was a good update, hope to see him around more.
>>
>>28586410
Yeah, he does some good stuff.
>>
>>28585215
This
>>
>>28584340
Thanks, wee. You hit my fetish with this change.
>>28585215
Anon, that character in the image isn't you. He's a faceless man who actually gets his girl.
>>
File: Jim Carey268639645.jpg (100KB, 645x755px) Image search: [Google]
Jim Carey268639645.jpg
100KB, 645x755px
>>28587719
>Anon, that character in the image isn't you. He's a faceless man who actually gets his girl.

Say that to my face.
>>
>>28588246
>404
>>
>>28588246
Where's your question mark and suit, faker? The real anon would never take a selfie like that either.
>>
Help with logarius anyone?
>>
>>28588395
Methinks you have the wrong thread Anon.
>>>/vg/
>>>/v/
>>
>>28586375

oh boy what am i looking at
>>
>>
So when you guys upload stories to your pastebins, do you put tags on the them?

>>28588671

The moment the Dazzlings realize that Starswirl banished them from Equestria if I remember correctly.
>>
>>28589187
sad fishy
>>
>>28589544

Why is the fishy sad?
>>
File: Knock knock.png (327KB, 460x720px) Image search: [Google]
Knock knock.png
327KB, 460x720px
http://pastebin.com/LpcVg7gf

>Music forces its way through the pitch-black door, muffled into little more than vibrations beneath your feet
>This chair is too short
>The carpet smells like garbage
>Best of all, it's darker in here than usual. The single light bulb above your head flickers on and off as it slowly dies
>This was a good fit for your "punishment room"
>Now that there's no need for one, it's as useless as you are
"...Aria?"
>She's been laying on her side near the door for about five minutes
"Hey. Are you asleep?"
>"How's someone supposed to sleep with all this noise?"
>She rolls over, and sits up
"Good point."
>"Ready to tell me what Adagio said?"
>You involuntarily scowl, as you tug at a torn edge of the box in your lap
>Nearly a dozen cans move around inside
>"I promise on Sonata's LIFE that they can't hear you in here. If they could, we'd already be fucked."
>Aria jumps to her feet and cups both hands around her mouth
>"PLAY A SONG THAT DOESN'T SUCK."
>She needs a few seconds to quietly laugh at herself before continuing
>"GET OFF THE STAGE! BOO!"
>She knocks as loud as she can
"Aria. Please."
>"OUTLAW SPEAKING! I'M BEHIND LIKE, OVER TEN THOUSAND CRIMINAL MISUSES OF MAGIC!"
>Each time she bangs on the door Rainbow and Sonata's singing voices come in more clearly, for a moment
>If you were closer you might hear the piece of shit tearing off of the wall
>"HELP, I'M TRAPPED WITH A PERVERT!"
"Would you shut up already?"
>"I'M... huh?"
>She looks over her shoulder
"Knock it off. It's not funny."
>The already tense atmosphere becomes so uncomfortable that you take to staring at the floor
>Just have to wait it out...
>Once Rainbow goes home, you'll have the peace and quiet you need to think about your next move
>...
>"Someone's in a bad mood."
>Aria falls to her knees in front of you and tilts the box up toward the dim light
"You're always in a bad mood."
>"Well, cheer up."
>>
>>28590090
>She squints, either struggling to see the words in these conditions, or trying to remember a brand she's never heard of
>"And at least tell me whether Adagio said yes or no."
>Aria tears the top off the box, revealing eleven silver cans
"It was a no. A very clear no."
>You take one and open it
>Been a while since you tasted this stuff
>Aria seems to look down on your decision to drink it as quickly as you can
>"I bet you didn't even taste it. What a waste."
"Yeah. Hey, I'll talk to the hairball again later. Let's drop it for now."
>She inspects a can of her own
>Crrrrrack
>"Fine. What is this?"
>Sigh...
>You drop your emptied can into the floor, beside Twilight's communications book, and grab another
"Beer. Should have saved it, but-"
>"Are you SERIOUS?"
>With a covered mouth she brings the can to her nose
"Yeah. I'm serious."
>"How?! You said you weren't old enough to buy it!"
"I'm not."
>After an experimental sip, she really goes at it
>"Ahhh... I haven't been drunk in-"
>Aria's fingers pop up one at a time
>At four she shrugs
>"Fucking forever."
"Don't go crazy. We do have a visitor."
>Her emptied can joins yours in under a minute
>"This stuff is terrible... hand me another."
>Nervous about serving as a bad influence, you slow your pace and insist she does the same
>Still, by the time you're halfway through your second can, she's finished a fourth and started the next
>"I'm telling you, it's okay!"
"Your real body is different, remember?"
>"And?"
"Bigger, right?"
>"So?"
"Let it set in. Your limits have changed."
>"Whatever, iiiiidiot."
>Her can is dug into the carpet, and her arms cross
>"If it was Sonata you wouldn't say that."
"I'd say it twice as loud..."
>"No."
"Yes."
>"No."
"I promise I would."
>"Nooo!"
>You stand and lift Aria to her feet
"Walk to the wall and back for me."
>Your words are serious business for a moment
>>
>>28590102
>Then, with her tongue stuck out, she waddles away
>Thankfully this room is mostly empty. Her attempt at a strut sends her stumbling right into the door
>"Whoa."
>Her elbow scrapes the frame as she turns around
>The strut is attempted a second time, and goes much more smoothly
>"What d'you know, stupid, I did it."
"Barely."
>On the floor again, she reaches for her can
>You snatch it up
"Five minutes. If you can do that again in five minutes, I'll give it back."
>"For fuck's sake!"
>Sitting with her hands planted beside her hips, she frowns
___
>Maybe four minutes in, Aria's at her limit
>Impatiently rubbing her hands around the carpet and kicking the legs of your chair
>Every sip you take of your drink risks triggering another World War
>"How'd you get it, anyway? Can we get more?"
"Probably not. A little girl gave it to me."
>"Bullshit."
"Seriously!"
>"Buuuull. You didn't steal it right?"
"No."
>"You didn't find it outside?"
"Nope."
>"So how?"
"A little girl showed up and gave it away."
>"ANONYMOUS."
>The massive forward sway as she stands startles you, but she catches herself...
>...in time to fall flat on her back instead
>This time she gets up very slowly
>Once on her feet, she grabs your shoulders for support
>"You need a girl like me, right? So be honest with me."
"Haha, what are you talking about..."
>"Do you trust me or not?"
"Yeah."
>"Where'd you find the beer?"
>A moment of complete silence follows, as Rainbow navigates her game's menu to the replay option
>Your playful expression strongly contrasts Aria's "police interrogation" mask
"It was given to me."
>The same damn pop song starts all over again
"...By a little-"
>Aria sits in your lap, her legs hanging off to your left
>The cans that were there pile up beside the chair
"Hey!"
>If you hadn't raised your right arm to support her back she'd have fallen again
"Are you crazy?"
>>
>>28590111
>She snatches up your wrist with one hand
>Using the other, she desperately claws at the can
>"Just give it to meeee."
>Better than dropping it, you suppose
>You let go
>"Yessss!"
>Aria chugs away, perfectly confident that you'll hold on to her
>"Ahhhh!"
>...
"What are you doing?"
>"Hmmmmm, nothing."
>Her rocking legs shift her around in your lap
>She's wearing some new clothes. Gray shorts and a loose-fitting, black T-shirt
>The shower she took last night left her hair looking smooth and silky, and smelling a lot more delicate than she tends to be
>Having her so close feels better than the drinks would
>But...
"Hey. You should get down."
>"Ha! Fuck you."
>She's got a hostile tone, and a shit-eating grin
"Not joking, Aria."
>"Neither am I."
"I swear to whatever gods Equestria has that I told the truth about the beer."
>"You won't even tell me what 'Dagio said. You think I'm a fuckin' idiot."
>You shake your head, and she nods hers
"She said a lot of things."
>"Like what?"
"...That I haven't changed."
>She blinks
"And that she won't work with me because of my... actions. It's about you, so I don't feel comfortable-"
>"What about me?!"
>Her urgency is followed up with a lazy swig of her drink that leaves a trail of beer running from the side of her mouth
>Maybe Aria won't even remember this?
>You carefully lower her to the floor
>"Hey..."
"The way I treated you. Saying terrible things, touching you, and acting like no guy would want you."
>Her face had been lively ever since the first sip, but suddenly goes blank
"Adagio thinks that my 'change of heart' was a trick to win you guys over, and that I'll go back to doing things like before. After all, if Mercy Quartet works out, what's the difference? I get you guys where I wanted you."
>You bring your can to your lips
>...
>It ends up standing on the carpet instead
>>
>>28590120
fuck yea bud
>>
File: blush.png (93KB, 797x440px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
93KB, 797x440px
>>28590120
"Even though I told her she was wrong, the more I think about it... when I offered you the job, what I wanted most was for you to stay with me."
>Aria's eyes are gentle and attentive
>Every time she gets this way, you fight the urge to stare at them
"You know that those things I told you were lies, right?"
>"Hm?"
"Every insult I threw at you was either made up or really exaggerated."
>Her eyebrow jumps up
"You're not ugly. In fact, you're very pretty."
>Air shoots through her nose
"You don't smell abnormally bad. If you have any trouble with guys, I bet it's because they're intimidated is all."
>So awkward...
"Lately I can't stop thinking about the damage I've done to everyone around me. And what Adagio said feels so true. There are plenty of selfish things I've done without thinking about it-"
>A faint chime to your left catches your attention
>Twilight's book. The feather emblem on its cover glows
>You crack it open to the bookmark
>"Anonymous, are you awake?"
>Aria's head hovers above your lap so she can watch you write back "Yes"
>The book is shut and dropped back into the floor
>"...Are you stupid? No shit you wanted this."
>She sets her drink aside and rests her hands on your stomach
>"That's how the world works. Everyone's kinda selfish no matter what. And if you think you aren't..."
>Her index finger jabs into your forehead
>"...you're retarded. And if you think you shouldn't be selfish ever..."
>Then it moves down to your cheek
>"...you're retarded. Why do you say nice things to your friends, huh?"
"Um. To make them happy?"
>"YEAH. But also 'cause you want them to keep being yoUR friend. Get it?"
"...I do."
>"I see right into your head, Anonymous. You're not one hundred percent selfish. You never were."
>Her eyes roll back
>"Adagio ran that garbage by me, too. About you 'tricking' me into having 'feelings'."
>She climbs on top of you again
>>
>>28590146
>This time her legs wrap around the chair, and her arms around your neck
>"This feeling didn't even appear until super reshently."
"What?"
>"I'm shellfish."
>...
>Aria traces shapes into your hair
>"All the time lately. I think stuff like, 'forget the couch. Forget Sonata. Stay in my room.'"
>Her arms tighten
>"Like that time... in here... remember? I think about it a lot."
>Twilight's book chimes again
>You glance at it, and Aria hangs off to your side to keep your eyes on her
>"It makes my heart beat so fuckin' fast I almost die. Seriously."
"You've... had too much to drink."
>"Fuck Sonata."
>She flinches
>"Not... like that. I'd kill you. Just, fuck Sonata, y'know?"
"You should probably stop talking."
>Picking her up wins you a merciless pinch on the back of your neck, sending you down into the chair again
>"I'm trying to TALK TO YOU so STOP!"
>She hasn't pulled, but you can feel her grip on your hair as well
>All this moving around has gotten her backside well acquainted with your lap
>You've never been so nervous and excited at the same time
"These are things you might regret saying. And you'll take it out on me later."
>"I want to say it constantly! Because I know things aren't gonna change. You'll still look at her, and give her the easy jobs, and give her your stuff, in different ways BECAUSE I can't say anything."
"...What?"
>She scoots closer
>There's that hair tug you were afraid of
>"And..."
>The book chimes once again
>"Heart feelings and body feelings are different, y'know? I've had the former-"
>Blink, blink
>"I mean the latter since the beginning, and now the heart feelings are making the body ones so much shtronger..."
"Ariaaa-"
>She tilts the both of you so far that you have to reach back to keep the chair off of the floor
>"...I'm not a words person... more like an actions person..."
>Her eyes slowly close
>>
>>28590154
>"...so..."
"Hey."
>The closer she gets to your face, the harder it is to support the weight
"Hold on."
>She doesn't
"Aria."
>Her little nose brushes against yours
>On instinct, you shut your eyes
>Your heart beats so fast that you can't think straight
"St-stop. seriously-"
>Anticipation holds your tongue as you focus on nothing but the barrage of sound coming from the living room, another message from Twilight Sparkle, and the uncomfortable shift of weight pushing you closer to your back
>...
>Something warm hits you between the eyes
>It's quick to run down past your nose
>When it touches your mouth you retreat into the sleeve on your free arm
"What the fuck-"
>The hand balancing the chair slips, crashing both of you into the floor
>The cruel, immature delight on her face...
"Did you- seriously?"
>You wipe away spit with the other arm, too
>She snickers
>And chuckles
>Then bursts into laughter, resting her head on your chest
"Ha, ha."
>Your attempt at sitting up is denied by two wobbly hands pressed into your shoulders
"What? Was there more?"
>"Hahaha."
"Damn drunk."
>"Haha, I. Haha-"
"You what?"
>Aria wipes the back of her hand across your mouth
>Then leans in and forces her lips onto yours
>Your entire body tenses up
>Her fingers find their way to your hair again, and gently burrow in near your ear
>Anxious burts of air through her nose tickle your face
>After the kiss breaks, her eyes quickly open so she can guage your reaction
>Whatever look the shock left on your face must be satisfactory...
...as she shows off the most genuine smile you've ever seen on her
>"Next time, we'll talk to Adagio."
>The tip of her index finger presses into your palm
>"Together."
>A white flash briefly illuminates both of you
>Twilight must have something important to say
>Of all the times she could have chosen...
>Aria sighs, sits up and opens it
>"Would she fuck off already?"
>>
File: Rainbow.png (148KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.png
148KB, 730x1100px
>>28590159
>A cheaper book would fall apart from the force of her page turning
>She scans over all the messages she hasn't seen
>On the newest, she frowns
>"How? How's that possible?"
"What is it?"
>The book's stood up and flipped around
>You start back at the end of the last conversation you had:
"It works like that here, too."
>"That's true. I imagine our worlds have many more things in common."
"Something you can study, in the future."
>"Indeed."
>"Anonymous, are you awake?"
"Yes"
>"I have incredible news!"
>"Want to guess what it is?"
>"Anonymous?"
>"I can't wait! Too excited! The examination was just completed. The necklace is, without a doubt... enchanted!"
___
"Sorry again."
>"It's cool!"
>Dash tucks her karaoke game under her arm and cracks the front door
>"Listen to your big cousin, Bella."
>Sonata shrinks away at the pointed finger
>"If you get grounded I won't have anyone to sing with!"
>"O-Okay!"
>The door is shut
>'Bella' rushes to the window and watches her friend go
>"...Anon I do NOT have summer homework and I am NOT behind!"
"I know. Lock the door."
>You reach through the kitchen doorway and take Twilight's book from the counter
>"Aria. It's clear."
>With it opened on the living room coffee table, you sit down on the couch and read over your last message:
"Really??"
>Two question marks felt right, in the moment
>Just like hunching over and fidgeting feels right in this one
>Twenty minutes...
>It's been at least twenty fucking minutes since you received that message in the punishment room
>What is Twilight doing?
>Aria's arms pop into your peripheral vision from behind the couch
>"What's she said now?"
"Nothing."
>"Really?"
>Sonata nearly falls over tugging the blonde wig off of her head
>After she shakes her head to get her real hair in order, you're joined on the couch
>"What's happening?"
>"Shut up Sonata..."
>"You shut up!"
>"YOU shud up!"
>"No, you-"
>>
>>28590173
>She invades Aria's personal space and sniffs
>"Anonymous! Aria is DRUNK!"
>Your fingernails dig into your cheek
>"Sooo?"
>"Where did you get alcohol? How come no one told me?"
>"That's the last thing you should be mad about. There's something else..."
>"Huh?"
"Quiet, guys. I can't think."
>They go silent. You can feel them both staring
>...
>It HAS been nearly two weeks since Twilight went back to Equestria
>Though early, the examination could have completed by now
>But this necklace has been in your family since childhood
>It originates from THIS world
>How could it possibly be infused with magic?
>Five more minutes pass
>Then ten, twenty, half an hour...
>You've added five more messages in this time:
"Twilight?"
"Are you there?"
"Congratulations!"
"What kind of enchantment is it?"
"Twilight?"
>Pulling your hair out is appealing right now
"Aria. Come with me. Just in case."
>"Oookay."
>She does her best to follow you up the nearby stairs
>Better hold her hand... just in case
___
"How could that happen?"
>Adagio refuses to even look at the book held open before her
>You drop it onto her coffee table instead
"It's just a normal necklace. I was there when my mom bought it."
>Aria hides behind you, with hand rested on your back
>She nods after everything you say
"You have to know something, Adagio."
>The shrimp looks you up and down
>"It sounds to me like you've made a monumental mistake."
"What kind?"
>"Where, exactly, were you keeping our necklaces?"
"Across the-"
>Slow down...
"The real necklaces are hidden well. If someone found them, trust me, I'd know. Not to mention they look different. Mixing them up is impossible."
>"For most. But for you?"
"Adagio. Listen to me. This could end in disaster. You need to tell me anything you know about enchantments. Not just for me, but for Sonata, Aria and yourself!"
>You slide Twilight's book closer
>>
>>28590180
"That message comes from a member of the Equestrian government who is dedicated to finding you."
>Finally, she bothers to look over its text
"Now, I'm asking again: how could this happen?"
>Sonata peeks into the room from the hallway
>She and Aria wait in silence
>...
>"Human."
>With a light laugh, Adagio scratches her chin and says,
>"I know no more about enchantments than those two do."
>Of course not
>Adagio, contributing?
>What a fucking joke
>You pace back and forth
>"...You seem to be confused about the nature of our necklaces. We didn't forge them. They're as strange to us as these bodies are."
"What? What do you mean?"
>"You must have learned enough about Equestria to know that Unicorns don't go around teaching their secrets to anyone who asks."
"Then how did you get your hands on the necklaces?"
>"They've always been ours. A part of us-"
>She raises a hand and separates her fingers
>"-that was ruined by this world. Just like these bodies."
>...You carefully consider her words, but in the end, what do they matter?
>Twilight still has an enchanted necklace
>Is the LAND... enchanted?
>Could the magical necklaces have infected a normal one?
>Why would that happen?
>Are you supposed to believe anything in the house could be enchanted?
>"I do know one thing you'll want to hear, though."
"I'm sure. Spit it out."
>The book slides back across the table
>"Words are writing themselves out as we speak."
"What?!"
>"Enjoy."
>You drop down and read:
>"I'm very sorry Anonymous. Unscheduled meeting with the Princess."
>"It was scary, but went better than expected!"
>"This type of enchantment is somewhat rare. Though I'm unsure of its exact use in this case, I can say it is potentially dangerous. Illegal too, naturally."
>"More good news: this class of magic is easily tracked. The other necklaces, and even any person who has worn the necklace before, can be located from up to four miles away!"
>>
>>28590189
>You raise a shaking hand and press your pen to the book
"That's
great
when are you
coming back?"
>...
>...
>...
>"Three hours, hopefully!"
___
>In the kitchen, you let Adagio down beside the microwave
>With a hand on her arm of course
>Aria goes through her designated cabinets, pulling every kind of junk food she owns down into your dad's large duffel bag
>Sonata fiddles with her fingers as she waits for direction
"Find your money. All of it."
>"O-Okay."
>You start on a mental checklist as you watch her run off
>Keys from the kitchen counter, check
>Phone, check
>Wallet from the living room's entertainment center, check
>Aria's got the box full of cash Gilda returned sitting on the couch
>All the clothes have been stuffed into garbage bags, plus a few blankets and pillows
>And the laptop and desktop computers were the first things to be loaded into the car
>"What in the world are you doing, human?"
"Getting ready to go."
>You double-check a nearby drawer
>Should you take the things in the fridge?
>"Where will you go?"
"Uh... not sure."
>Not much in here anyway
>You can buy food on the road
"At least five miles away, I guess?"
>Aria slowly disappears through the kitchen doorway, stuffed duffle bag in tow
>"I'm... ready, Anon..."
"Okay. Once Sonata's done we're out of-"
>"What will you do after you leave?"
>Good question
"We'll figure it out, Adagio."
>"She'll find you. Don't be a fool. Five miles?"
"So we'll go ten. Twenty. Fuck it, we'll leave the state. What else can I do?"
>"The necklaces."
>She rests a hand on her chest
"...Not going to happen."
>"You wouldn't leave them behind. As I said before, with my necklace I could solve this situation in a single day. Retrieve it."
>Even if she could, confronting Equestria in that way would not end well
>It's not worth it
>>
File: In the kitchen.png (393KB, 823x656px) Image search: [Google]
In the kitchen.png
393KB, 823x656px
>>28590196
"Just shut up and hope there's room in the car. You might be laying in the floor, yet again."
>"Human. Where are they at?"
>Keys into pocket
>Wallet as well
>"Buried? You buried them, right?"
>Sonata runs by the kitchen doorway again, with a ball of cash in her hands
>Her footsteps transition from carpet to the wood of the front porch
>Looks like it's time
>"You CAN NOT be stupid enough to abandon them. At least relocate-"
"Shut up."
>"They'll take them! SHE'LL take them! You have no choice!"
"So I'll drop you off, drive back and do it alone!"
>You feel her body stiffen, and her breathing slow
>Looking back at her, you find her eyes are on the rows of trees visible outside the kitchen window
>Barely lit by the midnight moon, brushing together in the wind
>It's a beautiful place to have grown up
>To think this could be the last time you see it...
"Listen. Forget about the necklaces. This is it for you. Either leave them behind, or get left behind by Sonata and Aria."
>Slowly, she lowers her head
>A frustrated, exhausted sigh escapes her lips
"They care-"
>Your grip tightens around her wrist
"-about you a lot. Coming with them, on our terms, is as good as it's getting for you."
>For the first time since you've met her it feels like Adagio is genuinely worried about her future
"Believe me. If not for those two, I doubt you'd have much to look forward to anymore."
>"Anon, I found all of the money! Come on!"
>Sonata calls out from the living room
"Good job! Don't forget your disguise!"
>"Already got it!"
>She runs off again
>Well, can't afford to stall if you're coming back to dig up the necklaces
>You pull the girl behind you around the counter, past the open cabinets and drawers
>Then stop beside the fridge. A foot from the doorway
>You nearly back at the sudden change in weight
>She's latched onto something, probably
>You turn
>>
>>28590202
>In one moment, just a fraction of a second, a sound and image register in your mind
>Of metal scratching against plastic
>Of a glimmer that disappears as it leaves the moonlight
>Ducking, raising your free arm to your face and shutting your eyes all take equal priority
>You land in the floor
"A-Adagio-"
>Its cold tiles send waves of irritation to the stinging skin on your left arm
>As you sit up, Adagio's bare foot comes crashing down into your chest
>Your words mix into a strained cough
>Seen through cracked eyes, the white tiles blur into your arm and the warm, red streaks you make as you try to force out from underneath Adagio
>Her weight shifts. The heel of her foot slides down to your stomach, and becomes far heavier
>Fully, but cautiously opening your eyes, you see her staring down at you
>She carelessly lowers the knife to your face
>Its tip digs into your cheek
>"I'm going to ask you a very simple question."
>She's... calm
>Controlled breathing, a steady grip on the knife...
>What little of her face isn't hidden by hanging hair is cold and focused
"Hey-"
>"I'll know if you're lying."
"Hold on. Hold on..."
>"Where is my necklace?"
"It's-"
>You take as deep a breath as the pressure on your gut will allow
"It's too dangerous to give it back to you. I'd be betraying my entire-"
>The metal slices its way to your jawline
>A moment later, the sting sets in
>Before you can so much as gasp in pain the tip presses into the same starting position
>"Where. Is. My necklace?"
>...
"Think about the girls. You'll ruin their chances at-"
>This time it drags angled to the right, just missing your mouth, and stopping at your chin
>Visited by the tip of the knife, your right eye shuts and refuses to open
>"Do you value your vision, human?"
>Can't breathe
>"Is Sonata's body and Aria's loyalty worth one eye, or two?"
>Can't think
>>
>>28590207
>"Well?"
>This knife
>It's the only reason
>The paralyzing fear of it resting so close
>The thought of struggling and suffering a terrible injury
>If not for that, what power could she have over you?
>Your left eye struggles to leave the blade pressed into the side of your right
>...but it does
>Something catches your attention, up behind Adagio's back, in the doorway:
>Absolutely nothing
"Aria, DON'T!"
>The mountain of hair moves toward you
>Her free arm raises up to serve as a shield
>With both hands, you take hold of her wrist and push
>Once the metal is far enough away she comes tumbling into a cabinet door under as much force as your arms can provide
>Even with one losing blood and both shaking uncontrollably, it's enough to knock the knife out of her hand
>You kick it across the room and push Adagio to the floor
>For a while, you stare at her pinned below, blood dripping onto her chest, hair and face as she thrashes around
"...So stupid. You're so fucking stupid."
>A shaking, bleeding human talking down to her
>Surely that's enough to piss her off?
>The struggling slows
"Why can't you just listen to what I say?"
>Her eyes switch between your own, and the cuts running down your face
>Then, she looks away. To the bottom of the fridge
>You raise her up by the arm and slap her hard across the face
"Fucking... idiot."
>Apart from shutting her eyes a bit, she doesn't even react
>So you slap her again
>And again
>Harder each time, ending with so much force that she can't help but flinch
>So much pain that her body won't LET her ignore you
>Twitching fingers rush to her face and she rolls onto her side
>One last time, you sit her up and run the palm of your hand across her now guarded face
>At first, it's blissful
>You imagine the frustration and humiliation she must feel
>But in a familiar way, your stomach sours, and you stop
"...Adagio."
>>
>>28590214
>She twists her torso further away from you
"What is it going to take for us to work together?"
>Slowly, her hands pull down far enough for her to look over your now less violent posture
>She cautiously pulls her hands away from her reddened face and teary eyes
>Her mouth opens to display gritted teeth
>When she's ready to speak, she says:
>"A necklace."
>Even after all that?
>Unbelievable
"...You know what? Alright."
___
>You drop the shovel beside the porch steps and head back into the living room
>Sonata comes stumbling in behind you, covering her ears to escape the rant outside
>Pausing, you squeeze the three black bands in your hand and turn around
>"Stop fucking ignoring me, Anon!"
>Aria trips on the second step to the top
>She lands on a knee and her palms
>"I'm not-"
>Sonata moves aside as Aria stands again and stomps through the doorway
>Poorly balanced on her tiptoes, waving outstretched arms, she shouts:
>"I'm not going to let you DO this!"
"It'll happen no matter how long you argue."
>"Why does it have to? Why just give up?"
>You point to the triangular mess of blood-soaked, hastily-applied gauze and medical tape on your cheek
"She forced my hand."
>"But-"
"Look at this, Aria."
>She tries, but quickly averts her eyes
"Adagio wanted to do far worse."
>"Still, we could trying something else..."
>Her voice fades as you shake your head
"There's no time. I'm sorry, but I've made my decision."
>You give her a moment to get it one last thought
>She uses it to grit her teeth and glare
"Let's go."
>You gesture to the stairs and Sonata sheepishly climbs them
>As you follow behind, Aria fires off one last time
>"You're unbelievable. Fucking UNBELIEVABLE! What was any of this for, huh?"
>...
>"How about you go back to calling me twin-tails? Why not start doing YOU-KNOW-WHAT again!"
>...
>"Anon!"
>By the time you reach the second floor, she's given up
>>
File: dag.png (619KB, 660x1060px) Image search: [Google]
dag.png
619KB, 660x1060px
>>28590220
>The conversation officially ends with a slam of the front door. One hard enough to shake the framed family portrait hanging beside your head
"She'll understand. Later."
>"I hope so."
>From the moment you told Sonata your new intentions, she's been visibly anxious
>It's most obvious here in front of the cracked guest bedroom door, as she squeezes the skin around her wrist and takes deep breaths
"Don't worry. I'll do the talking."
>"Okay."
>You guide her inside to greet her former leader, who was left here with wrists and ankles sloppily tied up
>When she notices you two, her violent attempt at pulling an arm or leg free of their binds comes to an end
>Right away, they catch her eye:
>the three necklaces dangling at your side
"Hello again."
>Her mouth hangs open in disbelief. Probably assumed you were bluffing
>She sits against the wall as usual, while you and Sonata take a seat on the hard, wooden floor
"Take a look."
>You place the necklaces on Adagio's little table and slide them forward
>She leans in to inspect them
>It doesn't take long to convince her
"Go ahead and count them. Maybe our totals will be different, but I doubt it."
>"Why did-"
>Her shaky voice gains strength as she clears her throat and sits up straight
>"Why did you tie me up, then? Conditions?"
"You'd never accept conditions, we both know that."
>Her suspicious eyes move on to inspect you for several seconds
>Then Sonata, who groans and hides behind your back
"Just needed time to deal with the cuts you gave me."
>"Really."
"Yeah."
>You run a finger down your arm, crossing over another first aid disaster and ending at your lightly bruised hand
>Speaking of which...
>Fresh, light red marks cover Adagio's face
>Dried specks of your blood decorate her from the chest of the shirt to her spiked hairband
>And that mountain of hair is in more of a mess than you've seen prior
>Having to sit here in that state, in front of Sonata...
"So."
>>
>>28590226
>You do what you can to suppress a smile
"Does seeing all three necklaces with your own eyes make you any more curious about the messages I received?"
>"...It's strange, yes."
"Can you think of any explanation?"
>She lightly nibbles her bottom lip in deep thought
>You don't mind waiting. It's relaxing sitting around without being blasted by Rainbow's favorite songs
>So you sit quietly
>If only this floor weren't so exhausting. Not even two minutes in and your ass kind of hurts
>"Sonata?"
>The girl hiding behind you sticks her head up past your right shoulder, at least far enough to see
>"...Hm?"
>"Did he ever give you or Aria your necklaces?"
>Her lips and nose rub against your back as she shakes her head
>"Think hard, Sonata. If you sang in this house with the necklace on I need to know."
"They had no idea where to find them, until a few minutes ago. What do you have in mind?"
>With a sigh of frustration, Adagio lays her bound hands beside a necklace
>She feels along the band to meet with the red gem on the end and, fingers spread as far as the rope comfortably allows, she holds it tight
>"Like I told you, we know little about enchantments. I thought using them might leave evidence behind that a Unicorn would mistake for an enchantment."
>The gem is dropped, and the next necklace is held in the same way
>"Then again, you shouldn't underestimate a Unicorn. Their wisdom is matched only by their arrogance."
>Again, the gem falls from her hands
>Adagio takes the final necklace by the band and slowly, awkwardly raises it, so that it hangs inches away from her eyes
>"It doesn't really matter. The messenger said she doesn't know the specific way we use our magic. You three will set up a trap, while I clean this... mess you made."
"Trap?"
>You lean forward and rest your chin in your hands
"What kind of trap?"
>>
>>28590235
>"Something so simple that even you could pull it off. Write the Equestrian, asking her to hurry to this house to review more clues you've found for the 'investigation'. Lead her into this room and lock her inside with Aria, Sonata and myself."
"Interesting. What will you do to her?"
>"Put her to work."
>A smile creeps onto Adagio's face
>"Government official, huh? Who knows what I could accomplish with someone like that?"
>Sonata pulls on the back of your shirt collar
>...
>You ARE sidetracked, but you can't resist:
"Adagio. I of course need to ask you how I'll be treated, once you've got the necklace."
>Apparently a very troubling question
>She stiffens up, frowning and twisting the necklace band in her fingers
>The conflict of being so close to regaining her authority, but being afraid to lose it with a rude remark?
>"I'm not going to promise you anything. But giving me this necklace, and doing exactly what I tell you to, will go a long way."
"Wouldn't I do what you tell me to either way?"
>"Ha."
>The necklace comes crashing down into the table with Adagio's fists
>Sonata jumps, and tugs on your shirt twice as hard
>"Have we become that distant, Sonata?"
>The question is left wide open for a response. The only one Sonata gives is an impatient tap on your back
>This leaves her former leader looking more than a little disheartened
>"...There's your answer. They trust you more than they trust me at the moment, and wouldn't forgive me for taking away your free will. Your job for now will be keeping these two in line. This government girl is a big opportunity, and I won't have it stalled by arguments over... weight, or sharing beds, or which restaurants to wait outside..."
>She stuffs nine of her fingers away, leaving an index finger bent your way
>>
File: Conditions.gif (127KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Conditions.gif
127KB, 640x360px
>>28590244
>"Speaking of which, my help is going to cost you. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I'll be taking control of this hideout."
"Oh, of course."
>"You'll continue to stock up on food with your funds."
"A girl's got to eat."
>"And that human Sonata's been spending time with will stay away from now on. Take Sonata out to meet her if you have to."
"Right."
>A fire lights in Adagio's eyes as she lists off conditions, and you continue to accept
>"You'll teach me everything there is to know about this world's technology."
"I can show you how to use a computer and a TV..."
>"The equipment in the music shop, too."
"Hey, I'm no musician, but I'll look it up."
>"Good. You own one of the machines on the roads, correct?"
"A car? Yes."
>"Getting around will be simple then."
>She takes notice of the dark, splattered mess staining her shirt
>"I can see you bought my companions new clothes. Did you think to do the same for me?"
"We got you a little something."
>"Then prepare a bath. Quickly. Three hours is not a lot of time."
>She lowers her head to the table
>"And... I can't put this on with bound hands. Go ahead and do it. Then, get rid of these ungodly ropes."
"Sorry. I forgot! Haha!"
>You stand and take the necklace Adagio had seemed most interested in
"Guess I'm used to seeing girls all tied up."
>Closing it tight in your palms, you focus your attention as she did
>There's no tingling, burning, or other sensations as far as you can tell
>With a shrug you take it by the band and dangle it in front of Adagio, who is little more than orange curles and tangles from this angle
"This one is yours?"
>"...Yes."
"Looks just like the others to me."
>Sonata crawls to your right side and pinches the skin on her arm
>"Anonnnn..."
"Alright. Alright. So, Adagio, what if you put on the wrong necklace? Would it still work?"
>"Yes. But you're holding the correct one. Don't waste time."
>>
>>28590252
"You're sure? This is DEFINITELY, for sure, Adagio Dazzle's very own necklace?"
>Adagio jerks up. A large group of hair lags behind and covers her face
>It's quickly swept away, revealing the impatient death-stare your long, drawn-out words sparked
>As she takes note of the smug smile on your face, her anger gradually gives way to wide-eyed realization
>Then, as the dangling gem makes its way to Sonata's chest, and the necklace is slipped over her head, Adagio's shoulders fall
"That's just great. Sonata, this WILL work, right?"
>"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever done this before?"
>"Of course not."
"But you said it should work."
>Adagio's eyes shift between you two as you casually discuss
>"Yeah. When we're not wearing a necklace, for all intensive purposes, we're just... humans."
"Hm. You mean intents and purposes, dork."
>"Oh. Whatever."
>She gives you a weak smile
>The remaining two necklaces are swept up and stuffed into your pocket
>You give Sonata a pat on the back, and make for the door
>"H-Hold. On. You, you can't be serious."
>Oh?
>Did that pathetic, stuttering voice actually come from Adagio?
>You can't help but delay things a bit longer by watching from outside the bedroom
>"You wouldn't. You would never."
>Sonata looks away. Toward the room's window, on their left
>"...Come on-"
>Your prisoner's arms stretch out across the table
>"This-"
>Her fingers force their way open against the constricting rope, left shaking in pain, inviting either Sonata's hands or the enchanted item hanging above
>"This is a mistake. The biggest mistake of your life. I know you wouldn't."
>Sonata's eyes stay glued to what little of the night sky can be seen, through the half-drawn blinds
>"You would never be so reckless-"
>Adagio shuts her eyes for a moment, forcing air into her lungs and releasing it into a shaky sigh
>>
File: ignore the necklace.png (450KB, 651x660px) Image search: [Google]
ignore the necklace.png
450KB, 651x660px
>>28590266
>"We've been through everything together. I've always been there for you and Aria."
>It works out perfectly. You didn't even ask Sonata to give her the cold shoulder
>Now that it's happening, it's difficult to pull away
>The satisfaction you exude briefly catches the hairball's attention
>She slams her closed fists into the table and uses them to lift up as high as possible
>"Do you think he cares about you, Sonata?"
>...
>"He's USING you. He was ALWAYS using you. This is what he wanted for all three of us. Don't you get that?"
>...
>"What has he done to deserve your loyalty?!"
>Her voice cracks, and her arms tremble under her weight
>"So he gave you a comfortable home. Don't you think I would do the same if I could?! What of the abuse? Have you forgotten about it? Can my lifetime of companionship really be outdone by this abusive, selfish human?"
>As she pleads, her face goes a bit pale
>"Sonata, you CAN'T. Listen. Listen to me! I'm the only one who can get us out of this. If you leave it to him, we'll end up in an Equestrian Dungeon... or worse."
>...
>"Give mine to me... and we'll retrieve yours... and Aria's. It's okay. I forgive you."
>Her knuckles slip, and her shoulder slams into the table
>"...You'd..."
>She straightens out the best she can and shakes her head, sending her hair into hefty sways
>"You'd NEVER DO THAT TO ME, Sonata!"
"Please. This was practically her idea!"
>Though she doesn't look at you, your voice has an immediate, powerful effect on Adagio
>Her eyes shut tight, and she bites into her bottom lip
"Sonata, why not count to sixty instead of thirty? To be safe. Who knows where Aria went."
>"Okay."
"Let's get this show on the road."
>Just before the door clicks shut, Adagio's strained shout stops you
>"ANONYMOUS!"
>It's like... the satisfaction of scratching an itch
>At the same time you feel butterflies scatter in your stomach
>>
File: wait what.png (112KB, 621x714px) Image search: [Google]
wait what.png
112KB, 621x714px
>>28590274
>It's your move
>After allowing things to sink in for ten or so seconds, the door is swung open
"Yes?"
>Sonata looks over her shoulder with both hands covering her mouth
>Adagio sits in her original position
>Trails of fresh blood run down her chin
"...Jesus."
>With you startled by the teeth digging into her flesh, and with her left gasping for air, the conversation halts
>Droplets hitting Adagio's shirt form even more dark stains
>Messy strands of hair hang over her face in every direction
>The struggle against the ropes have left her wrists and ankles a painful bright red
>All on top of the bruises the floor has given her frail body...
>...and the hunger she's built up from her frequent refusal to eat
>The joy you felt seconds ago begins to fade
>That high from besting her proves to be a fleeting emotion, as it always is
>"I'll-"
>Her brow trembles, exhausted by a frown more hateful than humanly possible
>"Co... Co-operate... with you."
>She goes right back to chewing into her bottom lip
>Sonata looks up at you again, hands clasped, her uncovered mouth open in a relieved smile
>You stare back in discomfort
>When she reaches beneath her neck for the necklace you hold out your hand, and she stops
"...Co-operate?"
>It doesn't have to be a fleeting emotion
>The anger and satisfaction fades, why? Because she's a girl?
"You know what I think?"
>Because she's weak?
>Because she's pretty?
>No, none of that
>It fades because you let it
"I think you'll 'co-operate' yourself to the nearest sharp object."
>You offered this girl a comfortable, honest life, and she spat on it
>The moment she had the upper-hand she threatened to blind you
>Compared to that, you've treated her as a welcomed guest
>"I said... I'll... co-operate."
"It's too late for that."
>You ignore Sonata's shock and focus entirely on Adagio's growing anger and confusion
"This-"
>A sting runs through the cuts on your face as you rest fingertips against the gauze
>>
>>28590287
"-tells me everything I need to know."
>"Are you... joking?"
>Your stern expression surely suggests otherwise
>"What about... these ropes, biting into my skin?"
>She presents her hands
>"What about leaving me on the floor for endless days... what do you think that tells me?"
"You poor soul."
>She takes a sharp breath upon seeing you grab the doorknob again
"You chose to sit tied up like a slave. It was a long time ago that I offered to release you as my equal. Your companions have made progress with me, while you've sat here, clinging to your pride. You're different from them."
>"Do not. Close. The door."
>She practically growls out the command
>How can you not smile at that?
"They've tried to accept their fate, while you've fought against me to the very last second."
>Your heart pounds against your chest, and your fingers refuse to stay still
"So I'm giving up. Adagio... you don't deserve to be reformed."
>With the door shut halfway, you take one last look at the trembling, filthy mess of a former-leader
"Sonata. Start counting."
>"But. But, Anon, she said-"
"Sixty seconds. Go."
>The door clicks shut
>Force of habit compels you to reach for the chair to the left
>However, it's not needed anymore
>This will be the last time
"That's right."
>You let that thought stick as you head down the stairs
>You'll never have to lock anyone up again
>And with Adagio working with the group, her companions should be even happier to adopt this new lifestyle
>Maybe... you should have done this a long time ago?
>In the living room, something shines against the arm of your couch
>You reach over the back and retrieve Twilight's book
"Close one."
>It was nearly left behind
>Seconds after it's tucked beneath your arm, it chimes again
>And by the time you've opened the front door it chimes a third time
>Not the best moment, Twilight
>You shut the door
>The woods and most of the sky are smothered in darkness, from below the powerful porch light
>>
>>28590296
>As you cross the tidy yard the front line of trees reveals itself
>Stars above shine brighter. Your car, and the bags stuffed into the open trunk, slip into view on the right as you pass the hedges
>Pressing up against the window confirms that Aria's run off somewhere else
>...Again, the book bathes its surroundings with gentle light, almost seeming to pulsate in your hand
"Aria?"
>The ground in front of the car is unoccupied
>What little you can see down the road is clear as well
>Orderly, trimmed hedge leaves which fade into an unruly mess all reflect another burst of light
"Ar-"
>You rush back into the yard
>The door to the small shed (tucked away in the left corner of the yard), nearly overtaken by the hedges at this point, is pulled open
>Buckets of weeds, boxes of random parts, your dad's revolver, no Aria
"Hey!"
>It chimes again
"Where are you?"
>How many seconds has it been since you left the bedroom?
>...
>You tighten your grip on Twilight's book as you sprint into the narrow passage formed by the side of the house and the hedges
>The back yard leaves you nearly blind
>All you can do as you walk past the empty pool and abandoned garden is call her name and watch for movement
"She didn't..."
>Another chime draws your attention
"Damn it!"
>The other side of the house is free of hedges, letting you scan the woods as you run. Nothing
>As soon as your feet enter the moonlit grass of the front yard again you freeze
>The...
>...guest bedroom window is directly above you, on the next floor
>You do what you can to cover your ears
>Stuffed against the side of your head, the book's next chime is painful
>Running through the front yard and onto the dirt road again, beyond it and past a freshly dug hole, through a couple of trees and into the woods you shout:
"Where are you?!"
>...
>There's a bit of an echo
>Other than that, the chirping of bugs and your beating heart, it's completely silent
>>
>>28590300
>...
>Until-
>"What the hell is wrong with you?"
>The relief weakens your legs, leaving you latched onto a tree
>Just a few feet away you find Aria. Sitting on the ground
"Thank God."
>You, too, lower onto the blanket of leaves and branches
"I thought you ran again."
>"Are you seriously panting? That's sad."
>Though you disagree, you try to slow your breathing
>It felt so much like last time is all
"...Thank God you didn't go."
>Aria's face is hidden by shadows, so you give up on reading her expression
>Not that you needed to. She returns a cold silence
"Look, about Adagio."
>...
"Um."
>Yet another chime and flash of light
>You anxiously open up the book and head for your bookmark
"I..."
>The turning stops suddenly, your finger stuck bending the next page as you focus your hearing on the house
>It seems like Sonata's voice can just barely be heard in the distance
>...
>Time slips by as you try to decide if it's just in your head, and if this really is enough distance
>By the time you return to your conversation you can't even remember what you were going to say
>You pull the pages into little hills, lazily slapping them to the left
>Inefficient use of page space has left you at nearly the middle of the book
>Once the construction paper bookmark comes into your limited view, you dig out your phone and lay it on its side
>With a click its lock screen lights up and reveals a long stretch of tightly-packed but neatly-written lines:
>>
File: hellooooo.png (126KB, 698x1012px) Image search: [Google]
hellooooo.png
126KB, 698x1012px
>>28590307
>"Three hours, hopefully!"
>"I can't wait to put all of this behind me."
>"Can we meet up at your house?"
>"Hey, you could take me to that book store again to celebrate. Wouldn't that be nice?"
>"In fact I'm very excited to see you."
>"Actually, could I stay at your house for the rest of the night?"
>"Are you busy?"
>"Please let me know when you get this."
>"Anonymous?"
>"Hello?"
>"Anonymous"
>"Are you there?"
>"APRIL FOOLS!"
>"The necklace ISN'T enchanted!"
>"I mean it is but I haven't proven it yet."
>"Were you convinced?"
>"It's my first time pulling a prank. Oh! It's not April"
>"Oh no"
>"cultural confusion"
>"Anonymous?"
>"Anon"
>"I'm a bit worried."
>"anon"
>"please pick up the book"
>"anon"
>"anonymous"
>"anon"
>"hello?"
>"Anon"
>"hey"
>"don't do anything you'll regret"
>"."
>"."
>"."
>"."
>The trail of dots continues down to the very bottom of the page
___

All I got for now.
>>
>>28590316
damn thanks for the big boy update I can't wait to read it when i get off work
>>
File: group.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
group.png
809KB, 1280x720px
>>28590378
>big boy update
Are you the guy who described my last one that way? Haha.
Hopefully large updates make up for each one taking me about 25 years.
>>
>>28590625
lol probably
>>
>>28590316
Aw jes, time to read up.
>>
>>28589167
>Dazzles were just three humans that found their way to Equestria
>Starguy just sent them back to where they came
>That's why we never see another version of them
>>
>>28590625
Damn it's getting pretty good.
Don't take to long with the next update
>>
http://i.imgur.com/eXsQocb.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 546778.jpg (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
546778.jpg
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>28593758
How do you cuddle with a fishy
>>
>>28594790
Sexually
>>
>>28590316
So, just putting this out there, but I really hope this Anon gets no sort of redemption. It's been interesting reading about an abusive character who believes his actions are justified but are ultimately forms of torture and Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>28595007
So this is still the theme all these months later? Glad I've been scrolling past these still, in that case. Never been a fan.
>>
File: 1472950564170.png (717KB, 1280x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1472950564170.png
717KB, 1280x1776px
Page niner.
"Maybe this will get your attention?"
>>
>>28594790

Hard. They're slippery and stuff.

>"Anooon~<3...Come hug us."
"Ewrgh. So slimy, dude...I need to wash all this fish snot off me before I puke."
>"Come swim with us then."
"No!"
>"Still butthurt over the dolphin rape gang incident?"
>>
File: 56651379_p0.png (686KB, 932x1637px) Image search: [Google]
56651379_p0.png
686KB, 932x1637px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RgDnknzJcc_LlFX84H1lH-YqwtakwZRJO6qDdC22uT4/edit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8JWq0N-r4
>>
>>
>>28593758
Merdazzle is always welcome.
>>
>>28596197
>dolphin rape gang incident
Lel
>>
>>28596295
Good read. You write this or you sharing it?
>>
>>28597515

They exist irl. My headcanon is that sirens and dolphins tend to frequent the same areas of the sea and often fight over territory. Sometimes dolphins manages to separate a siren from her group and rape her.
If I could draw, I'd draw such a scene with a scared siren calling to her group for help as the dolphins circle her. I'd draw two variants, one with beastform sirens and another with mermaids.
>>
>>28597916
Sounds pretty lewd.
>>
>>28597711
Not the poster, but this went up on fimfic yesterday or so. Not sure why it wasn't just linked to there. Guessing cause Pepe, or the author posted here and just wanted to stay anon.
>>
File: index.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Her Knight in Shining Aria [MLP Fanfiction] (Slice of Life/Equestria Girls)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3bVXWO7L20
>>
File: Adagio #84.png (241KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Adagio #84.png
241KB, 1050x1400px
I WANNA STICK MY DICK IN ADAGIO
>>
File: 1418881483896.gif (289KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1418881483896.gif
289KB, 500x503px
>>28599074
God damn this pic is so subtly sexy. This was from Wee right? Knows her shit.
>>
>>28598504

I was thinking more visually appealing but emotionally heartbreaking. The doomed siren is calling to her mate, or child, who is powerless to act and can only watch.

Though I would draw astounding amounts of lewd if I could. Some of it weird, for example female monsters invading the rooms and dreams of boys and giving them frightening wet dreams, or space explorers discovering and falling prey to bizzare, horny alien fauna and flora.
>>
>>28599142
It was. The eyes always give it away, for me. Always want more wee-dagio.
>>
>>28599255
I think I read a green where Luna had sonata enter the dreams of every guy in school for sexual
I don't remember why
>>
>>28559735
>Anon is aware of this, as dazzling has voiced her concern clearly
>A few days go by with no action
>Anon is surprised when dazzle wants to try again
>Offer immediately accepted
>Into bedroom for dong fun
>Things start well
>No
>Something is not right
>Nuclear.mp3
>Anon tries to get away but can't
>Dazzle wants to finish what she's started
>Anon feels extreme pain in the dongle
>"What the hell are you doing down there!?"
I was wondering, hmmm, how am I going to solve this problem, when it came to me! What do people usually do with bland food? Hot sauce!
>"I think more people would try ketchup first!"
>ketchup
Yeah, if they're fucking plebs
>"how does liking ketchup make you a pleb?"
Do you want me to finish or not?
>"WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT HOT SAUCE THERE"
>>
>>28599074
>>28599142
Unf, seconding that.
>>
>>28597711
>>28598900
Not the author, just saw it on Sunny's dumblr and thought I'd pass it around.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/ElSpUrH.png
Enjoy
>>
>>28601154
Not bad. Little too shiny for me though.
>>
>>28601428
Yeah about the same for me.
>>
>>28557009
>You were pulling out your wallet to pay the delivery guy when you found yourself shoved back inside by Sunset right before she slammed the door in your face
>Uhh
>Not sure how to proceed your eyes wander and happen to catch sight of Adagio who was standing at the entrance to the kitchen, and who had apparently witnessed your treatment
>She hides her mouth, but not her giggling
>After mockingly blowing a puff of air directly at her, you decide to peep through the peephole
>But another knock from the door crashes against your eardrums halting you for a moment
>Once you shake it off and look through all you can see is Sonata's giant face trying to peek in from the opposite side
>She smiles and opens wide, showing her tounge and fogging up the glass with her breath
>A small laugh slips out and you can practiaclly feel Adagio's condesending smirk, you don't need to look
>Opening the again you're greeted with a sweet breeze as Sunset strides right past you holding Sonata in her arms, and Sonata, of course, holding the take-out bag
>You start to close the door behind them, taking a quick look at the fading light in the sky
>It was supposed to be a quick look anyway
>But the soft blues and the vibrant pinks mixed together and held your attention
>You'd seen similar twilight skies all your life but would still stop to observe whenever possible
>You couldn't help but admire it most of the time, to you it was the opposite of running water
>Calm and quiet, the clouds sat so still it looked almost like one giant painting
>A sudden surge of wind, that very much contrasted the motionless clouds, caught you off guard and made you want to cover yourself
>It's starting to get kinda chilly out there...
>Pulling yourself back in, you finish the initial action
>The door now protecting you all from the harsh elements outside your small first floor apartment, back inside another familiar sight captivates you
>>
>>28602658
>Sunset is kneeling, with her back to you, and has Sonata and Adagio held close in a silent embrace
>Just as you walk back into the living room Aria exits the bathroom
>"Aria, have you been in the bathroom this whole time?" you ask, only half seriously, feeling you should say something to make yourself known to the room for some reason
"Uhh..no." she lies, embarrassed, before running and joining the hug pile
>Poor Anonymous is momentarily forgotten
>Might as well be back out in the cold...
>To lessen the blow you try to think about the lonely sky outside again..but you just can't seem to pull your mind away from the display
>You tell yourself it must be pretty stuffy all bunched up like that, since it's already quite warm in here...yeah...
>Accepting your fate, you check your crapy flip phone for nothing, allowing this to go on for what seems like..well, long enough that you feel you might have broken it of your own accord even if you had been included
>"Uh, so what just happened back there?" you attempt to break your way back into their world
>When she gets up and finally decides to acknowledge you, you're not sure you like the look on her face
"What happened to you?" she sends the question back at you in a slightly annoyed tone
>"What do you mean?" you return once more
>Sunset lightly nudges the girls to the side a bit and retrieves her phone from the large bag that was previously over her shoulder before and was now at her feet
>She switches on the front camera and turns the device towards you
>Looking goo-..oh
>Streaks of blood cover one half of your face from forehead to chin and there's a sizable scratch under your left eye and over you upper lip
>...guess you forgot to clean that up...
>Why didn't anyone say anything?...
>You look down to the girls, who are back to clinging onto Sunset's legs
>Adagio smiles as innocently as she can, Aria looks away pretending not to notice, and Sonata is staring wide-eyed into the take-out bag
>>
>>28602662
>Them you can sort of understand but..
>Damn it, Rainbow Dash
>There's no way she missed this
>Not even her
>She definitely withheld commenting on purpose
>Some kind of hilarious prank in her mind, you're sure
>You rub the spot of the injury
>"Uhh..a painting fell on my head..."
"And what about the scratches on your face and the bandages around your arms" she continues past your attempts to hide the details
>Shit, you had completely forgotten about the bandages
>Aria buries her face in Sunset's thigh
>You decide against bringing that back up in front of the other girls right now
>"Uhh, I'll tell you later. How about we eat now."
>Sunset brings her hand up over her face and shakes her head
>"There's plenty enough for all of us." you assure
>She sighs with a smirk
"That's another thing..." she reaches for the take-out in Sonata's hand
>Lightly lifting the bag up and away from the tiny blue one, who was reaching out thinking it was her that would be picked up
>Once Sonata realizes what has actually happened it's already too late
>All she could attempt was limp, half-conscious grasp for the bag before it was out of reach
>Leaving a visibly crushed Sonata below, arms still outstretched, Sunset opens the bag and nods to it
>"What's wrong? I know it's not the healthiest but it's not like I feed it to them everyday." you continue rubbing your head and accidentally run over the wound
>Ow
>Without a word she motions to the bag with a nod once more
>You take the bag from her and check inside
>>
>>28602667
>Sugar biscuits
>Lots of sugar biscuits
>A whole bag filled with nothing but sugar biscuits
>Ah, okay
>Apparently there was a bit of a misunderstanding
>It seems that the person taking your order couldn't exactly understand what you were ordering, thanks to Sonata's constant shouting, and assumed you wanted a ridiculous amount of the damn things
>"Uh..see, I told you, there's plenty for everyone..." you're unable to hold a straight face while making light of the mistake
>Sunset tries to stay serious but a smile forces it's way across her face and you can hear her trying to keep a laugh in
>You explain what might have happened and Sunset can no longer contain her laughter
>She kneels back down and pulls a box of spaghetti from her bag
>Gotdamn
>And suddenly you feel like some spaghetti
"I'll go ahead and get everything started, please go wash your face already." she heads past you and towards the kitchen with the three girls in tow
>Thanks to the lights, you can see yourself a lot better in the bathroom mirror
>Your face looks way worse, what the hell
>Like you might have been auditioning for a small part in a haunt house
>But you laugh to yourself at the thought of walking around the whole time and almost greeting the deliveryman like this
>Looking down, you notice that you unwittingly brought the sugar biscuits into the bathroom with you and continue laughing quietly as you set them on the bathroom counter
>Moving away from the sink and onto the floor you decide on washing off under the tub faucet
>You turn the knob, lean over the edge of the tub, and dunk your head into the water
>Cshhhhhpshhhhhhhhchshshpshhhhhhshhh
>Below the cool stream you start to wonder about the situation you're in and continue to laugh, but you're not sure why
>Why is Sunset here all of a sudden?...
>Why did she have spaghetti in her bag?
>Is everything okay?
>...
>This cut sure stings...
>...
>Man, you really hate this sound...
>...
>...
>...
>Alright, that's enough of that
>>
>>28602670
>You reach up and turn the knob off
>Sighing in relief
>Love that silence
>Grabbing the towel and drying off as you stand up, you see Adagio in the hallway staring at you and realize you left the door open this whole time
"You were taking so long I thought maybe you drowned under there" she states blankly with an expressionless face
>You'd be a bit more freaked internally if this hadn't been a normal occurrence lately
>Giving your best pout, you let out a huff
>"Excellence takes time, darling" you respond, on point, with a hoity inflection
>She doesn't seem amused by your impression
>Oh come on, you don't get to be so quick all the time
>...
>Actually, thinking that just now made you a bit depressed
"And the laughing" she raises an eyebrow and frowns a bit
>This kid, what's with the seriousness all of a sudden
>"Just thinking about stuff, I don't know, what's wrong with it?" you answer more seriously
>But she just sighs and looks down
>Oh boy
>Without much thought, you step towards her and, before she has time to look, you pick her up under her arms and hold her at eye level
>For the first time, you take a moment to notice how much she's grown since you meet her
>All three of them were pretty small even for kids
>Back then you bet you could hold her in one hand pretty easily
>Now you're struggling a bit to hold outstretched with both arms...
>Still dwarfed by the size of that poof though
>You smile for her and, after a moment, she returns a small smirk
>That's better..probably...
>Flipping her around, but still holding her out because you know better, the two of you rejoin the others
>Aria and Sonata are sitting quietly on the couch watching Sunset, who appears to have just finishing sweeping something off the floor and dumping it into the trash
>She doesn't look too happy either
>Someones in troooublee
>..hopefully it's not you...
>You set Adagio at the end the couch and take a seat on the arm
>>
>>28602675
>All of you watch while Sunset bounces back and forth from the kitchen to the 'dinning room' in silence
>Your heads slowly oscillating back and forth like fans as she sets out plates and silverware
>Once finished she calls you all over to eat
>Standing up in sync with the girls, you head for the table
>But you realize something and stop in your tracks, causing Sonata to run straight into your legs from behind while the others pass around
"Oww, what the heck, Anon" she whines
"Haha, your such a dork, Sonata." Aria mocks
"Aria, quit teasing your sister." Sunset scolds her from the other side of the room
>"Oop, sorry about that, Sonata. But I just remember something that should make it okay. Could you go get me the big bowl from the kitchen?"
>She stands back up and heads to the kitchen, rubbing her forehead, while you make for the bathroom
>You grab the bag of sweets and get back just as Sonata is placing the bowl on the table
>You move it to the center and dump the sugar biscuits right in
>...
>You're not sure if it's just you or if there are actually way more biscuits than one would guess from looking at the bag
>Almost comically, they continue to fall from the bag like many clowns climbing out of a tiny car
>Sonata leans over her plate and watches in stunned amazement
>The bowl is quickly filled and more than a few spill onto the table before the torrent stops
>You shake it a few more times, half expecting a few to fall out late, but it's finally empty
>The blue girl looks to you with wide eyes, back to the bowl, and then back to you
>"Uh..yeah, I guess that's all of 'em." you shrug
"Yay" she squeaks softly, almost whispering, after sitting back down
>>
>>28602680
>You look to Sunset and share a silent laugh
>But as you sit back down yourself you spot Sonata trying to sneak one of the spilled biscuits
>This kid, come on
>Swift like the wind, you snatch up the treat and throw it into your mouth
"Hey, no fair, you didn't eat your spaghetti!" she objects
>"I'm an adult, so I get to break the rules. NEH." you stick out your tongue still covered in mushy baked goods
"Please don't teach them things like that, Anon."
>Sunset throws a sugar biscuit and it smacks you in the side of the head
"And don't throw food girls." she covers
>They all knod in sync
>You wipe you face and finish seating yourself while the girls giggle away
>With some fight still left, you decide to respond by picking it up, blowing it off, and eating it as well
>"Mmmmm" you raise your chin and over exaggerate it's deliciousness with a belly rub while peaking at Sonata through one eye
>Sonata tries to get invoke the wrath of Sunset once more but she's too busy giggling as well
"Hmph" Sonata huffs
>Then, with her own kind of determination, she starts to wolf down every bit of spaghetti she can fit in her mouth at once
>That is, until her eyes bulge when she feels it's still too hot and she spews it back out onto her plate
"Sonata!" Sunset groans
"Ugh, your so gross, Sonata." Aria chimes in
"Hooooooot" Sonata whimpers, before gulping down her drink
"Aaahh" she begins to pant heavily, fanning her tongue while it hangs out of her mouth
>...And yet, somehow you're still hungry
>>
>>28602683
>Halfway through the meal, after deciding you're finished watching Sonata somehow manage to get more food around her mouth than in it, you decide to just say it
>"So, why are you here Sunset?" you ask before turning to her
>"Not that I mind, just asking..."
>You don't really
>But something about the look on her face now says maybe you should
"I told you I'd be back to check in before I left for the last time."
>She points to the wall behind you
"I even got you that dumb calendar and told you to mark the date."
"Oooooooo" Aria and Sonata chide in unison
>Well you wouldn't say it's dumb
>It does have some nice looking pictures
>But no marked dates...
>"Ah right, that's where that thing came from." you laugh nervously
"Seriously, Anon. You need to pay more attention." she emphasized her point by waving another sugar biscuit at you before eating it
"But it looks like things are going well"
>You think that's sarcasm in her voice but it might just be the biscuit
>...nope
>The look she gives you, once she sees you're uncertain, is definitely sarcastic
>Throughout the rest of dinner you discuss the past month and how relatively uneventful it's been
>Sunset never seems too convinced, but she doesn't say anything
>...
"Uuuggghhhh" Sonata collapses, nearly right onto her plate, the last to finish her food
>And by finish you merely mean there's nothing left on the plate, not that she actually ate it all
>She gurgles, face down on the table
"Su-ug-urp..Bi-bi-bi-buuuurrp..ooohhhh" She reaches for the bowl but can't quite seem to make it the whole way before going limp again
>Poor kid, they really were pretty good
>>
>>28602689
>Sunset scoots over, lifts Sonata up , and wipes her mouth with a paper towel
"Alright girl, I think it's time for you to take a shower and get some rest"
>Sonata looks like she' barely staying conscious
"Uuuugghh, wash meee pleaseee..." she falls into Sunset's chest
"Yeah, come wash with us, Mom." Aria jumps up excitedly
"You girls still bathe together? Aren't you getting a bit big to fit in the tub all at once?"
"PLEASE!" Aria lifts Sonata's motionless body and shakes it "She could DIE."
"UUGHHH" Sonata groans dizzily
"Hang in there, sis. Mom will help you" Aria hugs her little sister tightly and looks to Sunset
>Awww, how can you say no
"We can all fit if we use Father's shower." Adagio assures
>Sunset looks to you
>But all you can see is the three little girls behind her with eyes pleading for your help
>Well, two girls, the blue one's eyes are half closed and staring into space
>...she might actually die if you let her take a shower one her own...
>These girls owe you one...
>"Actually, I do really need to go pick up some more eggs." you lie
>You don't REALLY need to but you're sure it won't take much to convince her
>"You could help them wash up and get to bed while I run out real quick."
>The other two nod hastily
>"Besides, you might not see them for a while."
>The girls lower their heads once they're see Sunset is looking, making sure they appear sufficiently depressed
"Uh, well alright, I guess I can." Sunset gets up and helps Sonata off her chair
>As soon as shes up Sonata grabs onto Sunset's arm to steady herself, weighing Sunset down noticeably
>Sunset crouches down a bit, in an attempt to stay steady, and tries to hide her struggle with a strained smile
>All four of them make for your bathroom, Adagio pulling Sunset's free hand in front and Aria pushing her forward from behind
>And you..you're left alone again
>...
>Might as well do that thing you said you were gonna do
>You put on a jacket, grab your keys & a biscuit, and head out the door
>>
File: 1475118898955.jpg (28KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
1475118898955.jpg
28KB, 600x491px
>>28602693
Sorry for a whole lot of pic related this time. I sorta got caught up with this scene for some reason (I guess I just like simple SoL stuff)... Anyway, we should be getting to the meat of the story around the next update, hopefully...

Also I'm sorta struggling on how to write dialog. Let me know if you guys don't like it and what you think I should do.
>>
>>28599779

I want to fuck Wee.
>>
File: WOW, Sonata!.jpg (42KB, 599x499px) Image search: [Google]
WOW, Sonata!.jpg
42KB, 599x499px
>>28602697
Also I made this for some reason
It is in no way related to my green...at all...
>>
Fuck. I'm caught up with Reforming the Dazzles. What should I read next?
>>
>>28602697
I'm digging it so far
>>
File: Ck66RrwW0AAehaO.jpg (35KB, 350x651px) Image search: [Google]
Ck66RrwW0AAehaO.jpg
35KB, 350x651px
>>28603877
No seriously guys, I need my concerned Dazzle fix. Any other stories that put them in a less than great position at the start and slowly make their way put of it?
>>
>>28605103
>hips
Yeah, can't tell me DHX didn't know what they were doing with these three. Muh dagi especially.
>>
>>28602697

Oh shut up with the constant apologies. If you don't then people will either think of you as insincere or a pushover. Usually a pushover.
And kinda related, when people first meet you they have no opinion about you. By calling yourself bad things right off the bat you're telling them what to think. Bad things.

Now regarding the dialogues, black text is supposed to be used by a single character each time. Said character is the center of attention, or the story is told from his/her perspective. Since most stories are wish fulfillment, that character is usually anon.

One thing I advice every new writefag to do is read the Blood Bowl series. It's simple enough that you can see what the writer is doing and at the same time it's so entertaining that you will effortlessly be paying attention all throughout the story. You won't zone out, miss a bit or get bored.
>>
File: 1475952981514.png (775KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1475952981514.png
775KB, 1000x1414px
Does this look like an decent sketch of Adagio?
>>
>>28605613
The eye on the hair is a little weird, also the poof is a little too small, everything else looks pretty good tho
>>
>>28596295
THIS NEED A SEQUEL
>>
>>28605643
The poof is ever expanding and shall engulf Adagio in it's awesome frizziness at the cost of her position as the alpha Dazzle. She has long since accepted her fate.
>>
>>28605384
>Oh shut up with the constant apologies.
Do I really do it that often? I guess I'm just trying to not seem like don't care or that I'm not paying attention. I think by doing it I'm trying to draw more attention to what I think might be a problem so that others will let me know what they think.
>black text is supposed to be used by a single character each time.
Yeah, I know. I think I had a reason for switching it up but I must have forgot. Or maybe I thought it was the other way around...
>read the Blood Bowl series.
I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>28602702
Saved. Thanks m8.
>>
File: 9781844.jpg-821299837.jpg (80KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
9781844.jpg-821299837.jpg
80KB, 200x320px
>>28606264

Yep.

>Or maybe I thought it was the other way around...

>Write thing
>Put thing aside for a day or two
>Read thing in order to proofread, add things and see if it makes sense in general
>Post thing
>???
>Profit

Unless you're writing a spur of the moment or a wank for shits and giggles.

>I'll see if I can find it.

You won't regret it even if sports and fantasy aren't your things.
Ah, I remember making the other privates feel uncomfortable by reading pic related and chuckling back in the army. I had a reputation as a hardcase and a psycho on account of some stuff I'd done and some stupid rumours.
>>
File: 1469671799407.png (904KB, 800x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1469671799407.png
904KB, 800x1112px
Threadly reminder that they don't even say Aria's name in the movie
>>
File: 1460673855591.png (169KB, 758x544px) Image search: [Google]
1460673855591.png
169KB, 758x544px
>>28606835
Sal have you ever looked a man in the eyes while you took his life? Did you ever jerk it to the memory?
>>
File: 1473803066288.png (158KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
1473803066288.png
158KB, 852x852px
>>28606969
Shit tier Dazzle doesn't deserve a mention.
>>
>>28606984

No, never. To them I am Sal Monela. The angel of death. The reaper's collector. The man who took everything away from them one fateful night. But to me they are just another squeeze of the trigger.
>>
>>28606969
>tfw you'll never have a qt yakuza Dazzling gf.

Why even live?
>>
>You will never be Kid Anon and go on Halloween shenanigans with the Dazzlings who are your caretakers.
>Aria will never give people hell for not giving you treats.
>>
File: 1472011017478.jpg (333KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472011017478.jpg
333KB, 700x700px
>>28607636
Dazzmoms fics request
>>
>>28607636
Plz
>>
>>28607636
I need this.
>>
>>28607636

>You are kid anon
>You return with auntie Aria home after a night of trick or treating
>Momadagio and auntie Sonata are missing
>Auntie Aria sits on her favourite armchair and chills
>She seems bothered
>She forgot her bag home so she didn't get any candy
>That makes you feel sad, so you take half your candy and offer it to her
>"Hmm? What's this, squirt?"
"You didn't get any candy so I want you to have half of mine because I don't want you to be sad."
>Aria is taken aback by this
>She looks at you and then at the candy in your little cupped hands
>"What..."
>She looks like she's about to start crying like she does some times when she thinks she's alone
>But then she wipes her eyes and starts laughing instead
>"You're sweet, kid! I think I'm gonna eat you instead. Nomnomnomnom."
>Aria grabs you and gives your cheek a big, fat, sucking kiss
"Nooo! I'm not for eating Help! Hehehehe..."

I was planning on turning this into incest but it feels nice as it is.

>>28607723
>GlimenGlamen

Waifus, daughterus or moms, I do not want my dazzles socializing with this purple piece of shit.
>>
>>28607962
More of this? It's comfy.
>>
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>28607962
Why must you hurt me in this way anon
>>
Whats going on in this pic?
>>
>>28607962
That's cute, thanks Sal.
>>
File: Siren.png (476KB, 866x769px) Image search: [Google]
Siren.png
476KB, 866x769px
>>28596342
do you all think the sirens would look like pic related if they wouldn't have us under their spell?
are we their drowned crew?

>>28558181
I want all of us to be the drowned crew of a sunken ship. we'd never be alone. we'd have eachother.
>>
>>28608397
I call dibs on captain
>>
>>28606993
>call aria shit
>then posts rainbow cunt
Gtfo
>>
>>28608018
>>28608025
>>28608182

>Your aunt takes a lollipop from your hands
>"Keep the rest" she says as she takes the wrapper off and puts it in her mouth
>She looks like she is smoking
"No smoking in the house, auntie."
>"Hmm?"
"You look like you're smoking. Mommy always tells you to not smoke inside."
>Aria starts to say "Screw your mother" but stops herself before it's too late
>"There's a difference between sucking and smoking, kid. You'll understand it when you get older."
"Huh?"
>"I said auntie loves you."
>You exchange eskimo kisses
>You don't know it, but your aunt used to hope you'd die
>She was very angry that Adagio had bred first, further cementing her position as the Alpha female
>Plus the three girls were barely making due with their minimum wage jobs, and now they'd have to chip in to raise the bitch's bastard!
>It took nothing more than a baby's smile to win Aria over. She's been loving ever since
>Kind too, but only compared to Adagio
>Adagio is a strict mother but soft spoken, while Aria is more relaxed and rough
>You start humming as you're eating candy under the gaze of your aunt
>You hum an awful lot more than kids your age
>>
>>28609519

>You start humming as you're eating candy under the gaze of your aunt
>You hum an awful lot more than kids your age
>It may not seem like it, but you an infant siren and you're in that stage in your life where you start feeling the natural urge to develop the singing skills that your kind uses in everyday life
>Ofcourse the mother also plays the role of the teacher
>Adagio, being hierarchy-oriented and as tunnel-visioned as ever, teaches you whatever's popular with people at the moment
>Song-teaching is a beautiful thing that builds a bond between a mother and her cub
>Your aunt has come to regard you as her own child. She feels a love responsibility for you
>She looks down at you
>"Hey squirt, wanna sing?"
>You look up with your wide eyes
"Can I?"
>"Can you? Get your fat buns off my legs I mean."
>You jump off your auntie's legs
>She then gets up and goes to her room
"Auntie? What are you doing?"
>"Don't come in."
>You are not allowed in your mom and aunts' rooms unless they invite you in
>Mom likes to call you in her room sometimes for cuddles after a rough day at work, but never with the lights on
>Aria returns to the sitting room holding a cd case
"Oh-oh! Secret singing hour!"
>She turns to you
>"That's right. We are going to sing together and not tell anybody. Because..."
"It's a secret!"
>"Exactly."
"Are we going to sing don't fear the reaper or the one about the temple and the king?"
>"The Temple of the King" she corrects you. "And no, not today. You are a bigger boy now."
>Your aunt puts the cd in the player and then kneels down in front of you
>She shows you the cd case
>It has an eagle holding a wheel on it
>>
>>28609544

>It has an eagle holding a wheel on it
"Wheels of Steel."
>"Yep."
"But auntie, I want to listen to the one with the robot riding the dragon bike."
>"You are not a big enough boy for that."
>Aria sits down on the floor and opens her legs
>She invites you to sit between them
>You sit and rest your body against her
>She pushes "play" on the remote and embraces you gently
>You smile at eachother as Aria starts swaying left and right at the rhythm like a sluggish metronome
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IkvZ3ePCIM

I was going to write a half assed epilogue, but it'd ruin the feels. Btw yhe song says "I don't take no shit" at some point. Good night.
>>
File: Thorny Roller Sea Algeas.png (650KB, 1082x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Thorny Roller Sea Algeas.png
650KB, 1082x2000px
>>28609632
goodnight
>>
>>28609632
Based
>>
Rainbow Rocks about to start in
http://pink.horse/mlp
>>
>>28610756
Fuck yeah it's been a while. Definitely gonna join in this.
>>
>>28610756
>>28610777
Time for shitposting. Also nice digits.
>>
File: adaghips.gif (796KB, 315x356px) Image search: [Google]
adaghips.gif
796KB, 315x356px
>>
I want to fuck a Dazzling and have hot pregnant anal with them.
>>
>>28602699
This is a Dazzle thread not a Wee thread fucko
>>
>>
>>28611193
Same shit, wee is basically irl sonata.
>>
File: Mauga meets Durenenak.png (561KB, 970x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mauga meets Durenenak.png
561KB, 970x1100px
>>28611288
here, a crystal clear version for yall
>>
>>28611288
>>28611519
Whoever drew this knows what's up. Sonata is definitely the scariest of the three.
>>
File: spooki.jpg (210KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
spooki.jpg
210KB, 700x900px
>>28611543
thanks!
>>
>>28611552
>>28611519
Damn I didn't realize this was oc content.
It's pretty damn good dude

And pretty creepy
>>
Damn, Hasbro has revealed nothing new about EqG minis in the NYCC 2016.

>>28609726

Good morning.
>>
File: IMG_4978.jpg (37KB, 626x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4978.jpg
37KB, 626x232px
"You idiot, we're in the middle of a show.."
"I'm sorry, I can't help myself. You looked so wonderful on stage."
"Just make it quick like you always do.."
>>
>>28612622
The saliva coming off there lips makes my dick Diamonds
>>
>>28612622
G-green?
>>
File: 71LOzB4CpQL._SL1500_.jpg (213KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71LOzB4CpQL._SL1500_.jpg
213KB, 1500x1500px
>>28611552
Reminds me of this
>>
>>
File: 1473622858630.gif (360KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1473622858630.gif
360KB, 301x301px
>>28613933
>>
>>28613346
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy
>>
>>28613933
Oh sweet jaysus.
>>
File: 1465931394197-787608989.jpg (51KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465931394197-787608989.jpg
51KB, 1100x800px
>hey stupid, if you're going to the gym make sure you pick me up some oreos and dr pepper on the way home
>>
Bump. Lazy wankers.
>>
>>28614626
no
>>
File: 1466320571554.png (419KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1466320571554.png
419KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>28615677

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lglaq4cvgA1qcvc7qo1_500.jpg
>>
>>28616107
That's just chubby tho
>>
>>28616107
Not thick, THICC
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_0597.png (161KB, 1181x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.png
161KB, 1181x772px
Bimp
>>
File: 1439640251284875001209.jpg (40KB, 742x610px) Image search: [Google]
1439640251284875001209.jpg
40KB, 742x610px
So slow today...
>>
>>28618328
Yeah we're kinda AFK today it seems. Nice Ponut WIP though, where'd you get it?
>>
>>28618409

The archive. I don't remember seeing it on derpibooru or the dropbox so I thought I'd repost it.
Are people AFK all together?
>>
>>28618442
No idea.
>>
>>28615677
Wow, did someone actually save that? Sorry that it looks so bland, I'm still getting the hang of this. I even reverted back to a more sketchy style since I can't for the life of me draw clean curves and lines.
>>
>>28619435
I though it was kind cute
>>28618328
I've had a bunch of shit to do today and we just got a shit load of green

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>28619435
I liked the hips, they're juicy
>>
>>28620138
Same. I also really like the indentation the panties leave in them.
>>
What is each Dazzle's favorite beverage?
>>
>>28621100
Your jizz. For all three.
>>
>>28621354
U-unf. Has there been any stories about Dazzlings on a surprisingly virile shota freshman they taking choir in school? I always liked the idea of shota cock cumming an obscene amount of spunk down a girl's throat.
>>
>>28621100
Sonata likes root beer

Aria likes grape soda or grape 4loco

Adagio likes something boring like tea
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1269542
>>
File: rocket-infuser.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-infuser.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>28621688
>something boring like tea

Take that back you off-tone choir boy!
>>
>>28621772
If space tea was real maybe then it wouldn't be boring
>>
>>28621100
Sonata's favorite drink is Ramune

Aria's favorite drink is Coors Light

Adagio's favorite drink is Water with out any ice
>>
>>28621861
>Adagio drinking water

With all the shit she has to deal with? She probably drinks (and acts like) Malorie Archer.
Plus she used to live in water and knows exactly what she used to do in it. Number one and two.
>>
>>28621861
>Coors light

Aria would have better taste then that.
>>
>>28622218
nah she prolly just likes Water with out any ice because shes vanilla af
>>
File: 5f0Ud015yzwv03y7dw2d_8c6d4l.png (222KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
5f0Ud015yzwv03y7dw2d_8c6d4l.png
222KB, 700x700px
i want wawa
>>
>>28622817

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_97_VMdValw
>>
>>
>>28622817
I think she's asking for something a little thicker than water m8.
>>
File: 1442442188809.png (951KB, 1463x3777px) Image search: [Google]
1442442188809.png
951KB, 1463x3777px
>>
>>28624756

Oh shit, I need to finish something!
>>
>>28611308
No she isn't Sonata isn't a slut.
>>
>>28622218
This. She's taking straight vodka.
>tfw Adagio was drunk throughout the whole movie
>>
File: 1424434232655.jpg (41KB, 678x788px) Image search: [Google]
1424434232655.jpg
41KB, 678x788px
Lewd bump
>>
>>28625206
>Woman who's comfortable with her sexuality and likes to have fun
>But hasn't (and probably wouldn't) with me
>Slut!!

Listen, I'm no white knight but... lel
>>
File: Axe Cop-1839391590.png (181KB, 1148x927px) Image search: [Google]
Axe Cop-1839391590.png
181KB, 1148x927px
E completo. This was actually intended to be a response to both http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28335725/#28373957 and the show crossover discussion that followed later.

>>28625636
>X who is comfortable with Y

Not that anon either, but god damn that phrase man...
>>
>>28625775
Kek. I like this combo.
>>
>>28625628
the best kinda bump
>>28625206
:^)
>>
>>28625775
Yeah. In retrospect, the phrase does smell a bit tumblr. The intent still stands though.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/Yzsc6qz.jpg
Curse you file size limit.
>>
>>28626083
>that white out
>>
/r/ a picture of any dazzling being pregnant, happy and wearing a big shirt with "BABY ON BOARD" written on it.

>>28622817
>>28623932

>"Food, daddy, food! My tummy is empty. Stuff my mouth."
>>
>>28626151
Time for photoshop
>>
>>28612823
Maybe
>>
/r/ing an Aria edit of these.
LEWD WARNING
http://imgur.com/a/9bBS6
>>
>>28625206
She's the innocent one who'll be soon tainted into thinking that sex is a fun thing because she learned about it because of you and as the days go by she will eventually try to do it with other men possibly all of them at once

And then you will just stand there thinking what went wrong as Sonata no longer craves for you but whatever has a penis and it's all your fault
You sit and cry because all you wanted was to love her but it's too late. Or is it?

>prompt

And dear lord the run-ons..
>>
>>28627217
>thinking that sex is a fun thing

It's not?!
Meh prompt though. Hentai trope #24.
>>
>>28627217
just take her on a date
>>
File: 1445493687125.png (180KB, 541x782px) Image search: [Google]
1445493687125.png
180KB, 541x782px
>>
>>28624756
I love sweater Dagi.
>>
>>28628668
I'd draw her, but I'm not good with cloth of any kind. Or poses. Or bodies...or shapes.....
>>
File: dagi sweater 2.jpg (286KB, 1768x1804px) Image search: [Google]
dagi sweater 2.jpg
286KB, 1768x1804px
Some work in progress.
>>
>>28628963
Kyoot.
>>
File: 1436125954309.png (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436125954309.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>28625636
>>
>>28627217
Wee isn't innocent though. That was the point.
>>
>>28628668
Same, think it looks comfy.
>>28628963
Nice look she's got there. Sorta sweet, sorta confident.
>>
>>28628668

That's her hoodie, Eagleeye Smith.

>You give Adagio a present
>It's a voluptous sweater
"Try it on!"
>She does
>The neck is too long
>As are the sleeves that barely leave her fingers out
>The sweater is so big that it partially covers her bare, smooth thighs
"Well? Do you like it?"
>"It's too big." she says with a pout and concealed annoyance
"C'mere" you say as you pull her close and hug her
"I bought this sweater extra large so it'll fit aaaall my love for you."
>Dagi rises on her toes and nuzzles up against you, pushing her head against your chin
>Adagio Nuzzle you like to call her

>>28628703

Same boat, can barely draw stick figures. I can hardly believe I managed to draw that Axe Cop bust. Though desu I drew with the line tool over a rough sketch I'd made earlier. Do you have crappy spatial perception too?
>>
>>28629693
Then where's the hood and pockets?
>>
>>28628963
Qt 3.14.
>>
>>28629820

C'mon, it's her hoodie. Plus they don't make sweaters in such colour, and sweaters don't sit like this on the body.

Perhaps she had to modify it or is wearing it inside out so as to not appear that she is so dirt poor she owns just a change of clothes or two. Also she is probably either stealing undies to wear them or she is going commando.
>>
>>28629693
Damn I want a hug
>>
>>28602448
>>
>>
>>
>>28632263
Why are their asses inside the toilet?
>>
File: p1_50504174716783.JPG1727451012.jpg (175KB, 1280x1050px) Image search: [Google]
p1_50504174716783.JPG1727451012.jpg
175KB, 1280x1050px
While I'm not a fan of the immortal dazzlings theory, I like to think that some time in the distant future all people will be indirect descendants of Adagio and that she'll be keeping an eye on post-alien invasion mankind from a titanic battle machine that she'll be controling cybernetically and that people will be worshipping.
>>
>>28632291
They probably still don't know how to use them
You know, being fish and all
>>
>>28632456
>They probably still don't know how to use them
>being fish and all
None of what you said made sense.
>>
>>28632469
>>
>>28628963
draw a different face ffs
>>
File: 1468813365286.jpg (32KB, 230x295px) Image search: [Google]
1468813365286.jpg
32KB, 230x295px
>>28632516
>that reference
You fucking bastard.
>>
Butt bump
>>
>>28634018
>rump bump
>>
If I were a drawfag...
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum..
Oh I'd draw

>>28611150

You being pregnant like a male seahorse.

>>28611552

This Sonata in a circus with It, the Joker, and the clown from Spawn.

>>28621389

This, but with a scared shota.

>>28625636

You wearing some pimped out paladin gear cockblocking Midna Wee because it'd be funny.

>>28628963

Dagi in a Dreamworks movie because that's what her face reminds me of.

>>28632291

A Dazzling stuck in a toilet and calling for help.

And some porn.
If I were a biddy biddy draw,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle fag...
>>
File: 1421659452143.png (61KB, 439x444px) Image search: [Google]
1421659452143.png
61KB, 439x444px
>>28634309
>>
>>28634679

What.
>>
we ded
>>
>>28635498
Only on the inside anon.
>>
>>28618409
>>28618442
It's from the Taco Hell video, I probably posted that pic here.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 688x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 688x673px
>>28609632
Almost thought you were gonna do an Auntie Aria jello short for good old times there, pop. Wish I got here sooner, I would've hit that prompt first
>>
>>28636205
do it anyway dude
>>
File: 1419665300007.png (288KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
1419665300007.png
288KB, 680x634px
>>28634706
Wouldn't you like to know.

>>28636049
Oh cool. That was a good video.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Y'all need ChinChin.
>>
File: 20161012_025300.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_025300.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
Y'all need ChinChin
>>
File: 1430370303924.png (48KB, 483x475px) Image search: [Google]
1430370303924.png
48KB, 483x475px
>>28636457
>Implying
He's in here, with us.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>28636483
Ore wa ochinchin watashi wa penisu o suu no ga suki

Y'all are gay, kill yourselves.
>>
>>28611308
Is she really?
>>
>>28606969
>>28607506
Are there any transparent background vectors for these?

Or maybe someone capable of making them that way? Pixlr may be convenient but it's pretty shit for getting quality cuts without affecting the outline colors.
>>
>>28636784
Now that's a crossover I wasn't expecting.
>>
File: 2016-08-13-20-35-50-1765802125.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-13-20-35-50-1765802125.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>28636784
>>
File: 1436380634124-986348928.gif (268KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436380634124-986348928.gif
268KB, 800x450px
>>28636049
>probably posted

Well duh. I did say I got it from the archive. Here's another that I also don't remember seeing elsewhere. Or finished:^).

>>28636205

Dude I remember it like it was last week. Well nothing is stopping you. Write write write. My initial plans for the first post were

>"You're sweet, kid! I think I'm gonna eat you instead..."
>Aria slips her hand down your pants
>She has a sweet tooth for hard candy
>Aria rubs the kid's cock until it's hard and then pulls it out
>Handjob scene
>She uncovers her tits
>Kidanon shoots a small load in a string, surprising Aria and getting his semen on her hand, tits and face
>She pretends to scold the kid while licking her hand
>Then she blows him, pretending to be cleaning him up

But I felt like feeling instead. The epilogue I didn't write would go like this

>Principal Sparkle calls Adagio to her office
>Apparently Kidanon helped make a student on a wheelchair popular by singing a song
>Now everyone wants to push little Spoon around on her "wheels of steel"
>"Oh my little boy's first charmed crowd! He really took after his mother. says Adagio, her poof puffing up with pride
>"He also taught all kids to reply with "I don't take no shit" to the teachers." counters the principal
>"He what!"
>Adagio storms out of the office with Twilight and PE teacher Dash behind her
>She finds her son singing in the playground
"I really mean that Pound Cake's mom...
Is a big fat fucking biiiiitch...
A big ol' fat fuckin' bitch right now...
Cha!.."
>Kidanon turns around and sees his enraged mom behind him
"Fuck."
>>
>>28636205
Morning.
>>
Wake up.
See this.
Wat do?
>>
>>28638239
Give her a kiss on the forehead
>>
File: 1413784120468.png (100KB, 519x586px) Image search: [Google]
1413784120468.png
100KB, 519x586px
>>28572679
>Sonata will never come to visit you while you're in jail
>inb4 it's a framed picture baka desu
>>
>>28572679
Damn when can I get a Conjugal visit
>>
>>28638239
message the creator what the hell went wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 586x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 586x435px
>>28637762
Morning, Brother. It's been quite some time, hasn't it?

>>28637220
>Write write write
I wish it were that simple, being a dad myself now. Free time is a rare resource nowa days, but Im trying. I made a short the other day, but I'm not sure how many people realized it was me. I'm going to see if I can find some time today
>>
>>28638727
Yes it has. I hope that fatherhood is treating you well. Same old same old for me though. Speaking of which.....gotta head off to earn my shekels. Seeya next thread.
>>
>>28638581

What if I told you you botched the tulpa?

>>28638727

I understand. Listen, it's good to see you around, but don't put us over your own rest.
I remember once upon a time speech-to-text was all the rage, but fell into obscurity. Perhaps there's a reliable such program that you could use to speed up writing or to write while your hands are busy.

>not sure how many people realized it was me

I didn't. Which one was it?
>>
File: SM aria.png (760KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SM aria.png
760KB, 1300x1000px
Wake up.
See this.
Wat do?
>>
>>28632406

Supreme Dazzle...Or perhaps Total Adagio.
>>
>>28639533

...Adagio is Aeon, Aria is Cybran, Sonata is UEF.

...Who can we slot in as Seraphim?
>>
Holy shit lads.
How the fuck can you keep this going after two years with no new content?
>>
>>28639572

/dzg/. We MAKE content. Speaking of which, we need a new thread.

>>28639563

/r/ing Aria as Commander Dostya.
>>
>>28639723
>Running out of editions edition
>>
>>28639723
any idea for the op image?
>>
>>28640012

If anyone has a kidanon and dazzlings pic then we can make an Aunts edition.
>>
>>28639052
http://pastebin.com/5utzBkRM

A little short about blind Anon reuniting with an old friend
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 184

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.