[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so which episode of the series can truly be called the GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
so which episode of the series can truly be called the GOAT?
>>
Applejack's Day Off will be considered a piece of modern art in a couple years.
>>
>>28549055
Slice of Life
there is no other answer
>>
>>28549055

Oooh, now that's a tough one...

Sonic Rainboom
>>
File: 1459297994783.png (109KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
1459297994783.png
109KB, 640x880px
>>28549055
Obviously Cutie Mark Chronicles.
>>
>>28549055
Amending fences
>>
>>28549055
Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>>
>>28549073
Psychedelic art
>>
>>28549208
Maybe this. There was such a huge buildup to it and it paid off huge. It would have been god-tier if it was only the Diamond Tiara focus ep, but then it paid off on the years of CMCing too.
>>
Return of Harmony
>>
>>28549208
>>28549267
Thirding.
>>
>>28549055
Amending Fences

And no, not because Larson.

This ep is the proof FIM is self-aware and it stays true to its roots, or at the very least, try to.

it's great to see a show that, no matter how wacky, epic or comfy the episodes get, it always return to the very essence of FiM: Friendship itself.
>>
>>28549055

The Saddle Row Review was an outstanding episode.
>>
I did like Amending Fences, so I'll back up the Anons saying that, but I gotta say my favorite is Bridle Gossip. It has everything in it that hooked me on the series back in the day and holds up as a really cute and funny ep in general.
>>
I have to rep Best Night Ever. It's been my favorite episode ever since I first watched it, and when the series ends I think it should be in the conversation for best episode.
>>
>>28549055
pinkie pride
>>
Feeling Pinkie Keen
>>
>>28549055
Bloom and Gloom is flawless and amazing, but that's an unpopular opinion due to the simple fact that it's an AB episode.
>>
>>28549055
>>28549141
>>28549208
>>28549859
>>28549877
>>28550094
All good answers. I would also put forth Canterlot Boutique.
>>
Winter Wrap Up
Suited for Success
Return of Harmony
Lesson Zero
Sleepless in Ponyville
Wonderbolts Academy
Amending Fences
Crusaders of the Lost Mark
A Hearth's Warming Tail
The Saddle Row Review
>>
>>28549085
I agree anon, slice of life episodes are pretty good
>>
>>28549055
Return of Harmony normally rates the highest here on average.
>>
File: b0b.png (31KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
b0b.png
31KB, 344x517px
Is there even a way to determine what is the GOAT episode in a tv series? Let alone for FIM?
>>
>>28550590
u just gotta feel it in your heart
>>
>>28550590
Why don't we categorize the subject like academy awards? Like, best adventure ep, best slice of life ep, best moral, best characterisation, best story arc, etc....
>>
>>28550724
>adventure
Return of Harmony

>slice of life
Winter Wrap Up, though it was a special event I guess

>moral
Leap of Faith

>characterization
hard one again

>story arc
Saddle Row Review
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.