[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punishments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

You've been given the duty to carry out the punishment of Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer for their crimes. The only thing that's not allowed is rape, torture or execution.
What do you do to punish them?
>>
File: 1473268997509.png (907KB, 839x811px) Image search: [Google]
1473268997509.png
907KB, 839x811px
>>28546144
>No rape, torture or execution
So just tell them they are shit?
>>
A truly vile thing.

Refuse to give them no ear scratches, pets, brushies, belly rubs, or boops for a year.
>>
>>28546144
They have to cuddle with me every day.
That goes double for Sunset.
>>
>>28546200
>>28546207
You monsters!
>>
>>28546144
define "torture"
Sunset is ordered to contain and remove the leaking magic, then seal the portal to prevent future incidents. She can choose which side of the portal to be on when it's closed.
Glimmer has her horn removed by discord until she can play nice
every child needs "the belt" at least once in their life
>>
>>28546280
>She can choose which side of the portal to be on when it's closed.
That's pretty cruel. Especially now that she has friends in the human world.
>>
>>28546358
a lesson for fucking with the natural order.
>>
File: 1437429539253.jpg (14KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1437429539253.jpg
14KB, 480x319px
>>28546144
Sentence them both to spend some time with their retarded ass fans.
>>
File: paddlin.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
paddlin.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>no torture
If spanking cute horse butts is off the table then Equestria can solve its own damn problems.

I'm out.
>>
>>28546280
>define "torture"
Torture is any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity.
>>
>>28546408
define "severe"
>>
>>28546407
Spanking isn't torture.
>>
They have to sit in the corner.
For two hours.
And they have to go to bed early.
And no dessert.
For a week.
>>
>>28546416
strict, harsh; unnecessarily extreme.
>>
>>28546430
I'm calling Nuremberg, we need to get the warcrime trials going again
>>
>>28546416
Pain can be broadly categorized as: mild, moderate and severe. It is common to use a numeric scale to rate pain intensity where 0 is no pain and 10 is the worst pain imaginable:
Mild: <4
Moderate: 5 to 6
Severe: >7
>>
I'd force Sunset to have to spend a week of school in only her underwear. No other clothes.
>>
>>28546144
Sunset's already been punished by being unpersoned in Equestria.

Starlight needs to be faced with a problem that LOL MAGIC can't fix, and in fact makes it much worse. And permanent, rather than it being fixed immediately by an apology.
>>
>>28546144
Ugh... What did they do wrong, again?
Especially ginger one, I've never watched EqG and never will so I have no idea.
>>
>>28546503
stole harmony magic to use in a magicless world, effectively making her a god.
>>
>>28546523
That and she's directly responsible for all the events of every movie since, because she was the one to bring magic into that world.

Aside from being there because of her six friends (and Spike), she's pretty much stuck there forever to clean up her mess.
>>
>>28546503
Stole Twilights crown - treason, thievery
Mind controlled people
Tried to kill Twilight - attempted murder of royalty
>>
>>28546144
Break their horns off.
>>
>>28546144

Sunset: Detention for an entire year and writing a 200 pages long essay on how her plan to take over Equestria was bullshit.

Starlight: Force her to watch all the movies made from a timeline where Uwe Boll became the next Spielberg. That and endless eight from Haruhi Suzumiya
>>
>>28546503
Starlight Glimmer: Manipulated, brainwashed, and enslaved a town, stalked Twilight for the entirety of season 5, used time travel to cause the apocalypse several times over, and most recently, mind controlled the Mane 6 sans Twilight against their will.

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, this one will take awhile. First, she ran away from Equestria into an alternate universe, leaving behind anyone who ever loved her (of which, we only know of Celestia). In the human world, she became the "mean girl" at a high school, and she broke up the Mane 6's friendship for some reason. Later, she returned to Equestria in order to steal the Element of Magic (which Twilight was using as her crown at the time) so she could bring it to the human world and turn all the staff and students at her school into her personal army of mindless slaves. Even after she was defeated and apologized and became friends with the others in the main cast, her actions continued to cause problems, even all the way to EQG4.
>>
>>28547015
The villains of the second movie, the sirens/the Dazzlings, were left with hardly any of their own magic when they were banished from Equestria, so they were attracted to the magic that Sunset brought to the human world. In the third movie, the human Twilight was attracted to that same magic because it was something she wanted to understand, and it got way out of control, turning her into a demon just like Sunset had turned into in the first movie. Twilight broke the statue on top of the portal to Equestria, causing magic to spew out of it and land in a cave in a forest, which is where the villain of the fourth movie got her plant-controlling powers. At the end of the fourth movie, a lot more magic came out from where the statue used to be, implying more people with powers and thus more problems that would never have happened if Sunset hadn't been stupid or greedy enough to bring magic into a nonmagical universe in the first place. She directly or indirectly caused literally every bad thing that has happened in the Equestria Girls franchise.
>>
>>28546144
Letting me cuddle both of them daily for AT LEAST an hour.
>>
>>28546144

Simple. I'd give them everything. Complete and total control over every single soul in Equestria. They want power? Let them have it all. They may or may not enjoy it, but eventually they'd collapse under the sheer micro and macro management. And to top it all, widespread rebellion would break out and put a violent end to them.

Of course it'd all be a Luna-induced dream. The shellshocked ponies would then be handed their pardons.
>>
>>28547015
>>28547022

Glimmer:
Treating ASPD is too hard and punishing her in that case would be utterly useless. Our best bet is to just seal her magic to the point when Rarara can outperform her in magical tricks. Magic gives her everything, it's source of her arrogance and feeling of impunity.

Sunset:
Is it possible to remove the source of interdementional travel? Put on a flap valve, make everything in and nothing out. Burn the bridges with that universe and let her persist in the doomed world she have created. That should be good punishment by itself.

>>28547117
This is also very good.
>>
>>28546144
Spankings. Exclusively.
>>
File: 38785-athena-cykes.gif (904KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
38785-athena-cykes.gif
904KB, 500x297px
>>28546144
OBJECTION!, The defense believes sunset shimmer is NOT GUILTY!
>>
>>28547376
Objection overruled.
>>
>>28546144
Orgasm denial for days
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.