[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Equestria Girls Review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eqg.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eqg.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the first in a series of four reviews that I'll be doing on the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls series. I'll be reviewing Equestria Girls, Rainbow Rocks, Friendship Games, and Legend of Everfree. Please be aware I'll be covering these films in depth. It's recommended you watch them if possible.
>>
>>28539860
k
>>
>>28539860
in this scene we see Twilight Sparkle enter a tree-dimentional world
>>
>>28539860
I read that in his voice. Well done.
>>
>>28539860
>The scenes in which Twilight meets her friends are necessary for the plot, but still come off as a waste of time since we are already familiar with these characters and don't need to be reintroduced to them. These scenes might be useful for new viewers, but because the film already assumes you know who these characters are from the beginning, you are either wondering who these characters are until a quarter of the way through or you have to sit through several long moments where the film proceeds to tell you things you already know.

>If more thought was put into these scenes, then maybe we could have taken advantage of the differences between worlds to make these scenes much more unique from how they were in the first episode.
>>
File: ORlyeog[1].jpg (87KB, 1272x1142px)
ORlyeog[1].jpg
87KB, 1272x1142px
>>28540005
Matthew, is that you?
>>
>>28540005
What if MatthewMatosis is secretly getting feedback for an Equestria Girls review?
>>
>>28539860
>>
>>28541286
You really want to see more?
>>
>>28539860
Is Legend out already?
>>
>>28542940
Yes
>>
>>28539860
>>
Intersted bump.
>>
>Equestria Girls, released in 2013, is the first theatrically released film based on Friendship is Magic and the first theatrically released My Little Pony film since the My Little Pony Movie back in 1984.

>The choice to go with a theatrically released film was likely done in order to promote the new toyline. An entire series might have been too costly for Hasbro to do and it would have been too confusing having two franchises with similar variations of the same characters running concurrently. The choice to release the film in theaters was likely done in order to give the film more exposure. If the film had been released straight to DVD and digital download, then it probably would have garnered far less attention by the media and the fanbase as it probably wouldn't have been all that exciting. There is also the stigma that these films are generally of a lower quality, I can imagine that Hasbro didn't want to risk their film being overlooked by releasing straight to DVD and digital download.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.