[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 484
Thread images: 108

File: Princess Celestia (Human) 1.jpg (152KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Celestia (Human) 1.jpg
152KB, 804x1024px
Momma's Boy Edition

For those who'd do ANYTHING for their mom.

Story Listings: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6

Previous thread: >>28431508
>>
File: Pinkie Pie & Twilight Poster 1.jpg (67KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie & Twilight Poster 1.jpg
67KB, 750x600px
Sorry for being very attentive recently, but I finally have a weekend off.

I've also been considering restarting the Star Wars thread; because of all the hype I've experienced while watching Season 3 of Rebels.

But for now I'll hang around here until I feel the moment is right.
>>
>>28534175
Think I'm done with this thread, was hoping for more non-humanized and i guess i just lost interest as it lost steam.
>>
>>28534175
Why are these threads owned by a namefag?
>>
>>28534276
You're welcome to contribute friendo.

>>28534317
It doesn't have to be. I'd gladly let any random anon take over. Like I said I might want to start writing my Star Wars story again. If anyone is interested let me know.
>>
File: 1473698044198.png (3MB, 1400x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1473698044198.png
3MB, 1400x1944px
bump from 9
>>28534336
what story of the star wars variety are you talking about?
>>
>>28534175
>always found straight incest in fiction pretty hot
>actually hate my immediate relatives on a deep personal level
>met with a psychologist one time and explained the hatred and depression they make me feel
>all he had to say was that it "sounds like a personal problem"
What's it like to have this fetish and be on good terms with your family? Do you guys ever fap to your relatives?
>>
>>28534198
what happend when they started the thread last time?
>>
>>28535073

It might just be because of the yearning for the whole "what if you WEREN'T on bad terms." thing. Same problem here, a lot of my family has done some fucked up shit, yet I can fap to the most taboo incest fetishes imaginable.
>>
>>28535073
Sounds like you need to find a real psychiatrist.
>>
>>28534175
>Still no Principal momlestia green.
>>
>>28536003
You haven't been here long have you?

Pt. 1
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28350326/#28373649

Pt. 2
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28350326/#28392020
>>
>>28536003
>Be Principal Celestia, principal of Canterlot High.
>Be in your office.
>"And that is why you should provide a room for the Club for Ugandan Nylon Tapestries."
>You zoned out for a minute there.
>Don't let them know
"Alright, how would the music room do? According to the allocation book it hasn't been assigned to any use for over three years."
"You'll have to clear out all of the equipment from back when it was being used for teaching."
"The last time we had enough interest in the music program to justify buying new instruments was before any of you were born."
>"Thanks Principal Celestia!"
>"We'll get right on it."
>"Yes! we got a clubroom!"
>The various CUNT students happily leave your office, unaware that you missed half of what they said.
>You were too busy getting eaten out by your son Anonymous.
>You love this extra-large desk.
>>
>>28536308
nice.
>>
File: Adiago (Star Wars) 1.png (3MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Adiago (Star Wars) 1.png
3MB, 2000x2400px
>>28534979

Anonymous and pony characters in the Star wars universe. Twilight being a Twi'lek. Spike being a Trandoshan that sort of thing.

>>28535186
It was mostly run by our leader Sarge, but he's taking a leave of absence. We had plenty of other writers, but he was our bread and butter.
>>
>>28536853
the image of Adagio trying to hit on Vader is amusing.
>>
File: IMG_6604.jpg (45KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6604.jpg
45KB, 620x388px
>>28536853
I miss bounty hunter, dark jedi and Inquisitor Anon
>>
File: 1474624933213.jpg (19KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474624933213.jpg
19KB, 360x270px
>>28537256
Speak of the devil.

>>28537400
>>
>>28537256
Check Fingerbang, Sarge just notified us he is making the Star Wars thread again.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (GIF) 29.gif (452KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (GIF) 29.gif
452KB, 500x281px
>>28537468
>>28537506
Hallelujah!!!
>>
>>28538265
So yeah, now would be a good time to get back to your Star wars story.
>>
>>28535989
>>
>>28538265
GET IN HERE!>>28539161
>>
>>28535073
I prefer bro-sis incest but I'm an only child. I believe it stems from being lonely for the majority of my life, the idea of growing up with someone then fucking them is just hot to me. I am adopted so I may have a half-sister or two since my birth parents broke up.
>>
File: 1007226.png (954KB, 1473x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1007226.png
954KB, 1473x1143px
Why can't go I to my sisters room and see this absolute beauty of a being sitting there? Even just a simple "What?" from her would make my heart flutter. Just having the opportunity to share a house, let alone room, with her would be a godsend. To have an amazing and gorgeous sister like her, one who would genuinely care about your health and wellbeing, would be the greatest gift in the world.

Basically, what I'm saying is, could we get some damn green in here. Preferably Shimmy if you don't mind.
>>
>>28539906
Everyone is breaking down in tears at the moment over here >>28539359
Might be awhile
>>
File: 1474729033051.jpg (388KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474729033051.jpg
388KB, 720x1000px
Bump from 9
>>
>>28536036
Fuck me that first thread was fillled with MUH HOOVES
FUCK THIS CANCER THREAD I HOPE YOU ALL DIE
EqG A SHIT

Why do we get guys that just seem to have a massive fucking problem with anything that isn't FiM
>>
>>28539958
As someone who has never seen a single star war movie in my life, I feel I may be waiting a while...fuck
>>
>>28541093
So...is that a good or bad thing?
>>28541078
faggots are inherently unstable, just the way it is.
>>
>>28541107
Eh... I just can't be fucked to sit down and watch numerous hours some movies I've heard mixed things about, and that don't really interest me. Especially not by myself. It's just, seeing something a bunch people have an interest get abandoned by something I personally don't care about, it doesn't feel good.

If you're asking if it's a good thing, than I don't know. People have a right to like what they like. I just don't see the hype in all this star war stuff.
>>
>>28534175
nice hat celly, isn't it a bit big though?
>>
Happy birthday 4chan
>>
File: 1422870869173.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1422870869173.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Sorry for just fucking off into non existence, I'll spare you the long and chalk it up to feeling shitty/ laziness. I'm back now. Expect green soon
>>
>>28541917
Also updated the pastebin
>>
Frosty, i know you're burnt out on the Pie story for now, but in lieu of that. Would you be able to work on that AMAZING double Suncest story?
>>
>>28541917
Eyy, I can't wait wake up and have big glass of Sunkist. Glad to see you, man.
>>
>>28541917
>You are Anon
>And you are absolutely seething with anger
>But you have to bury it for now.
>After putting Vivi in a safe place you make your way back to your mom and put your hand on her shoulder.
“Hey.”
>”I just don't understand what or why this happened.”
“For now don't worry about it. But you should go call the cops. I'm gonna make sure this asshole doesn't wake up or get away.”
>”I'm so sorry Nonny”
“I'm not the one that needs a sorry. Just go get the phone please.”
>She nods and makes her way downstairs.
>You want to wail on him again.
>You wish to do nothing more till you run on empty and your hands are bruised and bloodied messes.
>A sudden warm presence nuzzles itself into your side.
>You look down to see Vinyl with her thumb in her mouth and tugging on your shirt.
“Hey there. I thought I told you to stay.”
>She closes her eyes and shakes her head.
>You sit against the wall, pull her into your protective lap and rock her back and forth gently.
“It'll all be okay.”
“I promise you”
>At this point you aren't sure who you're consoling.
>>
>>28542353
>Be a very shaky girl
>A few minutes pass and your mother comes back upstairs and rocks both of you back and forth
>”I'm so sorry Vinyl. I-I didn’t know.”
>The warmth and the motion puts you out faster than you wanted.
>When you wake up you're on the couch and you can see mom talking to a couple police officers
>A few minutes of them talking the officer sees you're awake and walks over to you.
>”How ya doin sweetheart?”
>You reluctantly shrug.
“Well, we're gonna take your dad away where he can't hurt you or anyone else.”
>You force a smile.
>”And if you ever need anyone to talk to about it we've given your mom some numbers she can call for people you can talk to.”
>You nod and he stands up and walks back over to your mom to talk with her for a little bit longer.
>You look around and notice the lack of your better half.
>You go over to your mom and tug on her sleeve and crudely spell out Anon’s name with your hands.
>”He's outside talking to another officer, he should be in soon.”
>You point to yourself and then the door.
>She looks at the officer for approval and he steps out from in front of the door so you can pass.
>You make your way outside to see Anon sitting with his back against the wall, chewing on his sleeve.
>You take a seat next to him and wrap your arms him tightly.
>He places an arm around you and rubs your shoulder
>”How ya holdin up?”
>You shrug.
>”I'm sorry about all this Vivi.”
[Where's he at?]
>Anon points at the ambulance
>It never really crossed your mind till tonight how scary and protective Anon can be.
>>
>>28542357
>“Hey Vy? Wanna get away for a bit? Just you and me go for a drive.”
>You nod and Anon picks you up before carrying you to the car and sitting you in the passenger seat.
>He hops into the front seat and turns over the ignition
>The ride is silent and solemn
>You look over at him.
>His muscles tight, bright hopeful eyes darkened and hung low.
>You rub his shoulder trying to comfort him.
>Poor guy…
>Eventually you get to the park and he pulls into the lot, turning the car off.
>You start to get out of the car and feel the damp concrete under your feet.
>The brisk wind blows across your long exposed legs.
>Anon’s hard expression melts into that goofy toothy smile that always makes your heart flutter.
>His smile turns into a giggle.
[What?]
>”Seeing you with the wind blowing through your hair against the night sky is a..It's just perfect.”
>He turns his back to you and kneels down for you to clamber on.
>You wrap your arms around him as tight as you can lay your head on his shoulder.
>You doze off for a bit and when you wake up you see Anon’s face above you sporting a smile and playing with your hair.
>Sadly his expression slowly degrades
>”I’m so sorry Vivi.”
>You feel tears drip onto your cheek
>Nonono don’t cry, not right now
>Um think Vinyl think, before you start bawling too.
>You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss
>>
>>28542362
>Its short but it gets him to stop.
[Please don’t]
>”But-”
>You shake your head
[Just, happy thoughts for now]
>You sit up and dig in his pockets for his phone.
>After a little bit of of scrolling you find something to lighten the mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvJvM-D8SM
>You turn it up as loud as it’ll go before standing up and pulling Anon up to you.
>The goofy nerd can't help but sing along in a mock british accent
>”Cause this could all go so wrong, but we're just so happy yeah, we're so happy.”
>For a fiery fleeting moment you forget the events of tonight.
>There's no bruises, no anger, no tears
>Just the two of you, playing the air drums like lunatics as the moon hangs high in its domain
>You slip and pull Anon down aswell, both of you laughing and smiling away
>Anon catches himself lying just over top of you.
>You feel your face turning red and can see his matching your shade
>Your big dumb twin smiles inches away from each other
>”I love you Vinyl”
>You scrunch his shirt above his heart with your right hand and sign with your left
[I love you too you adorkable idiot]
>Anon rolls off and hugs you tightly
>The two of you sit and stare at the stars till you feel yourself drift off
>>
>>28535073
My mom died when I was 5. It's more of a yearning for what we know can never be. Like a legless person with a foot fetish.
>>
>>28542967
>>
>>28542967
>>
>>28542408
Nice
>>
>>28534175
i want to cum inside celestia
>>
>>28542446
>Like a legless person with a foot fetish.
Is that a thing?
>>
Soon.
>>
Page 9
>>
>>28542408
I'm lurking intensely for more of this.
>>
File: 1453948740223.png (543KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1453948740223.png
543KB, 800x970px
bump from 9
>>
>>28535073
I have a sister and a mother that I get along well with, but I have zero attraction to them. Like, the thought of doing sexy things with them is sickening. However, I really REALLY enjoy incest stuff.

You don't shit where you eat, Anon.
>>
>>28549316
What would lil' Sunny get you for Christmas? Or Hearths Warming just for you two?
>>
File: OZDgrdX.gif (3MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
OZDgrdX.gif
3MB, 312x250px
>>28541078
I don't know, Anon. It's one thing to have a problem with something, and it's another thing entirely to sit down and whine and scream about things you don't like. I'll never fucking understand them. What did they hope to accomplish? Did they think we would thank them for driving the people who were providing free entertainment away?

You see it everywhere. Everything is a fetish that's "corrupting the thread" and "<fetish>fags need to leave". They say it like they speak for us and like they have any actual power to do more than sit there in their dark bedrooms and whine about My Little Pony fanfiction. They act like THEY aren't the cancer that's destroying what little good is left in the world.

They're basically SJWs, only they don't care about "muh soggy knees" and "wage gap" so much as they care about "no hooves" and "fetishfags" God knows they have the exact same unwarranted sense of self-importance.
>>
>>28549489
Some snacks, and 2 things of whipped cream. One for eating, one for fun. Use your imagination.
>>
>Anon lives with <sister>
>His bedroom has mold/the roof is shit and leaks water directly onto his bed, ruining it
> <sister> volunteer to let Anon sleep in their room until his room is okay to sleep in again
>Loving sister that she is, she refuses to let Anon sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag or some shit
>"C'mon, Nonny! It'll be like a sleepover! Now get in here; warm up under the covers with your favourite sister~"
>Sister wakes up and find that she's burrowed under the covers in her sleep
>She's less than a foot away from Anon's junk
>The smell is what woke her up
>"Just a peek."
>"He'll never know."
>"How can he smell so GOOD?!"
>Anon may or may not wake up to his sister blowing him like her life depends on it
>>
>>28549572
I want this. No I need this.
>>
I miss Double Suncest. Need more Shimsham eating Sunny out while Anon rails them.
>>
>>28549667
This.
>>
>>28549667
I am a retarded. Is this where originalhorse!Sunset meets nativehuman!Sunset?
>>
>>28549722

http://pastebin.com/6Kb4dBbP

Si Señor.
>>
>>28549998
Dos tacos, por favour.
>>
>tfw you will never seduce your "brother" before your human-self does
>tfw you will never scream extra-loud when he gibs the cummies just so that your human-self is sure to hear it
>tfw she never threatens to tell your parents about you and Anon unless you include her
>tfw she will never sit on your face while Anon paints your womb white
>>
>Anon is a human who arrives in Equestria
>He is adopted by horses soon after despite not being a child
>Anon tries to explain that he is an adult but the ponies won't hear of it
>They take to Anon's new role in their life immediately
>His "sister" is the first one to bring up the issue of Anon ditching his pesky nudity taboo
>Anon finds her one day with her nose buried in his dirty laundry hamper
>Ponesister nervously tries to convince Anon that ponies clean their clothes with their tongues and that she was just trying to be a good sister
>Anon fucks her anyway
>She won't stop calling him "bro" and stuff like out of Anon's Korean soap operas
>Anon's "mom" and "dad" are like two doors down and are ignorant to Anon&sis's loud sex because sex isn't what siblings generally do to each other
>It works on the same logic that made them eager to accept Anon as a new member of their family
>Anon wonders if it's magic or if it's because ponies are prone to the power of suggestion

Bonus if his adoptive sister is Moondancer
>>
File: Derpy (Human) 1.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy (Human) 1.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>>28443276

> As the week goes on the energy of the school continuously builds with every passing day. It’s still Wednesday and people are only talking about the dance and the game.
> You had planned on going to the game, but only because of Dash. Football was great and all, but you had never felt any deep connection with the school district.
> Was that because of the constant bullying, or perhaps the fact that you had to fight for everything you wanted, and still seemed to get nothing in return. No recognition, friends, social status, anything.
> Every moment of your life this was true. You’d think you would have been used to it by now, but no. Some part deep inside you made you think that one of these times it would be different, and it never was.
> Then there was the matter of the dance; which lord knows you weren’t going to. Informal or not you didn’t have any friends to go with. No point in going if no one else you like is going with you.
> Aside from Dash. She was going, but you couldn’t just follow her around all night. It was her best chance at making some new friends, and you didn’t want to jeopardize that.
“ Hey Anon.”
> “Oh sorry Derpy I kind of zoned out there.”
> You had completely forgotten that she was there. Being so wrapped up in your own thoughts.
“I wanted to ask you something.”
> “Sure what is it?”
“Um well… It’s not a big deal or anything but… Do you want to go to the dance with me?”
> Every muscle in your body tenses up.
> “You want to go with the dance with me?”
“Of course. I mean we’re friends aren’t we, and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.”
> You were genuinely shocked. In all the time you’ve known her Derpy has been rather reclusive and shy. Sweet but timid. Now it seems she’s finally growing out of her shell.
> “Ah…ah…yeah. Sure I’d love to.”
> She tries to hide her excitement, but it’s obvious that she’s ecstatic.
>>
>>28550595

“This is going to be great.”
> “Yeah, hey do you mind if we ride with my sister and her friend? I won’t have a car since she plans on going to.”
“Sure that’s okay as long as we go together.”
> “Great.”
> Well that certainly surprised you. Never did you imagine going to a school dance until today. Once school was over you met up with Dash at the car.
“So how was your day?”
> “It was fine. Oh you’ll never guess what happened?”
“What?”
>“Derpy asked me to the dance.”
“What! No way!”
> “Yeah I know right!”
“You accepted right?”
> “Yeah of course I did she’s my best friend.”
“Sounds like she wants to be more than friends to me.”
> “What? You’re crazy Derpy and I have known each other forever.”
“A girl’s feelings are a complex animal little bro. Trust me when I say she’s interested.”
> “How would you know so much about how women feel? You get a lot of practice with Fluttershy?”
“Oh fucking shut up. Can’t I say one heart felt thing without you being an ass?”
> “Nope. Never.”
“God damn it. You really are my brother.”
> You don’t really say much to each other after that; which got you thinking. Could she be right? Is Derpy attracted to you, and if she is would you feel the same way.
> This was the first time you’ve ever had to contemplate this. Derpy in love with you?
> What do you say to her? Do you try to kiss her? Suddenly you were very worried about this coming Saturday.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 6.png (537KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 6.png
537KB, 1000x1200px
>>28550668

“What’s up Anon?”
> “I can’t help but feel you might be right sis. What if Derpy does love me?”
“Then you start dating. That’s what getting a girlfriend is Anon. It happens to all of us.”
> “Even you?”
> She gives you a quick jab in the shoulder as she drives.
> “Sorry. This is serious, but you have to admit you set that one up for me.”
“I don’t have to admit anything, so what are you really going to do?”
> “I don’t know. I really like the way our relationship is now, and I really don’t want to ruin it.”
“Well the least you can do is give her a chance. If you don’t feel the same way than so be it.”
> That’s what you’re afraid of. For most of your life Derpy has been there. Just like your sister. You wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize that relationship.
> Then again this was all hypothetical. If Derpy was really crushing on you.
> Guess you’ll find out soon enough.

> Before you know it Friday is here, and it’s Dash’s birthday. You start the day by making Dash her favorite breakfast. Pancakes with chicken strips. Normally getting up this early would be murder on you, but doing it for Dash makes it bare able.
> The school day goes by like it normally does; until, the pep rally. You attend the parade and wait around with your sister until the game starts.
> Not surprisingly your team wins, but what do you expect when you play a team that’s a division below you.
> You and Dash ride home, but your sister informs you that she has other plans.
> “A party? This late at night?”
“Yeah it’s the weekend so why not. You’re welcome to come if you want to.”
> “No I better not. I’ve got plans anyway.”
“You? Plans? Like what jacking it all night?”
>>
>>28535244
You could be right, but I think even when I got special treatment for being a little kid, any kind of undertone of it looking at you, Dexter's Lab still interested me, even if I couldn't be aroused per se.
>>28539221
>>28542446
My condolences.
>>28549406
Fair point, at least meeting a stranger and developing a relationship with them usually wouldn't ruin the rest of your life if it goes bad.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 31.jpg (569KB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 31.jpg
569KB, 500x839px
>>28550846

> “No of course not.”
> Though you had considered it.
> “It’s a surprise. Just promise me you won’t go drinking tonight. You know that nothing good will come of it.”
“Yeah yeah I hear you.”
> “Try not to have too much fun without me.”
“Now that I can’t promise.”
> You stand in the doorway as you watch her drive off. What are you going to do with her?
> Now to put your plan into motion.

> Be Rainbow Dash
> And despite your best efforts found yourself a little tipsy after tonight’s endeavors. Luckily, you convinced Fluttershy to come along with as your designated driver. Just in case you couldn’t control your drinking.
> It’s a good thing you did; because lord knows you weren’t cut out for driving right now.
> After stumbling to the front door you eventually find your keys to let yourself in. No way anyone was still up. Better tread lightly.
> Upon opening the front door you notice the kitchen light still on.
> Well so much for that.
> However, you weren’t prepared for what was inside.
> At the dining table sat Anon. Face on the table out cold with a birthday cake in front of him.
> Did…did he make this for you?
> You could tell just by looking at it that it was Red Velvet. Your favorite. Beside that a card on top of a small present.
> Right now you should feel happy, but you can’t shake this feeling of guilt and sadness.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 48.png
235KB, 800x600px
>>28551037

> Even though you promised Anon not to drink you did it anyway.
> God you’re a lousy sister. How many times do you have to screw up before you got it through your thick head that what you were doing was wrong!
> You take a seat across from him and open up the card first. Inside was your standard birthday card. With a crappy pun and everything, but at the bottom was a written letter.
~ “I know that we may not always get along, and that I might hound you about drinking and your choice of friends. But I only do that because I truly love you. You’re the only thing in my life that’s worth fighting for, and I’m willing to fight to the very end for you; because, you are my everything. The one, the only, Rainbow Dash.”
> You couldn’t stop the stream of tears running down your face even if you tried. Even after all this. He still supported you.
> “Why does the best brother in the world have to be paired up the world’s worst sister. It’s not fair.”
> Slowly and quietly you unwrapped your present, and inside was a black track suit. With a little rainbow symbol on the chest and hip. Next to it sat a little note.
~ “Saw this and it made me think of you.”
> However in the box was another small box which contained a pair of head phones. With the same symbol as the track suit.
> It was the perfect gift.
> “You idiot. I didn’t even get you anything for your birthday, and yet you still did this for me? Your so hopeless., but then again so am I.”
> With the best care that you can muster you carry Anon under your arm to his room and place him on his bed. Your not even sure you’ll make it back to your room.
> Maybe you’ll just stay here for the night. Crawling into bed with him all you can think of is his stupid grin. The only thing you needed to drift away.
>>
There you go.
I can't stop riding this feels train for this story guys I'm sorry, but I wanted to write a more serious incest story from the norm so I hope you can appreciate it.

That being said I if you think it's too much feel free to let me know.
>>
File: Numbers - 1454634438458.gif (974KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
Numbers - 1454634438458.gif
974KB, 320x388px
>>28551420
Why must you remind me that writefag is dead.
You bastard
>>
>>28549572
unf
>>
File: 1474758255837.png (650KB, 1024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1474758255837.png
650KB, 1024x3000px
>>28535073
>it sounds like a personal problem
That's the type of problems you literally got to a fucking psychologist to help you with, wtf
>>
>>28551880
Nah, that's a job for a therapist.
>>
>>28551420
Fuck, ya got me right in the feels. It hurts man.
>>
>>28550448
I want this.
>>
File: Rainbow Belle.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Belle.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>28551420
I love your story but I have a little problem with:
>~ “I know that we may not always get along, and that I might hound you about drinking and your choice of friends. But I only do that because I truly love you. You’re the only thing in my life that’s worth fighting for, and I’m willing to fight to the very end for you; because, you are my everything. The one, the only, Rainbow Dash.”
>You’re the only thing in my life that’s worth fighting for
Waht about Derpy? Doesn't he kinda... like her too? Maybe loves or gives it at least a chance? Can't he fight for Derpy too? I know it's just a birthday letter, but here is my thing: I see so much potential in you developing RD being jealous over Anon for him having a thing with Derpy.

Also, the way they sting eouch other is terrific. Good job!

>and inside was a black track suit
Cheeky Breeky.

>>28551444
Luf u, fag.

>>28551880
This.

>>28551931
Only in western culture. In eastern europe you go to psychologist and it's not a taboo.
>>
>>28551444
This is good stuff. Don't stop.
>>
Hey I'm bump
>>
>>28552437
>You will never worry about the ramifications of fucking the retarded girl next door who has a crush on you
>Feels nothing
>>
File: Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png (58KB, 1265x625px) Image search: [Google]
Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png
58KB, 1265x625px
>>28552437
There's not much of this Eastern Europe left any more.
>>
File: Derbro.jpg (24KB, 372x377px) Image search: [Google]
Derbro.jpg
24KB, 372x377px
>>28554010
#ForeverEast
#CykaBlyat
#RushB-Pony

>>28553563
She ain't a retard, tho. She's just fine...
>>
>You stretch out the last bit of tension in your body that didn’t get washed away in your shower.
>A hearty sigh escapes your lips as you tiredly tread over to your bed.
>You spin around and fall backwards onto it with a muffled *pomf* that just feels oh so right.
>The scent of fresh flour surrounds you eliciting a chuckle from you.
>No matter how much you clean your room that smell always lingers around.
>It’s not like you dislike it though, just…
>Well, that’s the life of a baker family is all.
>You throw your legs up and over onto the bed proper and kick around with your legs until you scoop some blanket up far enough that you can grab it with your hands.
>Slowly you envelop yourself in the soft blankety warmth, covering your hairless body with a false fur that the rest of your family is born with.
>You settle yourself into your pillow and shut your tired eyes.
>Only to blink them open just moments later.
>A faint knock sounds at your door.
>”Anon?” a soft feminine voice calls out to you.
"Come in” you respond back.
>Shortly after you hear the faint hum of your little sister’s magic followed by the click of your doorknob turning all the way.
>Pumpkin’s small bundle of mane, all gathered together with the foal blue bow that matches her eyes is the first thing you see peek through the open door.
>Her pale orange horn followed by the rest of her head pop in shortly after.
>She has quite the scrunched muzzle on her face.
“What uh… what’s with the scrunch sis?”
>Her eyes scan the room for a moment before they fall on you, she blows air through her nose and trots into your room, “Pound is being a jerk” she huffs.
>Well this is nothing new.
>You snicker and shimmy your way up expecting to have to listen to more twin drama.
>”He ate a ton of carrots and he just. Won’t. Stop. Farting!” she growls.
>This sends you completely over the edge and you bust out with laughter while Pumpkin groans and trots closer to your bed.
>>
>>28554381
>She throws her upper half onto the mattress just as you are calming down.
>She remains motionless.
“Pumpkin.”
>Still she doesn’t move.
>You lean in closer.
“Pumpkin~” you sing-song her name.
>Her ears flick but she remains buried in your mattress still.
>You give her left ear a gentle flick which gets her to raise her head and yelp softly.
>She pouts up a serious storm at you which threatens to send you into another fit of laughter.
>For her sake you surprise it, mostly.
“C’mon Pumpkin, you can’t just drop something like that on me and expect me NOT to laugh. It’s funny!”
>”It is NOT funny, it’s gross!” she counters.
>You roll your eyes.
“Agree to disagree. So… what? Pinkie’s the one who would have any gas maker potions, I don’t know why you’d come to me for help-“
>”No!” she whines, “Bleh!” her tongue stick out of her mouth, “I don’t want you to help me get back at him, I already replaced his shampoo with mane dye-“
“Nice.”
>“Thank you-“ she says while blushing briefly and bowing slightly, “I was gonna ask if I can sleep in your room tonight?”
>You slide over in the bed some and pat the empty space.
“Sure, if you want, but wouldn’t you rather sleep in Pinkie’s room?”
>She shakes her head, “No… He won’t come in here to bother me and your room is closer anyway” she responds stifling a yawn.
>You watch her eyes blink a few times in quick succession, the actual act of blinking being slow however.
>It is kinda late isn’t it?
>You’re feeling the pull for sleep yourself.
>Pumpkin pulls her bow out and lets her mane drop loose before climbing up onto your bed and dives under your blanket.
>You the lump that is your younger sister crawl around under the blanket for a bit, slowly shimmying its way over to you.
>You feel the brushing of soft warm fur against your side and arm before she pops her head out from under the blanket and beams a smile up at you.
>>
>>28554393
>She nuzzles your shoulder with her cheek and throws one foreleg and one rear leg over you while you bring one hand up and rest it against her back.
>She lets out a soft sigh before melting onto you.
>You scratch at the fur on her back idly as you sink more into your mattress as well.
“You know he’s just jealous right?”
>She hums questioningly.
“You got your cutie mark… oh how long ago? A week? Nine days?”
>A hoof playfully shoves your face to the side, “Anon! I got it three days ago!”
>You turn to face your sister, looking directly into her light blue eyes.
>She returns the smile you have for her.
“Yeah yeah, I know… but I mean, think about it. When has he started being a real jerk?”
>”Well he started about…” she lets the thought trail off as the realization dawns on her.
>She frowns, “W-well… that doesn’t mean he needs to be such a jerk, I wouldn’t be mean to him if he got his cutie mark first!”
>You quirk a brow at her.
“Oh? You think so?”
>She nods back confidently, “Mmhmm.”
“You actually sound serious you know that?”
>She blinks twice, “I AM serious Anon.”
>A faint blush forms on her face, “I mean… YOU don’t have a cutie mark either. All my friends have theirs, well, the ones I’m still friends with anyway…”
>She lets a silence fill in the gap between her explanation for a moment, "It was kinda cool, not having one I mean, it was something we all shared together and now…”
>Awww.
>Pumpkin squeaks as you slip your other hand under her while sliding the one at her back around to her side.
>You tuck your thumbs under her armpits and gently pull her over top of you.
>She looks startled as you pull her in and drape your arms over her.
>She grunts a little and you ease up on the hug some.
>Pumpkin’s hooves slips around your neck and she returns with a weak hug of her own.
“Hey, just because you’ve got a cutie mark doesn’t mean we’re not going to be together.”
>>
>>28554406
>She sniffles once, “I know… but-“
“But nothing. Pumpkin Cake, you are ALWAYS going to be my little sister. Doesn’t matter if you get a cutie mark, doesn’t matter if you get TEN cutie marks, doesn’t even matter if I get a cutie mark-“
>She snickers at that.
“Hey, it could happen. I’m the one like me around, I could maybe do ANYTHING.”
>She giggles, “Yeah, except all you do is deliver cakes, hang out with your friends, and drink milk from the carton when you think nopony is looking.”
>You make a low grumbling noise of displeasure.
>Pumpkin releases her hug around your neck and plants her hooves into your chest.
>She pushes back with all the might her young mare body can muster until she weakens your hold on her and hovers her face just over yours.
>She glares down at you while you return a glare back.
>The two of you hold this pose for longer than was probably needed.
“I also deliver pies” you respond back all matter of factly.
>She snorts and the two of you share a laugh.
>Pumpkin lowers her head and buries her muzzle into your neck, the rest of her body drapes limply over your torso.
>Her tail brushes against the small patch of fur down by your crotch.
>You’d probably have slipped on some shorts had you known she was going to sleep in your bed seeing as how you lack a sheath to cover yourself but she doesn’t seem bothered by your nudity and it’s how you’ve slept since you were a foal version of whatever you are so this is preferable to you anyway.
>You listen as Pumpkin’s breaths get quieter and slower, her weight becomes heavier as her body relaxes onto yours.
>A comfy sigh escapes your lips as you sink into your own mattress.
>You drape a loose arm over your sister’s back and let yourself drift away to sleep.

>You take in a deep breath.
>The air around Anon’s body is all warm as it enters your chest.
>And surprisingly it smells really nice as it passes through your nose.
>>
>>28554416
>You can’t quite put a hoof on his smell.
>It’s not sweet like anything in the bakery.
>It’s not like anything you can relate it to really.
>What you do know is that it’s SO much nicer than Pound's.
>He tends to either smell like nothing or whatever he happened to fly through sometime in the day.
>You frown, reminding yourself that today all he’s smelled like is farts.
>You take another deep breath and feel much more relaxed.
>You assumed Anon would have just smelled like nothing since he can’t fly, but he doesn't.
>The more you focus on it the heavier your body feels.
>It just wants to sink into your big brother and never get up.
>Your body feels all tingly under the covers with him, surrounded by his warmth.
>The feeling of his smooth skin against your coat only adds to the feeling.
>You shift around on top of him to get yourself more comfortable.
>Anon grumbles a little in his sleep but doesn’t wake up.
>By the end of it you find yourself draped over his chest, neck turned so your can bury the tip of your nose into his warm neck again.
>You take another deep breath.
>The tingly feeling gets stronger.
>It got so strong it made you shiver a little.
>Your heart quickens some.
>The tingles fade as your breathing goes back to normal.
>Well, they mostly fade, you can still feel the tingling a lot down between your legs.
>Your dock gets kinda twitchy, like how your leg can get sometimes if you get nervous.
>This is all very strange, you’ve never had twitching in your dock before.
>Just like with your leg, you raise your tail to stretch your dock and hope the twitching goes away.
>Ooh.
>That feels good…
>You keep your tail raised up, pushing against Anon’s blanket, until your dock starts to ache.
>When you relax again, there’s no more twitching and you also feel VERY relaxed.
>>
>>28554428
>Satisfied that whatever strangeness you had going on is over now, and also feeling very relaxed snuggled up under the covers with Anon, you close your eyes and let your head drift away to sleep.
>A noise pulls you back from the haze of sleep floating around your head.
>A voice?
>Two voices it sounds like.
>One of them accompanies a faint rumble beneath you each time it speaks.
>The haze fades enough that you start to actually hear the words rather than just mumbles.
>"-onny, p**ase?"
>"No" the rumbly voice hisses, "Pumpk** **eeping **ght here."
>"-ease? Pretty please? We'll be super quiet."
>Pinkie?
>"One day won't kill you Pinkie." Anon responds, you realize the rumbling is coming from his chest you're still sprawled over.
>Pinkie whines, "But it might!" she whispers, "The Rich's anniversary is tomorrow and everything I have planned HAS to go-"
>"Shh! You'll wake her and then I really can't do anything for you Pinkie."
>The room goes silent for a moment.
>"So... you'll help me then?"
>You feel Anon shift underneath you.
>His chest rises, lifting up up slightly, then falls as he lets out a long sigh.
>You feel his fingers brush through your mane.
>You keep your eyes lightly closed as you feel him lift your mane up and expose your face to him.
>He rubs your cheek gently which makes you smile even though you were trying not to.
>His other hand slips under the blanket and gently runs down your back before coming to a stop just above your tail.
>You feel a bunch of tingles all the way down and feel your dock twitch once.
>You start to gasp but hold it back and make the rest of it come out like a yawn.
>Anon removes his hand from your cheek and places it on top of your head.
>He flattens your ears down.
>"Okay..." he responds to Pinkie.
>You can hear her whisper cheer.
>Anon's body rocks slightly.
>"No!" you hear him hiss.
>The rocking stops, "Wha- but, you said you'd help."
>"Yeah but Pumpkin is right here, we can't do that with her here."
>>
>>28554437
>Pinkie hums in concentration, "Well, what about reversies?"
>"No, you get too rough that way."
>"Then how are you supposed to help cool me off Nonny?"
>Reversies?
>Cool off?
>Is Anon going to like blow on her like she was soup?
>"I don't know, can't you just stay down there and... uh..."
>You hear Pinkie stifle a giggle, "And what Nonny~?"
>You feel Anon shift around a little, his hands tense up a little, "I dunno, maybe you could..."
>"Do you mean I could do..."
>You hear the blanket shift and feel a short puff of cold air enter the blanket from down by Anon's legs.
>"This~" you hear Pinkie's muffled voice call out sweetly.
>"Aah-" Anon whispers.
>His hands clench down slightly on you.
>Not enough to hurt or anything.
>He seems to realize he was squeezing you and slowly lets go of your head and back.
>He rest one hand on the back of your neck and gently pinches a clump of your mane and fur before letting it go and grabbing another pinch.
>His other hand is rubbing small circles on your lower back.
>With your ears now perked up you can hear the muffled sounds under the blanket better.
>There's some kind of squishy sound coming from down there.
>You can hear Pinkie breathing loudly through her nose, there's always a kind of whistle sound to it compared to her mouth.
>Occasionally you hear a soft pop followed by a muffled gasp.
>Pinkie will breath heavily through her mouth for a bit then she goes back to breathing through her mouth and the squishy sounds starts again.
>Anon's breathing is getting heavier too.
>His hand by your neck is just brushing your mane down now.
>It feels really relaxing.
>His other hand is brushing all over your lower back.
>This is kind of relaxing too, but not the same like for your mane.
>Your dock keeps twitching again.
>"Gah-" Anon gasps.
>>
>>28554457
>You hear a muffled slurp followed by Pinkie's coughing.
>You had been slowly turning your head away from Anon neck and finally moved it the rest of the way to face down his body during the commotion, whatever it was.
>Face nuzzled comfortably against his warm chest again, you peek your eyes open just a little to see what's happening.
>Your vision is blurry for a moment but soon your vision comes to focus and you see Pinkie's booty poking out from the end of the blanket by Anon's feet.
>Pinkie's head is moving around as a big lump under the blanket, just below where you're laying, down by Anon's hip
>You watch the lump moving around.
>You want to know what she's doing but Anon wanted to make sure you were asleep for this so you know that moving anymore would be bad.
>It's kind of... fascinating to watch this.
>You don't know how long you watched Pinkie moving under the covers and listening to the noises but when Pinkie's tail draws your attention away you realize your face is laying down in a puddle of your own drool.
>Ew ew ew!
>You want to wipe it away but then they might stop doing whatever they're doing.
>You're too curious to wipe your face, and at least its your own drool anyway.
>You look back to what caught your attention, Pinkie's tail.
>Its raised up high like yours when you stretched it.
>Your own dock is twitching a lot again so maybe she's got the same problem.
>She must have it worse though because not only is her tail up but it's also flicking and swishing around while her upper body moves around under the covers.
>"Mmnn- P-Pinkie! I'm... aah!" Anon whispers loudly.
>You can feel his moving around underneath you.
>He grabs a handful of your mane with one hand.
>His other hand came to a stop right where your lower back meets your butt.
>He grabs another handful, of you this time.
>You can feel his two littler fingers dig into your butt.
>His three bigger ones pinch some of the fur on your back.
>>
>>28554481
>You have to bite your bottom lip so you don't make a sound.
>Your tingles are coming back really strong now.
>It's like he's shocking you with a lightning bolt and it's traveling all over.
>You feel a weird movement down between your legs.
>It was sort of like when you finish peeing and give one last push except something actually moved.
>Everything gets really quiet except for Anon's breathing.
>He lets out a sigh and begins breathing more normally again, his hands let you go and just kind of lay limply where they are.
>You can feel his heart pounding in his chest.
>You watch the blanket shift around some more and Pinkie pops out shortly after.
>You quickly shut your eyes.
>Pinkie makes some humming noises, the kind she makes when she tries out a new recipe she really loves.
>"Blehhhh."
>Anon moves slightly, "Ugh, do you really have to do that here?"
>You creak your eyes open just a teensy bit, enough that you can see what Pinkie's doing.
>She's got her mouth open, tongue stuck out as far as it can go.
>A long strand of spit is dangling down from her mouth.
>You watch it travel lower and lower.
>The milky fluid reaches down to her nethers.
>It pools up just below her teats.
>She glances over at you.
>Your body tenses up with fear.
>She smiles and lets out a weird sounding giggle because her tongue is out.
>"Blah" she makes that noise and flicks her tongue to break the strand.
>She looks down between her legs and starts scraping the puddle of fluid together.
>"Of course I do Nonny, it may be the pre season jitters but if I wait until I get to my room to cool off it'll dilute and then I'll be feeling hot as soon as tomorrow afternoon."
>She scoops the puddle down to her little Pinkie, as she calls it, and begins rubbing it in.
>Pinkie's back arches forward slightly and you see her body tremble as she lets out a shuddered breath.
>"Ooh mama~ oh that's good..." she whispers quietly.
>She looks over at you again a coy smirk spreads across her face.
>>
>>28554491
>You feel your brother tense up underneath you.
>"Nonny?"
>He squirms around a little.
>"What's the matter?" she asks, while still rubbing her little Pinkie.
>"N-nothing."
>"I dunno... sounds to me like there's something. Maybe an interested kind of something..."
>Your heart is pumping hard in your chest.
>Watching Pinkie rub herself is...
>Seeing that milky stuff soaking into her fur...
>Anon's body feels so warm against you.
>His smell is all around you still.
>Your breathing is all heavy and your chest feels so hot.
>And it's not only your chest either...
>"Jeez Pinkie, didn't that do enough already? You still sound heated."
>Pinkie giggles, "Oh it definitely did Nonny, even if it was a little detoured, you are still just the thing for the season." she chirps quietly.
>Pinkie slips down off the bed and trots over towards the head of it.
>She walks past where you can see.
>Anon twitches.
>"But that doesn't mean I don't want to enjoy spending time with you~"
>Anon blows air through his nose, you felt it puff against your mane.
>"Aww, you used to be so eager to 'help out' your foalsitter Nonny."
>"Pinkie, It's not that I don't- this is literally not the time for what I want-"
>He lets his response hang there.
>He brushes his hand down your mane a few times before letting out a sigh.
>"Mmmuah! Thanks you for helping me Nonny. I'll get through the Rich's anniversary for sure now."
>Anon grumbles back a response you couldn't hear very well.
>He keeps brushing your mane with his hand and even brings his other up to rub the middle of your back.
>Your heart slows down along with your breathing.
>The lateness of the night starts to really become noticeable.
>Your eyelids start feeling really heavy.
>It takes a little longer to fall asleep this time.
>That tingling down between your legs won't go away this time and on top of that you're all sweaty down there too.
>You do feel yourself starting to drift off eventually though.
>>
>>28554509
>And with one last deep breath you let Anon's scent make your chest feel all hot again and close your eyes for good.

>Pumpkin's chest pushes against yours as she takes in a deep breath.
>She lets it out slowly and you feel her almost melting on top of you.
>Thank Celestia she's a heavy sleeper.
>Damn Pinkie...
>She called it pre-season jitters but she was pushing you just a strong as if she were in her full heat.
>Pumpkin is right here and it didn't even seem to cross her mind that it wouldn't have been a good time.
>The image of Pinkie rubbing your milk into her still lingers in your mind.
>Your member twitches.
>You try to distract yourself by petting your little sister.
>Your hand absentmindedly brushes over her flank.
>Her cutie mark draws your eye.
>The one she got just three days ago.
>And she's old enough now that...
>Pinkie enters her estrus earlier than most, considering how pushy she was earlier, everyone else's must be starting soon.
>Pumpkin lets out a weak mumble.
>Hopefully the season does start soon, maybe Pumpkin can squeak by one more year before it starts to affect her.
>You've seen the changes in your mare friends when they got their first estruses.
>You just want your little sister to be sweet and innocent forever but since you know that's impossible, you want just one more year.
>You gently shift your sister around so you can pull her into an embrace.
>Her hooves limply pat around until they slip loosely around your neck.
>You nuzzle the top of her head.
>Just one more year...
>>
>>28554521
Muh heart, but muh dick, why Frosty WHY?!
>>
>>28555494
Oh sorry, I was in a rush when posting. My closing statement was too long to put at the end of the segment and I forgot to make another post with it. Story's not over here, maybe halfway through as we've yet to even explore what Estrus is like in the Cake household. More later.
>>
>>28555664
Oh...okay then.
>>
>>28555664
Really sweet story so far, Frosty.
>>
File: 5LlAfnL.gif (656KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
5LlAfnL.gif
656KB, 500x369px
>>28554521
>>
>Big Brother Anon is helping Little Sister whoever with something
>"Anon, I need some help in my room, okay?"
"Okay."
>"Which bathing suit top looks better? This one?"
>Anon nearly faints when she removes her top and exposes herself to Anon
>Sister just rolls her eyes
>"C'mon, Anon, I've known you since forever. Don't make this weird."
>Anon spends the next twenty minutes trying to help his sister decide which top looks better
>She spends 85% of that time topless
>Anon is very unsuccessfully hiding his boner
>"Okay, thanks. Now, which BOTTOM looks better?"
>Anon finds out that his sister shaves.
>>
>Sister is a mixture of tsundere and socially-awkward
>As in, is only tsundere when she's feeling nervous around someone
>This includes while she and Anon are having sex
>"No, Anon, don't lick me there! J-just becuase I'm cumming doesn't mean I like it, dummy!"
>>
>anon fuck family
>she cum
>>
>>28557239
>anon fucks sister
>he was sister whole time
>da end
>>
>>28557257
>they are both pregnant
>but who was phone?
>>
>>28550448
>Random pony decides to adopt adult-age Anon
>Insists he call her "mommy"
>Everypony thinks this is a normal thing to do
>"Mommy" immediately tries to seduce Anon the first night he stays at her house
>>
File: 1467502229863.jpg (160KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1467502229863.jpg
160KB, 646x584px
>>28556233
>>
>>28557443
>It's Moondancer
>She doesn't trim
>>
>>28557647
>Anon get Vietnam flashbacks
>>
>>28557647
>>28557659
Moondancer is A+ girl for smelly nerd
>>
>>28557665
She stays smelly so Anon gives her a bath. She gets out smelling a different kind of dirty.
>>
>>28554416
This is really cute and cozy.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 197x255px
>>28550595
Derpy is a angel. I love her in this story and that pic is cute as hell.
>>
Banic pump
>>
>>28557257
2deep4me
>>
>>28534175
Are there any stories about Armor and Cadence double-teaming Twilight?
>>
Will the Pie Family story ever return or does someone else wanna go down smut street with those ladies?
>>
>>28561313
Frosty is the master of blueballing, it is unlikely to ever get done.
>>
>>28561013
>>
>>28557276
>da skeleton in the closet
>>
>>28557276
His sister got the dick
>>
>>28554521
>Morning comes sooner than you'd like.
>Though it always does when you live and work in a bakery.
>Pumpkin is dozing comfortably on your chest.
>Her mane is scattered all over herself and your chest.
>You carefully slide her off of you and let her continue sleeping on your bed.
>The moment she looses the last bit of connection she had to you physically, you see her muzzle scrunch.
>She reaches out to where you were last with floppy arms.
>When they grab at nothing she slowly reaches around herself to find you.
>Eventually she settles on your pillow and hugs it close to her chest.
>Her small grumbles cease with a satisfied sigh as she nuzzles the pillow with her face and goes back to resting comfortably.
>The little show she put on while you were gathering what you needed for today was adorable.
>So much that you want to brush the mane out of her face but don't want to risk waking her up so early before school or even worse having her grab hold of you.
>You carry your clothing, apron, and helmet out of your room, opening the door slowly and even turning around and carefully shutting it closed.
>You spin around and walk towards the bath-
>"Ooh!"
"Oof."
>You stumble back and drop everything you were holding to cup your hands over your crotch and bend forward some.
>Mom is siting on the floor in front of you scrunching her muzzle and rubbing her butt with a hoof.
>"Oh I'm so sorry sweetroll, are you alright?"
>You nod and slowly right yourself.
"Mostly startled mom, I'm okay."
>You hold out a hand for her.
>She plants her hoof in it and you help her back up.
>"Thank you Anon dear-"
>She glances around to the mess around your both.
>"Oh my, we really should be better morning pon- persons shouldn't we?" she asks with a giggle.
>Mom turns and walks over to the item the scattered the farthest, your helmet.
>She lowers her chest and head to snatch it with her mouth.
>>
>>28562191
>Her tail is half-raised given that you can now see her quivering puffy lips just below where her tail ends.
>You lower your head to the floor and start collecting your things too.
>Mom hums to get your attention.
>You turn and see her holding your helmet out to you.
>You take it and tuck it under your arm.
"Thanks mom."
>"Well it's the least I could do seeing as it was my fault."
>Eager to get some space away from your mother, you start walking past her and make for the bathroom.
>You only manage to get a few steps out before she calls your name, "Anonymous..."
>Horseapples.
>You turn around slowly.
"Y-yes mom?"
>She has a faint blush showing through her coat.
>"Sweetroll, you know that Spring has started just recently right?"
"Yeah... I uh- it kinda dawned on me last night."
>She stumbles with her words for a moment before continuing, "Well, The uh, season's just begun dear, and if you want to be out doing deliveries for us-"
"-And I do-"
>She nods, "Right, well, I think you know the drill by now don't you Nonnycakes?"
>With a sigh you relinquish your tightshorts.
>Mom takes them in her mouth, her nostrils flare a couple of times.
>She looks up at you, "Oh Fweetie, you dow mommy haf to do fis fo your owd good" she explains through a cloth-filled mouth.
"I know mom..." you grumble.
>She nuzzles your leg with her cheek and walks back to her bedroom, "I'll have dese ready defore your fidished."
>You hang your apron and helmet on the hooks of the bathroom door and drop the rest of your clothing on the lid of the toilet.
>You go through the motions to prep for the day like you would any other.
>Except for the extra care to thoroughly clean your boys.
>Not because you could still kind of feel Pinkie's saliva there from the night before but because if you don't it'll wind up slowing you down even more than you're going to be slowed today.
>Cleaned and dried, you reach for your clothing before remembering you don't have everything yet.
>>
>>28562195
>Your nose isn't as good as a pony's, coincidentally you produce a stronger scent since you don't have a sheath or beyond there any fur to help absorb and muddle it.
>This wasn't an issue when you were a colt, but now that you're well into being a young stallion you all learned that during estrus season it's a bit of a problem.
>Your clothing doesn't do much to mask your smell if you're doing something strenuous like working or doing deliveries, the only solution the doctors could think of was to mask the most problematic part with another mare's scent.
>And so...
>You open the door to the bathroom, the cold air of the hallway sends a shiver all down your naked body.
>Mom comes out of the bedroom shortly after holding your tightshorts in her hoof.
>She pauses in her tracks when her eyes fall to you.
>They dart down briefly and you watch her struggle to not lick her lips.
>She shakes her head and continues over towards you.
>"Here you are sweetroll."
>You take the slightly darkened and damp shorts from your mom.
"Thanks mom..."
>"Oh Anon, I know you don't like it but if you insist on going out then I'm afraid this is the best option we have to keep you safe, my big sweet colt" she rears up and plants a hoof on your chest, her other hoof travels higher and rubs your cheek.
>You wince and bear it, she drops back down shortly after.
>Her face winds up just inches away from your naked groin.
>You see her nostrils flare and her jaw slowly begins to drop.
>You take a step back, snapping her out of her stupor.
>"Oh! Goodness me, your father is still sleeping and-"
"Aah! Idon'twantothearit!" you snap back while cupping your hands over your ears.
>You can hear mom's muffled giggling even through your blocked ears.
>She pats you on the thigh with a hoof.
>You remove your hands, "I'll see you downstairs in a bit Sweetroll."
>You start to turn and walk back into the bathroom to get dressed but find mom's hoof holding you.
>>
>>28562199
>Looking back down to mom you see her face is flushed again, "Don't you think you're forgetting something young stallion?"
>You furrow your brow as you think.
>Mom raises her head up high and puckers her lips slightly.
>You roll your eyes.
"Now? Mom, I have to get ready sti-"
>"Oh! Is my sweet colt truly gone? Where is the adorable little boy who woke up earlier than mommy just to beg for morning kisses."
>You let out a deep sigh.
>Mom puckers her lips again and you bend down.
>You feel her warm breath on your face as you get closer.
>You pucker your lips and gently peck them against hers.
>As you start to lean up, a pair of hooves travel up in your periphery.
>Mom hooks her arms around the back of your head.
>She pulls you down and firmly plants her lips against yours.
>You hear a low satisfied moan rumble in mom's throat.
>It takes you longer than it should have for your brain to kick into gear and gently push her back with your hand.
>She comes apart form your with a quiet *smack*.
>You get the briefest tingle on your upper lip and catch a glimpse of her tongue slipping back into her mouth.
>She lets out a gasp, "Oh! Sweetroll, I'm so sorry. First day jitters and all."
>She follows her explanation with a forced giggle.
>"Well, I uh, go on and... get ready Anonymous dearie."
>She waves you towards the bathroom before quickly spinning around and trotting back to her bedroom.
>Her tail is raised high, a few strands of fluid connect the tip of her tail to her slick puffy lips.
>She winks with each step before finally entering her bedroom and shutting the door behind her.
>You look down, right where she was standing is a small faintly yellow pool of fluid.
>With a sigh you throw your damp towel over it and close the bathroom door.
>You hold up the damp shorts in your hands.
>The hot air of the room must be taking the smell up and surrounding you with it.
>>
>>28562207
>Mom's scent, it's earthy and sweet...
>Her lips, so warm and soft against yours...
>You quickly slip the shorts on and get fully dressed trying to ignore the stiffness in your pants now.
>You don't really have the time to relieve yourself, you're running late as is.

Brief before work update done.
>>
>>28562209
Mmmmmmmmmm nice Frosty incest.
>>
>>28562209

Moar please?
>>
>>28562209
woo boy

the mares in his family are so sex hungry
>>
>>28563448
>>
>>28562209
it does have one pie sister, now wheres the rest?
>>
>>28562209
wew lad
E'rryone in the Cake family wants Anon's dick.
>>
>page 8
no
>>
>>28536003
Molestia is not green.
>>
>>28565169
>Molestia
Learn to read, genius.
>>
>>28562209
LEWD
>>
p9
>>
Where da writers at?
>>
File: 1465986024348.png (779KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465986024348.png
779KB, 800x900px
bump from 9
>>28567586
what this guy said
>>
>>28542408
>You wake up in your brothers room with the high noon sun peeking through the blinds.
>You hear the toilet flush and your brother come out of the bathroom.
>”Hey Vi, how you feelin?”
>You shrug
>”Aww well, maybe me making some breakfast will make you feel better.”
>A little smile creeps across your face.
>Anon smiles back and helps you up out of bed and downstairs.
>You sit at the island and watch him cook for you.
>The bruises on your chest and legs slightly ache but you can't say you don't feel better.
>After a bit Anon turns around with a plate full of french toast and a smile on his face.
>”Here you go sweetheart.”
>He kisses you on the forehead before cleaning up the kitchen while you eat.
>It’s nice to have this normalcy
>You still feel like hammered shit but Anon being near keeps the anxiety at bay
>Soon after you finish the plate and Anon cleans it of for you.
>”You think you’ll be okay for school tomorrow?”
[I don’t know]
>”You could always finish that last assignment and hang out at home, sleep all day and dick around on the computer.”
>>
>>28568729
Forgot name oops

[Wait you know about that?]
>”What the whole assignment thing? Yeah, I’ve know for a while cutie.”
[Should I?]
>”Well it’s up to you, you wouldn't see me much less than you do now.”
[Yeah]
>He leans across the island and give you a quick peck on the lips.
[I'll be right back.]
>You quickly make your way upstairs and grab your laptop before returning downstairs and plopping on the couch.
>It has a punget familiar stench to it.
>Quickly you jump back off and brush yourself off before “His” stench can stick to you.
>Anon raises his brow at you
>”What was all that about.”
>The smell makes you sick at your stomach.
[Well there goes my second favorite place to nap]
>”Smell like him?”
>You nod
>”Wait second favorite, what's your favorite?”
>You smile and point at him.
>”God your cheesy.”
[Don't be mad that I'm gouda at it than you.]
>”Did you just...I'm sorry, I'm finding a new girlfriend if you think that pun was acceptable.”
>You giggle and lightly punch him in the shoulder.
[Hey I'm the gouda-est thing that's ever happened to you.]
>Anon just buries his face in his hands and violently groans
>You hug him tightly both of you smiling away.
>”So why’d you bring your laptop down here.”
>Oh yeah.
>You grab it and sit on Anon’s lap
>You pull up your assignments and hover the mouse over the final submit button.
[If you think I should I want you to push it.]
>”No Vinyl. I can't make every decision for you sweetheart.”
>Hesitantly you push down on the mouse button
>You take a deep breathe and release pressure hearing the second click
>>
>>28568740
WOOOOO! Loving this story.
>>
>>28568740
Good stuff. Next part when?
>>
>>28569140
When you eat the eggs.
>>
Suncest where are you?
>>
>>28535073
>Do you guys ever fap to your relatives?

I got pretty close to fapping about a cousin of mine but I was too creeped out about to do it. I get a kick out of other people doing it, not me.
>>
File: 1421548936167.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1421548936167.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>28535073
>do you fap to your relatives
No.
But it's not easy seeing my hot cousins and their goofy dudebro husbands every family reunion.
>>
>>28542353
Have you considered actually linking your pastebin instead of just saying it's updated?
>>
>>28570354
Its in the OP pastebin but here
http://pastebin.com/u/XMrWritefagX
>>
>Sunset Shimmer does her stuff in Equestria and goes on to live a normal life on Earth
>Has a one-night stand with somebody and gives birth to Anon
>Despite being human, she still goes through estrus
>She locks herself in her room for a week during spring, each and every year
>This year she accidentally crosses paths with Anon
>She's half-naked, blushing hard, and smelling of sweat&sex
>Dazed, she starts sniffing the air and immediately zeros-in on Anon
>>
>>28570707
these digits deserve predator Sunset.
>>
File: d4q4s6n.png (894KB, 4946x6000px) Image search: [Google]
d4q4s6n.png
894KB, 4946x6000px
>>28526162
>http://pastebin.com/Jb5PW3Jv
Okay, couple of things in this one got me confused a bit - so by "missionary position" she actually means doggy style. That explains a lot. What it doesn't explain is how the human protagonist is able to penetrate the cervix that way. The human penis doesn't normally curve downwards. And did she have her cervix dilated for the occasion?

And then there's the overly mobile, incessantly massaging, milking, contracting vagina, which inexplicably seems to act like an esophagus and do even more, despite the fact it can realistically only contract at the opening and an inch or so in. Pretty weird.
>>
>>28571304
Anon, it's exaggeration for the sake of smut. Same logic is applied to write sex scenes with multiple orgasms and no refractory period
>>
>>28571418
Fair enough. My willing suspension of disbelief is pretty weak I guess. It makes me question the most insignificant things sometimes.
>>
>>28571546
Happens to the best of us, just get your dick hard and get off. That's the point.
>>
>>28568740
>Anon hugs you tightly and covers your face and neck in kisses making you giggle and squirm
>”Aww my baby’s all graduated.”
>You playfully push his face away as you blush
[You make it so hard to hate you.]
>He gives you a wide toothy smile.
[I think I deserve a reward]
>You bite your bottom lip and stretch your back making your shirt rise up and push your chest forward.
>”Oh? Well mom is gonna be out for a while.”
[And you owe me a favor]
>You pull Anon in for a short sloppy kiss.
>”That I do.”
[Hey Nonny?]
>The lust in Anon’s eyes fades a little when he see's your change in demeanor.
>”Yes baby?”
[Can I lead this time? I just…]
>You nervously teeter back and forth in his lap.
[I'm afraid if you lead it'll remind me of..you know…]
>He pats you on the head and gently kisses you.
>”I'm cool with that.”
>>
>>28571768
>Be Anon
>Be in your bedroom with your sister who's wearing no more than a T-shirt
>Vinyl beckons you toward her with a seductive finger
>You answer her summons, crawling across the bed to her open legs.
>She pulls you into a long intimate kiss, grabbing at and teasing the bulge in your pants.
>You pull out of the the kiss but a strand of saliva keeps you connecforwarding you both giggle
“Your in charge this time, so what do you want?”
>[I want a kiss]
“Another one?”
>You start to lean forward but she stops you
>[Wrong lips]
>You look down to see you sisters dainty fingers spreading her pink.
>She gently pushes your head down between her soft thighs.
>Her musky scent fills your knows as you place your lips against hers causing her to squeak.
>She holds your head there as if when she let go you'd escape.
>You start slowly tracing your tongue around her slit getting various squeaks and shudders.
>After a bit she grabs your hair and pulls you even closer.
>You take the signal and push in as deep as your tongue will go.
>Her smell and moans are driving you crazy as well.
>You can't help but to pull down your pants and service yourself at the same time.
>Vinyl grinds back and forth as you alternate between sucking her clit and exploring her with your tongue.
>Eventually you feel her thighs snap close as she cums, locking you in place.
>After a few seconds she relaxes and releases you.
“Didya have fun?”
>She gives you a thumbs up and rolls over
>>
>>28571778
unf.
>>
>>28571778
>You could not be more exhausted right now.
>Anon is so much better than you thought he'd be
>You chuckle to yourself as you pull the damp covers over you
>”Tired?”
>You start to make an effort to flip him off but decide it requires too much effort
>Anon scoots up to the top of the bed and runs his fingers through your hair
>Both of us should probably wash up before mom gets home.
>You groan
>”Come on, you don't wanna smell sex all day do you? I’ll take a shower with you.”
>Never in your life have you jumped out of bed and you clothes so fast
>”Goofy ass”
>Anon strips down and turns on the water.
>You can't help but look up and down his figure but it's not like you’re alone in that aspect.
>He smiles and you return the gesture.
>Once the water’s at a good temperature he pulls back the curtain all the way
>”You want some music while we do this or it to be just us?”
>You grab the little bluetooth speaker and turn it on
>Anon hands over his phone and you put something smooth on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrQFZbaRDY
>Both of you get in and when you're finished washing the water is still warm
>You put your arms around the back of Anon’s neck and he touches his forehead to yours as you sway back and forth to the music
>”Hi”
>You crinkle your nose against his in response
>”Y’know this is really nice”
>A tiny giggle slips out
>The running of the water fades out and it's just you two
>Moving to and fro just enjoying the company.
“I..love..you”
>”Hey you don't gotta do that for me.”
>You shrug.
>”I love you too though.”
>Both of you smile.
>Your eyes darting left and right looking into each other's eyes.
>Another longer kiss follows till you feel the cold water beating on your back.
“I'm glad..I have you...Nonny”
>”I'm glad i have you too Vivi.”

Some cute and lewd to make up for my disappearance
>>
>>28571785
Thank you, but did you miss a part here or something? Because it feels like your missing something.>>28571778
>>
>>28571778
>Connecforwarding
WHY DOES IT DO THIS
Thats supposed to be just connected
>>
>>28571798
I dont think so. I didnt feel like i needed to say they walked up to their room and got undressed so i kinda skipped it by switching perspectives. Sorry if thats a little confusing
>>
>>28571817
oh, I was just wondering if you skipped the juicy bits, or forgot and accidentally posted the end to soon.
>>
>>28571840
Ah, nope
>>
>>28572642
>>
Bump
>>
>anun is with is family
>they do the sex
>the end
>>
>>28574164
is good i cum on cat he bite clitoris
>>
>>28574216
CLI-TORIS
>>
File: 14jqgjl.png (400KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
14jqgjl.png
400KB, 520x517px
>>28574386
>>28574216
>>
Would you be there for your slower sibling, when no one else will? Would you help her with whatever she needs?
>>
>>28575252
She isn't actually slow though, she just has a eye condition.
>>
>>28575289
Nigger, did you even watch the Last Roundup?
>>
File: 1471308792174.jpg (30KB, 596x465px) Image search: [Google]
1471308792174.jpg
30KB, 596x465px
>>28568391
>Tfw Applejack wil never be your sister
>Tfw Applejack will never cuddle you in front of the fire place after a hard day of work
>Tfw you will never taste your qt sister's forbidden fruits
>Tfw you never hear her cute southern accent tint each of her moans while cries your name.

Why live?
>>
>>28575252
I feel she would be more clumsy/"ditzy", than have a mental condition. She'd probably just trip over herself or put clothes on wrong a lot. Constantly making mistakes that you have to point out and help her with. Now that is a sister that could get annoying, but you would still love her. And she would love you too, regardless.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>28576079
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>28576828
>>
>>28576828
>>
>>28576828
>>
>>28577569
I know. It's almost like I set up this prompt to try and bait a writer to give us sweet, Derpy sister green.
>>
>>28579850
Where the fuck did they all go?
>>
>>28579870
Still at the starwars thread
>>
File: 1474253423714.jpg (318KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1474253423714.jpg
318KB, 700x875px
bump from 9 again.
>>28580489
Figures.
>>
Eternally waiting for the Pie sisters...
>>
File: 1471848510677.jpg (3MB, 4198x5870px) Image search: [Google]
1471848510677.jpg
3MB, 4198x5870px
>>28580519
Anon will never breed his sisters till they soak his bed while his parents are out.
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (518KB, 1961x2831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
518KB, 1961x2831px
>>28580548
I have a need, if they bleed, I breed
>>
>>28580994
That came out worse then you thought didn't it.
>>
>>28581037
Not really, besides, I can't hate myself more than I already do
>>
>>28581080
True, true.
>>
File: IMG_0516.png (353KB, 567x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.png
353KB, 567x422px
>>28581092
But I am dead serious on the fact that a five-way between anon and sisters is needed
>>
>>28581119
We all are, the bad part is the writefag looks like she quit, and is a notorious cocktease on top of that. Almost pisses me off as much as Beans.
>>
>>28581140
>beans
You don't happen to be lingering in the Lewd Sleepover thread?
>>
>>28581174
No I left a while back, I couldn't stand not getting anything when he has been told we want it and to quit baiting, then using the thread as his personal blog shithole was the final straw. Fuck that attention whore.
>>
>>28581183
Ah, well beans took a mini vacation and a few more writefriends showed up. Yeah, beans blog posting can get annoying sometimes.
>>
File: 1251616.jpg (785KB, 2195x960px) Image search: [Google]
1251616.jpg
785KB, 2195x960px
>>28580519
They need their big bro back
He was gone for far too long
>>
>>28581913
I want to fuck and cuddle them so hard their hair stands like a full blown Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>28581484
>>28581183
He got verbally obliterated recently and hasn't blog posted much.
>>
>>28582355
You mean when I ripped him a new one in the Spider Shimmer thread? That was very satisfying. Though am I correct in assuming that he hasn't delivered any smut yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 542x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 542x684px
>>28582355
Dat nose.
>>
DAMN IT ANONS, I CAME HERE FOR THE CUTENESS AND THE DIRTY THOUGHTS, NOT FOR HATE SOME RANDOM WRITEFAG
>>
>>28582473
We don't have much else to do until the writefags we do have post something. I got plenty of picks and possible prompts, but no one does anything with them. Plus, fuck him.
>>
>>28582377
Nah, it was in another thread. Someone systematically pointed out a bunch of his flaws after he claimed to be attractive.
>>
>>28582591
Sounds hilarious.
>>
>>28582591
Fuck, beans had a whole cult of personality in the superhero thread that drove a few writers away because no one would stop sucking his dick.
Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>28584318
>>
>>28584318
>>
>>28582610
>>28582827
Oh, it was. Check the lewd sleepover thread if you want to see it firsthand.
>>
>>28586850
>>
page9
>>
>ywn have your sister ask for your help with her morning stretches
>ywn get to hold and massage various parts of her sweaty body
>ywn have her ass inches away from your "hidden" arousal
>ywn stare deep into her eyes while stretching her hamstring, sexual tension very palpable
>ywn spend the rest of the day in her sweaty arms, pumping her womb full of your semen
>>
File: 1470850544961.png (346KB, 980x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470850544961.png
346KB, 980x960px
>>28588627
Unf
>ywn cuddle in the bathtub after you both finish
>ywn get hard and stick it in her ass next
>ywn slowly pump her stomach full of your cum
>ywn get another bath to wash out the mess.
>>
>>28588703
>Rainbow mom
Yiiiisssss
green please
>>
>>28588627
>>ywn spend the rest of the day in her sweaty arms, pumping her womb full of your semen
playing with fire m8
>>
What ever happened to the Applejack mom green?
>>
File: Rainbow Mom.png (695KB, 1148x6296px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Mom.png
695KB, 1148x6296px
>>28588727
>>
>>28588789
I want actual incest though.
>>
>>28588811
The digits demand human on human. Make it so writefags.
>>
>>28588703
Not sure if this link will work, but this is the post that made me think of that prompt. It's not horse related, but still pretty good imagine as Dash.
http://caskitsune.tumblr.com/post/148355737920/無題-のらくら-permission-was-granted-by-the-artist-to
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>28590012
>>
File: 1473994632850.jpg (511KB, 3069x3062px) Image search: [Google]
1473994632850.jpg
511KB, 3069x3062px
bump from 9
>>
>>28592323
>>
File: 1473811888007.jpg (86KB, 632x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1473811888007.jpg
86KB, 632x1264px
bump
>>
I remember there being a Gilda Incest green, anyone got a pastebin for it?
>>
>>28585953
>that time beans pretended to be his own sister so he could samefag in the spider shimmer thread
his stories aren't even that good, what a faggot
>>
>>28594641
>>
>>28594904
It's in the pastebin, but here:
http://pastebin.com/zqq9fTEQ

Also, dear writers, come back and write stories about having sex with fictional relatives, sincerely, an anonymous poster.
>>
ODB was his persona
>>
>>28598474
>>
>>28598474
>>
>>28534175
so nayaa officially confirmed dead?
>>
>>28601117
Everyone is dead. Welcome to the graveyard.
>>
File: c.png (435KB, 772x735px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
435KB, 772x735px
I've been writing green, and am done for the night. I have about 4000 words of Chrysasis green ready, but nothing sexy has happened yet and most of it is just setting the scene and introspection.

You guys want it anyway, or should I only bother posting when I get to the sex?
>>
>>28601226
Go for it. Is it sis or daughter? Because we already got a daughter version.
>>
>He sleeps peacefully beneath you, perfectly still with only the movement of his chest to give away that he’s alive.
>You could hear the soft sound of his breath leaving his slightly parted lips if you listened closely.
>He doesn’t toss or turn, he doesn’t shift or snort.
>He’s limp, pliable, and almost impossible to wake up.
>Before, when you were innocent, this just made him the perfect cuddle toy. Your beloved brother was also your beloved stuffed animal.
>Just as you two had always spent every waking hour together, you were destined to spend every sleeping hour together as well.
>You, however, are no longer innocent.
>This is a massive breach in trust.
>You can almost feel the shame weighing down your being, as you betray the one person you love more than anyone.
>But with that shame is anger. Anger at him, anger at that /whore/ of a foster sibling…
>Anger at yourself, for letting it get this far.
>But the feeling that outweighed all others… was entitlement.
>You /deserved/ this. You deserved it so much more than that whore. It wouldn’t be /fair/ if she got it before you did.
>Your brother’s virginity belongs to you, and you alone.
>That’s why your fingers were hooked in the waistband of his pajama pants and underwear, slowly pulling them down as you tremble with anticipation.
>Why were you doing this?
>It all started when you lost your innocence.
>>
>>28601281
>You are Chrysalis, and your brother is Anonymous.
>When you introduce yourself, you always introduce your brother too, because he’s almost always with you.
>Your parents died when you were six, and when Anon was five.
>The foster system tried to separate you two, but you made your displeasure about such known.
>It turns out that multiple attempts to set your foster family’s house on fire has a way of swaying some attention to your cause.
>Especially when you’re shouting over the burning remains of your bedroom that you’ll set the whole world on fire if you don’t get to see your little brother.
>In the interest of preventing a six year old girl from growing up to be an arsonist, the State decided that you would have regular visits from your brother during your short stint in juvie, and afterwards you would not be separated from him again.
>Needless to say, the two of you had a bond, and all attempts to sever that bond only served to strengthen it.
>To you, it was Chryssie and Anon against the world.
>After your parents died, after the foster system took you away from your old home, your old friends and old life, Anon was all you had left. After you fought so hard, as hard as a six year old could, to keep him around… you promised to never let them separate you two ever again. You would be together forever.
>So on that first night out of juvie, even though you were released into a stranger’s home, had to sleep in a stranger’s bed in a strange new neighborhood full of yet more strangers…
>You slept in a stranger’s bed with your brother (even though they offered separate beds), and you knew everything would be alright because he was in your arms.
>For the first time since your parents died, you felt like the world was right again.
>>
File: c.jpg (533KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
533KB, 900x900px
>>28601291
>Since then, the two of you were inseparable.
>Things like “sibling rivalry” didn’t make sense to you two. You were each other’s best friends.
>On the rare occasion that you did fight, you almost always made up tearfully within the hour.
>While you still wholeheartedly believe that your bond with your brother is beautiful, you will admit that it… stunted your social growth.
>The two of you had each other, and didn’t need anyone else. So naturally, the two of you didn’t really seek out friends.
>The few who approached us weren’t interested in being an obvious third wheel, an addition that the two of us do just as well without.
>Our favorite thing to do was to play-act all sorts of different stories we made ourselves. Stories about aliens and pirates and adventure, we would spend hours imagining our exploits and play fighting.
>The love of making our own stories turned into a love of stories, which turned into a love of books.
>Which then turned into a love of Dungeons and Dragons, which was basically a more structured version of what we did as kids.
>The schoolchildren we scarcely interacted with called us dorks and nerds behind our backs, but we could still hear.
>We just didn’t care.
>We had each other.
>>
File: porn.jpg (12KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
porn.jpg
12KB, 200x270px
>>28601295
>Six years passed this way.
>Sometimes you moved foster families, but they never tried to separate you again.
>The bond between yourself and your brother only became stronger over time…
>But it was all innocent. You loved your brother immensely, but it was still sisterly love because that was the only kind of love you really knew.
>Until you lost your innocence.

>You and your brother were regulars at the library.
>Most people these days lose their innocence on the internet, but most of the foster families you went to didn’t allow you on the computer or didn’t have one.
>Others tend to lose their innocence via their peer groups. There’s no hotter topic among a group of hormonal girls than dick. You, however, never had a peer group. You had your brother, what more did you need?
>Thus, you lost your innocence nose-deep in a book.
>See, the library has an adult section, and it wasn’t exactly… supervised.
>The first time you stumbled in there, you were twelve…
>>
File: 23ve0qo.jpg (210KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
23ve0qo.jpg
210KB, 1200x1600px
mfw i have an incestuous relationship with my mother i'm reading this
>>
File: sss.png (4KB, 531x33px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
4KB, 531x33px
>>28601309
“Pff- lame.”
>Anon looks up from his sci-fi book in puzzlement as you abruptly snap your book shut part-way through it.
>”What’s lame?”
“The vampires in this book. I mean, if you want your vampires to walk around during the day, then sure okay whatever. But under no circumstances are you allowed to make do something as girly as-!”
>You’re rudely interrupted by a “shush” from a nearby librarian. You glare at her briefly, then continue quieter.
“…something as girly as sparkle.”
>Anon’s brow furrowed.
>”Sparkle?”
“In sunlight. Like a disco ball.”
>”That’s…” Anon frowned. “… even more lame than I thought it was going to be.”
“How is your choice going?”
>He glanced down at his book.
>”…I think I got a part of a series or something. There’s a bunch of stuff going on that isn’t explained and a bunch of nonsense words are dropped like I should know what they mean.”
“You /think/ you got a part of a series?”
>Anon nodded. “Maybe? The title doesn’t have any numbers or subtitles on it, and the blurb on the back doesn’t say anything about other books. Maybe the guy who wrote this is just really bad at exposition.”
>You hum in response.
“Well, I’m going to get a better book. You?”
>”Yeah, I think I need something better too.”
>The two of you stood up from your seats.
“Well, let’s meet back here after we get something new.”
>He nods, and turns a corner out of sight down one of the aisles.
>>
>>28601295
I am liking where this is going, nerdliss is a fav of mine.
>>
>>28601330
>You do your best to ignore the heart-sinking-feeling that comes every time the two of you split up.
>You know that logically he’s still in the same building as you, but it doesn’t stop that desperate ache that appears when you don’t know where he is.
>Separation anxiety, the school counselor called it. It made class rough when one of you had to stay home sick on the rare occasion you both don’t get sick together.
>You don’t know if Anon has the same thing, but you like to think that he does.
>You wander the library, looking for a section that interests you.
>Unlike Anon, you don’t feel like sci-fi right now, so that’s out. Fantasy is fun but you’ve had enough elves for right now. Romance can be nice, but most of the time it just makes you cringe. Nonfiction turns out to be depressing 99% of the time, and Adult…
>You pause in your steps as you pass the Adult aisle.
>That’s the one genre you haven’t touched, because you aren’t an adult.
>You glance around cautiously, but don’t see anyone walking down the aisles towards you.
>You wonder… what makes /these/ books more adult than the rest? You’ve read Lovecraft, and the school made you read all kinds of terrible abuse nonfiction stories for English (why is every English book we have to read horrific, sad, or horrifically sad?), so how “adult” could these books really be?
>You meander into the section, doing your best to seem like you belong there.
>>
>>28601337
>Searching through the titles, you can’t help but feel like this is just another Romance section.
>Dark Lovers, Sensual Lovers, Lover’s Frenzy, The Greatest Lover… what’s with all these titles and the word Lover?
>Then, a cover makes you stop.
>There wasn’t really art on the cover. It was simple, solid black with the title written in a scratchy white font on the front.
>The title was… Forbidden
>Ominous. Now /this/ sounds like a real Adult book.
>You skip back to your reading spot to find your brother already there reading a new book. You settle down next to him, and crack open the book.
>>
>>28601346
>The book so far has detailed the crappy life of a brother and sister underneath a drunk abusive father.
>Normally you wouldn’t really care for such a book, but…
>The way it describes the relationship between the siblings makes your heart flutter.
>How they start sleeping in the same bed after a particularly bad day really gets to you.
>You can’t even remember the last time you slept alone. You always sleep in your brother’s bed.
>One of the foster families you stayed with tried to stop that in the past by getting you a separate bed, going so far as to get an entirely separate room for you.
>They said it wasn’t appropriate for brothers and sisters to sleep together like you and Anon do.
>You let them know it wasn’t appropriate to get between you and your brother by shredding your bed blanket and pillows with a kitchen knife, breaking the lock to your brother’s room with a hammer, and crawling into bed with him anyway. The two of you were… transferred, after that incident.
>You didn’t understand what was forbidden though. Is sleeping in the same bed as your brother really that taboo?
>You supposed you would find out what specifically is forbidden by finishing the book.
>The sun was setting, so Anon and you proceed to the library exit to check out your books.
>You make sure that the two of you specifically check out the books using the newfangled computer-checker-outers.
>The computer wouldn’t ask what a non-adult such as yourself is doing with an adult book.
>With your books checked out, the two of you continued to your current foster home.
>You and Anon continued your D&D campaign at home until he went to bed.
>>
>>28601346
Unf, I cant wait to see what happens next, Chrissasis learns she has a brocon fetish.
>>
>>28601368
Wait is Chrysalis older or younger than Anon, and by how much?
>>
File: psa.jpg (27KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
psa.jpg
27KB, 700x525px
>>28601368
>Before you recall what happened that night in bed, a bit more context is required.
>You an Anon have a few medical problems. Not really significant ones, but problems nonetheless.
>You were born with a minor stigmatism, and a mouth that resembles The Crawling Chaos.
>That is to say, you had to wear glasses and get braces.
>You got contact lenses when you were eleven, but your teeth were another matter.
>When you were seven, they had to remove not one, not two, but /seven/ extra teeth from your mouth before the braces could even be put in.
>They said you wouldn’t be able to remove the braces until you were between the ages fourteen to seventeen depending on your teeth, and even then your freakish canines would be big enough to stick through your lips even when your mouth is closed.
>Anon, on the other side of the coin, had perfect teeth and perfect eyesight.
>However, he had asthma. If it wasn’t bad enough that he wouldn’t be able to play most sports, his asthma had a peculiar quirk that made it act up more at night.
>This amounted to the shortness of breath either keeping him awake all night or waking him up soon after managing to actually get to sleep.
>This, of course, led to many sleepless nights. You remember staying up with him most of those nights, so he wouldn’t be lonely when everyone else goes to sleep.
>The foster families eventually caught on that there was something wrong with how he slept, so they got him sleeping pills.
>Really powerful ones too. As soon as he closes his eyes, he’s dead to the world.
>This, of course, led to you using him as a living cuddle toy since there was no risk of your movements waking him up.
>It also led to other various things. One of which, before this kindly infodump of context interrupted, was-
>>
>>28601405
>-reading in bed.
>Ever since Anon got sleeping pills, the position of who is last to go to sleep has been reversed.
>You now often read for at least an hour after bedtime, as using the bedside light won’t disturb Anon.
>So you read Forbidden as Anon slept next to you.
>You’re starting to see a few clichés from romance novels show up.
>But rather than making you cringe, this time it’s… making you tingle.
>Maybe it’s because now they’re being used in a relationship you can relate to.
>Even though a brother/sister relationship isn’t romantic by definition.
>So maybe the clichés are actually relationship clichés, not romance clichés?
>You didn’t really notice that you continued reading long after you usually do at night.
>You were too absorbed in the depth of the relationship between the siblings.
>In some ways, their relationship wasn’t as deep as yours and Anon’s. The book doesn’t talk about separation anxiety, and the siblings have friends and romantic partners and stuff. All you’ve ever had is Anon, and all Anon’s ever had is you.
>In other ways, their relationship seems deeper than even yours.
>After all, you’ve never gotten “lost” in Anon’s eyes… but then again you’ve never really tried.
>Has he ever gotten lost in /your/ eyes?
>You glance over at your clock, and gasp when you see it’s passed 1:00 AM. You lost track of time!
>You put a bookmark in the pages to save your place, turned off the bedside lamp, and cuddled into your brother.
>His eyes were closed right now, but tomorrow you’d find a way to get lost in them.
>>
File: eee.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
>>28601414
>Green.
>You’ve always known his eyes are green, but you’d never really noticed /how/ green they are.
>It was lunch break, and you two had already finished your meals. Most of the other middle schoolers weren’t done with their lunch, so they had a fair amount of free time. The two of you pulled out your books to pass the time, but you weren’t reading yours.
>You were transfixed, watching his irises as they flicked across the pages. Green, his eyes are green, but it seems like such a blasphemy to describe something so complex so simply.
>His eyes were green, but they weren’t /merely/ green. They were the most vivid green in the center around the pupil, but it stretched outwards in a starburst of soft, swirling color. Misty lines of blue and turquoise flowed through the almost glowing irises.
>You’d never noticed how big and wonderful his eyes are, how beautifully expressive they are as they stared back in confusion-
>”Chryssie? Is there something on my face?”
>>
>>28601430
>You snapped your gaze away, feeling heat rush to your face. A second ago you couldn’t look away, but now you felt like you’ll melt if you face him.
“I- uh- I didn’t, I mean…”
>You aren’t sure why you even opened your mouth. You didn’t have an excuse ready, so all you managed to do is stumble over your words like an idiot.
>”Uh, are you okay?” You felt his hand touch your shoulder.
>You touch him every day, you cling to him every night. If there is one sensation you’re used to, it the feeling of touching your brother.
>It was different this time, and you didn’t know why. His touch was a strange, it felt like an electric shock that spread over your form slowly like melting butter.
“YES! I m-mean- yes. I’m just… a little tired.”
>You worked up just enough courage to glance at his confused and concerned face, before snapping your book back open and almost slamming your face into its pages.
>For the first few minutes you were only pretending to read while your mind went over that moment over and over again finding everything wrong with what you did.
>But you slowly relaxed and started to read again.
>It was as you encroached upon another sibling cuddle scene, did you realize.
>Slowly, a dreamy smile appeared on your face.
>You got lost in Anon’s eyes today.
>>
>>28601443
>That night you continued reading Forbidden, and you finally found the forbidden part.
>The brother and sister kissed.
>Not kissed like you and your brother do, with lips puckered and explosive “MUAH!”s at the tail end of each one.
>They kissed like in the movies.
>They kissed with tongues, like lovers, like they’re romantically…
>You frown, and look to your right where your brother’s head is nestled in your shoulder.
>You know about romance, about kissing and marriage.
>You also know about siblings, about platonic love and unbreakable bonds.
>To you, these two concepts have never mixed. You never really thought about them, and how they relate to each other.
>You always thought of sibling love and romantic love like apples and oranges; they are similar in that they both are fruits, but they’re still vastly different.
>But Forbidden… has brought up some questions.
>You love your brother. You love your brother more than you have loved anything ever.
>If you loved someone who /wasn’t/ your brother more than anything ever, would that make you two lovers?
>Why does the fact that he’s your brother stop that?
>…Does it mean that one day, in order to have a lover, you’ll have to love someone more than your brother?
>The very thought sickens you. How would that even be possible? You literally don’t remember a time without your brother. How could you possibly choose someone you meet later in life over someone you’ve already spent your whole life with?
>>
>>28601453
>Every other book with siblings in it didn’t relate to you as much as Forbidden has.
>Other books had siblings who argued all the time but loved each other anyway, marking the relationship as some kind of love-hate type deal. This was the most popular depiction of siblings.
>Some books had siblings closer to what you and Anon have, but still merely act as though they are best friends who have known each other since birth.
>Only Forbidden has captured the sheer depth of emotion you feel for your brother, your flesh and blood.
>Only Forbidden told of the fluttery feelings in your stomach. Only Forbidden has siblings who cuddle /almost/ as often as you and Anon.
>Thinking about it, love seems less like it comes in flavors and more that it comes in intensities.
>All those other siblings in all those other books had love for each other that could be measured in the range appropriate for siblings. That is to say, either from grudging familial acceptance to best friend forever.
>Forbidden is a book about sibling love that’s more intense than that.
>You finally realize that Forbidden is a book about sibling love that is so strong, that it becomes the most intense kind of love; romantic love.
>You never thought about your brother romantically because you literally didn’t understand that your feelings were romantic. You thought everything you felt was normal sibling stuff.
>But it wasn’t.
>You imagined kissing your brother like in Forbidden, with your tongue. You imagined his tongue dancing playfully across your teeth, feeling your braces and tracing your canines. You thought about how his tongue would feel against yours, how it would move and taste. You began to salivate, and your tongue began to lick longingly along the inside of your mouth as you imagined it.
>It was then that you knew for sure, with no doubts left at all.
>>
>>28601460
>You love your brother romantically.
>Despite all the warmth and good feelings that came with the realization, a cold chill fell over your form.
>The embers of excitement and happiness in your heart were doused, leaving a yawning emptiness in their wake.
>You thought about the foster family that tried to make you sleep in another bed. You thought about their judgmental faces and questioning eyes.
>You hate that you made this realization. You wished you could erase the thoughts from your head. Before, when you thought your feelings were normal, you had no reason to think that your brother felt any different.
>You stare down at the book. More specifically, the title.
>But it’s forbidden.
>Your brother loves you. That, you’re certain of.
>It’s just that... since you now understand that the amount of love you have for him is both abnormal /and/ forbidden, there’s a very real chance he doesn’t feel the same way at all.
>That thought…
>An image appeared in your mind’s eye without your consent. An image of Anon recoiling away from you, disgusted. You knew he would never do that, but the chill in your heart grew regardless.
>A more realistic image came to mind, of Anon with a hand on your shoulder -not to keep you close but at arm’s length- telling you that while he loves you, he doesn’t feel the same way. Telling you that it’s wrong, that you’re siblings and that you’re confused and lonely and desperate and and…
>The chaos in your mind only grows and you sink into bed with tears in your eyes. You clutch Anon, and maneuver his arms around your body so you can pretend that he’s holding you and comforting you.
>You almost, /almost/, give into the temptation to tongue kiss him while he sleeps. It’s not like he’d wake up.
>Instead you sob into his pajama shirt until sleep takes you.
>>
>>28601464
>The following morning the cold despair that overtook you had mostly passed, and optimism took its place.
>You felt… refreshed. Clean. Like you had taken a weight off of your shoulders. The realization of your feelings cleared away so much confusion and left in its place potential.
>You didn’t know if your brother loved you as much as you did him.
>But, that doesn’t mean that there’s no chance he feels the same way.
>Even if he doesn’t like you the way you like him, there’s time to let the love evolve.
>When you crawled out of your brother’s arms in the morning and got ready for school, you had a new goal to base your life around.
>You were going to… what was the word for making someone love you? Romance? Seduce? Seduce.
>You were going to seduce Anon. You’re going to seduce him until he tongue-kisses you every morning, afternoon, and night. Then you’re going to get (secretly) married. Then you can both get naked and hug each other while making out… that’s what married couples do right? Naked-hug-kissing? That’s what they do in the movies anyway.
>Now that you actually have an interest in romance, you’re going to have to do some research in how it’s done.
>As you’re getting dressed, a strange thought came to you.
>You never did figure out why Forbidden is supposed to be an “adult” book… maybe it will become more evident later in the story?
>>
>>28601475
That's all I've got. Chrysalis just figured out she loves her brother much more than she should, even if she isn't very clear on what to do about that. Next time, Chrysalis will learn what romance entails, and that she loves certain parts of her brother more than others.
>>
>>28601489
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOOOO CUTE
>>
>>28601382

>>28601291
>>Your parents died when you were six, and when Anon was five.
>>28601309
>>The first time you stumbled in there, you were twelve…

At the end of this part, Chrysalis is twelve and Anon is eleven. I'm planning on having this story span a few more years, so pay attention to time skips if you're wondering what age everybody is.
>>
>>28601513
Thank you, I didn't notice that.
>>
>>28601489
YES. Just when I thought this thread was starting to die, you come in with this amazing Chrysi-sis green. I eagerly await more from you sir.
>>
>>28601315
Details, bro. Give us details.
>>
>>28601475
Amazing tuff. Can't wait for the next part!
>>
>>28601489
So far the setup is great cant wait to see where it leads
>>
File: 1470850462552s.jpg (4KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470850462552s.jpg
4KB, 122x125px
bump from 9
>>
File: ChiptWY.gif (478KB, 450x220px) Image search: [Google]
ChiptWY.gif
478KB, 450x220px
>>28603244
>>
>>28588703
>>28588811
These digits demand more Rainbow Mom.
>>
>>28603426
This
>>
Thread=Dead
>>
>>28605750
Happens.
>>
File: 1368306292821.png (218KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
1368306292821.png
218KB, 350x497px
>>28601291
>>It turns out that multiple attempts to set your foster family’s house on fire has a way of swaying some attention to your cause.
I like this Chrysalis already.
>>
>>28601489
It's cute how close they are and how vicious Chrysalis gets when people try to pry them apart.
>>
File: 1472849980192.jpg (95KB, 573x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472849980192.jpg
95KB, 573x1024px
bump from 9
>>
>>28603401
I agree with your sentiment.
>>
>>28601475
“Oh believe it or not, I’m walking on air~”
>You sing under your breath, swaying your hips to the beat.
>You adjust your “Kiss the Cook” apron with one hand while the other flips the sizzling bacon.
>You feel hands wrap around your torso, and lips on the back of your neck as the love of your life hugs you from behind.
>”Morning, dearest.” The house breadwinner whispered into your ear.
>You turn your head and kiss at her.
“Morning Cady.”
>You are Shining Armor.
>Former marine and house husband extraordinaire.
>Why are you a house husband?
>Because you’re a better cook than your wife, and your wife makes more money than you.
>It’s not emasculating at all.
>IT’S NOT!
“Just a few more minutes before we eat.”
>You hear her hum. “I’ll get the children.”
>You nod as you hear her retreating footsteps ascend to the second floor.
>>
>>28608990
>You and Cady are foster parents.
>You tried to be actual parents, and have been trying for some time, but no dice.
>Doctors are just as baffled as the two of you are, because you have a normal sperm count and your wife has a normal… egg count? Point is; her cooter and all associated parts work properly.
>So yeah… no babies for you, and no answers either. For many, this would have been the end of it. But Cady is a bit… obsessive over starting a family.
>So she signed the two of you up for the foster program. She would’ve adopted, but it’s not a sure thing that one of us is infertile yet, so she chose the more temporary option.
>’To get experience in raising children before we have our own’, was her excuse.
>’To fill the yawning baby-shaped void in my heart’, was her actual reason, you’re pretty sure.
>You turn around just in time to see the aforementioned foster children descend the stairs, your wife following shortly behind.
>You can easily see the resemblance between the two, with the same skin tone, eye color, and similar facial features.
>>
>>28609008
>The boy, Anonymous, is a bit shorter than his sister, but he’s younger too. He doesn’t talk much- at least, he doesn’t talk to you or your wife. Not more than short, clipped sentences. Cady says he has severe social anxiety or something, so you don’t try to force your interactions.
>Chrysalis, unlike her brother, isn’t shy. She has braces, and wears glasses in the mornings before she puts in her contacts. It was her last foster family got her fitted for contacts, the hard ones too so future foster families wouldn’t have to regularly replace them. You wonder if this was an attempt to make her more confident or sociable.
>If it was, the attempt failed. You don’t really know Chrysalis well enough to know how confident she is, but you’ve never gotten an “I can’t” vibe from her. But as far as sociability goes, she’s worse than her brother.
>Anonymous might close up, shift around and be awkwardly quiet when forced into an interaction.
>Chrysalis, on the other hand, will often bluntly state she doesn’t want to talk to you. Whether or not this follows up with biting remarks depends on her mood.
>As you said, she /isn’t/ shy.
>The children sit at the dinner table quietly as you sweep over, bacon and eggs on a plate in each hand.
“Breakfast is served!”
>Anonymous mumbles a thank you, and Chrysalis says nothing. Her eyes were slightly glazed as she stared in her brother’s direction.
>You took one more trip to the kitchen to grab you and your wife’s meals, and finally sat down at the table.
>Everyone began to quietly eat.
>…
>>
>>28609019
>…
>…
“…SO!”
>Anon jumps at your sudden exclamation, while Chrysalis doesn’t react at all.
>Your wife leans in, wondering what you’re going to say.
>As if you know. You just hate long, awkward silences.
“You kids…”
>You trail off, trying remembering what they like.
>They play D&D together… only together.
>It was a game you loved to play as a kid. You offered to DM for them once.
>Chrysalis told you it wouldn’t be the same if you joined. You tried to point out that two people aren’t enough to play a proper D&D game with. In response to that, Chrysalis threw the core rulebook at you. Hard.
>The rejection did NOT hurt your feelings, and it did NOT give you flashbacks of high school, no it didn’t.
>What else did they like? It was something that reminded you of your little sister, she was about the same age-
>Ah! Books!
“… read any good books lately?”
>Chrysalis nodded mutely, and didn’t elaborate further. Didn’t even look at you, actually. Not surprising.
>Anon /did/ look at you, nodded mutely as well, opened his mouth as though he was about to say something…
>… then closed it, apparently thinking better of it.
>Jesus, pulling words out of these kids is like pulling teeth.
>>
>>28609032
“That’s good…”
>You look at your wife.
>She gives you the ‘why are you looking at me’ look.
>You give her the ‘I just made an attempt so you had better as well’ look.
>She finishes her mouthful, and furrows her brow as she thinks.
>Then she perks up.
>”So, Chrysalis… you’re getting around /that/ age. See any cute boys at school?” She leans forward, giving the girl a wink.
>Something happens that you can scarcely believe.
>Chrysalis blushed. /Blushed/.
>Chrysalis /never/ blushes.
>The best part was that she didn’t even emote while it happened. She was in full pokerface mode.
>”N-No.”
>You heard that stutter.
>The surprised face on Anon said he heard it.
>From the shark-like look on your wife’s face, she heard it too.
>Oh my.
>Cady’s always had a weird obsession with matchmaking.
>”Oh, so you saw a few cute boys /outside/ of school?”
>Chrysalis slowly turned her bright red face towards your wife, putting down her fork in the process.
>Her face was expressionless, but her eyes screamed ‘murder’.
>”No.”
>>
>>28609040
>Cadence’s grin only grew. “Okay, if you say so,” she said in a voice that very clearly said she didn’t believe her.
>Chrysalis stared a bit longer, before resuming her meal.
>Well, it was good that Chrysalis had a crush. She can’t go through her whole life with only her brother for company.
>At first, you thought it was cute how inseparable they are. Over time, however, the unhealthiness of the relationship started to unfold.
>They go literally everywhere together. They wake up and dress together, they go to the bathroom together, they bathe together, they even sleep together. If they are ever apart, it isn’t for very long.
>You talked to Cady about it, but she said that trying to separate them would be ‘inadvisable’ and refused to elaborate.
>So you let it go, but you still worry. They’re going to start puberty soon, and with puberty will come /urges/. If they don’t start to grow independent of each other by then, there’s a big chance they’ll resort to ‘handling’ the urges they get /together/. Especially considering how often they see each other naked.
>As much as you and your wife love incest roleplay, you’d prefer that no /actual/ incest happens in your house.
>It might lower the property value or something.
>>
>>28609061
>The kids and wife left shortly after finishing their meals, leaving you alone in the house.
>You head to the living room, turning on the TV and then moving from window to window, closing each of the blinds.
>The neighbors didn’t need to see what was coming next.
>You sat down on the couch, leaned back to get comfortable, and grabbed the remote.
>Alone at last.
>”My little pony~ My little pony~ Ah-ah-ah-ah~”
>The fact that you’re a house husband, have always made less money than your wife, apparently can’t impregnate your wife, and like a show for little girls does not make you less of a man.
>IT DOESN’T.
>IT JUST MEANS YOU’RE VERY SECURE IN YOUR MASCULINITY.
>YOU WERE IN THE MARINES! HOORAH! LOOK AT ALL YOUR TESTOSTERONE!
>YOU’RE NOT A GIRL TRAPPED IN A MAN’S BODY!
>…
>Oh, this is a good episode.
>>
>>28609072
>You are Chrysasis, and your brother is a few tables away reading.
>You’re at the library again, but this time with a different purpose.
>The first thing you did when you arrived was log onto the computer. You told Anon that you’re looking up a good fantasy book.
>You’re actually looking up sex.
>Why?
>Because earlier today at school during lunch break, you came upon the naked-makeout scene, and it has some of the most annoyingly vague wording in the whole book.
>He ‘entered’ her? With what? How? Why?
>She ‘convulsed around him’… what? That sounds unhealthy.
>He ‘released himself all over her back, moaning the whole time’. Good God, did he just commit seppuku over her screaming naked body? No wait, they’re still both alive and there’s no gore text…
>All of it had the feeling of an ‘in’ joke. As though everything would come together the moment ever-crucial context came into play.
>So you decided it was finally time to learn about sex.
>You start with google.
>>
>>28609081
Search: sex
20 Sex Positions that will Get Her Off Every Time
>…Get who off of what? Next link.
How Many Calories Does Sex Burn
>Well in order for that to be useful, you have to know what sex is first. Next.
Funny Sex Pictures
>You’ve already seen sex in movies, and it wasn’t very funny, just weird. Next.
Sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>About damn time. Why wasn’t this the first link?
>…
>…
>Okay, you went from so vague you have no idea what’s going on, to so detailed you have no idea what’s going on.
>Blah blah blah chromosomes, blah blah blah male gametes, blah blah blah reproduction- wait.
>/This/ is where babies come from!?
>That… that…
>That just raises more questions!
>>
>>28609096
>So far this article just says what happens when sex happens, not /how/ sex happens! How the hell do babies come out of getting naked and rubbing people!?
>Then your eyes catch something near the top of the screen.
This article is about sex in sexually reproducing organisms. For the act, see Sexual intercourse.
>That’s more like it.
>You click on sexual intercourse and read the first line.
Sexual intercourse, or coitus or copulation, is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis, usually when erect, into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.
>Your eyes widen.
>His /what/ goes /where/!?
>You look slightly to the right of the page, and see the helpfully provided image.
>…oh.
>That looks… painful.
>One of your hands drifts down to your crotch, cupping it protectively. The very thought of something… /stretching/ you down there makes you shiver with phantom pain.
>Okay… okay… a few more questions answered. Now you know what the book meant when the brother ‘entered’ his sister. You also now know why all those movie sex scenes were shot at the angles they were, because you saw none of this happening in those movies.
>So in short, the boy stabs the girl with his thing, pees inside her, ???, then babies.
>>
>>28609107
>And it’s all supposed to be pleasurable? It doesn’t sound very pleasurable to the girl. Maybe it only feels good for the boy?
>Regardless, someday you’re going to do this with Anon because that’s what romantic couples do. If it’s Anon penis-stabbing you, you could probably take the pain as long as he’s having fun. But only if he kisses you afterwards. With tongue, of course.
>You now feel very informed.
>…As long as you’re on the computer, you might as well look up a few other topics.
>>
File: b.png (4KB, 752x46px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
4KB, 752x46px
>>28609121
>You are Parchment Printer, a librarian.
>The library’s approaching closing hours, and before you leave you want to use the computer to search for a good Chinese restaurant in town.
>You sit down, and open Google.
>You click on the search bar, and pause when you see recent searches.
sex
sex pictures
marriage sex
how to be sexy
>Well, someone learned about the birds and the bees today. You scroll down, privately amused at the innocent internet inquiries.
penis
erection
penis juice
semen
semen in vagina
>You can almost see the train of thought here.
what does semen taste like
>Someone’s got plans.
how to seduce
how to seduce your brother
>…
>Ho boy, that took a turn.
>Someone’s got /big/ plans.
>Should you… report this to somebody?
>You scroll down a bit more.
brother sister sex effects
incest
incest legality
incest pregnancy
>Fucking hell, this girl is hungry for bro-dick.
>That’s disturbing…
>…but also kind of hot.
>Seriously though, should you report this to somebody?
>Who would you even call?
>Screw it, it’s none of your business.
>You clear the search history, find your restaurant, and purge the searches from your mind.
>At least until later tonight when you rub one out.
>>
>>28609132
That's all for the time being.
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (82KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
82KB, 720x602px
>>28609167
Thanks asshole
>>
File: 1460230397546.png (228KB, 362x564px) Image search: [Google]
1460230397546.png
228KB, 362x564px
>>28609167
>Everything about Shining Armour
>>
>>28609167
Obligatory MOAR plz also pretty funny
>>
File: 1395063016705.jpg (238KB, 850x474px) Image search: [Google]
1395063016705.jpg
238KB, 850x474px
>>28609008
>>’To get experience in raising children before we have our own’, was her excuse.
>>’To fill the yawning baby-shaped void in my heart’, was her actual reason, you’re pretty sure.
kek
i like this shiny already
>>
>>28609061
>>As much as you and your wife love incest roleplay, you’d prefer that no /actual/ incest happens in your house.
>>It might lower the property value or something.
im dying
>>
>>28609167
I LOVE IT
>>
>>28609072
I feel bad for Shining now. Holy shit.
>>
>>28609132
Kek, no one expects the librarians to know shit for some reason, top 10 people that give no fucks.
>>
>>28609032
>>The rejection did NOT hurt your feelings, and it did NOT give you flashbacks of high school, no it didn't.

>ITT: How to kill your sides
>>
File: bb.gif (868KB, 932x507px) Image search: [Google]
bb.gif
868KB, 932x507px
>>28609132
>Your naked form leans forward in the bubbly water.
>A loofa glides over your back, scrubbing away all the filth.
>But you aren’t the one who’s holding it.
>Chrysalis hums as she scrubs your back, her legs wrapped around your waist so they extend in front of you.
>You’re Anonymous, and your sister has been acting weird lately.
>Well, weird/er/.
>It started with those strange long, lingering looks she would give you.
>Then she started getting touchier than usual. You two have always been huggers, but recently she’s been insisting on holding your hand and hooking your elbow as you walk places.
>Then there’s… /this/.
>The two of you have always bathed together. You’re pretty sure that it isn’t normal at your age, but you do lots of stuff with your sister you’re sure isn’t normal. Chryssie said that’s because you have a special relationship.
>So you always bathe together. It’s normally a very business-like experience, scrubbing each other down and enjoying the water. But this time…
>For some reason, Chryssie has been doing everything slowly. And she’s /really/ taking the touchy feely thing far.
>You shiver as the loofa is discarded and her soapy hands begin to caress your shoulders, before moving onto your back, under your arms, and now your chest. She leans forward until you can feel her breath on your ear.
>>
>>28611160
>Oh man, your thing is feeling funny again. The last time it felt like this, it got weirdly stiff. Luckily it happened while Chryssie wasn’t paying attention.
>If it happened now, though, she would for sure notice. Especially with all the staring at me she’s been doing recently.
>You see Chryssie’s head lean over your shoulder, moss-colored hair draping all the way into the water.
>You turn over slightly to see her, and see her eyes are pointed firmly downwards.
>You look down and see a patch of bubbles have cleared right around your front.
>She’s looking right at your dick.
>…
>…
“Uhhh-”
>”Does your penis ever get hard?”
>HOW DOES SHE KNOW
>IT’S NOT EVEN HARD RIGHT NOW
>CHANGE THE SUBJECT
>MISDIRECTION
“D-does your v-vagina ever get s-s-soft?”
>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
>YOU SAID IT AND YOU DON’T KNOW
>ABORT
>SHIT YOU CAN’T ABORT YOU’RE IN THE TUB
>>
>>28611172
>”…I think it’s soft all the time.” You hear her giggle. “Want to feel it?”
“B-But you pee from there!”
>”So? We’re in the tub. If you get dirty just clean it off.”
“I d-don’t think-“
>”Oh for the love of-“ her hand shoots down in the water.
>You yelp as you feel her cup your penis and balls in her hand.
>”See? No big deal.” She loosens her grip slightly, running her fingers over the underside of your testicles.
>Then she traces her fingers up the balls, to the base of your penis, then all the way up to the tip.
>Then she lets go.
>She laughs.
>”So it /does/ get hard!”
>You blush really hard, and lean away from her.
“It does, okay!? I don’t know what it means! Just please don’t tell anybody!”
>>
>>28611178
>”Anon?” Her arms wrap around your chest and pull you into her embrace. “Who would I even tell? I don’t talk to anybody but you.”
>You don’t look at her.
>You don’t think you can look her in the eyes.
“I ‘unno.”
>She sighs.
>”Anon, your penis is supposed to get hard. I found out about hard penises a few days ago, and I was curious.”
>You perk up.
“Really? There’s nothing wrong with me?”
>”It’s the opposite.” She said, and a hand rose to your chin to turn you toward her. She stares straight into your eyes, long sea-green bangs of hair framing her face. “You’re perfect.”
>You don’t know what to say to that, so you turn away, unable to hold her gaze any longer.
>…
>”You sure you don’t want to feel my vagina?”
“Chryssie, w-what’s with you and touching pee-parts suddenly!?”
>She’s quiet for a moment.
>You hear the water swish as she moves her hand towards yours.
>Her fingers wrap around your wrist, while her other hand grabs your shoulder.
>She turns your whole body towards her.
>>
File: c.png (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
99KB, 800x600px
>>28611186
>She’s just as naked as you of course, though her long hair serves to cover her developing breasts.
>Her knees poke out of the water on either side of her, and she spread them a little further as she dragged your hand closer and closer to her groin.
>”I just…”
>She’s leaning in really close now.
>Your heart’s beating really fast.
>Her breath washes across your lips.
>”…don’t want…”
>Her other hand moved from your shoulder to the back of your neck.
>”…any barriers…”
>You’re nose to nose now, her eyes staring deeply into yours.
>”…between us.”
>Your palm touches her groin. You feel a fold of skin, one you’ve seen every day but never really thought about let alone /touched/.
>She inhales sharply and tenses, and you feel her push back against your hand. Her eyes widen and dilate like she just had an epiphany.
>”It /does/ feel good…” she whispered.
“…What feels-“
>”Are you two okay in there!?” You hear your foster father shout through the door. “You’ve been in there a while!”
>>
>>28611201
>Chrysalis lets go of your hand, which you snapped back to your person fast enough to cause a splash.
>She turned and glared at the door, a literal growl at the back of her throat.
>”WE’RE FINE! GO AWAY!!” she screeched.
>”… Fine, jeez.” You heard retreating footsteps.
>The two of you sat in awkward silence for a few moments.
>…
“…My fingers are getting pruny.”
>…”Yeah, we’re pretty clean now anyway…”
>You both climb out of the tub and start getting dressed.
>She squeezed her shirt on first, and it isn’t a long one, so you still see everything down there.
>Huh. Her, uh, area looks all red and swollen. Is it irritated? Did you hurt it when you touched it?
>A thought occurs to you.
“…Chryssie, why does my penis get hard?”
>She gives you one of those lingering looks in the eye.
>Then she smiles.
>”Because you love me,” she said with a nod.
“Uh, okay.”
>Then she continues dressing.
>…
>…
“What does that have to do with my penis?”
>She starts laughing, but you don't get it.
>>
File: 1403310128672.png (54KB, 853x339px) Image search: [Google]
1403310128672.png
54KB, 853x339px
Do you guys have a Fluttershy one? Ponk is good too, if you got some.
>>
>>28611212
Yet another stop, this time for the night. I shall return when I have more filthy incest words ready.
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (41KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
41KB, 285x287px
>>28611212
>>
bump from 9 before bed.
>>
>>28611160
oh my
>>
>>28611212
>"Because you love me."

Ooh, Chrysi is getting a bit yandere with Anon. Kinda like overprotective Chrisasis.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>28611212
>Not many moments between yourself and your sister have been awkward.
>When you share as much life with someone as you have, it starts to get difficult to have truly embarrassing and uncomfortable moments.
>You and your sister have dealt with bathing, bedwetting, diarrhea, and all sorts of other things together without flinching.
>But last night…
>It was weird. Weirder than what you’re used to dealing with.
>Now the both of you are getting dressed in the morning for school, the first rumblings of your foster parents waking below.
>Normally this part of the day is spent in companionable silence.
>This, however, was a silence so awkward it’s almost tangible.
>The way Chryssie keeps glancing at you nervously like she’s done something wrong doesn’t help.
>You want to clear the air, will the strange feelings away…
>…but you don’t know where to begin.
>Normally talking to Chryssie is so easy.
>When you’re talking to anyone else, it feels like you have to force the words out. You never know what specifically to say until after you’ve already said something stupid.
>But Chryssie, you could just… talk to.
>Until now.
>With all this weirdness in the air, with a hollow heart you realize that talking to Chryssie in this moment is just like talking to anyone else.
>Damn near impossible.
>>
>>28616415
>Chrysalis is fully dressed for school, and you’re finishing up the buttons on your shirt.
>You open your mouth to say something…
>…but nothing comes out. Coward.
>”Anon?”
>Of course it’s her who breaks the silence. She was always the brave one of you two.
>”I didn’t… freak you out last night in the tub, did I?”
>You turn to her, ready to lie and tell her it’s fine, because you’re a coward.
>It’s only after you meet her eyes do you remember that you can never lie to your sister. Not when she looks at you like that. That worry, more concern than you’d ever seen on any foster parent’s face.
>The weight of her gaze is too much. You look away.
“…A little.”
>Your voice came out as a whisper, even though you wanted it to be louder.
>You hate that you’re scared of talking to people. You wish you were strong like your sister.
>”I’m sorry, Anon.”
>You frown. It’s true that her actions are the reason for this… tension, but the thought of her accepting blame for it tasted wrong.
“…You don’t have to-“
>”I do, though.”
>You feel her hands land on your shoulders.
>>
>>28616425
>”I just… wanted to share something special with you. I wanted to let you know how much I love you.”
>Her arms continue past your shoulders and wrap around your chest, and she rests her chin on your left shoulder.
>Her breath washes over your ear. You lean back into her, some of your tenseness washing away.
>”No one’s ever touched me… /there/ before,” she continued. “I think I just really liked the idea of sharing something with you that I’ve never shared with anyone before.”
>You feel her head lean into yours.
>”I like to think that there aren’t any barriers between us… that there’s no intimacy that we can’t share…” she whispered.
>You swallow, and nod shakily.
“I t-think I understand…”
>She giggles, her chest heaving slightly on your back.
>”Now that we’ve touched each other in our private places, we’ve officially shared everything…” she trails off.
>A brief silence follows, this one companionable unlike the last few.
>”Anon…” her voice comes halting, as though she’s nervous. “Do you love me more than anything else in the world?”
>You frown.
“Of course I love you.”
>”I know that you love me silly, you’re my brother.”
>She steps back from you, unwinding her limbs from your chest, and resting her hands on your shoulders to turn you towards her.
>She leans in, making direct eye contact.
>”I asked if you love me more than /anything/ else in the /whole world/.”
>>
>>28616433
>You thought seriously about the question.
>The books you read would feel empty with no one to talk to about them.
>Dungeons and Dragons wouldn’t be the same without your sister’s snark.
>Without her you’d have no one to talk to, no one to play with.
>Without her, you’d probably be completely alone because you’re too scared to talk to people that aren’t your sister.
>You hardly even remember your parents, and you don’t really know anyone else.
>The answer is obvious then.
“…yeah.”
>You smile.
“I love you more than anything else in the whole world.”
>Chrysalis grinned.
>”Good. ‘Cuz I love you more than everything good in the whole world put together!”
>She kisses you on the nose, then grabs your hand and leads you to your room’s door.
>Just before her other hand reaches the knob, she looks back at you.
>”Oh, and if you ever want to touch me down there again, just go ahead.” She smiled and leaned in to kiss your cheek. “You don’t even have to ask for permission.”
“Uh, okay.”
>For some reason, your face feels like it’s on fire.
“S-Same to you?”
>Not that she asked permission the first time…
>Her grin grew, and the hand that was going for the doorknob shot down and cupped your boy parts through your pants. You gasp, not expecting her to actually do that.
>You shiver as she seemed to give a light, appraising squeeze. Then she let go.
>”Deal,” she nodded.
>Then she opens the door and steps out.
>As you follow her, you can’t help but feel like some day, that deal is going to come back to haunt you.
>>
>>28616442
A brief nug for those of you who care. I might be on again later today.
>>
>>28616460
I care, friend.
>>
>>28616442
Anon, is getting smart.
>>
>>28616442
daww this is too cu-
>”Oh, and if you ever want to touch me down there again, just go ahead.” She smiled and leaned in to kiss your cheek. “You don’t even have to ask for permission.”
L-LEWD
>>
this place is deeeeeeeeeeeeaaaad
>>
File: IMG_20161009_202714.jpg (38KB, 720x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_202714.jpg
38KB, 720x373px
>>28616460
I care m8

>pic
This captcha is very depressing
>>
File: 1465620902301.gif (1MB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465620902301.gif
1MB, 416x700px
>>28616460
We all care anon. We're going to call you a colossal fucking faggot, but we do care.

We care enough to take the time to call you a faggot.
>>
page 9
>>
>>28554381
what ever happened to pie sisters?
>>
Anyone going to be interested in a oedipus green later?
>>
>>28620363
God yes. Gimme dat mom-fuck.
>>
>>28620363
It is possible.

How much later.
>>
>>28616442
Cute and sexy. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>28620291
Frosty gave up.
>>28620363
How weird is it gonna go and who is going to be in it?
>>
>>28620363
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_3221_20160531_232316.jpg (162KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221_20160531_232316.jpg
162KB, 1200x719px
Hey guys does Radiant Dawn X Night Light Jr. Count for this thread?

It is technically incestuous.
>>
>>28621021
We don't really do pony here, but I guess its fine? I have no clue who the hell they are anyways.
>>
>>28621021
Are these OCs?
>>
>>28621054
Relationship that spawned from the Night Light Jr. story posted here. I only bring it up because Radiant Dawn is really his mother in disguise Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>28621075
Sounds autistic but we don't have much else going on. Not a fan of OCs but whatever.
>>
File: tasty_treats.png (1MB, 988x2545px) Image search: [Google]
tasty_treats.png
1MB, 988x2545px
I honestly have no right to ask for forgiveness
>>
>>28621311
Unf, NOW GET TO FUCKING WRITEFAGGING! YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE FUCKING DISAPPEARED! WHAT THE HELL MAN?! Checked by the way.
>>
File: 1453872303379.jpg (27KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453872303379.jpg
27KB, 500x360px
>>28621311
>>
>>28621311
F

l-lewd
>>
File: C6AnvEh.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C6AnvEh.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>28621311
>>
Anyone has nayaa's imgur link?
>>
>>28620363

>You sigh in defeat, turning over again in a vain attempt to get comfortable
>At least you didn't have to get up early for school
>Your clock tells you it is nearly one in the morning, meaning you've been laying in your bed for at least three hours already with the refuge of sleep nowhere in sight
>Throwing off the covers, you look down at the source of your problems as it twitches limply in your underwear
>Pulling it out of its fabric prison, it starts to harden again, begging for your attention
>Even after masturbating one or two times didn't help, if anything it would only cause it to come back later on with a vengeance
>You had never had any problems like this before, you knew the very basics of sex and all that stuff from school but your 'unique' anatomy left you with many questions and no answers
>Maybe you should ask Mommy for some help, after all, she was the local expert when it came to all things animals
>Her animal loving tendency was the very reason you came to live with her, a couple of ponies finding you out in the middle of nowhere and believing that Fluttershy was the only pony who could help the infant that grew up to be you
>That was way over a decade now and you had successfully grown up to be 'Mommy special little boy'
>Tip toeing out of your room, you enter the dark and quiet living room of Fluttershy's cottage
>She had even had an extra bedroom built on the side of her house just for you
>Crawling up the stairs on all fours, you are careful to not make any unnecessary sounds in case you wake up any animals that slept in the living room
>For what felt like miles, you quietly walked from the stairs towards your mother bedroom
>Approaching her bed, you carefully watch the sleeping form of your mother under the blanket, her breaths slow and delicate
>Softly you whisper "Mom" in the hopes to wake her up, but it doesn't seem to break her out of her slumber
>>
>>28622655

>You stop yourself from calling out again as you watch her snuggle deeper into her pillows
>Mother or not, she is rather adorable to watch
>With room enough for two, you crawl onto her double bed and rest your head beside hers
>She's breathing through her nose, the air gentle bathing your face in warmth
>Without realising it, your cock has hardened again reminding you why you are here
>You can't do anything like that to your own mother, despite how much your member might want it
>This was a bad idea
>Before you could start your walk of shame back to your bedroom, Fluttershy pulls a hoof out from the covers and pulls you into a small snuggle
>She starts to nestle her head into your shoulder, her breathing sending tingles down your spine
>You wouldn't have believed it before, but your cock had somehow grown harder than it already was
>Knowing you wouldn't be able to get to sleep now, you debate your options
>>
>>28622670
Continuation of the Fluttermother green?
>>
>>28622670

>As you look down towards your crotch, Fluttershy's hoof unconsciously moving down from your bare chest down to your stomach
>You thought her hoof wouldn't stop going down, but it stopped just on top of your belly button
>Angling your hips slightly, your member was able to rub against her leg
>If only the thin fabric of your underwear wasn't in the way
>Looking directly into your mother's face, you carefully free your member while making sure not to wake her
>Just imagining how you would try to explain this situation to her is enough to cause you to blush
>With your manhood free, you grab your mom's hoof and move it down a little further down until it hovered over your rock hard erection
>Pony hooves have always confused you, their ability to grasp things without any digits has left you scratching your head many times, you did have Cheerliee explain that it was some sort of latent magic once or twice but you still didn't understand fully
>It goes without saying that having it slowly rub its way up and down your length felt heavenly, the magic grasp locking subconsciously around your cock
>Pinned between her hoof and your stomach, you cautiously guide her up and down, being mindful of not making too much of a sudden movement
>Between your earlier sessions and the naughtiness of it all, you don't last long against the feeling of your mother's hoof
>Without any other place to go, you shoot your load all over your chest and stomach, the room filling with the scent of your musk
>As you come down from the afterglow, you realize that you had no way of clearing yourself up, a quick look around the dark room yields no solution, leaving only the makeshift cloth of your underwear
>But just before you start to wipe yourself clean, you look back towards your somehow still sleeping mother and see that her lips had barely started to part
>Suddenly, you found a much better way to clean up
>After all, she was the one who told you never to waste good protein...
>>
>>28621311
I'll be honest, was a bit annoyed about the lack of fluttercousin. But at the same time, glad you're back. Hope to see more soon.
>>
>>28623239
Anon isn't going to taste himself is he?
>>
What happened to all the Shimmer green? There was like three going on at once. Where is the sexy Sunset Shimmer sister sex?
>>
>>28623621
Probably in the same ditch all the writefags died in.
>>
File: 1431914728130.png (189KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
1431914728130.png
189KB, 441x486px
Anyone got any good Momma Rarity caps?
>>
>>28623725
Not enough positive replies without unwarranted critiques.
>>
>>28609072
>>Hoorah

It's "Oorah" you fucking mong.
>>
File: tumblr_odsuuwLWfG1t1q5qzo1_1280.gif (150KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odsuuwLWfG1t1q5qzo1_1280.gif
150KB, 361x400px
>>28624376
bumping for this request
>>
>>28535073

So i when was 16, got onto the incest train. Family (Mine and mainly mom's side) always getting hit on by guys and gals everywhere.

Figured I would try masturbating one time with cousins on mind, just didnt feel it, was offsetting. Tried doing sister or mom (mom very fappable material desu) but just didnt feel right..
tried it again for next several years and just didnt put out.

Usually I pull it off when I put myself in my friends place and fuck their sisters as my friend. kinda a weird but thats just my experience.
>>
File: 1470364680902.jpg (4MB, 2585x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1470364680902.jpg
4MB, 2585x3374px
bump from 9
>>
>>28616460
asshole? are you still there?
>>
>>28616442
More Chrysalis sister green when?
>>
>>28627670
>>
>>28627670
>>
>>28623239
HOL UP
>>
>>28631378
>>
File: 1446430688004.gif (2MB, 361x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446430688004.gif
2MB, 361x200px
>>28616460
Fucking hell, your characterization and dialogue is on point. Please continue.
>>
>>28628681
Yes need more soon
>>
I had to leave the basement for a while to have decidedly not-sexy interactions with my family. I'm back now, though.

>>28625174
Sorry about that, I don't play call of halo.
>>
>>28616442
>You are Chryssie, and your brother is out cold to your right.
>Today was a great day, because your brother admitted to loving you /almost/ more than you love him.
>Everything else was pretty much business as usual. School was just as much of a snorefest as it always was, and your D&D campaign didn’t seem close to a stopping point despite the fact that the current one had been going on for months.
>What put a firm damper on things were these annoyingly prevalent abdominal cramps. You hope you don’t have a stomach flu.
>The day’s over now, though, finished when Anon swallowed his knockout pills and flopped into bed.
>Now you’re alone, and you think it will be a while before you decide to go to sleep.
>Because now you want to reread the sex scene in Forbidden.
>You lean over to the bedside table, and take the book into your hands.
>Now that you have a better idea what the hell is going on, you can appreciate the scene for the depiction of such a close, intimate moment.
>You snuggle deeper into the covers, and adjust Anon’s arm so it wraps around your side.
>…sometimes, you wished Anon slept normally so he could cuddle you back…
>You shake your head of that thought, and crack open the book and flip back a few pages.
>You smile when you come across the scene again. It’s late at night, raining, and the drunken father is away from the house.
>The protagonists’ father can’t afford heating, so on such a cold autumn night, the brother and sister only have each other for warmth.
>You let the book’s scene overtake you.
>>
>>28634455
IT BEGINS
>>
>>28634455
>You imagine you and Anon, just like the book siblings, cuddled in your room sharing a blanket.
>You imagine running your hands underneath his shirt, feeling his goosebumps from the chill.
>You imagine whispering in his ear that he’s still cold…
>…You imagine whispering that he could be warmer if he wanted…
>…You imagine him whispering back that he’d love nothing more…
>…You imagine slowly undressing each other, still in the covers…
>…You imagine his hands running across your bare stomach, chest, and arms…
>…You imagine running your hands over every inch of him, caressing his entire form…
>…You imagine his maleness getting hard for you, getting excited…
>…You imagine his hand reaching down and rubbing your-
>You open your eyes with a gasp, an electric sensation shooting through your body.
>Your hand is down the front of your pajama pants, underneath your underwear.
>>
>>28634469
>Shivers crawl through your body, and you place the book aside.
>New images were appearing in your mind’s eye, as your fingers glide over your own crotch feeling the few fine hairs that grew above your most intimate place.
>You don’t imagine, you /remember/.
>You remember Anon’s minute little jitters and tremors as you rubbed him all over in the bathtub.
>You remember his face, bright red and confused and /ever/ so cute, as you reached beneath the water and /felt/ him.
>You remembered how /reactionary/ he became under your touches, you remembered how much of an affect you had on him despite the fact that he clearly didn’t even know what sex /was/ just like you not all that long ago.
>You remembered the feeling of his palm on your-
“Oo-oo-ooh~”
>You seal your lips shut after the moan escapes your mouth unbidden.
>You barely even realized that your hand is moving in circles in your pants, and you barely even notice the moisture accumulating there.
>You feel like the only real thing you notice in that moment is the feeling of Anon’s arm still around you.
>You’re done remembering, it’s time to imagine again.
>>
>>28634480
>You imagine that your annoying foster father /didn’t/ interrupt you two like the living fucking blockade he was.
>You imagine his hand moving, /rubbing/ you.
“Nnngn…”
>You imagine him getting braver, leaning inwards and locking lips with you.
>You imagine your tongues wrestling, his teeth playfully biting your lower lip as his hand’s tempo increases.
*huff* “Ohmygo-nng~”
>You imagine reaching beneath the water yet again, wrapping a hand around his young, hard penis.
>You imagine both of your faces on fire, staring into each other’s eyes as you both furiously masturbate the other.
“A-Anon~”
>You imagine his needy boyhood /pulsing/, as he tenses and thrusts his hips all the way out of the water.
>You imagine sticky white strands shooting from-
“Ano- nnhnnnnggnnnn~”
>You felt the buildup, you felt your upper thighs quivering beyond your control, but it still felt like it came from nowhere.
>The toe-curling pleasure that had been warmly spreading through your body from your crotch rose to a crescendo.
>>
>>28634496
>It struck you like lightning, and you could barely describe how you felt.
>It felt like you were falling without the panic, like you were weightless.
>It felt like Anon’s fingers were brushing over every inch of your form, sending tingles from the surface of your skin all the way down to your bones.
>It felt like warm bathwater was making its way over your body, growing scalding hot (but in a good way) as it gets closer to your twitching girlhood.
>Your eyes were closed tight, but if they were open you weren’t sure if you would be able to see anything anyway.
>Your muscles tense, and you /thrash/ as the sensations overwhelm you.
>You /buck/ into you hand, which had gone from rubbing to desperate groping as your motions grew beyond your control.
>You felt your abdominals clenching, trying to /squeeze/ something that isn’t there. You bite into your pajama shirt collar /hard/ to prevent yourself from screaming.
>Then…
>…
>…It was over.
>All of your motions stopped, your muscles relaxed, then…
>There was peace.
>/So/ much peace.
>Your whole body felt spent, but warm. Satisfied. You didn’t think you could muster the will to move even if you wanted to.
>Your hand was still in your pants, limply sitting on your soaking vulva that still occasionally quivered.
>>
>>28634504
>You open your eyes, and see that your bedtime glasses were messed up while you had thrashed around.
>You glance over at Anon, and see that as usual he’s still asleep. His head was thrown limply to the side, and his arm wasn’t as around you as it had been when you started, but other than that he was undisturbed.
>You sigh as the warm feelings finally felt as though they were passing.
>Then you groan as you feel the abdominal cramps you noticed this morning flare up again.
>You slip your hands out of your pants, suddenly very aware that there is a lot of moisture down in your crotch. Did you pee? When you got to the last part, it almost felt like you were peeing for a second.
>You bring you hand up to your face.
>Your hand is covered in red.
>…
>You sit up and throw the covers off of yourself and Anon, looking down at your pajama pants.
>There’s a big blotch of red spreading out from your crotch.
>Your eyes grow very wide as you realize your vagina is bleeding.
>…
>…
enter panic mode? y/n
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>28634515
“I dunno, Cady. This is making me a little uncomfortable.”
>”My name isn’t Cady, my little knight in shining armor. Besides, I thought you loved playing with your sister.”
“Yeah, I mean, brother sister stuff is one thing, Cadence, but this is kind of-“
>”That’s not my name.”
“Cady-“
>”Say. My. Name.”
“…”
“Twilight Velvet. Seriously-“
>”Come now, my baby boy, only my husband calls me by my full name like that. You call me mommy, remember?”
“Cadence you’re being weirdly insistent about this and it’s scaring me- YOWCH!“
>”CALL. ME. /MOMMY/.”
“Okay! Okay mommy I’m sorry justletgo!”
>”That’s better. Aww, my sweet baby boy, did you get a booboo?”
“Ohgoditstender”
>”Don’t worry, mommy will kiss it better.”
>…
>…
“Okay, I didn’t think they would, but the kisses actually help.”
>”See? Now just lay back my /big/ boy, and let mommy take care of everyth-“
>”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHATDIDIDOWHATDIDIDOWHATDIDIDOOHGODOHGODITSEVERYWHEREI’MBLEEDINGTODEATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>You and Cady are so startled by the sudden ear-piercing shrieks that you both unceremoniously roll off of each other
>>
>>28634521
>Cady rolled onto the rest of the bed. You, however, rolled off the edge.
>You scramble to your feet, and turn to your wife.
“Get to the gun safe!”
>You sprint to the bedroom door and grab your intruder repellant (read; your emergency baseball bat) as you leave the room.
>Your heavy footfalls echo throughout the house as you get to your foster children’s’ room as fast as you could.
>You don’t even bother with the doorknob, slamming the door open with your shoulder and wielding the baseball bat like a sword.
“I’m here what’s wrong!?”
>You’re treated to the sight of Anon in bed alone, the covers thrown to the ground, still asleep though in an uncomfortable-looking position. To his immediate left, however, was a bloodstain on the bedspread.
>You find Chrysalis in the corner of the room hyperventilating, cupping her red-stained crotch with red-stained hands and looking both scared out of her mind and mortified that you see her.
>Rapidly approaching footsteps marks your wife’s arrival.
>”I got the gun! I got the gun!”
>She bursts into the room, shoving past you and pointing a pistol.
>”FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!”
>Instead of a home invader, she’s treated to the same view you were given.
>Her eyes widen and her arms go limp at her sides.
>”Oh.”
>…
>>
>>28634531
>…
>You lean the baseball bat on the wall and clap your hands.
“Welp! It looks like you two,”
>You look at your wife meaningfully, who is still just looking embarrassed.
“are going to have a talk, so I’ll just, eh...”
>You take some steps backward.
“…give you some privacy.”
>Then you turn around, snatching the pistol out of your wife’s hand, and speed walk back to your bedroom.
>You remember your deal with Cady, that /talks/ with our children (biological and otherwise) would be divvied up via gender.
>You’re supposed to explain why boners happen, and your wife is supposed to explain why God hates women. From your perspective, totally fair.
>So, in short.
>That is /not/ your job.
>>
>>28634538
>You are Chrysalis, and your brother is eating breakfast next to you at the table.
>You aren’t eating, though. You aren’t hungry. You’re too busy stewing.
>Last night, you learned something new about your body.
>And frankly, you’re upset.
>Apparently once every month, your vagina likes to bleed. This happens as soon as a girl gains the ability to become pregnant, and will continue to happen until the girl can no longer become pregnant.
>This happens to every girl on the planet, and it happens for most of their lives.
>Then why was it…
>THAT YOU ONLY HEARD ABOUT IT /AFTER/ YOU SOIL YOUR PANTS AND BED!?
>THIS SEEMS LIKE SOME FUCKING IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HAVE AS A VAGINA OWNER!
>WHY DIDN’T SCHOOL SAY ANYTHING!? WERE YOU JUST NOT PAYING ATTENTION THE DAY THEY BROUGHT UP HORRIFIC VAGINA BLEEDING!?
>God, you were so scared too. You thought you ripped something or cut yourself without knowing! You thought you ruined your vagina forever, just after discovering it’s good for more than just peeing!
>…You thought you ruined yourself for Anon…
>You shake your head of that thought, shifting uncomfortably on the pad your foster mother gave you. She said she would get you your own before the weekend is over.
>Ultimately, you felt…
>…inadequate. Stupid.
>You felt like a kid.
>>
>>28634551
>Periods. The Menstrual Cycle.
>It’s supposed to be a big part of reproduction, meaning it’s supposed to be part of sex.
>You thought you already knew everything you needed to know about sex, but…
>…apparently not.
>You glance over at Anon.
>What if you /had/ been bolder with Anon before? What if you asked him to stick your penis in you, and you started bleeding all over him?
>You grimace and look away.
>You were beginning to think that you’re too young for all this sex stuff.
>You really want your first time with Anon to be perfect, to be special. Clearly in order for that to happen, you not only need to research everything about sex, but you also need to grow up a little just in case you’re missing any other… surprises.
>Plus, frankly, after seeing your own crotch drenched in blood for reasons you didn’t understand at the time…
>You don’t think you can handle sex right now anymore.
>But that’s okay. Anon doesn’t know you want to have sex with him, and on top of that he doesn’t even know what sex /is/ yet.
>The only one who was rushing things is you.
>So… one day, Anon’s going to get curious about sex and stuff, and you’re going to be ready. You’ll know /everything/ about sex, and you’ll make sure all of Anon’s curiosities are… /satisfied/.
>Then he’ll kiss you, have sex with you, you’ll move to the south to get married, then you’ll have sex every morning and every night for the rest of your lives.
>A happy ending.
>/The/ happy ending, because no other ending will be happy by your standards.
>You lean your head on Anon’s shoulder, and smile as you imagine your life together in the future.
>>
>>28634563
A reminder that sex education is important. That's all for today.
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (61KB, 352x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
61KB, 352x509px
>>28634580
Thanks Asshole
>You were supposed to explain boners
>and she explains why god hates girls
Too fucking perfect
>>
File: Rainbow Dash Poster 7.png (598KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash Poster 7.png
598KB, 2338x1700px
>>28634580
Well met good sir.
I planned on waiting to give an update, but I've got some spare time and I'm using it.
So prepare yourselves for some birthday green!
>>
>>28634531
>>You sprint to the bedroom door and grab your intruder repellant (read; your emergency baseball bat) as you leave the room.
>marines
>doesn't own a fucking gun
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT
>>
>>28635008
ok okay
they own a pistol
thats not even easily accessible to him in the event of an emergency

triggered
>>
>>28634551
>You thought you ruined your vagina forever
kek
>>
>>28634521
>“Okay, I didn’t think they would, but the kisses actually help.”
>your wife is supposed to explain why God hates women.
This is my favorite style of Shining Armor and Condense. Great comedic relief after the borderline yandere romance.

/ss/ is very much my fetish.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 47.jpg (71KB, 740x549px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 47.jpg
71KB, 740x549px
>>28551420

> Be Anon

> You had only meant to rest your eyes for a couple minutes, but apparently you were more tired then you thought.
> Your whole body was laying down. Had you fallen on the floor? No, it’s much to comfortable for that.
> As you slowly raise the shutters on your eyes your gaze is met with a brilliant rainbow.
> Your vision was still in a haze, and the added sleepiness in your eyes wasn’t helping. After blinking a few times you could vaguely make out what you were looking at.
> It was your sister. She made it home after all. That’s good, but where were you?
> It was at that moment that your nostrils are hit with two unique scents. One was your own, and the second was alcohol.
> The sensation sends shockwaves through your brain. Awakening the rest of your body. Making you infinitely aware of your surroundings. Leaning over you could see the time on your bedside clock.
8:30 a.m
> Damn body clock. You probably only slept seven hours max. Now you were too alert to go back to sleep. Then, you look at your sister again and just smile.
> Maybe it wasn’t all bad. I mean who would complain if they woke up with an angel in their bed. Not you that’s for sure.
> Even though the faint heat of booze lingered you were too caught up in her beauty to care. The way her hair sparkled in the morning sun. The sleek and firm tone of her body. Her smooth and tender skin. The softness of her lips.
> Suddenly you realized you weren’t the only one happy to see her like this. Better slip out to take care of it before any devilish thoughts decide to take over.
> You were hungry as heck, but you had to send this soldier to the barracks before anything. A shower should do the trick.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 35.jpg (189KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 35.jpg
189KB, 533x800px
>>28635769

> Having no time to bathe last night the soothing water felt like heaven. Making it just as easy to get lost in your own fantasies.
> Dash would more than likely be out for several more hours, and with her being in your room means that whatever steam you needed to blow off had to be done now.
> You finish up. Shave your stubble, and make some eggs.
> Surprisingly mom was up already. Since she didn’t have to work weekends she usually slept in until about noon.
> “Morning.”
“Morning sweetie.”
> “Don’t see you up this early very often.”
“Yeah well I woke up, and my body told me that I wasn’t getting anymore sleep.”
> “Same here.”
“Judging by the uneaten cake I would assume Dash didn’t come home last night. Typical.”
> “She did actually. Just later then I could stay up for.”
“It’s a shame you went through all that trouble making that cake just for it to go to waste.”
> “I’m not throwing it out.”
“What!? But it’s dried up.”
> “Mom it only sat out for a couple hours it isn’t going to kill me.”
“Whatever you say dear, but don’t blame me when you get sick.”
> She’s crazy. It’s Dash’s cake. It may not be moist, but it’s still cake damn it.
> Wow that sounded strangely sexual.
>>
>>28635819

> As the afternoon rolls around you start getting ready for the dance. Not exactly a whole lot of effort to put in for an informal dance but still.
> Fluttershy gets dropped off by her parents before you make the trip to Derpy’s house.
> When she opens the door your stunned by what you see.
> With only a dressy tank top and short skirt on Derpy looked incredibly cute.
> You could feel yourself staring and forced yourself to blink.
> “Wo-wow. You look great Derpy. Ready to go?”
“Sure am.”
> Maybe dating Derpy wouldn’t be so hard after all.
> By the time you get to the school the parking lot it nearly filled.
> “Damn didn’t think this whole dance thing would be THIS popular.”
“Of course you wouldn’t. You never bothered living in the ‘real’ world.” Dash mocks.
> “Hey I resent that. The ‘real’ world sucks ass, and both you and I know that.”
“It’s not that bad. Sure the city is; less than pleasant. But elsewhere it’s really nice.” Fluttershy remarks.
> “Yeah and we live in the city. More or less. What does that have to do with people being self-righteous ass-wholes.”
“Can we please not talk about this. I really want to have fun this evening.” Derpy pleads.
> “You’re right sorry.”
> Before you go in a security team searches you for alcohol. Not just you either. Everyone that goes in, but you wouldn’t be surprised if someone smuggled in some cheep booze or something.
> High schoolers were just too predictable. You wager that at least seven people will get kicked out before the end of the night, and that was you low balling.
> When you enter the gym the whole place was abuzz with lights and ear splitting music.
> Rainbow Dash runs off with Fluttershy in tow. Leaving you alone with Derpy.
> Great now what?
> “You feel like dancing?”
“Uhm, not yet. It’s too early. Mind if we head over to the food table.”
> “Sure I’m fine with that.”
>>
File: Derpy (Favorite) #6.png (575KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy (Favorite) #6.png
575KB, 900x900px
>>28635867

> Good start. This should give you plenty of time to feel out the crowd. However, you already could tell that you were getting some nasty looks.
> It’s okay. Just lay low and blend in with the crowd. Four or so hours will go by in a flash. You hope.
> You didn’t really know anybody that you could talk to. Well, anyone you WANTED to talk to.
“It’s funny. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I’d ever come to one of these things, and yet here I am.”
> “Same here. I also never imagined you’d be the one asking me here. I always thought that I’d be the one to ask you.”
> “If you wanted to go that is.” Quickly back tracking.
“Yeah. It surprised me too. I practiced saying it for weeks, but each time it just didn’t sound right.”
> “You sounded pretty sure of yourself a couple days ago.”
“Thanks.”
> Just as you thought you could relax you notice a familiar group of faces making a B-line right for you.
> God why now? Can’t you just get one day without having to put up with this.
“Anon. Fancy meeting you here.” Said the cynical voice.
> “Yeah. I can hardly believe it either.” You say with great discomfort.
“You here with your girlfriend?” He mutters with no direct ill intent, but with implied passive aggression.
> “She’s just my friend, and I’m here with others too.”
“Is that a fact; because, it was my understanding that you two have been dating for some time now.”
> “Well, I’m sorry to say those are just rumors. Now as much as I’d like to shoot the shit with you me and my friend are going to dance together.”
> Quickly grabbing Derpy you meld with the crowd until you’re out of direct eye sight.
“Anon are you going to be okay?”
> “Yeah as long as we avoid talking to him again we’re golden.”
> Although part of you knows that’s not true.
> Tonight might end in horribly not matter what you do.
>>
>>28635945

> The most popular guy in school. Captain of the football and baseball teams. Your rival. Mitch. The most pretentious and self-centered motherfucker you know.
> Ever since little league you’ve had to deal with his oppression and bullying. Because if you weren’t with him you were against him, and you were the only one not willing to play his game.
> Making your already hard life even more difficult.
> For the first hour things go smoothly. You dance for a little bit and meet up with Dash to find that she’s already made a new friend. Just from the look of her you could tell she was tough. Strong with a rather dry personality, but who are you to judge.
> For the most part you just try to stay with Derpy and enjoy yourself. Doing your best to ignore the people obviously talking behind your back.
> You were doing fine, but you weren’t so sure about Derpy.
> “Is something bothering you?”
“I’m fine it’s nothing.”
> “Worried about what other people are saying?”
“Kind of.”
> “Well I’m not sure what to tell you there; because, I doubt my method of dealing with it will work for you.”
“What’s your method?”
> “Not caring.”
“Not caring? How can you not care?”
> “Because I hate all of them. They all believe that they are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around them. When it couldn’t be further from the truth.”
> “Only being concerned with their social status; which is influenced by completely trivial issues. Such as family status and fashion.”
> “They’re in for a rude awakening when they enter the real world. When they hold no power and are left with nothing to fall back.”
“You’re right I can’t do that. Because I like everybody.”
> “Yeah. I know.”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #35.jpg (132KB, 974x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #35.jpg
132KB, 974x768px
Ending it here for now.
More to come this weekend.
>>
>>28634563
What sort of kid wouldn't know what a period is before they're old enough to have one?
Even I know what a period was, probably before I even started school, and I'm a boy.
>>
>>28634580
Good stuff.
>>
>>28634580
that was fucking hilarious, I hope Crissy mellows out a bit until they can start fucking.
>>28634764
Sweet, also please don't wait, just post, we cant tell when your dead or not.
>>
>>28635974
Based.
>>
File: loveme.png (343KB, 1125x1150px) Image search: [Google]
loveme.png
343KB, 1125x1150px
best mom coming through
>most affestionate
>most loving
>will satisfy /any/ sexual fantasy
>feeds on your love
>pampers you in amazing detail 24/7 to build your love
>she bites into your neck
>it hurts as sharp fangs bite into your neck
>but
>it begins to feel good
>really really good
>the feeding is orgasmic
>soon she pulls out and heals it wish a kiss
>"How did that feel dearie?"
>>
>>28636615
shes a changeling not a fucking vampire
>>
>>28636619
get out of my fantasy
>>
>>28636615
WANT!
>>
>>28634580
Really liking this so far. Using Chryssi's first period to put her off from having sex at her younger age is really smart. Also, a tiny tidbit, I notice you tend to use "our" instead of "your" in cases like:
>You remember your deal with Cady, that /talks/ with our children...
It just sounds a little disjointed is all. Not a big deal. Other than that, keep up the good work.

>>28635974
Can't wait to see how Dash makes up for making her brother pass out waiting for her. They're too good for each other. Also wondering what shit's gonna go down at this dance. Something major always happens at dances, in stories.
>>
Morning bump
>>
Anon and Shining Armors' homoerotic adventures when?
>>
>>28637635
never
>>
>>28637635
Faggot
>>
>>28637652
Its not gay if its with your bro.
>>
>>28637657
Still gay faggot. So, no.
>>
>>28637657
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
File: 1473100005365.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1473100005365.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
bump from 9
>>
>>28637635
>>>/homo hang out/
>>>/mlpg/
2 of the gayest generals where your faggotry would be more accepted.
no need to thank me.
>>
>>28638259
please stop sending fags to mlpg

theyre insufferable enough as it is
>>
File: fluttercest_realization.png (1MB, 947x1906px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_realization.png
1MB, 947x1906px
>tfw
>>
File: Ten.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ten.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>28638904
>>
>>28638904
dat ass
>>
>>28638904
Praise.
>>
>>28603244
You wanna try again, but not post the thumbnail this time?
>>
File: 1414967083123.jpg (2MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1414967083123.jpg
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>28638904
Those are very squeezeable hips.
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362KB, 497x732px
>>28638904
>for goodness sake she's your dear cousin
That only makes it hurt more.
>see hot cousins and their retarded dudebro husbands at every family reunion
>>
>>28625174
I believe the point is that Shining was a terrible marine and is delusional about his masculinity.
>>
>>28639476
Is it possible to get hips and ass like that? You know, just curious. Asking for a friend that's also a girl.
>>
File: 1417398689823.png (577KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1417398689823.png
577KB, 1000x1000px
>>28639545
Perhaps.
>>
>>28639545
No amount of hormones will make you something you are not, caitlyn.
>>
>>28639578
That's what squats are for.
>>
>>28639514
The more delusional a Marine, the more "moto" they are. Shit they'd at least get the "Aye aye" and "oorah" parts down.
>>
>>28635031
Shining is being portrayed as not too bright. He probably has a shotgun in the safe, but lets Candy use it because he's much stronger and able to defend himself in CQC.
>>
>>28638904
She knows what the hell she's doing.
>>
>>28639727
unless your skin can stop the blade of a knife or a bullet it doesnt matter how strong you are
>>
>>28639727
>>28640594
>CQC
It's like you think Marines actually are good at that shit
>>
>>28641105
Good enough to fuck up your common street thug or burglar.
>>
>>28639545
Yeah, squats are godtier low-body exercise.
>>
>>28634580
You got a pastebin? I'd hate for this amazing story to be lost in time.
>>
>>28641754
I second this.
>>
>>28640594
He has a baseball bat. Knives don't just slash through everything like paper.
>>
>>28642322
hey, you uh...bring the stuff today? you know...the green?
>>
>>28639545
What an uncommon combination. I've heard of friends, but friends who are /also/ girls? Wow. In what ecosystem do these occur?
>>
>>28642658
He going to bat the bullets away too?
>>
>>28643121
He's already at a disadvantage, if there was someone in the house they have his kid. Waving a gun first thing is liable to get your kid shot.
>>
>>28643121
Most burglars are either unarmed or armed with a knife. Guns aren't easy to get, despite what leftists want you to think.
>>
>>28638904
F
>>
File: 1415922075207.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415922075207.png
98KB, 500x500px
>>28638904
Cousins are safe.

So get to it.
>>
This is a call out post to the writers who haven't written in a while. Frosty and Sunkist, who haven't been here in a over a week. Comfy, who hasn't written more comfy Suncest. And the two writers of the apple daughter and apple mother stories. So much abandoned green. Don't you care about your siblings?
>>
>>28643418
This.
>>
File: Oniichan.gif (118KB, 898x794px) Image search: [Google]
Oniichan.gif
118KB, 898x794px
>>
File: 1371849239120.jpg (268KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1371849239120.jpg
268KB, 816x816px
>>28644422
>>
>>28644422
I miss Sunkist, and Nayaa actually writing.>>28638904
THAT MEANS YOU! Also checked.
>>
>>28638904
>>28643418
Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein fucked their first cousins so I say go ahead and fuck the flutterbutt.
>>
File: 1476302594050.png (1MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1476302594050.png
1MB, 1000x1333px
>>28645908
I would fuck the Flutterbutt.
>>
File: 1416529183594.png (108KB, 608x542px) Image search: [Google]
1416529183594.png
108KB, 608x542px
>>28646092
Do it.

Impregnate the Flutterbutter.
>>
>>28646147
Breeeeed!
>>
File: 1457935122619.png (450KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457935122619.png
450KB, 640x480px
>>28621311
my dong expended
>>
>>28621311
UNF
>>
>>28646217
That butt was made for breeding.
And she knows it.
>>
>>28646282
She needs the D deep in her yesterday.
>>
>>28621311
Even with all the fruit, is there really -any- girl that legit enjoys the taste of semen? All I've ever heard in general is how nasty it is.
>>
>>28647750
Depends on the girl
Some actually like it while others think is utterly disgusting
Source: two ex girlfriends
>>
>>28647950
Were either as good as fluttercousin?
>>
File: IMG_0597.png (161KB, 1181x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.png
161KB, 1181x772px
Staying alive
>>
>>28621021
Does he have his own thread for a reason?
>>
File: telerik_edited_image(1).jpg (246KB, 657x515px) Image search: [Google]
telerik_edited_image(1).jpg
246KB, 657x515px
>>28621311
Oh my
>>
Hey Archiver-Writefag, save Someasshole's Chrysasis story if, when this thread meets post limit, he doesn't come back or have a pastebin. You've done a good job so far. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: well_you_see.png (189KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
well_you_see.png
189KB, 480x424px
>>28648674
Not as good, now that i think about it
One maybe it was because of her tongue piercing
The other one was kind of a prude
>>
Would you spend a cold Christmas morning cuddled up with your sibling? Opening your gifts for each other?
>>
>>28650816
Yes.
>>
>>28650816
Real one, no. Pinkie, yes.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28652394
>>
>>28653039
Should someone start the new thread a bit early? Hope maybe with a new thread it'll get people in here? Won't be as dead.
>>
>>28653529
Let's kill this one first, then make a new thread.
>>
File: Roots_zpsigjegyzb.jpg (43KB, 510x305px) Image search: [Google]
Roots_zpsigjegyzb.jpg
43KB, 510x305px
>>28654200
*AHEM* STANDING
>>
File: 1467093276627.jpg (539KB, 2500x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1467093276627.jpg
539KB, 2500x2300px
bump from 9
>>
>>28655820
>>
>>28656472
goodnight
>>
>>28656482
Thank you.
>>
>>28649378
does he rub her belly to put her to sleep
>>
>>28656542
He IS rubbing something.
>>
>>28656561
And she is enjoying it.
>>
>>28656561
oh my
>>
>>28649378
Cuddling your siren sister to fall asleep. Why won't I ever feel this?
>>
>>28654200
That reminds me does someone want to take over, or does everyone want me to continue making new threads?
>>
>>28657260
If you've got something, go ahead. Also the main pastebin should probably be updated if anything new happened.
>>
Impregs when?
>>
File: flutter_cest_hands.png (1MB, 975x3334px) Image search: [Google]
flutter_cest_hands.png
1MB, 975x3334px
Haha, i did this ehile drunk and depressed
>>
>>28658394
You should repost it in the new thread m8

NEW THREAD WHEEEEEN?????
W
H
E
N

ONIICHAN YOU FAGGOT CREATE IT WITHOUT YOUR SHIT NAME
>>
>>28658414
Man, do you thinks what some one draws
It's a remwmbwrance of the old days? Or a futile wish of what someone desires?
>>
>>28658467
There you go new thread.

And before you complain that I used my 'name' when posting; remember, I gave you a chance to take over the thread. Don't like it then you take responsibility.
>>
>>28658449
Yeah sure whatever.
When you speak human repost it in the new thread.
>>
>>28656561
He's rubbing her hair with his tongue.
>>
>>28658481
I understand. It takes effort beyond a lesser man's capability to remove one's name from the name box for a post and put it back afterwards.
>>
>>28649378
Is that Adagio?
Thread posts: 484
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.