[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bat Pony Thread #257

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 183

File: Heart Ache accidently a butt.png (1MB, 3807x2787px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Ache accidently a butt.png
1MB, 3807x2787px
Suddenly! a bat butt edition
Previous bat: >>28474124

>Bat Wiki:
http://batponies.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_Ponies_Wiki
>Writers pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rfngWmsc
>Story Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
>Image Archive (Cloud):
http://derpy.me/BatPictures
http://derpy.me/cheeki_breeki (nsfw)
>Thread Archive
http://derpy.me/BatArchives
>keekeekee
http://batpon.comuv.com/kee
>>
File: Absolutely_Nice_0.jpg (31KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_Nice_0.jpg
31KB, 360x480px
>>28531985
I approve of this picture!!
>>
>>28532007
There is more! A mix of nsfw and sfw.
I decided only to not to draw panties.
http://imgur.com/a/eFKHg
>>
Figured I'd do a one shot. Since everyone is keen on humping her. very NSFW.

>you find yourself next to Whimsy
>She's been staring at your hand for a while as you lay there, browsing Hoofbook
>Suddenly you get a message from Whimsy
>"I want you Anon. I want your dick."
>Normally you would keep reading, til you felt something envelope your index finger.
>Whimsy was laying on her belly, having leaned her head over and began to lick your finger seductively.
>Anon jr. Seems to be coming to play.
>Whimsy can see, and engulfs your finger.
>Her tongue rolls around your finger, applying gentle pressure
>Anon jr has evolved to Macho Anon.
>Dick hard as diamonds.
>Bring hand down on her rear, padded by the blanket.
>Whimsy let's out a skree, before your hand strikes her rear again, raising her butt up more.
>Enough foreplay, you roll over top of Whimsy, and pound that pretty bat pussy.
>Your arms close to giving out, Whimsy let's out a loud 'EEEEEEEE' before she climaxed, flooding your boys in marecum.
>Not done yet, you roll the mare to her back in her haze, reinsert MachoNon, and continue pounding her pussy while fingering her little ponut.
>Not to be outdone, Whimsy rolls you over and begins to ride, grabbing your hand and sucking your finger.
>Can't take much more as you unload your little Anon swimmers rushing towards her womb.
>tfw you both pass out in post-coital bliss
>>
>>28532024
U-Unf...
>>
>>28532020
Oh my god
>>28532024
OH MY GOD

I uhm... More?
>>
File: Fuckin Echo.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin Echo.png
339KB, 1280x720px
Don't do this, Echo....you're gonna start a SKREE-ing!
>>
File: Fuckin Bats.png (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin Bats.png
398KB, 1280x720px
Damn bats!
>>
File: Echo Midnight Blossom7.jpg (181KB, 492x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Echo Midnight Blossom7.jpg
181KB, 492x1194px
>>28532729
>>
File: 9 23 2016 ivy n nook text.png (685KB, 1601x1058px) Image search: [Google]
9 23 2016 ivy n nook text.png
685KB, 1601x1058px
I drew Ivy and Nook! Haven't had a chance to draw them in months.

How've you been holding up bat thread?
>>
>>28533184
Not that bad, we have new pictures, Leiffer is working on his story, sometimes you can see a short greentext and some fresh discussion about bat things.
It's good to see you still with us, you've made a nice picture. Ivy and Nook look great here, but the background sky, clouds and the Moon look pretty amazing.
I wonder what is (would be) Nook's special talent.
>>
File: 9 15 2015 Midight Blossom.png (100KB, 628x816px) Image search: [Google]
9 15 2015 Midight Blossom.png
100KB, 628x816px
>>28533231
Alright awesome to hear!

October approaches and expect lots of new bat content outta me soon

Its good to be bat
>>
>>28533284
You should do more sketches like this one, that crayon-like brysh and soft light makes it really cute.
>>
File: 9 16 2016 Echo booty.png (92KB, 698x661px) Image search: [Google]
9 16 2016 Echo booty.png
92KB, 698x661px
>>28533284
I will!
>>
>>28533320
>pinch the booty
>>
File: 9 17 2016 Ivy butt leashed.png (48KB, 411x474px) Image search: [Google]
9 17 2016 Ivy butt leashed.png
48KB, 411x474px
>>28533336
Would you?
>>
>>28533357
THICC
>>
>>28533361

THICCCCCER?
>>
>>28533385
That's a big bat filly
>>
File: 6 10 2015 ivys big butt.png (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
6 10 2015 ivys big butt.png
2MB, 1800x2400px
>>28533400

Her trunks got junk
>>
>>28533429
pat that bat and go on jogging
>>
>>28533385
>>28533429
Pony needs a to go on a diet. No more mangos, only salad.
>>
File: ivy and nook mav.png (4MB, 2835x2884px) Image search: [Google]
ivy and nook mav.png
4MB, 2835x2884px
>>28533538
>>28534060
Mango ice pops
>>
Jiggly bat titty
>>
Are Ivy and Nook for cuddle?
>>
File: blep.png (736KB, 1821x2078px) Image search: [Google]
blep.png
736KB, 1821x2078px
Blep
>>
>>28535356
I want to suck her eartyfts
>>
>>28535356
>put a special butt plug into her fanny
>it has a leash you can hold
> there are two buttons on the handle
> first one turns the vibration on
>the second one sends a weak electroshock
>now you are sure your little pet bat won't walk away from you
>>
>>28535356
Ah yes that is the pillow I am looking for.
>>
Sometimes I think I have to Apologize for my Huge ass Resolutions...

NSFW Version
https://65.media.tumblr.com/939adfaad6399d419c337446daeeacff/tumblr_oebf57kZgd1rdvr8xo2_1280.png
>>
>>28535647
This crotch of mine glows with an awesome power!

Its burning heat tells me to fuck you!

Take this, my love, my anger and mostly just horniness and some baby batter, and all of my...erection?

SHINING PENIS SWORD! GO GO GO!
>>
File: 1475123473661.png (893KB, 743x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475123473661.png
893KB, 743x600px
>>28533429
>ivys big butt.png
>>
>>28533429
Oh good god I just want to sink into all that ass and never be found again

>>28535647
Oh good god I want to do the same to her
>>
Bats love spontaneous sex.
>>
>>28536145
Oh I can tell
>>
Romantic cuddling instead of Sweaty sex!
>>
>>28536428
>>
File: Changeling_Vector.png (570KB, 3515x3930px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling_Vector.png
570KB, 3515x3930px
Bug lives matter, /bat/
>>
>>28536723
Maybe...
>>
File: Bat Expressions.jpg (254KB, 1209x589px) Image search: [Google]
Bat Expressions.jpg
254KB, 1209x589px
Batty.
>>
>>28536771
That one one the left is Night Watch... I think?
That one in the middle is Mosina
I have no idea who is that pony on the right
>>
>>28536771
Oh shit I thought you were permakill
Nice bats
>>
>>28536771
I like the middle expression the most, it's got something in it

>>28536735
and then they fuq

>>28536723
moth lives matter
>>
>>28536771
Nook, Ivy and I don't know
>>
Halfmoon got me an awesome present / picture of Eventide!
>>
>>28537180
That's a pretty nice picture
>>
>>28537180
This is nice.
>>
Lets do a fun story. (It'll be update once a day.)

Bat Trails
Introduction: Beginning of Friendship (Part 1)

>Fall had finally come, the leaves from the trees had turned their usual orange-brown and fallen to the ground. Within a thick forest, sounds of the leaves being crushed underhoof could be heard along with the movement of a large caravan of Batponies. The moonlight shined silver and revealed them to be a group no larger than 100, some were paired in groups of 4 carrying wagons filled with cargo of items. Some stuck close making small talk, some walked beside the wagon carriers, and a few (mostly the foals, fillies, and mothers) were playing inside the wagons.
>Among the crowd of travelers was a young mare Batpony, named Echo. Her coat was of light grey coloring, taken care to say the least. Mane navy blue with a pale blue streak in it, her expression was energetic, sparkling her orange eyes. Her cutie mark was of a cloud-covered yellowish moon with sound waves.
>She was young, still inexperienced in dealing with the world, but still old enough to take care of herself. Around her waist was a brown satchel carrying all the items she needed for a long year trip. Far, far, far, behind her lied her home of Hollow Shades, a small place within Equestria, relatively silent and where Batponies mostly reside. The place was rather exotic due to the constant darkness compared to the other places in the land, though a natural inhabitant would've never noticed. Being part of the community that Hollow Shades has is an outstanding thing, but sometimes when that community comes a knocking it can be less than liked.
>>
>>28537221
>At certain point in a Batponies life within Hollow Shades (Mainly when they come of age, though the leaders can make earlier) a Batpony must spend 1 year abroad before returning home. What they see and do is up to them, but supplies and gear for that 1 year will be provided by the community. It is a strange and old tradition, but one that is still practiced by the community. Only a few have voiced a change to the thing, nobody has really done anything to change it as its viewed as learning experience and nothing horribly wrong has happened with sending Batponies to see the world as far as Hollow Shades knows it.
>For, Echo it was her time to go on the 1 year exploration into the world of Equestria. Luckily for her she didn't had to leave alone as the Batponies she happened to be around were merchants (Most), so she had some company to keep as they headed towards their (her) first destination of Twilight Village east of Hollow Shades then from there Filly Delphia.
>Trotting along, a few fillies ran past Echo. She smiled seeing their cheerful play as they hoped on to a wagon in front of her, disappearing behind a canvas cover . She could hear them, they were quite loud "Momma, Momma! Is it true the stranger we picked up woke up? Huh! Huh!?" a filly said in excitement. "A stranger?" Echo wondered, kind of curious. The group before arriving into Hollow Shades and her departing with them originally came from the west.

(Select the race of the avatar.) (One with the highest amount wins)
1. Unicorn
2. Pegasus
3. Earth Pony
4. Bat Pony
5. Griffin
6. Donkey
7. Buffalo
8. Deer
9. Yak
10. Zebra
>>
>>28537234
11. Ahuizotl
>>
>>28537234
5. Griffin
>>
>>28537234
Deeer
Their legs and dicks are so smooth
>>
>>28537240
12. Anon
>>
>>28537324
Second
>>
>>28537307
that's right
https://derpibooru.org/816290
>>
>>28537540
Damnit I caught the gay because of this little incubus
>>
>>28537838
I know, right? Just imagine Heartburn being like that.
>>
>>28537851
>"Mister?"
"Yeah?"
>"You're gay"
"Y-you too..."
>>
oh look more daylul

>Ah, good evening to all, how nice to wake up next to...
>apparently nopony it seems now that you look around, you’re all alone on the big bed
>You get up and slowly prance to the kitchen where you find Tulip in the middle of breakfast with her plush toy sitting on the table
>it’s a weird tall green thing with 4 legs from a popular building block series, block-craft or something
>All you know is that is makes a hissing sound and explodes, mostly because of Tulip flying around the house with said plushie and making hissing sounds with it
>”Morning mom”
“Hi sweetie, have you seen Midnight around?”
>Tulip shakes her head
>”Nah, but there’s this letter on the table, maybe she went off to somewhere?”
>You grab the letter and open it
>Let’s see...I’ve kidnapped your mare, come to the guild if you want her back?
>...well better go into the guild and get her back then
>You wonder why Sneak went and did that...oh well he’s not a pony you’d fear in any case so you don’t feel too alarmed
“Midnight’s gone off to do something, I’ll go get her”
>”Okay”
>You leave Tulip to pretending the plushie is drinking from the straw she is holding on its mouth and head towards the guild
>>
>>28538111
>A secret trapdoor, damp dark hallway and soon enough you’re in the main hall of the Thieve’s guild where Midnight Delight sits, bound into a chair with a gag in her mouth
>And that’s not just Sneak next to her, but a gruff looking older stallion you do not recognize
>Suddenly alarm bells sort of jitter a little in your head and you start paying attention to the two of them properly as you approach them
“Sneak, who is that pony?”
>Sneak seems oddly timid as the pony steps forward
>”I am Coin Grabber, one of the original members of the Thieve’s guild”
“So you’re the same as Sneak then, why did you-“
>The pony-no, Coin Grabber, now that you know his name, laughs
>”Him!? The same as the little errand boy? Sorry to disappoint you lass but I am an actual thief and not some wannabe like this little pony”
>You stare at the cowering Sneak with shock in your eyes
“Sneak, what is he talking about, weren’t you a proper thief of the Thieve’s guild?”
>”I’m sorry boss, it’s true! I was just a wee little errand boy and not a proper thief!”
>Coin Grabber lets out a laugh
>”And now you have a chance to finally be one mah boy, for this deceitful mare you and your failure friends that took over this glorious guild when all the proper members went off has been trying to destroy this guild, so you’re going to help me get back at her”
>”B-but I thought she’s been working for the good of the guild”
>Coin Grabber shakes his head
>”No, she’s been spreading wrong information and purposely getting rid of the other members, this dirty succubus even slept with that pony named Lockpick to get him to leave the guild”
>Sneak does a double take
>”What she slept with Lockpick oh man I’m so jealous”
>Coin Grabber shoots a glare at Sneak
>>
>>28538125
>”Don’t make me punish you again by making you suck my cock”
>You blink a few times
“Excuse me what?”
>”Yeah we used to make this little errand boy suck out cocks as a punishment every time he was not fast enough or did something dumb, he was a real gay vacuum, or should I say va-cum”
>Sneak trembles with a scrunchy mouth and red face like he was extremely ashamed of that fact
>You on the other hand point your hoof at Coin Grabber
“That’s highly illegal!”
>Coin Grabber does not look impressed
>”You slept with your daughter.”
>You stop pointing your hoof at him
“Let’s just put these past differences behind us. Why have you kidnapped Midnight? And why do you know so much about me?”
>Sneak still keeps muttering something about Lockpick being really lucky, in a very bitter tone of voice
>Coin Grabber on the other hand looks smug
>”I’ve been spying on you for some days now, got interested in the mare that was supposed to be the new leader of the Thieve’s guild. Imagine my surprise when I find her trying to tear the place down”
>Sneak looks devastated and gives you wet eyes as big as plates
>”Daylily please tell me it isn’t so!”
>You just let out a sigh
“The guild was starting to affect my life too much, and it is wrong. I mean it was kind of fun-“
>The bound Midnight Delight lets out some kind of a crossed noise
“The guild needs to go Sneak”
>Sneak hangs his head in a depressed manner
>”And for that I will defeat you here you false leader!”
>Coin Grabber suddenly flies over you and lands behind you
>”Too slow!”
>>
>>28538134
>but just as he’s about to punch you with his hoof you quickly hop up and fly behind him
“Too slow, now I am behind you!”
>But your punch hits thin air as Coin Grabber once again gets behind you
>”You’re too slow!”
>And you get behind him
“No you!”
>”You!”
“You!”
>”You!”
“Y-oompf!”
>”Gah!”
>Both of you were so busy getting behind one another to land a surprise strike that the two of you flew right into a wall
>Midnight Delight rolls her eyes and Sneak winces
>The two of you quickly hop back onto your hooves and Coin Grabber launches a flurry of strikes towards you
>”This is for ruining the guild!”
>And you block every strike, they are fast but lack severely in power
>But after Coin Grabber finishes you suddenly feel incredibly woozy and fall to the floor
“W-what!?”
>Coin Grabber smiles in triumph
>”I stole your stamina”
>You give him a confused look
“You stole my stamina? That makes no sense!”
>”We thieves disrespect laws, even those of reality!”
“That makes even less sense!”
>Groggily you manage to lift yourself up as Coin Grabber puts some distance between you and him
>”What now? You don’t have the stamina left to get over here and attack me”
>Instead you gather up all your strength and punch forward with your fist
>And a crack forms into thin air, traveling towards Coin Grabber and as it reaches one of his hoofs a loud crack is heard as it goes limp
>”Gaah what!? My hoof is broken! What was that?”
>You wipe some sweat off of your brow
“I punched so hard it broke reality”
>>
>>28538141
>Coin Grabber stares at you like you sprouted a ginormous penis out of your forehead
>”That makes absolutely no sense!”
>You glare at him
“Well neither does stealing stamina!”
>Coin Grabber sight
>”Fine we’re even then”
>He simply flicks his hoof back to being not broken and your stamina returns
“What are you after, kidnapping Midnight and now fighting me?”
>Coin Grabber shakes his now fixed hoof a little as if to test if it actually worked
>”I just kidnapped the broad to get you to come here, so I can clobber you real good for destroying the guild this far...even if it was pretty much dead to begin with since all of us original members left, but still! It’s a matter of principle! And after that I am going to return this guild to glory and Hollow Shades will have more thieves in it than it has ever had!”
>That’s horrible, you can’t let him do that, not to mention he’s gotten you pretty angry so you just want to kick his butt
>Oh yeah and he kidnapped Midnight Delight, your special pony, right...that should have been the first thing to think about...
>”Now Sneak, help me destroy this mare, maybe if you do a good enough job I’ll let you rape her half-dead body afterwards”
>Sneak does his best to hide his mild erection at the mention of that, blushing as you keep looking at him
>”Well what are you waiting for little errand boy!?”
>Sneak keeps looking back and forth between the two of you
“Don’t do it Sneak, there’s still a chance for an honest life”
>”Come here or I will sink my dick in your throat!”
“It’s ok Sneak, leave the guild behind, no more dick sucking”
>”Sneak do you want to be a thief or not?”
>Sneak still seems conflicted so you bust out your best weapon
“I’ll let you touch my butt”
>Sneak instantly snaps the restraints off of Midnight Delight, freeing her, and turns around to glare at Coin Grabber
>”I’ve made my choice!”
>>
>>28538150
>Coin grabber throws his hooves up into the air in frustration
>”Fine be that way, I’ll defeat all of you and start a new age of Thieves!”
>But suddenly a new sound is heard
>”I won’t let you hurt my mommies!”
>All eyes turn to look up where Tulip hovers in the air next to a chandelier
“Tulip! What are you doing in here?”
>Coin Grabber seems even more upset
>”Where the hell did you pop out of?”
>Tulip kicks the chandelier
>”Time for you to get knocked out!”
>But instead of just the chandelier falling down, it also knocks loose the large slab of stone from the ceiling with it
>And with a mighty slam the very large stone falls on top of Coin Grabber, leaving behind nothing but a red splash beneath it
>This is so sudden that all of you go quiet and just stare at the big hunk of rock as Tulip slowly lands down next to you
>”I-is he dead?”
>Oh no, this must be a traumatizing experience to Tulip, you need to do something, but what...oh, you know, you will do the thing that always seems to magically solve everything!
>You break out into a song
“No Tulip he is not dead, and this is jus uhh...jam?”
>Midnight Delight raises an eyebrow at you
>”Are you breaking out into a song right now?”
>Tulip stares at the red stuff on the floor
>”Mom this jam has innards in it...”
>But you continue
“And this is not a rock, it’s just a little stage prop”
>You try to push the stone but it does not budge
“Ok it’s a rock, but still he’s not dead so you don’t have to wor-“
>Suddenly the ghost of Coin Grabber appears from beneath the stone
>”No I am pretty dead”
>Tulip looks at you again
>>
>>28538159
>”See?”
>You let out a sigh and stop talking in a singing voice
“Yes he is dead...but if you’re not bothered by it then that’s fine I guess?”
>Tulip ponders about it
>”Nope I’m not affected in any way, It’s sad that somepony died but I don’t care about this pony enough to even get traumatized by his death”
>Coin Grabber’s ghost looks grumpy
>”Oh gee, thanks a lot”
>Sneak shrugs
>”I am kind of happy he’s dead”
>Coin Grabber’s ghost snorts angrily while Midnight Delight fixes her glasses
>”We can talk about it with her at home, let’s just get out of here and this stinking underground”
>His ghost disappears into thin air as he passes into the afterlife, looking extremely unsatisfied about his destiny of being a quick spice to make things interesting for a single chapter
>Suddenly there’s rumbling and the whole guild starts to look like it’s about to fall apart
>Actually some rocks start to fall down, almost hitting you! Good thing you grabbed Tulip while you dodged the rock, this place is dangerous!
>Sneak quickly pulls Midnight away from harms way when a rock was falling towards her
>”Oh no that must have been a load bearing stone that kept this whole underground facility together! Let’s run now!”
>You, Midnight and Tulip all follow Sneak as the four of you fly out of the crumbling guild
>After reaching outside you find that there’s a very large sinkhole in the middle of Hollow Shades, where the guild quarters used to be
>A lot of bat ponies seem to be extremely confused and distressed about it and some guards seem to be gathering around the hole so the four of you whistle while trying to look as innocent as possible and sneak away from the scene, all of you sporting scrunchy faces
>>
>>28536771
Hexia and Titania when
>>
File: tumblr_lqrvqjV3A21qemz6qo1_500.gif (446KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqrvqjV3A21qemz6qo1_500.gif
446KB, 500x379px
>>28538166
That's...
That's a lot of things
they happened
I'm half confused and half amazed
>>
>>28538166
Tulip just look what you did! You can't turn ponies into ghosts even if they're mean!
>>
>>28531985
Oh sweet Jesus! *wap* *wap *wap* *wap* *wap* * wap* *wap* *wap* * wap* *slush* *slush* *slush* *slush* yissss~
>>
>>28538524
Heart Ache's alarm clock sound
>>
File: sounds legit.jpg (238KB, 682x370px) Image search: [Google]
sounds legit.jpg
238KB, 682x370px
Hey, I've got to go run some errands.

Can you guys watch these for me and make sure nothing happens to them?
>>
>>28535352
Of course!
>>
File: image.gif (19KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19KB, 500x332px
>>28538524
YEEAHHHHH
>>
File: image.png (236KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236KB, 945x945px
>>
>You are Whimsy
>You lay on the ground and draw on paper
>You draw yourself with Anon.
>How he treats you nicely and how he cuddles you
>Also naughty stuff, but hide them in a special place
>You look over to Anon who's sitting at his 'computer’
>You're not sure what it really was besides some glowing mirror with things scrolling through.
>He stretches and the mirror turns dimmer and eventually black.
>”Wanna do beep?”
>Beep? What is beep?
>You tilt your head but smile with the pencil in your mouth.
>Whatever ever it is, it might be nice.
>Considering all the naughty things you usually do in bed.
>You quickly gather all things and store them away and follow Anon in the bedroom.
>He laid down and Pat next to him on the sheets.
>Your tail raises in excitement as you blush lightly
>Maybe he means humpies?
>Was it a new word for humpies?
>You crawl onto the bed and lay next to him, ready for what may come.
>He lays his arm around you and comb your mane with his fingers.
>It was always a sensational feeling when he did
>You melt in his arms.
>Patiently waiting for the usual first move.
>You start teasing a little with your hoof
>Rub it along his leg and to his crotch
>He pushes your hoof away.
>”Your hoof is freezing cold!”
“Oh, sorry. I just thought… nevermind.”
>You bite your lip and lay still in embarrassment.
>Now you are unsure of what he wants.
>You roll onto your other side, so he would spoon you
>He cuddles close to you and continues to stroke your mane and then your cheek
>Your personality reacted towards it.
>You open your mouth a slight bit and turn towards his hand before starting to lick his finger.
>>
>>28538740
>He pulled away.
>Again
>”Can we just cuddle please?”
>A feel of panic and disappointment came over you
>What now?
“S-sorry, I just thought you wanted to…”
>”I'm tired, Whimsy. I want to sleep.”
>You fold your ears down.
“Oh… okay.”
>You whisper into the pillow.
>He sighs
>”Just, not today okay…”
>You frown and nod.
>No spankies
>No collar
>No walkies
>No humpies
>Today was off from his usual being.
>Before you could even finish your thought you heard him snore.
>You let out a silent sigh before turning towards him
>Softly you press your forehead against his and nuzzle him
“I… understand.”
>In his sleep, he lays his arm back around you and you both cuddle close.
“Good night, Nonnie…”

Well, sorry for not having much pictures done today. Was kind of busy… either way, have some cuddly Anon stuff! I'm tired as well. let's call it a day. I'll be more active tomorrow.hopefully.
>>
File: 1475273747638.png (168KB, 682x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475273747638.png
168KB, 682x370px
>>28538581
>"Mhm."
>>
>>28538748
>No spankies
>No collar
>No walkies
>No humpies
Oh my, that's simply cruel... I'd love to make that batty smile again
and moan
and whimper
and scree
and grunt, flooded with pure pleasure and ecstasy
>>
EEEEEEEEE

Page 9
>>
what bat should I draw & doing what?
>>
>>28539807
Hmmm... Could you draw Nightlight sleeping on a cloud? Or being grumpy and cleaning her guard's helmet?
>>
>>28538748
Wait a second
You're OTPL and Fufu?
And >>28532024 is your friend?
>>
File: nightlight.png (118KB, 550x466px) Image search: [Google]
nightlight.png
118KB, 550x466px
>>28539840
>>
>>28539807
Lulu?
>>
>>28540015
Oh my, that was fast!
Thanks!
>>
>>28539807
Night Watch being all tired and lying on her belly
>>
I've found a stretchy catbat
>>
>>28540013
Fufu is one of my OCs, OTPL is my Artist pseudonym, I never really use my actual name.

And why the fuck am I up at 6am...
Not sure if I'm going to get up to get to draw now.

also this stupid party hats Need to fucking go, it takes up too much space on my phone. The fuck is up with that?
>>
Bat will not die
>>
File: stopsayingitsmalicious4hell.jpg (400KB, 2448x3072px) Image search: [Google]
stopsayingitsmalicious4hell.jpg
400KB, 2448x3072px
Happy Spooky day 1 /Bat/
What's your plans for best season?
>>
File: sharkdepressed.jpg (486KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sharkdepressed.jpg
486KB, 1060x1600px
>>28541709
nothing because my country does not have Halloween
>>
>>28541878
Anon, you are thinking wrong.
It's not about your country
It's about what you do. Don't you feel it.
Are you feeling it yet?

We were made for this very pumpkin
>>
File: 1428464134819.png (980KB, 2032x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1428464134819.png
980KB, 2032x2328px
Does anyone even still remember him?
>>
>>28540880
>stupid party hats
>The fuck is up with that?
4chan's birthday.
They do it every year.

I've been coming to this wretched hive of scum & villainy since 2007
>>
>>28542011
No
>>
>>28542043
Well that's rude.
>>
>>28542050
Who are you talking about
>>
>>28542011
Who? Anon?
>>
>>28542055
Nick. A kid who used to come here, the more I think about it, we've lost so many people since we started. I wonder where they all went, and how they're doing.
>>
>>28540880
Ha, newfag
>>
>>28542034
Hi senpai I'm a 2008
>>
>>28542068
>used to
So he doesnt matter?
>>
>>28542103
He matters in our hearts. His legacy still lives on. It was funny watching him piss people off, especially Vito.
>>
>>28542034
They are only on my phone. They weren't around last year either. And that's the time I wrote for other threads.

>>28542068
Course we lost a ton. Many had felt unappreciated and left.

>>28542088
(You)
>>
File: Aux Tism.jpg (34KB, 521x404px) Image search: [Google]
Aux Tism.jpg
34KB, 521x404px
Nick died in a car accident last year.
>>
>>28542114
I don't remember Vito being pissed off at him
>>
>>28542218
It was when all the drama shit was going on, and while Nick did try to remain on everyone's good side, he made fun of them in the old Skype chat. I wonder if that thing is still around.
>>
>>28542239
It was dissolved in favor of switching to p2p or something because some people were not receiving Messages, after that I dunno. I know a bunch of drama came from it surrounding a certain someone and insisting on replying with a trip on despite being told that's what was causing it.
>>
>>28542325
Well that's dumb. I miss the old feeling of the threads.
>>
>>28542345
And I miss the old feeling of 4chan altogether but times move on.
>>
muh drama
>>
>>28542011
That's a big bat
>>
>>28542860
for you
>>
>>28542147
if that's true that is pretty sad
>>
I want to see aux have an awkward moment with Hekesuh
>>
I want to put Fufu in a tutu and play with her fu fu.
>>
>>28544762
And I want to se Vee in a very pretty, long evening dress.
>>
>>28545736
What color, and what kind?
>>
File: Jasmine dress2.png (2MB, 4886x3644px) Image search: [Google]
Jasmine dress2.png
2MB, 4886x3644px
>>28545752
I think the deep saphire satin dress that goes smoothly through her body, with a cut to show her cutie mark.
>>
>>28545772
Hot senpai

Let's all design dresses for out bats!
>>
File: Rosewood dress.png (2MB, 5000x4290px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood dress.png
2MB, 5000x4290px
>>28545854
I can draw one for Vee, but I think Vivi should choose or design it first - after all she knows what dress would fit her poni personality.
>>
>>28545891
Gonna be awesome what Vivi comes up with for Vee

In b4 a clown suit
>>
>>28545899
I think it could be something from 80s
>>
File: 1459045585703.jpg (154KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1459045585703.jpg
154KB, 1152x2048px
I really really REALLY want to cuddle a bat :3
>>
>>28546882
Clean your monitor, you goddamn slob
>>
File: 1472593581132.png (798KB, 2401x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1472593581132.png
798KB, 2401x2736px
>>28546882
I really really REALLY want to look at these two giggle and cuddle :3
>>
File: 1471538706175.jpg (1MB, 2304x3838px) Image search: [Google]
1471538706175.jpg
1MB, 2304x3838px
>>28546920
Did I do good ?
>>
File: Tulip listens to Peachy's butt.png (966KB, 2823x2798px) Image search: [Google]
Tulip listens to Peachy's butt.png
966KB, 2823x2798px
>>28546930
>giggle
And it turns into low murmur sounds, purring, moaning, grunting, screeing and panting.

>tfw Midnight Delight and Daylily are spying them and they touch each other on their pusspusses
>>
>>28546970
You flew high champ
>>
Guess what, more!

>Peach Screech keeps looking around with her mane done up neatly while wearing a pretty frilly white dress
>”This is so amazing, r-right Tulip?”
>You too glance around once again, your mane that’s in a ponytail swinging to the side
“It’s so amazing!”
>You return to stuffing your face full of all kinds of pieces of cake while pigging out on these sweets that Peachy’s parents and your parent...well, probably parents, arranged into this little cute-ceañera
>Peach Screech once again lifts up her dress and admires the mark on her butt, you give it a glance too, as well as her bubbly little butt
>As soft as it looks, you gulp down all the cake in your mouth and wash it down with some juice before letting out a loud burp without giving it a playful touch
“You’re really excited about your cutie mark aren’t you?”
>Peachy lets go of her dress so it falls down to cover her behind and looks up from her cutie mark, blushing as her ears go droopy
>”Sorry...but it’s just so amazing, I was afraid I might never get a cutie mark, and it looks so nice”
>Two hoof prints with hands in the middle of each of them, symbolizing how her hooves feel like something completely different on you as she gives you a massage
>Seriously it feels amazing, like she’d be able to reach all kinds of areas and parts with her hooves you’d only imagine creatures with hands or claws would be able to reach
>”How did you get your cutie mark Tulip?”
>Now your ears go flat
“I uhh...just busted a few nuts and it appeared”
>Peachy tilts her head
>”Oh so does that mean you’re good at cracking nuts open or does it have a deeper hidden meaning like cutie marks usually do”
>You shake your head
“No nothing like that”
>”Oh...”
>>
>>28547322
“Though, it could also mean I am good at busting nuts, if you know what I mean”
>You nudge Peach Screech on the side with your elbow but she appears confused
>”Uhh I don’t really know, what do you mean?”
>You lean in closer to her ear and whisper to her, making sure you breathe out as much of warm breath into her ear as possible as you do so
“Busting nuts means getting stallions off, as in making them ejaculate~”
>Peach Screech pulls away from you with a scrunchy mouth and a furious blush on her face
>”T-Tulip!”
>You just snicker while Peach Screech gives you a sour look and changes the subject
>”That’s a really nice dress though”
>You look at the black dress on yourself, with a very high cut, just like the one your mom is wearing
“Yeah, it’s the same as my moms, it’s really mature and pretty isn’t it?”
>You pose a little and flash some of your thigh
>”How’s your mom liking being a post mare?”
>You shrug and sit normally again
“She says it’s nice and easy, and she really needed it or something because of all of the...well a lot of stuff has happened”
>You let out a sigh
“Now if only she wasn’t all kissy and huggy with my teacher...”
>Peach Screech giggles
>”Now you have to do your homework”
>You grab more cake
“Yeah, it’s not fair...but she’s ok I suppose, she can be really nice”
>Suddenly something slaps you on the butt, making you squeak and spit out the cake that was in your mouth
>It’s one of the little colts from the orphanage Midnight ran, the one who liked to pull pranks on all the mares
>>
>>28547331
>He’s pointing at you with his hoof while looking triumphant
>”Ha ha I slapped your butt!”
>You give him bedroom eyes in return, taking the colt by surprise
“Oh yeah, well I enjoyed it~”
>You blow him a kiss and wiggle your butt at him, making him falter his pointing and blush while avoiding looking at you
>”O-oh yeah well you’re weird!”
>He blows a raspberry at you and quickly flies away
>”Wow Tulip you turned that around very well”
>you grab a piece of banana cake and lick the frosting off of it, savoring the taste
“I know, I’m good”
>And you weren’t even lying, you always knew that he was all talk
>Another young colt joins the two of you, the one you remember Daylily helping when he had a scraped knee
>He’s wearing a ridiculously large top hat and a goofily big bow
>”Hi Peach Screech, nice party. Tulip, is your mom single?”
>You choke on your banana cake and Peach Screech starts to hit you on the back top help you cough it out
>>
>>28547343
>At somewhere completely different, yet close, Daylily is walking around
>You’re not 100% confident in wearing this black evening dress, it’s ok but the cut goes way up high, showing off more than plenty of your flank
>But you do have to admit Midnight Delight was right, it goes along perfect with the way your mane is done neatly and the pearl necklace you’re wearing
>but still you’re aware of a few looks you’re getting from some stallions and even young colts...
>As you walk around, looking where Midnight Delight went off to you accidentally bump your behind into somepony
“I’m sorry”
>You turn around and find out it was Sneak who you backed into, though he looks different with his mane cut neatly and he’s wearing a waiters uniform
“Sneak, are you working in Butterknife’s bakery?”
>Sneak, who is blushing...probably because the last time the two of you met was very...butt-focused, nods
>”Yeah, all three of us are actually, me Lockpick and Butterknife all now run the bakery and we’re making some nice cash”
“How is that working out for you?”
>Sneak shrugs
>”It’s good, you make decent cash and you don’t have to worry about getting caught by the guards because you’re not doing anything illegal, but it kind of lacks in thrill. What about you ex-boss-lass?”
“I’m a post mare now, I deliver mail”
>Sneak whistles
>>
>>28547351
>”From a thief queen into a postal worker, how’s that working out for you? Didn’t you always dream of being a guard pony? I thought you’d try and become one now that the guild is finished”
“I like it, it’s nice and simple and low stress, after all I’ve been through I came to realize a low stress simple job is the best, and didn’t feel like becoming a guard anymore”
>”That’s nice, but now I need to pass these little cupcakes around. Nice to see you again after the, you know”
>You blush a little as you remember the thing he’s talking about
>When it came the time to let him touch your butt Midnight Delight was not extremely pleased, and the whole situation developed into Midnight Delight touching your but too while at it and things escalated into not a full blown three-way, but into you giving him a blowjob while Midnight Delight toyed with your anal cavity
>And you might have stuck a toy inside Sneak as well to stimulate him in his party button in mid blowjob
“Yeah, see you around”
>You wave him goodbye as he quickly takes his leave, he must still be feeling a bit conflicted at that extra service you pulled off in the heat of the moment
>you’re not sure what kind of an ass craze took over you but it happened, that can’t be helped
>You keep walking around, dodging a few ponies and finally find Midnight Delight talking to Peach Screech’s parents
>You join them while feeling a bit worried what might be happening, since of the whole Midnight and Peachy’s mom having a bit of sex
>”Oh look honey, its Tulip’s mother Daylily, you remember, the one who was falsely accused of leading some kind of a guild of thieves”
>Peachy’s dad turns to look at you
>”How do you do, I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Peachy’s dad”
“Daylily”
>The two of you shake hooves, you’ve met Peachy’s mom before when the three of you gathered to discuss the cute-ceañera
>>
>>28547363
>it was surprisingly less awkward than you thought, the two of them seemed to get along great
>even to the point you started to feel a bit jealous on the inside
>But you have no idea what the husband thinks, and you’re not going to say anything about that if it’s a delicate-
>Suddenly Peachy’s dad starts talking
>”I was just thanking Midnight Delight here for opening up my wife’s eyes a little, if it wasn’t for her we would not have found our passion in swinging”
>Peachy’s mom laughs a little while blushing gently
>”Oh dear don’t call it a passion, that’s a bit indecent”
>Both of them laugh together and you smile awkwardly
“I see...great...”
>You glance at Midnight who just shrugs before speaking
>”And I want to thank you for helping me realize something too”
>She winks at Peachy’s mom and Peachy’s mom wink back at her
>Suddenly Tulip runs past the four of you, chasing after a little colt wearing a big bow tie and a top hat, with Peach Screech flying after Tulip
“Oh no, I think I need to go and see what this is all about...”
>You excuse yourself from the company of these ponies and rush after the three little ones
>Your life did not turn out like you had thought it would when you returned back to Hollow Shades, but you would not change anything about it
“Tulip stop get off that colt, what are you even doing?”
>”But mom he...”
>Suddenly another little colt that flew behind you flips up your skirt, exposing your black lace panties, making the three little ponies stop what they are doing and stare
>”Wow mom”
>>
>>28547377
>Tulip snickers as you quickly flip the dress back
>”Praise Luna for this gift! Praise her and praise your b...”
>And with that the little colt with the top hat faints with a happy expression on his face
>The little colt who flipped your dress up is just hovering in air while covering his crotch area and Peach Screech is covering her eyes
>Coin grabber’s ghost suddenly appears
>”Wow that’s some good sight for sore old eyes”
>You try to buck him but your hoof hits thin air
>”Ghost remember? Being dead has its perks kekekekeke, now to haunt Sneak and the two other what’stheirnames”
>And he disappears into thin air once again
>You sigh as other bat ponies seem a bit weirded out by a ghost appearing in broad moonlight
>Such is your life in Hollow Shades

Guess what, The end!

Hope you liked this story how Daylily became a postal worker.
>>
File: 1355585275674.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1355585275674.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>28547389
Noooooo, it can't be the end, I want more Daylily!
>>
File: Daylily on back.png (404KB, 2786x2111px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily on back.png
404KB, 2786x2111px
Well, that's a long journey, hopefully we will see more from you, Leiffer-san. Fun fact: your series is the second longest story we ever had, the longest one is "Mosina" by TheHands

Could you give me an example with Daylily's and Tulip's dresses from google images?
>>
File: dressthing.jpg (46KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
dressthing.jpg
46KB, 800x1208px
>>28547516
Something like this, but with the cut going as up as that drawn line
>>
>>28547649
Unf...
>>
File: Strawberry Candy 1.png (223KB, 1067x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Candy 1.png
223KB, 1067x1000px
>>28547649
I'll do something with this, but first I need to finish commissions and draw Strawberry Candy.
>>
File: Minimalistic Vee.png (15KB, 246x134px) Image search: [Google]
Minimalistic Vee.png
15KB, 246x134px
Minimalistic Vee.
>>
File: Echo pumpkin.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Echo pumpkin.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
It's October. Time to get spoopy

(wish I could carve)
>>
File: 1430317680042.png (954KB, 2800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1430317680042.png
954KB, 2800x3000px
>>28548940
[scared filly noises]
>>
>>28548987
She ain't afraid
>>
File: 1451250740045.png (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451250740045.png
140KB, 800x800px
>>28549033
It's a trap!
>>
File: Bat Trap.png (203KB, 491x317px) Image search: [Google]
Bat Trap.png
203KB, 491x317px
>>28549065
"I looked at the bat, Ray!"
>>
>>28549218
Kek
>>
File: 1413230364924.png (3MB, 1692x922px) Image search: [Google]
1413230364924.png
3MB, 1692x922px
>>
>>28540015
Nightlight is the best sexyguard
>>
>>28548423
kek
>>
Big butt
>>
>>28551034
That just swallows you up
>>
File: 140000560560.png (100KB, 666x569px) Image search: [Google]
140000560560.png
100KB, 666x569px
>>28548987
Boo!
>>
File: minimalporn.png (267B, 28x25px) Image search: [Google]
minimalporn.png
267B, 28x25px
Extremely minimalistic nsfw picture of two little fillies touching each others filly bits
>>
File: swimbat.webm (520KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
swimbat.webm
520KB, 480x360px
Bat goes for a swim
>>
File: Ache_naughty.png (484KB, 2485x1979px) Image search: [Google]
Ache_naughty.png
484KB, 2485x1979px
>>28551888
>Check em
>>
>>28551873
I came, twice
>>
File: 1427246271348.png (376KB, 720x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1427246271348.png
376KB, 720x1094px
>>28551858
She is not impressed, try again.
>>
File: HeartBeat dubstep gun2.png (1MB, 3113x2862px) Image search: [Google]
HeartBeat dubstep gun2.png
1MB, 3113x2862px
>tfw you will never play Saints Bat 4 with HeartBeat
>you will never make uhge jumps all over the city, holding the giggling batty on you arm
>she will never blast aliens with a Dubstep Gun playing rock from 80s
>you will never use fire balls to turn the streets into a hell, making HeartBeat laugh and clap her hooves in joy
>you will never rule the Zinyak planet and plan to clone humans and ponies
>she will never be your little princess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764
>>
File: skeledawg.jpg (48KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
skeledawg.jpg
48KB, 330x330px
>>28552625
Hfw you show her your spook

Fine then time for the big guns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqxL8ENeJ4
>>
File: 1432042469248.png (725KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1432042469248.png
725KB, 2500x2500px
>>28553227
You made her curious.
>>
File: bonemosquito.jpg (99KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
bonemosquito.jpg
99KB, 350x346px
>>28553237
How do you like this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwDMGe0HF9s
>>
>>28553292
I need to say, even if the idea for this scene is making me flinch, the final effect is kind of meh.
It looks like the fountain was resized, blood is too thick for these slow flying droplets.
>>
>>28553330
Oh well an attempt was made
Especially when it is so hard to find scary cips of video games on jewtube without some faggot facecamming and making dumb noises while continously talking
>>
>>28553421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVlC2WgEwc
>>
>>28553486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X4KAMrppPk
>>
File: Peachy shy.png (641KB, 2081x2167px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy shy.png
641KB, 2081x2167px
>>28547389

Peachy's signature attack
>blush
>scrunch
>cover eyes
>pomf
>>
>>28552078
>78
It means a lot of spankies for Heart Ache.

captcha: Public Pedro
>>
>>28553619
Tulip used pounce
It's super effective!
>>
>>28553740
MORE SPANKS FOR THE SPANK BUTT
>>
>>28553740
This pic needs to be posted again with another slight edit.
3 times is just not enough.
>>
>>28553824
No problem, here you go.
>>
>>28553619
Where's the NSFW green of them?
>>
>>28553831
Kinda hot desu baka senpai
>>
>>28554112
http://pastebin.com/u/leiffer
Stories from "Filly Tendency" to the newest
Also
http://derpy.me/Bat_Pony_Stories
Ctrl + F for "Tulip", there should be a (clop) tag in the file names
>>
I have romantic feelings for a bat but I am not going to say which one.
>>
File: BATS.webm (2MB, 1663x2000px) Image search: [Google]
BATS.webm
2MB, 1663x2000px
>>28555084
Please tell us
>>
>>28553740
>>28553831
I want to cum inside.
>>
>>28555155
No
>>
>>28555235
>the ultimate punishment for being a naughty bat
>she is not allowed to talk
>she can only shake or nod
>her bridle is connected to the special button under her tail
>every move of her head tugs the plug in the opposite direction
>>
File: now+were+talking.png (304KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
now+were+talking.png
304KB, 990x657px
>>28555277
Now we're taking
>>
File: magic+wand.jpg (42KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
magic+wand.jpg
42KB, 1252x1252px
>>28555277
Tfw you will never get to do orgasm denial with her for hours just to hear her whimper and beg for release
>>
File: 1427479970691.jpg (269KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1427479970691.jpg
269KB, 3200x1800px
>>
>>28556100
Shut up you're a mare now
>>
File: Hekesuh 22.png (391KB, 2061x1761px) Image search: [Google]
Hekesuh 22.png
391KB, 2061x1761px
>>28556151
>>
>>28556191
You're girl enough.
We'll bang ok?
>>
File: hekesuh cute2.png (382KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hekesuh cute2.png
382KB, 2000x2000px
>>28556240
>>
>>28556253
You know you want it, imagine being pampered tenderly like a mare during lovemaking while a hot, thick throbbing cock slides in and out of your ass, hitting that special spot deep inside of you that makes yours leak and twitch while you find it hard to not gasp for breath as your hooves start to shake and give out from beneath you. but it's ok, I'll take a hold of you and pull you against my chest while ramming it inside of you. Can you feel yourself growing more erect when you think about how good it must feel when your back is forced to arch like that of a mare in heat as you push your butt out so I can slide in with more ease and pick up the pace.

And then I'll kiss your neck and nibble yoru ear before tenderly whispering "No homo" into your ear and flooding you with my baby batter.
>>
File: Fatima Abdul Kehiss.png (290KB, 3657x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Fatima Abdul Kehiss.png
290KB, 3657x4500px
>>28556515
Haram as fuck
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-10-02 23.32.40.png (211KB, 592x534px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-10-02 23.32.40.png
211KB, 592x534px
>>28549218
Eventide will be wrecking your shit inside that trap.
:<
>>
Who is the lewdest filly?

Who is the purest filly?

Who is best colt?
>>
File: nook.png (751KB, 4655x5000px) Image search: [Google]
nook.png
751KB, 4655x5000px
>>28557127
The lewdest filly is Tulip!
The purest filly is HeartBeat!
The best colt is Nook!
>>
>>28557127
Peach Screech
Peach Screech
Tulip
>>
File: Peach Screech cm 3.png (145KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Peach Screech cm 3.png
145KB, 2500x2500px
>be Tulip the sexy filly
>Peachy puts her hoof against your puss puss
>it feels like she put a finger inside
>she has no fingers
>lewd magic
>>
>>28557127
Who is naughtiest pat bony?
Which one is most deserving of non-recreational spankies?
>>
File: Night Watch wing.png (482KB, 2524x2217px) Image search: [Google]
Night Watch wing.png
482KB, 2524x2217px
>>28558576
We don't really have naughty bats, the naughtiest would be yandere Whisky bat, the second one is Night Watch for making everything for sexual.
>>
File: 1472331264932.png (69KB, 380x393px) Image search: [Google]
1472331264932.png
69KB, 380x393px
>>28558576
>>
File: Bluesky Thinking success.png (3MB, 3449x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Bluesky Thinking success.png
3MB, 3449x2550px
>>28559555
Success
>>
Sleep time, please keep bat happy
Good night
>>
>>28557143
Please keep the Tulip away from the Heartbeat.
>>
>>28559555
Does her mom know about Dizzy's booth ?
>>
>>28560856
No but soon she will
Poor Dizzy
>>
>>28561037
If her mom found out about it, and decided to spank her.
Would she have to pay the fee ?
>>
>>28561290
Or would she get paid?
>>
>>28561290
Of course, Dizzy runs a legal booth, her mom must pay like everyone
>>
>>28558677
I want to meet Night Watch and be made into sexual!
>>
>>28560703
What if Tulip will be a nice filly?
>>
>>28561533
Do you have the confidence she can be?
>>
>>28561641
um... no...
>>
It's time to draw!
Give me a Bat pony I will doodle today. Or two? Or 3 If I have the time. No lewd today, just plain cute. at least for today, I might not even be able not to draw lewd

https://65.media.tumblr.com/426dd49056ebf289cf7c4ec319da4a8f/tumblr_oeh11mHZpi1rdvr8xo1_1280.png
Here is what I have!
>>
>>28561803
mothafuckin PomPom
>>
>>28561803
Three fillies being cute together
>>
>>28561803
Some unholy amalgam of every single bat there.
>>
>>28561803
Draw a filly drinking a smoothie
Dizzy?
>>
File: Rosewood smile2.png (726KB, 4444x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood smile2.png
726KB, 4444x5000px
>>28561803
I want to see Rosewood in your drawing style
Pretty please?
>>
File: 20160717_140534.jpg (819KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160717_140534.jpg
819KB, 2560x1440px
Sorry I haven't been drawing as of late. Being busy with college and whatnot.
>>
>>28561840
>>28561907
>>28561991
Working!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4c525dea4bc8d9414a0bfd6028ca5da6/tumblr_oeh52xrowh1rdvr8xo1_1280.png

>>28562005
Oh shit! It's juicy!
>>
>>28561989
I'll need a reference of Dizzy Please
>>
File: 1470310852327.png (772KB, 1794x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1470310852327.png
772KB, 1794x1402px
>>28562071
>>
File: 1472383644199.png (306KB, 940x989px) Image search: [Google]
1472383644199.png
306KB, 940x989px
>>28562092
>>
>>28562020
Wow it's a lot of things
>>
>>28562092
Because pony-Jesus does not love you
>>28562097
>whips
juicy
>>
File: Rosey Woodster.png (610KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Rosey Woodster.png
610KB, 2893x4092px
>>28561991
Rose Wood, Done! Now to the other ones!
>>
File: batbatbatbatbat-Rosewood.gif (145KB, 900x910px) Image search: [Google]
batbatbatbatbat-Rosewood.gif
145KB, 900x910px
>>28562187
She looks awesome, thanks!
>>
>>28562187
That's a nice rosewood
>>
>>28562187
>"Eeeeee!~"
>>
File: pocket bats.png (3MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
pocket bats.png
3MB, 2893x4092px
>>28561840
>>28561907
Here Is Pom Vee and a Berry
In pocket bat size
>>
>>28562313
Oh my god, they're so cute
>>
>>28562313
Oh I know exactly what they'll be doing in the pocket
>>
>>28562380
They're waiting for your hand, so they can nibble your fingers.
>>
File: japanese+magical+girl.png (3MB, 728x3176px) Image search: [Google]
japanese+magical+girl.png
3MB, 728x3176px
>>28562394
>Little bats rubbing themselves against your hand in your pocket while licking and nibblingit, giving you unwanted public boners all the time
>>
File: Mini bat pony3.jpg (719KB, 1500x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Mini bat pony3.jpg
719KB, 1500x1171px
>>28562425
>>
File: Mini bat pony.jpg (298KB, 1000x894px) Image search: [Google]
Mini bat pony.jpg
298KB, 1000x894px
>>28562428
>>
>>28562432
I'm no expert but that tiny bat pony looks like she wants that finger inside of her
>>
File: Midnight Blossom 24.jpg (146KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Blossom 24.jpg
146KB, 600x600px
>>28562438
I think it's too big!
>>
>>28562480
"there is no way that thing will fit, I'll endure it~"
>>
File: dildo.jpg (191KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
191KB, 500x524px
>>28562480
>>
File: communism will win.jpg (51KB, 720x496px) Image search: [Google]
communism will win.jpg
51KB, 720x496px
>>28562540
>>
File: Bat burritos.png (2MB, 5740x2760px) Image search: [Google]
Bat burritos.png
2MB, 5740x2760px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuvaos1WHTk
>>
File: Bat Burrito.png (451KB, 995x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Bat Burrito.png
451KB, 995x1732px
>>28562847
I can't even
>>
File: HeartBeat-killing-people.gif (373KB, 650x473px) Image search: [Google]
HeartBeat-killing-people.gif
373KB, 650x473px
>>28562999
HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNG
noice trips
>>
>>28562999
>let the tiny teeny Whimsy Whisky suck her little pacifier
>unfold the bottom of the batburrito
>gently suck on her privates and titties
>>
>>28562999
Is that a reference to the vid where the fostered bat pup freaks out when it loses her pacifier nipple?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtWcmYhz9tE
>>
>>28562999
Awwww
>>
File: dirty bat.png (901KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
dirty bat.png
901KB, 2893x4092px
How does one draw a Shower?????
>>
>>28563637
Umm there is this thing that water comes out and it is a shower hear...I guess... and uh there's water and...I'm sorry I'm completely distracted by the thought of a mare inviting me into the shower with her.
>>
File: il_570xN.742834920_tvqr.jpg (31KB, 570x279px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.742834920_tvqr.jpg
31KB, 570x279px
>>28563637
I think it looks like that
>>
>>28563673
$45 for that?
Shit...I'm in the wrong business.
>>
>>28563637
First draw two circles.

Then draw the rest of the shower.
>>
>>28536886
Moth ponies are a subrace of changelings.
>>
https://66.media.tumblr.com/67a3686d1927427aa26106984feebf38/tumblr_oehplkoJU81rdvr8xo1_1280.png

Gonna take a break... I need to charge.
>>
>>28564082
You're doing great job
>>
>>28564082
BIGGER

also she got hips and ass for days
>>
>>28564082
Very nice
>>
>>28564113
>big ass
Pony should have a small and slim butt
>>
>>28564135
Arrythmia is best.
>>
File: Arrhythmia asleep vector.png (485KB, 1613x2366px) Image search: [Google]
Arrhythmia asleep vector.png
485KB, 1613x2366px
>>28564194
Arrhythmia has a nice butt.
>>
File: Sketch31235837.png (378KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch31235837.png
378KB, 720x1280px
>>28564113
>>28564194
>>28564221
Let's just say they both have nice ass for days.
shitty phone drawing <3
>>
>>28564405
Holy unf...
>>
File: 1432598105070.gif (391KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1432598105070.gif
391KB, 560x840px
>>28564405
>>
>>28564467
Goooooood times
>>
>>28561803
Eventide please :>
>>
>>28564748
I feel old ;_;
>>
File: why+u+do+dis.png (667KB, 2676x1565px) Image search: [Google]
why+u+do+dis.png
667KB, 2676x1565px
>>28564784
Dear, that was 10 hours ago. I'm already laying in bed! I'm only lurking now!
Tomorrow ok?
and I can't stop thinking about the shower stuff now... I need green
>>
>>28564821
I can wait, drawfriend.
Just want my pon to get some love too :D
>>
>>28564841
You think we will get along?
>>
>>28564810
MY BABY

Yea mang. Have an old picture that never gets reposted.
>>
File: eventide_blossom.webm (311KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eventide_blossom.webm
311KB, 600x600px
>>28564860
Eventide is a (albeit easily to be confused) sweetheart who will bury you under 10 jars of fresh fruit juice because she's always making too much and can't seem to get rid of it fast enough.

So yes, probably. As long as you don't scare her all the time.
>>
>>28564860
Nice pic though.

Bat-WWE, soon in an arena near you.
>>
>>28564821
>and I can't stop thinking about the shower stuff now... I need green

I want to share the shower cabin with Whimsy Whisk and Heart Ache
>dry fingering their buttholes to stop them smacking marshmallow hooves at each other
>spankies for every jealous scree or hiss
>both of your knees and hands are busy
>warm water washes down all excesive fluids coming from naughty batties
>>
>>28564897
Well, if Eventide stays away from Whimsy's love interest. She won't do harm.
tried tagging you on tumblr on that picture but wouldn't let me, as usual

Alright got it. I'll see what I can do in the morning.

>>28564914
Yes that, do that.
what is with you and their ponuts?
>>
>>28564935
Bat ponut needs love you know
>>
>>28564935
My Tumblr handle is romethepegasus. Not that you try tagging a non-existant Eventide Blossom user.

Nice, I'm checking back tomorrow then!
>>
>>28564952
Fine, but be gentle.

I'm off to bed, batties. Stay naughty!
>>
>>28564967
Bat ponut special snuggles should always be gentle
But those two deserves a bit of teasing by pushing your fingers in their dry, tightly closed holes, causing distraction and slight discomfort.
>>
File: Moss Moon.png (696KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Moss Moon.png
696KB, 720x1280px
I miss sturdy bat
>>
>>28536886
>>28563747
I miss mothponies
>>
File: DurianDurian80sAlbumCover.png (998KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DurianDurian80sAlbumCover.png
998KB, 1000x1000px
I want Victor to write more Carnelian
>>
bats in spats
>>
>>28567439
Bats in leggings
>>
>>28567849super right leggings
>>
God I feel like a zombie today.
Anyway. Let's start work before I turn into a undead artist.

So, planned today is finishing the shower, a Eventide Pone and what ever my mind can come up with.
since I can't make money or anything, at least I get to make others happy you guys are satisfied with the art I bring in every so often, right?
>>
>>28568270
You're _fun
>>
>>28568270
They make both me and my dick happy
>>
>>28568371
This
>>
File: dirty bat had to crop the size.png (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
dirty bat had to crop the size.png
1MB, 1000x1414px
Finished Shower Picture!
>>
>>28568371
This
And I'm always happy for new art of my pon
>>
>>28568490
I want to order her to lay on her back and allow me to wash her belly and crotch
>>
File: Ghh.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ghh.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
>>28568490
>>
>>28568490
I'd rip the shower-room door off of its hinges and hatelovefuckmake the living shit out of her tenderly if she looked at me like that, heck I'd drag my dick through broken glass for miles just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Or just unf
>>
Eventide might take a little longer, I forgot I'm gonna be home alone all day and my son is being a butt. Things are going slow!
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-07-03 16.59.52.png (12KB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-03 16.59.52.png
12KB, 348x384px
>>28568801
No worries, drawfriend.
>>
>>28568815
oh that weird browser thing is running in the background for me as well
>>
>>28568801
When the husband is away, break out the dildo eh?
I just wanted to say something that rhymes
>>
>>28568966
HAH, No time for that. Gotta take care of the Baby and clean when he's not home. And draw.
the less I masturbate, the more I can enjoy spankies and humpies later
>>
File: 1473009375580.png (568KB, 2529x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1473009375580.png
568KB, 2529x2188px
tfw you will never have your back massaged by a bat filly
>>
File: Peachy and Tulip massage5.png (605KB, 2749x2188px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy and Tulip massage5.png
605KB, 2749x2188px
>>28569115
Mhm...
>>
>>28569115
>Getting massaged by a bat filly
>feels good man
>filly suggests a happy ending
>wat do?
>>
At first I was
>>28569115
But then I
>>28569136
>>
>>28569137
>Peachy has a magic touch
>it feels like she has fingers
>surprise buttfingering for every massaged butt
>>
>>28569137
>Contemplate if you should become a part of the pony fbi database
>decide it is a good idea
>say yes
>filly is overjoyed
>gives you a balloon, some candy and a hug and then wishes you a nice day
>Not the happines you were looking for
>find Tulip
>whip your cock out
>she vacuums it into the fifth dimension with that black hole of hers called a mouth
>Your cock ends traveling through times and dimension to the point where you were conceived
>the vibrations of interstellar travel vibrate your penis to orgasm
>accidentally cum inside your mom through the 5th dimension
>You're actually your own father
>then who was sperm?

This bump is brought to you by quality bump corporation

Trainee Dave

being a lazy dick and not doing his job properly which eventually plays out to him never getting a real job and living a poor life and dying by the age of 40 because of his messed up life and inability to get it together.

Stop being a lazy dick Dave. For real. Do your fucking job.
>>
>>28569582
This post made two fillies wrap their tails together.
We're now waiting for their buttholes to connect.
>>
>>28568270
I love it
>>
>>28569630
"Wait aren't we missing something?"
>"W-what is it we're missing Tulip?"
"Let me open up my moms drawer and there, the connector!"
>"T-that's an impressive double headed rubber t-thingy..."
"Let me slide it in you first and-"
>"T-tulip I don't think it-ll fi-O-ohh~s-so deep~"
"A-and then into mine...OHHhhh~ wow!"
>"Tulip please don't move so much it's m king me-Hnnnnh!"
"Yeessss you're forcing it further innn~"
>"It's so big! And in inside of us..."
"Mmhh~ keep moving I love it"
>"Me too I can feel your...your f-fillyhood against mine...S-stop moving around so much it's making such loud noises an-ahhh~"
"You love that don't you Peachy~"
>"Yes~"
"I love it too, move your hips more, let's slap our butt together!"
>"Ok~"
"Harder!"
>"Y-yes!"
>At that very moment the door to the bedroom flies open and a bat pony mare wearing a police uniform with a flasher on her head emerges
>"This is the bat police, we had a complaint about illegal filly indecenc-Oh gracious pony Jesus!"
>And that is why something something
>>
>>28570301
They have cutie marks, it's legal!
>>
File: Dizzy tiny.png (47KB, 318x416px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy tiny.png
47KB, 318x416px
Spankies for Dizzy!
http://i.imgur.com/yPGeO6D.gif
>>
>>28571192
NONONOICE!
>>
>>28571192
>Ayranne
Nope.
>>
>>28571239
Fixed
http://i.imgur.com/RvDYsNR.gif
>>
So I went and wrote a little extra something for you guys
It's lewd though

>Hmmm, that frilly yet somewhat short dress Peach Screech is wearing sure frames her hips, ass and other parts of her behind nicely now that you stare at it as you walk behind her
>Not to mention those white fishnet socks she’s wearing with them are making you feel a bit tingly
“That dress is sexy”
>Peachy stops and turns to look back at you
>”S-sexy? It’s supposed to be cute”
>You walk past your friend, enjoying how the open back design truly draws attention to the natural curve of her back
>Combined with how frilly the skirt is it makes her behind appear bigger than it really is
“It is super sexy, especially if you walking behind you”
>Peachy blushes and turns so that her butt is pointing anywhere but towards you
>”T-Tulip that’s silly...if anything you’re the one with a s-sexy dress...”
>You stop and look at your dress, and then back at Peachy with a grin on your face
“Oh, do you like my dress Peachy?”
>You strike a sexy pose and Peachy averts her eyes from yours while her blush grows brighter and her wings fly open with a pomf
>”W-well yeah but I didn’t mean that!”
>Suddenly you get an awesome idea
“Hey we should try on each others dresses!”
>Peachy peeks from beneath one of her hooves
>”We should?”
>You give her side a bump with your hips, making Peachy wobble a little before regaining her balance
>>
>>28571547
“Yeah it’ll b a great idea, let’s do it in those bushes over there!”
>Peachy tilts her head in confusion
>”Why not change them right here?”
>You stare at Peachy in silence while she stares back at you and blinks
“But then pother ponies would see us change”
>Peachy’s head tilts even more to the side and then to the other side as well like she was a puppy looking at something it can not comprehend
>”But aren’t we always naked normally?”
>Well she’s not wrong but...better just show her
“Well this is different, look”
>You begin undressing, making sure to slowly and sensually remove the straps and to slowly slide the dress own your body while making sure to radiate sultriness as you strip
>Only to be stopped by Peachy’s hoof on yours
>”O-ok I get it, let’s go into the bush”
>A little sneaky crawling later the two of you are inside the bush, sitting in a very roomy open area that is contained within the plant
>Peachy sits down, her skirt spreading along the ground as she extends one of her hind hooves forward and grabs the white fishnet sock on it before she starts to slowly slip it off
>You on the other hand sit down and extend both of your hooves forward before crossing them, followed by you arching your back fully and unzipping the zipper on the back
>Peachy wiggles out of her dress in a manner one might find alluring ,and you slip yours off in a way that might be perceived arousing
>And then the two of you hand each other your clothes and start putting them on
>”T-tulip...”
>>
>>28571552
>You stop pulling the sock on your hoove and look at Peachy
“Hmm?”
>”M-my butt does not fit into this dress...”
>you let go of Peachy’s dress you were about to put on yourself and admire Peachy’s asset stuffed into your dress
>She has gotten it on, just barely, but it is clear that it’s just a hint too small for her posterior
>Not that she’s chubby or has an enormous behind, you’ve seen a filly with an ass you could get lost in, but she’s not as petite as you are
“Oh, well you do have a bigger butt than me”
>Peachy slips your dress off of her and lets out a whimper while looking depressed
>”I-I’m not fat am I?”
>You set Peachy’s dress to the side on the ground and shake your head
“Nah, it’s just kind of big”
>”B-big!?”
>Now she seems much more depressed
>”I wish I had a butt like yours, it’s tiny yet has a very...you know...n-nice shape...Mine’s just a big jiggly excess cushion...”
>You grab onto Peachy’s hips and pull her butt to your face so you can rub your had against it
“That’s not true, and I like your cushions a lot”
>”...really?”
“Really”
>Peachy’s body relaxes and you can tell she’s smiling even if you can’t see it
>But you suddenly notice a scent that you recognize
“Peachy~”
>”Y-yes?”
“Are you getting turned on~?”
>”No!”
>>
>>28571560
>You let go of her butt and Peachy very quickly turns around and plants her butt to the ground, not to mention she’s got her mouth in a scrunch
>You crawl over to her and rest against her, your hoof tenderly touching her here and there
“You know we’re pretty well hidden in this bush...”
>Peachy starts to sweat a little as you keep touching her and rubbing yourself against her
“We could have a bit of fun~”
>”B-but Tulip we’re in public!”
>You run your hoof along her side, making her squirm a little because she’s a bit ticklish there
“How about I give you a massage? You’ve always been giving me some, about time I return the favor right?”
>You start to push Peachy onto the dresses now discarded on the ground
>”But what if somepony sees...”
>She’s blushing but she is not resisting, in fact she is letting you place her onto the discarded clothing freely
“It’s ok nopony will come looking into a random bush”
>You gently start massaging her little teats and her nipples start to become erect
>”But what if somepony hears us massaging?”
“I’ll keep quiet”
>Peach Screech arches her back and crosses her hooves as her wings fly open with a pomf
>”B-but I c-can’t...”
>You open her hooves up and press your teats against hers, rubbing her nipples with yours as you grind your general crotch area against hers
“I’ll help you, like this~”
>You lean in for a kiss which Peach Screech accepts as the two of you touch tongues together inside each others mouths
>>
>>28571564
>And while you’re rubbing your body against hers, teat to teat, chest tuft to tuft, Peach Screech wraps her hooves around you, locking you into place on top of her
>Your own wings fly open with a pomf at this as Peach Sreech herself starts to quietly moan into your mouth and run her hooves on your body while returning the grinding motion
>You can’t take it anymore and pry yourself off of her and turn around
“H-here this will keep you quiet~”
>Peachy stares at your crotch with wide eyes as you place it upon her mouth
>She wastes no time in getting to business and starts to tenderly munch your fillyhood
>Your body trembles as a warm wave runs through it, she’s getting better at this!
>To return the favor, and because you already had an increasing need to do so, you dive your face right into her crotch area and start to return the favor while massaging her buttocks with your hooves
>Peachy grabs onto your hips and pulls your crotch more against her face while her tongue dances on and in your lewd filly machine in ways you can’t begin to describe, making you pull her crotch towards your face as well, smashing her plump lips against your face and spreading her juices all over
>Your thighs wrap around Peachy’s head and hers do the same to you and then the two of you roll over to lie on your sides instead of you on top and Peachy below
>It’s much more better in this position as the two of you gulp on each others love juices and use your mouths to explore and ravage each others throbbing and winking fillyhoods, breaking away every now and then to quickly grasp for breath
>both of your wings are trembling and your bodies are letting out a twitch that is not in either of your control
>Peachy starts to tremble more strongly now and stops eating you out, you have to really force your crotch against her mouth to keep her silent as she orgasms
>>
>>28571571
>But this makes her whimper and get back to shakily eating you out while her orgasm is still going on it’s last few twitches
>And it’s really hot, you’re feeling yourself go over the edge and suddenly your hips buck as you gush all over Peachy’s face, taking her and yourself by surprise
>”Wow Tulip...you came so much~”
>She wipes her face and moves some of her wet mane out of the way as you catch your breath while your body jerks strongly a few times, trying to force more out when there is none
“I wasn’t expecting that~”
>Peachy rolls onto her back but you keep lying on your side, facing her
>You get another idea
>Peach Screech lets out a yelp as you give her fillyhood small tender licks all of the sudden before giving it a kiss and pulling away
>You glance at her face and find Peach Screech hiding her very red face behind her hooves and you get another idea
“My other mouth wants to give it kisses too~”
>You climb back on top of Peachy and press your crotch against hers, and make it wink very strongly
>Peachy bites her lip and tries to keep herself from moaning, somewhat successfully as she just lets out a bit of sound
“I want you to cum just as hard as I did”
>You reposition yourself and Peachy, and then start to grind your fillyhood against Peachy’s own as the two of you now scissor
>Peachy’s plump lips and soft buttocks feel heavenly as you do so and pull her more towards you
>You just want to sink into her softness
>>
>>28571580
>Peach Screech has her front hooves on her mouth as she desperately tries to not let out any moans or shrieks
>You too find it hart to keep quiet, you’re panting wildly and every now and then a lewd sound escapes from your mouth
>It almost feels like it burns as you keep grinding yourself against Peachy but it’s a good burn
>The air is full of sloppy sounds of moist crotch smashing against another one but neither of you seem to not take any notice of it
>Peachy’s body is moving against her will and she’s biting her hoof hard enough to draw a bit of blood as she reaches a powerful orgasm
>And gushes all over you, spraying you with her own juice
>This triggers your own orgasm as well and you loose your grip on her hoof and the two of you break contact as your bodies are rocked by orgasmic convulsions
>After a while of pure black out sexual bliss and an afterglow that burns very bright you find yourself coming to
>You lift your now tired self up and look at Peach Screech who has a vacant yet happy expression on her face, her mouth open and a small pool of drool next to her head
“Oh crud”
>You now notice the dresses the two of you used as a make shift blanket, they’re covered in dirt and filly love fluids
>You just scoot over next to Peach Screech and cuddle up against her, enjoying her bodily heat
>you’ll think about it after a little bit of rest
>You feel sore and messy, in a good way
>>
>>28571587
Don't you dare stop right here, mister
S-Senpai...
>>
>>28571239
You, out
>>
>>28571725
Nazi faggot fuck off.
Aryanne a shit.
>>
>>28571783
Aryanne is a poo tier pony, I agree
No tolerance for mean hitler pone
>>
File: and it is already degenerate.png (153KB, 1500x1322px) Image search: [Google]
and it is already degenerate.png
153KB, 1500x1322px
>>28571783
>>28571815
Sure is liberal in here
>>
>>28571830
Aryanne is:
>not a bat
>very mean and aggressive
>talking very not nice things
>planning to hurt or even kill ponies and humans

That's not how you bat.
>>
>>28571849
Please stop being whiny.
>>
File: tumblr_oei2k9FQLp1vxau8xo1_1280.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oei2k9FQLp1vxau8xo1_1280.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>28570301
>>
>>28571239
>>28571783
>>28571815
>>28571849

Leftycucks in edgy OC general show disrespect for their superiors? We can't have that.
>>
File: Putin.png (301KB, 1008x668px) Image search: [Google]
Putin.png
301KB, 1008x668px
>>28572117
>>
>>28532007

Guten Tag OTPL, did not expect to see you around here.
>>
File: Spookie and Sugar Maple.png (1MB, 1280x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Spookie and Sugar Maple.png
1MB, 1280x1138px
>>
>>28571587
Top lewd fillies
>>
>>28537221
>>28537234
Bat Trails
Introduction: Beginning of Friendship (Part 2)
(Race: Griffin) was decided.

>You stood dressed in a maroon academic gown, pushing an empty grey colored cart out of the way inside a large library filled with shelves of books ranging from various of subjects of nature to magic.
>It was nice and warm inside the place you worked, and as the fall season set in, extremely cold winds were blowing outside. You could felt fatigue begin to set in as you completed another day organizing your Master Laechi's Library, your talons and wings aching from moving about.
>Your, Master Laechi was a unicorn who had moved you and their studies of magic to the land of Equestria. You've been under their employment for several years, more than 8 years since uncovering their works using ancient magic known as the Runes.
>Looking up in the building the floors became something of a spiral the further you went, and at the top floor lied your Master's study where they secluded themselves for majority of the day and night until they called on you.
>Stretching your feathered wings from underneath your gown, and performing a few flaps as a test you begun to ascend upwards, viewing different floors of the library and the bookshelves until reaching the top and landing on the red carpet floor. In front of you a shut wooden door with a small glass window, that blurred what was inside except a bright light.
>You walked forward to it and knocked. "Master?" You said waiting for a response from them to enter, or say something.
>There was no response...
"Master. I have finished my work for today." You said again.
>Again there was no response...
>>
>>28573479
>It was strange. At this time your Master would be wide awake continuing their studies on the Runes, and they have always responded to your knocks at the beginning of the day, to afternoon, and end of the day. In fact they responded to your morning and afternoon knocks. Placing your talon on the door you opened it the door, entering your masters office.
>It was a small room, two book shelves filled with books covered both sides, the floor was hard wood with a nice royal blue carpet on the ground with the depiction of a dragon. In the center of the room was your Master's desk filled with papers disorganized, and open books. On top of one was a weird stone necklace object. Behind the desk was a comfortable chair, size of a throne and from your experience in it, unmovable. Lamp light illuminated the room, but nowhere in it was your Master.
>Approaching the desk you investigated the stone necklace. It was small, the size of your talon, cold as stone and had a weird etching in it painted red. You reached for it, but halted as the etching began to glow shining a bright red light in your face, and then...
>BOOM!
>A noise sounded from behind you as something smacked dead against the bookshelf, causing several books to fall down. Turning around you could see your Master, a unicorn of withered age, blue eyes, grey coat, a dark green cloak and scarf, tired, he looked wounded and his face serious as he faced the other bookcase. Around their neck was another stone necklace except the color of the etching was yellow and was shining like the one on the table.
"Master!" You yelled out in surprise and worry at his state, but he turned to you. "Get out of here!" He snapped. Confusion came to you. What was going on?
>>
>>28573494
>A sinister laugh then came and from the other bookcase your Master faced came a rift, it was dark inside, but a white light shined. Piercing purple eyes began to form as the darkness inside the rift began to exit, taking no true form. "So you wish to play hardball with my Runes by throwing them all throughout this land? I enjoy games like this." the voice said snarling at your Master. The eyes turned to you, and you gulped.
"I'll just take these two for now." It said, but then your Master shot a yellow blast of magic from the stone necklace around their neck, which dissolved in a white light after getting so close to the entity.
>The red light from the stone behind you shined brighter and the eyes that were looking at you let out a small wave of white light you could see. Your master reacted and with their quick speed shielded you, as the both of you went flying back with the desk. Papers and books flew everywhere with the necklace that was on the table slid to the both of you on the floor.
>Groaning you wondered what kind of magic that was before your master grabbed the shining stone necklace on the floor, and pulled you near them.
"Master what-" You started, but they kept you quiet.
"Can't explain. Gather the Runes. My research. From across Equestria and destroy them. The, Runes will find the others spread about. Beware their power, and beware those they choose." He said as fast he could to you, his eyes cold and serious. He then took off the necklace he refereed to as the Rune the thing he had been studying, and placed it in your talon along with the red one.
>The entity that blasted you both, then began to pounce on the two of you. Magic then shot from your Master's horn at you then everything faded to white...
"I'll explain everything when its over..."

>A child's voice rang, "Momma, Momma! Is it true the stranger we picked up woke up? Huh! Huh?"
>You stirred and slowly your eyes began to open...
(To be continued)
>>
>>28573511
Interesting, I hope you won't abandon it
>>
Is this griffon a girl?
>>
File: windmill pone.png (38KB, 338x304px) Image search: [Google]
windmill pone.png
38KB, 338x304px
>>28571239
tfw you were there when Ayranne was born.
Randy's OC did not have swastika in her CM.
he once did draw it as a joke (picture related).

Another person posted that drawing in pol. and got much controversy. people were butt hurt about her cutie mark. so Randy kinda did draw just to troll the haters. so that's how his OC transformed from recolored wingless rainbow dash to the one we know today.

========
>>28571192
>>28571364
to who ever cut and edited this.
Nice job. you cut the bullshit and went straight to the spanking action. and kinda fixed the loop issue of the original.
https://derpibooru.org/792415

man this one is old. I haven't animated anything in a while.
I have made many mistakes and learned a lot from doing it. I had to abandon this animation midway cause the issues cannot easily be fixed.
-and why Dizzy and Aryanne ?
well it was kinda random.
>>
File: sc 01-01.png (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sc 01-01.png
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>28574558
I also forgot to mention that I was gonna remake that animation into a comic.
Picture related = first panel
but as usual I have a tendency to abandon projects midway.
>>
>>28572342
I'm like Schrödinger's cat. I could be there, or maybe I'm not. You wouldn't know until I post.
But please keep it bat.
>>
My bat pony loves your bat pony.
>>
>>28575233
Who loves who now?
>>
i wish there was more hekesuh. i could use some more trapbat T B H. does anyone bother with him anymore?
>>
>>28575377
I wanted to dress him up cutely before, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
>>
>>28575377
I could ram my cock in his asshole until he cums blood if that's what you're looking for

>>28575251
A bat pony loves another bat pony romantically
>>
sorry that I didn't put so much effort into it
>>
>>28576221
That expression always cracks me up
>>
File: VEEVEEVEEVEEVEEVEE.png (246KB, 938x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VEEVEEVEEVEEVEEVEE.png
246KB, 938x1000px
Vee get's cute art. I want to rub the belly
>>
>>28576302
me too, what a qt
>>
>>28576302
>"Look Anon, no genitalia!"
"That's cute, but how do you pee?"
>"...Anon help!"
>>
>>28573801
It's a mystery.
>>
Tell me about Heartbeat!

Why does she wear the cute?
>>
>>28576488
Vee has a puss puss and a ponut, but it's hidden.
The only one who can see her puss puss and ponut is a human/mare/stallion that truly loves and cares for her.
>>
File: 200unamused2.png (121KB, 404x406px) Image search: [Google]
200unamused2.png
121KB, 404x406px
>>28576923
stop
>>
>>28575392
plz do. i need moar
>>
File: mfw boop.png (143KB, 558x407px) Image search: [Google]
mfw boop.png
143KB, 558x407px
>>28574558
>>28574592

Wookie is that You???
>>
Look I'm shitposting in a bat containment thread
Nice to see familiar faces.
>>
File: 1376606459215.gif (243KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
1376606459215.gif
243KB, 1000x723px
>>28577468
who u
>>
Think of two bat ponies who have not met or interacted.

They just ended up having sex what happens?
>>
>>28577604
Vee and Pom Pom
Both of them are happy to do it.
>>
>>28577222
Heartbeat I'm CIA
>>
>>28577473
A writefag,no i'm not nuke.
>>
File: 1461980152986.png (89KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1461980152986.png
89KB, 500x460px
>>28578609
Oh.
762?
Moss Moon Anon?
Crimson Devil?
Eppy?
Clone66?
Hollows?
Zee?
Victor?
Hands?
>>
File: 1462339634138.png (2MB, 3937x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1462339634138.png
2MB, 3937x2095px
It was quite a ride.
>>
File: Daylily sketchy.png (21KB, 608x473px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily sketchy.png
21KB, 608x473px
>>28578895
Daylily has a loving family and developed new fetishes!
She must be very happy.
>>
>>28578923
It's the circle of lifeeee

>>28578609
Come on don't keep us waiting
>>
File: 1435743764977.png (392KB, 756x812px) Image search: [Google]
1435743764977.png
392KB, 756x812px
>>28578663
>Hollows
#NeverTrustHollows
He said he has almost finished update for his story.
One month ago.
>>
>>
>>28579890
This is very pretty.
And I think I've never seen this before.
>>
File: zubeat.png (169KB, 893x894px) Image search: [Google]
zubeat.png
169KB, 893x894px
>>
File: 1474894402234.png (931KB, 1604x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1474894402234.png
931KB, 1604x2009px
Don't forget to whoop your maid's butt if she is naughty
>>
>>28578895
I wonder what will happen next.
Daylily has a cute daughter, a beautiful marefriend, she has a job, friends...
>>
Bed time for me, please keep the thread safe during the night.
>>
File: busted - bat fix.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
busted - bat fix.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>28577451
chickun , do you lurk in all threads searching for any post related to aryanne ?
>>
>>28582066
That's a cute animation
>>
>>28581161
Whip de gurl, but you no whooppa me lady
>>
File: perfectly-sane-unicron.png (132KB, 324x296px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly-sane-unicron.png
132KB, 324x296px
>>28581773
What a good time for it all to get fucked up!
>>
>>28582066
topkek
>>
>>28569582
10/10 proper bumping done right.
>>
I want to binge drink highly caffeonated energy drinks with a numerous number of bat pony mares
>>
>You are a bat
>A bat everyone knows,a bat who fucks a unicorn,and not other bats like she should..
>Speaking of which,you never did fuck a bat,not even once,you might of done sexual things to your mom but.
>Not as far as to use a thing that would be considered intercourse,it'd be weird being lewd with your mom anyways..
>But,you don't feel like cheating on your colt friend just to see how it's like to have sex with one of your species.
>He should,totally be happy to have you though,you're like,special and stuff,a bat in ponyville,how rare is that
>...okay maybe you sounded a bit too sure about yourself there.
>But,the thought has been with you for quite a while,and you could do something like that..
>You cut off your thoughts,and get up,you were at a dinner table with your mom and she just nudged you
"Sweetie,eat your meal you did say you were hungry remember?"
>"Oh,sorry mom i just..got carried away,i was thinking about something.."
"Well,i think it'd be only fair if you told me what were you thinking about now wouldn't it?"
>You shrug,but reply to your mother nonetheless
>"Well,i was thinking about ehm,like having sex with a bat once..never got the chance to.."
>"My first was a unicorn after all,and i do love him,but i..it'd probably be a whole different experience,like girls doing stuff with girls and all that!"
>Your mom suddenly blushes at the speech of girl on girl "Oh my dear,you s-shouldn't think of such things,the girl thing and all.."
>"Sorry,just sometimes goes through my head."
"Well,it's fine,but you have to ask yourself,how would you feel if sandstone went ahead and had sex with say,a pegasus or a unicorn pony,behind your back."
>"Well i-i'd feel hurt.." "I want him for myself,i know he needs some freedom but sex is a big step.."
"See?,the same way you'd hurt him,now if you were to ask him and he agreed,then it would be fine."
>>
"Now dear,if you really feel that way,we can go over and ask sandstone,but most of all you should be safe,we're going to have to find you an appropriate partner and-"
>You cut off your mom "Oh come on,it's not my first time,i know how sex functions.."
"Maybe so,but never enough caution my little filly."
>You roll your eyes "F-fine you can choose who i f-fuck" you grumble into your beard
"Hey,don't you roll your eyes at me missy,you know i only want the best for you,mommy knows the best,right?"
>"I guess so.."
"Good girl,come on now,let's go over to your colt friend."
>You blush a bit,not that comfortable with the whole idea,it was only a dream,not something you did seriously..
>None the less,you follow your mom out of the house,and into the pony ville,trotting over to sandstone's home
>You both stop as you arrive there,and your mom knocks on the door,waiting for someone to answer
>But..nobody came.
>You look under the doormat and find a note there,no keys for whatever reason
"Hey, blueberry,i hope it is you reading this,if you are,sorry for not being here but my family pulled me away and i had to go for a while,i probably won't be back for another couple of days if you're reading this exactly when i wrote it"
"Which you probably aren't,if you're not expect me to be back soon enough,we went to canterlot matter of fact,i'll tell you if i meet any interesting ponies over there!,with love-Sandstone"
>The note seemed rather sweet to you,shows that he cared enough but he wasn't around regardless,and your mom surely wasn't taking you to canterlot..
>"Hey mom,take a look at this."
>You shortly say,and pass over the note to your mother
>She reads it through and replies shortly after
"I see,he's gone he won't be there for a little perhaps a day or so,but i think your desires should be met."
>"I-i'll be fine mom,it doesn't matter all that much,i can wait for him or something"
"Well,i suppose you could,if you believe love is stronger than your desire."
>>
>You only nod in agreement,and turn around,wishing to head home.
>"So..we're going home now?." "Not much we can do from here on out you know?"
"If you want,or we could spend our time like a mother and a daughter,it's far healthier than having you sit in your room doing..whatever you usually do"
>"You..aren't spying at me are you mom?"
>You eye your mom suspiciously,which she notices and ruffles your mane
"No you silly,of course i'm not,why would i ever do such a thing,i know you don't do suspicious things."
>"I guess that's right,sorry just being paranoid is all."
"No no it's fine,but i don't know why would you think like that of me and all."
>"Eh,sorry mom.."
"Right,well,what would you like to do together with your mom,there's a lot of things we could do!"
>She says cheerfully,not the way she's been sounding like for a good while,perhaps you don't spend much time with her..you are with sandstone a lot,and now he isn't around.
>"I guess so mom,you think there is anything specific you'd wanna do?"
"Well,we could just go on for a nice walk through the park,no?,we do have to wait until tomorrow for sandstone anyways."
>You weren't against the idea of spending time with your mom,not at this time of the day,you didn't want others from school to see you..
"W-well,sure a bit later maybe,i don't want kids to see me and stuff,they might think i'm mommy's girl or something"
"But sweetie,you are!"
>"They don't have to know.."
>you frown at that,despite the..ugly truth,you really didn't want your friends to know that,your mom simply chuckles,picks you up and gives you a surprise hug!
"Oh,shush you're my little girl,come on now,you used to love riding on my back"
>"Yeah but i was like,a little filly"
"Shush,you're still a little filly,having a colt friend doesn't make you a big girl."
>"B-but what does?"
>You ask with a puzzled look,the moment your mom breaks the hug that is,with your face in her chest,it'd be pretty hard to speak normally.
>>
"Well,you see you see,having sex,or dating doesn't make you grown up,you will find out about that when you're a bit..older"
"And you might see to have changing emotions,ways you act but that's all part of growing up,just be happy for being a filly now,you won't be one forever."
>"Well,i wanna be like you one day,have my own foal and stuff!"
"Of course,you can always be like your mom that would make me very happy sweetie."
>She smiles warmly at you,it was the thing you loved about your mom,even though she could be scary at times with fangs and stuff.
>She then proceeds to walk over with you to the bench in the park,and seats herself down,placing you down on her lap,back towards her,she slowly strokes your mane
"So,something else you haven't told me?,other than-"she chuckles,but calms herself down and continues on "Wanting to fuck a bat colt?"
>"N-not funny mom.."
"I think it's rather cute not funny,you experimenting and all,be sure to find out what you like!"
"Besides,nothing wrong with having sex with one of your own,your first might of been a unicorn,and you ended up in love with him but as i said before,should both of you agree you could get the same experience."
>You blush,you didn't really wanna talk about this..but you had one thing to say
>"Mom,w-what if..sandstone too had such thoughts,of like being with a unicorn,or a pegasus,not just me?"
"Well,you never know you should ask him when he comes back perhaps you can work something out together,who knows there's a big world of possibilities out there." she states in a rather loving tone
>"I guess,but he won't be around for today at least,i guess.."
"Don't be sad,you have me,we could always-"
>You are quick to cut off your mother,not that that was unusual for you
>"I'm not gonna fuck you mom.."
"Not what i had in mind you pervy little one" she giggles,and playfully slaps your cheek,it doesn't really hurt "I was thinking more like,spending time with my daughter."
>>
>Your mom then takes off towards the fast food restaurant,and you follow her,shortly enough the two of you would arrive at the place
>You open the door,and as the two of you enter,you would make a small comment.
>"Shame sandstone ain't here,i wish i'd go with him to a place like this once,we mostly go to the sugarcube corner"
"Well,sweets aren't healthy sweetie,a veggie pizza with some cheese will be a much healthier meal for a growing filly like you"
>"Well,yeah,it's why i wanted to go here"
>The two of you then find a table,and seat yourself down,a waitress pony was soon approaching te two of you,and you went on to make your order"
"Would you like to take something sweetie?"
>You shake your head. "No,It's fine mom,take what you want for both of us."
"Well,in that case,we'll be having one large pizza,meat free of course,despite being bats,we don't practice blood sucking in our family"
>You raise your eyebrow at the mention of blood as food,you've never really heard of that "Blood is edible...?" "Isn't it like required to stay in us for us to live?"
"You'd be correct,but certain bat ponies have to feed off it to live,unlike us they don't eat fruits,like mangoes,and instead they..well drink blood to live"
>You nod,but pop another question to your mom while waiting for the pizza to arrive
>"So,could we like,feed off blood?"
>Your mom gives you a blank look as you ask that,and just keeps quiet...but you want to know"
>"Mom..?"
"Sweetie,we'll talk about it..another day okay?,it's..it's a thing i shouldn't be really talking about in public,ponies don't take blood sucking well here.."
>You sigh,but don't push it on for now,you still want to know if it's a possibility
"Fine...but i do want an answer later.."
"And one you shall get,and look,our pizza is coming" your mom said a bit more cheerfully as the waitress came and gave you a receipt
"20 bits,one large pizza and you ordered nothing to drink so brought you two glasses of water"
>>
"Anything else you'd like?"
>You wanted to order an strawberry shake,but your mom probably can't pay for all of that,so you simply replied with "No,it's fine."
>You then took a slice of the pizza and slowly bit off a chunk,savoring the taste with a rather happy look on your face
"It's tasty isn't it?,come on now,eat up we don't really have anything to eat at home so you'll have to get fed here."
>"It's really good,why don't you take a slice?" and with that,you take another slice and...practically shove it in your mom's mouth,after all,she'd probably love it as much as you did!
>Instead of being angry,she however only happily smiled and started nomming on the pizza,as time passed soon the two of you would finish it.
"Well,that was real nice wasn't it?"
>"Absolutely mom,we don't really get to spend much time together,so it was pretty awesome!"
>You continue on "I mean,you just like,send me to school cook me stuff later and i go hang out with friends,but now you're like actually doing stuff with me.."
"Of course,but remember,you're not going anywhere if you try to stay for too long,i don't want my little filly getting hurt"
>You're worrying too much moom"
>She only chuckles,and pays the 20 bits to the waitress,before walking towards the door
"Come on,let's go home,we can talk a bit on our way there,besides you still have homework to do missy"
>You scrunch,but only reply with "Y-ye mom.." before following your mommy out of the pizzeria and towards your home
>"Was a fun day spent with ya mom"
"Glad you think so!,i know you're a bit disappointed you haven't spent time with sandstone,but that's just part of the life,and he'll be home soon,don't worry too much about it"
>You nod,and soon enough the two of you were at your doorstep
>You take the door key and unlock the door,walking into the familiar place,you walk over to the sofa and seat yourself down
>Your mom however,doesn't.
>"Ehm,coming mom?"
>>
"Take your rest honey,i have some things to do,i will join you later okay?"
>"Well,alright.."
>The rest of the evening goes pretty simply,your mom was cooking you a nice warm soup,which you finished before going to bed,certainly something to soothe your stomach from all pizza munching
>You spent a happy day tonight,that's not to say you're unhappy in general,but it's rare that you spend time like this with your mom,or your dad matter of fact..
>You give up on all thoughts,and let the darkness take over you,slowly carrying you off to the dreamland.
>>28578663
>>28579109
Me?,remember me,jesus i'm too old for this shit,i don't remember day i wrote thing on here for the first time,it's been so long,alright i'll fuck off now,enjoy the shitty read.
>>
>>28584626
Ayyyyyyyyyy fillycon, I'll give it a read when I'm able to
>>
>>28584660
I meant fillyanon, what an interesting autokorrekt
>>
>>28584626
Pastebin?
>>
>>28584735
Here you go, http://pastebin.com
/u/FillyAnon
>>
>>28584626
A very sexually liberated family
>>
>>28585480
>you will never be a bat filly living in a very sexually liberated family
>your bat mom will never drag you to the Hollow Shades Park
>she will never hold you close to her chest, wrap leather wings all around you and massage your belly
>you will never squirm when her hoof ventures down to your tiny crotchteats
>she will never hold your small hindhooves spread wide apart, when her massaging hoof goes even lower and delicately masturbates you
>you will never cover your beet red face behind her wings as some colts and fillies would take a curious peak at what is your mom doing between your legs
>she will never allow them with a gentle smile to come closer and admire her hoofiwork
>you will never feel a filly's warm breath at your wet fillyhood as she is inhaling your sweet scent
>your mom will never stop touching you only to let the filly give your slit a few gentle licks
>you mom will never move her hoof under your rump and press hard against your small ponut, making you squeak in surprise
>more colts and fillies will never start touching, nuzzling and licking you when your mom holds you still from hiding or running away
>all that stimulation will never cause a powerfull orgasm flowing through your body, making your privates squirt on the warm grass
>your mom will never lift your tired body on your belly, so you are in position like for the good night spankies
>you will never feel a small, but hard colt's rod pressing against your privates
>you will never feel your mom holding your tail up with one hoof, when the othe hoof is guiding the colt to slowly penetrate you
>you will never have the most intense sex in your life as the colt quickly humps you and unloads a small amount of baby batter inside of you
>your mom will never nuzzle every colt and filly who touched you today and carry your tired body on her back
>you will never cuddle your sexually liberated mom as you both head back to your home
>>
File: just 2 bucking words.png (2MB, 1807x2071px) Image search: [Google]
just 2 bucking words.png
2MB, 1807x2071px
Yandere bat?

Sorry, I've been so awfully slow. got caught up with a few Commissions that I gotta finish. Have not forgotten the requests though!
>>
File: 1318606322333.jpg (51KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
1318606322333.jpg
51KB, 640x546px
>>28585828
Whimsy, could you please tell me why are you covered in ketchup? Come here and let me clean you up.
And don't dramatize, young lady, I already said I'm sorry I forgot to throw your panties to the laundry basket. But hey, I'm not the one who is making them wet so fast.
>>
blackclover52
>>
>>28585828
I am incredibly hard right now
>>
File: Who were you talking to.png (785KB, 1477x1914px) Image search: [Google]
Who were you talking to.png
785KB, 1477x1914px
>>28586207
Okay okay, But now I really gotta finish the commissions
>>
>>28586490
I rename ye from Whimsy Whisk to Whoopsy Whip
Now please turn around and stick your butt up
>>
>>28586490
My benis says yes but my mind says...
actually it says yes too, heart? You aboard on this?
Ok turns out I am rather self destructive person who has no sense of danger when it comes to these things.
>>
File: IMG_2255.jpg (1MB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2255.jpg
1MB, 1000x1334px
>>28586632
Yandere bat is nice. If you pay enough attention to her!
awsome friend of mine is drawing some Emoticons for my stream, I'll be finishing them soon
>>
>>28586662
That's a pretty hot picture, have fun with those emoticons
>>
File: sleepy batties.png (3MB, 6487x1148px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy batties.png
3MB, 6487x1148px
>>28587441
Not too loud, bat poni is asleep.
>>
>>28587483
WAKE UP!
>>
>>28587624
you wouldn't want to wake the yandere Bat... Right?
vito is based, pass it on! Deffinitely getting more!
>>
>>28587483
>Changing the colors and editing the manes in photoshop
>"Kek, I'm an artist now"
>>
>>28579890
hhhnggg
this is great
>>
i found a bats potential mortal enemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLb0iuTVzW0
>>
>>28587649
Fuck off, Nuke
>>
>>28587637
What's the worst that could happen?,i get my dick bit off?
>>
>>28587731
Well, I don't know what hurts more, Dick or balls?
>>
>>28587737
aaaaaaaaa
>>
>>28587737
Balls,probably balls.
>>
>>28587637
*poke with a finger*
>>
>>28587679
i'm curious.
what do you do all day besides drawing batponies, bumping the thread and claiming anyone who doesn't like your art is some namefag called Nuke.
>>
>>28587864
I draw dicks and sometimes even commissions, I watch porn, I Hang around, Play MMO's and other Vidya, Mostly Bored, shitpost on other threads and huddle my drawings on discord.
worshipping bat boss is what I do the most though
>>
>>28587637
>vito is based.
>Sucking a talentless art thief's dick
>>
>>28587637
>slaps the ass
>>
>>28587887
>>28587864
>>28587649
This place was better without you
>>
File: Whimsy-sleeping-and-swinging.gif (1MB, 619x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Whimsy-sleeping-and-swinging.gif
1MB, 619x1200px
>>28587888
[creaking bat noises]
>>
>>28588005
Eekekekekeeekeek.
>>
>>28587887
The pose was "borrowed" because you cant "copyright" a pose, obviously
>>
Take your shitposting to the skype chat.
>>
>>28588077
What shitposting?
>>
>>28587637
I want to cuddle both Whimsy Whisk and Heart Ache
>>
>>28588005
No what wake up
>slaps ass more
>bat just keeps sleeping and swings harder
no...
>>
>>28588108
>slap ass several times
>Whimsy turns into a red faced moaning propeller
>>
Why are bats the lewdest pones
>>
>>28588088
Negative comments.
Feelings may become hurt...
>>
>>28582066
I like DIzzy
>>
>>28588140
Because we are the Night!
so hows my daughter, uncle yari?
>>
>>28588140
>>28588202
wut
>>
File: Yari sees a delicious apple.png (59KB, 187x186px) Image search: [Google]
Yari sees a delicious apple.png
59KB, 187x186px
>>28588202
I um...
Vio is the only one recently who refers to me as uncle, who is this? I am a scatterbrained bat today.
>>
>>28588144
>Feelings may become hurt...
Grow a spine and stop whining.
>>
>>28588077
What Skype group?
>>
File: 1345302342403.jpg (94KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
1345302342403.jpg
94KB, 900x620px
>>28583786
>and then she wakes up in a cold, dark cave
>it takes a few minutes for Daylily to realise that everything was just a dream
>Anon, Tulip, Midnight, Peachy, Sneak, Lockpick, Butterknife, all of her friends were just a part of the long, fever propelled dream
>>
>>28587637
You are awesome, I love your batties!
>>
File: cropped Yari the Impaler.png (45KB, 317x316px) Image search: [Google]
cropped Yari the Impaler.png
45KB, 317x316px
>>28588241
wow, this thread is slow
>>
>>28589726
Sometimes is fast, sometimes is sleepy, but I love my batties no matter what.
>>
File: Daylily pointy.png (202KB, 2232x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily pointy.png
202KB, 2232x2500px
>>28588792
It's not really possible to compress such a long story in just a single dream.
But I like the idea of Daylily dreaming about waking up and thinking that everything was just a dream. A short psychological story focused only on Daylily about realising how much she achieved, how much she loves the new life and any doubts about the choices she made are pointless now. She could be a famous guard, but the life she is living now is much better than she could possibly imagine.
Luna could be a good guide in her dream, I think.
>>
>>28589726
this board in general is mega slow. i was in the bat threads around 2013 when they first began, but i stopped coming here for a few years. did everyone leave? this place used to be so active
>>
>>28589952
This place is active, just not covered with soc- and shitposting, like in the first months back in 2013.
>>
>>28589993
yeah i remember the soc threads, i was in the first one that got archived. i didnt want my picture to be saved forever, used to have that bookmarked on my old computer. i returned for bats and traps, both are pretty slow, and there is much lacking in the trapbat department. maybe i should work on this...
>>
>>28590010
Are you a writer, artist, lurker?
>>
>>28590010
i do a bit of both, mostly draw though. i actually drew a bat for like, the 2nd bat thread ever kek. it was a shitty sketch book drawing, but i was happy to be a part. im minorly less shit nowadays, and wanna contribute to the battiness but it doesnt seem theres much around anymore
>>
>>28590303
oops, meant to respond to
>>28590032
>>
>>28590303
When you post, it makes it alive, it's simple. Post the picture you made.
>>
>>28590323
cant fulfill that request cause that sketchbook is LONG gone my dude. but, maybe ill stop being a piece of shit and make some new stuff
>>
>>28590393
What was on that picture? Make a new one and maybe I'll be able to match the drawing style to the pics I was saving for years
>>
>>28590445
it was a shitty bat pencil sketch marked july of 2013 i believe. lol dont remember that well like i said i have not been around these parts in a while
>>
>>28590525
draw a bat
>>
>>28590562
but im high af on some indica so i cant do anything right now. if this thread is still here tomorrow, i WILL deliver, even if its shit. i want bat pones to LIVE
>>
File: Princess_Luna_serious_S3E1.png (994KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Luna_serious_S3E1.png
994KB, 1280x720px
>>28589921
So let me get this straight, you've slept with your adoptive daughter?
>>
File: nimetöndayface.png (286KB, 935x932px) Image search: [Google]
nimetöndayface.png
286KB, 935x932px
>>28591250
At least it's not my sister
>>
>>28591291
>>
>>
>>28591320
More than that, the matron from the orphanage is now Daylily's marefriend and she's slept with her pupil/daughter too
>>
File: Burn.jpg (22KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Burn.jpg
22KB, 600x335px
>>28591320
>>
>>28592769
Batburger!
>>
File: nani.png (657KB, 1200x1480px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
657KB, 1200x1480px
>mfw someone gets too close to my love interest
got the idea from the Yandere thread
>>
>>28593878
She is a qt
>>
>>28593878
Tfw life isn't an anime and no woman will ever make this face when another female talks to you
>>
>>28593906
>"You are supposed to fear me, what the buck anon!"
>>
>>28593917
No, that's pretty much close to the face I would do /am Doing right now in that situation
>>
>>28593925

Kek
Captcha: Look inflable
>>
>You are a pony
>You do bat things every day
>You have bat sex
>You get spanked
>You eee
>And sometimes you even pee
>You are what is essentially every bat OC ever made.
>>
File: 1451678653360.gif (3KB, 50x81px) Image search: [Google]
1451678653360.gif
3KB, 50x81px
>>28594392
>>
>>28593925
tfw some people's lives are anime and yours is not
>>28594392
20/10 masterpiece of our generation right here
>>
File: 20160719_173301.jpg (852KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_173301.jpg
852KB, 2560x1440px
>>28594392
Wait, why would you spank Juicy?
Regardless, I give this a cyan out of ten.
>>
>>28594694
To make her squeak and blush
>>
>>28594803
This guy gets it.
>>
File: Rosewood Skirt lift panties2.png (660KB, 1900x2597px) Image search: [Google]
Rosewood Skirt lift panties2.png
660KB, 1900x2597px
>>
File: Daylily fixed.png (2MB, 4000x2435px) Image search: [Google]
Daylily fixed.png
2MB, 4000x2435px
>>28591320
I made a new poster for your sleeping chamber, Princess Luna.
>>
File: eventide_blossom shocked copy.png (93KB, 537x504px) Image search: [Google]
eventide_blossom shocked copy.png
93KB, 537x504px
>>28594392
>almost all of these
This bat is not for spanking and your kinky fetishes
>>
>>28596157
What if I genlty pat pat her butt and give her a tiny pony-sized toiled only for her?
>>
File: eventide_blossom_1.png (71KB, 431x456px) Image search: [Google]
eventide_blossom_1.png
71KB, 431x456px
>>28596167
Only if you give her a scratch behind the ears too
>>
>>28596305
I'd die for a scratch behind my ears and a good cuddle. I hate being sick.
>>
>>28596466
Draw sick Heart Ache being scratched
>>
>>28595579
multikek
>>28596305
how about blowing some hot air into her ear
>>28596466
Too bad you're not a bat pony named Heartbeat. Heartbeat gets all the scratches. All of them. Always. No question asked.
>>
>>28595579
I want more Midnight Delight x Tulip action
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-10-07 21.04.45.png (86KB, 510x572px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-10-07 21.04.45.png
86KB, 510x572px
>>28596497
>how about blowing some hot air into her ear
I really need more pictures of my pon
>>
>>28596525
>Tulip sneaking into moms' bedroom
>they're cuddled together and asleep under the blanket
>Tulip climbs up on the bed and dives under the blanket
>she starts sucking moms' teats to get her promised breakfast
>they both wake up, first embarassed and shocked, but finally it ends with a happy and loving lesbian threesome sex
>>
>>28596606
More like
>Tulip sneaking into moms bedroom
>mommy sleeping under the covers
>Climbs in and dives under the banket for some prime teat sucking action
>nom nom
>wait
>This is not Daylily, this is Midnight Delight!
>sex happens anyway
>>
>>28596766
Sounds good too
>>
>>28595579
/bat/
not even once
>>
File: 1405787598127.jpg (38KB, 502x496px) Image search: [Google]
1405787598127.jpg
38KB, 502x496px
>>28597723
>>
File: 1433196677318.png (1019KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1433196677318.png
1019KB, 2400x1600px
>>
bat is sleepy
>>
>>28599281
Read her a bat-time story

I recommend Stellaluna
>>
File: 1398333571256.png (2MB, 1226x921px) Image search: [Google]
1398333571256.png
2MB, 1226x921px
>>28600156
Aww, too late, she is already asleep...
>>
File: 1435815143328.png (241KB, 808x752px) Image search: [Google]
1435815143328.png
241KB, 808x752px
>>
>>28600472
>>
File: Lullaby_Stretch.png (205KB, 700x549px) Image search: [Google]
Lullaby_Stretch.png
205KB, 700x549px
>>28600488
>>
File: 1450596747827.png (654KB, 1650x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1450596747827.png
654KB, 1650x2350px
>>
File: 1436258153814.png (604KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1436258153814.png
604KB, 1024x746px
>>
File: flep flep.png (190KB, 1113x2783px) Image search: [Google]
flep flep.png
190KB, 1113x2783px
>>
File: 1439264842833.gif (931KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1439264842833.gif
931KB, 1600x1050px
>>
File: dancing in the moonlight.jpg (216KB, 1095x575px) Image search: [Google]
dancing in the moonlight.jpg
216KB, 1095x575px
>>
File: Mr Batsy.png (51KB, 377x623px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Batsy.png
51KB, 377x623px
And with this post we have finished the bat thread #257
>>
And there goes the next thread:
>>28600638
>>28600638
>>28600638
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 183

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.