[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Punny: Friendship is Tragic (a very grumpy CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12

File: thiswillendbadly22.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly22.png
5KB, 640x400px
Let's play a game, /mlp/! At this rate it really WILL end during the holidays...

If you don't know what's happening, catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/tragic/
>>
>>28517093
I was promised poners, where are the poners.
>>
>>28517111
They died a sad and lonely death.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly320.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly320.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28517093

Last time, Holiday Special decided against venturing out into the wilderness on her own; she instead decided to turn back. But she'd come from being lost in the Everfree Forest. What was she heading back to...?

Well, luckily for Holiday, the divining staff she'd received from Zecora pointed her in the direction of those lights she'd spotted across the forest the night before! Their source was the town of Hallow's Shade - a small community of batponies that had settled on the outskirts of the Everfree Forest. Holiday just barely made it to the town before collapsing from exhaustion. But a batpony named Brownie was there to catch her and bring her to her father's hotel for the night. There, Holiday finally found some solace, and some much-needed bed rest.

But then Sam began to speak to her in her dreams, and when Holiday threatened to try to call Princess Luna on him, the lunar princess herself also appeared to answer Holiday's questions. And Holiday heard some answers she truly did not wish to hear...

Day 6
?:?? AM

HP: 100%
MP: 100%
Bits: 64
Inventory: 1 apple core, 1 town hall key, 1 Twilight's record, 1 divining stick, 1 looking glass
>>
>>28517179
My prior post:
Before we give her our decision, there are a few questions I want to ask.

>What was the deal with Gutterpup?
>What was the plan if we end up exiled?
>What was the thing about us being a good storage medium?
>Are you planning on turning us into a living garbage dump for all of the negative emotions if we fail?
>If so, how would that work?

I have a plan that I need more information for, but I'm not going to discuss it until Holiday's thoughts are safe.
>>
>>28517179
And like I said, we're going to make a friend today with one of those batponies.
>>
>>28517179
Ask how we can change. How can we be a better pony?
>>
>>28517179
Ask about Gutterpup who or what is he?
>>
>>28517179
Ask about Gutterpup then lets make a bat friend
>>
>>28517179
Tell me about Bane!
>>
>>28517179
Ask where Holiday would be exiled to?
>>
This was also brought up:
I think Equestria is to blame for being so susceptible to hatred. Would we have been anywhere near as messed up if our father had custody? Our mother punished us for being non-Equestrian and this is just more of the same. It didn't work at all before, it'd just be agreeing to live a lie for the rest of our life and pretending to be happy. Nothing wrong with making friends, but we shouldn't compromise who we are or cave into the pressure of the princesses. If one pony could destroy the world merely by existing, it just proves how fragile the system really is.
>>
>>28517298
this
>>
>>28517298
>Our mother punished us for being non-Equestrian
>being non-Equestrian
Wait what?
>>
>>28517322
Not embracing the magic of friendship and junk like that.
>>
>>28465089
>>28466115
>>28467262
>>28467341
>>28468009
>>28468722
>>28517199
>>28517231
>>28517242
>>28517268
>>28517283

Holiday's sobs continue unabated for a few seconds, grief threatening to overwhelm her completely. She feels lightheaded, her brain stretched uncomfortable from the knowledge (or acceptance thereof) that she's been quite literally making Equestria a worse place.
And yet, so many questions still swirl in her mind. Some about herself, bothers about Gutter Pup.
She slowly lifts her head, looking intently at Princess Luna through her teary eyes.
>'...Can I ask you a few questions first?'
Princess Luna's glare softens. Her lips purse in an almost curious manner "...I suppose." she responds. "But make them quick. I have other duties to attend to this morning."
>'Who or what is Gutter Pup?'
"Gutter Pup?"
>'The young stallion I was caring for! He's an orphan: An orange pegasus with green hair. He loves pancakes and he's a wonderful painter...'
Luna's brow furrow with thought. "Gutter Pup... I think I remember that name now. He was raised in an orphanage until he was... 7, I believe? Perhaps 8?"
Holiday's eyes widen a little.
>'Yeah, yeah, that's him!'
Luna gives Holiday a troubled, uncomfortable glare. "He was ejected from the orphanage at that age due to a violent assault on a younger orphan named... Red Rascal, I believe." the princess slowly answers. "He and Gutter Pup were both being evaluated by a young couple from Cloudsdale that were interested in adopting a son. Red Rascal and Gutter Pup both seemed like ideal choices, but for some reason or another, the couple eventually reached a decision: They wished to adopt Red Rascal."
Holiday's stomach turns to ice as Luna continues, her tone becoming more solemn:
"Gutter Pup was extremely displeased with their decision. He began to lash out at the other foals and the staff, and he was especially cruel towards Red Rascal."

1/2
>>
File: thiswillendbadly321.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly321.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28517474

2/2

"Such behavior is not unexpected when a decision like that is made, so nopony paid an attention beyond what was warranted... Until the night before Red Rascal was going to go home with his new family.
Nopony knows how, but at some point, Gutter Pup acquired a sewing needle from the caretakers's quarters. He hid it in his mattress and waited for the young colts' bedtime. When he thought everypony else was asleep, he snuck out of bed and brutally attacked Red Rascal."
Holiday sits in stunned silence as Luna sighs and rubs her muzzle. She seems to be having trouble continuing.
"He was stabbed over two dozen times in the chest and face. By the time another colt who'd heard the crying and screaming got help, it was too late... The report I read said that Gutter Pup was covered snout to croup with blood. And all he said afterwards was 'Now they have to take ME home.'."
Luna looks like she wants to say something to Holiday, but seeing the glazed expression on the unicorn's face, she simply glances off to the side.
"...Gutter Pup was placed in a mental institution afterwards." Luna finally continues. "He's been there for nearly a decade now. He's had erratic bursts of violent behavior in his time there, but eventually he was released earlier this month. Nopony seems to have seen or heard from him since then... until you discovered him, apparently."

Feel free to continue with the questions or respond to this new info however you see fit.

This is where your quest continues...
>>
>>28517648
Gutter pup is 18?
>>
>>28517648
Why did Sam even bring him up in the first place?
>>
>>28517648
Go back and save Pup from himself.
We left him all alone and all he wanted was a family.
We need to get to him before something bad happens or he has a mental break.

Even if he's not as much of a baby as I though he was I still care about him.
>>
>>28517648
So he's prone to violent outbursts and we left him emotionally unstable and with fluttershy? well rip flutters I guess
>>
>>28517673
>>28517676
He might just latch on to Fluttershy instead.
>>
>>28517648
Yeah, that'd make sense as to why he would hide it. We should talk to him again and say we know the truth and we still see him as the same old gutter pup but we hate being lied to.
>>
Would becoming friends with Pup really be a good ending? We'd still bring about the end of the world just by existing.
>>
>>28517682
Screw fluttershy he's Holly's baby.
>>
>>28517740
he probably won't think or feel that way the next time we see him due to leaving him.
>>
>>28517648
Ask what's going to happen to Gutterpup? Is Fluttershy looking after him?
>>
Hey, luna can just send a message for us to gutter pup the next time he falls asleep. What should we say to him?
>>
>>28517648
Is that all he did? I was worried he was a changeling or something and would kill us by draining us dry of what little love we had.
Still kinda brutal though.
>>
>>28517769
That we know his past now and we are sorry for what happen. Know that we still care for him deeply though chances are we might never meet again.
>>
>>28517648
Damn. He's even more fucked up than us and he's all alone... I say we go pretty good together.
>>
>>28517668
To break us and then encourage us to go to the North
>>
>>28517648
Ask what happen to Gutter Pup since we left?
>>
>>28517746
Well we'll just have to ask him to forgive us just like we can for him for lying to us.
>>
>>28517648
Ask how we can change to be a better pony? Is it still even possible for us?
>>
>>28517802
That's for Luna or Sam to answer.
>>
>>28517648
Ask where would we be exiled to? And what will happen to us if we don't? Turned to a statue? Banishment to Tartarus?
>>
>>28517819
By accepting brainwashing from magic rainbow love beams.
>>
>>28517648
Go save your kid Holly.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly322.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly322.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28517660
>>28517668
>>28517673
>>28517682
>>28517688
>>28517740
>>28517746
>>28517749
>>28517796
>>28517800

For a long moment, Holiday Special is silent.
However, it's not from shock or horror.
It's from anger. (Oh good, she's better!)
>'SAM! Why did you even bring him up in the first place?!'
"Oh, gee, I don't know." Sam responds sarcastically. "Why do YOU think I warned you that that poor little hobo you took in was really a violent killer that could snap and do the same to you at any time?"
"ENOUGH." Luna booms at the void in her Royal Fuck-Your-Eardrums voice, before turning her attention back to Holiday. "Regardless of HIS rationale, mentioning that you may have been in danger was not unwise."
>'Screw danger! I need to go help my baby!'
"What?!"
"What?!"
>'Pup lashed out at that kid because he wanted a family. When I finally gave him one, I blew him off and left him all alone again.'
"'Lashed out?!' Luna echoes, her expression twisting with anger. "You speak of him as if he merely shoved or bullied another pony. He has willfully and maliciously taken a colt's LIFE!"
Holiday looks down at the 'floor,' softly scuffing a hoof against it.
>'Yeah... He's more fucked up then even me. But unlike me, he DOESN'T want to be alone...'
"He isn't alone though." Sam points out. "He's with Fluttershy. Perhaps he will latch onto her in your stead...?"
Holiday's bloodshot eyes narrow with anger.
>'Ohhhh, no! Screw Flustershy, that is MY Pupper! Not hers!'
"Holiday...!" Luna begins to say. She is quickly becoming exasperated, but seems unable to find her words. "This is absurd... You've known him for less than a week, and you can barely keep YOURSELF out of trouble on a daily basis! You're not fit to care for a child, let alone one like Gutter Pup! What do you expect will happen?"
>>
>>28517938
>What do you expect will happen?"
I wonder that to, it seems like a lot of anons her are being pretty impulsive.
>>
>>28517938
We were doing a pretty good job of taking care of him while he was with us actually. Things were going smoothly. show your memories in a video playback to luna.
>>
>>28517938
>What do you expect will happen?
It's not like things can get worse. For either of us it seems.
>>
>>28517938
It was going pretty damn well, all things considered.
>>
>>28517938
"I love him damn it! I was taking care of him just fine until so disembodied jerk tried to mess with me."
"I'll figure out the rest later...he's the only family I have left. "
>>
>>28517938
Pup drives Holly to want to be a better pony. Being together is probably the best thing for them.
>>
>>28517938
I may like kids, but... he's the only pony I've ever really cared for.
>>
>>28517938
That someone will finally want us to be around for once and actually enjoy our company. I don't care that he killed someone, but Fluttershy might if she ever finds out.
If he's really so dangerous, and might freak out and kill his caretaker, it'd be better for it to be someone who everybody hates instead of some national hero.
>>
>>28517978
Yeah, funniest thing is that we were starting to make friends without even noticing with Pup around.

So looks like Sam fucked up.
>>
>>28517938
I need to leave, can you be sure to answer these >>28517199 ? Seems like we've gotten off track with the fact we seem to be the harbinger of the end times.
>>
>>28518029
Sam wanted us to go to the north so we could balance out some dumbass magic shit, not be a better person. He didn't fuck up anything.
>>
>>28517938
>You've known him for less than a week
And in that time they wanted us to make a life long friend.
Instead we found a pony we want to care for and protect even at the cost of our life.
Guess Holly did better than they hoped.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly323.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly323.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28517966
>>28517972
>>28517978
>>28517985
>>28517994
>>28517998

>'It's not like things can get worse for either of us.'
"That is not what I asked, Holiday." Luna replies in a no-nonsense voice.
>'I don't care! I was taking damn good care of him, all things considered! Until Voiceface had to mess with me.'
"You even get mad when someone tries to save your skin..." Sam grumbles. "Doesn't matter how much they're trying to help you AND everypony else, just keep snapping and yelling at them. There really is no pleasing you, is there?"
>'I was plenty pleased when he was around. He actually wanted me around. And I...'
Holiday swallows.
>'I cared about him. I like kids, but... He's the only pony I care about. He's the only family I have left.'
"As far as I am aware, your parents are still alive." Luna points out.
"And only a LITTLE on the crazy side." Sam adds.
"Stop provoking her." Luna growls, her ear twitching. Her expression changes, as if something is distracting her. "Holiday, you haven't answered my question yet. You are not fit to raise a child in any regard. You have already seen your criminal record, and now you know of Gutter Pup's. How do you see a life with him ending, assuming you escape punishment for long enough AND that he remains lucid for long enough for that to even be an option?"
>>
>>28518136
If he's still as crazy as you say, then why was he discharged from the asylum?
>>
>>28518136
>escape punishment for long enough
Punishment for what? I haven't done anything wrong, except apparently fucking up everyone's ability to not be an asshole, which isn't exactly illegal, and we weren't even actively trying to do that. It's other ponies faults if they can't take an insult without turning into a cunt and being mean to everyone else.
If we make up with gutter pup, or make nice with one of these bat ponies, we'll have made a friend, and fulfilled the requirements of Celestia's request, so there isn't anything that we should be getting punished for.
>>
>>28518136
We die an old age cursing random ponies with gutter pup by our side with tears in his eyes agreeing with us that said ponies are terrible.
>>
>>28518136
I see our life ending better than it is right now, at least. What difference does it make.
Getting stabbed to death by someone who loved us for a while seems better than freezing to death alone in the north after being banished because nobody can take an insult without their little love fairies in their hearts getting damaged.
>>
>>28518136
Ask what the punishment would be? Stone? Banishment?
>>
>>28518136
If he's still a danger then why did the asylum let him go?
>>
>>28518136
Isn't part of friendship making risks? Risking your trust and your life for someone you care about? Isn't that what friends is partly about?
>>
>>28518136
>How do you see a life with him ending,

I see him making me more responsible and try to be more sociable. I would have to take care of him and help him make friends and maybe... he'll help me do the same. Being a guardian or a parent changes a pony and maybe that's what I need.
>>
>>28518136
Ask if I'm to be exiled where would I be exiled to?
>>
>>28518136
Ask what needs to be done to prove that we can be a better pony? How can we change or change ourselves to be better?
>>
>>28518136
Ask how would Fluttershy be any better of a caretaker than us? At least we stand up for ourselves better.
>>
>>28518136
>"I'm going to be the mother Gutterpup never had, or I'm probably going to end up killing myself, because your regal ass seems to be too noble to finish the job. I legitimately have nothing else to live for by your very own admission. Also according to you moon-butt I'm responsible for my parrent's divorce. So there is absolutely no way I'm going back to make them miserable again."
>>
>>28518136
Ask her how do see she a life with Fluttershy ending?
>>
>>28518136
>You are not fit to raise a child in any regard.
Then we'll change. I think it's safe to say she'll do anything for him.
>>
>>28518373
This
Pupper makes Holly want to be a better pony and hes her light.
>>
>>28518188
>>28518213
>>28518227
>>28518248
>>28518317
>>28518330
>>28518373
>>28518404
>>28518508
>>28518651
>>28518736

>'I see it ending better than it is now. Either I become more social and responsible for him, take care of him and we help each other make friends, until I'm an old crusty bitch confined to a bed, cursing random ponies with him at my side with tears in his eyes as he pretends to agree with me so I can die with a smile on my face...'
Holiday takes a mental breath before continuing:
>'...Or, I get stabbed to death by some pony who actually loved me for awhile, instead of dying alone in a cave, or frozen to death in the Northern tundra. Either way, I'll be taking a risk. I know that. Isn't that what you friendship preachers advocate? Don't FRIENDS trust each other?'
Luna puts a hoof to the bridge of her muzzle. "Whether or not that's true," she says slowly, "it doesn't change the weight of such a commitment. Murder is one of the most serious crimes in Equestria. A hug and an apology - which Gutter Pup has NEVER offered - aren't enough to undo so grievous an offense. An offense that could easily happen again."
>'If he's so dangerous, why was he let out of the asylum, then?'
"A pony cannot be kept in a psychiatric hospital against their will if they are found to be sufficiently mentally sound. Gutter Pup met the requirements to be discharged, and so he was. Frankly, I do not believe anypony that can willfully do what he did can ever be considered 'sane,' but it is not my place to decide such things. Nopony is above the law in Equestria, not even my sister and I."
>'If he meets the requirements for a bunch of shrinks to judge him sane, then he's sane enough for me to care for.'
Luna frowns. "That is not for you to decide." she responds. "And it is not a decision that can be made in a single day, which is all that you have left to make a friend before-"

1/2
>>
File: thiswillendbadly324.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly324.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28518797

2/2

>'Yeah, yeah, I KNOW! Before I get banished to the shitty Badlands because apparently fucking up everyone's ability to not be an asshole - which I wasn't even trying to do, by the way - is illegal. It's other ponies' faults if they can't take an insult without turning into a cunt and being mean to everyone else because the poor fee-fee fairies in their wittle hearts get damaged.'
Luna stares down at Holiday with a frightening, judgmental glare. She looks ready to launch Holiday's rump clear across the dreamscape, or chide her with all the intensity of a wrathful goddess.
Finally, though, she answers Holiday with a single, simple question:
"...Just as you did?"
Holiday doesn't have a snappy answer to that.
>'...I...'
"In an case, I can see that trying to reason with you in any capacity is pointless, so I must excuse myself." Luna continues. "If you have any last questions, requests, or - I am quite certain, insults - now is the time to speak."
>>
Alas, my free time is up. Thanks for playing; I'll hopefully be back soon.
>>
>>28518906
Goodnight Inept.
>>
>>28518892
Make friends with bats just to spite them.
We need more time.
>>
>>28518892
send a message to gutter pup for us saying that we are sorry and would like to meet him.
>>
>>28518892
>single day, which is all that you have left to make a friend before-"
We spent all that time making an emotional bond with Pup that goes even deeper than friendship.
You mean to tell me he doesn't count Luna?
>>
>>28518892
Ask how can we be a better pony. How can we change ourselves for the better.
>>
>>28518892
>Nopony is above the law in Equestria, not even my sister and I.
Yeah she's right so why not kill two birds with one stone and sentence him to bring cared for by the worst pony in the kingdom.
And the joy he gives Holly will in turn stop the apocalypse and save equestria.
It can even be done while in exile if she doesn't trust us and I doubt anyone cares if he snaps in the middle of nowhere and offs the worst pony in equestria.

Which would be pretty hard to do to us in our current state.
>>
>>28518892
>requests
could you tell Gutter Pup that we know about his past now and we still deeply care about him anyway. Tell him we are sorry that we pushed him away.
>>
>>28518892
Can you please answer the other questions in that first response?
>>
>>28518892
I see the only thing that could make Holly happy is something she can't have. Let her leave and slowly begin crying when you're certain she's gone. You'll never be allowed to be happy, even if you work for it, even if you try being nice everything bad in and out of your control will always be your fault and you drove away your only friend just because you decide to try listening to Sam.
>>
What was being hit by the elements of harmony like?
>>
>>28519454
This, because we are likely going to know that feeling very soon.
>>
>>28519012
This.
Because last time I checked the deal didn't say who we had to make friends with.
So how do we prove how close we are with Gutter Pup?
>>
File: 1368590051617.png (397KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
1368590051617.png
397KB, 438x498px
>inept is posting since 2012
>it's 2016 already
>almost 2017
>he will keep on posting

Just passing by, can't believe how much your art has improved. Kudos to you, you glorious faggot.
>>
>>28519492
Because they got kicked out of town for being an unlovable cunt.
>>
And so I sit, unsure of what the fuck is going on in Holidays brain or what the plan may be and hoping it will all come together and make sense/have a good ending with Holiday floating away on some fruity-ass clouds or with alicorn wings into the sunset as the credits roll.

Keep doin' what you're doin' Inept.
>>
>>28518892
Gah, why did all of you waste your time talking about Gutterpup? Holiday is the MC, why didn't anybody ask questions relating to her situation and imminent banishment?
>>
>>28518892
I'll relink to my posts since they seem to have been forgotten.
>>28517199
>>28517298

I firmly believe that running to Gutterpup would lead to a bad end no matter how much everybody wants us to apologize. Hell, Luna could pass the message along for us letting us focus on more important matters.
>>
>>28518892
Ask Luna about our imminent Banishment. Where would be banished to and how?
>>
>>28518892
Ask Luna how we can be better?
>>
>>28519912
>>28520081
Honestly, I don't think how or where we could get banished to really matters. It's not like we get the choice of going to a tropical island with a five-star hotel.
I'd rather just make a friend and avoid it all together.
>>
>>28520135
Or we could learn about what might happen to us and actually make a plan for if things go wrong rather than wasting an opportunity for gaining possibly important knowledge without any repercussions.
>>
>>28520135
Better to know what we are avoiding than not at all.
>>
>>28518892
Ask Luna how to best make friends. That's all we have to do to be spared and hopefully save Equestria right?
>>
>>
>>28518892
Ask about what our punishment would be if we fail t make a friend? Where would we be banished to?
>>
being friends with bats doesn't count? it has to be a real pony?
>>
>>28518892
We went through a bit more than a couple insults to become what we are. I still think the whole equestrian society is completely broken. Also the fact that luna thinks that an entire asylum not qualified to evaluate someone's mental state but she is, having spent 100 years completely isolated from anybody really speaks to how bias and full of themselves she and this whole society are. If something not 100% nice and friendship either "fix" it or throw it away.
>>
>>28525305
>>
>>28519558
Right now the plan seems to be to bellyache about Pup and waste time until we're exiled.
>>
File: (godzilla noises).png (507KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
(godzilla noises).png
507KB, 945x945px
bump

also these princesses are fucking morons, We're getting exiled to a shit hole country because ponies can't handle the bantz

we're gonna smash this fucking hugbox world, and build a better one from the ashes
>>
File: This Purple Faggot.jpg (69KB, 566x500px) Image search: [Google]
This Purple Faggot.jpg
69KB, 566x500px
>>28525305

this
>>
>>28531833
>>
>>28519545
i just said the same thing in cyoag, you gotta appreciate inept
>>
>>28518932
>>28519012
>>28519099
>>28519122
>>28519181
>>28519272
>>28519454
>>28519464
>>28519518
>>28519945
>>28520081
>>28520092
>>28520135
>>28522665
>>28525305
>>28531833

>'Yeah, I've got questions. First off, where will be exiled to if I don't make a friend on time?'
"You will be banished from Equestria." Luna responds simply. "Where you go after you are exiled is of no further concern to us, so long as you don't return."
>'Why doesn't Gutter Pup count as a friend? Even if I can't adopt him, surely the bond we've made counts as friendship, doesn't it?'
"That will be determined at the time of your judgment tonight. Everypony that you have not driven away will be welcome to testify on your behalf before Princess Twilight's council." Luna's gaze mets Holiday's. "Does Gutter Pup fall under the small umbrella of 'ponies you have not driven away?'"
Holiday looks down.
>'...Could you give him a message for me?'
"I am not a courier, Holiday Special."
>'Please! Just pop into his dream for a few seconds to tell him I'm sorry and that I still care about him, and if he'll let me, I want to meet him again so we can talk.'
Luna looks displeased, but she offers a small nod. "...Very well. Give me a moment."
The lunar princess's body vanishes in a starry mist, leaving Holiday and Sam alone...
"...So, uh, you think *I* can answer any of your questions while she's gone...?" Sam offers uncertainly.
>'Do you know how it feels to get blasted by the Elements of Harmony?'
"Uh, no..."
>'Do you know what that negative emotion storage crap is about?'
"Well, remember what Luna said about you making other ponies become meaner?"
>'Yeah. Ass.'
"Those negative emotions can be worked out through positive interactions with other ponies, but that is a slow and cumbersome process. It'd be far easier to direct all of their negativity into a single catalyst at one time."
>'And how would that work...?'
"The easiest way would be to use the Crystal Heart.

1/2
>>
File: thiswillendbadly325.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly325.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28533588

2/2

The Crystal Heart absorbs friendship magic from the ponies around it and concentrates it, then disperses it into the atmosphere where it can scatter across Equestria. This is its primary purpose, but it can also work in reverse. It can collect magical energies from across Equestria and then concentrate THEM, as well. The result would be a sort of dense "lump" of magical energy that can then be stored in a suitable vessel - or pony. Your... ahem, unique demeanor would make you an ideal candidate since such an influx of negative energy wouldn't change your body or temperament. You'd simply be taking back what you dished out, so to speak."
>'...That makes no sense.'
"It's magic. Nothing about it makes sense."
Holiday scrunches, but before she can respond, she notices her shadow stretching out across the floor. Two glowing eyeholes open from it, and the tall, dark form of Princess Luna returns.
Holiday eagerly tiphoofs up to the lunar deity.
>'Did you give him my message...?'
Luna nods slightly. "I did."
Holiday's eyes widen. Her heart begins to pound in her chest.
>'And...?!'
Luna lowers her head a tiny bit. "...I'm sorry, Holiday. Gutter Pup says he has been abandoned enough times. He wishes to remain under Fluttershy's care for now."
>>
Only enough time for one update today, so might as well make it a doozy, right?
Thanks for playing, and for all the kind words!
>>
>>28533593
That sounds like a crushing blow. Tell Luna that your sorry and that she can leave now. Refuse to answer any of their questions. if Luna or Sam ask anything. After you wake up, look for a bridge spanning a long drop.
>>
>>28533593
>>28533702
I'm with you on the first part, though we might might want to put off killing ourselves, at least until the council. Also I feel like Flutershy should be warned of Gut Pups past, maybe Luna can handle that. I don't see that ending well though, what if Fluttershy freaks and abandons pup.
>>
File: the world is your clam.jpg (196KB, 1330x334px) Image search: [Google]
the world is your clam.jpg
196KB, 1330x334px
>>28533593
>You'd simply be taking back what you dished out, so to speak.
How the fug we gonna make friends, then?
If we're necessary evil, why change us and make us go have friends?

>>28533702
>Pic related
Let's go out with a bang at least.
>>28533840
She deals with animals that could maul her at any time, she doesn't need a warning.
>>
>>28533593
Let tears roll down your cheeks and numbly reply that we likely won't be able see him again. Even Gutter Pup has been driven away...
>>
>>28533593
>>28533702
>>28533840
>>28533894
I think we should try talking to Pup in person at least once more.
But if we got nothing after that, I guess that's it, but I honestly don't think suicide is the way to go.
Maybe part of the lesson is moving on with our life even after the really bad events in our lives and the things we wish we could take back. If we take the easy way out and off our-self, I don't think we have the right to criticise equestrian society or call them weak for not being able to deal with us.

Holly's dad is still alive so maybe seeing him would be a good thing to do if we don't get kicked out and she could still always try again to start a family if she wants to.
>>
>>28533593
>>28533588

When we wake up let's try to befriend most of the bats in this town.
>>
>>28534305
This
I don't want to just give up. I think that's the real lesson behind all this.
>>
Alright, However on the off chance you decided to take a page out of Celestias book and "test" me, I would still like to say goodbye to him.
>>
>>28533593
Before Luna leaves tell her she was right, we're the weak ones not everyone else.

Holly was taking the easy way out by pushing everyone away, it's easy to just be bitter and hate the world but real character comes from being able to open up to others no matter how badly the world or others break you down.

I'm sick of running away. I don't want to waste this last day, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>28534837
This. Thank you.
>>
>>28533702
Maybe just look off the side of a bridge like that and think.
>>
>>28533593

sigh...

lets go absorb our evil back into us via the heart

then we can go punch monsters for a living
>>
page ten god damn it
>>
>>28534305
Aggressively. Don't leave any bat unfriended.
>>28533894
Good point about fluttershy, I work with mentally ill offenders and it's pretty much the same thing.
>>
File: Bump.gif (952KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
952KB, 499x281px
>>
>>28537327
>>
>>28538257
>>
Wow, screw you gutter pup.
>>
>>28539157
Agreed.
>>
>>28533593

Express sadness and shock that even Gutter Pup has given up on us. Vow however that we'll try to make at least one friend in this town before judgment is passed.
>>
>>28533593
>You'd simply be taking back what you dished out, so to speak."

Would that hurt?
>>
Big deal, who hasn't killed as a child bump
>>
>>28540996
is that you jack
>>
>>28541585
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.