[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 4

File: pinkie is delivering you stuff.png (209KB, 482x310px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie is delivering you stuff.png
209KB, 482x310px
Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/

Last Thread:
Sex with demon
AWESOME POWERS
Plant ponies
An alternate dimension version of yourself

“Say,” Sunny says, looking over at you. “How did you fight that guy? You kept trying to ram the cage but he just kept reforming it.”

“I don’t know…” You admit, thinking back on it. “I just… needed to move through the cage. And so I did. I’m really not sure what I did. I just passed through it like it wasn’t even there.”

She looks perplexed at this for a moment, looking back and forth. Then, her eyes go wide and you can swear for just a second that you see her eyes sparkle. The very next second, your hooves start to slip and slide. You try to grab at the ground below you but it’s like all of the grip has been removed from the ground. Your desperate running keeps you afloat for just a second before you flop onto the ground.

Above you, Sunny is giggling like mad.

What do you do?
>>
>>28516084
The logical solution is to scoot along on our butt.
>>
You wriggle around and manage to get onto your but with some difficult and try to scoot yourself forward. Unfortunately, your attempt to to scoot yourself forward is somewhat undermined by the fact that your hooves cannot grip the ground the motion leaves you flopping back onto the ground while Sunny also falls over, unable to stand with how much he is laughing. You glare at him and after a few seconds of laughing he looks at you and slowly gets back up. You notice that his nightsign is glowing, though you’re not quite sure why…

“Alright, alright,” he says, walking over to your and offering you a hoof up Looking at it skeptically, you nonetheless take it and he slowly helps you up. He quickly starts to trot off before you can get a word in, though you quickly trot after him. As soon as you step up next to him, however, a sudden chill falls over you, like the temperature suddenly dropped a couple of degrees. Sunny looks over at you like he can barely keep from laughing and pushes right up to you, with him incredibly warm, like a heater. “Feeling a bit cold?” He asks cheekily. “I can help.”

Okay, something is definitely up here.
>>
>>28516262
Gee, I wonder why it got so cold all of a sudden. Who could possibly be behind this, Sunny?
>>
“Gee,” you say, giving Sunny your best sarcastic look. “Something strange sure is going on here. I wonder who could POSSIBLY be behind all of this.”

“Oh shush,” he says, sticking her tongue out and pushing your face lightly away. “I’ve just figured out something cool. Let me have my fun.”

“Oh?” You say. “What’s that?” He’s clearly excited about this, half-way between a jig of happiness and a victory dance.

“Okay okay!” He says, focusing his eyes on you. “So like, most of the time we treat the gifts the night gave us as special abilities, like powers, right? But.. .what if they’re not? Like, when I use my power I get stuck with the idea ‘the removal of heat’. And I always thought BAM. Ice beam. You probably get a similar idea too, right.”

You nod. “An unstoppable force-”

She cuts you off almost immediately. “An unstoppable force! So you used it to just go forward super-quickly and break anything in your way. But what if… what if it’s more than that? Like… what if we have powers related to the IDEA, and not just the single thing we’ve been doing with them?”
>>
>>28516414
So wait, I could be wind and make a tornado? Or flow like a raging river because those count as "unstoppable"? This will require some experimenting.
>>
>>28516414
So as long as something fits the idea, we can do it? I like to keep moving, so when I was trapped I thought about not being and just... wasn't?
>>
“So… as long as it fits the idea? I can do it?” You ask, thinking of a hurricane or a river. Those are like unstoppable forces, right? This bears experimentation later.

“I guess,” Sunny says, and you see sweat beading up on his forehead. “It kinda… I dunno. I think that the further away it is from the idea itself, the harder it can be to do… But still! This is huge. We just got WAY more flexibility and power when it comes to solving problems and stuff.”

You nod your agreement. “Yeah.. we’ll have to try and figure out the wa that it works later. And see what Pinch’s idea is. But it makes sense. I was trapped and I just wanted to keep moving, so I did…”

The Nite Owl comes into view and you and Sunny step into the greasy spoon, looking around. Away in the back of the diner you see a very studly looking grey stallion. You are legitimately surprised at how good Pinch looks as a stallion: her muscular form trim but still well toned, and some kind of strange scent you never thought you would have appreciated.
>>
Pausing. Might run a bit more later.
>>
>>28516546
Let's go sit with pinch and ask how his night has been and then tell him the theory of the flexibility of his powers. After we eat we can go home and rest.
>>
>>28516546
Huh, guess that's musk. Anyway, time to go see if he even remembers any of that.
>>
wonder how attracted to us pinch will be. Maybe none? Or a lot. Or the middle ground.
>>
>>28517372
>implying anyone can resist the big load of booty
>>
>>28517372
Well if we're going off of how much of a horndog she was before, I bet it's gonna take all her control to not just jump on Load and go to town right now.

Where's genderbent qt Blind?

I'm gonna laugh if Blind barely looks any different, but he'll probably be a man-ish looking girl if we are going off of the whole genderbend theme.
>>
beb
>>
>>28516546
Say how much better she looks as a stallion. Also, ask her to experiment with Sunny's idea
>>
which does pinch like better, stallion or mare!
>>
You let loose a low whistle as you approach the booth. "Daaaang," you say as you loo Pinch-stallion up and doubt, who's shoot to you and have a clear note of discomfort to his expression, scooting aside to make room for someone to sit down. You do, and you find yourself sliding right up to him. "You are looking GOOD as a stallion." Pinch's face flushes red at this and he looks over at you.

"R-really?" He says, eyes sort of glazing over you like he's trying not to look at you. You smile at him and nod.

"Oh yeah," you say. "You've got the muscle to really make this work look... not like me," you say with a dejected sigh. "I've just got these curves... nothing particularly sexy about them, is there?"

The sweat beading up on his forehead as he looks at you. "I-I think you look great like this." There's a muted thud from under the table and you frown. He tries to stop you as you look below and HOO BOY. Everything is proportional. You're pretty sure it's bigger than yours, you not with a small amount of jealousy.

You pop back up and are immediately surprised by Blind sitting right next to you. You let loose a muted squeal and he grins at you. "Whatcha looking at?"

You look him up and down. "Blind? You didn't go into the fog?"

"Huh?" Yeah I did.

"You don't... look any different?"

"I know!" He says cheerily and slips to the other side of the booth, trying to flag down the waitress.
>>
>>28519420
Heh, Blind. Please never change.

Anyways! We've got a plethora of questions of things to talk about. But first and foremost, i'm dying to know what the hell happened to Pinch in the time she was gone.
>>
>>28519420
Sit back up, relax, and stroke her dick under the table while we ask her her story.
>>
>>28519420
So, how much of tonight do you remember?
>>
"So... how much of tonight do you remember?" You ask the pony. "I am really curious to hear just went down." Casually, you stretch out your hind hoof and reach it out until you make contact against firm, spongy flesh and slowly stroke it up and down.

He lets out a choking sound and waves down the waitress, who seems surprised at all of you sitting together, but takes your orders with the general of professionalism that she can handle, even with the weird convulsion that the male virgin Pinch is currently making as he becomes putty under your hoof.

"W-well," he says after she wheels away with all speed. "I remember there was... a LOT of sex. Like, I lost count of my orgasms and there were still so many of them that I was just...Well..." He shrugged. "And then in a flash I remember filling bigger and better... Stronger.. And WAAAAY hornier. Like some part of me that was just unable to be satisfied. And it wanted you."

He took a deep breath as the relentless hoofsies strokes continued, and Sunny looked on with interest at Pinch's story. "S-so, urgh, I went looking for you, and then I, I, I..." He slumped backward and a low gurgle rolled out of him as Sunny leaped backwards in surprise with a small cry. With a grin, you look below and your suspicions are confirmed: Pinch couldn't hold it in and Sunny was on the recieving end of a blast of his nigh-endless seed, splattered all down his lower have and slipping onto the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>28519785
Somepony is going to have to mop that up. Ask Blind what he did tonight. Tell them you delivered the packages without incident. you also found a weird plant world. do pinch and blind know anything about it?
>>
>>28519785
Gently play with his flare until it either starts getting hard again or softens too much. If he gets hard again then stop.

In the mean time keep talking casually as if nothing happened. We still need to find out how he lost all the alicorniness. And inform him that the demon caught up to us and we explained in no uncertain terms that Pinch's part in the bargain was fulfilled, so he doesn't have to worry about that.
>>
You reach out your hoof to stroke again but he quickly jerks away and slide back. You opt to give him a bit of recovery time: the supersensitive period can be a bit rough for a newcomer, and slide back.

"Someone is going to mop that up," you say casually, as though someone spilled their coffee and you didn't just cause a stallion to impregnate a diner booth. "So what happened with the demons."

Sunny looks mildly aghast as Pinch continues. "Well, I, uh, fucked them all. Hard. They were kind of squealing for me to stop by the end but I just kept going, so eventually they started to run away and the few that were left were probably in some kind of danger until you arrived. So then we did... that, and then you ran away into the mist, but I wasn't going to let THAT happen so I started to chase you, but as soon as I did I felt myself returning, and I could remember what the fuck was going on. Sunny caught up to me and explained what had happened and we started to chase after you, but that weird guy who can make walls got in the way. It took us a while to beat 'im but then we chased after you. I got a bit lost before Blind appear and we made our way over to the Nite Owl."

"Mhm..." You say, listening with rapt attention. "Well the demon caught up with me. I had sex with him to get you out of the deal."

"You uh-"

"And then we saw a race of anthropomorphic plant ponies. I still don't know what was up with them."

"It was an alternate universe where animal life never developed!" Blind said cheerily.

You look over at her and shrug. "I guess that explains that."

"So, uh, you're doing alright? Everyone?"

Sunny can't answer, as she scooted off to the bathroom (getting bizarre looks the whole way). Blind nods and the food starts to get delivered.
>>
>>28520119
Trip. Also pausing for the night. Thanks for playing!
>>
>>28520130
Night Arc
>>
beb
>>
>>28520737
>>
>>28521402
>>
>>28520119
Let's eat then!
>>
>>28520119
Right then, so what did we order? I didn't get a good look at the menu. They don't sell phallic foods in phallic arrangements do they? Do they have tacos too, at least?
>>
we should sit on pinchs lap later.
>>
I suppose male version of Pinch is for femdom.
>>
The fog is weird. Also have we ever talked about walking on a road with an old scar covered griffin with our friends? I don't think we have.
>>
ask if blind has a home.
>>
beb
>>
I forgot to ask. What did you guys order?
>>
>>28525715
A salad. Got to watch that figure.
But really hayburgers forever.
>>
>>28525715
Hayburgers for sure, I'm sure we're feeling ravenous after working up a sexy appetite from all the physical activity we've been doing today.

Besides, adding some junk to the trunk is only a bad thing if it gets out of control.
>>
>>28520119
>I had sex with him to get you out of the deal.
Odd thing to say. That'd neither what happened nor what we claimed to happen before now as far as I recall.
>>
>>28525791
But... that is what happened. I think you need to reread what happened before anon. Unless i'm the one that needs to reread what happened, but i'm pretty sure I got that detail remembered correctly.
>>
>>28525791
>>28525816
We banged him for personal power as far as I remember. Pretty sure Pinch was already out of his control.
>>
>>28525816
We told him that pinch satisfied her end of his unspecific bargain and he agreed. Then we fucked him for power. Sounds like you need to reread what happened.
>>
You pick up the hayburger, considering that for a second you had considered a hayburger. Being quadrapedal has it's benefits, and not dieting is one of the more striking ones that comes to mind. You take a bite of the delicious greasy food and start to dig in with abandon. Pinch looks on in awe at your eating ability before turning to his own meal. Sunny, looking decidedly unpleased, eventually makes his way back and looks at his loaded fries with a bit more happiness and sits down and starts eating.

Pinch eventually looks up. "S-so is that really how it went?" He asks you. "You, uh, banged him so that I could be free?"

You choke down a bite of your burger nervously. "Well, uh, not exactly," you admit, rubbing the back of your neck with a hoof. "We argued about it and I insisted your debt was clear... Then we made another deal. And I got some powers for having sex with him."

Sunny nearly chokes on his food. "WHAT?" He says a bit too loudly, and slumps down as the various other patrons look over at him. "Load," he hisses at you intently. "That's a BAD idea. Demons can't be tru-" You push on his face with a hoof nonchalantly, as if to say "cool it". But you wouldn't because that's an awful pun to give to a friend.

"You're too biased," you say. "I made sure I knew what the deal was and I got some cool stuff out of it. So what if it takes a fuck or too?"

Sunny grumbled but sat back. "You should have told us," he says.

"What, like you tell me everything? I bet you guys don't even know if Blind has a house!"

"Actually, I-" Blind starts.

"And I mean, I had a weird experience with a griffin but I didn't think it was important."

Sunny sighs. "Yeah but this... I..." He gulps as he looks at you. "I-I thought that we were... p-partners. I-if you know what I m-mean." He gives you a nervous smile.
>>
>>28523474
Femdom is fun, so that's ok with me.

>>28525830
>>28525830

>Asmodeus is standing up there, but his normal, relaxed and polite demeanor has all but evaporated, leaving an angry demon prince standing in your wake. He’s a little bit ruffled for obvious reasons, but even more than that the sheer level of anger is obvious and apparent, and he lets out a low hiss. “YOU,” he says. “You have NOT withheld your end of the bargain.”

>You snort and stamp your hoof. “My end of the bargain?” You say indignantly. “Don’t be ridiculous. You had until the end of the night, and you HAD a night. It’s not my fault she went psycho, and if you had given her back-”

>He stamps his own hoof with a sound like a thundercrack, cutting you off from speaking. When you glance down, you see a deep crack running through the stone. “YOU failed to clarify the terms of the deal,” he said. “YOU failed to confirm that the mare would be kept in our custody for the term that I was allowed to select. YOU must make it correct.” He looks you up and down and steps back a bit, face considering the situation. “That said.” He said, looking you up and down. “In your current form, another arrangement would be possible. Your services instead of her.”

>You poke him right back and look at him intently. “Well YOU should have made your contract more specific,” you say. "First of all, you didn’t define harm and by any reasonable definition, she got totally fucked over. YOU only established a minimum, and didn’t say how long it would last. And finally YOU didn’t establish that I need to do anything!”

>He glared back at you for a second and then nodded. “Yes,” he said. “Yes. That makes sense. Alright, our terms are completed. I would be willing to make a more even and balanced deal if you require anything. The form you currently hold is… pleasing.”

We also made a new deal/made changes to her deal to get her out of the deal and we took her place instead. With the new/revised deal adding more for us.
>>
>>28525942
>“Yes. That makes sense. Alright, our terms are completed.
Deal 1 involving Pinch is complete
>I would be willing to make a more even and balanced deal if you require anything. The form you currently hold is… pleasing.”
Deal 2 not involving Pinch is offered.

We did not take her place. We didn't change her deal. We took a separate new deal after telling him that the first deal was complete due to his own stupidity. Separate unrelated deals.
>>
>>28525923
I'm surprised they aren't asking what we got out of the deal. We don't plan to make a habit of it but I guess we'll tell sunny more things if he really wants to know them.
>>
>>28525923
>Sunny sighs. "Yeah but this... I..." He gulps as he looks at you. "I-I thought that we were... p-partners. I-if you know what I m-mean." He gives you a nervous smile.
Yeah... About that, we're gonna have some things to talk about later. We aren't a one trick pony, so to speak. I wanted to talk to you about that at some point.

I mean, you had fun with that zebra lady earlier, right? And i'm pleased that you had fun with her and I don't feel like we would need to limit our fun at all. Within reason.
>>
>>28525923
Oh. You mean you think we should be sharing things with each other more. I... guess that is fair.
>>
>>28526007
If she just meant sharing things more often, then that's ok. I just don't think that we need to tell her EVERYTHING we do, especially if it's not really that important or relevant to anything significant.
>>
>>28526061
True. I'd say she's got a point here though. If you're dating someone you should probably tell them about the demon pact you made.
>>
>>28525923
We are telling him. Right now. It's not like we're hiding it, it's just easier to tell everyone all at once. If we wanted to hide it we just wouldn't have mentioned it and no would would be the wiser.

If his hoof's on the table then grab it for a second.

We'll make sure we tell him anything important that happens.
>>
>>28526079
Eh, maybe? I guess on one hand I can see how it would be considerate to say something, but on the other hand saying that we have to tell her just feels like it's getting close to needing permission to do it. Which we obviously don't cause we are our own pony and we can do whatever the hell we want.

This only really affects us and in an indirect way affects her.
>>
"Well, I, uh, don't really see why we should limit our pleasure like that," you say, getting a bit defensive. "I'm not a one trick pony, after all, and clearly neither are you."

Sunny looks confused for a second then shakes his head. "Load, that's not what I-"

As you are occasionally wont to do, you keep chugging along regardless. "I mean, you got to have that time with the zebra and we both know that your 'incidents' aren't as non-consensual as they see-"

"LOAD!" He squeaks as intimidatingly as possible, finally getting you to quiet down. "I'm not talking about..." he gets very quiet for a second. "...sex..." He coughs and speaks up. "I mean, uh, I'd like it if we were more open with each other in information and stuff. Like... I would kind of like to know about the pact that you made. I-if we're dating."

There's an awkward pause.

"Uh. W-we are dating, right?"

Pinch and Blind are being as casual as they can possibly manage. Which is about zero casualness. Blind misses his mouth with his spoon and smears ice cream up and down his cheek. Pinch is looking away while she eats her sandwich but glancing over constantly, ear twitching.
>>
>>28526117
We're dating if this includes pinch. I like her and she said that she wouldn't mind sharing.
>>
>>28526117
I thought we were "cozy friends with benefits" right now, did you wanna date? Not much would change except in title of the relationship, I guess.

I must warn you that i've been wanting to plow Blind into oblivion sometime so that'll happen too. I mean shit, look at that charmingly strange mare. And then think about grabbing his butt and giving it some good rubbings.
>>
>>28526117
I'd like to think so, yeah.
>>
>>28526117
see
>>28526111
As far as sharing information goes.

As far as dating, I've been considering what we have as tight friends with benefits. But I certainly wouldn't mind dating a intelligent, caring mare.
>>
It's going to be cheating now if we try fucking clients or night creatures now.
>>
"Well, I had been thinking we were something like 'cozy friends with benefits'," you say, and immediately Sunny slumps back a little bit.

"Okay..." He says. "Yeah I can-"

"Buuuuut," you say with a devious grin, his face shooting up to your face with an expression between madness and elation. "I suppose it's really just a change in title and I do like you..."

You cut off Sunny before he can speak. "We do need to talk about the elephant in the room. Or rather the ponies. Like the cute little mare who's butt I want to grab and give some good rubbings."

Blind's face goes almost totally red. "I wasn't listening," she says, before wincing as he realizes that she gave away the fact that she was listening.

"And of course, Pinch has gotta be a part of it somehow," you say, and Pinch visible relaxes. "But with that said... yeah, I think I'd like to be a couple."

Sunny's face breaks into a massive grin and before you can guess what's happening, the small stallion has launched himself across the table, narrowly missing the food to give you a big hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He says. "I love you so much!"

Well that was a slip. You can let it pass and he probably won't even notice, are you can return the affection.

Pausing. Sorry for the short session.
>>
what a cute little guy. he'll always be my favorite.
>>
>>28526274
It's ok, i'm getting tired and need sleep, so the short session worked out great for me.

Hug her back and laugh while ribbing her a bit for her enthusiasm. Look at at Pinch and Blind and give em a smile.

And now might the time to say there was another part to the deal but we can't tell what it is. We might be able to after it's done with, we're not clear on that or not. I'm surprised no one has commented on the collar we are wearing, have they not noticed?
>>
Let's give sunny a kiss on the forehead and tell him we love him too.
>>
We have good chemistry with everypony.
>>
ba bump
>>
>>28530028
>>
i bet now that we're in this relationship clients will be throwing themselves at us.
>>
>>28531618
Why do you say that?
>>
boomp
>>
>>28531935
because when you're in a relationship you give out a hotness aura.
and that's on top of our actual hotness aura.
>>
gnite bump for you.
>>
beb
>>
going to bed
>>
It's going to be a lot of fun seeing what kind of clients we get in the future.
>>
>>28534997
>>
It's time to begin something new. It's all very exciting really.
>>
a bump for you
>>
waiting bump
>>
You smile down at Sunny. "Little bit enthusiastic there, Sunny?" You ask him with a coy smile as you help him back over to the table. He looks at you for a second there, gears in his brain churning before his eyes bug out.

"I didn't..." He said. "I wouldn't... I mean..."

You chuckle and lean over the table, casually swinging your hips as you do to bring your ass just a little bit closer to Pinch, whose eyes immediately lock onto you and sweat profusely at your glorious rump. You eventually give him a kiss on the forehead and smile. "I love you, too, Sunny," which immediately shoots him up to a burnt orange color that is very slow to fade down to a more normal hue for him.

You eventually sit down and leave the table clear for now. "Dang," you say. "All the employees are gonna be THROWING themselves at me."

Pinch looks at you, confused. "What? Why?"

"Hotness aura," you say casually. "When you're in a relationship, you're way hotter."

"I... guess?" Pinch says. "I mean, I guess it's a good thing you guys are open."

"Actually, your aura actually is hotter," Blind says, looking at you with a touch of confusion.

"Yeah, that was part of the deal," you say. "Aura of hotness, the ability to see people's kinks, and the ability to see what the different colors of fog mean."

"Huh," Sunny says. "That was a really solid deal for just some sex."

"Well, he also gets some more sex tomorrow," you explain. "But yeah, I thought it was a good deal."

Blind nods. "So... can you see my kinks? What are Pinch's?"
>>
>>28539598
first look at everypony to see their kinks. Then whisper in their ears what they are because I don't think they want that information to be spread to each other.
>>
>>28539598
I can't really tell you that unless Pinch is okay with it, and he's busy looking at my ass.
>>
>>28539598
Hey, unless they're cool with it it's a little rude. I got the powers to help with the job and to tease everyone, not to be a dick to friends. If no one minds though...

Scoot up against Pinch, look up at him, and ask him if he minds.
>>
"Well..." you trail off casually. "I'm not sure that would be very POLITE... I got these powers to help with the job... and make Sunny even more of a bitch, but if everyone's okay I could share." You scoot right up against Pinch. "How do you feel about that, Pinchy? Willing to share a little."

Pinch's face light's up very red and he mutters something like an agreement. "You can say mine!" Blind says. Sunny's face is still very red, but he looks at you and gives a curt not.

With the go ahead, you look around. "Hm... Pinch likes femdom. Ooooh really? We can have some fun with that. He's big on... vigorous sex, exhibitionism, and wrestling." You give him a pat on the back and he shoots you a grin, a bit of his confidence still in play.

"Blind is... threesomes, playfulness, back and forth, and anal," you note. "Oh, and spanking? I've got a little gift for you later." Blind looks at you with the same enigmatic smile as ever.

"And Sunny?" you say, looking over at the little stallion. "Sunny wants to be held down and given lots of affection, maybe dressed up just a bit, teased a whole lot. Awwww. How sweet." He looks away from you but gives a nod to indicate your corrrectness.

"Alright, you've just spilled ours," Pinch says. "Fair is fair. What kind of sick and twisted preferences do you have in your head?"
>>
>>28539796
hoof holding
you have a preference for being on top and in control. I suppose that would include tying up whoever your with.
>>
>>28539796
Consensual sex with the lights off in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
But really I like a little power play, ponies of different sizes and spooning afterwards.
>>
>>28539796
Aside from being dominant, whatever gets another pony squirming under us. We're a pony pleaser.

Then when pressed a bit admit we have a thing for master/slave. Sunny would look so cute with a collar.
>>
>>28539796
When we're male again we really need to wrestle Pinch. As it is it'd be a little unfair.
>>
>>28539913
Well strength isn't everything, and there are ways to 'distract' a wrestler.
>>
"Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation," you say casually. "When I'm feel really naughty, I indulge in... hoof holding."

The three gives you varying degrees of "no, really". You try your best to give them a straight face, but start chuckling. "Alright, alright. I like being on top a lot of the time. Having a pony squirm under me, mmmmm. I'm pretty big into giving ponies what they want, though. A few more normal things, too, like just being casual, size difference, spooning."

Sunny starts to speak up, but Pinch shakes his head. "No no no," his said. "There's something else there... I gotta hear what it is." He stares at you, staring deep into your eyes. INTO YOUR SOUL.

You chuckle and push him away. "Alright, alright... I like slave and master kind of stuff. I was just thinking how nice it would be to slap a collar on Sunny and keep him as a slave for a bit." Sunny's head abruptly snaps back to you, looking with undeniable interest at the proposition.

"Maybe later," you say teasingly, and settle back into your food. After a while, you remember a question you had from earlier. "Oh hey Pinch," you say, and he looks at you from his food. "We were talking about how when we use our powers, we generally get a kind of idea snippet that goes along with it. Do you get one of those?"

"Oh, huh, yeah," he says with a nod. "I didn't think much of it. Mine is something like, uh 'Change your state to change the world'. Thinking about how I have to stop moving to get time to slowly stop and all."
>>
>>28540127
I wonder what would happen if put you in a dress. Or do you think it's just limited to what you do with your body like jumping around or maybe doing a hoof stand?
>>
>>28540127
So is it just the world? Have you tried making someone stay still by staying still yourself?
>>
>>28540127
>>28540167
Does that mean he can induce emotion? If he gets angry while drawing on his power, would that make others around him get angry? Horny? Dominant?

If Pinch gets near another demon prince and uses her power while changing her state to submissive, does that mean we could swing by and find a bitch prince?
>>
Immediately your brain starts to buzz with ideas. That is a very exploitable power, and a immediately speaking you can think of about a million ways to work with it. "Wait... can you focus on just one person and have it stop them? Can you do emotion-shifting? Can I put on a dress and make EVERYONE wear a dress-"

He puts a hoof up to your mouth to stop your excited babbling, one of the few ways of stopping you once you've gotten started. "I can't do any of that stuff," he said. "I can't just stand still to make time stand still that's what my power is. You should know this, sis."
>>
>>28540303
Just playing with ideas here "bro" laugh and wink at him,(not that kind of winking either, that might be for later).

It is a good idea to brainstorm how to use these things thought, I feel like a whole new world has opened up with them.

We're still wearing the collar right?How has no one commented on it yet?
>>
>>28540303
well then i'm out of ideas and have no clue what to suggest then. I guess we'll just stick to trying to understand our own power
>>
>>28540303
It's cool that these powers are more abstract, but playing "Guess what line of thought the QM was on when he came up with the abstraction so you know what you can do with it" will just result in us ignoring it and doing what we know works.
>>
>>28540303
Your power is an idea, not a single trick. If you can slow everything down, you should be able to slow a specific thing down. I mean if you have to be still to stop it, it sounds like you're acting as a anchor. You just have to figure out how to anchor more stuff.
>>
"No, bro," you say, shaking your head. "You've got it wrong. Your idea is like... an idea, not a single trick. You thought of that one thing when you first got it, and that's all you've ever used it as. But it can be used as way more. Sunny was doing it earlier." Sunny nods her agreement.

Pinch thinks about it. "So I can like... make things relate to me in a way?" He pauses and looks at you very hard. There's a brief pause while he focuses on you very hard, and then slowly you feel something. A deep heat slowly suffusing through you, and a sudden stirring between your legs. Ideas unbidden start to come to your mind of Pinch on top of you, pushing your roughly down into the bed while he slams into you, cock slamming into you hard enough to rock your forward, all the while you moan like a whorse for more.
>>
>>28540460
Pausing
>>
>>28540460
Hey, it's working! Pls, I don't need to be randy right now Pitch. And then throw a napkin at her face.

But applaud her for getting the hang of it.
>>
>>28540460
>>28540487
Applaud him for getting it and then flip it on him. Stand up on the booth and tell him that he better be ready to answer for this later. Leer down at him and press firmly against his chest with our hoof, try to make him feel like he's cornered against the bar wall and that we're in control. Turn on the femdom.

If his and our thoughts change to match it we can then hop back down and tell him to watch out when he draws on his power because others can also affect it.
>>
>>28540460
Aww, and here I was thinking she would give us back our dick
>>
Bump for sitting on Pinch's face later
>>
>>28540460
I almost regret telling him.
>>
>>28543208
It could be fun, maybe.
>>
>>28540460
So I guess she never just tried the other options before?
>>
bump fer you
>>
found on page 10. that means you get a bump.
>>
I'll deliver you a bump
>>
a bump for big booty bitches,(namely us right now).
>>
beb
>>
We're going to spank pinch for this.
>>
>>28549538
And Blind, just cause.
>>
>>28548975
>>
ba bump
>>
missed a day
>>
>>28551388
>>
This is the longest a night has ever been.
>>
if we think "alicorn" as unstoppable then can we become an alicorn? or is there some cosmic ruler that says "no, that doesn't count."
>>
>>28548975
>>
An avalanche can be considered unstoppable.
>>
>>28554540
>>
>>28552336
>>
page nine.
>>
>>28552956
dyertq

With a shudder, you look over at him and give him a half-hearted glare. "Well," you say. "It's nice to see you opening up to the possibilities. But I don't need to be randy right now." You punctuate this by throwing a napkin at his face.

He grins viciously at you and only increases the intensity. You see his hooves reached on the table and you can suddenly feel the sensation, or the closest possible approximation, as he strokes himself up and down, like a lightning bolt of raw sensation inside you, like he's ever so carefully stroking you from the inside, and you can't help but jerk your hips while Pinch titters at your performance.

Oh that does it. You use your mighty earth pony magic and STAND UP ON TWO LEGS, then reach out with a hoof, using your temporarily superior height and your strength to push back on him until he's pressed up against the diner booth. "Laugh it up all you want," you say with an almost dismissive air. "We both know who's really in control."

The vision suddenly snaps in your head, almost in an instant, until you can see yourself standing above him as he's bound carefully to a bed and the thought makes you feel power and like you can do whatever you want to him."

"L-load please," Sunny says. "We've already gotten enough stares tonight..."

You're all just about done with your food. Anything left before the sun comes out?
>>
>>28558826
We're just showing Pinch that drawing on his power at the wrong time can be bad. If he's starting to doubt himself or feel weak in a dangerous situation he needs to cut off his power pretty quickly. Feeling less than his opponent could make them even stronger.

If everyone's done we can all head back to the apartment. Is there anything anyone else wanted to bring up while we're all gathered around?
>>
>>28558826
I think we can head home now.
>>
>>28558826
Unless some pony has something they need to say, I think we can head home. Let's have a sleep over!
>>
>>28558826
Let's go home.
>>
You smile at Sunny. "Oh, don't worry. I'm just... instructing Pinch about the difficulties of using her powers carelesslly." You pat him on the head lightly and step over him, swishing your tail in his face. "Let's get going, shall we?" You ask. "This has been one LONG night and I for one could use a nice nap."

The rest of the crew piles out after you, and you leave a hefty tip for the waitress, considering the, uh, "accident" that she has waiting for her down below the table. As per usual, the sun is just coming up as you exit the diner, but this time you find yourself scrambling for your sunglasses as it does, the light being way brighter than you ever remember it being. Well they did warn you.

It was a CRAZY night, and you're honestly glad that it's over. Questions still swarm around your head, though, when Sunny pokes you in the side. "Uh," he says. "So when the sun comes up, you're going to feel a slight tingle. If you let it take over you, you'll kind of... change back to normal, I guess is the best way to put it. Do you think we should stay like this? Do you want us to change back? P-personally speaking, I could stand another night being a guy... but not much more than that."

Pinch groans. "Being a guy for another night would kind of suck... Unless I could a reason to use this useless thing between my legs."

Blind cheerily announces. "I really don't feel any different at all!"
>>
>>28559187
Yeah sure, we can ride out this gender swap for a little longer (it's not like we have a choice considering we're under god damn contract anyway) but if you guys really want to then switch back. by the way pinch, there might be a use for it before work tpmorrow, though it's up for you to decide if you want to wait or not.
>>
>>28559187
You should enjoy it while you have the chance Pinch. Not like it's costing you anything. And as for you Sunny, I'm sure we can find use for it.
>>
>>28559212
Wait, misread. Disregard 'Sunny'.
>>
>>28559187
We kinda have to hang onto it for a bit longer, but if you wanna roll with it for a bit longer that's cool with me, it's been pretty fun to see everyone changed like this. And then give Blind a hearty swat on the butt.
>>
>>28559187
I was thinking of you three all plowing me at once some time tomorrow, but hey, you all do what you like.
>>
"Well, I have to stay like this to square up my deal tomorrow," you say. "But you guys do what you want. I do like seeing you all like this, and maybe we could have some fun later with it..."

They all think it over. Sunny nods. "Right, I'll stay like this," he says. "I-if you like it." You give him a slight push, like 'don't even go there, coltfriend', and are rewarded with his lopsided smile that means true happiness. You assume.

Pinch shrugs. "As long as I get to use it."

"You will," you assure him.

"Just as long as I get to," he reasserts.

"You will!" You trill, a bit shrill. He grunts and nods, concentrating for a second, presumably to hold off the magic that would change him back to normal.

"I'll dick you later," Blind asserts. The three of you start to head up into the apartment building, and there's a bit of an awkward pause as you all get to Sunny and Pinch's room. Sunny looks a bit flustered, like he doesn't know how to ask.

"So who's going where?" Blind asks, breaking the ice in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28559187
...any chance we could change back to give the others some instruction on how to use their new equpiment properly?

We could get instruction on how to be a mare the next day, I'm sure.
>>
>>28559386
We don't really need to change back to show them.
>>
>>28559379
I mean, we already told Sunny that we're going to cuddle her to sleep every night we can so prod him on past the door while sashaying our hips in Pinch's general direction. Then turn around and ask Pinch if he'd like to join for some instruction on his new equipment. Blind can do whatever Blind wants to do.
>>
>>28559379
Don't know if we have room to all fit in one bed. Sunny should stay with us really, whatever happens. We can all just try piling in though.
>>
>>28559379
Just ask them all if they want to just start having cuddlepiles every night. All we have to do is find out who has the biggest bed. Sex and all aside, does anyone here actually prefer sleeping alone?
>>
>>28559379
This is going to end up with everypony living in our apartment so we might as well go there anyway.
>>
You rub your face with a hoof. "This is just gonna end with everyone living with me anyway," you mutter. "Alright, we're gonna need to find who has the biggest bed and move it to my place."

Sunny raises a hoof. "We could just put my bed next to your bed. That would give us more room."

Pinch snorts. "Nah, let's get mine. It's a full size bed and you're is really small. That, plus the big one that Load has should be enough for us to cuddlepile every night."

Blind looks back and forth at everyone happily. "S-so we're gonna do this, then?" He asks happily. "We're all gonna live in the same place?"

"Looks like," Pinch says with a nod.

Everyone looks at you and shrug. "I guess we'll save a lot of money on rent." You say, then walk over towards your place. "Come in inside... whenever you're ready."

One moving montage later, Pinch's bed is inside your place and everyone has their essentials moved in. There's a bit of quibbling, but your apartment has always been vastly oversized for you, and it's nice to see that extra room getting some use as a lounge of sorts, plus some of the decorations are nice, even if Pinch was admant to keep his "muscle stallions" poster up somewhere. Blind somehow produced some bizarre furniture, like a beanbag, an Neighton's Cradle, and one of those dipping birds. You didn't even see her leave.

You decide to figure out the rest closer to when Pinch and Blind will have to move out and slip into bed for now. Most of you are plainly exhausted.

What will your sleeping arrangement look like?
>>
>>28559667
Pinch cuddling us while we cuddle sunny and blind is on us or holding pinch.
we can also go largest to smallest.
>>
>>28559667
Pinch is the pillow, Sunny and Load are laying on her belly/side while Blind has the flank. We're cuddling sunny and blind is enjoying having Pinch's tail cover his face for some reason.
>>
>>28559778
With our heads on her side* needless to say I'd hope.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>28559667
Sunny and Blind cuddle each other, Load cuddles them, Pinch cuddles us.

We've fantasised about this cuddle thing for a while now, so don't fuck it up
Get the reference?
>>
>>28548433
>>
beb
>>
this is going to be quite the cuddle pile. we could also have blind and pinch in each hoof with sunny on top of us since she's the smallest.
>>
party on page nine bump
>>
a bump for you
>>
>>28562082
>>
I bet we feel super comfortable. Also after tonight we must arrange some kind of schedule where the ponies get one on one cuddling. then we all sleep together.
>>
>>28566106
Heh, poor Load is not gonna have a moment to himself.
>>
>>28566245
maybe there should be a night where load can sleep by himself too. then again i know one or all of them are just going to cuddle next to him anyway though we should at least try.
>>
>>28565350
>>
>>28567450
>>
>>28568869
>>
>>28568367
>>
>>28569560
>>
>>28570060
>>
>>28571317
>>
>>28562082
>>
>>28572610
>>
Hey guys, sorry but I got sidetracked by college applications and some other personal stuff today. let the thread die: I'll make a new one for Night Delivery soon.
>>
>>28573677
Night Delivery is dead forever.
>>
File: DubsDash.png (116KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
DubsDash.png
116KB, 250x250px
>>28573677
OK, Arc.
>>
File: Dubdubs.jpg (16KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dubdubs.jpg
16KB, 280x270px
>>28575155
Holy Crocus!
>>
File: O-oh.jpg (356KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
O-oh.jpg
356KB, 1920x1090px
>>28573677
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.