[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone think Flash sentry has a cuckold fetish? Watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: cuck_sentry_2.png (947KB, 720x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_sentry_2.png
947KB, 720x1350px
Does anyone think Flash sentry has a cuckold fetish?
Watching the movie, this scene right here, it's almost as if Flash found the very act of having a much more masculine, tan, more active young man handle and save his girl a bit stimulating.
All flash could do is watch as Twilight lay onto Timber's forest-tried lumberjack arms and look deep into his eyes only to find flash himself useless and emasculated as nothing more of a background character inside hasbro latest one hour and twelve minute shekel-hording disasterpiece.

But that's just me.

What do you think /MLP/?
Could this be the start of a new art category?
>>
I used to hate Flash but now I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>28503747
We feel for him because he now knows our pain.
>>
>>28503646
I don't think so, considering he goes after Sunset immediately after that
>>
>>28503646
Disasterpiece is a great word and I am going to make sure to use it as often as possible. Also, link to the movie please?
>>
>>28503747
This
>>
>>28503646
Someone tell me what happens in the movie.

Does SciTwi kiss Timber? Does he turn out to be a villain?
>>
>>28503762
More like he was crawling back to his ex-girlfriend because he was so btfo that he had no idea what to do except desperately try to get back in touch with his last stable relationship
>>
>>28503646
I don't understand how anyone can have a cuckold fetish. Watching the girl you love being satisfied by a man much better than you and seeing a look of joy on her face that you could never provide her would crush me inside. It's absolutely disgusting. I'd rather take a dick up my ass or suck cock before watching the girl I love fuck a superior man.

I just wanna give Flash a hug. He looks so sad.

At least Sunset is a bro and reminds him that that's not the Twilight he fell in love with.

Maybe she will cheer him up and dance with him at the end of the movie. Shes a bro like that, but who also has a pussy. And boobs.
>>
>>28503909
This.

That's exactly the kind of vibes I was getting.
>>
>>28503747
>>
>>28503747
feel you brother flash, you are one of us.
>>
>>28503646

Is it bad that I was actually hoping he'd get back with Sunset? That moment they had together was cute up until Flash got BTFO.
>>
>>28504058
>Is it bad that I was actually hoping he'd get back with Sunset?
Only if you're a Shimmerfag. That would make you a cuck. If you waifued someone else you're fine.
And as a Shimmerfag, I hope you and your ideas die in hellfire
>>
I want to pat Flash back and tell him that it's gonna b ok.
>>
File: 41735834.png (3KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
41735834.png
3KB, 640x480px
>>28503877
Eq1 but with Timber instead of Flash

'nuff said
>>
I'm enjoying watching foreveralone sentry realizing he's going to die forever alone now and I'm going to laugh at him as he does.

Hell even sunset told him to get over twilight, the only pity he gets is from the retard in school.

Neither Twilight is interested in him and I think it's time for him to realize that and go find someone else.

Friendzoned sentry, oh it's so delicious.
>>
>>28503646
I dont like Flash but why do they torture them so much?
This hits way to close home.
>>
>>28504529
*him
>>
>>28503646
>>
File: 658.jpg (84KB, 565x1000px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
84KB, 565x1000px
>>28503646
Man, Flash went from being the guy I hated to being the realest character in the series.

>Teenager at summer camp with hunnies
>Try to get with girl
>Shot down
>Try to get with old GF
>Shot down
Kinda sucks, but he's also showing that he has trouble moving past relationships. Dude needs someone to get him out of that rut.

>Cuck fetish
Nah, he's not a hipster faggot.
>>
What does "cuck" even mean? Can someone remind me?
>>
Flash likes the original Twi which is a pony. Flash wants to sex the pony. You'd think he'd be way more liked around here since we can relate.
>>
>>28505411
It's 4chan's new maymay in that no one knows what it means anymore, as everyone uses it as an insult. Anyhow this is what it means

>A man who unknowingly fathers a baby that isn't his. This part of the word comes from the cuckoo bird.

>A man in a relationship with an adulterous woman.

That is what cuckholding, and by extension a cuck means.
>>
>>28505535
Sounds like my Dad then.
>>
>>28503961
That's why it's a fetish. It's not supposed to make sense. I get turned on by sneezing, what the fuck sense does that make?
>>
File: extrascene.png (851KB, 1280x644px) Image search: [Google]
extrascene.png
851KB, 1280x644px
>>28503646
Twifags after this movie
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.