[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pony would enjoy getting a rimjob the most? Which one the least?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1432192781686.jpg (18KB, 309x324px) Image search: [Google]
1432192781686.jpg
18KB, 309x324px
What pony would enjoy getting a rimjob the most? Which one the least?
>>
>>28501667
>another 'show related' thread
>>
>>28501667
Pinkie Pie would probably like it the most, mainly because it'll feel really weird for her at first, and it seems like she's the one who'd like feeling weird things.
>>
>>28501667
I know OP would like a rimjob
>>
>>28501667
Rarity the least.
>>
File: B8VrX6yCcAEETrj.png (586KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
B8VrX6yCcAEETrj.png
586KB, 600x709px
>>28501667
The pony known for her moon.
>>
>>28501667
Pinkie > Dash > Fluttershy > AJ > Rarity > Twilight
>>
Applejack is an unrefined mare with a wilder side and a well toned applebucking ass. I bet she'd love butt stuff if she were willing to try it.
>>
If we're going by hatred. If want rarity to rim me the most because she'd have to eat my putrid ass. If it were clean, I'd want Flutters to lick my pooper all night. I'm gay anyway
>>
>>28501733
>>28501786
I disagree about Rarity, I think Rarity would be one of the ones who enjoy it the most....mainly because she seems to enjoy being catered to and pampered and also is somewhat vain so I doubt she'd have any embarrassment about someone sticking their tongue in her ass
>>
>>28501667
Twi and Ponk
>>
>>28501953
Interesting, reasoning for Twi?
>>
File: medium.png (80KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
80KB, 631x600px
An older Pound Cake would love getting his pudgy, sugar filled ass pounded and drilled with tongue and cock
>>
>>28502208
She's read a lot about it in dirty books and she seems like the one who would love to experiment all kinds of stuff in bed
>>
>>28501667

Rarity: like anon earlier said, likes to be pampered and catered, for 100% clean and probably even perfumed there, would not be embarassed more than it's 'proper for lady' but will love it

Pinkie: likes weird stuff, may not understand what's about it, but will love rimjob when you're doing it

Twilight: she's gonna at least let you try because she read that in a book, but she's not striking me as butt stuff pony. probably very simple in bed

Applejack: won't find it right and proper, pussy is for that, butt is for pooping

Dash: wont let you do that first, but secretly will love it, but venemently deny if asked

Fluttershy: too awkward, will dislike it most
>>
>>28502341
Rainbow would be the most fun to do it to, I feel.
>>
>>28502429
>"Uhf... hhnnngg... ah! More!"
>You pull your tongue out of blue speedster's ass and look from down her tail to her head, covered by shaking hooves, while she makes another mewl and shudders from pleasure
>"Do you like it, baby?"
>"N-no... I'm j-just doing it because y-you asked..."
>She hikes her tail higher, despite her protests
>You smile and dive between her toned cheeks again
>She squeals and bites her hoof as you work your tongue
>Today is 'make your waifu best rimjob ever while she tries to deny it' day
>>
Any rimjob pastebins?
>>
>>28502520
>I've never had my butt licked before
That's a filthy lie
>>
File: eating purple ponut.png (776KB, 1449x3239px) Image search: [Google]
eating purple ponut.png
776KB, 1449x3239px
>>28502553
i only have this. it's very rapey, though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.