[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen parabola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Any thoughts on queen parabola?
>>
>>28499143
Tell me, OP. What is this shit and why are you posting it here?
>>
>>28499143
>WE WUZ QUEENS AND SHIEET
>>
>>28499160

From the comic m8... Friends Forever.
>>
>>28499143
looks like the unicorn from TFH
>>
>>28499143
Not canon.
>>
>>28499143
Oh dear lord the art in that comic makes me want to claw my eyes out. What the fuck happened to the comics since the good Sombra one?
>>
>>28499244
The comics don't all have the same artist. This is the one from the Cheerilee Wrestling issues.
>>
>>28499218
Who knows... it might be...
>>
>>28499261
cool when is the episode where Fluttershy and Daring Do team up?
>>
>>28499270
Dunno :) Having read every comic iv'e noticed some stuff crossover from them into the show. Not getting my hopes up tho.
>>
>not liking Fosgitt's art

I wonder what it's like to have such bad taste.
>>
>>28499296
Doesn't the stuff it takes make they way it was shown in the comics even more non canon
>>
>>28499143
Is it just me, or does she look like a zebra alicorn?
>>
>>28499296
>iv'e noticed some stuff crossover from them into the show.
What?
Name one time they've done that.
>>
>>28499306
That alicorn is clearly white.
>>
>>28499143
Holla holla pull dat zebracorn ass up my ooga's gonna booga in her so hard she'l be like shieeeeeet son

But a zebra alicorn is hot and I want to seed that amazon goddes
>>
>>28499318
Ogres and Oubilettes
Price and Cook's ponysonas.
>>
>>28499404
SO nothing of actual substance
>>
>>28499420
Would you finish a yummy plate of food if a spider falls on it, anon?

It's only a tiny spider, nothing of actual substance, so is OK to just swallow the spider and keep eating, right?

I mean, the cook worked SO HARD on your meal, so what's a little venomous spider, right? Not eating the food that the cook worked SO HARD to prepare is pure self entitlement, tight?
>>
>>28499477
Stupid anologies dont help.
>>
>>28499493
I will stick my dick in your analogy.
>>
>>28499163
Literally this.
>>
>>28499244
Got to admit tho
>dat zebra
>>
>>28499163
Where all the white stallions at?
>>
Why can this guy work on the comics?
>>
File: maynard.gif (480KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
maynard.gif
480KB, 500x373px
THIS BODY
THIS BODY HOLDING ME
REMINDING ME THAT I AM NOT ALONE
IN
THIS BODY
THIS BODY HOLDING ME
FEELING ETERNAL ALL THIS PAIN IS AN ILLUSION
>>
File: maynardprayingmantis.jpg (114KB, 437x449px) Image search: [Google]
maynardprayingmantis.jpg
114KB, 437x449px
>>28501673
this
>>
>>28499163
This

Fucking niggers man, you can't even enjoy fim anymore without niggers trieng to make the selfes relevant
Not that the comics have been enjoyable past #21
>>
>>28499143
Fosgitt can't even always do show characters right. Just another shitty OC artwork straight from DeviantArt.
>>
>>28502306
He can't draw MLP. Even fucking Adventure Time and Gumball he can draw on model.
>>
>>28499301

We generally wonder how Fosgitt fans function with no sense of taste whatsoever.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.