[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Glimmer is forced down our throats, and not worth of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Over powered.
All her power come from shit. Magically given to her because the writers want it.
Didn't learn anything.
Still don't learn anything.
More interested in success than learning.
Don't learn anything about friendship.
Do bad things.
Basically a sociopath.
No matter what she does, everyone forgive her and she got her way out with a simple "sorry".

Forced into being friend with the main cast.
Forced into the group of Mane 6 depite not sharing the same level of friendship.
Forced into being a lead character.
Will be forced in the final to be a leader, even if she clearly don't have the qualities to be so.

No remorse outside verbal apology.
Recognize what she did was bad, but not why. Bad motives are still intacts.
Abusive toward others ponies. No character development on that except literally just "say sorry".
Extreme idealist, brutish when it come to seek perfection, her own, her ideals, even if it mean hurting others to do so, or force bend their will.

Amoral
The incident that sent her on a bad road was her friend discovering his destiny.
She refused it, it's just egoism.
Decided if something is bad for her, it must go, if something is in her way, she also take care of it.
When Twilight saw it, she just made an obsession of destroying her. No social interactions. Still not changed.
Neraly destroyed the world, and not a single remorse. Just the "sorry" again. Bad for characterization.
Care more about the "Lessons" than the "Friendship" part.

Huge ego issue.
No decent social interactions beside being abusing and using others.

And despite all of this, writers are all: "LOOK AT HOW SHE IS SO GREAT"
And lots of us are: "OMG SHE IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT".

I had hope with No Second Prances, but the last episode destroyed them all.

Srx? Don't you see all that problems with Starlight?
Yet, she is going to be a hero (alicorn?) in the final, even if she learnt nothing.
>>
>>28499109
Jim Miller said she was all DHX's own idea.
>>
>>28499109
>alot of us are OMG SHE IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT
No, just the literal simpleton faggots who latched onto sunset shimmer first and made the jump to pink shimmer the pony.
>>
>>28499123
It means a lot about her reason to exist in the show.
>>
>>28499134
S05's final minutes already warned about their fucking failure to handle the character they were going to shove down our throats.

They just don't care anymore as long they keep being paid. Time to leave the ride for good, as not even this current trainwreck is amusing to watch anymore.
>>
>>28499166
>leaving the ride

You're funny anon
>>
File: 7BP37JR.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7BP37JR.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
>>28499109
>>
>>28499123
This is what makes it even worse. Cadence or Flurry were forced by Hasbro, OK, there were nothing that could be done to avoid it. But these fucking idiots put this freaking monster in the show for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>28499109
>alot of us are OMG SHE IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT
I don't think she's perfect. That's what makes her interesting.

still cute tho
>>
>>28499286
Flurrynheart was also Jim and company's idea.
>>
At least she's not a degenerate fucking race traitor like Sunshit Shitter.
>>
>>28499253
Better to leave and pass as a funny anon instead of staying and becoming a hasdrone.
>>
>>28499589
Creative.
>>
I TOLD YOU ALL AND YOU DOUBTED ME

YOU CAN ALL GET FUCKED
>>
>>28499607
Truth.
>>
>>28499286
Yeah really. Look at the toylines, even Hasbro doesn't like pushing this pink piece of shit. Sunset gets more merch.
>>
File: Friendship sure is magic.jpg (141KB, 1600x979px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship sure is magic.jpg
141KB, 1600x979px
>>28499286
>Cadence and Flurry

I've just now realised that the OC of an executive's young daughter was not only married off, but ended up bearing a child.
>>
This is why I like Trixie more, at least she learns her lesson, and tries to change.
>>
>>28499109
So what precisely is the problem with her? I don't see any proof odf what you're talking about in this season at all.

Point some shit out to me. Examples. Evidence, etc.

Also, if what you're saying is true, do you wonder if she;s actually a scapegoat to draw the hate off Twi?
>>
>>28500522
Not OP but for me she feels like combining bland personality of Sunset Shimmer with annoying presence of Trixie or Discord when he's being asshole for no reason. Problem is that Discord had richer characterisation and more reasons to act this way. Glimmer was never properly explained on how she became a literal socipath just because of Sunburst. We would assume that her parents would terach her about basics of social interactions since unlike Discord she wasn't raised in some chaos dimension.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.