[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP will die. I tell you, the finale will be the death of MLP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: sig-3907461.large.png (190KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sig-3907461.large.png
190KB, 991x1024px
MLP will die.

I tell you, the finale will be the death of MLP.

Why?

Because this episode will be a new Magical Mystery Cure.

But with Starlight Glimmer.

Not only she is a flawed op character, but they are going to turn her into an alicorn.
Look the story for that episode. She will play a central role.

Now, look at her evolution.
I won't say why I think she is a bad character (except being a Cadence 2.0, created so they can make more girly pink toys, and the fact she don't really care or do friendship).

Starlight is very very very op.
Twilight studied for years with Celestia. And even as a unicorn, she was not as strong as Starlight.
You got me. Starlight, untrained in magic, is nearly as good as a character who worked year to get where she is and is nearly a demi-god... yet she is still a normal unicorn.

She SEEMS to learn friendship. Even if that's wrong because her feelings and reasons to do so are bad and flawed with her ego and will to succeed.(but no one seem to care).

Combine this.
And we know she will lead a team to save Equestria, as a leader so.

So that's it.

After forcing this "buy our toys" character as a new Mane 6+1, they are forcing it into a new category: "so op I beat all".

Yeah.
Starlight is going to be an alicorn.
MLP is dead.
They are killing it.

Starlight Glimmer is going to be an alicorn, and don't really deserve it given canon reasons.

Starlight. Glimmer. will. become. Alicorn.

The end.
>>
every fucking time
every fucking season
>>
File: Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png (414KB, 988x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png
414KB, 988x1600px
>>28494061
for (you)
>>
File: scootaloo has a stupid face.png (1MB, 1925x1350px) Image search: [Google]
scootaloo has a stupid face.png
1MB, 1925x1350px
>>28494100
You stop keeping track after a while. They usually divulge into shitposting threads anyway.
>>
Mlp wont die mlp fim will but not mlp ya dimmadong remember this is hasbro
>>
>"MLP will die"

>implying it hasn't been dead for years
>>
File: 450% TRIGGERED.png (315KB, 435x644px) Image search: [Google]
450% TRIGGERED.png
315KB, 435x644px
So hypothetically speaking, if Spunkface Glitter were to become an acorn, couldn't that mean that she'd now be independent in her pursuits of friendshit and no longer need Twatlight and ultimately fuck off?

Also, nice end of season "THE FANDOM WILL END, I SWEAR TO GOD!" shitposting.
>>
File: Creepy Horse Suit.jpg (189KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Horse Suit.jpg
189KB, 1280x857px
>>28496084
>implying it hasn't been dead since the pilot
>>
File: 1428471340672.png (482KB, 672x537px) Image search: [Google]
1428471340672.png
482KB, 672x537px
>>28494061
No character is getting me more irrationally angry than this sack of shit. Is this what triggered feels like?
>>
>>28494061
It doesn't matter what they do at this point. Think of the three worst possible things that could happen to the show in continuity. The whole main cast becoming alicorns, shitty crossover arch, main six getting boyfriends/married, the show changing its style or becoming 3D. It won't matter because they've heated the pot of water gradually enough that most of the autists won't ever jump out.

That's the true meaning of "the ride never ends". It's not because the show won't end, it's because, unlike the MGS fandom after Kojima left, MLP fans will eat any rotten shit that has FiM's trademark on it well after Faust left because unlike MGS, FiM never met its full potential, yet the fandom doesn't want to and won't accept it.
>>
>>28496199
If you're concerned about the outcome, this should probably be the end of her. Hasbro could "kill her of" per se by making her perfect hand have her fuck off into nowhere because magical friendship reasons. So basically >>28496141
>>
>>28494061
What if they actually kill her off?

I dunno, some kind of ultimate sacrifice turning into a being of pure magic for a second to fix the villian of the week mess and then poof, become one with the force and shit.
>>
life goes on
>>
>>28494061
As long as /mlp exist mlp will sustain somewhere relative stable
>>
File: 1470442127469.gif (3MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470442127469.gif
3MB, 636x360px
>G-guys board is not dying!
From friday 12:30am 4chan time to 1:30am, we had 18k posts.
Before Twilicorn it was 25K and during twilicorn it got to 32k.
But by all means, enjoy your slow and shitty death, Ill watch it and enjoy.
>>
>>28497881
>Separating time befor and after
>separating by twilicon
>twilicon = god/semi-god
>>
File: 1470272072233.png (94KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1470272072233.png
94KB, 525x590px
>>28497940
Also forgot to say, the 18k posts are during two days, the other numbers are from average in a single day.
>>
File: IMG_2227.gif (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2227.gif
30KB, 500x281px
>>28497975
>>
Doomed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.