[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 4

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 3. Sleep is needed edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>28487904
When we last left off, we just went to bed.

+5 to magic and piloting
Magic:10
Piloting: 10

>You open your eyes and give a huge yawn rolling over, and over the edge of your bed.
>You quickly recover and land on your hooves with a small stumble, giving an annoyed grumble at the disturbance of your comfort.
>After a sigh, you toss the covers on you on top of your bed and move you’re your bags, digging into them once again for clothes.
>Pushing the blue crystal packets you kept inside the bag aside, pulling out your clothes for the day and bring something along with them.
>You watch as the familiar object gently lands against the floor with practically no noise, it’s soft structure still holding to this day
>You pick up your stuffed manticore with your magic, looking over the first toy you ever had.
>Thinking back, you don’t remember packing this at all.
>As you keep looking over the toy, you see a small paper note attached to it and pull it off to read it.
“Snuck this in when you weren’t looking. Just to remind you of Home and give comfort if you are away for a long time. -Mom.”
>>
File: file.png (110KB, 482x743px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
110KB, 482x743px
>>28487912
Hug it and feel the old love it's steeped in.
>>
>>28487912
>You pull off the note and look at the face of the manticore, giving a smile as you see how well kept it still is.
>You give the old plush a hug, feeling an odd comfort come over you as you do.
>The still soft body, well defined colours, not a single tear in the fabric body, the-
------------------
>You walk down the long hall like area, looking at all the toys.
>So many colours, so many things, everything here is amazing.
>A sudden noise makes you jump back, and you bump into the large wall like structure that has toys on it.
>Two of the stuffed toys fall on your head, and you look to the large figure that is your mommy.
‘Oops.’
>Your daddy smiles and laughs asking if you are okay, turning to your mommy after you give a nod.
>You look up to where the toys fell from, seeing the empty spaces.
>After you manage to get one back up, you look to the other.
>You have no idea what this creature it, but something about it makes you happy.
>You decide that this will be one of the toys, continuing to look around.
------------------
>You open your eyes as the memory comes to an end, an odd mix of emotions flowing through you.
>Smiling, you set the manticore on your dresser and get dressed.
>Once dressed, you look to Fixit and see him get up as you begin to head to the kitchen.
>When there you see Breeze and Ash, Astray nowhere to be found and Breeze dressed the same as usual.
>“Morning Hunter.”
>“Morning”
>>
>>28487981
Get some breakfast. Ask them if they slept well.

I'm actually about to head to sleep, so you might find yourself without a player for a bit.
>>
>>28487981
Morning mommy...er i mean HI GUYS!
>>
>>28487981
“Morning Mmmmm-… you two.”
>“You alright Hunter?” Ash asks.
“Yes, just tired.”
>You grab some food, giving a yawn before you get some hot water and make some oatmeal.
>Sitting down, you give your food a stir and look to your crew.
“Sleep well?”
>“After yesterday? Like a rock. It is not often you get to see that many guns pointed at one pony.” Ahs says
>“Yeah, after I showered I fell right asleep. Though we didn’t really do anything, that experience was draining.” Breeze says. “What about you Hunter?”
>You take a bite of your oatmeal and swallow before speaking.
“About the same, for both sleep and what happened.”
>“What did that security guy show you anyways?”
“Footage of Torch during a riot, he was very strong and very angry. And I think that is an understatement.”
>You hear the door open, looking to see Astray drag himself in.
>“Mmmmrg”
>Ash snickers as the colt slowly walks into the kitchen.
>“Looks like someone is not a fan of the morning.”
>“Shadap” Astray groans
>You watch as the half asleep colt gets some food and sits down, almost struggling to keep his head up as his eyes stay mostly shut.
> Astray looks to Breeze, tilting his head.
>“Din you wear the samee thing yeshterday?”
>Astray yawns as Breeze shakes her head.
>“Not exactly, I have a few pairs of coveralls.”
>>
>>28488081
Let's check the job list for the morning.
Also look for any cybernetics that helps with negotation.
>>
>>28488081
>You call Fixit and have him open up some jobs, looking through what is available.
>Armed quarantine team wanted: 4000 credits
>Rescue team wanted: 5000 credits
>Patrol wanted: 2000 credits
>Food shipment: 1000 credits
>Guard team wanted: 3000 credits
>You open up a new page, searching for cybernetics and other implants.
>Though you feel a little nervous, you also feel a little excited looking through the implants.
>Hidden weapons, hidden communications, enhanced vision, squad monitoring devices… all kinds of things are available to you.
>You do a search for social enhancing cybernetics, getting sadly very few results with most of the implants being only slightly useable for negotiating.
>The first one you kind of shrug off and deem it useless to you, the implant saying it can tell you what kind of emotions a pony is feeling just like a changeling can.
>The next one is almost the same, but more based to be used for sexual desires.
>The implant apparently enables you to tell if a pony is in the mood for some fun and if they have any health problems, part of the description saying it was made from a medical monitoring implant.
>The last one is a little more closer to what you searched for, the implant being able to describe the pony’s personality and their preferences.
>“Hey Hunter, mind if I borrow Fixit to search something when you are done? I need to check some things.” Breeze asks.
>>
>>28488221
"Sure thing Breeze, just a sec."
Accept rescue team mission. Look more into the last implant, what's the price?
>>
>>28488221
Take the Patrol job and the food shipment job.
After all the excitement from before perhaps a slow day would give the others some good time to rest.

The last implant seems pretty useful but I think our own changeling power are good enough. Check the price and see if it's something we can use our disguises over.
Also check to see if there's anything that improves/gives psionic abilities like, TK, telepathy, Mind altering stuff, etr.
>>
>>28488221
"Sure thing Breeze, just a sec."
>You consider the possibility of having an easy day, looking into the rescue job a little.
>The job is requesting that you save hostages from a facility that has been taken over by an unknown force, the hostages being employees a colony fabrication plant that are being held for ransom.
>You set the jobs aside, looking into the implant more.
>Reading up on it, you see that the implant will replace your eyes and that you can choose what your new eyes will look like.
>You can have the same blue eyes that you have now, or you can do anything from making your eyes look like a pony’s to just changing the colour.
>As you go through it, you see that the first procedure will cost 2000 credits, but any additional eye related implants will cost less after.
>You then do a search on magic related implants, getting sent to a notice.
>The notice reads: “Due to the tragic and harmful events of magical enhancing implants, new system laws have come into effect for Alliance systems to prevent repeats of supercharged telekinesis accidents. Due to these new laws, all magic related implants have been discontinued. We are sorry for this inconvenience and are willing to provide compensation and refunds to those who are victims of their implant or have scheduled such an implant before this law has come into effect. If you know of a pony who is misusing such an implant, please report them immediately.”
>>
>>28488221
Are there any implants that will help us with our piloting?
Like something that connects us to vehicles in an ultra futuristic fashion.
>>
>>28488390
Get the eye implant and keep your beautiful blue eyes. Look into patrol and shipment job.
>>
>>28488390
>for Alliance systems
So outside of that its fine, guess we'll need to check the black market for anything good.

So does the eyes thing let us change what our eyes look at will or is it something we have to get changed all the time?
>>
>>28488390
Oh, since Breeze is gonna use Fixit we may as well ask her to try and find a buyer for the cryopod. Also ask Astray if he can open up that locked container we found.
>>
>>28488390
Can we look for spellbooks online for cool psycic magic then?
>>
>>28488390
>You look into the patrol and shipment jobs, seeing that they are both rather close and that you could drop off the shipment mid patrol.
>Moving back to the implants, you look to the questions asked by ponies to find more information on them.
>Apparently once you choose what your eyes looks like they will stay that way unless you pay to get them changed, however they also shouldn’t impact your abilities to disguise them when you transform.
>You smile and look to the other implants, seeing if there is anything for piloting.
>There is two of them, both of them also being able to be combined into a package.
>One of them replaces your eyes just like the social implant you were looking at, allowing for computer assisted flight patterns for evasion and navigation.
>A little automated notification pops up, saying that both the eye implants you were looking at could be used at the same time and buying both would reduce total cost by 1000 credits.
>The second implant would involve some surgery to your right foreleg, allowing you to hook into any ship and have immediate access to it’s sensors and status for rapid response and enhanced piloting.
>The base price for the flight patterns is 2000, the uplink implant being 3000.
>“Just what are you looking at Hunter? That smile is pretty big.” Ash asks
>You look up at your crew, seeing Ash and Breeze smiling at you, Astray still looking tired.
“Just somethings I want to buy. By the way breeze, while you are looking at your things, think you could find a buyer for that cryopod?”
>“Sure!”
“Thanks. Also, Astray, think you could hack open the container we have?”
>“Yeah… just give me five-ish.”
>You open one last tab, looking into spell books that a local spell store has.
>There are a few legal spells, but you narrow your search down to the more psychic related spells
>Noise maker: 1000 Credits (makes the target hear a noise in a direction.)
[1/2]
>>
>>28488787
>Mind reader: 5000 Credits (reads the target’s current thoughts, can sometimes be detected by target.)
>Telepathy: 4000 Credits (can silently send a message to a target, will be detected by target.)
[2/2]
>>
>>28488802
Buy the telepathy spell and the piloting augments.
>>
>>28488802
Buy pilot augments and social eye implant.
>>
>>28488976
Do this but bookmark the mind reader and noise maker spell. those could be handy someday when we have more cash.

>>28488787
Ask Astray if she knows any exclusive channels for getting exotic items.
In other words, can he get us contacts in the black market? I want to look at the good stuff.
>>
>>28489123
I don't know, i have the feeling that mind reading might be a little over powered.
Noise maker is good, though.
>>
>>28488787
>You bookmark two of the spells and buy the Telepathy spell, the order being placed and a notice saying that the spellbook will be delivered to your ship.
>You also send the credits over for the implants, a reply coming through saying that they will be ready for you in half an hour and that you should decide on what your eyes should look like before the surgery.
“There, all yours Breeze. Want to try to get that container open Astray?”
>“Sure.”
>You and Astray leave the kitchen and go to the cargo, looking at the container.
>Astray pulls out his device and plugs it in, a few beeps sounding as he presses away at it.
“So, Astray. Do you know anypony who sells some more… exotic items?”
>The colt looks up, looking a little surprised as he works away.
>“What? Why?”
“Just wanting to look and buy some of the better available items. See what kind of goodies we can get our hooves on.”
>Astray keeps silent, glancing up at you.
>“I may… but I’m not telling you yet.”
>You look at the colt, seeing his rather straightforward expression.
“Why?”
>“Because I don’t know if I can trust you just yet with that kind of information. Or rather, that the ponies I know will trust you not to stick them in their back and then make them come after us. You brought me aboard and gave me a nice place and all, and I can tell them that you are cool with keeping quiet, but that doesn’t mean I just can give out numbers and locations. The ponies I know aren’t your basic “exotic goods” kind of dealers, they are experts. They will come after you, if not all of us, getting both their friends and the cops after us. I’m willing to bet that you are alright with getting dirty and breaking some laws, but I need to make sure you won’t screw them over and get us all fucked. No offence.”
>Astray’s device beeps, the container uncocking.
>You both look inside, seeing clear fridges of sorts and a power generator that is running.
[1/2]
>>
>>28490126
>You see blood bags, bandages, and all kinds of well stored medical equipment.
>“Wow… looks like a portable clinic or something.”
“Looks like…”
>There is a small silence, Astray speaking slightly hushed.
>“So, not judging… hypothetically… What are you looking for? Guns? Ship parts? Something… or rather somepony, more personal?”
[2/2]
>>
>>28490137
Weapons is what we would be most interested in.
>>
>>28490137
>I need to make sure you won’t screw them over and get us all fucked.
I might be a nice guy but I'm not snitch.
We're mercenaries, not superheroes, after all, not everything we do is necessarily legal.

We're interested in spells, weapons, and gear.
>>
>>28490137
Weapons and implants mostly. Wouldn't mind taking a look at ship parts as well though. Also seeing all this medical gear reminds me...we need a doctor on board and the one on the hire list is too expensive.
>>
>>28490137
“Weapons, ship parts, implants, gear… anything what could give me or us an edge. Also, I may be nice, but I’m not a snitch. We are mercenaries, nothing we do is always legal or clean, we are far from heros.”
>Astray smiles, nodding.
>“Fair… or you could be playing the long game with both me or my friends. Like I said, no offence, but I’ve done business before and need to know when to make a move. But… I may just give you the benefit of the doubt and see what I can ask about. I’ll even keep that last exotic item of the table just in case. Like I said, these guys are experts. You would have to be the buyer or the seller to know, they don’t mark their flanks like the rookies do and they know how to make them blend both physically and socially.”
>You pause for a moment, looking at the colt.
“How do you know that exactly?”
>Astray gestures to himself, smiling.
>“I’m kinda the perfect middle pony and advertiser, the school colt act works well.”
>>
>>28490468
Yup, this is going to be a fruitful relationship.
I'm liking this kid more already.

Exchange stories and tell him about our uncle's awesome tank suit he might like that.
>>
>>28490468
well as soon as we got some credits I'll get back to you. In the meantime I have decided on just keeping our eyes the color they originally are.
>>
>>28490468
Check time. Should we get our implants sorted? Keep original eye color.
>>
Space Bug, i have a question!
Are there sentient aliens in this universe?
>>
>>28490468
>You check the time, seeing you still have a little bit.
“Well, when I get the credits I will be sure to have another talk with you.”
>“Alright, I’ll take a poke at what I can find. No promises though.”
>You smile, nodding.
“Any tales? Sounds like you have plenty of adventures.”
>Astray shrugs, sitting.
>“Daring escapes, B n’ E, close calls… most of my tales are just me getting in and shutting things down before I waltz around and get out. Biggest tale though? When I almost lynched myself during an escape.”
“Lynched?”
>Astray nods, looking uncomfortable as he rubs his neck.
>“Yeah. Once when I got cornered and some ponies tried to mug me, I used my grapple to escape. It slipped and got coiled around my neck before catching on a building, I was fuckin’ lucky that I cut the tether in time. I made it to another dumpster to hide behind and passed out.”
>The colt shrugs again, smiling.
>“Still here, so whatever. What about you? Anything cool you done or saw?”
>You smile and tell Astray about the tank suit your uncle used, the clot’s eyes light up as you talk about it.
>He seems really interested in the exosuit part of it, asking a bit about it here and there as you tell what you can.
>The colt seems to really relax and pay full attention to you, the two of you talking for a bit.
>Eventually you look at the time and say goodbye to Astray, seeing that he looks a little disappointed.
>Navigating through the station, you get to the clinic and check in, giving your decision to keep the look of your eyes.
[1/2]
>>
>>28490915
>Within a little bit, you find yourself undressed and laying on an operating table with doctors around you, a mask going over your face and putting you asleep.
>As soon as you go to sleep you wake up, laying in a white bed with sheets over you.
>Everything looks and feels normal as you look around, your eyes being the same when you look at a mirror, like nothing happened.
>When you go to touch your head, you can feel a slight weight to your hoof and look at it, seeing a metal port on the bottom of it.
>As you examine your hoof, a nurse walks in you smiles at you as she looks over a chart.
>“Good! You are awake. You can go as soon as you feel ready… Hunter. You should take it easy and get used to the implants you got when you can, I am to also recommend you avoid docking with the uplink until you get used to it..”

[2/2]

>>28490607
Yes there are, Naga are a race of snake people that existed in both my CYOA and the one from SpaceHorse. However, they are rare and usually involved with slaving and other activities outside of Common space. in Space Vex we never encountered one and in the CYOA from SpaceHorse we only encountered a Naga twice. once on a large raided ship and once as a store owner. There are others out there, they just haven't been discovered or seen yet... probably
>>
>>28490967
Attempt to use social implant on the nurse. Let's try to get used to it.
>>
>>28490967
How long did that take? Thank you nurse. Were our friends waiting outside for us? Let's take it easy.
>>
>>28490967
Ok, let's take it on a practice run and use the piloting implants while were delivering the food on our patrol.
>>
>>28490967
“Thanks nurse, how long was I out for?”
>“About an hour. That reminds me, a pretty young mare showed up looking for you not too long ago.”
“Pretty young mare?”
>The nurse nods, giving a giggle.
>“Yes, a Pegasus mare. Apparently you forgot to tell your marefriend and other friends where you were going, they were all worried about you.”
>You think for a moment and feel your ears fall slightly, feeling guilty and speaking again.
“Well, she’s not my-“
>“Either way, have a good day and stay safe. You should get back to your friends soon. Be careful with those piloting implants.”
>The nurse walks away, leaving you alone.
“…shit.”
>You get up and get dressed, heading back to your ship.
>When you get back, you spot Ash working away on her bike.
>Ash looks up and waves with a smile, returning to her bike after.
>“There ya are, wondered what you were up to.”
>>
>>28491206
Sorry about that. We were in a rush and didn't want to be late for our appointment so we ran out and didn't think to tell anypony where we went and when we'd be back.
Where's breeze?
>>
>>28491206
Hey, guy, I went out to pick up some equipment. Sorry for just going missing.

Is everyone else accounted for? We need to do some shipping work and set out on a patrol route.
>>
>>28491206
Oh, sorry...was just getting some implants installed. Where's Breeze? I heard she was worried about me.

Did we get the social implants? You never specified.
>>
>>28491206
“Hey Ash. Yeah… sorry… I had an appointment for implants and rushed out, I didn’t think to tell anypony where I was and how long I would be gone. Everypony is aboard right? Breeze here? I heard that she was worried and looking for me. We also have a job or two.”
>Ash nods, looking up from her bike again.
>“Well, we all were technically. Both me and the kid were confident that you were fine, but after about 45 minutes I had to agree with Breeze that you disappearing with no warning seemed odd. Just because this is Alliance space doesn’t guarantee that you wont get stabbed. But yeah, after Breeze called us and told us where you were, we all come back. I think the colt is with Fixit and Breeze is working away in the engine room.”
“…is she pissed off?”
>Ash just smiles at you, saying nothing.
“Is she?”
>The griffon laughs.
“Ash!”
>“Nah, I’ll keep you in suspense for pulling me away form my bike.”

>>28491277
Just the piloting ones as they both had two votes from what i could tell.
>>
>>28491492
Fine, we'll go talk with her.
I smell abandonment issues.
>>
>>28491492
Oh boy...go to the engine room. Prepare for a stern talking to...
>>
>>28491492
we better put on our "sorry for fucking up" face. It's nice to know how much all of our crew cares about us though.
>>
>>28491531
>Prepare for a stern talking to...
She's not my mom.
We're a grown stallion who can eat ice cream before bed if he wants too!
>>
>>28491492
>You give a sigh, Ash still laughing.
“Damnit…”
>You head for the engine room, feeling even worse then earlier.
>You find Breeze working away at… something when you look inside, her flank slightly in the air as she works in an open engine compartment.
>You try your best to look sorry, walking in.
“Hey Breeze…”
>The mare turns and looks at you, not smiling as she stands up.
“Look… I’m sorry alright, i-“
>A small giggle makes you look right at her, seeing the mare shake her head with a smile.
>“I’m not mad! I was just worried. Ash said something didn’t she?”
>You just stare at Breeze, the mare laughing.
>“It was her idea to mess with you, sorry. But no, I’m not mad or anything. Sure, I was worried because you disappeared, but you were safe when we found you.”
>>
>>28491781
Well, ok good then.
I'll still try not to make a habit of disappearing, I just had to rush to an appointment this time.
Carry on.

Now time to stick our tongue out at Ash for fuckin with us.
Now lets get to work.
>>
>>28491781
Dammit. They got you. This will be repaid in the future in someway you're sure. But in the mean time we're glad they're not upset. So breeze doing anything important that would make it a bad idea to start up the engines?
>>
>>28491781
Still though, we shouldn't have left without saying a word like that. Apologize anyway. If Breeze disappeared we would be super worried too...
>>
>>28491781
>You growl a little at your crew getting back at you, sighing after.
“Still… I’m sorry Breeze. I shouldn’t have taken off without mentioning it to any of you, I just had an appointment and rushed off. I be super worried if you disappeared suddenly, so it’s not fair to do that to any of you.”
>Breeze smiles, her ears falling only slightly as she moves and gives you a small hug.
>“Awe. It’s fine Hunter, just don’t make a habit of it.”
“I’ll make sure not to, and I’m glad none of you are upset. Are the engines good? Or are you working on them?”
>Breeze shakes her head, smiling still.
>“We are good to go, I was just looking at them. Work time?”
“Yeah, work time.”
>“Good! About time!”
>You both look and see Ash, the griffon holding a book.
>You stick your tongue out at Ash, the griffon laughing.
>“This book came in for you by the way Hunter. Catch.”
>You catch the book and look at it, smiling when you see it is the magic book you ordered.
>“See you on the bridge.” The griffon says, walking off.
>Breeze leans close to you, whispering.
>“For the record, it was HER idea.”
>>
>>28492151
I'll be sure to remember that. Well then put the book away to be read later, we got some piloting to do.
>>
>>28492151
Time to get to work. Let's do the patrol and shipping job.
>>
>>28492151
>For the record, it was HER idea.”
I'll get her back. Don't worry.

Now time to test out our sweet new piloting augments.
>>
>>28492243
should we be using this when we're supposed to be taking it easy and it's just before a job? I would rather try it when we're floating in space.
>>
>>28492295
We are taking it easy.
All we're just doing a delivery job if we get into combat we can just unplug our-self and do manual.
>>
>>28492151
“I’ll keep that in mind. Come on, let’s get rolling.”
>After you accept the jobs and load up the cargo, you head to the bridge and take off with your crew in their spots.
>You call Fixit and get the patrol route into the ship, the drop off for the food being halfway through the patrol.
>You and your crew just idly talk as you pilot normally for a bit, Ash speaking up.
>“So, Implants Hunter? What did you get?”
>“Ohhh, that’s what you were there for. All I was told is that you went in for an appointment.” Breeze says.
“Yes, and some piloting enhancements.”
>“Sweet.” Astray says.
>“That’s good I guess, I bet it could help. Is piloting hard?” Breeze asks.
>“Depends on who you ask.” Ash says, “I can pilot and it is alright. Bet it’s not hard for Hunter, whoever taught him is good.”
>You can see some debris and other space rocks to the right of the route, all of them just floating in space.
>>
>>28492325
Tell them that your dad thought you how to pilot. And piloting isn't that hard, just needs practice. Examine debris for loot, just in case.
>>
>>28492325
With these upgrades I'm hoping we can BECOME the ship. Let's get these implants a whirl and try using the sensors.
>>
>>28492325
I just wanted an edge.
I don't want to brag but my dad was probably the best pilot this side of the galaxy. At least to us anyway.
>>
>>28492325
“Honestly, I just wanted an edge. It was my dad who taught me, and not to brag, but he is the best pilot on this side of the galaxy! Honestly though? It’s not hard, just takes practice.”
>Looking at your hoof, you look at the metal hole again.
>When you think about using your implant to pilot the ship, a metal prong pops out.
>You can feel a chill go down your spine as you look at the bit is metal poking out of your hoof, the whole thing making you a little uneasy.
>You sigh and look for a slot to plug into, spotting one on the console in front of you.
“…Here goes nothing.”
>You plug into the console, feeling nothing happen.
>Suddenly the walls and controls disappear in a quick fade, nothing but open space being in front of you.
>You are at a loss for words, you can still feel your body but see nothing but open space.
>Just as quick as everything faded, you can see orange outlines and meters appearing within your vision.
>You see a meter, two sets of three triangles that are side by side, a circle with some dots, lines at the center of everything.
>You try to turn your body, the debris to your right now being below the ship.
>“Hunter? You alright?” Ash asks.
>Everything then starts to become clear to you, almost like you suddenly understand what everything means.
>Shields, targeting reticules, radar, flightpath.
>You can feel how the ship shifts at your every will and movement, how close and far some of the asteroids are.
>When you think about the asteroids, you get a better picture of them, seeing that the debris are nothing but rocks and old metal of no value.
>You can feel a smile on you face, giving the ship a spin before stopping back how you were.
>“Ohhh… he’s trying his implants” Breeze says.
>“Are you piloting the ship like that?”
>You think about the other implant, getting a quick popup of words.
>E.R.S. can not compute, no obstruction to flightpath or enemy found.
>>
>>28492721
This is fucking awesome!

Let's do a few maneuvers to test our-self a bit and then get back on the route to the drop-off.
>>
>>28492721
Woah, that's freaky. But also a lot of fun. Makes me want to focus on raising the ship to be the best it can be. Alright let's continue with our job.
>>
>>28492721
>Your smile gets bigger as you play with your ship’s movement, twisting and turning the ship like you couldn’t quite before with ease.
“This is so fucking awesome!”
>You can hear your crew laugh as you unplug, everything snapping back to normal.
>You fell as a slight loss without the senses of the ship, everything feeling slightly less then before.
>“Have fun Hunter?” Ash asks.
“Oh hell yes! I literally was the ship for a moment!”
>You tell your crew about the experience as you pilot normally, getting to the station where you need to drop the food off at.
>You quickly dock and deliver the food supplies, getting payed right away.
>>
File: Hyped.gif (297KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Hyped.gif
297KB, 540x304px
>>28493083
Hunter's hype.
>>
>>28493083
Resume the patrol. Ask Ash to take over the controls for a bit so you can learn the new spell.
>>
>>28493182
This
>>
>>28493083
>You head up to the bridge, grabbing your spell book along the way.
>When you get to the bridge, you look at Ash.
“Hey Ash, think you could pilot for a bit? I want to try reading my book.”
>“Sweet. Sure thing.” Ash says, hopping from the gunner’s chair to the pilot’s
>You sit down in the gunner’s chair, opening the book to read it.
>You go through the spell as Ash pilots the ship, getting a good grasp on how to use it.
>You finish the spell, only now needing to test it.
>Looking up from your book, you see and hear your crew just idly chatting until Ash speaks up.
>“Huh… look at that.”
“What?”
>“Nothing, just a small unmarked station. No need to worry about it, I’ve been to that one of a trip once i think. They sometimes move around, kind of like pit stops for ships on super long journeys that can’t or don’t want to deal with the regular station docks.”
>>
>>28493507
Spam mental images of horse dick to Ash's mind to test it. It's time for payback.
But wait until we're in open space so it's safe.

Then we can go back to piloting.
>>
>>28493507
Well if they don't have anything special there we just move on. Test the spell by telepathically telling Ash lewd things. Oh~ revenge is sweet.
>>
>>28493507
Let's try to say things in our mind in ash's voice like " i really like pink dresses, I want to be a ballerina"
>>
>>28493507
“Well, we still have a job to do, so if there is nothing we need let’s keep moving.”
>“You got it.” Ash says.
>You relax a little as ash moves the ship away, looking to the screens in the gunner’s chair to check to see if you are in open space.
>Seeing that you are in open space, you smile and look towards Ash.
>You begin to use your telepathy spell, broadcasting subtle fuzzy and mareish things to Ash.
>Dresses, pink bows, ballerina dancing, skirts, cheerleading.
>You can see that the spell is working, Ash’s feathers looking slightly ruffled as she sits there looking a little confused.
>You amp up the mental assault, going from more sexy poses with her in the girlish outfits to her exposing herself slightly in the outfits.
>Not waiting for a reaction, you go right for the kill and broadcast mental images and thoughts of stallion’s members.
>Ash clears her throat, shifting in the seat.
“You alright Ash?”
>“Yeah, just not used to a ship like this. Biggest I’ve flown was a small cargo ship.”
>You can feel lust from Ash, a very small pink tint to her face.
>>
>>28493934
Hey Ash...you seem tense...anything I can do to relieve that built up tension there? Try your hardest not to burst out laughing.
>>
>>28493934
Start sending images of sexy changeling stallions making manly poses on top of bikes.
>>
>>28493934
Well that's an interesting reaction. Who would have known she wouldn't be against the girly things. At most I expected apathy. Well then we will keep pushing her in this direction.
>>
>>28493934
Oh god, could she secretly be a sub?
Send her images of her being submissive and wearing a collar like Fixer and pleasuring her master.
>>
>>28493934
>You keep quiet, broadcasting the same images to Ash.
>Taking it one step further, you jump right to Ash wearing a collar and lustfully bushing against a stallion’s member, mouthing the words please.
>It’s then that Ash practically jumps out of her seat, looking very confused and now annoyed.
“You alright Ash? You seem tense or something… need some help? I could help you somehow if need be.”
>You broadcast very suggestive and sexy looking male changelings on bikes, trying not to laugh.
>It’s then that Ash’s head snaps towards you, her jaw dropping and her feathers puffing right up.
>“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
>You can’t hold it any more as you burst out laughing, howling with laughter as both Breeze and Astray look between you and Ash.
“I-I-I-I-I Bhahahahahah!”
>“I was wondering where all that girly shit came from!”
>What? What is happening?” Breeze asks.
>“This fucking asshole was fucking sending me fucking girly shit and images me by begging for dick, the fucking give away was changelings on bikes! You mother fucker Hunter!”
>Breeze snickers but Astray is the one who losses it first, the whole crew except or Ash laughing.
>“OH fuck you Hunter, I got a good question for you, where did all that sub shit come from? There were A-FUCKING-LOT of dicks there! Got some kink you want to share with us? Because you seem to have one to many references as to what a stallion’s cock looks like! Fucker.”
>>
>>28494358
"Don't pretend you didn't like it, babe..." Give her a wink and send her an image of us holding her in front of an explotion like in an action movie.
>>
>>28494358
I want to say "some of those were ours" but I also think that's something we should save for later when more appropriate.
>>
>>28494358
Revenge is a bitch, Ash! Anyways...I can take over the controls if you wanna go relieve yourself, I wouldn't blame you~ *wink*. Give spell book to Astray if he wants to learn the spell too.
>>
>>28494358
Come on now. Ash, you're trying to shame a changeling about their sexuality.

Our whole species is bases on changing sex like socks and fucking almost anything with a pulse. Troll harder scrub.

But yes I find girly stallions pretty hot just like you and girly dresses.
Don't lie we could smell the lust coming off ya. It's nothing to be ashamed about.~
>>
>>28494358
“Don’t pretend you don’t like it babe.”
>You give one last good image of you princess carrying Ash with a bike like hers behind you, an explosion going off as a background as Ash happily snuggles against you.
>”HUNTER!”
“Revenge is a bitch, Ash! You deserve this! Besides that, good luck trying to shame a changeling about their sexuality. We are meant to be sexually flexible and change genders like they were a pair of socks. So yeah, I like stallions wearing girly things too! Just like how you like wearing them!”
>You can feel your face grow hot a little, smiling as Ash squirms more at your words
>“I do fucking not!”
“Don’t lie Ash!, I could feel the lust coming from you, nothing to be ashamed about.”
>“It was because you sent me mental pictures of mares and griffons getting fucked and dicks! How much fucking porn do you watch?”
“Well, it that is the case, I could take over and you could relieve yourself. Nothing to be ashamed of even if you won’t admit to enjoying the girly things.”
>Ash puffs up and gets up, stomping off.
>“The ship is fucking yours! I’m going to get a fucking beer!”
>You laugh and quickly get up to the pilot’s seat, taking control of your ship.
>You are almost at the destination, Breeze and Astray settling down.
>“Oh… fuck.” Astray says, snickering painfully.
>“Oh my goddesses Hunter! What and how bad of things did you make her see?”
>Breeze pauses, quickly sounding worried.
>“Nevermind! I retract my question!”
>“Holy shit, Hunter, I don’t think I could top that in a million years!”
“The book is yours if you want to read it.”
>“Yes!”
>>
>>28494741
Send Breeze some of the images we sent Ash and just say "we gave her this."

Life is good.
Now let's get back to piloting. We should try to get as used to our new augments as we can. We'll unplug halfway trough the patrol so we don't overdo it.
>>
>>28494741
Just don't abuse it like I did! Ehh fuck it! I know you will...

Proceed to destination.
>>
>>28494741
i don't know if giving the book to ashtray is a good idea, at least without mention that he'll owe us or not to be TOO much of a dick with it.
>>
>>28494741
Have fun Astray just don't mess with the crew while their working...or unless it's really funny and I'm around to see.
>>
>>28494741
“Have fun with it, but just don’t do it while ponies are working or abuse it too much. Who am I kidding? You will abuse it, but just don’t be a dick with it all the time.”
>Astray laughs.
>“I’ll be fair with it, but I am totally going to have fun with this.”
>You look back at Breeze and smile, sending her some of the images you sent to Ash.
>The girlish and sexy posing mares and griffons, a few stallion’s members, and the be all end all of Ash begging to a stallion.
>Breeze’s face lights up cherry red, some slight lust being felt from her.
“That’s some of what Ash saw.”
>“R-right.”
>Breeze’s face stays red as you turn back to piloting, feeling slightly fatigued from the magic use.
>You use your implant’s again and practice piloting, still only being able to test one of them in open space.
>Near the end of it, you stop using your implants and pilot normally until you dock at another station.
>When you finish docking, you send a report and receive the credits for the job.
>Looking back you see Breeze stretching as Astray still reads the magic book.
>>
>>28495059
We should send pictures of cute kittens to Breeze.
That way she'll get in a happy mood and we can feed off of her.
>>
>>28495059
Open up the job list again. We could go for something else if it isn't too late.
>>
>>28495059
Check the hire list. We still need a doctor.
I wonder if we can hire on Charon if she's still working on ships.
>>
>>28495059
>You check the time, seeing that you could still get plenty of work done or even do a small job before spending time with your crew.
>You open up a job list for the unknown station, seeing what is available.
>Parts shipping: 2000 credits
>Cartel assault: 4000 credits
>Exploration team wanted: 3000 credits
>You take pause for a moment, opening up a list so see who you could hire while here.

Name: Fuse
Race: EarthPony
Cost: 4000

Name: Midnight
Race: BatPony
Cost: 6000

Name: Twitch
Race: Hybrid
Cost: 7000

>Your thoughts are quickly taken from you as your thoughts become a picture of Breeze, getting a clothed but good view of her curvy flank.
>You turn and look at Astray, the colt smiling.
>‘Figure I should test it, may as well give some eye candy as payment too’ he says with the spell.
>Breeze suddenly turns to you, smiling.
>“I forgot! I sold that cryopod Hunter, Here!”
>She tosses you 4000 credits, smiling.
>>
>>28495361
Teletalk to Astray: "That's the kind of eye candy I can appreciate!"

Let's have a full laid back day today, go for parts shipping job.

Oh...and thank you Breezy~

Why are medics so damn expensive!?
>>
>>28495361
The exploration team job sounds easy. Let's look into it for more info.

Let's hire the combat medic if we can. What kind of hybrid is he anyway?
>>
>>28495361
Should be interesting to have a hybrid on the ship, and he is a medic too. Still expensive though.
>>
>>28495361
Before we hire him, find out whether or not if he's a hired gun with a scalpel or an actual doctor who can shoot.
>>
>>28495361
>You smile at Breeze.
“Thanks Breezy~”
>Breeze blushes and shakes her head, turning back to her station.
>You look back to Astray, smiling at him.
‘I can appreciate that kind of eye candy.’
>The colt nods, giving a knowing grin.
>You look at the exploration job, seeing that the job is asking for a team to explore a possibly dangerous planet.
>You leave the job alone to think about it, sending a message to Twitch asking about him a little.
“What ..kind of hybrid… and work experience.”
>“Hmm?” Breeze says.
“Nothing, just asking somepony about himself.”
>“Who?” Astray asks.
“Twitch. A Hybrid who could be the doctor of the ship, though his position says he is a combat medic.”
>Breeze looks over to you for a second, returning to her station after.
>You get a reply from Twitch getting the information about him.
>He says he has seen a lot of combat and has plenty of experience from it, being able to have helped ponies and make sure that they stayed alive.
>He also says he is a mix of an minotaur and earthpony.
>”Hey Hunter… mind if we have a chat whenever we are done for the day?” Breeze asks.
>>
>>28495622
Aww, no magic healing. How about Midnight? Getting a heavy hitter on the team might be nice.
>>
>>28495622
Check out Midnight, we might need a heavy weapons mare on board. And sure Breeze, we are doing 1 more job though, so after that should be OK.
>>
>>28495622
A minotaur and an earthpony damn. This motherfucker can take a hit.
I'd love to have him on my side in a fight.
Let's bring him aboard.

Ok, let's find out what Breeze wants.
>>
>>28495622
“Sure thing Breeze, we probably only have one more job today.”
>“Thanks.”
>You go back and send a message to Midnight, asking what she brings to the table as you look over what Twitch sent you again.
>“Ohhh, I know that face. That’s the I don’t know face.” Astray says.
>You look up to the colt and can’t help but smile at him.
>“Not to sure about that medic guy?”
“I just want the right kind of pony to be our doctor. I’m not saying no, but I don’t want to hire the wrong pony for so much.”
>“Ahh.”
>You get a message back from midnight, beginning to read through it.
>The message reads: you get a tough and cute cyber mare with a big gun. The 20mm kind.
>You open up an attached picture to see a large minigun with a big ammo container next to it.
>The door to the bridge opens and Ash walks in, the griffon sitting down silently and bring a slight cigarette cent with her.
>>
>>28495887
I think haveing a doctor is better.
It make sense that he'd be so expensive, given how much combat experience he has.

It be good to have somebody who can fix us up with or without magic.
>>
>>28495887
Tough and cute mare? Welcome aboard! Another one for the harem. Wait can't we get both? We can just do the same thing we did with Ash and Breeze, pay the rest later.
>>
>>28495986
Check for this. If it doesn't work, I vote for Midnight.
>>
>>28495887
Get Twitch.
>>
File: 82733-why-not-both.jpg (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
82733-why-not-both.jpg
83KB, 400x400px
>>28495887
>>
>>28495887
>>28495986
>>28496118
How about this. We bookmark the two guys and then when we have more cash to burn we can hire them both on.
>>
>>28495887
>You put out a message to both of them, saying that you can’t get full payment right away but can easily get it done by the end of the day.
>You get messages back that neither of them agree, Midnight stating that she needs the money for ammo while Twitch just says no.
>You sigh and make sure to bookmark the both of them, thinking about who to hire.
>Back and forth, back and forth, your decision weights between the two ponies.
>As you weigh your options, you think back to how you want a doctor similar to Charon, wondering if you could hire her even.
>You sigh and grab a credit, flipping it and leaving it up to fate.
>When it lands and you call it, you see that the end result is Midnight.
>You get up and head out to the cargobay to greet your new crewmember.
>“Going to greet the new crew member?” Breeze asks.
“Yep”
>Ash just kind of grumbles, getting up along with Breeze and Astray.
>When you all get to the cargobay, you see a BatPony mare with four robotic legs already getting aboard the ship with a cart.
“Midnight?”
>The mare looks up and smiles, her short navy mane having a hot pink stripe through it.
>”Yep! That’s me! And-“
>Midnight gasps slightly, moving to Astray and picking him up.
>“Awww, aren’t you a cutie?”
>“Put me down.”
>Ash snickers as the mare holds Astray, the colt looking unamused.
>”Come on, mommy and daddy don’t do this to you? Which one are they? Is it the good looking captain?”
>“Put me fucking down.”
>Midnight looks surprised and shocked at Astray, the colt squirming free.
>>
>>28496393
"Now, son, don't talk to that to the nice mare... We've talked about this already, do you want me to spank you again?
And you, Midnight? Do you want the captain to spank you?" Smug as fuck grin activated.
>>
>>28496393
Pull her aside and tell her that he was abandoned.
>>
>>28496393
Proceed to laugh your ass off.

"Well you certainly weren't lying about the tough and cute cyber badass part...anyways, welcome to the Vanguard! I'm Hunter! The foal you were cradling is Astray, that's Gentle Breeze and that's Ash! I look forward to working with you. Need help with your stuff?"
>>
>>28496393
Yeah, he's adopted for the most part and actually our cyberwarfare specialist on the ship.
So try to treat him like a crew member.
>>
>>28496393
"He's not actualy my son"
>>
>>28496393
I'd put him down your he'll hack your legs and make you do the pony pokey.
>>
>>28496393
“Now son, Don’t talk to the nice mare like that. We talked about this if you remember, Do you want another spanking? And you midnight, Do you want one from the captain too?”
>Midnight’s jaw drops with a surprised blush on her face, you having a smug grin on your face as her surprise turns to a smile.
>“Fuck sakes Hunter, what is with you today? Just go beat one off already.” Ash says with a smile.
>You laugh and shake your head, giving a friendly smile to Midnight.
“He’s not actually my son, but he is our cyberwarfare specialist, so he is and treaded as one of the crew. So he could hack your legs and make you do the pony pokey”
>Midnight laughs a little, giving her head a shake.
>“I’ll keep that in mind. This should be a fun crew.”
>“It is.” Breeze says, smiling.
“Welcome aboard the Vanguard, Midnight. I can see you weren’t joking about the cute and badass cyborg. The colt you were cradling is Astray, and this is Gentle Breeze and Ash.”
>They all say hello to each other, you looking to Midnight after.
“Need help coming aboard?”
>“Nope! I’m all set! I’ll be sure to keep my things ready and make sure that I follow your rules! I only have one personally and it’s don’t shoot me.”
>”Gee, why would we?” Astray says, sounding annoyed still.
>Midnight smiles it him.
>“Its really simple, it’s because your gun goes pew pew and my gun goes… well, you will know when I shoot.”
>>
>>28496705
Telepathically warn astray that her guns are bigger than his body, so it might be good not to piss her off.
>>
>>28496705
Well, you better get set up right away because we have a job to do.

Accept planet exploration job.
>>
I wonder if it'll be awkward if we asked mom to teach us 'special' spells.
>>
>>28497048
We could ask if she could send us the books.
>>
sounds like a good time is in the future.
>>
>>28496705
>You look to Astray
‘Her gun is much bigger then your body, so try not to piss her off.’
>You then look back to Midnight, smiling.
“Well then, you better get set up because we have a job to do.”
>Midnight nods with a smile.
>“I’m ready whenever. First thing though, where can I sleep?”
>“I can show you.” Breeze says.
>The two mares walk off after Midnight pushes her cart aboard, Ash and Astray looking at the tarp covering it.
>You call Fixit and open up the jobs list, accepting the planet exploration job.
>“That’s not her gun is it?”
>“Probably is.”
>>
>>28498560
We'll have to wait and find out. Or just ask her about it. Best not to touch things that aren't yours.
>>
>>28498560
Wow, she's kinda hot...right Ash?
>>
>>28498560
>You use your magic to close the door, still feeling fatigued from earlier.
“Well we should wait and find out, shouldn’t touch things that are not ours. If anything, you two could ask her.”
>You look to the main corridor where the two mares walked away to, then back to Ash.
“Kinda hot though… right Ash?”
>“Right up there with ya Hunter.” Astray says before Ash can even say anything.
>Ash sighs, shaking her head with a smile.
>“She does have a nice punk-ish look to her, bet she has been to a rave or two and knows how to party… But what is with you suddenly Hunter? You mare hungry or something?”
>“Nah, like he said, anything will fly with him.”
>Ash sakes her head again.
>“Aren’t we supposed to be working? Or do YOU need something before we go?” she says pointing at you.
>>
>>28498925
Let's do our jobs of shipping things!
>>
>>28498925
"Only thing I need is you in the gunner seat to cover my flank babe! Let's jet!"

Go to the unexplored planet.

I kinda wanna go to a shop and buy a Han Solo outfit for Hunter. It seems appropriate.
>>
>>28498925
>You grin at Ash.
“The only thing I need is for you to be in the gunner’s seat to cover my flank babe! Let’s go!”
>You turn and begin walking with smug confidence, hearing Ash doing something of a groan and sigh.
>“Stop calling me that…”
>There is a silence before Astray sprints off, Ash growling louder.
>“Fuck off! You gave him that fucking book too?”
>You laugh and head to the bridge, finding Breeze showing Midnight the stations.
>You all get seated and take off to the unknown planet, Midnight now taking the other gunner’s seat and Breeze working the radios.
>It is not long at all before you all arrive, beginning to orbit the planet.
>You go over the job description, the job detailing that you are to bring back some plant samples and describe any wildlife you encounter.
>”Ohh, looks like a pretty planet!” Midnight says.
>“Dunes, mountains, forests… What are we doing here?”
“Exploration, we need to look around and do some reports.”
>“So they are probably considering colonizing this planet then” Breeze says.
>>
>>28499023
Guess so. This should be fun. Let's hope we run into some predators or something, I wanna see how Midnight handles herself in combat. Let's try to land somewhere in the forest, would be the best place to gather samples and stuff.
>>
>>28499023
Forest is the best place to go then. We're going to need some jars for this and small shovels to dig out plants. Or a makeshift pot.
>>
>>28499023
Want to have a game hunting contest?
I could always go some weird alien hamburger.
>>
>>28499048
>>28499060
can we not kill the wildlife on this planet if possible? if they're highly aggressive and we can't get away then sure. defend yourself.
>>
>>28499077
Naw, I want to have an ailen hamburger.
Let's hunt.
>>
>>28499077
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, if we get attacked by predators we defend ourselves. Don't want to hunt random creatures that may or may not be endangered.
>>
>>28499117
>may or may not be endangere
If the planet hasn't been explored yet wouldn't it be reasonable to think nothing on the planet would be endangered?
>>
>>28499158
if you don't know something's ecosystem then you shouldn't assume anything. The dodo only lived on an island and they wiped out.
there could be any number of things going on like food shortages or some kind of plague.
>>
>>28499158
Just because it isn't marked on the map and officially explored doesn't mean no one visited before. Still don't wanna kill random animals like lunatics.
>>
>>28499023
>You steer your ship to the forest, finding an open grass valley to land in.
>Once landed you turn to your crew.
“Alright, we will need some makeshift pots for plants. Any ideas?”
>Astray perks up, smiling.
>“There were some containers in the medical container! How about those?”
“That could work. How about we make this job a little hunting competition too? I feel like an alien hamburger.”
>“I’d be alright with that!” Midnight says.
>“Pass.” Ash says, “I like Hunting, but last time me and the old man attempted something like this we both got put in the hospital. Something about the animals eating plants that were deadly to us.”
>“I need to agree with Ash.” Breeze says, ears falling. “I’m more then fine with hunting for food and sport, but if we accidently get poisoned without a doctor…”
“Fair enough, we can just leave the animals alone unless we get attacked.”
>You get up and gear up, heading to the cargo bay after.
>When in the cargobay, you watch as Midnight pulls the cover off the cart and reveals her gatling.
>She carefully equips it and an ammo container on the other side of her, giving the barrels a spin with a smile.
>You open the door and head out after grabbing come containers, walking out into the long grass with your entire crew.
>Walking forward, you all get to and head into the forest.
>You can see many different kinds of fauna and flora, some of them filled with fruit and flowers.
>“So, can we split up a little?” Breeze asks.
>>
>>28499198
Yep, we'll cover more ground. Me, Breeze and ashtry with ash and midnight going the other way. Sound good?
>>
>>28499198
Sure, but we should split into teams just in case. Me, Breeze and Midnight one way and Astray and Ash the other. Sound good? Start gathering samples.
>>
>>28499214
Kinda wanna have Midnight with us so we can see what she can do. Also we get to know her a bit better.
>>
>>28499198
I call the heavy weapons mare and Astray.
Mainly cause I think astray will die mistakingly while walking with Ash plus more bonding with the new guys.
>>
>>28499198
“Sure, we can cover more ground that way, but should stick in teams. Me, Midnight, and Astray will be one team, you and Ash can be the other.”
>“Alright.” Ash says.
>“Okay!” Midnight says.
>You all split up, going in different directions.
>Astray seems to wander ahead a tiny bit as you and Midnight walk, You using your magic to pick some fruits here and there.
>You see more plants and mostly tiny insects and animals, nothing too big being present
>You all stop at some point to gather some tiny plants, Astray just walking in and out of some bushes and doing more exploring then gathering.
>As you close up one of your samples, midnight speaks up.
“So… what is with the colt anyways? He’s kinda young to be hired on a mercenary ship.”
>>
>>28499336
Don't let his looks fool you, he's a very good hacker. Also we found him alone and homeless so we took him in. Mischievous little scamp but I like him.
>>
>>28499336
He's a hacking god. We took him in after we originally hunted him for bounty. But I want to know more about you! What's your exact skill set? What advantages do your cyber legs give? What's your previous work experience?
>>
>>28499336
He had a bounty on his head but it turned out he was just a colt so I took him in. I think he's a good kid at heart.
We should probably pay off the bounty on his head next chance we get so people stop hunting him.

But don't let the looks fool you. He can cause a lot of trouble with his skill set.
I feel bad for any cyborg that looks at him funny.
>>
>>28499336
“We originally were hunting him for a bounty, thinking he was just a no-good hacker. When we found out he was an abandoned foal, I decided to take him in and hire him. He’s a godlike hacker, and a mischievous colt with a good heart in there somewhere. That being said, I feel bad for the pony that pisses him off, he can cause plenty of damage with his skills.”
>“I’ll keep that in mind… and yeah, with the way he talks… now I feel kinda sad for him, I hope he has something of a foal in him still.”
>You look over and still see Astray wandering around, exploring.
“What about you though? Anything cool in those cyber legs? What are you good with and what skills do you have?”
>Midnight giggles, smiling brightly as she winks at you.
>“Looking good and shooting things! And not really, they just are super durable and help me lift heavy things. I don’t have any ship experience before this, but I was in a militia for a few years for defending a colony. Before that I just kinda partied and danced professionally.”
>“Hey guys! There’s a cave here!” Astray shouts.
>>
>>28499658
Now, now we can't have that.
Nobody is allowed to be more attractive than the captain on my ship.

But I think I can let it pass for a hug tax.~
>>
>>28499658
Go to the cave.

So how did you get your cutie mark? I have to admit it's the coolest cutie mark I have ever seen.
>>
>>28499658
You've already demonstrated one of those skills.
>>
>>28499658
Do we have a flashlight so we can point it in the cave and get an idea of how deep it goes or if we can see a wall? We also wouldn't want to accidentally fall in some kind of pit or something that is too dark to see.
>>
>>28499697
Oh, also explore the cave.
>>
>>28499708
We have our illumination spell.
>>
>and yeah, with the way he talks
Isn't he a teenager, I though they all got a bit mouthy at that age?
>>
>>28499658
“We’re coming!”
>You look back to Midnight, giving a sly smile.
“You have demonstrated one of those skills already, but we can’t have anypony looking better then the captain on the ship. However… I could let it slide for a hug tax.”
>“A hug tax?”
“Yeah, you…”
>Midnight sways as she walks, giving you a half lidded look and she walks in front of you.
>“Just a hug?”
>Her tail flicks against your hoof, sending something like a chill though your body.
>She winks and giggles, smiling.
>“if you do try to beat me in looks, I’ll accept it if you dress the part. But you won’t beat me at go-go dancing.”
>She surprisingly skips a little as she moves to where Astray’s voice came from, you promptly following her.
>When you get to the cave, you can see that it is very large.
“Wow…”
>You use your illumination spell, lighting the way as you all walk in and explore.
“By the way, how did you get your cutie mark? It’s pretty cool looking for what I’ve seen.”
>“Oh, my daddy ran a gunstore. As good as I was at other things, when he taught me to reload bullets he said that I was like a factory. I just made so many one day that I got it.”
>You hear a sudden noise within the cave, Astray freezing in front of you.
>>
>>28499973
Proceed cautiously and slowly. Was a rocky sound? A growl? a wind sounding one?
>>
>>28499973
Weapons out. Proceed carefully.
>>
>>28499999
Those are some really nice numbers, man.
>>
>>28499973
Astray probably shouldn't be at the front at the moment.
>>
>>28499973
Tell Astray to get behind us.
Guns out.
>>
>>28499973
“Astray, behind us. Weapons ready.”
>You pull out your shotgun and point it forward, Midnight giving her gun a spin as Astray backs up and pulls out his knife.
>“Can I please get a gun at some point?” He says.
>You carefully move forward, your crew following your lead.
>As you go down the tunnel, you begin to see a glow in the cave as a bend occurs.
>Just then you hear the noise again, a loud thump sounding and echoing through the cave.
>“Wait.” Midnight says
>You look to the mare, seeing her ears move with a confused look on her face.
>“Why don’t I hear…”
>Another thump sounds and the ground shakes, making you wobble a little.
>Just then, a huge chunk of rock falls and smashes on the ground in front of you with a loud crash.
>A loud animal like noise sounds, the glow getting brighter.
>“Oh fuck… fuck, fuck, fuck.” Astray says.
>A monstrous glowing bear head appears around from the bend of the cave, its fearsome eyes locking onto you and your crew.
“URSA!” Astray shouts.
>>
>>28500143
Midnight! I choose you! FIRE!!!
>>
>>28500143
We better equip the explosive shells for this one.
>>
>>28500143
Alright, we just have to start backing away slowly.
>>
>>28500143
Send its mind some sleepy thoughts to distract it and maybe it'll be too tired and ignore us. While we sneak out. Have Midnight keep her gun ready to fire just in case it doesn't work.

I don't like the lack of maneuver room in this cave so we should try to get out first.

>>28500188
Normally I'd be all for this but I'm a little worried about causing a cave in. Given that rocks are falling because of this thing.
>>
>>28500214
Ww equip slugs then?
>>
>>28500232
We*
>>
>>28500232
Yea that sounds better than spending time reloading.
>>
>>28500143
“Shhh!”
>You use your telepathy to send images and ideas of sleep to the Ursa.
“Back away slowly… Midnight, be ready.”
>You all move back as you keep casting your spell, you carefully opening up and loading slugs into your shotgun.
>You begin to feel tired as you keep casting three spells at once, finishing loading your shotgun.
>The Ursa looks tired but keeps advancing as you all back up, slowing little by little.
“Easy now…”
>The Ursa stops and slumps to the ground, the ground shaking again.
>Just before you can breathe a sigh of relief, a crack alerts you and you se a chunk of rock hit the Ursa on the head.
>The Ursa jumps up and roars loudly, looking very angry.
“FIRE!”
>You shoot both your shots at the Ursa, the bear flinching as you hear Midnight’s gun spin
>A deafening sound fills the air as Midnight opens fire on the Ursa, the large bear seeming to roar in silence as bright flashes fill the cave.
>You can’t hear a thing as Midnight shoots, The Ursa swinging it’s head in pain as the shots hit it.
>>
>>28500353
Reload, keep shooting! Start backing away towards the exit.
>>
>>28500353
Let's get out of here. Midnight, back away as you shoot. Hopefully the bear has learned his lesson. If not keep firing.
>>
>>28500353
Keep shooting until it stops moving!
And start moving out of the cave.
>>
>>28500353
KEEP SHOOTING!”
>Your voice is drowned out by Midnight’s shooting, the cave making her gun much louder as she backs up.
>You reload and shoot again, keeping pace with Midnight.
>The Ursa seems to not be able to handle the volume of fire to its face, trying to turn and only smacking it’s head into the wall.
>There is a brief pause in midnight’s firing, you being able to see that the Ursa’s eyes are destroyed from the shots.
>Again you reload and shoot, repeating this again after you fire.
>The Ursa collapses and moves a little here and there, glowing blood spreading across the cave.
>Your ears ring as you finish reloading again, keeping your gun pointed as the Ursa twitches.
>>
>>28500545
Oh damn...
I want to put it out of its misery... Just shoot it in the head...
>>
>>28500545
well then, we just committed murder. There better not be a cub behind them.
>>
>>28500545
Look starry eyed at Midnight. "Soooo awesome!"

Get out of the cave before more show up.
>>
>>28500545
Badass! I think I might have fallen in love with that gun.

We should get the others to help us pack it. We just got an Ursa skin rug for the bedroom.
>>
>>28500545
>You feel a little sick at the bloody mess, quickly running up and putting a shot into where the Ursa’s eye was and killing it for good.
>You turn around and gesture for all of you to leave, all three of you running out of the cave.
>Your hearing returns as you all get out, you feeling tired from the magic use.
>You look to midnight as you pant and smile.
“That thing is so cool!”
>The mare smiles back at you, giving a wink.
>“Yep, best in show like me! Pretty cool right Astray?”
>She looks to the colt and her smile fades.
>When you look to Astray, you see the colt with his hooves over his ears, a pained expression on his face.
>You hear a noise form the trees and point your gun, Ash being the cause of the noise.
>“Woah, Woah, Woah! Easy!” She says.
>You lower your gun, Breeze appearing quickly.
>“What happened? All we could hear was this sound that sounded like a loud buzzing. Something like a Burrrr.”
>>
>>28500657
Oh, we just got out of a fight with an ursa.
Want to help us pack it and turn it into a rug, I hear it's disrespectful to the animal to just leave it sitting around.
>>
>>28500657
We had a run in with an Ursa...Midnight turned it into swiss cheese.

Pat Astray on the back, ask if he's alright.
>>
>>28500657
We just had an unlucky encounter with an Ursa. Put your hoof on top of Ashtray's head and give him a rub. It's over now. Wanna go back on the ship? If he can't hear us then point and gesture.
>>
>>28500657
“We had an encounter with an Ursa… Midnight turned its face into Swiss cheese. Anypony want to help me pack it? Could use a nice rug for my room.”
>Ash’s jaw drops, a look of disbelief on her face.
>“Bull shit. Show me. If you are telling the truth, I’ll make you a rug out of it.”
>“He isn’t! He even technically has the kill to his name. Follow me.” Midnight says.
>As the two of them take off, you move to Astray looks like he could cry.
>You pat the colt on the head and gently rub it, moving his mane about a little bit.
“It’s over, you alright? Want to go back to the ship?”
>Astray shakes his head, opening his eyes but still looking ready to burst.
>“I’m fine… it hurts so fucking badly.”
>You keep rubbing his head, giving a sigh.
>“Hey, Hunter, you alright too? We got some good samples also.” Breeze says.
>>
>>28500857
Ask her what did they do all alone...
>>
>>28500857
Yeah, I'm fine, just worried about Astray. Your ears hurt, right? Don't worry, it will go away soon...need a hug?
>>
>>28500857
I learned a valuable lesson from this. Get noise cancelling headphones for everypony because of Midnight.
>>
>>28500857
We should get Astray on the ship and get him to a doctor on the nearest station when we can.

Let's take our trophy and finish this job so he can get some care.
We can get Midnight to give us some cuddles and other things to replenish us when were on the ship.
>>
>>28500857
The first thing we're doing on the way back to the station is hiring that doctor.
>>
>>28500857
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just more worried about Astray. I learned a good lesson too, we need noise canceling gear if we have midnight around.”
>You look back to Astray.
“Your ears hurt, right?”
>The colt nods.
“It will go away soon, don’t worry. …Need a hug?”
>“N-no…”
>You look up at Breeze and she mouths the word hug, making you shift and hug the colt
>”Stop that.”
>Astray squirms but quickly settles, though his face doesn’t show it, you can feel happiness from him.
>You look back up to Breeze as you keep hugging Astray, giving a sly smile.
“So… what did you two do all alone?”
>Breeze blushes with a smile and shakes her head, looking at you.
>“Ash is right, something else happened during that surgery.”
>Breeze gives you a quick description of what they found, Ash and Midnight returning shortly.
>Ash is covered in a glowing blue-purple blood, layers of fur that looks like a night sky on her back.
>“I’ll be damned. Guess I’ll make you a rug then.” She says. “Back to Tundra? Or the other station?”
>“Awww.” Midnight says, looking at you an Astray.
>Astray pushes your hooves away and crosses his, looking a little grumpy now.
>>
>>28501130
Yep, hopefully they like what we give them. and we're going to the other station since I think that's where the combat medic was.
>>
>>28501130
The other station, we should learn it's name, since we still need a doctor.
>>
>>28501130
The other station. Try to get in contact with the medic if it isn't too late.
>>
>>28501177
this
>>
we have to hug Astray more often
>>
>>28501262
Agreed, but better do it in private because he's embarrassed to do it in front of an audience.
>>
>>28501130
I know something that will cheer Astray up. Give him our spare laser pistol. He did ask for a gun and I don't see us using it any time soon with so much ammo for our shotgun.
>>
>>28501130
Ask Midnight if we could feed off her a bit and remind her that changelings were voted best hugger in the galaxy nine times in a row.
>>
>>28501362
We already asked Breeze if we can feed off her regularly. Maybe ask that in private once we are on the ship?
>>
>>28501347
I was thinking we could start a building project with him he could have a remote drone like fix it.

>>28501376
I'm not exclusive anon.
>>
>>28501130
“Other station, whatever it was called. Hopefully that combat medic is still there…”
>You all head back to the ship, carrying the samples back.
>As you all walk back, you look to Astray and smile.
“Hey Astray, here.”
>You levitate the laser pistol to the colt, his eyes lighting up.
>“W-what, really? I don’t even know how to shoot…”
“Either me or one of the others can show you sometime. Either way, it’s yours now.”
>Astray smiles up as you, plenty of tasty happiness coming from him.
>“Thanks Hunter. I ever tell you how cool you are?”
>You laugh and keep walking, getting aboard the ship.
>You all set the samples down, Ash neatly putting the collected fur down too.
>“You look kind of beat Hunter, want me to pilot?” Ash asks.
>Astray yawns, walking forward.
>“I’m gonna lay down.”
>>
>>28501482
Yeah sure, thanks. OK Breeze, you said you wanted to talk to me, I'm guessing it's something private?
>>
>>28501482
Thanks Ash. That would be lovely. Let's go rest since we used so much magic.
>>
>>28501482
Let's ask Midnite if we can have some of that hug tax and feed off her.
That should rest us up.
>>
>>28501482
“Yeah, thanks Ash. That would be lovely. I’m thinking I need a rest.”
>“I got it form here then, I’ll sound an alarm if anything goes wrong.”
>”Just wait a sec before we take off, it takes a little work to get all this off.” Midnight says.
>Ash walks off, Midnight moving to her cart.
>You look to Breeze, giving a smile.
“You wanted that chat Breeze?”
>Breeze nods, not giving a smile.
>“Yes…”
“Private?”
>“Very… follow me.”
>You easily pull of your gear and follow Breeze after, the mare leading her to her room.
>When inside, Breeze locks the door to her room.
“Breeze?”
>Breeze turns to you with a frown, ears dropping
>“I’m sorry Hunter…”
>You feel just a little creped out from this setup, watching as Breeze moves to her bed
“Sorry about what?”
>“For lying, both to you and to the others.”
>Breeze sits on her bed, looking guilty.
>>
>>28501799
Sit next to her and ask what she was lying about? Also why say anything now? has something changed?
>>
>>28501799
Whatever you're hiding it's no big deal.
You'll be our friend all the same.
>>
>>28501799
Whatever it is it won't change my opinion about you... I promise to keep it a secret if you want me to.
>>
>>28501799
>You sit down next to Breeze, looking at the guilty faced Pegasus.
“What were you lying about? Something must have changed if you want to talk about this now. And don’t worry, you are my friend Breeze, what ever it is it won’t change my opinion on you.
>Breeze smiles, looking happier.
>“And that’s one of the reasons why I bring this up now, because you are such a nice stallion who won’t care. The other being that I’m tired of lying.”
>You look at Breeze in confusion.
>“It’s all so dumb now, but I lied to get hired. nopony would hire me when I didn’t. when I did get hired, I then realised that I had to keep up that lie. But now that I know that you hopefully don’t care…”
>Breeze sighs and grabs onto the boot on her hind leg, ripping it off before the other.
>You do a double take, thinking it is the fatigue at first making you see things.
>You watch as Breeze flexes the toes on her paws, claws extending and retracting.
>“I wasn’t sure of your opinion until today when you wanted to hire that medic, so I figure I should let you know… It’s all stupid, kinda like a movie sob story… but like Ash said, freakish extra parts and all. I’ve seen ponies you think wouldn’t care can suddenly explode, so…”
>>
>>28502059
You're a hybrid...that's it? I still think you're cute you know... so who are your parents?
>>
>>28502059
Neat, so what are your parents?
>>
>>28502059
Oh, is that all? Though I understand your caution if you've had previous negative experiences. Don't worry breeze, you will always have a place here.
>>
>>28502059
We don't allow discrimination on our ship so if anyone has a problem they'll just have to deal with.
>>
>>28502059
“So, you’re a Hybrid? …That’s it?”
>Breeze crosses her hooves, smiling.
>“Why would I think you would react differently?”
“Well, I mean I do understand that you would be cautious if you had bad experiences before. But I won’t allow discrimination on my ship. You will always have a place here. I thought you were cute then, I still think you are now.”
>Breeze blushes, giving a happy sounding grunt.
>“Thanks… and that’s good, because these coveralls are honestly a little uncomfortable. I’d rather have my other clothes on.”
>You smile at Breeze, seeing that the fur on her paws is a grey that is about the same shade as her grey blue coat.
>“So, who are your parents then?”
>“Mom is a griffon and dad is a Pegasus. So you know what I am a mix of now.”
>Breeze pulls the boots off her hooves, giving a groan as she happily stretches.
>”I think my only real worry now is Ash.”
“Well, like I said, I won’t tolerate discrimination. If there is a problem, they will have to deal with it.”
>Breeze hugs you.
>“I know, I’m just happy to have that off my chest now, even if it was minor and a little stupid. Thanks Hunter."
>>
>>28502369
No thanks necessary Breeze but appreciated. Thank you for telling me this and if you need or want anything don't hesitate to come to me in the future. If that will be all then I suppose we will rest in our room.
>>
>>28502369
Thanks for telling me. You want me to be there when you tell everyone or you wanna do it solo?
>>
>>28502369
If Ash has a problem she can leave and but if she doesn't, just tell me if she gets out of hand I can spam her with dick images.
>>
>>28502369
“It’s not a problem Breeze, don’t be afraid to come to me in the future for other things. Do you want me there for then you tell the others?”
>Breeze shrugs.
>“I don’t know, it doesn’t mater to me. I think I’ll lay down and think it over, my only plan was to dress what I’m comfortable in and just say when they bring it up… Ash could be the only issue.”
“Well, if she is, just say so and I’ll spam her head full of dicks.”
>Breeze laughs, nodding.
>“I will if it comes to that. Thanks again Hunter.”
>You give a Breeze a hug and get up, leaving her alone and heading to your room.
>You lay down and fall into a nap, calling Fixit and checking the time when you wake up.
>You rested for a good half hour, thankfully not only feeling fatigued instead of tired.
>Checking where you are, It looks like you just docked moments ago.
>>
>>28502571
Time to check on hiring the doctor and completing the job.
>>
>>28502571
Let's complete the job and see how much cash we have for hiring a doctor.
>>
>>28502571
Go get something to eat. Complete job and see what crew is up to.
>>
>>28502571
>You get up and head for the kitchen, feeling hungry.
>When you get there, you see Ash, Astray, and Midnight all eating.
>“There he is!” Midnight says.
>“We went ahead and finished that job while you were out Hunter, here” Ash says.
>She tosses you the credits, making your total now 9700
>You smile and grab some food to eat, sitting with your crew.
>As they chat, you check to see if Twitch is still available for hire and see that he is.
>When you take a bite of your food, you see Breeze walk in.
>The Mare Hybrid is now wearing a sleeveless shirt, her tail fed through what looks like a loosely fitting loungewear.
>“Wait, the hell?” Astray says in surprise “You are a Hybrid?”
>Breeze looks a little nervous, nodding and getting some food too.
>”Yeah… I kind of kept quiet about it and hit it.”
>Ash looks over before returning to her food with no comment, seeming not to care.
>”Hehe, do you try to wear long socks with your back legs?” Midnight asks.
>Breeze blushes, her tail swishing back and forth.
>“Why would you ask that?”
>“What? You don’t dress up and check yourself out to see how good you look? The best thing you have can’t be that work uniform of yours. I bet you could pull of a skirt!”
>>
>>28502722
I have to agree...you would look sexy in socks. Maybe try on a dress? Man, we should go shopping sometime, I wanna buy some clothes for myself as well.

Hire Twitch.
>>
>>28502725
We should send Midnight and Breeze to go shopping and see what happens.
>>
>>28502739
I was thinkin' more like...going on a shopping date with Breeze...also I wanna buy a Han Solo outfit for Hunter really badly...
>>
>>28502722
>You send the credits to hire Twitch, getting a reply that he will be there in half an hour.
>You smile, looking at Breeze as she sits down.
“You would look sexy in socks Breeze.”
>Breeze blushes more, squirming a little in her seat.
“What about a dress? Bet that would look good too.”
>“Yep!” Midnight says, getting up. “Come on Breeze, wana play dress up? We do have some good judges here, even of one is a little young.”
>“Judges?” Breeze says
>Midnight hugs her from behind, giggling.
>“Come on, you don’t want to impress our captain? He will be one of them!”
>Astray smiles and Ash looks a little amused, you joining in.
“I should send you two shopping. Hell, we should all go! I’m wanting some new clothes.”
>Midnight smiles, still hugging Breeze.
>“Can I dress you both up? Please? Come on Breeze, don’t you want to woo Hunter? He might be sad if you don’t.”
>Midnight winks at you, Breeze blushing and squirming in her grasp with a smile
>“Stop you two! You are trying to get a rise out of me like Ash did!”
>You see Ash break out into a smile, snickering.
>>
>>28502757
A date with Breeze?
Look, as much as i like her, she isn't waifu material. I'd rather waifu Ash or Midnight.

Definitely agree with the Han Solo outfit, though
>>
>>28502790
What if I'm being serious Breezy~
I'm all for dressup! Here's a challenge for ya Midnight. If we were to go on a date...what would we wear?

>>28502797
>she isn't waifu material
LIES!!!
>>
>>28502757
>>28502797
But we are short a laser pistol now!
>>
>>28502797
I have to agree
I'd waifu midnight in a heart beat.
Even though i'd prefer a girly stallion.
>>
>>28502865
What does that have to do with anything? We have a shotgun with explosive shells, I'm pretty sure that's way better than a laser pistol we will never use.
>>
>>28502797
>>28502856
>>28502887
And so begins the waifu war...
>>
>>28502889
DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO HAN SOLO IS MY CHILD?!
>>28502887
Too bad we don't have any of those yet.
Yet...
>>28502865
We buy a replica, the other probably didn't look like the one Han had.
>>
>>28502889
Bacause Han Solo

>>28502887
Well, we could go bar hopping! Nothing says that out lover(s) need to stay aboard the ship. We could even go after the gunstore mare
>>
>>28502790
>You grin at Breeze.
“But what if I am serious, Breezy~?”
>Breeze freezes, Midnight giggling more.
“I’m all for dress up Midnight! if we were to go on a date, what would you have us wear?”
Midnight smiles, letting go of the blushing Hybrid.
>“Stand up.”
>You do as asked and Midnight circles you, though you cant tell if she’s examining you or checking you out.
>“Well, I’d definitely put you in something that is both formal and rebellious. Not super formal or anarchist level rebellious, but something that says you could sweep a mare off her hooves and still shows that you are a courageous badass. You look strong and heroic, Hunter. Mas as well capitalize on it! If you mean “we” by you and me, I’m not telling. But if you mean “We” you mean you and Breezy~! I’d put her in a dress that is nice but not too fancy.”
>Midnight winks.
>“Then I’d make her wear some sexy panties under it all, at least sexier then he ones she has on now.”
>“What!?” Breeze says
>Midnight giggles.
“I know my clothes and style, so I can tell! Naughty mare, Breeze. Why would you need those on?”
>Breeze clams up and eats her food, Astray grinning widely.
>’So, I’m totally allowed in on any events right?’ he asks with telepathy.

>>28502911
Good.
>>
>>28503095
'You're too young. But you can always sneak out...'
>>
>>28503095
Wow Midnight, you seem to have a good fashion sense. That's that then, we are going back to Tundra on a shopping spree after we pick up our new crew member! Oh...and for clarification...I meant clothes for Breezy and yours truly. *Seductive wink to Breeze*

Teletalk to Astray: 'If they don't let you in on it I can always send you images of what I see with telepathy...though it would be nice if you taught me that shield spell you know in return...'
>>
>>28503095
I mean clothing for all three of us. You want to go have some fun ladies.~ wink
>>
>>28503254
This let's make it a three way
>>
>>28503095
“Wow midnight, you have quite a fashion sense. That’s it, we are going clothes shopping at Tundra as soon as we can! And while I did mean for both me and Breezy…”
>You give a wink to breeze, making her bush stay before looking back to Midnight.
“How about all three of us? You ladies wana have fun?”
>Breeze freezes again, Midnight nodding as Ash sakes her head with a smile as she gets up.
>“You are all nuts.”
>“Sure! come on Breeze! It will be fuunnnn~!”
>As Midnight teases Breeze more, you look at Astray.
‘I can’t stop you from sneaking out. But if they don’t let you in on it, I could share some of the things I get to see. …Although it would be nice if you taught me that spell for that shield in return.’
>‘Deal! Hook me up with what you see or get me involved and I will teach you what I know!’
>“…Hey, Hunter… somepony here for ya.” Ash calls.
>>
>>28503393
Oh! That must be our newest crew member. Let's give him a warm welcome. Also Ash...I can see that you are really jealous of me spending time with these pretty mares...so you should totally join us! I haven't been spending enough time with you anyways to be honest.
>>
>>28503393
"Tell him to wait, i'm still getting pretty for out date." Then ask if any of the girls have makeup. We have to look pretty for the future husbando in the ship...
>>
>>28503432
Let's transform into our mom.
>>
>>28503432
>>28503550
I think this is getting a tad bit too randumb...
>>
>>28503393
“Tell him to wait a second, I still need to get pretty!”
>You hear Ash sigh and laugh, looking to the mares.
“Got any makeup you two? I need to look pretty.”
>Breeze shakes her head, Midnight grinning.
>“I’ll save it for when we play dress up.” The BatPony mare says with a wink.
>You all laugh as you get up, passing Ash along the way.
“I can see you are jealous of me spending time with the others Ash, how about you join us? I haven’t been spending that much time with you to be honest.”
>Ash shakes her head, smiling.
>“If you wana spend time with me, then let’s grab a few beers. I’ll pass on playing dress up.”
>You laugh and head down the hall, bumping into a large stallion almost right away.
>The stallion is much bigger then you, also being well built with easily visible mussels on his green coat.
“Uhh, Twitch?”
>The stallion nods with a simple smile, giving a friendly-ish grunt.
“Well then! Welcome aboard the vanguard!”
>Twitch nods again, giving another grunt and saying nothing.
>You can see thick hooves on the stallion, two minotaur horns coming out of his head

One more after this guys, i wish i could keep going but i need sleep for work. Also sorry that i can't give more updates beyond weekends, but i fear that i'd be too burnt out here and there.
>>
>>28503594
Lets give him a tour, introduce him to the others, and see if he's interested in keeping the portable clinic we found.
>>
>>28503594
Scratch that, sleep is needed now. see you next weekend guys. give a few reply's and we will continue from there
>>
>>28503594
You...don't talk much, do you? Well... I'm Hunter! Nice to meet you! Let me show you to your room. I don't know if you brought your own medical gear, but I got some of my own in the cargo bay. You are welcome to take it if you want to set up a clinic.

So you're not running tomorrow? You used to run on fridays and mondays earlier from what I can remember.
>>
>>28503661
That was before when i was job searching. Now i work 6-3:30 every weekday at a shop making the kind of steel beams for big buildings. I alredy went past an hour i origionaly planned to stop at. I'd love to run weekdays 4-8 but it may affect the CYOA and takes away from me time.
It feels good coming home covered in dirt and rust, but nothing beats being a QM.
>>
>>28503713
Alright, I understand. If you think it will mess with the CYOA then take your time. See ya next week.
>>
>>28503594
Oh, neat, the strong silent type.
This will be fun, looks like we'll need to get the mind reading spell just to understand what he's saying.

I guess his first job should be to have him check Astray's ears. Just in case.
>>
>>28505630
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.