[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: El Luchadore Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock88.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
clock88.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
>>28485169
>If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

Post your sheets for the 88th session of TimeQuest
>>
File: AndthatnowishowIkilledEon.jpg (664KB, 879x766px) Image search: [Google]
AndthatnowishowIkilledEon.jpg
664KB, 879x766px
>>28485189
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>28485189
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Crumple's Face When.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Crumple's Face When.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
>>28485189
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1464931678887.png (16KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464931678887.png
16KB, 697x512px
>>28485189
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>28485189
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
>Previous thread
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28432566

>Crumple: 5/2
>Honey: 5/2
>Onyxia: 5/3
>Nero: 8/6
>Luke: 5/5
>Southern: 6/6

>Year: 1501 AE
Last time on TQ,

Onyxia furthered her investigation into Dome G-777, and found a way into the depths of the Dome. She discovered a pristine town that seemed to suffer none from the horrors on the surface. Meanwhile, just outside, Southern had followed the dogs and watched as they began on their assault of the Dome's defenses, finding the trail Onyxia had left behind through their shield.

Honey had successfully escaped the assault of Caduceus in the underground junkyard, rescuing Lead Head and her rival Bulldozer as well as she made her way back to the Blaster's base by re-tracing her tracks through the sewers.

Nero and Luke had managed to make peace with their Blaster welcoming party upon explaining their connection to Crumple, and were invited into the Blasters' military stronghold to meet with their leader, the Elder known as Papa Kiloton.

>>28485250
Bulldozer grins, "Alright, maybe we can make this work after all, Legs. How about I insult your machine before ripping its head off, then you can tell me how fucking sexy I looked doing it?" As you confirm his suspicious, he nods his head. "Hmm. Yeah. Shade is scary for motherfuckers a hundred times your size. A war-machine like Crumple though...? Easy shit. Only thing in the whole Shade you have to worry about is the Sun and yours truly."

Bulldozer doesn't get the voice is off right away, taking another chance to make a joke before Jet waves his hooves in front of Crumple as you lay down and re-grow Lead Head. "LEAD! By the fuckin' sun, what happened out there?" He leans down, checking Lead Head's pulse, and sighing in relief. "Alright. I'm gonna take her to the medical wing. You're getting your ass up to the Elder and explaining what happened out there. Find our shit or any of those cocksuckers who robbed us blind?"
>>
>>28485391
>>28485223
>Dome G-777, Level 2
As they descend, Steel looks out at the lavish underground town before it disappears "...when I was a colt, I used to ask the same of the aristocrats and royalty of Coltchester. How they could live with themselves knowing they had nothing to fear of the cold while we struggled for every spark of light and flicker of heat. So believe me when I know how it must feel. But..." he turns to you, "Sight always said there is a reason for everything. Something fate has in store. Maybe there's one for why they choose to hold themselves up in here as well."

As the door opens, you successfully spring your trap on the technician, binding the mutant (this one sporting rippling, gooey skin of aquamarine color) and trapping her as she struggles against the floor, looking up at the two of you in terror. Steel nods, "She'll be of use. Level 2 is smaller than Level 1 but we have no idea where to look...." he turns down the halls, and you see signs for various different labs in every direction. "Into the shadowscape? Interrogate?"

>>28485264
Last game, the dogs, roughly three dozen in number, had begun their charge against the shiny, glittering shield surrounding the dome, bizarrely-shaped ponies in the courtyard taking up positions beyond it. Most of the dogs made for the center hole, Red shouting at them to hurry and hop on through, though they are mostly uncovered in doing so: the hole is only big enough for one dog at a time. Meanwhile, about a third of the dogs began firing at the defensive towers place on the outside of the shield to draw fire away from the main group, their shots were having little effect and taking heavy blows from the opposition.
>You, however, had followed in Stealth thanks to Camouflage

You stand on the outside of the large group of dogs as the begin to try and fit through single file into the first hole, but you see two of the towers turn their attention from the distraction dogs to focus on those around you.
>>
>>28485405
>>28485198
>>28485282
"I go by Papa Kiloton, or Pops. But the Blasters are used to callin' me the Elder, so that works just fine by me, thanks. And yes, you're correct: Every Blaster, in the Dome or in the Base, answers to me." He shifts slightly in his chair, several of his paraphernalia jingling. "It's my job to keep our way of life the way it is: self-reliant, isolated, and safe."

Twilight asks, "You seem to work hard keeping your arsenal up to date and repaird..."

The Elder shrugs, "Occasionally living freely means blasting the living guts out of whatever up-and-coming bandit band thinks they're the next Tireks or Junkers and want to take what's ours."

He grunts, looking down at his reflection in one of the buttons, "Eo-Naxx Claw doesn't ring a bell. If he's working that Goudeau cockhead though, I'd pay a pretty vial of rocket fuel for a necklace made out of his beak." As you mention getting in contact with Crumple, he sighs, "Well, that's just dandy. Was getting worried. He better have mentioned my Blaster being in one piece."

From behind, one Blaster salutes, "Excuse me sir, but one of Jet's guards just radioed us: Crumple's returned sir."
"Get his heavy metal ass up here."
>>
>>28485405
"They don't need to hole up. One looked just like that grabber, and another had their head on fire! They shouldn't have anything to worry about being like that. I bet they just stole this Dome..."
Onyxia grumbles during their elevator ride.

Once the mutant is bound, Onyxia sprints over, staring down with a bit of disgust seeing the slimy skin.
"Obviously."
She remarks to Steel's suggestions, taking him in one hoof and the prisoner in the other as she warps the trio into the Shadowscape.
>Shadow Warp, Automatic

As they step into the shadows, Onyxia pulls the cables from the mutants mouth so it can talk.
"What are you researching down here?! What is this Dome with a city this big under it?!"
Onyxia shouts down at the creature, eyes narrowed in glare.
>>
>>28485405
Southern's wire latches onto a tower and points it at the other.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>28485419
>If he's working that Goudeau cockhead though, I'd pay a pretty vial of rocket fuel for a necklace made out of his beak."
"Cool we're on the same side, wouldn't of guessed with how many guns you point our way. Whats got you guys curmudgeon over this Goudeau, did he steal your wardrobe?"

Luke turns head once the news if given "Oh sweet! Crumps is still alive."
>>
>>28485419
Nero listens as the Blaster steps in and salutes, not turning to look at him, before turning back to Kiloton.

"Well Elder Kiloton, I must say I'm impressed. This fortress is vastly superior to the underground ruins that mostly occupy the Shade. But I'm afraid your isolated way of life may cease to appeal to you after you hear what I have to say next." the god-king says leaning back slightly, folding His hooves over each other.

"What would you say if I told you the Sunfall was caused by a particular group of men. Men who are still alive, and who may be related to your missing equipment?"
>>
>>28485391
"How about thisa instead," Honey looks at Dozer with a big grin, "you leave my badass home in one damna piece, and I can say alla the sexy shit you wanta when I've got youa in my bed and I don't wakea up for once."

Once Dozer is done making his jokes and such, Honey comes up and snatches the microphone away.
"Hey, asa much as I love hearing you speaka, you're gonna havea to lay the fuck low for a bit. We'rea kinda back in Blaster turfa, and these guys are stilla super pissed at you fora whatever the hella you and that sneaky bitcha did. And really, I'd like you ina one piece and alive ifa we're going to put Crumple's suspensiona to the test later."

With Bulldozer (hopefully) silenced for a bit, Honey speaks as Crumple.
"Well, I found a junkyard. Had a lot of nice shit in it. That said, got into a fight just as I found a way to go deeper, and the ceiling got a bit busted. Wouldn't be that much of a fucking problem if this place wasn't, for some damn reason, not out in the middle of the sun."

"As for the Elder, he can wait. I've been bashed, stabbed, plasma'd, shot, thrown, and damn near everything else minus the fucking sun itself hitting me when I was down there. I need to take five and patch myself up before I fall apart."
Crumple leaves the Blaster's to tend to Lead while it goes somewhere fairly quiet.

Honey shuts Crumple's voice off again.
"Alrighta Big D," Honey says, finally thinking of a nickname for him, "I need to patcha Crumple up a bit. If youa can help me, greata. If not, still sticka around with me; I could usea something to look at in between fixing shit."
Smirking, and filled with renewed energy, Honey goes around Crumple and fixes the bot up.

>Out of combat Repair
>>
>>28485429
As you, Steel, and the technician are pulled into the shadowscape, the goo-skinned mutant opens her eyes wide in terror as you sweep the cape over her, closing them and re-opening when all around you is the dark reflection of Level 2's corridors. She struggles in her bonds before you release the cables from her mouth, causing her to gasp and turn her eyes up at you,

"W-what are you doing...?! How did you get down here?"

Steel draws his blade, "Answer the questions."

The gooey skin around her ripples and shakes as she seems to shiver, "W-we have multiple projects going on. Medicine, rocket science, genetics, i-it's a larger level than it looks! I'm just with Mutant Physiology..." she wiggles slightly, "And the city...? What do you mean, 'what is it'? Aren't you from Level 1?"

>>28485458
Your wires shoot out and surround the nearest cannon, pulling against its turrets towards another tower firing at the dogs. You keep the lasers its fires from firing at the dogs directly, shooting around them instead, but the gears of the tower pull too harshly against your strings, not aiming at the adjacent tower either.

The dogs making it through the hole start to fire at the guards taking up defensive positions in the courtyard, some of them already taking shots as Red shouts, "Push! Push dogz! Don't stops till we can smell their blood!"
[1d10+1] Guards inside the shield
[1d10] Dogs inside the shield firing
[1d10] Dogs firing on the towers
[1d10+2] The towers swerving back on the dogs

>>28485524
"Don't take it so personally. Blasters point a pretty high level of firepower at any outsider that gets through the gates. Need to watch our assets now more than ever. And I wish: the bird and his team came in with promising trade but made off with some of our most rare and valuable equipment. Equipment we can no longer replace. So yeah. We're a little more pissed than usual."
>>
>>28485775
>>28485595
"Well, I should hope so. We've put in a good number of generations to see that there isn't a more secure spot in the Shade than our compound. Keeping out the undesirables isn't always easy, but maintaining our self-sufficiency has been key to our way of life."

As you make your suggestion, the elder turns his head on its side, "I'd say you should take a break from the Dash. The world's been like this for centuries. Whoever or whatever made the world like this, they're long since worm food. And the odds of them being involved with our recent thefts? Seems pretty fuckin' slim. It's the most successful in a while but we've had robberies in the past."

>>28485675
Bulldozer takes a moment to flex his arms, "Hey, alright, I'm a gentleminotaur. I'll just cripple the legs and waltz in once that's done so we can get comfy." As you point out their in the Blaster base, Bulldozer laughs, "Hahahaha! These suckers again, let me tell you. That Goudeau is a pompous ass but he knows how to pull a con. Still can't believe we made off that easy just because we flashed a little shiny tech their way." He crosses his arms, "Should just let me out and let them TRY to get even with the Bulldozer."

As you explain yourself to Jet, he glares, "An underground junkyard... out in the middle of the sun?!" He shakes his head, "It's, not impossible, honestly. You know how we have our base backed up against the edge of the Shade. Could be those underground tunnels went further away from it than you thought." As you brush off the Elder, he growls, "Now wait a minute! You come back empty hooved and with my friend knocked out?! You deserve the Elder a damned explanation."

Bulldozer rolls his eyes, following on behind Honey, "I know my way around a plasma-cannon or two but I don't know what I can do to this cheap hunka junk," he looks at the battered green walls, "Don't even know what you made this thing out of..."
>Repairs begun, 7/4 to Crumple
>>
>>28485775
"That's none of your business, got it?!"
Onyxia shouts, stomping her hoof as the mutant questions their origin after explaining the labs.

"Multiples? You're going to explain everything you know about these projects, and tell us where all of these labs are."
She says slowly, voice seething. She turns her head to Steel after her demand.
"Carry it, let's keep moving."

As they walk, Onyxia turns her head back to the mutant.
"Now, I ave one important question for you. What is this Dome doing that's causing those earthquakes outside."
She calls flatly.
"You'll tell me what you know about them, or whoever *will* know about them."
She states, holding up her hoof as it shifts into a blade to match Steel's.
>>
>>28485775
>breaking stealth
She yanks the wires around to make the tower shoot at the guards.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>28485775
"Equipment, wardrobe, eh close enough."

Luke interjects after the Elder's response to Nero "What if they could time travel, huh? They've been prancing all around the timeline sticking their dick in everyone's business. Just ask Crumple Zone, he can back us up."
>>
>>28485777
"I kickeda your ass back there, anda they'll blast me anda Crumple because I've been hiding youa. And keep in mind, you'rea still kinda down to mya size, so that shit isn't gonna feela like me later."

"Hey," Honey remarks, looking up from her work, "thea first Crumple was a hunka of junk. This one wasa actually rebuilt from...lessa junky metal shit."
She goes back to working on Crumple, attempting to make a bit of a show of it with Dozer there.
"That, anda I rescued some of mya kind in a different time thing ora whatever. So they filled Crumple witha all this plant stuff. Some kinda of magical bullshit, but I'm nota complaining."
>More repairs!

There isn't a response from Crumple to Jet, just the eye light dimming down to show a sort of unresponsive state.
>>
File: Ewr4lgX.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ewr4lgX.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>28485777
"Ordinarily yes, but this conflict is wider in scope then you know. As I told your subordinate before, My servants and I are time-travelers. I was not exaggerating when I told Backfire that I was 'Emperor' Nero, and that the alicorn with Me is 'Princess' Twilight. We are all gods and heroes, called forward through time to deal with this apocalypse of yours."

Nero raises a hoof, and a transparent portal opens up next to Kiloton, dropping out a stack of photographs displaying the inside of Freedom Ring's cell. Several of the shots show the room's window, outside of which thick snow, medieval buildings, and ponies in Pre-Hearth dress can be seen.

"Those photos were taken over a thousand years in the past, in a place known as the Earth Republic."

As Kiloton comes to pictures of the Order's symbol, Nero continues.

"They call themselves the Order of Eon. A group of time-travellers dedicated to the world's destruction. Eo Naxx Claw, who I believe is working with your Goudeau, is a high ranking member."

Nero pauses, letting Kiloton respond to the revelation.
>>
>>28485782
The slimy pony immediately shuts up as you snap your hoof, Steel leaning down to hoist her up and over his withers as she continues to writhe in her bonds, "B-but there's so many, I-I don't even know them all! I-I can show you a map if you promise to let me go, please." As you refer to her as an it, she fumes, "IT?! Excuse me?"

As you hoist your sword up to her, she looks at it with sheer terror in her eyes, "Oh by the Master... p-please, I'll answer. The recent quakes are under control, I assure you, I-I'm not involved with Project F-M-T-T-M but the rockets will NOT have any affect on the homes on Level 1 aside from minor disruptions, the tests are completely safe."

"F-M-T-T-M? What does that mean?"

"C-classified, I don't know the exact acronym."

>>28485806
Casting aside your cover, your strings wrap around the turret more fully, this time totally enrapturing its barrels in thin razor twine. Your strings pull the tower forcibly against its servos, grinding as its turrets take aim at the energy shield and blasts through the hole, hitting several of the bizarre looking guards ponies as the lasers explode on impact, sending them flying. The dogs take cover as the lasers fire through, cheering as you get the death machine on their side and howling gleefully as more dogs push through the holes
>two of the dogs going through the hole are shot down however by more guards, but of the 12 guards seen just outside the dome, one has his armor burnt all the way through as the rest scatter for more cover. "Hahahahaha!" Red shouts, "Stupid ponies! Hows it feel to be blasted by own blasters?!"

[1d10+1] Guards inside the shield
[1d10+1] Dogs inside the shield firing (increased due to higher presence)
[1d10] Dogs firing on the other towers.
[1d10+2] Other towers aim on the one you've appropriated.
>>
>>28486054
>Forgot to mention for Southern, Laser Tower acquired as a minion

>>28485863
The Elder pulls out an ancient base-ball card, one you used to own as a foal and one your parents might have even kept. "Well, I guess I have to admit: I'd blast their asses to hell for stealing one of my tokens as much as the high-tech they stole. But, what they took was definitely important. Your buddy Crumple wanted it bad enough, any way."

>>28485897
>>28485863
As the photos drop out, Kiloton reaches forwards to grab them, eyes opening slightly wider as he checks through them. "The.. Earth Republic?" His eyes narrow, "I've seen these clothes before. I have an old book, BARELY hanging together by the spine... print is burnt of in most parts but the pictures fared better. Incredible... so THAT'S what snow all over the place looks like. Heh," he looks up, and regains his steely look. "This... wait, how do I know you didn't just make these? A decent functioning computer could generate something this convincing."

As you pull out the symbol and explain the order, he still looks dubious, but then he pauses as you show him the symbol. "Wait. Back the fuck up..." he pulls at the picture with the symbol on it, "This. THIS was on the flanks of one of the fuckers that came in with Goudeau!"

>>28485866
Bulldozer snorts, "A lucky break. I didn't know you had upgraded. Got me off my guard was all, Crum-... uh, Honey."

As you continue to work, Bulldozer chuckles. "Less junky metal shit, huh? Doesn't sound like that big an upgrade." He raises an eyebrow, "A buncha you, whatcha call it, Breezies made all this plant shit everywhere? Shoulda told them it made it look girly as hell... which, I guess ain't a crime considerin' the pilot. Whatcha mean by 'different time thing'?"

>Repairs continue, 7/6

Jet sighs, looking at you sternly as Lead Head is taken away, "15 minutes. Then you're up there. Or you're scrap in the bottom of this silo, here me?"
>>
>>28486054
The controlled turret blasts the other towers.
[1d10+2]

She makes another trap to round up the guards and capture them.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>28486054
"You'll point out the maps first."
She says, before turning away at her fuming.
"None of you things here look right, how can I tell what you are?"

"You're using rockets? What for?!"
She holds her sword closer to the mutant.
"Minor disruptions? Do you know how many tunnels have collapsed outside? How many innocents died from all the quakes you're causing?!"
She shouts, anger rising.
>>
>>28486063
>"You don't believe Me? How about this then."

A portal opens above Nero's hoof, dropping out a modern era book in perfect condition. He flips through it for a moment, before settling on a page. He stands, walking over and handing the book to Kiloton, before stepping back and retaking His seat. On the page above the story of the battle is a photo of a stained glass window depicting a golden-maned, red-eyed crystal pony, bow drawn in a chariot pulled by pegasi, surrounded by a cavepony, the old Crumple Zone, Lukewarm [sans bandages and cape] and others fighting against Garfield and the griffons. The caption below, in computer-printed type is "Emperor Nero and his allies in the Battle of Ur-Lucius, as depicted in Canterlot Castle."

"Now then, if we've gotten that out of the way-" the king continues.

"Whats this about that symbol being on someone's flank?"
>>
>>28486157
First line shouldn't have been greentext*
>>
File: Honey's Excited Face.jpg (30KB, 301x304px) Image search: [Google]
Honey's Excited Face.jpg
30KB, 301x304px
>>28486063
She grins smugly at Bulldozer.
"Luck hasa nothing to do with it. I'ma just that fucking badassa."

Honey looks around a bit.
"Yeah, the shita kinda catches fire, but I stilla like it."
She keeps walking through Crumple, finishing up the last of the repairs from within.
"But yeah; THISA Crumple has two extra barrelsa on the gatling gun, two tubesa to fire with, and missiles nowa have rad ass faces on thema! And, of course, the newa tail you seemed to likea."
>Last of the repairs

"As for thea different time thing, well, how abouta I tell you later? 'Cause, honestly, I'm nota in the mood for explaining shita."
At that moment, Jet's ultimatum can be heard, which make Honey go up to Dozer boldly and jump at him. She holds herself up on him with her hooves around his neck, and grins widely.
"By mya count, we have some timea, and in a good enougha spot. How about you helpa me with a few yearsa worth of 'problems.' Mostly caused bya you."
>>
>>28486063
Luke comes forward as Kiloton reviews Nero's photos "Yeah and if you're still leaning skeptical check this out." Luke presents his bat to Kiloton "The brand ought to be the same as the pone's bat on that card you got there, if I remember right."
[1d10] for Luke remembering right

>>28485897
>>28486063
Luke siffs through the photos too "Hay Nero, any chance you got the picture with us posing next to King Grabby at the ur-lucious in there?"
>>
>>28486157
"Damn, you only got the stained glass version huh."

Luke takes a gander at the pictorial of the stain glass "I can't believe they omitted the alcohol. Classic Celestian historical revision. Ask anyone from 2000 years ago and they'll tell you LukeWarm had a bottle in his hoof more often than he had a bat."
>>
>>28486192
>>28486234
"I didn't take that one, so no. I only got a camera after we visited your era."
>>
>>28486123
The slime pony nods her head, "A-alright, but, you're going to need to have to take us out of the Zero Zone first, you can't read the maps in here. I can show you where to go after that..." as you tell her she doesn't look right, she gets angry once again, "Things?! What do you have to talk about not looking right, look at the two of you! That sort of prejudice was what the Master made Swing City to remove..."

As you ask what the rockets are used for, she calmly states, "For... exploring the Unknown, of course. To find intelligent life beyond G-777." As you comment on innocents, she snaps back, "W-w-wait just a moment! Not a single innocent soul has died from our rocket tests!"

"The dogs tell a different tale." Steel chides.

"The dogs...? The dogs are monsters. Soulless savages who would destroy us if they ever made it inside our home, just like everything else beyond our home. Every mutant knows that..."

>>28486182
Bulldozer points at you, "Moment we're settled here, we're havin' a re-match, toots. Your toy car ain't still ain't got shit on me." He whistles as you walk him through the machinery, "Though, got to admit, digging the extra fire power you're loading. Guess I shouldn't be surprised: if ALL breezies are gun-nuts like you, sweets, it's no wonder they outfitted this thing with so much rad shit."

He shrugs, "Hey, baby, I'm in no rush. Just a weird thing is all I thought. The Bulldozer is never in a rush, because the Bulldozer makes his own damned time." After the ultimatum comes and you leap into his rippling arms, he holds you by the hips, raising an eyebrow and grinning, "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it DON'T involve any ass-kickings I've given your toy you ain't repaired yet?"
>>
>>28486392

>>28486103
The laser tower you take control of fires on the other towers, lasers exchanged with each other as they blast one another to oblivion, scraps firing all around in the huge cross-fire as the distraction dogs join in on the carnage, destroying the tower you control but a number of those surrounding the hole as well, giving the dogs safer passage. The dogs that have made it through the hole close the gap between them and the mutant guards, the armored defenders retreating back towards the second hole made in the dome itself as they fire and take more casualties. Your strings manage to wrap around one of the guards, grasping him and preventing him from firing as the remaining 10 leave him and shout, "Call for back up! We need more guards up front, there's something freaky going on with our defenses!"
>Lost the tower, but acquired a guard, +1 to rolling with laser

Red pushes the fight further in, but you see inside the shield a new set of defensive measures pop into view: floating, metal spheres, with a red-ring in their center, pop out of the ground in groups of four at a time, floating towards you and the dogs as they fire out odd, energy-based rings from their mid-sections
>[1d10+1] The spheres
>[1d10+1] The dogs inside the shield
>[1d10+1] The guards defending

>>28486157
Papa Kiloton turns through the pages quickly, his eyes racing between each and every page. "I... I've never seen an old-world book this pristine." He holds his hoof over the cover a moment, "It doesn't even have a single burn mark. And these photos of you... where in the Shade...?"

>>28486192
Then, after Luke presents the bat, he drops the book on his lap, leaning forward to grab the bat. "A 1002 Applewood Swatter. Holy fucking shit... and its in near mint fucking condition. I haven't seen one yet that wasn't burnt to ash and I've looked my whole life!" He grabs Luke by the wrappings around his neck, and pulls him forward, "Kid, how much you want for this?"

(1/2)
>>
>>28486403
>>28486157
>>28486192
He takes a breath, re-composing himself and letting Luke go. "Hrrmmth... I'm sorry. Got a little carried away. I need to process this. To look this over. What you're showing me is... hard to explain otherwise, got to admit, but you understand, the concept of time-travel... it's science fiction. The compound depends on me to make the big calls and I can't make 'em lightly." He looks at the photo with the symbol again, "But, you do have me believing there's more to you all than I initially thought." He picks up the photo,

"The stallion who had this symbol. He came in with Goudeau, Bulldozer, and the rest of his gang when they first offered their trade. Wore a suit of old, rust-colored power armor that covered him entirely, made him the biggest behind Bulldozer. Obviously some sort of mutant, the freak he had six legs, but I told my Blasters to ease up on the jokes in light of the offer they were makin'. Disappeared along with the rest of them..." he looks up, "So, if your Order IS involved with our robbery... what did they want? What are they even' doin anymore? If their goal was to destroy the world then, hell," he points outside, chuckling, ", mission fuckin' accomplished, right?"
>>
>>28486403
The wire ties the guard and drops him on the ground below the turrets, keeping him out of reach and incapacitated.
>"Dismissing" the guard

She then makes a trap for the ring machine. [1d10+3]
>>
>>28486461
>Old Cloaking Device
>Recharge 3, instant, on a success if you roll a critical failure, can negate the penalties by slipping away unseen for a few moments (though the action still fails).
[1d10]
>>
>>28486272
"Yeah, yeah I know Ug did, I was just kinda hoping."

>>28486403
Luke reels his bat back in hugging it tightly "Hell no you can't have my bat! It was gift from my a long time childhood friend. Besides the kill count on this thing would make you shudder, I'm hoping once I get a thousand heads it might get possessed."
>>
>>28486392
"Zero Zone?"
Onyxia questions, the anger and edge lost in her voice on the given name. She quickly holds her sword back up.
"We'll get to the map first, then step out. And no shouting or anything like that, got it?"
She threatens.

"Hey, we're perfectly fine. And there's other normal ponies out there too, you're the strange ones."
She snides back at the mutant's anger.

"Intelligent life? Have you ever stepped outside of this Dome? There's plenty of other life out there trying to get by while you all sit here safe in your little city!"
Onyxia shouts at her statement.

"So much for your 'Master' removing prejudice."
Onyxia snips at the mutant's comment on the dogs.
"They've done nothing but help me when I got here, and they have to scavenge to live. And then *your* rockets go and bury them alive when their tunnels collapse. Even their home is breaking apart with each quake. Who knows, your little rockets might be crushing countless others out there, other ponies trying to survive down here!"
Onyxia continues shouting, turning away in a huff.
"Come on Steel."

Onyxia follows with Steel along the directions to the closet map that the mutant can give, warping the three of them back out of the Shadowscape once they reach it.
>Shadow Warp, Auto [Leave]
>>
>>28486392
"Yeah, noa. Let's just say I'ma pretty damn unique Breezie," she remarks as she adjusts herself in his grip. At the tease, looks slightly annoyed/pouty.
"Listen fucker, I'vea gone years just hoofing it cause Ia didn't get this shrink ray until VERY recentlya. And even after getting it, Ia still haven't gotten any actiona! And I'd like to nota have a rocket explosiona get in the way, so how abouta cutting the talk and just fucka me already!"
There was a slight bit of apprehension on her face suddenly.
"...coulda you lead? I actually don'at have a damn clue whata happens after it's in."
>>
>>28486408
"I don't know. But what I do know is that they're working with Goudeau. And if he is as powerful a warlord as I've heard, I will need an army of My own to oppose Him." the king says looking around the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrFiOjxk5s

"If you're willing to break out of this place, and end this endless siege of the world vs your people, I think I may just have found one."

Nero reaches into His pocket, pulling out two gemstones. Everything he took out vanishes into golden particles and flies into the gems, which He then closes His 'fist' around, looking to Kiloton.

"Will you join Me? The Order of Eon is powerful, but victory would mean the end of the Sunfall, and of this horrid wasteland."
>>
>>28486500
"Uh.... yes, that's where we are, isn't it? There's entire experiments dedicated to accessing it in one of the wings on Level 2."
Steel asks, "You've... been in here?"
"Me only a few times in my life but, others much more frequent."

As you ask her if she's ever stepped outside this dome, she gasps, "W-what? NO! Of course I haven't, there's nothing out there but death, a-and deranged, insane creatures that would seek to end us just for what we are. That's the sad truth of what's beyond." As you shout, the gooze technician raises her tongue as well, "T-they helped you?! That's impossible... are you saying you've actually been out in that insane no mare's land?! Li-listen to me, you need medical help, I've seen this before... mutants have tried leaving the city and the dome before, to try and join this insane 'Sanctuary', and they go insane from the exposure. Please, just, let me go, I can get you help... there is no real 'world' left outside the Dome!"

As you leave the Shadowscape, you find a room with no technicians in it, listing 24 different research divisions divided into four quarters on level 2. They range greatly, from Genetics, to Rocket Science, to Plasma Research, Zero Zone, etc. You note one room known as 'Project Control' that is lit up green. The scientist points at it. "I-If you're that curious in the quakes, Project Control oversees the launches. But, there will be dozens of mutants in there."

Nearby, on a radio stand, you hear a smooth voice speak through
>"Hey, Swingers, another lovely day in our fine little Dome! Coming up next we have a very special marathon of the King to share with you all, but first, a small announcement: be on the lookout for two suspicious looking cats strollin' through the streets of Level 1. One lookin' like he was made of solid metal , the other made of solid fabric, male and female respectively. No need to confront, just contact your local guards. This is G-777 Radio, now back to the tunes..."
>>
>>28486765

>>28486469
>>28486461
Your wires pull the grunt to the ground, pulling him away from the others to incapacitate him as the other guards move back behind the wide hole made in the Dome. As you make your trap for the ring machines, the manage to avoid your wires and fire a salvo of red rings made of solid light towards your hooves. However, thanks to the cloaking device, Southern manages to sleek away stealthily before re-appearing, avoiding the attack.

However, the rings prove more successful among the dogs, six more of them felled by a combination of the rings trapping them and the lasers fired from the defending mutants. Red himself finds a large red ring wrapped around his midsection, and he struggles to pull out along with the other captured mutts. "Graaah...! G-get this stuff of us! G-generous pony, duck!"

[1d10+1] The Spheres
[1d10] The dogs
[1d10+1] The guards

>>28486486
The Elder leans back in his chair, "Ooooof... it has a kill record too? Kid, come on, name your price. That ol' piece you're strapping, it's way outta date. I can hook you up with an upgrade, a sweet one. Have any RPG training?"

Twilight holds up her wings in-between you and the Elder, "T-that is NOT something Luke needs, thank you..."
>>
>>28486767
>>28486547
As you make your offer, the Elder sits back in his chair. He putzes with one of the ornaments on his flight jacket, looking down at an old souvenir button from Manehatten as he stares at his reflection. "Hrrmm..."

He stands up briskly, and moves over to his control console, looking away from you as he stares out into the hole of the Shade from the top of the flight tower. "...you have to admit, it sounds a little too good to be true. Every pony in the Shade has long since made peace with how the world is. Few even ever question there was ever anything different, go their whole lives thinking this is just how things are meant to be." He shakes his head, "I don't know, whether I believe you or not... it's like someone coming to tell me death itself is curable."

He turns towards you, "But, regardless of what good it does... this 'Order' crossed a line. And ol' Papa Kiloton can tell when a sunstorm is brewing." He turns to you, and extends a hoof, "We have a common enemy, so if you need an army, I have one. But we haven't lead an offensive outside of the base since my grandfather's time."

>>28486545
As you vent your frustrations. he listens with a smug look in his eyes up until you ask him to lead. In which case, he laughs, grabbing at his head as he howls in glee. "Ahahahahahaha! Sun above... Honey Bunch, you are NOT what I expected to find insida this metal scrap heap. I'm startin' to love it!"

"Hey, relax: you ain't the first lady the Bulldozer had to lead on through. Trust me, you couldn't ask for fuckin' better." He hoists you up onto his shoulders, carrying you as he rubs your legs, "Sorry to make it so quick, the Bulldozer will be sure to make the next one LAST. Now, where's your bedroom, sweets...?"

>[.......]

20 minutes later, you and Bulldozer are lying in bed, the minotaur leaning back confidently with the sheets a complete mess. You hear a loud pounding and shouting coming from the outside.
>>
>>28486767
Nother trap. [1d10+3]
>>
>>28486777
Nero stands, gripping the old man's hoof in His own, shaking it firmly.

"Leave that to Me. It shouldn't be too difficult for Me to adapt My tactics to your equipment." Nero says breaking the shake, before looking back to the door.

"This is getting ridiculous. Where is Crumple Zone?" the crystal pony says with irritation.
>>
>>28486767
LukeWarm takes a moment to imagine himself blasting in and out of every encounter with an rpg. giving some serious thought to it, but doesn't concede "Its an enticing offer, but Twilight's right. It just ain't my style."
>>
>>28486765
Onyxia pauses as she explains the zone, stepping forward to lean close to Steel's head.
("Do you think we should check that lab out? How could this place have a lab for your cape?")
She whispers to Steel, before turning back to the mutant.

"There's also other Domes with normal ponies, and they've helped us too. Who ever told you all of that? Let me guess, this 'Master' pony?"
She counters back at the mutant's talk.
"And yes, the dogs did help us. They helped us through the 'no mare's land' and find shelter before, and then helped us again earlier today."

"Sanctuary? I haven't heard of any sanctuary out there. And we're perfectly fine, we're not mutants like you or been exposed to anything."
She says down at the mutant.

As they step out of the Shadowscape, Onyxia looks over the map, noting down the locations of the labs.
"Where are the rockets launched from?"
She shouts back to the mutant, before mentally tracing the map to the Medical lab.

Onyxia's ears perk up as the radio sounds out, hearing the cal for them still saying they're on the level above.
"Good, don't have to worry about anything still."

"Come on, we're making a stop before we fix this problem."
Onyxia says to Steel, taking the 3 of them back into the Shadowscape.
>Shadow Warp, Auto

Back in the safety of shadows, Onyxia leads the way to the medical centers.
"What's down at this medical labs then."
She says back to the mutant.
>>
>>28486777
Honey lays next to him, leaning against him like a pillow and her mane down completely and a mess. One of her legs idly brushes along his as she enjoys the afterglow.
"Fucka me, so that is whata I've been missing?"
Her wings flutter slightly, messing the sheets up even more.
"Reallya wish we could do thata again, but-"
As if on cue, the yelling and banging sounded out.
"-yup, figureda. Hmm...."

She doesn't get out of bed, but reaches for the remote instead and activates Crumple. As Crumple activates and stands up, Honey lays on top of Dozer with a happy giggle and guides one of Dozer's hands to her leg.
"Hey, coulda you rub my legs againa all gentle like? That felta really good for whatevera reason."

As Honey gets /comfy/ within, Crumple stands up and grabs Jet's hoof before it bangs again.
"You hit me one more fucking time and I'll rip this off and shove it up your ass," despite the nature of the language, the usual anger and hostility in the voice seemed virtually non-existent.
"Yeah, time's up, I know. I'm all patched up, so I'm on my damn way."
With that, Crumple heads over to the Elder's tower finally.
>>
>>28486886
Steel shakes his head, "I have no idea. I guess it stands to reason other ponies could have discovered it as I did, but..."

The gooze shakes her head, "You must be mis-remembering. The outside will twist you, turn you, just like it did my... just, please, you have to believe the Master. Everything he's done he's done for us, he has proved the outside is nothing but a nightmare." As you question Sanctuary, she turns up an ear, "You... don't know about Sanctuary? A-and what do you mean you're not mutants! Look at you two."

As you ask about the rockets, she adds, "The rockets aren't fired from inside the dome: they're constructed on Level 0, the Dome itself, and then sent out on a track as far from the Dome as we dare. From there they're launched to the Unknown." Steel turns his head,
"We saw something moving on a track behind the dome when we first entered..."

You pull all of you into the Shadowscape once again, and as you head to the medical centers, the mutant answers, "It's where we research medicine, cures, treatments... you know how mutants' genetic variance can lead to hundreds of unknown ailments. We do our best to take care of them all in here, though, we can't save every one..."

>>28486818
The guards fire their weapons at the dogs, and three more of the dogs are felled by the shots. However, the dogs firing manage to push back the guards even further, downing another one of their number as they dig in behind the hole, the spheres now leading the primary offensive. However, your wires trap several of them in their floating place as more rise from behind, Red breaking through his bonds as some of the bigger of the pack try to push on through towards the hole
>A Trap Sphere was captured in the trap: +1 to their attacks (those who are hit by their projectiles lose -1 to rolls unless they spend an action to break free)

[1d10+1] Remaining spheres
[1d10+1] Dogs
>>
>>28486994
>>28486861
Kiloton shakes firmly before releasing, "My Blaster's don't usually take orders well from outsiders. You may need some of my best lieutenants to keep the peace. How familiar are you with our equipment, exactly?"

As you ask about Crumple Zone, Kiloton looks to a clock on the control panel, "No idea..." as the guard answers back,

"Oh, sir, Jet sent back an update: Crumple needed 15 minutes to make repairs before coming back up..."

>>28486875
Twilight takes a long breath, "Phew! Thank Celestia..."

The Elder growls, "Fine. But mark my words, son, I'll find something you want more than that bat by the end of your stay. You have one of my childhood dreams gripped in your hooves."

>>28486902
Bulldozer chuckles, rubbing his knuckles, "Hehehe... well, *huff* what did I tell ya? Couldn't ask for a better first. Don't expect it all to be like that, though: the Bulldozer is one of a kind."

As you go for the remote and activate, Bulldozer abides by your wish, taking time to rub your legs, "Sure. But you gotta tell me I'm the baddest merc in the Shade while I'm doin' it, sound fair?"

>Outside, Jet jumps back as you re-activate, and fumes, "Well, good, get going. You've kept the Elder waiting long enough as it is."

>>28486902
>>28486875
>>28486861
Following the 20 minutes, Crumple finally makes her way back up to the control tower of the base, meeting again with Nero, Luke, Twilight, and the Elder. The Elder crosses his hooves, "I don't like waiting, Crumple. I'm waiting to hear what the hell happened from your point of view. Made nice with your associates here in the interim."
>>
>>28486994
Trap sphere thing [1d10+3]
Sphere thing attacks other sphere things [1d10+1]
>>
>>28486994
"...We can worry about it later. We have important things to do."
She comments quietly after Steel trails off.

"Only twisted thing we saw out there was some big Grabber. Everything was normal, just ruined cities and other Domes." She retorts to the mutant's claim.
"Magic, and natural ability."
She states, pointing to Steel and herself respectively on each word to tell they're not mutants.

"They were... We need to move."
Is all she states before bursting into a sprint, running to the medical bay.
"If you're testing stuff you must have some finished products. You'll point out anything that can help heal up wounds."
She commands to the mutant as they run.

Once she reaches the medical bay, she decloaks the trio, making a quick search for anything she could use to refresh up the scraps and damage the Dome's defenses inflicted on their break in.
>Shadow Warp [Leave], Auto
>>
File: Intermission.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Intermission.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>28486998
"Not very, but I should have little difficulty figuring them out. As to your men, I'm sure that won't be a problem. I have a way of motivating people."

As the guard comes back Nero looks extremely annoyed.

"Repairs My-"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOBw6XwqRo

Nero spends the 20 minutes in the revolving chair, waiting patiently with ever-growing annoyance as Crumple goes over her 15 minute time limit. He stands up suddenly as she enters.

"And there she is. Plucked petal by petal. Feel better?" Nero asks sarcastically.
>>
>>28486998
"Onlya cause you're the only merc thata is even a challenge for mya bot, sure."
She enjoys the feeling a bit first before saying it with the remote's microphone off.
"Youa are the baddest merc ina the Shade."
This is then followed by a kiss to his cheek, then she goes back to piloting Crumple.

>>28486998
"Well shit, everypony is here," Crumple 'greets' as it enters, the voice notable to all sounding rather...calmer.
"What? You all miss me that fucking much?"

"As for what happened, went through some tunnels. Lead and I blew up some stalkers. We got to some junkyard and found another tunnel when we were jumped on by Big-I mean, Bulldozer. Oh, and that one bitch this guys knows," Crumple says, motioning to Nero, "Ca-douche-eus I think his name was? Anyway, I almost finished kicking Bulldozer's ass when that bitch interrupted our awesome fight. So...I had to run away. Got too banged up from fighting Bulldozer, the ceiling was breaking and the sun was shining into the junkyard, and Lead was out cold mid fight. Did give the fucker a good burn before I left, though."

>>28487081
Crumple looks at Nero.
"You have no ide-" there was the forming of a giggle, but it gets cut off into static as the microphone is shut off.
"Yeah, pretty good."
>>
>>28487125
"Its Caduceus. And I'm glad this couldn't have waited. If you hadn't have insisted on doing this now, we might have been able to go after Him!"

"You're fully repaired now, right?"
>>
>>28487214
"Hey, I was nearly killed. Again," Crumple replies back with a shrug, "and yeah, all 'fixed' up."
The very slightest of laughs comes out of Crumple.
>>
>>28487039
As you mention the grabber, the mutant bows her head, "Y-yes. So many of our kind HAVE lost their minds to the horrid reality of the outside. They're in our every prayer. Which is why we do our best to ensure no mutant ever leaves the oasis we've made here for ourselves." As you point out the differences, she raises a gooey brow, "Natural ability...? You realize that describes almost every mutant, right?"

You run towards the medical bay, she looks up at you in genuine concern, "I-I'm sorry, are you injured?"

You de-cloak in the medicine bay, oddly empty save for two unconcious mutants lying on some beds nearby, one a pony with reptilian skin and the other a pony with eight eyes. Steel looks around, "No doctors...?"

The technician shakes her head, "T-that's weird, there's usually SOME pony on call at all times.... w-well, here," she nods her head towards a white case on the counter, "That should help you. Where are you injured...? I'm trained to use it."

>>28487012
The wires spring around and nail another Trap Sphere, their rings missing you as they're forced to contend with the wires you throw up to defend yourself. The one you've trapped already has trouble dealing with its cohorts, but you nab your second as the spheres try and re-convene on you and the dogs
>2nd sphere acquired for attack.
>Remaining spheres [1d10+1]

The dogs, this round, take a significant beating from the guards that have taken refuge inside the Dome: as they fall back further in, they pump the dogs that made it past the energy shield full of laser bolts, causing many of them to drop as Pink scurries around trying to cover for their wounds. The remaining dogs that were focusing on the towers earlier start racing for the hole to join you as the Danger Dogz take a breather from the combat as they continue to incur losses. Besides the spheres, however, the guards on are on the run. Red shouts, "G-go! Dogs no stop! This last chance, make it dogs best chance!"
>>
>>28487253
>>28487081
Kiloton chuckles, "I get that aura about you. A leader's aura. But, as you might be able to tell, Blasters can also be stubborn. We're traditional folk, and traditionally outsiders are frowned upon. They may need a little push."

>>28487125
Bulldozer smiles, "THAT'S what I like to here... hehe... you know, maybe this whole deal didn't turn out completely fuckin' south after all.

As you step into the Elder's domain, he rolls his eyes, "How long I gotta stay couped up in here exactly, Legs? The Bulldozer ain't a coward who hides just cause its convenient."

>>28487125
>>28487081
As Crumple finally arrives, the Elder leans in and listens intently, "Great, you found one of the bastards. Was hoping to bring him back alive for a little Q and A, but if the sun roasted the shit, whatever. Shame though, we've had better deals with him in the past..." he sighs, "You have my thanks for getting my Lead Head out of there safely, Crumple. Lost enough over this whole ordeal. Got word from the medical wing: she's got a minor concussion but she should pull through just fine."

He points to Nero and Luke and Twilight, "Well, while we were waiting on you to get back, I had an interesting conversation with your, employer is what I've been hearing?" He stands up, "To make a long story short, we just had a very interesting conversation about 'time travel', if there's anything you want to add to that Crumple. Not sure how much I'm believing of what I'm hearing, but, I'm convinced the Blasters might have a more personal stake in this than I initially thought. Thinking of making it more than just one Blaster who goes with you next time." He looks at you, "You didn't happen to recover anything on your trip, did you?"
>>
>>28487253
>Only one minion slot for Southern, just the one Trap Sphere atm
>>
>>28487253
Another trap. [1d10+3]
Sphere 1 shoots more targets. [1d10+1]
>>
>>28487253
"There's nothing horrible out there aside from the few robots and the other mutants that have 'lost their minds'. You're being lied to."
Onyxia says flatly.
"I did this by choice and I can go back to normal whenever I want. That's the difference."
She retorts.

She looks around the bay, not caring about the eerie emptiness. She eyes the two unconscious beings apprehensively as she goes and grabs the case.

"Guard the door."
She says to Steel, taking the mutant from him and loosening the bonds so they can use their front hooves and stand, but leaving the back legs tied enough so they can't run.
"A few burns and shocks all over, and those ring things got my hooves."
She holds up her sword hoof at the mutant again, before shifting it back to normal.
"Don't try anything funny."
She threatens one last time, before handing the case over to let her work.
>>
>>28487258
"Then I'll push them." Nero says simply.
>>28487236
"And so was Luke, but you don't see him running off trying to sleep with the first mare he sees."

"Who is this Bulldozer anyway? You mentioned he was your 'rival', the Elder says he was working with Goudeau, and you just burned 20 minutes with him, so who is he?"
>>28487258
>>28487236
"If he's still in there, throw him out here." Nero commands when the Elder complains he's not still alive.
>>
>>28487258
"Ata least until away from alla the firepower. What? Am I suddenly nota good enough for youa," she asks, teasing him with her legs a bit.
"You reallya want to deal witha them when you've gota me?"

>>28487258
"If you mean through the tunnels, picked up a junker of a hovercar that I need to pay somepony back. If you mean the time travel shit," Crumple turns around, letting the flail tail hit the ground, "picked this up from a dead grif I killed with...another pony who was pretty damn cool. But what's awesome about this is...."
Crumple then demonstrates how the flail grows in size.
"It gets even more deadly!"

>>28487309
"We will talk about that shit later. For now, he was a fellow badass who fought for the wrong side."
Crumple looks away from Nero.
"Sorry, I left the body back there. Besides, you guys would just kill him anyway. Then who would I have to compare myself to? You?"
>>
>>28487348
"Not until we've interrogated him we wouldn't. Now throw him out here. I want to head after Caduceus as soon as possible, and he's already delayed us enough as it is."
>>
>>28487367
"Listen, you can't talk to him, he's dead," Crumple says, trying to motion shrinking him down, "now just drop it. You're seriously starting to kill my good mood here."
>>
>>28487299
"'Nothing horrible'...? Are you joking?! We've seen images! A blasted, hellish landscape on fire. The heavens falling down around your head? Mad mutants, robots gone haywire, and killers roaming every inch? The Master has not lied to us, he protects us. We have everything we could ever need and we're safe from what the outside would do to us."

Steel goes to keep an eye on the door, and the Gooze sighs as you release her bonds around her forehooves, "Oooh... thank you." She grabs at the med kit, "Those ring things... you mean the Trap Spheres?" She sighs, "Then you really were outside...and going by Geigaro's radio, the guard is after you." She takes the white med-kit, but pauses at the sword, "I-I won't... I took an oath." She gets to work repairing your wounds

>2 wounds healed as she spends the time fixing up the damage, 5/5
"There we go... now listen, before you do anything rash, I must ask you turn yourselves in. The Master is forgiving, a-and it seems like the sickness is already taking hold... I'm sorry, what was your names?"

>>28487309
Elder chuckles, "You know what, nevermind. You might just be their type after all. So, any plans forming yet?"

>>28487348
Bulldozer grabs you tightly by the hips, "Ah, don't be like that, killer, you know what I mean. I'm just sayin', stayin' couped up in here ain't my style." He points at the screen, "Hey, who's the shiny wimp in the suit...? He kinda reminds me of Ca-douche-eus... and ha! A unicorn with wings? You do know some mutie friends after all, don't ya?"
>>
>>28487404
>>28487348
The Elder lowers his head as you enlarge the mace, "So, you're tellin' the same story... like I stepped into one of those old holovids. But, whatever: point is they didn't leave you anything to pick up. Which means we still have our shit to collect, if you're still on for helping us pro bono."

>>28487309
>>28487348
As you ask Crumple to produce Bulldozer, the Elder turns to scowl at Nero, then Crumple, "Come again...? I thought he said the big bull got left behind."

>>28487291
You throw up your trap to protect against the oncoming ring-storm, the wires protecting you and trapping more of the Spheres as the one you control is forced to fire upon the others nearby. The spheres are shredded by criss-crossing fire and are destroyed in a series of explosions. The spheres take a pause from rising out of the ground, and you notice the guards are so far in the hole through to the dome that they are not visible.

The dogs, meanwhile, continue to lick their wounds, burns from the rings that trapped them and wounds from the lasers that nailed them leaving 10 critically injured on the ground as the other dogs try and pick themselves up, the remaining dogs that were outside the Dome (10) gathering in to make 20 healthy dogs able to continue. Red is among them, and coughs as he rubs at some rough burns caused by the rings fired. He looks up at you, "Grrrgh... aah... thank you, Dress Pony..." he picks himself up, "Lots of dogs hurt... need to push on. Dogz no come this far before! You okays, Dress Pony?" He sniffs you up and down, "No blood... that good."
>As he speaks, you feel a large tremor around you, but it passes as soon as it comes, not dislodging anything above your heads.
>>
>>28487404
>slight change
>"Hey, who's the wimpy-lookin' blonde in the suit...? He kinda reminds me of Ca-douche-eus... and ha! A unicorn with wings? You do know some mutie friends after all, don't ya?"
>>
>>28487404
"That's on the surface. Down here underground I've barely seen any of that. I've seen ponies keep up as normal of a lifestyle they can. I've seen dogs that have helped us and are just trying to live through the ceiling caving in on them every other day. I've even seen a robot or two that's been no issue. Maybe you shouldn't be holed up in here and try to help those that are barely making by, or suffering from your own little experiments."
She comments back as the mutant works on healing her injures.

Treated back up, Onyxia stands, looking out to the door.
"I'm not doing that. I said I'd stop these earthquakes, and I'm going to do that."
She says, stepping back over to Steel.
"Carry her again, we have a rocket to stop."
With the mutant back in tow, Onyxia warps the three othem back to the Shadowscape.
>Shadow Warp, Auto

"You'll get names after this is all done with. Until then, I'm not letting you run off and tell the guards."
She comments, running off to Project Control *and not stopping until she gets there.*
>>
>>28487410
"Why did nobody even attempt to sneak in? Are we really going to assault their base with only the 10 of us? Brilliant work, getting half your troops downed at the front door. Get your head out of your ass, Red. We're going home. Onyxia suffers from a bad case of what I call 'magic bullshit'. She is on a level so far above us that there's no point in persisting."

[1d10] convincing or something
>>
>>28487404
"First we're going to interrogate Bulldozer. Then we'll probably return to the 'junkyard' and look for Caduceus."
>>28487410
>>28487378
"No, you listen. You made us wait here for twenty minutes while Caduceus got away so you could indulge yourself, I'm not waiting thirty more so you can release him once we're away from the Blasters. Unshrink him!" Nero commands sternly.

"If you're so concerned for his well-being, I give you My word he won't be harmed. At least not until I've discerned a good enough reason to."
>>
>>28487404
Although Honey was tensing up, she starts to relax once again from the contact.
"Oh, that'sa Nero," she starts waving her hooves around in psuedo-enthusiasm, "the pony who can talka forever, and emperor of everything ora some shit. Dunno, don't really carea; but I don't have to babysita his ass, so he's okay in my booka. Plus, he can be okay when he wantsa to be. Just looks like his pantiesa are in another twist, though."

"The onea with the wings...ehh, she'sa another one that uses fancy wordsa and shit. But if Nero hasn'ta killed her yet, then I guess she'sa alright too."

Honey sighs as Bulldozer keeps mentioning wanting to get out.
"Yeah, Ia guess I know what you meana. Alright then, if you wanta to jump out, go fora it."
Begrudgingly, Honey rolls off Bulldozer, but gives another kiss before just pouting up at him.
"Don'ta keep me waiting, though."

>>28487410
"Yeah yeah, I'll grab your shit as I'm kicking ass," Crumple says, the robotic voice sounding a little bit like its former self.

"Nah, you just thought I did. I just said I kicked his ass."

>>28487464
There is just a sigh from Crumple.
"Whatever, he's on his way down anyway. Not because of you, but because he wants to."

"And Nero," Crumple looks at him and comes close to whisper, but the head doesn't tilt down to give a Crumple scowl, "you better keep that word, because I have reason to keep him. He's not just some random screw. He's my rival, and my only reason for putting up with all this shit. If not for meeting him and making me do my damn best, I probably would've gone home and never have met you. So...please. Do that for me?"
>>
>>28487258
Luke startles up awake at Crumple's arrival having dozed off during the intermition. "W-ha-hoo uhuh! I'm awake teacher!"

>>28487309
>>28487348
>And so was Luke, but you don't see him running off trying to sleep with the first mare he sees."
"What- what are you guys talking about me for? " Luke looks back and forth expectantly "It wasn't every era, some of the eras didn't have wholesome mares!" He justifies himself for a conversation he has no idea about.

>>28487410
>>28487348
"Cadouchious? I keep hearing this name thrown around. Is that one of the Order members responsible for what happened to Sterling. Did you kick their ass? Huh, did'ya? Tell me you kicked their ass. Tell me you got'em crying for death somewhere in that hellfire factory you call a home Crumps."
>>
>>28487548
"I dunno, just Goldie being Goldie again," Crumple shrugs, sounding oddly calm.

"Yeah, that bitch was in the same time as that Glace fucker and Wing. I only got one good shot on him, though, had to get away or I wouldn't be here right now. But if it makes you any better, I claimed him as my bitch, and this daddy is feeling good enough to put him in his place now."
>>
>>28487443
The goo pony looks down as she finishes treating you, "You sound just like one of those loonies from the Sanctuary... I've seen good mutants buy into their message of 'altruism' and just end up going out there to die. The Master hasn't lied to us yet: the outside of the dome is nothing but doom waiting. If truly innocent souls were being hurt by our tests, I just KNOW the Master wouldn't let them continue. He's a good soul..."

"We come from 'outside'," Steel comments, "I think you should re-evaluate your opinions. We could have killed you. We didn't."

As you pass her back to Steel to carry, you pass back into the Shadowscape, and the gooze pleads with you, "But the projects are very important, and sensitive! You can't interrupt them this far into their phase!"

You stampede your way through the shadow-scape all the way to the Control Room, where you burst in to find several rows of consoles lined with over two dozen mutated ponies, all of them standing attentively watching some large screens you are unable to see the picture of. Behind them, a rather large pony, roughly the size of Steel and sporting six legs, stands watching, turning his shadowy head left and right over them.

>"Final preparations are complete, jet engine test nominal. Project FMTTM is go for launch, count-down 10 minutes for Test #144. Let's see how far we make it this time..."
Meanwhile, the heavily armored pony seems to hum quite loudly to a song as he looks over the crowd, tapping one of his forelegs to some kind of beat. "Hmm? Sorry. Radio had one of my favorite jams on. Repeat that?"
>>
>>28487597
>>28487516
"Hey, at least the purple one's pretty hot. Ya got that goin' for her."

Bulldozer runs a hand through his hair as he's kissed, "Hey, for you? The fuck kinda guy do you think I am? No way I'd leave a girl like you waiting for long. But if I'm gonna be behind the scenes, it's gonna be on my terms..." he stands up, and looks down at you on the bed as he grins, "And don't worry. I'll act like nothin's weird with me and the ol' tin can here once I'm out, Legs."

>>28487548
>>28487516
>>28487464
"So he's... inside you. Right. I heard from Jet you used some kinda shrinking tech on Lead Head, guess that would explain it. But yes," he cracks his neck, "Let him out. Long as he doesn't try anything fuckin' retarded, I'll tell them not to drop any bombs on his head. Yet."

Bulldozer strides down through Crumple's interior, strolling out towards the rear exit as he pops back out to full-size, shocking the guards nearby as they raise their bazookas at him only for Papa Kiloton to wave them down. The hulking minotaur grins, turning around to wave at the Elder. "Hey! Long time no see. Compound looks nice and tidy, hehe." He moves forward to Crumple's side, leaning on him, "Was hopin' ya would send the one thing in the Shade that could possibly stop me after me, Elder, made the whole job even sweeter." He turns to look towards Nero and Luke, scoffing, "So, you wimps wanted to talk, let's..." he pauses as his eyes set on Twilight, "Woah... view-screens don't do you justice, babe." He chuckles, moving on towards the alicorn, Twilight turning to look at Nero and Luke in sheer confusion.

"Uh.... t-thanks? I guess..."
"No need to thank me, the Bulldozer is a gift," he says, shooting a smile whilst ignoring the others.

>bad split, one mre post
>>
>>28487600
>>28487445
Red groans as he rubs at his wounds, "Gooooogh.... w-well, there more of us than THAT... and we could find safe spot, rest up dogs. Get another go." He growls, looking at the ground, "But we can'ts sneaks in," he claws at the ground, claw marks striking against the solid rock, "It all rock! Too hard! No dig, too solid." He looks through the door, "But, w-we have's them on run. That never happened before... maybe we try sneaks now? Until dogs ready?"

As you comment on Onyxia being too far above you, he looks down, ears flopping and shades drooping down his muzzle. "B-but... we so close." He growls, "I-if this no work, Red listen to you... b-but if Red has no alternative, me finish trail. Get Big Green to finish job."
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.