[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the show writers suck so much, then why not hire fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

If the show writers suck so much, then why not hire fans?
>>
>>28479152
then we have double rainboom 2: electric bogaloo

not all writers are bad, they just need some directions and a thight leash, not some 40 yo bald neckbeard that tweets when he farts.
>>
>>28479152
Op pls, you know what would happen. All our shitty clop, shipping, Oc's, and general cancer would be aired on national television. I prefer my dirty secrets to stay dirty AND secret.
>>
>>28479159
Some fans can probably write well
>>
>>28479176
Why would we even write about that shit?
>>
>>28479152
Ya know, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of seeing the same fuckin' Pic and Thread.

You haven't got your answer yet?! Is that it?!
Or do you just like to post the same question over and over?!
>>
fan or disinterested talent, point is they need to hire someones that can write better than Haber & co
>>
>>28479186
let's not lie to ourselves, there are so many sperg Lords out there... I shudder to imagine what they would do with the creative rights to the shows story
>>
>>28479262
But this season has been good.
>>
>>28479484
Seriously? The next episode is already predictable as fuck.
>>
>>28479561
It can still be fun.
>>
>>28479152

We're trying to SAVE the show, not destroy it.
>>
>>28479700
Oh so you guys just watch from the distance doing nothing. So you're so pathetic, incapable and lazy that you prefer doing nothing about it so you don't risk fucking up even more. Nice. Great sound mentality.
>>
>>28479152
too late buddy
s6 is the last season
>>
>>28480851
Kek
>>
File: hasbor.jpg (75KB, 954x716px) Image search: [Google]
hasbor.jpg
75KB, 954x716px
>>28480851
>>
File: Everyone.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>28479159
This, I blame Jim for S6 being so shit. An excellent example of him failing would be last week's episode.

It's clear as Crystal that, in the script, Fluttershy was pressing the button the entire time and Gladmane couldn't see it. Unfortunately the animation did not reflect this at all, in fact Fluttershy is seen not even holding the fucking button in some shots during his speech. And even if she was, he could've clearly saw her pressing it since he looked right at her during his speech.

It's his damn job as a Director to catch these huge, episode damaging inconsistencies and correct them. Hell, the fact that such a huge fuck up got made shows a lack of communication between DHX and their animation team.

The other issue would be him pretty much throwing the new writers to the wolves and seemingly giving them no direction and no constraints. The writers probably wouldn't be as shit if he was a lot more diligent in making sure they delivered a passable script.
>>
>>28481452
>Season 6 is shit
No anon seasons 3 & 4 were shit
>>
File: DINDU_NUFFIN.jpg (153KB, 450x278px)
DINDU_NUFFIN.jpg
153KB, 450x278px
>>28481466
I actually agree anon. 3 is still the worst for me so far and depending on the next few episodes I might rate S6 higher than S4.

Problem is while S4 had a lot of the same problems as S6 and really shitty episodes sprinkled in there, it also has a couple really high quality episodes put in. Including Maud Pie which is one of my favorites in the entire show. If there are some more jems though and the finale is banger than Quantity may win out in S6's favor.

My tentative ranking list is this:

S5=S2>S1>S4≈S6>>>>All of EQG>>>>Dogshit>>>>Johnny Test>>>>S3

It still is a massive and noticable departure from the quality of S5.
>>
>>28481507
S5 I never thought was all that amazing.
>>
>>28479152
Would fans work quickly enough?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.