[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #19 you idiots forgot to to keep it going again edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 113

File: 1464469874733.png (310KB, 420x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464469874733.png
310KB, 420x1200px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -Alive

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi -Family (still) Matters
>>
Shade of Dusk !!uDkz+twIEoG 09/21/16(Wed)22:28:41 No.28472263 ▶
I reached the paste bin limit. here is the second part's link: http://pastebin.com/WpWuNVEv
Previous Thread: >>28386800
>>
SUMMARIES:
>Ponybones~Love Games:
A Senior in high school Anon is crushing on Rarity, using her younger sister Sweetie Belle as leverage for Anon to get closer to her. In an ironic twist of fate, Anon falls for Sweetie Belle instead, this leads to problems where he loses both girls. A tale of Arcade tournaments of technical video game combat and self loathing.

>mediocrewritefag~The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle:
A Senior in high school nice guy Anon who falls for Sweetie Belle. Longing for an semi-open relationship, the two set out for Rarity's blessing, all the while dealing with the Cutie Mark Crusaders as they tag along on every date. A tale of relationship adventure and unsolicited love.

>twiligh/tg/ame_night~Soarin's Silver Lining:
Coinciding with the previous story, we get to see a story of Soarin, an athlete at CHS for the Wonderbolts. This is all about Soarin's life as he deals with an unexpected lover after getting drunk at a house party. A tale of emotional corruption and >IT HURTS.

>twiligh\tg\ame_nite~:
Less of a direct story itself, this writer in particular focuses on the conscience of the characters from the previous story. Little is known about the intentions of this, but it seems to give us an idea on the state of mind for a character in a specific time frame.

>TemplarWrittenLog~:
A day in the life with Anon and Pinkie Pie. The style leans more towards direct dialogue than description, essentially mounting to a story based near entirely on the conversation of the two.

>Shade of Dusk~Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love:
A upcoming genius and rural Anon builds up a relationship with Sweetie Belle. The story is currently focusing on developing their relationship and introducing new characters and scenery. Beautiful and unmatched descriptiveness sets this tale aside from the others.
>>
SUMMARIES(Cont.):
>The new writer~:
The story is still in early stages, but as of now it is seemingly focused on a trio of Anon, Sweetie Belle, and Pinkie Pie, and their adventure to settle the score with Rarity.

>NotAFag~:
In the very early stages of development, this story shows us Anon and a friend of his and their reactions to Rarity's view on Anon himself.

>ChurchClothes~Family (still) Matters:
Taking a very different approach than all the other stories, in this tale we meet a sibling pair of Anon and Sweetie Belle. This story saves no time explaining the hardships of the two living separately yet always finding a way back together.
>>
Thank goodness, I can't believe it died mid green!
>>
dying a lot lately. is it time to move on?
>>
>>28474994
Never.
>>
>>28474322
I was asleep when I left it in you fuckers care.
>>28475001
This
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo
>>
File: 1459979492441.jpg (197KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459979492441.jpg
197KB, 768x1024px
>>28475100
Pile on that tight booty.
>>
>>28475691
Is Soarin's life just helping out damaged goods now?
>>
>>28475820
Its the long term payout that makes it worth it.
>>
>>28475820
>>28475830
Can't wait for the comfy ending to /tg/n's green where Soarin has a harem of damaged chicks in a compound on the pacific coast of Mexico. Where he spends his days drinking rum and breeding with his wives Silver, Blossom, Diamond Tiara, Cloudy Kicks and Spitfire
>>
File: 1473905392497.jpg (899KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1473905392497.jpg
899KB, 1500x1100px
>>28475883
Dude Spitfire is a lesbian, she might at best pity fuck Soarin if he really needed it, otherwise it aint gonna happen. Cloudy isn't even damaged she and Soarin just split up. The big three are correct though, pic related.
>>
>>28475904
>Cloudy isn't even damaged
Give it time anon, give it time
>>
>>28475942
She was the pizza girl, that's it. Gave both Soarin and Silver a small heart attack, but again that's it.
>>
>>28475958
Give it time
>>
>>28475963
Whatever.
>>
>>28475904
>Spitfire is a lesbian
Like she'd not marry Soarin for the tax breaks and the chance to bang every member of the harem on the side
>>
>>28475970
That...might actually happen only if she was interested in Blossomforth.
>>
>>28475982
From the green:
>It's always a pleasure when the gymnastics team practices outside, on that you and Spitfire agree.
>>
>>28476019
True, but she already asked out someone else. Besides, cant fault a dyke with good taste.
>>
File: e0d.jpg (122KB, 680x977px) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
122KB, 680x977px
>>28475904
>ywn go to the beach with your 14 yr old gf's
>>
>>28476032
>but she already asked out someone else.
That someone is more than welcome in the clothing optional comfy compound

>cant fault a dyke with good taste.
and what tastes better than a harem of damaged lolis, gymnasts, and pizza delivery girls?
>>
>>28476046
The pizza girl isn't even broken, you just want free food lazy ass.
>>
>>28476052
>The pizza girl isn't even broken
Give it time anon, give it time
>>
>>28476070
She isn't relevant so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>28476076
Give it time
>>
>>28476076
>>28476088
Dubs confirm, you should give it time
>>
File: 1422058465844.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1422058465844.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
Next thread: [>IT HURTS, BUT GIVE IT TIME]
>>
>>28476265
Surely that should be
>IT DOESN'T HURT (But give it time)
>>
>>28476046
>clothing optional comfy compound
So do they all share one bed at the comfy compound, or what?
>>
>>28476297
Or it should be:
[>IT HURTS] #20 <insert random text here> edition
>>
>>28476378
[>IT HURTS] #20 Except when it doesn't, but give it time
>>
>>28476402
Sure why not. If you make it first.
>>
CONTINUATION FROM WHATEVER THE FUCK NUMBER:

>”Yes Dad. We went to a movie and then stayed in all the rest of the night,” Lily replies as Anon’s face twists in disbelief.
>”Well I believe them, son. I don’t know why you have to make stuff up…”
“I have intake forms from the ER as well to back me up from where they also tested us to see what we were poisoned with… It was GHB, a date rape drug, if you even care…”
>”Son, I just can’t believe you are making this up and acting so much like your mom, even with making up documents…” Sonny continues till he senses a presence behind him. As he turns, he sees Gannar there just before she slaps him full force, silencing the whole house.
>”Sonny… I can’t believe what I just heard and witnessed from you. I, for one, believe Nonny here,” Gannar replies as she takes Sonny’s ear into her fingers. “He has no reason to lie or make up anything. Plus consider that a member of the Apple family was with him and helping him. You know they don’t lie and why would he make up having to be in the ER,” Gannar continues as she turns to face a now spooked Lily and stunned Flash.
>“As for you two, How dare you treat Nonny and Sweetie like you have last night or a few minutes ago. She ran to hide in the kitchen at what you did, Flash… Now the two of you will apologize to them or you will both neither get dessert nor be excused to leave the table. Do you two understand?”
>”But Gannar… Anon was…” Lily replies.
>”What will it be, Lily?”
>”i…ah…” Lily says as she grits her teeth. “I am sorry for lying about you Anon and for how I was acting to you and Sweetie.”
>”I am sorry Anon. I am sorry, Sweetie,” Flash lets up with his head dropped in shame.
>”Now that is better. Sonny?”
>”I am sorry mother.”
>”Sonny…”
>”I am sorry Anon.”
“I accept your apologies on mine and Sweetie’s behalves.”
>>
>>28477230
>”Now that is better,” Gannar says as she lets go of Sonny’s ear and steps back to the kitchen. “Now Sweetie, you take yours and Anon’s slices to the table and enjoy.”
>”Yes ma’am,” Sweetie says as she grabs for plates only to have them swapped for one with larger slices on them. She quickly makes it back to her seat and is met with Jeri curling on her feet as she sits, batting at a buckle on her boot.
>“Gannar, may we please be excused? I don’t think we have room for the cake today,” Lily asks as she stands.
>”Yes, you may be excused. Just make sure you two come back in and tell me good bye before you leave.”
>” Yes, Gannar.” Lily replies as she and Flash push their seats in and step outside quickly, making for the fence line by the driveway.
“So Sweetie, how do you like the cake?”
>”I don’t think I have ever had a cake that is this fluffy and the icing is definitely not what I expected. I love it.”
>”Thank you for your praise. You two can take a chunk home if you like,” Gannar interjects as she picks up Sonny’s plate and takes it to the kitchen.
>”Now son…” Anon’s dad begins. “What is this with you graduating early? Surely you have to be missing a class or two.”
“Not with my dual enrollment as I get credits toward both CHS and college. I have planned this out this way so I can both get my college started and begin doing more work with a business partner I have gained.”
>”What do you mean business partner? I thought you were just doing props and a few small things.”
“Well I do have a person I have been working with who has worked as an angel investor in a medical device I was working on.”
>”Are you telling you dad about your post high school plans?”
“Kinda Gannar,” Anon fires off before returning his attention to his father. “I have even been offered a position in this person’s company as a Product Development Engineer,” Anon replies as his phone pings with a message.
>>
>>28477240
>”So son… are you going to tell me who your partner is? This is definitely a stretch...”
“Sure. Just let me pull this up for you…” Anon replies as he pulls up an article on his phone from about six months back. ”Okay… Read this.”
>Sonny reads through the short article from Canterlot Business Weekly about the premiere of the new assistance vehicle offered by Rich Industries, an all-terrain wheelchair with auto-mapping and auto-driving with emergency return. Inset into the third paragraph is a picture featuring Anon and Mr. Rich acting an award from Blue Horn insurance’s CEO for best new product of the year.

“As you can see, I have a pretty good start here.”
>”I just think you are naïve trusting him with this. He could just be playing you for what he can get from you.”
“Dad, I seriously doubt he would want to screw over someone who helped add $20 million to his bottom line.”
>”$20…million?” Sonny replies incredulously
“From my deal with him, I get 5% of the profits and 50% of the licensing fees from this or any other product we patent together. So far I have 2 patents from him fronting the money for the fees.”
>Sonny sits there for a moment as he processes this information as it sinks in that Anon is now beyond his control as his normal methods of using funding for school and living are now moot.

“I also have paid off my truck, the house my mom and I live in, and have even set up a nice shop in the old storage building. Now mom only works because she enjoys doing the tribunals and the help she can do for the community,” Anon says as he reaches his hand over to Sweetie’s on the table, shaking mildly from the stress of trying to remain focused. “I only want your love and emotional support and for you to understand I am sorry for any conflict between us, dad
>”well…son… I…” Sonny blubbers as he tries to respond as Anon finishes his plate with his free hand, seeing Sweetie has finished hers as well.
>>
>>28477253
Choke on that righteous vengeance dirtbag. Fuck you and everything you tried you petulant little bitch boy.
>>
File: 1472621080315.jpg (63KB, 554x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1472621080315.jpg
63KB, 554x1443px
bump
>>
>>28475904
If Spitfire ever wanted to be a mother, she's smart enough to know a guy has to involved at one point or another. Soarin is as good as anyone else. Better even, since he has some awesome sports genes.
>>
>>28478577
Okay so she uses him as a sperm donor, she might not fuck him. In fact probably wont fuck him.
>>
Good night folks, don't let the thread die again.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474041344229.jpg (65KB, 960x666px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474041344229.jpg
65KB, 960x666px
Working on that.
>>
>>28478587
You're getting desperate in your attempts to deny this now anon, just accept the fact that Spitfire will be wandering around the clothing optional comfy compound, with her biggest choice being whether to scissor one of the other girls, or let Soarin sling a load of his baby gravy inside her again
>>
>>28477253
“That cake was wonderful, Gannar.”
>”Yes it definitely was, ma’am.”
>”Would you two like some more?” Gannar asks as a smirk crosses her face.
“No ma’am. I think we have had enough,” Anon replies as Sweetie nods with him. “We would like to be excused though. May we be?”
>”Certainly. Just rinse your plates off before you wander off. Don’t want to be doing dishes all afternoon!” Gannar chuckles.
“Will do,” Anon replies as he slides out from the table and takes his plate to the kitchen followed by Sweetie. The two of them rinse off their plates and step to the back rooms of the house, closing the interim door behind them. They take a few steps back, surrounded by the laundry machines in the room, and Anon exhales hard. Sweetie places her hand on his cheek as he recomposes himself and kisses him softly as she hugs him.
>”You did well, dear.”
“I did not expect to face him down like that… let’s finish talking about this outside. First let’s hit the bathrooms. One is just ahead on the right and the other is in the middle of that short hall to my left. Sounds good?” Anon says with exasperation.
>”Yes it does. See you in a few minutes.”
>Anon finishes quickly and steps back out into the back room.
“Well since I am back here… might as well get a couple plastic bags…” Anon says to himself as he rummages through the cupboard and Sweetie comes back out.
“What are you doing Anon?”
“Just getting a couple plastic shopping bags so we have something to bag the apples, scuppernongs, and muscadines in as we pick a few. We could mix them and each have a bag or separate it all out. Whatever you want.”
“Alright. Now should we go out the way we came or the back door here?” Sweetie asks.
“Probably the den. This door here is always troublesome to get closed right.”
“Oh okay,” Sweetie replies as she steps closer and kisses his cheek. “Ready?”
>>
>>28479708
“As I can be. I just wonder what has gone on since we left the room…” Anon says as he opens the door holding Sweetie’s hand and they step back into the den with Gannar sitting in her favorite rocker, brushing Squeeky as the other two cats bookend the foldout sofa near Anon and Sweetie.
“Welcome back Anon and Sweetie. I see you went ahead and got bags for your fruit picking.”
“Yeah Gannar. Thought we might as well while we had the chance. Where did my dad go?”
“Well he said he had a few things to do in the dairy barn so he took the farm truck on over there. Your sister and her beau should still be here up at the house somewhere. They did not come in and I did not hear them leave…”
“Thanks for the head’s up and for everything today,” Anon says as he steps over to Gannar and gives her a hug as she sits.
“Think nothing of it. I just hope Sonny is not too shaken up by your revelations. He gets a bit buggy when cornered.”
“I know too well…” Anon replies as he looks over to the clock, noting the time as 2:30 pm. “Well we are going out to pick some fruit and walk a bit. I want to show Sweetie around the farm since she was curious.”
“Alright. Be Safe you two. Your brother should also be around at the Yellow House so keep your eyes open.”
“Thank you Gannar.”
“Yes, Thank you Gannar,” Sweetie replies and gives her a hug as well.
“Sweetie you are a good girl. Take good care of my grandson. I know you will but I worry about him.”
“I will do my best ma’am.”
“I know you will dear.”

>Anon and Sweetie wave a short good bye as they step outside and turn left toward the cherry crabapple trees which are laden with a mix of reddening fruit and deep green leaves. The ground under the tree is spotted with a mix of fallen fruit and deer tracks.
>>
>>28475883
>>28475904
>>28475970
>>28475982
>>28476019
>>28478577
>>28478587
>>28479701
Spitfire should let Soarin engage in some >IT HURTS with her:
http://en.inkei.net/anus/a/Soarin!Spitfire
>>
>>28474090
So when's the memorial for mediocrewritefag? Because he's quite clearly lying dead in a ditch somewhere
>>
>>28480052
I'll light some incense for him. He's not a machine, but it just might be crazy enough to work.
>>
>>28480432
the Machine Spirits be praised.
>>
>>28454203
"Don't worry, I'll lock your car up."
>You stick out your tongue at Soarin, but he shakes his head.
>"Front door," he corrects you. "It makes Blossom feel safer."
>He looks back to the other girl with pity and sadness.
"What happened...?"
>"I can't say."
>You don't push him. You hadn't even expected an answer, hadn't even really been asking him so much as wondering to yourself.
>Whatever it was, it must make your problems look pathetic in comparison.
>Not enough to make you *not* feel jealous about every spec of attention Soarin gives her, but enough to feel *somewhat* guilty about feeling that way.
"I'll be right back, Soarin."

>Your book is right where you left it, tucked into the top of your backpack.
>His is harder to find - for a minute you start to worry that he didn't bring it.
>He told you he doesn't read much, so you're starting to worry that he had left it at home when you finally find it - after emptying his entire backpack onto the backseat.
>Still the one he was reading last night, and from the dogeared pages he hasn't gotten much further.
>>
>>28481531
Oh good your still here, didn't we tell Silver what happened or was that just Diamond?
>>
>>28481544
If Soarin told anyone, I screwed up. I admit that is quite possible. My memory isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>28481878
I admit I am not sure, but I think he talked a little about it when Silver went through her "Knock me up" phase under the tree. Or he told Diamond I think.
>>
>>28481531
>The sight makes you shudder.
>You'll have to buy him a bookmark, because there is no way you're lending him any of your books if he doesn't lose that filthy habit.
>Assuming he actually wants to borrow any. Assuming he's not just reading it to humor you. Assuming... assuming many things.
>You sigh and begin stuffing textbooks and loose papers into Soarin's backpack, not in any kind of orderly manner.
>If he likes his things being a disorganized mess, that's how he can have them.
>Things may even be a bit messier than when you started. Well, if that's how he likes it...
>You're just picking up the last stray pencil when you sigh again and let it fall back to the floorboards, quickly followed by the rest of the bag's contents.
>Such pettiness is unbecoming.
>You are better than this.
>With more care, you begin again, straightening out crumpled papers and putting pencils and pens in their separate compartments.

>Soarin is nervously eyeing you when you return.
"I locked the door."
>"I heard," he responds quickly. "What took so long?"
>You tell yourself that's concern and not irritation you hear in his voice.
"I just needed a moment, Soarin."
>You sink down beside him, nesting yourself in his arm.
>"I was starting to worry."
"Sorry."
>You snuggle closer, until you finally give up and pull his arm around your waist. Nothing else felt right.
>"Finally comfortable?" he asks with a chuckle once your squirming stops.
"Mhm."
>"So..."
"Let's read, Soarin. I brought your book."
>>
>>28481981
Dawww, my heart hurts from this.
>>
>>28481981
>"Ah. Well, that explains why you were gone so long."
"No..."
>You pass him the battered novel - and almost immediately regret it as he cracks it open and sharply creases the spine.
"... I... I just needed some time to settle my thoughts."
>Soarin shifts slightly, pulling you tighter against his side.
>"Sorry," he murmurs. "I know this is a pretty crappy thing to do to you. I mean, you didn't come over here just to watch someone sleep."
>He pauses for a moment before his face puckers like he'd just bitten into... something worse than a lemon.
>"Wow, that sounds creepy when I say it out loud. Pretend I didn't say that."
"Nope. Can't do that."
>"But -"
"I'm going to hold it against you forever. The only girl you're allowed to watch sleep is me."
>"Well..."
>His face is so flat and serious, you realize your mistake immediately.
>You stick out your tongue at Soarin and a second later he is chuckling in relief.
>"...I... uh... guess I'll have to find a new hobby?"
"Mhm."
>Soarin groans and claws at his face in mock horror, drawing out sharp and sudden laughter you hadn't known you were holding back.
>>
File: 1471981348716.jpg (101KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471981348716.jpg
101KB, 574x800px
bump from 9
>>
File: 1466291809517.png (115KB, 312x956px) Image search: [Google]
1466291809517.png
115KB, 312x956px
bump from 9
>>
File: Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (112KB, 516x766px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
112KB, 516x766px
>>28485025
why does that pic remind me of someone else?
>>
>>28485049
FFUUUUUUUUUCKINGN MUDER BONER PIECE OF SHIT, DIE DIE DIE!
>>
Holy fuck this thread is still alive? I stopped caring after bones took 2+ weeks every update... did he ever finish it?
>>
good night bump from 9
>>
>>28479729
“This tree always draws in so many deer. Because of that, Gannar has had to put up a small electric fence around her rose garden over there,” Anon says as he points behind them to several rose bushes taller than them both, exploding from the yard in color in a 20 foot circle centered between the house and the clothes lines.
“Whoa… That…” Sweetie stutters out.
“Wait till you see it closer. First let’s load up a bag with these.,” Anon says as he begins picking better apples and racking his hand down better limbs, rapidly filling the bag. “Want another one?” he asks as he holds out a pair that are still connected.
“Sure…” Sweetie says as she leans forward and bites one of them.
“I meant take them but eating them like a horse is fine too…”
“Oh…oops. Sorry Nonny,” Sweetie says as she covers her mouth giggling.
“It is fine. I like to do that sometimes too.” Anon says as he hugs her across her shoulders. “Would you like any more?”
“Not right now but I see something over here I want,” Sweetie says as she pulls him to the other side of the tree.
“What is it over here that you wanted?” Anon asks as he looks around as he feels her hands grasp his cheeks and pull him into a firm kiss. She softly toys with his lips with her tongue as he recovers from the shock then wraps his arms around her, returning the kiss and returns her tongue play with his own. The two of them enjoy the obscuring shade of the tree for a few more moments before they part their faces from each other.
“Well then…” Anon says as his mind begins to come back to reality. “What inspired that?”
“I want you to know that I love you and am proud of you for getting all that out. I also wanted to share a special moment here, given how much you love these apples and I thought you could use a bit more sweetness,” Sweetie softly says as she buries her head into his shoulder.
>>
forgot the carrots...
>>28486259
“Thank you so much Sweetie. I love you too and am glad we got to share today even with the bumps that have been part of it.”
>“Life is full of bumps. We just have to strap in and ride them out…”
“You are wise beyond your years, Sweetie. No wonder I fell for you…”
>“Heh… Nonny…” Sweetie replies as she traces a few circles on his chest. “Let’s go see the rose garden before we get any sappier. Otherwise we might as well be trees…”
“HA. Alright Sweetie… good pun and point,” Anon says as he reaches up to her hand on his chest. “Let’s get going,” Anon says as he steps aside and guides her over.

>The two of them wander around the edge, following the circle of the ring garden. They are dwarfed by the bushes and are awash in the variety of reds, cream whites, yellows, peaches, and a few blends of those colors as different plants cross pollinated. As they walk into the circle, a warm wind softly blows through the plants, washing a soft scent that tickles their noses like a sheet of silk flowing across skin. They tighten their grip on the other’s hand as they inhale in unison, filling their lungs with the scent of serenity and natural beauty. They almost lose their footing as they continue walking and taking in the flood of color and smells, disrupting a large patch of mint which bursts forward the soft sweet smell native to the plant and brings their focus back to reality.
>“This garden is amazing… How did your grandmother grow all this?”
“This garden is her passion and she has been culturing some of these plants longer than I have been around. She always loved them but focused upon them even more after my grandfather passed. They are her escape.”
>>
>>28485767
He's still alive, it's still going, should hopefully get an update pretty soon
>>
>>28487490
>>
>>28487490
>>28488403
>board speed
>>
I have to rebuild my backlog but I will have more tonight myself. I am just glad for this audience.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474692728761.jpg (36KB, 503x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474692728761.jpg
36KB, 503x600px
Have a "friendly" pair in the meantime
>>
>>28485025
shit art

is she supposed to look like a man? or is this just some sjw tranny face thing? looks ugly either way.
>>
>>28490458
Tfw you will never have the softest comfiest threesome ever.
>>
File: 1452867734062.png (352KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452867734062.png
352KB, 900x900px
>>
>>28491575
head too round
>>
File: 1470118812630.png (200KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1470118812630.png
200KB, 500x588px
bump from 9
>>
File: tony k sez.jpg (32KB, 680x355px) Image search: [Google]
tony k sez.jpg
32KB, 680x355px
>>28483436
breed the spoon
>>
>>28493874
Good man.
>>
mind control spells
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>28482525
what are they reading?
>>
good night bump from 9, keep the thread up while am asleep please.
>>
>>28496460
>>
mildly delayed... still typing more... >>28486296
>“I can definitely tell…” Sweetie says as she grasps Anon arm with the other hand, pulling herself close as they stop and look around at the walls of flowers. “I can see partly where you got your spark for focus and passion for your work.”
“Thank you. My Gannar has truly been a strong influence on me and she has always believed in me, seeing when I was reacting to my sibling’s goading or was just a bit naïve of what was going on, protecting and teaching me. Both her and my Papa were close and after I was born, helped my mom out vastly. Especially so when my dad left my mom and myself alone just after I was born to go halfway across Equestria just as a snow storm was hitting. They came out and brought us over here when the power went out and the weather froze the firewood solid and my mom was still weak from the Caesarian section.
>“OH my God… Are you serious?” Sweetie replies as her grip tightens and she looks quickly into Anon’s face as he turns to her.
“Sadly yes,” Anon replies as he returns her glance. “I swear to learn from his decisions like that and never be like that. I swear…” Anon continues as he has a tear form in his right eye.
>“It is alright Anon. Now how about you show me a bit more around here.”
“Sure, Sweetie. Want to see the muscadines and scuppernongs now? Their vines are just on the other side of the smoke house here.”
>“Sounds great, my love.”
>>
>>28495241
was a good day for fets.
>>
Bamo
>>
>>28498749
>>
bump from 10
>>
>>28497509
Is this more stuff based on your life?
>>
>>28491575
>still posting shit art
>>
>>28500578
yeah. trying to get off the farm setting so I can stop that. next bit runs away from there and back to original stuff. incident mentioned was just before the blizzard of 1982 around here
>>
>>28500590
At least it doesn't look like Griffith.
>>
File: 1455646968540.jpg (246KB, 872x698px) Image search: [Google]
1455646968540.jpg
246KB, 872x698px
bump
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 280x258px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 280x258px
>>28501398
>>
File: 1470487541963.png (798KB, 1020x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470487541963.png
798KB, 1020x900px
bump from 9
>>
It's been a while since we bred the spoon
>>
>>28502409
Hopefully that will be fixed soon now that they have a moment. I doubt Blossom is going to wake up any time soon.
>>
File: silverspoon.png (927KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
silverspoon.png
927KB, 1024x768px
>>28502409
on it
>>
>>28502436
Or she'll wake up and decide to join in
>>
>>28502449
Doubtful, but don't get your hopes up. Diamond may be the only one to join in any time soon.
>>
>>28502458
They're all going to make it to the clothing optional cosy comfy compound south of the border
>>
>>28502472
And it will be wonderful. Baby steps though, that beach comes later.
>>
>>28502472
>>28502487
Huh, I fucked up my post I meant to say:
They're all going to make it to the clothing optional cosy comfy compound south of the border, r-right?
>>
>>28502508
Or they just move to the next town over with a white picket fence and large lake to fuck in. The house is large for the kids too. They just become the Mormon family next door really.
>>
>>28502554
No booze if they go mormon though
>>
>>28502603
That's why its just technically Mormon, they just drink alone one the property, they aren't actually religious. That would be fucking stupid and a waste, how else would they reenact their first night together?
>>
>>28502643
Good good, because I'm fairly certain even mormon's don't let you marry your 14 year old girlfriend who you sodomised in a bathroom stall at the bowling alley
>>
>>28502692
When you put it that way, I feel like a real jerk.
>>
>>28502845
I liked it.
>>
>>28502692
You would be surprised, or not given the religious idiots around coming out of the wood works. But you get the idea.
>>
>>28502891
I just don't know how I'm going to top it.
>>
>>28502943
Eh, I am good with what we got for now, maybe breaking Blossomforth out of her shell shocked fuck head or something so the guy begging for it shuts up. On that note however, lewd when?
>>
>>28497509
>The couple wanders out of the ring of roses and are greeted by Ollie, sitting and watching the exit like a guard seeing out customers at a museum.
“Well then Ollie. How are you?” Anon asks as he bends over infront of Ollie, getting a paw on his nose as the cat sits up on its haunches before hopping onto Anon’s back. “Oof…”
>”I guess he wants to go for a ride?”
“That is fine but forgot about his weight… “ Anon replies as he tries to step without the cat falling off then drops to his knees. “Ollie…you are killing me man…”
>”Merow…” he responds as he curls up on Anon’s back as Sweetie begins laughing. Ollie flits his tail against Anon’s head as he gets more comfortable.
“Could you please coax him off me Sweetie? This position is not exactly comfortable.”
>”MEROW….mao…” Ollie says as he snuggles into himself and Sweetie laughs harder.
>”HA ha ha… sure… just give me a minute… this is just classic…” She replies as she pulls out her phone and takes a quick picture. “Okay… now come here Ollie,” Sweetie says as she steps closer, stooping over Ollie as she reaches for him, her hair falling over her shoulders and dangles over Ollie. Ollie bats at her hair as she pushes on him, her hands sinking into his fluff.
>“Meow,” Ollie replies to her as he grasps onto her hand. “Mao merow meerow,” he continues as he tries to roll cutely and falls off Anon then lays on the ground as if he meant to do that for a moment before he hops back up, wandering off into the garden.
>”Well I got him off you … are you going to stay in that position the rest of the day now?”
“Only if you don’t help me to my feet…” Anon quips with a grin.
>”And if I just walk off with your apples?”
“Nope nope nope…” Anon says as he hops to his feet, surprising Sweetie causing her to jump back. “Sorry to surprise you,” Anon replies as he catches her hand so she doesn’t fall back.
>>
>>28503626
>”It is fine… so muscadines?”
“Over this way,” Anon says as he pulls her along to the other side of the smoke house to the vines that run parallel to the fence.
>“How long have these been here?”
“I don’t know but at least since my dad was little though likely much longer,” Anon says as he folds back a bough of leaves revealing a vine covered in pingpong ball sized purple fruit and pulls a pair off. “Here try one,” He says as he pops one in his mouth and hands her the other.
>Sweetie nibbles at the top of the fruit where it began to split from being plucked. The sweet juice reminds her of the premium grapes Rarity always brings home from her business trips. She could never remember the name of those but the flavor takes her mind back to the first time she tried them. Those grapes then were much softer and had a thinner skin but the flavor was so similar. She drifts back to her present as Anon tugs on the empty bag she was still holding onto, opening it to pluck more and bag them. Sweetie bites again and the tang of the skin makes her face twinge but then the sweetness rounds out that again.
>”These are amazing, Anon…” she says as he makes his way over to the next row of vines behind this one.
“Wait till you try the scuppernongs…” he replies as he pulls some champagne colored fruit from the next vine. “Here. These are some of my favorites. They should be sweeter than those and have a better tasting skin,” he states as he hands her 3 and drops the rent in his hand into the bag.
>“I don’t know how these could be sweeter…” Sweetie trails off as she tastes one of the fruit and her tongue is flooded with a light floral sweetness with a tang at the end. Sweetie pops the rest of the ‘grape’ into her mouth to try the skin and her face twists from the super sour taste that follows her biting down. “Gah that skin was sour... Anon, were you trying to trick me?”
>>
>>28502956
Probably when he thinks of some new way to hurt Silver Spoon.
>>
>>28504015
It wasn't intentional and Silver asked for it anyways, also Soarin didn't know either.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28505076
Bump again.
>>
>>28504265
Characters are innocent but writefag isn't.
>>
>>28503637
because she makes the cutest face when she's surprised by something sour?
>>
>>28507136
A sure fact but not the answer
>>
>>28507896
>>
File: 1455432224928.png (3MB, 1700x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1455432224928.png
3MB, 1700x1754px
bump from 9
>>
>>28509969
This thread needs more Trixie, but that's a given since all threads need more Trixie.
>>
>>28507961
Is it because they're alcoholic and if we've learned anything from this thread it's that getting lolis drunk is a surefire route to eternal happiness for everyone involved unless Button Mash is around?
>>
File: 1467093276627.jpg (539KB, 2500x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1467093276627.jpg
539KB, 2500x2300px
bump from 9 with bitch Diamond.
>>
>>28511091
>bitch Diamond
Nah, that's well-prepared and considerate Diamond. She knows Soarin is afraid of knocking anyone up and made sure to bring plenty of condoms.
>>
>>28511336
>Implying that she didn't put holes in them so Silver would feel better.
Its like you don't remember they are friends.
>>
>>28511371
Silver and Diamond are friends? I thought they were just crazy co-dependent girls.
>>
>>28511829
close enough for a permanent threesome..
>>
>>28510055
not really. just a sour tang to those skins.
>>28503637
“No… I just wanted you to try it. I like the sourness and sweet mix. Once I start eating these I normally can’t stop since I like them so much.”
>”I think I will leave the scuppernong skins for just you to eat and stick to the insides.”
“As you wish. Frankly, keeping the skins is only useful for if we wanted to make a wine out of them.”
>”Make a wine out of them? You know how to do that?”
“Not really but it is a common thing up where Gannar came from. Once we are done picking, what do you say to a walk? I have a spot I want to show you that I like to go when I want to think or plan something.”
>”Are you planning something now?”
“Always really.”
>”Am I involved in these plans?” Sweetie asks as she looks at him slyly.
“Well… I will tell you when we get there. It is just a 5 minute walk from here really, if we use the gates instead of climbing about like I normally have done. Don’t want to damage your favorite clothes.”
>“Oh…alright… where are we going?”
“A vantage point I love to sit in. We over built a tree stand and it has become my place to hide. Just enough room for 2 or 3 if a cat climbs up.”
>”Sounds interesting…Shall we get going to it?”
“Sure. Want to take the fruit with us or shall we put it in the truck?”
>“I vote truck.”
“Alright. The first gate we need to go through is over there,” Anon says as he points towards the end og the vines and a pecan tree. “You start on over to it and I will join you in a second.”
>”Alright Nonny,” Sweetie replies as she kisses his cheek and starts off.

>Anon quickly places the 3 bags of fruit in the truck and is quickly walking to the gate when he sees Sweetie standing at it, talking with his sister and Flash. As he approaches, he can tell that that the conversation is not going well.
>>
>>28512675
>”I just can’t see why my brother likes you… You are cute but I don’t know why.”
>”What?” Sweetie asks. “Why do you even have to understand? We love each other. That is all other have to get.”
>”Right… after knowing each other how long? A few days? 6months?” Lily continues to fire out.
>”I could understand if you were more like your sister, prettier and more mature…” Flash joins in.
“What is going on here?” Anon asks as Sweetie begins to tear up and backs away from the other two to Anon. “Why are you two picking on Sweetie?
>”We just wanted to know how you could like her, Anon,” Flash replies. “Were you not able to get Rarity so you went for second prize even if it meant raiding a crib?”
“Lovely sentiment from a person who has been such a womanizer that he had to keep lowering the grade of girls he dated to find someone who did not know his past.”
>”Now what a fucking minute…” Flash starts as he begins to step to Anon, pulling up his sleeves.
“Oh I hit a nerve. Now Flash, what would you gain in trying to fight me? I mean seriously. Are you wanting to show yourself as a complete ass here in front of Lily’s family or are do you really care?”
>”I think I could live with it…”
>”Flash…” Lily calls out behind him. “Just leave him be. He has his little maiden and tiny world he lives in. No point is hurting yourself before football season starts full swing just putting my older brother back in his place.”
“And what place would that be Lily? Seriously I wonder what happened to you. You used to be my best friend. Flash, I don’t see why you decided to pick on my dear Sweetie. Is negging girls the only way you can remember to treat women?”
>“I don’t understand either…” Sweetie says as she wipes tears from her face. “Why do you pick at me? Are you displacing frustration with my sister at me? I have never done anything to you…”
>>
bump from 9
>>
[it-hurts] when I whiz
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28514657
If you didn't want that, you shouldn't have fucked Rainbow Dash.
>>
Swing bump
>>
Is /tg/n kill?
>>
>>28517295
Nah, he's just a REALLY slow poster. He will be around sooner or later.
>>
>>28517295
I normally write from work and days where I'm so pissed I'm flipping 300lb display tables like they're infants are days that I probably shouldn't be writing about Silver Spoon unless we really want her to get hurt.

On the bright side?, I've run out of tables to flip and will now be resorting to tequila for all my "get through this shift" needs.
>>
>>28512691
>“Whatever,” Flash says as he walks past Anon and Sweetie. “You two deserve each other. Talk to you two later.”
>”Anon…” Lily says with a look of concern before she runs off to chase down Flash.
“Well…that happened… I thought Flash could not be more of an ass but there I go not setting the bar low enough.” Anon says as he turns to Sweetie. “Are you alright?”
>”No but I am sure I will be…” she says as she steps closer to Anon and hugs him.
“Come let’s get on out to the spot I wanted to show you,” Anon says as he rubs a hand through her fluffy curls.
>”Anon,” Sweetie starts as Anon begins to turn and pull away. “Is my sister more beautiful than I am?”
“Not by a long shot, Sweetie. Not by a long shot.”
>”Are you saying that just for me?”
“No Sweetie. You are the most beautiful and intelligent people I know. You are who I love and others have to be jealous to not want to admit that it is possible. Now let’s hurry off before Flash slips away to taunt us again,” Anon states as he opens the gate quickly.
>“Alright…” Sweetie replies as she scurries through the opening and gets a few steps beyond Anon holding out her hand. “Lead me on, my Nonny.”
“As my Sweetie desires,” Anon replies as he takes her hand after chaining the gate. “Away we go…” Anon continues as he pulls her along the dirt path.

> The two of them walk a couple gates down, halfway towards the tractor barn, and then they head into a back field that undulates with terraces from previous farming and covered with waist high hay. They pass a few cows as they munch their way through the field, mostly oblivious to the couple as they walk along the fence line and all the small trees that have popped up along it. In the distance they see a flat open area of the field as it bowls at the bottom of the larger hill they are walking where some cows have clustered around a trough.
>>
>>28518343
>intelligent people I know.
This sounds a bit awkward, person or girl would sound better.
>>
just as a warning, there will be a few days upcoming , thursday through saturday, that I will have no updates. I have to go be crew for Anime Weekend Atlanta though I will try to be at the MLP meetup there. otherwise I could be found in the cosplay repair room being snarky as I help fix others' cosplays
>>
>>28518398
words got dropped. pastebin will be corrected version
>>
>>28518429
All right then.
>>28518418
have fun, will keep it bumped
>>
File: 1456634728097.jpg (111KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1456634728097.jpg
111KB, 945x945px
bump from 9
>>
>>28518343
>”What is that down there?” Sweetie asks as she holds tight to Anon’s hand and arm.
“That is the mineral trough. We set it up for both the cattle and the deer. It helps to fill in for where their diet is limited from the grasses out here. We have some pretty big deer here as a result.”
>”And who’s house is that at the bottom?”
“My brother owns that one but it has been in the family for some time. In fact, we had moved it here and I once helped reinforce the floor of it since my brother was putting in more safes in there.”
>”Safes?”
“Gun collection and other things we don’t ask about. It was also his party house in high school.”
>”That is… interesting.”
“Yeah but we are almost at our objective now…” Anon says as they get close to a large pine tree in the middle of the field.”
>”We are going to that pine tree?”
“Yep. We have to climb up a short distance but it is amazing up there. I can’t wait to show you it…” Anon says with a giddy tone in his voice.
>“Alright… I did not dress to climb anything…”
“Don’t worry Sweetie. I will come up behind you and help you make it up. “
>”Are you just trying to get a peek at me?” Sweetie says as she leans close.
“Why would I do that Sweetie? I would never do that…” Anon says as he pokes her side.
>“Yeah… not like you would need to…I have been a naughty girl…”
“A bit of one. Not that I am complaining…” Anon says as they reach the tree.
>”Oh hush you…” Sweetie says as she looks up. “How high up is that?” she asks as she looks across the platform above them made of 2x4s and spreading around the tree a quarter turn, supported by 3 limbs almost as big around as her head.
“Eh… about 15 feet. Pretty high but not the highest I have had to climb into. At least we are not being left up here alone like I have been in other stands.”
>”Everyone just gives you hell, eh?”
>>
>>28518418
AWA a shit tho
>>
>>28520469
“Just around here. Now do you want to start climbing or should I go ahead up?”
>“Well… I don’t know… where do I grab to climb?”
“On the large nails we drove in. they are pretty wide apart but I am sure they won’t be an issue. It took me a couple tries to get up my first time but you have me to help you.”
>“Why don’t you show me the right way?”
“Alright. Here I go. Now watch carefully,” Anon says as he reaches out to a nail near his head height and pulls up as he places his right foot on a nail. “It is best to move opposite sides together or to keep 3 points on the tree at all times,” Anon continues as he scales up the side of the tree fairly quickly, waiting up at the edge of the platform. “Why don’t you start up?”
>”I don’t know… I am still a bit afraid I might fall…”
“Okay. Give me a second. We usually have a rope and pulley to help get gear up here… Ah there it is,” he replies as he climbs over the edge. Quickly after a rappelling harness drops with a rope attached. “I sometimes use this to help me stay up here. Just slide your legs into it and start climbing. I will support you as you come.
>”Um… sure…” Sweetie says as she messes with the straps for a few moments till she figures out the way to put it on. “Okay. Here I come,“ she replies and the rope comes taught as she climbs. Her progress is slow and her feet slip a few times but doesn’t descend at any point, supported by Anon as she gets higher. Just as her hands reach the edge of the platform she sees Anon’s hand and grasps it.
“Alright… Alley oop!” He says as he pulls her up onto the platform, finally seeing the short walls guarding the other edges and a mesh lined canopy. A small basket with a couple blankets and pillows sits on one side of the stand with the tree side covered with a mesh netting to make a comfortable backrest spanning across several slats along the inner radius of the stand.
>>
>>28520479
Cosplay Repair, a section of the con i have been with since it opened a few years back, is one part that definitely isn't shit. the lone department that has had no complaints and runs efficiently. I focus on the props side and bring my tools for use there though the soldering stuff is for my use only.
>>
>>28520480
>”This is different than what I was expecting…”
“Since it is my favorite spot, I gave it a few upgrades. I expanded it and gave it a roof of sorts. Pinkie helped since all my other friends vanished for some reason or another on the days I was working on it. Eh… So what do you think?”
>”So you come up here to relax, think and hunt?”
“Yes?”
>”Nonny… only you would make a mini house in a tree…”
“I planned to spend days of my life cumulatively up here. Why should I not make it as nice as I can within reason?”
>”I really like it…” she says as she pulls a blanket out and spreads it out. “Why don’t we get comfortable and enjoy the view?”
“Sounds good to me,’ Anon replies as he pulls out the other blanket and a couple pillows before he lays back against the mesh and faces down the hill toward the yellow house.
>Sweetie sits beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and right hand on his thigh. He places his hand on hers as they look out on the serene and almost soundless setting before them.
>”I have never really heard it be this silent before…” Sweetie says softly as she begins to hear the faint beating of their hearts and the creaking of the tree as a soft wind blows by.
“One of many reasons I come up here. I also like practicing range estimation from up here. Take a look down the hill and follow where the road goes till a patch of trees comes up just beyond another fence. Those are some pecan trees that the crows planted and they are about 1200 yards out. The yellow house is 800 and the trough is 500 yards,” Anon shares as he sweeps his hand across the scene. I also like to practice shooting up here at times for deer season but lately I have been doing more photography and writing up here.”
>>
File: 1436490456547.gif (161KB, 587x521px) Image search: [Google]
1436490456547.gif
161KB, 587x521px
Scheming Sweetie Bump
>>
>>28482525
>It was too close to the truth, a truth you were trying to pretend you were okay with it by making a joke of it. But you weren't, because it as much as you were trying, it wasn't a joke.
>Not until he went there.
>And now... it isn't the truth, but a joke. Simple teasing, not a warning.
>Something that you can laugh at.
>Soarin laughs along. Pressed up against his chest as you are, his rumbling chuckle shaking your very essence.
>You can't stop.
>What begain as a lie becomes a truth as tears run down your cheeks.
>It's okay.
>You're gasping for breath, struggling to draw in air before your body's convulsions expel it in a non-stop stream of giggling and crying.
>You're okay with it.
>A low groan brings a sudden halt to the moment, Soarin's hand covering your mouth as the other girl - as Blossomforth - stirs.
>Your lungs burn, your throat is raw, your face wet.
>But you're okay.
>There's no jealousy in your heart at the concern he shows for her at this very moment, just an overwhelming need for air.
>"Careful," Soarin whispers, a slight giggle breaking up his warning, "we don't want to wake her."
>You nod, but his hand remains clasped over your mouth. You need it.
>Without him stiffling your laughter, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself.
>Beyond emotional reaction, it's a simple, physical fact. Your chest spasms with silent laughter.
>You can hear the sound dying in your throat before it can take physical form.
>It makes you laugh all the harder, practically doubling over but for his arms holding you.
>Soarin holds you - *you* - until the shaking stops, until the tears stop to flow, until your body is just too exhausted to continue.
>"Feeling better?" he asks softly, the breath of his words tickling your ear.
"Mhm."
>Your body can't manage more, not even a single true word, but that's fine.
>It's okay. It's all okay.
>"Good."
>>
>>28522836
Cute Spoone, she gets a good chuckle.
>>
>>28523868
I pictured her as a triceratops, is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>28523887
Well - fuck now I see it too
>>
>>28522836
Time for some /tg/n world building, we know Spits is a breast girl - so out of Silver, DT, Blossom and Cloudy who would she go for?
>>
File: 1459594577169.png (596KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1459594577169.png
596KB, 1200x1300px
>>28524166
Probably Blossom, she is the most flexible, Diamond is next as the booty bitch, Silver is the best of both but not there yet so she is last.
>>
>>28524166
I put some thought into this... okay, I put way too much thought into this and it started feeling creepy, but I want to see others' opinions (and reasoning) before saying anything else because a decent idea might sway the story and give an opportunity for some non-Soarin lewd. Maybe.
It would be interesting to see how Silver and Soarin react as a couple to PDAs and/or Spitfire outright saying "____ and I have talked it over and we've both decided we're drunk enough to fuck on the sofa. We're also drunk enough we don't care if you stay and watch, but you'll have to scoot over." Will Silver snap if Soarin doesn't carry her out out of the room immediately and end up going for a knife? Will she try to one-up whatever Spitfire and her partner are doing? Will this end with her trying to fit a wine bottle somewhere it shouldn't fit or will she scream that she has no idea what sex is and Soarin and she definitely aren't dating and oh god please don't tell anyone? I don't know yet!

Anyway, for a tiny bit of worldbuilding, cup size is probably, from smallest to largest, Silver, Blossom, Diamond, and then Cloudy with the biggest. Diamond is still growing, though, and will end up somewhere between Cloudy and Derpy/Fluttershy sized in another year or two. That will definitely be in the range that catches Spitfire's attention.
>>
>>28524957
Well Silver has been starting to mellow out a bit, and if Soarin can stay calm with Spitfire and her antics then I don't see her outwardly panicking to much, flip side is if Silver talked to Diamond in some form before or maybe she is around as well, she might try to egg Silver on and taking it as a challenge, other way to do it is Silver might panic and say
>she screams that she has no idea what sex is and Soarin and she definitely aren't dating and oh god please don't tell anyone?
which may lead to a slightly awkward panic attack and being calmed down by ___ and Spitfire, as well as Soarin, if it works then she might ask them if its fine if she has sex with Soarin too and try to show them she is a good enough match for him, and that SHE is his woman no matter what. This could then move on the four of them going harder and harder until they just start fucking each other and giving tips to improve, and when it all winds down, so long as Silver ends in one of Soarins arms safe an sound then her fear might abate significantly while gaining some new friends/confidants/fuck buddies if they are interested. The panic portion of this is slightly more likely as she isn't that good at lying unless she absolutely needs too or she has Diamonds help and its too her parents. Other than that I can see it ending rather sweetly for her or at least comfy enough that it wont bother her nearly as much. She might want Diamond around though to keep her spirits up like a cheerleader, until she just says fuck it and asks Soarin if its fine if she joins in too.
>>
>>28524957
>>28525077
Basically this is about her gaining some confidence and improving her emotional stability. Is what I am getting at
>>
>>28525077
this. also checked.
>>
>>28520530
>”Writing? What have you been writing?”
“It was poetry and other things to help clear my mind up till recently. Partially to get my focus and courage up for my admission on Thursday…” Anon trails off as he feels a pair of lips lightly touch his cheek.
>”Well I would say it is a great place then,” She whispers as she pulls back from her light kiss and grips his hand. “I wish we could stay up here for a while… I would love to see what all comes out of the woods and to see how the sky looks here as opposed to near your house.”
“It is even more beautiful if you ask me,” Anon says as he swaps hands and puts his arm around her shoulder.
>”Nonny?”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”Does it bother you that so many people in your family are so rude to you?”
“It really does but I have to try to not let it. I know in time this whole tie-in with the divorce and people like Flash will pass and we can resume being a family again of some sort. I am very hurt by the way Lily treats me and our mom but I am trying to not fault her… it is very difficult but I am trying.”
>”Do you think they will keep attacking me for being with you?”
“It is likely… it pains me to admit it,” Anon says as he turns slightly toward her. “I want you to remember something though. I love you and will do what I can to block all that. My Gannar likes you so they are likely to back off. My Mom likes you so you have an ally there. We all care about you and as such you can block the others from your mind. I never tell someone I love them unless I truly mean it.”
>”Thank you Anon… I love you too…” Sweetie replies as she copies Anon’s grip along his side, hugging him closely.
“So was there anything on your mind Sweetie since we have peace up here?”
>>
>>28525903
>”Well I did have a few thoughts. I do wonder how my family will take any news of your success and I am wondering what is going to happen with Button. He was arrested but will he get free and come after us?”
“I would love to have an answer for all that myself but we are going to have to wait. I do have one thing on my mind myself…”
>“What is on your mind?”
“Well I did fib to you on Friday and did order something for you for your birthday…”
>”Oh?” Sweetie asks with amusement. “What did you order?”
“Well it is a custom pendant and I am fairly sure I went over the top…”
>”A pendant? Like a message one or is it more like a cameo?”
“More like the latter but it is more shield like in design…”
>”You didn’t…”
“Yes I am having one made of the cutie mark idea you had.”
>”Oooh! Thank you thank you! I hope it is not too much trouble or cost.”
“it is one item of my spoiling you. I save moments like that for special events but I wanted to make sure I gave you something amazing.”
>”Well why are you ruining the surprise?”
“Trust me… there will be surprise when you see it. There is nothing wrong with a minor spoiler in life from time to time.”
>”I don’t know how to respond…”
“Just love and appreciate me while still being you, Sweetie,” Anon replies as he moves his hand from her lap and guides her chin up for his kiss to meet her soft lips. Sweetie returns his kiss and moves her hand to his cheek. “And occasionally treat me to your wonderful singing,” he continues, bringing a soft blush to her cheeks.
>”I think I can definitely manage all that, Nonny.”
>>
>>28525077
but who would it be with spitfire?
>>
>>28523868
>>28523887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=428IyxSfsls
>>
>>28526745
The drunkard in me wants to say a legal Twist. Not that she's actually a lesbian, she just appreciates the fact that someone acknowledges her existence.

In all seriousness, it'd probably be Fleetfoot. She seems like the type to date all of her team at least once.
>>
>>28526942
You have a thing for women with lisps, don't you?
>>
>>28526992
It's a tad endearing, I'll admit.
>>
>>28527003
can be. most female enginers I know have them. brains, bods AND a lisp... oh baby
>>
>>28524957
Whilst the bottle thing would be hilarious, I can't personally see it happening. I can see Silver agreeing to shift over, and initially reading her book, but gradually starting to watch, leading to some sort of exchange like:
>Loud moaning from Spitfire and [SUBJECT NAME HERE]
>Silver: They're very enthusiastic - and loud
>Soarin: Yeah, that's why I didn't leave
>Silver: Huh?
>Soarin: Because we'll hear them all over the house, this chair is comfy, and I'm fairly sure no one will interrupt us
>[SUBJECT NAME HERE] loudly orgasms in the background
Silver: Do you think you can get Spitfire to teach you how to do that with your tongue?

>>28526745
>>28526942
Fleetfoot would be comfy, Derpy would be pretty logical given what we now know about her chest now, and a large chunk of me wants Cloudy for two reasons:
1. We already know she's gay for Blossomforth, so it would be reasonable that she'd be more flexible in partners after getting drunk,
2. Given she already fucked Soarin it would be quite funny to have Spitfire saying the "It's cool if we fuck in here?" speech to Silver, whilst in the background Cloudy has her arm around Soarin, and is loudly telling him not to be worried that he turned her gay - because she's only gay for Blossom - and Spits, and well she guesses she'd fuck Pinkie if she asked, me but she still totally loves the cock. All whilst Soarin tries to extricate himself from the situation
>>
>>28527912
Kek, Silver gets teased over Soarin turning his ex gay, just for Sliver to go nuh uh and snuggle deeper into his arms.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28527912
The triceratops would be a fairly solid choice.
>>
>>28529056
How about Moondancer?
>>
>>28529709
Moondancer a cute, and given how I usually see her I can see her having a pretty big rack. So a huge chunk of me would love to see her brought in. But another huge chunk of me remembers loving the idea of Blossom being brought in (because she's also a cute), back when the idea was for Soarin to fuck up and sleep with her causing some >IT HURTS for Silver and that instead ended up with her as a catatonic rape victim. So I'm genuinely scared of what /tg/n would do to her
>>
>>28529814
She's already shown up once and it wasn't too bad.
>>
>>28529709
But Moondancer a shit.
>>
File: e14.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
e14.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>28530717
>>
>>28530717
/tg/n!moondancer is snarky and gives no fucks, something the rest of the cast lacks
would bring something new to the story
>>
>>28530735
She's the only autist with a higher power level than Twiggles herself.
>>
>>28530765
No one asked you to describe yourself anon
>>
>>28530765
Maybe, but she also has a lot of redeeming features. Spitfire probably won't notice Moondancer's autism if she's too busy fondling the other girl's tits to listen to her at all.
>>
guys what if Soarin has a glasses fetish?
>>
>>28532311
>>
File: bb7.jpg (624KB, 1379x800px) Image search: [Google]
bb7.jpg
624KB, 1379x800px
>>28533364
>>
>>28533364
>>28534232
The clothing optional cozy comfy compound will welcome them
>>
>>28534232
>>28534681
We've figured out Soarin's favorite anime. Shit, it all makes sense now.
>>
>>28535227
I liked that one, best glasses girl ever.
>>
File: mmm32.jpg (35KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
mmm32.jpg
35KB, 604x340px
>>28535563
Poor girl just keeps having such horrible shit happen to her, I'm surprised she doesn't have braids. At least her life wasn't as shit as second best glasses girl.
>>
>>28535736
Aye, true that.
>>
>>28533364
>>28534232
>>28534681
>>28535227
>>28535563
>>28535736
Soarin confirmed for making passes at girls who wear glasses
>>
>>28535777
FUCKING LUCKY GAMBLING TRIPS CONFIRM GLASSES FETISH!
>>
>>28535807
Guess we now know who he's dressing her up as for Nightmare Night.
>>
>>28535777
>>28535807
This please /tg/n.
>>
>>28535777
>>28535807
>>28535839
Holy shit! /tg/n already said that Soarin had fucked Rarity - and she wears glasses when she works! Glasses conspiracy confirmed! Jet fuel can't melt steel memes!
>>
>>28535807
nice
>>
File: 1474409839681.jpg (688KB, 830x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474409839681.jpg
688KB, 830x1280px
bump from 9
>>
>>28537204
>>
File: 1474355780940.jpg (299KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
1474355780940.jpg
299KB, 700x850px
>>
>>28536028
When did that happen?
>>
>>28539454
Someone asked who else Soarin had slept with and Rarity seemed like a likely candidate, but I'm pretty sure it was a maybe, not a definite.
>>
>>28535807
Alrighty folks, that'll happen and I know exactly how to work it in.
You'll get an update tomorrow.
>>
>>28540699
How will what happen?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28539454
>>28540283
It was asked, and /tg/n responded here:
>>27752945
Saying either Rarity or Pinkie as one of the girls Soarin has slung his seed in before the story started. Someone suggested that it was probably a sloppy bj from Pinkie and Rarity's first dicking. Which makes it now look like the glasses fetish was already established before we even knew about it.

>>28540699
You glorious bastard
>>
bump before bed.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28541860
>glasses fetish was already established before we even knew about it
perhaps before Soarin even knew about it
he might just think that these certain girls look vulnerable and cute, without realizing its the glasses that make them look this way
>>
File: 1453970487532.png (294KB, 650x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1453970487532.png
294KB, 650x1120px
bump from 10 of the best vanilla fetish.
>>
>>28546307
>vanilla fetish

Glasses, bulky sweaters, autistic nerd girl smell, the kind of girl who would wear thigh high socks and no bra, she's anything but vanilla anon
>>
>>28546373
But she will be white enough when I am done with her though. Just have to carry her to the shower after though, but small inconvenience.
>>
>>28546397
I do want to shower with Moonie, wash all of the grease and knots out of her hair and get a soapy tit wank from her - but on the other hand that would get rid of her autistic nerd girl smell. Life is tough

Also her not being real is a huge impediment
>>
>>28546373
>autistic nerd girl smell
I prefer that covered up with coconut bodywash. Always makes me of think of rum, which usually leads to getting out the rum, which usually leads to a Pretty Fun Night.
>>
Just a reminder, ChurchClothes is dead.
>>
bump from 9
>>28548101
who?
>>
>>28546373
>>28546397
>>28546457
I would like to say you're wrong and gross, but canon seems to support it and I'd still tap that ass for one green mana and cast giant growth, if you know what I mean.
>>
goodnight people.
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 800x522px
>>28548101
Nah, asleep is probably more accurate.
I'm gonna be honest, the only reason I started writing in the first place is because it was entertaining, for me at least.
Lately it's been more of a burden, as has the board as a whole, so I'm sorry but I'm gonna take a vacation.

I might drop some of the things I've been working on in the low key.

Oh and I'm not apologizing for making a Facebook post either.
>>
>>28522836
>Soarin’s hand slips from your mouth, fingers trailing along your curve of your jaw before dropping away.
“Laughter… laughter always helps.”
>”Yeah, I guess so,” he says, distractedly running his hand down your braid, until it covers yours.
>You hadn’t even realized you had been fidgeting with it until his palm encases yours.
“S-sorry. Nervous habit.”
>”So I’ve noticed.”
“But I’m better now. Really!”
>”I know,” Soarin smiles down at you. “After all, it’s just like Ponka is always saying. Giggle at the ghosties.”
“Who?”
>The name is familiar, but only vaguely. Nothing you can put a face to.
>”Ponk… ah… right. Pinkie Pie.”
>He frowns slightly, squeezing your hand tight.
>”Sorry, it’s just a nickname.”
>You want to be jealous, you want to feel betrayed or hurt or anything, but you can’t be.
>Body still struggling to draw in breath, you’re too exhausted to give in to the urge, too tired to feel anything but comforted by his touch.
>It’s better this way.
“I… I didn’t know you were friends.”
>”She’s friends with everyone,” Soarin answers, so very dismissively that all your dark desires flutter away like scraps of paper caught in the wind. “Honestly, I wouldn’t even call her a friend, except… you know… Pinkie Pie.”
>You nod wordlessly, because you do. Everyone does.
>”Between you and me, she’s a little weird.”
“Understatement of the year.”
>“Decade.”
“Maybe longer.”
>”Maybe longer,” he repeats back, smiling gently. “She’s always trying to set me up with people because we’re pie-compatible… or something. Though…”
>Too worn out to feel envy or hate, you barely catch the questioning tone in his voice.
“What?”
>”She hasn’t for a while,” Soarin adds after a moment’s thought
“That’s good, right?”
>It’s good. It has to be good. Because everything feels good.
>”Yeah. She hasn’t even spoken to me in a few weeks.”
>>
>>28551086
>You’re trying to count back the days, but Soarin beats you to it.
>”Not since that night.”
>His lips brush against your hair as he plants a kiss on the top of your head.
“What night…?”
>”You know what night. She hasn’t tried to set me up with anyone since I met you.”
>Coincidence?
>”Of course…”
>Soarin chuckles, the rush tickling your hair.
>”… that also means she hasn’t been giving me free pie. I miss free pie.”
“I can buy you pie.”
>The words are out before you realize how it sounds, before you can understand what you just said.
>Before you can stop yourself from offering to buy his love.
>Not that you wouldn’t.
>You would. In a heartbeat. But he just laughs it off and holds you tighter.
>Makes it all a joke.
>Makes it okay.
“Or… or I can make you some?”
>That’s better, isn’t it?
“But I’m not a very good cook!”
>It’s the thought that counts, not the results, right?
“I don’t –“
>”It’s okay,” he whispers. “I’ll love it anyway.”
“Because… because I made it…?”
>”That and because I’m… as Ponka says… a total pieslut. I’ll eat anything.”
>You laugh.
>He laughs.
>It’s all okay.
>Everything is okay. And it always will be.
“Soarin?”
>”Hmm?”
>He doesn’t stop you from pulling yourself onto his lap.
“Let’s read.”
>Quietly.
>Together.
>Before he can say something else.
>Before your strength can recover.
>Before your mind can drift away to darker places.
"Let's read."
>And think happy thoughts.
>>
>>28548101
Just a reminder, nobody cares

>>28550920
>but I'm gonna take a vacation.
I'll take shit no one cares about for $100 Alex

>I might drop some of the things I've been working on in the low key.
Same as you do with every green you start
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28551326
Hnnng, my heart cant take this.
>>
File: gigglingslut.gif (352KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gigglingslut.gif
352KB, 600x450px
>>28551326
>a total pieslut
And here I thought I couldn't possibly expect any more humor from the pie chart.
>>
>>
>>28552910
every thread needs more of two things: pie chart and pear tree rape
>>
>>28555065
Could also use some pear tree incest.
>>
>>28555802
I'm not sure Applejack would be happy about Applebloom abusing her nephew like that.
>>
>>28556686
she's just keeping tradition in the family and it ain't like nobody else is lining up to but a baby in her
>>
File: 1474137367959.jpg (282KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
1474137367959.jpg
282KB, 1024x979px
bump
>>
>>28558771
cute little weeaboos
10/10 would daughteru
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475026657567.jpg (31KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475026657567.jpg
31KB, 960x550px
Posts return after next sunrise. I live!
>>
>>28560438
How was the con? Also welcome back.
>>
File: 1382593878267.jpg (71KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382593878267.jpg
71KB, 750x600px
>>28560438
>>28551326
>>
>>28560454
Great. Was named staffer of the year for the cosplay dept for all my work. Pretty much was always on shift as I had tools and even was repairing a wheel chair upon dept head request
>>
File: moemura.jpg (67KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
moemura.jpg
67KB, 500x577px
>>28551326
>You are Soarin and your girlfriend is sleeping, snuggled against your chest.
>Her book had slipped from her hands some time back. You hadn't noticed she had fallen asleep until it had hit the floor.
>It's still there - to pick it up would have woken Silver, and the soft, contented smile on her face put an end to that thought before you even begin to move.
>You know well enough not to disturb the little kitten curled up on your lap.
>And so you read.
>Page by page, you grind through the book.
>This is not a great novel, nor a complicated one. Worst of all, you're enjoying it.
>In itself, that's not bad, but it *does* makes you wonder.
>The sequel - the one you had bought her from the used book store - couldn't have been much better, but Silver loved it anyway.
>Why? It's not good enough.
>You should have put more thought into the gift and chosen something that didn't have a cover that looked like some nerd's airbrushed van.
>The thought runs through your head twice more before you set aside the book with a sigh.
>That's why you don't read much.
>It gives your mind time to wander - and worry.
>Silver liked it. She said so.
>Anything else is nothing more than you overthinking things.
>>
>>28562705
Okay, I can't be the only one wondering this - what book series is it?
>>
>>28562705
>>28562748
Also this was comfy as fuck to come home to
>>
>>28562705
>"So..."
>Your head jerks up in surprise, drawing a disoriented giggle from Blossom.
>The girl is awake - mostly. Her eyes are open at least, even if her head is draped over the chair's arm, one exposed leg limply hanging out from under the blanket.
>"So," she repeats, struggling with the word and those that follow, "she's your... girlfriend?"
"Close."
>You stroke your hand along Silver's braid. She lets out a happy, if tiny, purr; you can't think of the sound as anything but that.
>"Then what is she?" Blossom asks as she jerks awkwardly this way and that, trying to get herself upright and cocooned.
"She's my... um..."
>Every time she tugs the blanket to cover one part of her, it falls away from another.
"We're engaged."
>The blanket falls away completely, falling from limp hands.
>"What."
"She's my fiance."
>>
File: Dragons_of_Winter_Night_cover.jpg (16KB, 200x334px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons_of_Winter_Night_cover.jpg
16KB, 200x334px
>>28562748
For shits and giggles, I went with Dragonlance again.
>>
>>28551086
>pie-compatible
Jesus Christ, that was so long ago...
>>
>>28562766
>The blanket falls away completely, falling from limp hands.
Depending on what she wears when she sleeps, Little Soarin might be about to Blossom
>>
>>28562766
>Blossom leans forward in her seat, until she's nearly pitching over the edge. You don't know what minor miracle keeps her from falling, or keeps the low neck of her loose-fitting t-shit from hanging *too* low.
>"Seriously. What. Are you shitting me?"
>One arm hangs nearly as loose as her shit, almost but not quite reaching for the dropped blanket.
"No."
>"Wow. That's... uh... wow."
"Yeah, I know."
>"Fiance, huh? Not... wow. That's not what I expected to hear."
>Not a word you ever expected to say, either. Not for a long time.
"I figured you deserved the truth."
>You look at the girl in your arms, happily snoring with her glasses smushed against your shirt.
"And she deserves for someone to know the truth. I think it'll make things more real for both of us."
>"Huh."
>>
>>28563247
>One arm hangs nearly as loose as her shit
I figured the news would shock her, but not that much!
>>
>>28563289
Fuck.
That's what I get for rushing to post before my break is over instead of waiting and posting later. Question is, should I pretend that didn't happen or just roll with this new and surprisingly casual scat thing?
>>
>>28563574
Fix it in post
>>
>>28563574
fix your accidental scat garbage.
>>28562401
good on you mang.
>>
>>28562780
I never liked that series, no matter how often I tried to read it I just couldn't. Worst fantasy series that I have read, ever.
>>
>>28474090
Pinkie, tell Rarity that if she has a problem with masculinity, she can bitch about it on tumblr.
The girl is mine.
>>
>>28564437
Rarity seems too vain to want to be associated with the travesty that is Tumblr fashion.
>>
File: 1474909346764.jpg (110KB, 746x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1474909346764.jpg
110KB, 746x1071px
bump from 9
>>
bump before bed good night folks
>>
now back to my regularly scheduled posting
>>28526267

>”Now that is a loaded question… There has been so much positive and negative over that last few days I am overwhelmed but you have been constant throughout it all. I guess I just wish for you to continue
Being you and there for me. I swear I would have locked up in tears or things could have gotten far worse if you had not been there. I know I should not be asking for a protector but I am thankful you have been there as one. “
“Thank you Sweetie,” Anon replies as he rubs her cheek and lays his head over on hers. “I guess I will keep being my odd self then.”
>”You are not that odd. At least to me you aren’t.”
“Well you have had a few months to get used to me. Still makes classes and work difficult when people reply “what a nut” under their breath.”
>”Just forget about that now, Nonny…Tell me more about our surroundings,” Sweetie says softly as she puts a finger on his lips.
“Alright then… those small ridges on the hill we walked down are from when my grandfather tried to build terraces on the hill here as a part of a farming trend that was popular before I was born. I have to guess it was not very effective since we never used them as long as I can remember. Back behind there is the hay barn and a horse pen that we used to keep my older sister’s horse till he passed. Both of those are by the tractor barn and one of the older family graveyards.”
>”There is a graveyard here? That seems odd.”
“Not really when you consider that one wants family close and the times it took for horse and cart travel.”
>”Oh yeah…” Sweetie replies as she slaps her head. “I keep forgetting how recent cars are really to life.”
“Yeah I know… Your hair smells nice…”
>”Oh so you like my strawberry shampoo?”
“Yes I do Sweetie. Every time I smell strawberries, I now think of you.”
>”Aww…” Sweetie replies and kisses his cheek. “That is sweet…”
>>
>>28566782
“But getting back to the description of the farm, that road over there that runs between the fields and by the yellow house is named after my grandfather and the field beyond it is also part of the farm. So was the field on our right before we turned on the driveway. Technically the fields beyond that is ours too but a family split has that as not accessible, to me at least.”
>”What happened?”
“We had to sell that to richer family members during the depression to pay taxes and were never able to buy it back.”
>”Oh…”
“It was more of a sore subject when my grandfather lived but I think being friends with my cousins who own it is helping with my chances. My dad is still sour over it and that makes it a bit difficult.”
>”I can imagine. Say Nonny…” Sweetie asks.
“What is it, Sweetie?
>“Well I was wondering about what all do you do to help the Apples and also what sort of projects you really would like to be working on now that you have the partnership with Mr. Rich.”
“Well as for the Apples, I have been working on helping to integrate more monitoring and packaging
Equipment so that they can be more efficient in their operations. I also have been working with Mac to try to come up with another variant of their cider that could be a party drink but more ‘homey’ for the bonfire crowds. I heard about a drink called ‘Apple Pie’ and tried some once and liked how it was but I wanted to improve on it and make a smoother version. Like with my other projects, I would be splitting the rights with Mac like I do with Mr. Rich.”
>”That sounds interesting… I never knew Mac had an interest in something like that.”
“Well he doesn’t really but he thought if they could come up with a premium cider product, they could afford to make more improvements without having to leverage so much from a bank.”
>”well where are they going to get the seed funds for this?”
>>
>>28563975
>accidental scat garbage.
That would make a great name for a band that did jazz covers of punk classics
>>
>>28567662
huh, it does.
>>
File: 1474040908814.png (901KB, 1207x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1474040908814.png
901KB, 1207x1088px
bump from 9
>>
>>28566788
>premium cider product
Tell me more.
>>
>>28563247
>Blossom stretches the last inch and snatches up her blanket, covering herself before saying anything more.
>When she does, it's only one word.
>"Why?"
>Short and to the point, yet so hard to answer.
>Blossom frowns at your silence.
>"Well, what is it?" she asks. "Why are you with Silver Spoon? Is it the glasses? Is that what it is, because I hope it's not the fact she's a little girl and -"
"No."
>The girl's head drops, hiding her face behind the folds of the blanket.
>"I know," she says softly. "Hoped, anyway. I'm just being a bitch."
"You're..."
>She looks so vulnerable, huddled in her chair, using her blanket as a shield.
>It makes you want to protect her, to say she wasn't being a bitch.
"No..."
>You can't bring yourself to say it.
"... it's not any of that."
>You squeeze the little ball of warmth nestled in your arms.
"I wish she was older. Then things wouldn't be so complicated. And it's not the glasses. Or her figure. It's not any of that, Blossom."
>>
>>28569536
>it's not the glasses. Or her figure. It's not any of that, Blossom."
Although all of those are really *really* great, it's actually this thing she does with her tongue
>>
>>28569647
"It was the cherry. I'm actually kind of bored of her now."
>>
>>28570270
"She does have this cute friend though"
>>
>>28570277
Is Blossomforth a virgin?
>>
>>28570685
Possibly - /tg/n said it would come up if it became plot important
>>
File: Cherry Blossom.jpg (888KB, 2868x1992px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry Blossom.jpg
888KB, 2868x1992px
>>28570685
I meant DT, Blossom can also be for popping too (pic very much related)
>>
>>28570753
>Soarin fucking virginal Diamond Tiara and Blossomforth, with yandere Silver Spoon in the shadows.
Bloodiest threesome ever, in more ways than one.
>>
>do stuff to tiara, blossom, & spitfire
g-guys I just wanna breed the spoon and maybe the tiara.
>>
File: 1473810849360.jpg (597KB, 2031x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473810849360.jpg
597KB, 2031x1000px
bump from 9
>>28572593
this
>>
>>28573305
tfw you never go to the beach with your cute girlfriends.
>>
File: feels good, jack.jpg (225KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
feels good, jack.jpg
225KB, 500x364px
>>28573873
>other beachgoers give the grown man clearly in his 20's uneasy looks as his underage companions playfully set up their towels and umbrellas
>>
live
>>
>>28569061
i have gallons of the stuff. Tis cider season, you pumpkin spice bitches...
>>28566788
“I am fronting a bit of my money into it and free tech services. I frankly want to move into making robotics for farm use and improve efficiencies nationally and later internationally. I would have to split off from Mr. Rich but I would make sure he got a good share from having the sales connections. Taking that path also helps me come up with ways to feed space colonies when those are tried by some of the private companies…” Anon trails off as he smiles wide in excitement. Sweetie draws his attention back to her with a soft peck on his cheek. “Sorry… I just get so excited about this. I always have wanted to build robots to help people like I should be able to with the unicorn project.”
>”All that sounds amazing, Anon. Do you mind me asking another question?”
“Sure Sweetie. What is it?”
>”Well… where do I fit in this? All this makes it seem like you will be very busy and have little time for a girlfriend…”
“Sweetie, I will always have time for you. These ideas will take a few years to truly get going. I will not ignore you or leave you for my work. My dad hardly had time for me and for my mom. I swear on my soul I will never treat someone that and will be there for you.”
>”Are you sure? Rarity used to say the same thing too as she was getting her fashion work started…”
“I promise you Sweetie. I don’t have much really but I will give you all I have,” Anon replies as he takes her hands into his as he leans over to kiss her forehead. “The money from my work is nothing if I don’t have someone I can love and we chose each other. I don’t care about the rest of the world if I make you sad and will do all I can to be there and to love you. Sappy as hell but I want to be clear.”
>>
>>28574766
>Sweetie tilts her head up and leans forward, meeting his lips and gives him a firm kiss as she pulls his hands down to her sides, making him hug her as they kiss.
>”That is a better answer than I could have hoped for… Thank you for humoring my asking it.”
“I understand, Sweetie. Reality has not exactly made this a smooth holiday weekend…”
>”Tell me about it… Say... What time is it?”
“Um… my watch says it is about 3:45. Why do you ask?
>”Well since we are up here alone and no one is likely to disturb us, want to play around a bit?”
“Hell yes I would but let’s not out of respect for my grandmother and that anyone with binoculars can see up into here. Last thing we need is my dad or brother spying on us here. I can give you a bit more of a tour if you like.”
>”Oh alright. I think I would rather cuddle up here a bit more before we climb down. We can tour more some other time.”
“Alright Sweetie,” Anon says as he slides down and stretches out on the blanket. “Well if we lay down here, we might be able to do a little play without being seen if you really wanna try…”
>”No…you are right but I still think you are onto something there,” Sweetie replies as she slides down, lying beside Anon while resting her head on his chest and pulling the other blanket over them. He wraps his arm around his smiling girlfriend as they enjoy a breeze blowing through the stand, ruffling her hair and she hugs him tight.
>>
>>28572593
>Not wanting to breed the Blossom
Weirdo
>>
>>28575089
We will do it if she agrees to have Silver and Diamond hold her down. Maximum snuggling and fucking position.
>>
>>28575103
Silver will be sitting on her face, does that count?
>>
File: Lefou concern.jpg (51KB, 737x391px) Image search: [Google]
Lefou concern.jpg
51KB, 737x391px
>>28575089
>>28575103
>>28575107
seriously, i'm fine with just spoon & tiara
>>
>>28575153
me too. but some fucks just wont stay satisfied.
>>
>>28575153
>>28575175
>Not wanting to fuck every female character that has appeared
Guess we found the faggots
>>
bump before bed
>>
File: 1473698044198.png (3MB, 1400x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1473698044198.png
3MB, 1400x1944px
bump from 9
>>
>>28569536
>"Money?" Blossom asks, following it with mocking laughter, "or are you going to say it's true love?"
>She laughs again, hollow and frail, as you let your gaze drop down to stare at Silver.
>Her chest rises and falls with the slow, steady rhythm of sleep.
"I don't know. I'm willing to believe it is, for her sake if nothing else."
>You wait for the biting comment or bitter laughter, but all that comes is an honest, genuine question.
>One you've asked yourself repeatedly.
>"So, you're doing this for her?"
"Yes."
>"Because she wants it?"
"Yeah."
>You run a hand along Silver's braid.
"I think she needs it. Someone to care about and love her."
>Blossom stares at you over the protective barrier of her blanket. No, not you. Silver.
>You realize your mistake when Blossom's eyes dark up to meet yours.
>"And you?"
"What do you mean?"
>"Is this what you want?"
"I want to help her."
>>
File: Botan hurt.png (373KB, 677x728px) Image search: [Google]
Botan hurt.png
373KB, 677x728px
>>28577026
>After a moment, Blossom shakes her head incredulously.
>"And that's it? You bought her a ring - I assume you gave her a ring? -"
>You nod. The details aren't important.
>"You got her a ring and swore your life away because you want to *help* her? That's it?"
"No, but..."
>Her head falls back to stare up at the ceiling - or perhaps to avoid looking at you and your fiance.
>"You make it sound like a job," she sighs, though you get the feeling she's talking more to herself than you.
"It... hasn't always been easy."
>>
>>28577689
>>
>>28577689
So will play the major roles when this inevitably gets adapted into a porno. I'm guessing Gina Gerson for Silver, and Mia Malkova for Blossom
>>
File: OVER 9000.gif (3MB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
OVER 9000.gif
3MB, 618x340px
>>28578627
>spoon is one of those exxxtra small girls
>>
>>28551391
>Same as you do with every green you start
True, at least he's better than Shade though. After Mediocre jumped in we just kept getting shitty writefags. TG/N is alright at best, Templar was meh, Shade is fucking dull, and Church was meh.

We need a redemption of this thread.
>>
bump from 10
>>
File: 1473995081273.jpg (929KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473995081273.jpg
929KB, 900x1200px
bump from 9
>>
>>28578653
dick status, Muh.
>>
>>28579454
I am always dull in my own defense. I am just consistent.
>>28574774
>As the wind continues to blow, the sound of pine cones hitting the canopy’s frame pops in and out of their perception in the peaceful silence that otherwise fills the air. Sweetie cuddles into Anon’s chest, smiling softly as the low thumming of his heart fills her right ear. Anon lays holding Sweetie as he watches the cones make minor dents as they bounce off, smiling at the current situation of this beautiful being there with him and her loving him. He begins to drift off from how cozy the warmth is from the blanket trapping their heat and her soft scent filling his nose as the wind wafts it each time she adjusts herself tighter to him. Just as he is about to doze off, he hears a soft melody beginning to come from Sweetie.
“What are you singing Sweetie?”
>”Hmm? Oh sorry… I did not realize I was singing. It was a lullaby the girls and I heard from Fluttershy when she baby sat us once. I can stop…”
“No no… sing it more. I am really liking it.”
>”Ok Nonny,” Sweetie says as she clears her throat and takes a deep breath before starting over slightly louder. “Hush now, quiet it now, it's time to lay your sleepy head. Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed. Hush now, quiet now, close your sleepy eyes. Hush now, quiet now, my how time sure flies. Drifting, drifting off to sleep the days excitement behind you. Drifting drifting off to sleep let the joy of dreamland find you. Hush now, quiet now, lay your sleepy head. Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to bed…”
“That was beautiful…”
>>
>>28582157
>”It is just a lullaby…I frankly did not do it justice and when I first heard it i…” Sweetie says before she it interrupted by Anon guiding her chin up, kissing her softly, sending a tingle through both of them as they don’t break the kiss for what felt like an eternity, a moment outside time shared only through true love. “uhmmm… I…” Sweetie stumbles out in amazement at the sensation flowing through her, very similar to when Anon gave her attention in the wee hours before.
“It was great, dear. I loved it…” He replies as he rubs her neck and down her back.
>”Thank you… I am getting a bit hot now though,” Sweetie replies as she sits up and takes off her jacket, exposing the white and pink striped shirt that hugged her torso. “There that is better…”
“I would say so…” Anon says as he sits up as well, lightly tickling her sides as he works up from her hips to just under the arms.
>”Nonny… quit it…” Sweetie giggles his fingers now trace along the strap of her bra.
“Say please,” Anon responds as he looks her in the eyes before she surprises him with a firm kiss on his lips.
>”Please?” she coos softly as she pulls back while guiding his hands to her cups.
“As you wish…”Anon responds as he gropes her soft chest through her shirt and bra, drawing a gasp from Sweetie as her face flushes. “I thought we had decided against playing?”
>”We had but I think a little light fondling might not be too bad…” Sweetie replies as she puts her hands on Anon’s shoulders as she slides herself forward draping her arms down his back as she leans into kiss him, pressing her chest firmly into his palms.
“I can roll with that…”
>”You can roll with what?” comes a voice from below, causing Anon and Sweetie to freeze.
“Who’s there?
>”Oh come on Anon… after all these years you should know my voice. It is me, Apple Bloom,” The voice continues as Sweetie turns as red as AB’s hair.
>>
>>28582177
“Um…What are you doing out here AB?”
>”Well I drove up to your Gannar’s to run an errand for Granny and your Gannar said you went for a walk. I was wandering when I though I heard y’all’s voices on the breeze and started toward the source.”
>”Uh…. So what do you need Apple Bloom?” Sweetie says as she recomposes herself as Anon pulls his hands back to his side.
>”Uh nothing. Just thought I would say Hi to you two since y’all were here. Did I interrupt something?” AB asks slyly.
“Um… Not really. Just a random moment…”
>”Yeah…just a random moment as we enjoy the scenery and the other’s company.”
>”OH REALLY…” AB replies with a knowing tone. “How much ‘enjoyment’ is going on up there?” AB says as she begins climbing up.
>”Apple Bloom! What are you doing?”
>”I am trying to see what you are up to. Can’t possibly as much as what AJ is up to with Brae,” she replies as she scampers up the pegs as easily as one would run stairs. “Nice setup you have up here Anon…”
“Why thank you AB… Now you have seen my secret hiding place… Is there anything else I can do for you?” he replies with annoyance.
>”I can see why you try to keep it private…”
>”Yes I bet you can…” Sweetie says as she scoots to in front of Anon, leaning back on him and opening room for AB.
>”I did not mean to be rude… Just wanted to find you two, especially since it looks like Flash is up to something back at the house.”
“What does it seem like he is doing?”
>”Well he seemed to be looking for a good private spot to talk to your sister and was talking with your dad, getting a good pat on the back as they finished.”
“Whoo boy… We should probably go check that out,” Anon replies.
>”Yeah… I second that. Never know with that asshole…”
>”Never thought I would you openly curse, Sweetie,” AB replies.
>>
>>28582184
Oh shit, what are those pieces of shit doing.
>>
>>28579454
/tg/n is the comfiest thing in this thread right now;
I'm fairly certain Bones' green is basically a rambling suicide letter at this point;
I had to go back to remember who the fuck Templar was as I never read any of green beyond the first post - couldn't find it in me to give a shit about it then, still can't now;
Church, as always, was a waste of posts - good riddance;
Mediocre was comfy, and I'm genuinely concerned he's decomposing in a pool of his own blood and vomit right now;
Shade is a tryhard who tries to seek sympathy by claiming that every bad thing is "based on something that happened to him", his only redeeming feature was that he actually gave us Sweetie lewd, and even then the dialogue in that scene felt like it was a fusion of rainman and Chris Chan getting it on.
>>
Don't die while the boards shitting it's self over the finale being shown early.
>>
>>28583956
Oh so it ended? Good, I might start watch the series then.
>>
>>28577689
>Blossom lets out a short burst of laughter, wild and loud.
>The sudden noise doesn't wake Silver, but she does let out a tiny moan. Her eyes flicker half-open for a moment as she comes to the edge of wakefulness, but slips back after squirming into a more comfortable position.
>Your girlfriend ends with the side of her head pressing against your chest. Her glasses are caught between you and her, bent awkwardly. She gives another happy moan as you carefully pull them free, then snuggles up to you even tighter than before.
"It may look it right now..."
>You sigh and set Silver's glasses on the sofa's arm.
"... but it really hasn't been easy."
>"What relationship is?" Blossom asks, sounding like she smiling behind her blanket.
>>
File: #justfeelthings.jpg (1MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
#justfeelthings.jpg
1MB, 2100x1400px
>no spoon gf
>>
>>28585868
>no writefriends
>>
>>28586736
Write shall come. Write always comes.
>>
>>28585193
>Between the ragged fringe of her bangs and that blanket, all you can see is a narrow strip of her face. Just enough to see the laughter in the eyes that she rolls with almost painful exaggeration.
"Well, *some* are."
>"Have you ever had any?"
"Yeah. Plenty."
>"But...?" Blossom prompts.
"But they never worked out."
>The girl shakes her head, letting the blanket slip and allowing you to see the hint of the sad smile she's wearing.
>"You never cared about someone enough before to *make* it work out, did you?"
"I... I guess not."
>She sighs and stretches, practically kicking the blanket to the floor. The tail end of it dangles from the one long, slender leg she holds out extended as the rest of the cloth slides free to pool beneath it.
>"I was worried," Blossom admits as the last of the blanket pulls away. "You're a nice guy, Soarin, so I was pretty sure you weren't a creepy pedophile or something -"
"Hey!"
>"Well, it's a valid concern!"
"Not really."
>"It - it doesn't matter. Because I was pretty sure you weren't, but she looked so scared when I saw her in your car last night..."
>Her head drops with a groan.
>"Shit, that's why you're here, isn't it? Because I saw her?"
"Yeah."
>"Shit. That took way too long to figure out. I need more sleep."
>Despite that, she forces herself up, almost slipping as the blanket slides out from under her feet.
"Blossom, go back to sleep. I don't mind watching over you a bit longer."
>"I also need something to drink."
"I can get it for -"
>"And to go to the bathroom," she adds, cutting you off. "Don't really want your help with that. Thanks, though."
>She flashes a sarcastic smile at you as she stumbles past.
>"Besides..."
>She pauses and leans over, staring at Silver intently for a moment.
>"... the hero already has his princess, and she looks way too happy for you to wake her up right now."
>>
>>28587793
Den mother Blossomforth hype?
>>
>>28587793
>sadly
She's developing into a beautiful young woman.
I wouldn't mind if she stayed petite or went full titty monster.
>>
>>28587793
>>28587810
Agreed, Blossom shall be den mother of the clothing optional comfy compound
>>
>>28587870
I...can live with this.
>>
File: 1466636958416.jpg (15KB, 410x337px) Image search: [Google]
1466636958416.jpg
15KB, 410x337px
>>28587870
>>28587881
W-WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING HERE ANYMORE
IT'S LIKE YOU FAGS JUST WANT TO SINK IT INTO EVERY GIRL IN THIS STORY
>>
>>28587895
No, Blossom is just the den mother, you don't stick your dick in the den mother.
>>
File: 317.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>28587895
>>
>>28587914
Then how does she become a mother anon ^;)
>>
>>28587933
Pagan tree magic.
>>
>>28587933
Adopts Silver and Diamond with Soarin?
>>28588504
that's a Apple thing.
>>
>>28589098
>Adopts Silver with Soarin
>Blossomforth is totally fine with Soarin banging his underage daughter
>>
File: AJ's baby daddy.jpg (103KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
AJ's baby daddy.jpg
103KB, 640x427px
>>28589098
>>
>>28582184
>”If you had seen earlier, you would know why…” Sweetie responds. “He seems to be hell bent on being ‘better’ than Anon…”
“And to be more of a concentration of ass than a donkey stockyard,” Anon continues, drawing loud snickers from the two girls. “I guess we should climb down now and see what he is doing… Mind helping Sweetie down AB?”
>”Sure. I am wondering how she got up here without getting her skirt caught though.”
“Rope, a snatch block, and my determination. It is how we get supplies up here for hunting too.”
>”Ah… well this time y’all got me too.”
>”How do you plan to help me down?” Sweetie asks as she tilts her head at AB. “Anon’s method works quite well.”
>”Well I was thinking I could go down just ahead of you and function as a counter weight rather than Anon straining up here.”
“Straining, eh? What are you saying about Sweetie?” Anon says with a wink.
>”Yeah AB… What ARE you saying?”
>”I am not saying that… I was just trying to suggest a new method…
“Alright… Well let’s try it. Lead the way AB.”
>AB quickly makes her way down the tree as Anon hooks Sweetie into the rig again. AS he finishes checking her, Sweetie grasps him tightly in a hug and kisses him.
>“See you soon Lover boy.”
“See you soon Lover girl.”
>”See you soon lunch… God you two are sappy…”
“What do you expect when we often pine for the other?”
>”Cut the puns and toss me the rope!”
“Geeze she can get impatient…” Anon quips as he tosses down the rope.
>”She can but we both know she means well,” Sweetie replies as she begins climbing down.
>”Okay Sweetie, I got ya…whoa… so Scoots was not lying that you got that pair.”
>”Enough on my undies and help keep me stable. I am not as good at this as you and Anon…” Sweetie continues as she makes her way to just above the ground.
>“Okay. She is down safely. Want me to send it back up Anon?”
>>
>>28582483
believe me or not... eh. as for my writing of lewd, I know I suck
>>28591039
“Nah… I can make it down fine,” He replies as he scuttles down the tree as nimbly as a squirrel. “Years of tree climbing…” He says to the surprised Sweetie as he takes her hand.
>”Now hurry y’all. Flash seems to be about to do something odd.”
“Alright aliright. Say want me to carry you Sweetie?”
>”Eh… why not. In your arms or on your back.”
“Your choice.”
>“Back then,” Sweetie says as he kneels in response and puts his back to her. She quickly hops on gripping his shoulders and kissing his head as he stands. “Forward my faithful steed!” she continues as he chuckles and starts on his way.
>”I don’t know about you two…”
“Oh just lead the way AB. I want to know what stupid shit Flash is pulling,” Anon replies as he and AB jog their way to the gate leading to Gannar’s house while Sweetie holds on tight to Anon.
>They all arrive at the gate and AB opens it with Anon putting Sweetie down on her feet on the other side, being thanked with a kiss and her hand grasping his. The three walk around the vines of the muscadines when they see Anon’s dad on the porch watching something under the black walnut tree that shadows the side lawn by the house. They pick up pace as they see Gannar stop rocking in her rocking chair and start to hear voices pick up ahead of them but the sources unseen. Sweetie tightens her grip in response to Anon’s pace picking up as he begins to make out 2 people under the strongest bough and one is beginning to kneel.
“Aw… fuck….” Anon grumbles low as he digs in his feet into the gravel of the drive, looking as Flash begins pulling a box out of his pocket. “Okay… I don’t want to see this…”
>”Anon…honey?” Sweetie begins until her eyes focus on the scene before her. “Oh… hold up a minute…”
>”So Liliy Blossom… will you…”
>>
>>28591088
>”I…ah…I…” Lily begins as Ollie hisses on the porch.
>”Quiet Ollie,” Sonny barks at the cat.
>”I am not asking for it to be right now… just after I get assigned in the draft…”
>”Yes…” Lily is heard saying as Anon walks off to the door into the house.

>Sweetie and AB catch up to Anon in a back room of Gannar’s house where he is flopped back on a bed. He is just lying there looking up as the ceiling, Squeaky having joined him and laying on his chest.
>”Nonny…Are you going to be alright?” Sweetie asks as she sits on the bed beside him and AB pulls up a chair from Anon’s Papa’s desk.
“Yeah… I will be. They deserve each other. Just pained by this choice and how it means my little sister I knew is now fully gone…
>”OH come on, Anon… It is not that bad,” Apple Bloom suggests as Sweetie looks over at her shaking her head and she pets the flame tipped feline. “I am surer he has redeeming qualities…
“I hope so…otherwise Lily is going to get stuck with a baby in her future with no support…”
>”What makes you say that?” AB asks as Sweetie turns to Anon in curiosity.
“Well you know Flash’s record and I doubt he would stop womanizing soon and will likely be controlling her life. Add to that my dad is terminal with a disease causing kidney failure, Lily is going to sooner than she wants to admit lose her closest confidant and be left with HIM since she pushed me out of her life.”
>”Nonny…” Sweetie replies as she begins rubbing his arm.
>“I…I did not know…” AB replies.
“He never wanted to have the news get out like that of my autism. As with that, fuck all does that help,” Anon continues as Squeaky move to beside him and plays with Sweetie’s shirt till Anon sits up. “Nothing is right here on this farm right now but my Gannar…a temporary situation at best really.”
>”Nonny… please lighten up a bit…this is…” Sweetie starts as Anon wraps his arm around her.
>>
>>28591102
Well shit, at least it wasn't anything important going wrong.
>>
>>28591219
I will give you that. the fuck ups come later. I don;t know yet but fuck...might go tragic, might have a pregnancy, might have a body count from the Sweetie Bot Army...
>>
>>28591356
got work shit to solve. I dunno...
>>
>>28591364
Well have fun, army of adorable Sweetie bots sounds comfy, unless Rich lets a military dude in with them.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1473874682290.jpg (363KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473874682290.jpg
363KB, 2560x1600px
bump
>>
>>28587793
>Blossom brushes aside her hair as she straightens and lets out a weary sigh.
>"So did Sweetie."
"Yeah."
>You nod in agreement.
"She did."
>"Were you..." the girl mumbles softly, gesturing towards Silver when words fail her. "Back then, I mean? She's why you turned me down, isn't it?"
"I'm afraid so. I didn't want to say anything because... well..."
>"Sorry," Blossom sighs. "I went off on a rant about Anon. I guess I didn't make this easy on you."
"You were drunk."
>"That's no excuse."
>Her face contorts suddenly.
>"I have to go."
>>
>>28594990
Call her over for a group hug.
>>
>>28595014
>>
>>28595014
She'll pee on him though
>>
>>28594990
>She takes a few hesitant steps.
"You look like you need a hug..."
>Blossom looks at askance at you and frowns.
>"Only if you want me to pee on you."
"Nevermind. Not my fetish."
>"Nor mine," she responds, chuckling nervously. "I just... uh... shut up."
>She hobbles off slowly, walking the awkward walk of someone who suddenly realized that rapid movement jostles things that would really rather not be jostled at this very moment.
>You pointedly don't watch, focusing your every speck of attention on the girl that really matters.
>She's smiling even wider than before.
"That... went well, I guess."
>"It did," Silver answers, her eyes still shut.
>>
>>28596287
>rapid movement jostles things that would really rather not be jostled at this very moment.
I know it's referring to her bladder, but all I can think of is Blossom's ass and titties jiggling when she walks
>>
>>28596343
Unf, isn't she just in a loose shirt right now?
>>
>>28597482
>That possibility of seeing the bottom of her ass if the shirt rides up as she walks
unf indeed
>>
>>28596287
>>28596343
>>28597482
>>28597520
So, how long before she bends over (having forgotten to put on underwear)?
>>
>>28597846
When Silver wakes up to smack a bitch, or have Soarin fuck her, who knows whichever cums first. The pun intended.
>>
>>28597877
>ywn watch Silver smack Blossom's ass when she walks past, just to watch it jiggle while your cum drips out.
>>
This is the right scale to use with the EQG minis. Just saying in case ponybones is out there somewhere, alive and with money.
>>
>>28591102
“I will dear… just need a few moments more.”
>”No wonder you have been reaching out to us on our farm and helping us so much…I did not know…” AB trails off.
“Yeah. Thanks for filling us in though. Last thing I needed was this to be a hidden surprise so thaks so much.”
>”Well how about this: Next time you are free, Sweetie and I can give you a tour of the clubhouse?”
>”Oh yeah… I never got time to take you to it. I am sure I can style it up for you too.”
“That sounds great girls. Next I can make it over to the Apple farm, y’all show me your clubhouse.”
>”I am sure you will like it. I helped design the interior,” Sweetie adds.
“Then I am especially sure I will like it,” Anon replies as he springs to his feet and reads the clock. “well looks like I have a few minutes before we have to power drive back to your house, Sweetie. Want the driving tour of the rest of the farm?”
>”Are you sure we have time? The clock says it is 4:30…”
“How about the dairy barn and the super-abridged version?”
>”Okay…If you think there is time. Do you want to come AB?”
>”Nah… I need to speak to Anon’s Gannar and then get back to my farm. You two have fun.”
“See you AB and make sure your sis is being safe.”
>“I don’t get it, Nonny. What do you mean?”
>”I do… and so is my sis, Sweetie. If only we could keep those Apple strains from crossing…”
>”What…OH….”
>”Eeyup…” AB replies as she stands up and starts walking out. “Later!”
>”Funny things happen out this way, don’t they? Shall we get on our way?”
“Yes and after one thing…” Anon says as he slides Sweetie up into his lap and holds her close, kissing her passionately. “Okay to my truck?”
>Sweetie nods and firmly takes his hand as they start to head toward the front of the farm house.

>”Wait a minute, Anon,” they hear from Gannar’s room as they make it to the door.
>>
>>28600551
“What is it, Gannar?” Anon asks as they redirect to to her door.
>”Are you two heading out? Come in her and say good bye if you are,” Gannar asks as she sits in her reading chair by her bed.
“Yeah we were going to get going but ride by the dairy barn and the hill first.”
>“Alright then,” She replies as she stands and gives Anon a hug. “Come visit and stay over more, you hear me?”
“Yes Gannar. I definitely will.”
>”And you come here too, Sweetie,” Gannar says as she holds open her arms.
>Sweetie hesitates for a moment then hugs Gannar, sharing a smile with her as they hug.
>”I wish you two well together. He deserves someone who sweet like you and I definitely want to see you two stay together. You are welcome here anytime you want as well,” Gannar quickly whispers to Sweetie before breaking the hug.
“Alright Gannar. We will be rolling on now. I don’t want us to be late for dinner with her family. Love you!”
>”It was a pleasure meeting you, Gannar!”
>“Love you, Nonny. Come back soon Sweetie. I would love to teach you a bit about cooking if you have the will to learn.”
>”I definitely will take you up on that. Good Bye!” Sweetie says as she waves as they leave the room.

>The couple hop into Anon’s truck as Sonny starts back towards his Tahoe and the other two chat under the tree they left them under. Anon and Sweetie wave quickly as he picks up pace down the drive, making a stop in front of a gate just as they cross the road. Anon quickly hops out and opens the gate to no effect on the cows who just stand there distracted by the hay bale in the distance. After making it through and closing the gate, Anon picks up the pace and quickly dodges a large mud hole on the other side of the next gateless fence and they are soon on top of a very large hill, the highest point on the farm.
“What do you think of the view Sweetie?”
>“It is very interesting… it that a pond over in that field over there?”
>>
>>28601328
I bet its nice to have a Grannar.
>>
>>28602456
haven't since 2003. going to go visit her, my "papa" and dad tomorrow on dad's bday. he may have been a shit to me but I still would have liked his opinion on my decisions since even though his death was the kick in my ass to prove myself and get my business going.
>>
It is amusing how much the other Ponybones and Shade have drawn upon their lives for their stories.
The closest my story has ever gotten to an event in my life is how Soarin and Silver kept doing things they thought the other wanted (but really didnt), and that's based on driving across town to a Taco Bell when it turns out neither I nor my then-fiance wanted Taco Bell, tacos, or were even hungry, we just thought the other was.
Also, according to her spending time with me is worse than being raped in the ass, so maybe that counts?

>>28596343
Blossomforth shouldn't have much jiggle at all, what with having a pretty firm body. But she has been missing a lot of practice and probably been living on delivery and fast food for a bit. Entirely plausible she might have put on some weight.

>>28597846
I was planning to use something like that for the Moondancer scene, but since that won't happen for three years at my current rate, I guess I can bump it up. Scene was originally intended for Blossom anyway, I just thought it fit gross nerd girl better.
>>
>>28605424
The entire first half of this post makes me want to give you a sweaty mostly non-sexual man hug.

The entire second half of this post makes me want to give you a sweaty mostly sexual man hug.
>>
File: moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png (4MB, 4084x5500px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png
4MB, 4084x5500px
>>28604378
I just thought it fit gross nerd girl better
She's not gross /tg/n, my waifu's autistic nerd girl sweat is part of her charm
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362KB, 497x732px
>>28605855
>ywn huff her sweater
>ywn get a sensory overload from all the accumulated nerd girl pheremones
>>
>>28605855
she reminds me of a couple exes of mine. both left me. (no i would not include that in my story) She has a bad outlook but I am envious of her being able to afford living while just researching. damn utopia
>>
>>28605855
>>28605896
>>28607229
>tfw engaged to a girl who's winter wardrobe consists of kilts, thigh high cable knit socks, and the same bulky roll neck sweater that she wore every other cold day.
>tfw her favourite activity is reading
>tfw I found my own Moonie
Feels good man
>>
>>28607500
I want one. Anyone really.
>>
File: tirek_slightly_unhappy.png (138KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
tirek_slightly_unhappy.png
138KB, 560x315px
>>28607500
I can't put into words how much I hate you.
TREAT HER RIGHT
>>
>>28608493
this
>>
File: 1474303628202.gif (663KB, 349x580px) Image search: [Google]
1474303628202.gif
663KB, 349x580px
bump from 9
>>
>>28610575
>Rarity is unexpectedly enjoying her new vibrator.
>Elsewhere, Sweetie Belle is starting to wonder if this remote control is for something other than the tv.
>>
>>28610815
>>Rarity is unexpectedly enjoying her new vibrator.
>unexpectedly

Did she forget it up there?
>>
>>28610842
Considering how many cocks she's had stuffed in that cavern? Probably.
>>
>>28601328
“Yep. I helped put it in and keep the plants fertilized in there till we could put bream and catfish in there. Fun times till life shifted but still fond memories. We even put a few beehives down there so that the clover around here would grow better and have honey. The next pasture up from it is the bull slash breeding field for the genetics project we were working on to have a better herd. That fell apart when lightning killed the bull we were using…and my goat.”
>”You had a goat?”
“Yep. I named him Billy Bob and I have kept his skull in a back barn. Never had room for it anywhere else.”
>”That is creepy, Anon…”
“Well… I loved the goat, wanted a goat’s head, and never wanted to buy one. I will admit it is creepy but it seemed right at the time,” Anon says as he turns off the engine and puts the truck in park. He then slides over to the middle of the bench seat closer to Sweetie. “It is not too creepy is it?”
>”Almost but I guess I can understand…not really my kind of thing,” she replies as she moves a hand to his lap.
“Yeah…It would be odd if it were but I would still love you.”
>”Anon…”
“Yes Sweetie?”
>”What is that land across the road?”
“That is the farm land we had to sell off to a relative I had mentioned before.”
>>
>>28611009
>”Ah,” She replies as she puts her head on his shoulder and he places his arm across her shoulders.
“Yeah from here you can see most of what is in my part of the family’s name. I always enjoyed the view from up here, a personal mountain I don’t have to go far to see.”
>”You definitely seem more at peace out here, not as intense as you normally are.”
“Well… THIS is my real home,” Anon replies as he moves his other hand in a sweep. “Out here is where I have the majority of my childhood memories, at least the clear ones. I used to work hard to be of help out here despite being too small for most of it. I love machines and I love the soil. Out here, I have a chance to combine them and make stuff to feed people, to stay connected to my roots, and to have a way to reach the future I told you I want to make.”
>Sweetie smiles and kisses his cheek while resting her other hand beside the other on his lap, turning to face him.
>”If this is what makes you happy, then hold tight to it…” She trails off as she looks into his eyes.
“Hold tight to it, eh?” Anon replies as he pulls her tight to him and kisses on her neck. “I will always hold tight that which I love and makes me happy.”
>Sweetie blushes and nuzzles his neck as they sit there, holding close for the next few minutes.
“Say, Sweetie? Want to go see something cute out here I don’t think my dad has found out about yet?”
>”Sure. Gonna give me a clue about what it is?”
“Nope but I know it will amaze you and warm your heart.”
>”But do we really have to move from being close like this? I really like this…”
“How about I make you a deal…”
>”Yes? What is it?”
“I promise to give you more snuggles at the first chance we have after dinner with your family and make it fully worth your while and wherever you like.”
>>
>>28611022
>”Not much of a deal really… but I would like us to stargaze more like we did on Friday…”
“Then you have my promise we shall go there again soon.”
>”Alright…” Sweetie responds as she leans back from Anon and kisses his nose. “I will definitely hold you to that,” she finishes as they slide back to their sides of the cabin and Anon restarts the truck.
>The ride down the large hill was short as they went along one of the higher brows of it to a worn path to a long building with a small feed silo beside it and solid brick walls that was beginning to crack along the silo side of the structure. Anon slowly brings the truck to a hault and parks the truck, hopping out to open Sweetie’s door with a finger on his lips. He quietly opens one door to the building to a small room, peeking inside before he beacons Sweetie to come close. Opening the door further he guides her inside the small room which is filled with cattle feed and a small bed of straw between two stacks of feed.
“Alright. We have to be very careful, quiet, and gentile. I saw these in here a few days ago and thought you might want to meet them,” He says in a low voice, waving her further in as a cat hops up on the pile of feed sacks hissing but then calms down after giving Anon and Sweetie each a sniff.
>Hidden on the straw is a litter of week old kittens who start mewing for their mama to return as a cool breeze blows in through a crack. The 5 little bodies crawl over each other, their colors being a mix of grey tabby, orange tabby, and one pure white.
>“AWWWW…” Sweetie squeals out before catching herself.
“Behold our newest litter of barn cats. They get some food from us in harder weather but mostly eat the mice and rats that try to get into the feed in here.”
>”They are adorable and so tiny…”
“I know… would you like to hold one?
>”I don’t know… Would their mom ignore them if we handle them?”
>>
>>28608493
>>28609384
Don't worry, I fully intend to. In all honesty I'm still completely baffled as to how I managed to find someone so wonderful
>>
>>28610842
Well even if she's aware of it being inserted, the remote activating it would still be unexpected.
>>
>>28611972
True. Hopefully her thong is strong enough to hole it in.
>>
>>28612877
Well if the thong failed, it seems she's wearing shorts in the pic
>>
bump from 10
>>
File: 1475171348371.jpg (383KB, 2186x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1475171348371.jpg
383KB, 2186x2600px
bump from 9 before bed.
>>
>>28617200
Rarity is best floozy. 10/10 would lewdly stare at again.
>>
>>28617200
unf
>>
You'd think Bones would write more during national spook month. Where is Bones? I miss him.
>>
>>28617991
Starting to think he was boiled down to make glue
>>
File: 1476063066858.png (2MB, 1771x881px) Image search: [Google]
1476063066858.png
2MB, 1771x881px
>>28617200
Posting on account of Rarity being a drunken slut and how important alcohol has been to most of our stories.
>>
>>28611032
“Nope. You just have to be VERY gentle,” Anon replies as he gingerly scoops up the white one. “Their eyes are not open yet but feel…” Anon says as he holds out the tiny cat, barely filling a single cupped hand.
>“Its fur is like a puff of air…” Sweetie responds as she softly rubs a finger across the kitten as it jostles itself about.
“I can only hope that these do well and stay safe. You never know with the hawks, snakes, and other things.”
>”Oh… So this might be our only chance to see these?”
“Unless I took the whole litter and mama with me, yes. It is a dark reality but that is how it is, especially since it is fall.”
>”Well…hmm…I…is there a way we can take them with us today?”
“No… not really…the vet is closed and I don’t have a box in the truck to hold them all today. I might be able to come back in a day or two but I don’t know…”
>”I understand…I…I just feel bad for them.”
“I want to but can’t feel too much as this happens all the time. I just wanted you to see them while we had the opportunity.”
>”Thank you for showing me them. They are quite cute and I wish there was something we could do for them…”
“Well I have been feeding the mama more lately which is why she accepted us. I am hoping that with me doing this I can keep them all stronger and the kittens grow faster. That way they can have a chance till I can move them all. The rest of the barn cats are toms so they will be fine. The mama cats…well you can see why they have issues.
>”Well I am glad you are doing what you can,” Sweetie says as pats Anon on the shoulder. “I am sure you would make a good dad one day.”
>>
>>28618955
“Are we auditioning to be the mom in that case…” Anon replies with a raised eyebrow.
>”Maybe but as you said before, let’s survive the weekend first,” Sweetie chuckles as she kisses him on the cheek. “Now let’s put the kitten back and get going back to my home. We should definitely not be late.”

>The ride is a fairly quiet one for the first third of the trip as they pass alongside the Apple farm on a faster path back. Big Mac is driving a tractor along collecting the dried corn, stalks and all, to grind into animal feed.
>”I guess he only ever stops working when you can pry him from the farm,” Sweetie quips as they pass the last part of the Apple’s property.
“Yeah but given their parents are gone and labor is not exactly inexpensive, he has to. I am just glad he and Flutters are spending time together. Otherwise work would never stop.”
>”Hey speaking of that, didn’t you get a text earlier?”
“Oh yeah… would you mind reading it to me?” Anon asks as he passes Sweetie his phone. “I don’t even know who it was but it should be the top one.”
>”Yeah yeah… not my first time handling a smart phone…”
“No need for sarcasm… It is unladylike…” Anon says with a wink prompting a stuck out tongue from Sweetie.
>”Alright… ‘Anon we would like to inform you that the prototype plasma containment system is functional and ready for testing within the chassis. Looking forward to your feedback.’ What is a plasma containment system and why are they telling you?”
>>
>>28618970
“Well you remember the robot I am working on? It needs a high density power source to run effectively and the best form would be a fusion power supply or a super battery using high energy matter. Given the plasma wants to return to gas, a lower energy state, that power has to go somewhere, be it heat or electricity. Well the researchers Mr. Silver told me about at Lockheed’s power systems agreed to help me with the power supply for the unicorn. After all, nuclear is out as an option due to shielding risks.”
>”So you somehow worked with them on making a mini –sun you can tap for power and is man portable?” Sweetie asks incredulously.
“Yes… I only had an idea based upon my reading and a form factor to meet… I did not do the hard calculations but tried the concepts of a polonium based reactor like Iron Man’s arc reactor. Scarily the explanation for how it works actually can function if you use to laser that sparks a tokamak, a magnetism containment based fusion reactor. It just took using heavier elements than helium and hydrogen to work…”
>”You have got to be kidding me…This stuff is real?”
“Practically magic really but that is high energy physics. I just know materials and fabrication really but apparently my idea worked. Guess free energy is a reality now…” Anon says as he shrugs. “I just hope that this tech is not going to immediately be turned into military tech but likely will be given the news earlier…”
>”Yeah… would be nice to have the world not need as much oil to fuel it and that instead be used for better medications or food production.”
“I know but this innovation is likely going to cause a boost in the trouble in our news since peace talks are stalling and Saddle Arabia stands to lose much of its power from this. Hey, is Rarity not doing work for the Arbitrator’s son?”
>”I think so but what does that have to do with this?”
“Just a convenient segue…”
>>
File: 1431813686708.png (547KB, 798x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1431813686708.png
547KB, 798x1001px
>>28618471
While "ponied-up" Pinkie's vagina is so strong, she can use it to open a bottle of beer.
>>
>>28618955
checked
>>
>>28619788
Unf, I have no problem losing my dick in that.
>>
>>28619788
She so tight she vapor locks on your cock to keep your cum inside.
>>
>>28596287
"So just how long were you pretending to be asleep?"
>Silver giggles and squeezes her eyes shut even tighter.
>"Long enough I'm glad *that* isn't your fetish. Of course, now I want to know what it is..."
>She bites her lip, giving you a lewd grin.
"I'm sure you'll find out someday soon."
>"But..."
>A low whine escapes her clenched lips.
>"... okay. I can wait."
"What happened to being brave?"
>"I came in with you," Silver answers, opening those wide, purple eyes of hers to gaze up at you through her lashes, "besides, I was only pretending, remember?"
>>
>>28622145
That is adorable.
>>
>>28622145
>She flutters those long lashes at you demurely.
>"Surely that was good enough? Besides..."
>Her arms reach up, wrapping around the back of your neck in a loose embrace.
>"... you did pretty well on your own," Silver whispers breathlessly, her lips scant inches from yours.
"I guess..."
>You glance quickly towards the hall Blossom had disappeared down, your eyes leaving Silver's for the briefest of moments.
"... but there's no guarantee she didn't go to call the cops."
>You smile for your princess as she lets out a tiny giggle.
>"Do you really think she would do that?"
"Probably not, but..."
>No, she wouldn't.
>Those things she said at the party, she didn't mean them.
>Maybe.
>"Well, even if she does, what's the worst than can happen?"
"I spend the next five to ten in jail and never see you again?"
>"Ooooor... I pay them off and we all pretend nothing happened."
>She bites her lip again as she waits for you to respond, her cheeks reddening more and more every second that passes.
>>
>>28622554
Kiss the cute.
>>
>>28622554
>At first you just don't know what to say, but that gives way to the simple desire to watch your princess be adorable.
>You can imagine you feel the heat radiating off her face as she lets out a low, teakettle whine.
>"Sorry, I shouldn't have -"
>You silence her with your lips. Just a brief kiss, but enough to stop her panic.
"It should be me apologizing, Silver. Sorry. It's hard to tell when you're joking sometimes."
>"I... I wasn't."
"You'd really bribe the cops to look the other way?"
>"I..."
>Silver dips her head and chuckles darkly.
>"... I'm friends with Diamond Tiara. What makes you think I haven't done that before?"
>>
>>28622609
I am both happy that she would and annoyed at what Tiara got Spoony involved with.
>>
>>28622625
Shouldn't be anything serious. Underage drinking at worst.
>>
>>28622692
And rape, but Soarin would have been thrown under the bus instead on that one.
>>
>>28622609
"Seriously!?"
>Her blush grows impossibly bright.
>"Just a few times," Silver insist, "and not for anything serious! Just... you know... underage drinking and... well... that one time... in the alley..."
>The last of her explanation is lost as she buries her face in your collarbone.
"Why do you still hang out with her!?"
>"Because she's my friend," Silver murmurs into your chest.
>Because of course.
>This is a conversation you've had before and it won't end any differently this time.
>You sigh and run your hand along your fiance's back, gently massaging out the tension that had suddenly appeared.
"I know she is, Silver. Sorry."
>"N-no, it's okay."
>>
File: sam smirk.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sam smirk.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>28623557
I can't even put into words how much I want to fucking hug___ and protect her.
>>
>>28623557
>that one time... in the alley...
I want details on this incident
>>
>>28623630
Silver and Tiara got caught fingering each other?
>>
File: Pinkie Pie 2.png (530KB, 449x909px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie 2.png
530KB, 449x909px
>>28619788
goddammit, now I need to go buy another ponka to mod, sans panties
>>
>>28623630
Give me the details and I'll try to work them in.
I was assuming public intoxication, Di drunkenly taking a piss in the alley, or maybe some public lewdness between the two, but maybe Di was trying to pimp out one of the other girls or got in a knife fight with a hobo or something even crazier.
Alternatively, I can just refer to it as the noodle incident and leave it at that.
>>
File: 415830.png (257KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
415830.png
257KB, 1024x683px
>>28618977
>”Ah… Prince Blueblood is his name I think but I tune out most of what Rarity says about her clothes business. I want to pay more attention but I am having trouble tracking the difference between some of the patterns…”
“I getcha. That is why I try to avoid discussing much of what I have learned. Glazed eyes means I am wasting time,” Anon says as he winces thinking back to the last time he tried to discuss how a system functioned to a classmate at CHS.
>”So…Nonny,” Sweetie says as she slides to the middle seat on the bench and rebuckles herself. “Are you going to be making a unicorn army like in my dream?”
“Well if I can get the materials, I would build a squad of them for proper testing but most would call 5 an army given their power and capabilities.”
>”Well make sure you let them know I am safe and not a target.”
“I was going to give them the personalities of children and refer to me as dad and you as mom as well as other important people as family for the IFF settings. Better likelihood of them being stable that way I think.”
>”You are going extra creepy again…”
“It was just an idea…”
>”Rethink it, please… Me…the mother of a robot…
>>
File: IMG_2503.gif (1MB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.gif
1MB, 337x600px
GIVE US YOUR REACTION IMAGES. I need some mlp ones. (Esp rarity)
>>
>>28626356
“Well it fits with the teaching concepts for speeding robot development. ‘Teaching’ rather than programming so there are examples to apply…”
>”Well…” Sweetie replies as she places her hand on his thigh as he continues driving. “…I think I could get used to the idea. Still a bit on the freaky side.”
“I know. I know. At least you would not need to worry about any of the fun of pregnancy to have this child. Just be kind and yourself.”
>”I…eh… this is making my head hurt,” she replies as she grasps Anon’s right arm and kisses his cheek. “No more on this for now. Well want to stop anywhere along the way? We should have a few extra minutes before we have to get us back to my home.”
“I think it would be better to go ahead and get you home. We could always visit your room and chat a bit in there before dinner.”
>”Hmmm… Good point. I do still have something up there I want to show you but it is a surprise.”
“A surprise,eh?” Anon says with a raised eyebrow. “Any clues?”
>”Nope! You will have to just be a patient and good boy till then.”
“I think I can manage,” he replies as he puts his hand on her thigh for a moment along a straightaway.
>”Well maybe not fully good,” She replies with an impish grin and moves his hand further into her lap, prodding him to rub her inner thigh.

>After another 20 minutes of driving, they arrive back at Sweetie’s house at a quarter till 6, Sweetie blushing and kissing Anon’s neck as they pull in.
“Ok… we gotta dial this back a bit. Your dad has only just met me and I don’t want him to be going too dark on me or my intentions.”
>”Aww…yeah. You are right. No point in him turning on you for ‘stealing his little girl’ or something like that, not that you would be.”
“He seemed to like me this morning though the fact he was distracted might have had a hand in that…”
>>
File: Chise.jpg (89KB, 1094x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Chise.jpg
89KB, 1094x1584px
>>28626384
>that pic
fuck you
I didn't need that ptsd episode right now
>>
>>28626699
double doubles... guess I really should sit and watch more of this
>>
>>28626282
Noodle Incident seems funnier to me.
>>
>>28598910

I am sadly neither.

>>28605424

I didn't draw upon my life, I just let my personality influence my Anon. He's easily more successful in nearly every aspect of life than I was at that age, or am now.

https://youtu.be/j_qpRaWjKsQ

>The crowd parts as music fills the arcade.
>A pink haired girl with a punk haircut steps forward, flanked by Scootaloo and Apple Bloom.
>She rests her hands on her hips, blows the hair out of her eyes and smirks.
"That'd be me, Babs Seed. And I'll be the last challenger, too, because I'm gonna wipe the floor with you and your goons, Button Trash!"
>Apple Bloom and Scootaloo cheer while Babs ascends the steps to the stage.
>As if it would matter.
>Babs selects Balrog.
>KO chooses Necalli.
>Babs comes out of the gate swinging and manages to wrest round one from KO
>Unfortunately for her the next two rounds aren't even close.
>KO destroys her.
>Babs takes round 4, but even if she advances she'd have to flawlessly beat the rest of the gauntlet.
>KO removes that worry from her mind, however, by simply beating her in round 5.
>The audience applauds while Scootaloo and Apple Bloom head to the stage steps to console their friend.
>A few more challengers appear, but nobody does nearly as well as Babs.
>KO destroys them one by one, not even giving up a decent amount of health much less an entire round to anybody.
>It's just like the first day you met her.
>And like that day, the list of challengers left to face her grows shorter and shorter.
>Button Mash speaks out over the crowd.
"Alright, which one of you losers is next for the meat grinder?"
>You look around the room and wonder if anyone here stands a chance of beating KO Pummel.
>Well, other than Rainbow Dash.
>Wait a minute.
>Where is Rainbow Dash?
>You look around again but you don't see her in the arcade.
"Aw, c'mon. Is there really no one else willing to challenge the gauntlet?"
>Suddenly the door of the arcade swings open and music fills the arcade: https://youtu.be/IStlBOX9F4o
>>
>>28627510
Moar moar moar!
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28626282
>>28627438
Agreed, make it noodly

>>28627510
>He's easily more successful in nearly every aspect of life than I was at that age, or am now.
Jesus Christ, that's depressing
>>
File: 1473953481549.jpg (601KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473953481549.jpg
601KB, 1200x675px
bump from 9
>>
>>28627510
>Bones has shambled back into a full skeleton

Now all we need is for Mediocre and the others to come back and finish their stories.
>>
>>28630050
Never going to happen, bones drained Mediocre and the others of their lifeforce, in order to sustain his dark powers, leaving them empty dry husks much like my sex life these days
>>
>>28623557
>Your hand travels the curve of her back until it reaches the small of her back.
>"I know she's a bad influence," Silver says softly, tilting her head so you can see her guilty grin. "I'm pretty sure some people would say the same about you."
"Nah. I'm perfect."
>The arms looped around your neck tighten, Silver hugging you tightly as she laughs again.
"So... uh... that alley thing...?"
>"Don't ask."
"Umm..."

>You are Silver Spoon and you probably shouldn't have brought that up.
>The regret melts away the longer Soarin doesn't say anything and the more uncomfortable he looks.
"And don't mention it to Di."
>His eyes shift nervously back and forth.
"We just call it the Noodle Incident."
>"Um..."
>You try not to giggle, but to try is to fail.
>It's so much fun teasing him.
>"... did it involve some ramen or something?"
"Didn't I say not to ask?"
>You can't stop yourself from breaking out in wild giggling.
>"Well, all I can imagine is... um..."
>Nooooooo! He pulls his hand away from your waist to rub the back of his neck!
>Teasing backfired!
>"... well, her robbing a ramen shop or something. At gunpoint. With, like... a diamond-encrusted gun worth more than the entire shop."
>>
>>28630359
>diamond encrusted gun
hijole, she's got one of those fuckin cartel d. eagles with the virgin mary on it
>>
>>28630359
"What!? No! But I... uh...
>You're a bad person.
"I would pay to see that."
>You totally would.
>"Me too," Soarin agrees with a deep chuckle. "I bet that wouldn't be too hard to arrange."
>You stare up at him out of the corner of your eyes. Without your glasses, if you were any further away, his face would be little more than a blur.
>At this range, with you resting the side of your head against his collar, you can see every twitch in his expression.
"Probably. She *does* have anger issues sometimes."
>"Should we...?"
"Probably not."
>"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But..."
"Maybe for your birthday."
>Except you don't even know when that is.
>>
>>28630399
>You're the worst girlfriend ever.
>Soarin pretends to consider your offer - you appreciate him humoring you - but shakes his head.
>"I can think of a hundred other things I'd rather have," he says, smiling happily, "and none of them have anything to do with her."
>And you don't have a clue what any of them are. Aside from soccer, what does he like? What is *his* favorite color?
>>
>>28630399
>>28630932
Silver a cute. And now I want a birthday party that ends in Dia being arrested now.
>>
>>28632426
being arrested in a way that gives everyone a funny story to tell later or in a way where no one ever brings her up again and if they see her in the street they pretend not to know her?
>>
>>28632526
The first one, Silver doesn't want to risk losing her as a cumdump to appease Soarin.
>>
>>28632710
plus in mediocre story doesn't soarin fug both of them?
>>
>>28632896
Yup, but we haven't gotten to that point yet, we are still in the, get Silver "calmish" and happier stage. Then we work on Diamond.
>>
File: The Element of Honesty.png (316KB, 722x692px) Image search: [Google]
The Element of Honesty.png
316KB, 722x692px
>>28628521

I'm a 27 year old virgin who's only relationship was an online long distance one that lasted nine months and ended over a decade ago. I'm nearly $10k in debt because my mother "borrowed" money from me and hasn't spoken to me or texted me back in months. I've never had any job that wasn't just selling hours of my life for minimum wage and currently I don't even have one of those. I've poured hundreds of hours into making videos almost nobody watches and writing stories almost nobody will ever read, because I love doing those things and I'm good at them, but I can't pay my rent with the praise of three of my friends and a few horsefuckers.

My Anon is an autistic teenaged ruin of a human being and he is *killing it* compared to me.

>>28627510

>Applejack stands in the doorway, glaring up at the stage.
>She's wearing the same white outfit she had on at Double or Nothing.
>Button Mash blinks and then shrugs.
"Looks like someone didn't read the rules. Anyone who scrubbed out at Double or Nothing is ineligible to compete in today's event."
"And I say that's bullcrap! Me an' Apple Bloom didn't lose in that tournament, we had to leave the arena. I want my fair shake at taking you on."
"Sorry, sister. Rules are rules."
>Applejack grits her teeth and clenches a fist as the crowd unloads a near deafening chorus of boos at Button Mash.
"Oh alright alright alright! Fine! You can have your shot. It's not like you stand a chance anyway."
>The crowd cheers as Applejack ascends the stairs and takes her place at the challenger's cabinet.
>She selects Chun-Li.
>Applejack is one of the best players at traditional fighters in the arcade.
>The fighting between her and KO's Necalli is fast and fierce.
>Every round is close, with AJ taking the first and third and KO taking the second and fourth.
>The final round comes down to the wire, but Applejack manages to land the final blow she needs to defeat KO and advance to the next round of The Gauntlet.
>The crowd goes wild.
>>
>>28626384
>”Well that and he was glad you did what you could to get me out and safe. Button likely will have worse waiting when he can make bond, never having another unmonitored moment.”
“Well that is one thing I am sure he will experience,” Anon says as he kisses her red cheek as it cools back to its usual pale white. “Think you are calm enough now for us to go in?”
>”After I check my makeup and hair… and a bit of perfume…” Sweetie says as she lowers her visor to check herself. “You definitely had my attention there with the thigh rub…”
“I am glad you liked it though it did mess with my driving…”
>”Not from my perspective…” Sweetie adds as she finishes powdering her cheeks lightly. “Anyways I am ready. Let’s go inside.”
“As you wish.”

>They quickly make their way up to the door and it opens just before their hands reach the handle.
>”Glad to see you made it back extra early! We are going to have to eat a bit sooner than expected since Hondo just got a call to come back in but was able to negotiate enough time to have our dinner,” Cookie quickly states.
>”Oh Dad has to hurry away? Oh Bummer…I really wanted to talk with him tonight…”
>”I know it is hard Sweetie. You and Anon hurry in so we can get this started. I finally managed to get it all done without burning it…completely.”
“Yes let’s hurry in dear,” Anon responds with a prod and smile. “I do want to try your mother’s cooking.”
>”Oh you definitely have a brave boyfriend, Sweetie. Just wash your hands and take your seats. I will have your plates already filled for you both when you are done,” Cookie responds as she ushers them in.
“Should we rinse up in the kitchen or the bathroom?”
>”We both can do it at the kitchen sink. That way we don’t delay Daddy much.”
“Gotcha.”
>>
>>28634616
>Soon everyone is cleaned up and sitting at the table, plates full of a combination of vegetable casserole and chicken tetrazzini with a light mixed green salad and rolls in the center of the table. Anon and Sweetie are sitting between Cookie and Rarity with Hondo immediately in front of Anon appearing as though he is ready for an inquisition rather than a meal.
>“Alright everyone! Dig in!” Cookie chimes in as she loads her fork.
“Thank you for the meal. I am sure I will enjoy it,” Anon politely states.
>”Oh Anon… you are a charmer…”
>”So Anon…” Hondo starts. “…you are the young man my youngest has been talking about and just started dating. Mind telling me a bit about yourself?”
“Well sir…” Anon says after he quickly sips some water. “I am currently a senior who is both dual enrolled at CHS and SIATS and will be graduating early. I also have been working with rarity on the drama club’s presentations and have a job working with Mr. Filthy Rich of Rich Industries and his partner, Mr. Silver.”
>”Oh that is why you looked a bit familiar. I have seen you visiting with the people in the R&D there. As I am sure Sweetie has told you, I am in charge of their security.”
“Yes sir. She has told me that and your wife told me about how you started that business to better support her once Rarity was coming along.”
>”You told him what, Mother?” Rarity responds as she recovers from almost having a spit take.
>”I only told him the truth. You were not yet born when we moved back here.”
“I did not mean to embarrass you, Rarity. My apologies.”
>”Enough on that… What are you studying, Anon?” Hondo continues to prod.
>>
>>28634628
“I am studying Mechanical Engineering with foci upon Machine Design and Manufacturing. It is from projects I came up with that I met Mr. Rich and the two of us partnered on the development of a medical device for people with core temperature control issues. He ponied up the patent funds and we share half the profits that go to the patent holder.”
>”Hmm… good job.”
>”Is that so, Anon?” chimes in Rarity. “How well is it doing then? Has it boosted your net worth?” she continues as she looks over his clothes and tries to take a sip of white wine.
“Well I have done fairly well with it I think given I paid off my home and bought my mom a car as well as repaid Mr. Rich for the modifications to my old storage building into a decent workshop.”
>”Well mind spilling what your net worth is? I just am curious...”
>”Rarity! Don’t prod Nonny like that,” Sweetie retorts.
>”Yes, Rarity it is quite rude of you to treat our guest so,” Hondo says as he looks over at his eldest.
“I don’t mind answering even though I don’t like volunteering it but since you asked, I have built a net worth of $5.4 million dollars as a part of this partnership over the last year and with upcoming projects that I told Sweetie about.”
>”Buh…What did you say darling? I swear I just heard you say $5.4 MILLION…” Rarity stumbles out after almost dropping her glass.
“I did say that. Mr. Rich and Mr. Silver have a great network so dividends are coming in internationally and there is the fact that I have been very motivated, given my father divorcing my mom and the rest of the local part of my family turning their back on us. I had to do something and am glad I had a chance to meet Sweetie.”
>”Aww… Isn’t that sweet, Hondo?” Cookie says as she claps her hands together.
>>
>>28634556
>praise of three of my friends
>three friends
I was feeling sorry for you up until that point. Now I envy you.
>>
bump from 9 before bed.
>>
>>28634634
>He ponied up the patent funds
kek, I see your pun.
I don't know why Rarity is so damn concerned with Anon's net worth but.
>”Well mind spilling what your net worth is? I just am curious...”
>”Rarity! Don’t prod Nonny like that,” Sweetie retorts.
>”Yes, Rarity it is quite rude of you to treat our guest so,” Hondo says as he looks over at his eldest.
“I don’t mind answering even though I don’t like volunteering it but since you asked, I have built a net worth of $5.4 million dollars as a part of this partnership over the last year and with upcoming projects that I told Sweetie about.”
>”Buh…What did you say darling? I swear I just heard you say $5.4 MILLION…” Rarity stumbles out after almost dropping her glass.
“I did say that. Mr. Rich and Mr. Silver have a great network so dividends are coming in internationally and there is the fact that I have been very motivated, given my father divorcing my mom and the rest of the local part of my family turning their back on us. I had to do something and am glad I had a chance to meet Sweetie.”
SUCK IT FASHION GIRL!
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28634556
Do you have a degree or certification in anything? That could help you land something a little better than minimum wage.
Also, there are ways to promote a yt channel and get paid for shit you're good at. Patreon, Bones.
I know you've had a lot of trouble with relationships and all, but that shouldn't be your main focus or even be that far up there on your to-do list. Self improvement is the first step toward a less shit life.
>>
>>28634556
>he is *killing it* compared to me.
Nigga, join the fucking military. Sign up for 4 years, do your time, then get the fuck out. you'll learn to be more social, respectful, follow orders, people will look highly on you, and you'll have bread in the bank because you get paid every day in the military.

Just fucking join, maybe you'll even find another horsefucker there.
>>
>>28637480
Whatever you do, please don't fall for this.
>>
File: botan sitting.jpg (55KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
botan sitting.jpg
55KB, 600x672px
>>28630932
>Soarin lets out a contented sigh and his hand leaves your back again, only to begin stroking your head with it before you can even begin to panic over the sudden lack of contact.
>"But don't worry about it. You've got a few months before it's an issue."
"Oh."
>"Shit, you don't even know when it is, do you?"
"N-no -"
>You are the worst girlfriend ever.
" - I'm... I'm sorry..."
>"Don't be," he says, raising an eyebrow. "I'm the one that didn't tell you. I swear, you must think I'm the worst boyfriend ever."
"No! I... um... the opposite, actually."
>"That I'm the best?"
>He says it with such bravado that it automatically brings a smile to your face.
"No, silly. That I'm the worst girlfriend ever."
>"Because I didn't tell you when my birthday is?"
"Well, when you put it that way..."
>You tilt your head back and stretch, planting a kiss on his lips.
"It's okay, Soarin. You're still the best boyfriend ever."
>>
>>28638133
Don't listen to this retard. He probably resides in /pol/.

If you want, fine though. Be a depressed loser who's in debt instead of becoming a reformed person, a steady source of income, free health care, and being physically fit. You choose your path, I'll choose mine.
>>
>>28638387
Have fun being used a toy soldier fighting for a rich oil baron.
>>
>>28638378
>"Good, I was starting to worry there."
"Don't. You always know the right things to say to calm me down."
>"Not... always..."
"Close enough."
>"But -"
>You hug him tightly.
"Just let your crazy girlfriend be happy."
>"Okay," Soarin answers with a laugh. "I can do that."
>And yet he frowns.
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't -"
>"This is actually really uncomfortable," he says suddenly. "Hold on a minute."
>His grip around your waist tightens and his other hand... it... slides under your thighs.
>Your body squeaks in surprise as he picks you up.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>28638378
>>28638445
>before you can even begin to panic over the sudden lack of contact
Man, that's fucking cute.
Ok tg/n, you got me, put a baby in her already
>>
bump
>>28639059
I agree, but later.
>>
>>28639711
how much later?
>>
>>28640535
http://i.imgur.com/HpWw77y.jpg
Hour, hour and a half tops
>>
bump before bed
>>
File: 1456457987237.png (201KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
1456457987237.png
201KB, 445x445px
>>28640759
unf
>>
File: Titlecard_S3E5_tooyoung.jpg (511KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_S3E5_tooyoung.jpg
511KB, 1024x576px
>>28640759
>>
>>28636091
active fans...nice to see one.
>>28634634
>”Yes and very impressive,” Hondo responds with raised eyebrows. “Now Anon, What do you know about this Button Mash kid?”
“He used to be an ok kid but since high school started, he has gravitated toward Sweetie, often trying to flirt, badly, with her when she was alone for whatever reason when I would take her home and we stop at an arcade or store. He also tried to block Sweetie from leaving at the book store but she kicked him away. He blames me for it but that is because I was there. “
>”And as for last night?”
“I have no idea where he got the GHB he used but had heard from the police before we went to the hospital that... or was it AT the hospital… no matter… that these types of cases have been increasing for some reason. I frankly don’t like him and am glad he got arrested.”
>”Alright… thank you and sorry for the inquisition. I just want to make sure my little Sweetie is safe and that you are no trouble. My research backs up everything you have said so let me say I am glad to see that she found someone so honest.”
“I do my best, sir. I also do some work with the Apple family and having grown up with Apple Jack, I quickly learned the value of having a solid word to give.”
>”Excellent! Now sweetums, what did you make for desert to go with this lovely meal?”
>”I made some marbled brownies and was planning on serving them ‘ala mode.’ ”
>”OOH! One of my favorites!” Sweetie chimes in.
>”$5.4 million….” Rarity repeats.
“Uh I think I got her stuck in a loop…”
>”Eh… She will snap out of it when Opal starts batting at her leg,” Cookie responds. “She got the same response when she got the work with Mr. Fancy Pants. Just give her some time.”
>>
>>28642548
“I try to not reveal that for that reason… Most either don’t believe me or try too hard to be my friend after they hear, so I don’t share that. I also am not fond of being ostentatious often after all those years growing up and being force into khakis for everything my dad drug us to and I had to look the part of being a doctor’s kid.”
>”Your Dad is a local cardiologist right? Is that how you got your start?
“It was more a need to be noticed by others as a middle child and the second male child. My grandmother and mom are my closest family though my younger sister was close but the divorce…”
>”No need to go on Anon. I got the idea.”
>”He also spent a good amount of time on his family’s farm and studying the equipment,” Sweetie adds as she grips Anon’s arm, drawing a raised eyebrow from Hondo.
>”Is your family farm on the far side of Ponyville near the Apple Farm?”
“Yes sir?”
>”I was wondering who owned all that out there and Granny Smith never wanted to share who her neighbors were. Something about ‘the Government asking enough questions’ or the like…”
“She can be…interesting but I like her and is a great friend to my Gannar, er grandmother.”
>”And what do you think of his Gannar, Sweetie?” Cookie asks as Opal comes and curls up on Anon’s feet, purring loudly as he tries to eat quickly to make up for his talking.
>”Well…I know she definitely likes me more than she likes Anon’s sister’s boyfriend. She is also very sweet and sharp. She also was a home economics teacher and wants to help me learn to cook better after I told her the story of the toast incident. She really is great!”
>”Well I am glad to hear that! I know I have reached the limits of what I can teach you,” Cookie responds.
>>
>>28642555
>”So Anon…What are your intentions with my daughter? You seem to be on your way out of Canterlot and to better things. I don’t want you to just think you can split her from her educational path just because you came along.”
“My intentions are to date your daughter and stay in this area given my ties to the area and my siblings abandoning those. I would not let her drop from school to the best of my abilities since that would be a waste of her skills and capacities for her to abandon those. She is really special to me and I honestly would hate myself if I lead her wrong and have vowed to help protect her from people like Button proved to be. I am one person but believe she deserves all that I can give and be for her.”
>As Anon finishes, Sweetie smiles widely and kisses Anon’s cheek as he looks Hondo dead in his eyes as they share an intense stare. Cookie looks back and forth between them, looking nervous as they both refuse to blink till they both start to chuckle then laugh heartily.
>”Allright, Alright. I can see you are serious and have heard enough good about you that I believe I can trust your word,” Hondo replies as Cookie exhales in relief and Sweetie squees as she grips Anon’s hand, intertwining their fingers under the table. Rarity snaps back to reality, the tension having cut like Opal’s claws and drawing her attention.
>”Huh? What is going on? Did I miss something? Sweetie, Darling? What is with that expression and where is my plate?”
>”Rarity! Dad likes Anon!” Sweetie says as she squees, drawing a perplexed look with her dad nodding, furthering the look of confusion.
>”Don’t worry about your plate, Rarity. I just moved it to the kitchen so we could all have dessert before your father has to head back in.”
>>
bump from 10
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28638445
>But not far, and not for long.
>You clutch even tighter to Soarin's neck as he swings your legs up onto the sofa.
>A squeak turns into a shriek - you body can't help itself, reminded of nothing so much as that feeling of terror and joy that runs through your veins when plunging down a rollercoaster.
>Completley out of control, yet completely safe.
>Moments later, Soarin is laying down, with you stretched out on top of him.
>"Now that's better," your boyfriend grins, even as he's making the final adjustments: tugging you into the perfect spot, pulling his shirt back down with a quick yank, flipping your...
>You can feel the heat rising in your cheeks as he flips your skirt into place with a twitch of his hand.
>"Sorry."
>>
>>28645197
>Meanwhile, Blossomforth fucks herself with a cucumber, and imagines herself in Silver's place
>>
>>28645218
>Implying she wouldn't join in and make Silver the sandwich.
>>
>>28645218
An extra big one, because Silver is smaller than her so Soarin's monster must seem even larger.
>>
live
>>
>>28645197
>Under your body, Soarin twists and bends until he finally finds the perfect balance, with his head resting on the sofa's arm and your legs entertwined with his.
>For your part, every moment he's holding you is good enough.
>"I probably should have given you some kind of warning."
"It's... okay."
>More than okay.
>The way he simply picked you up and *moved* you...
>A shiver runs down your spine, chasing any lingering doubts you might have had before it.
>If Soarin had ever wanted something from you that you hadn't offered, he could have taken it.
>If he hadn't wanted something you had offered, he could have stopped you.
>>
File: feels.jpg (144KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
144KB, 645x773px
>>28645976
>no secretly lewd underage gf
>>
>>28642548
>active fans

you're in the wrong profession.
>>
File: l3333t.png (371B, 49x21px) Image search: [Google]
l3333t.png
371B, 49x21px
>>28646056
totally rad numbers, bro
>>
>>28645976
"So..."
>You kiss him.
>From this position, it's easy. No stretching, no awkward bending. All you have to do is let gravity take control.
"... Soarin..."
>He doesn't stop you; he holds you tighter, both arms wrapped around your narrow waist.
"... when *is* your birthday?"

>You lose track of the time as you talk, the topic bouncing from birthdays to holidays to stories of the past and hopes for the future.
>The birthday Soarin got his car and the party had to be cut short so he could go joyriding.
>The one you spent alone with a book in your room and no one at the party had noticed.
>How you would include him in your next.
>Perhaps spend the entire party alone with *him* in your room.
>Di would enjoy being the center of attention again, and you and he would enjoy...
>You leave the thought at that tiny little tease.
>But as for Hearthswarming...
>The rambling coversation makes it easy to forget you're in a strangers house.
>The teasing makes you want to.
>It wouldn't be the first time you and he -
>"Please tell me you two aren't fucking on my sofa."
>You bolt upright at Blossomforth's voice.
"WHAT. NOT YE- NO! I MEAN NO!"
>>
>>28646512
"WHAT. NOT YE- NO! I MEAN NO!"
Lewd Silver is goofy and sexy, I just want to pat her head, though I am not sure if its with my hand or my dick.
>>
>>28646512
>"WHAT. NOT YE- NO! I MEAN NO!"
"Good, because I want to join in!"
>>
>>28646558
We can only hope, though I wouldn't hold out much for it though. Silver is a little semen demon, and she will need to be fed regularly.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>28646582
Just don't feed her after midnight.
>>
>>28647790
but how could you ever say no to her?
>>
File: DO IT MY SON.jpg (87KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT MY SON.jpg
87KB, 930x930px
love the spoon
>>
>>28642571
>”Oh… okay…I am sorry I blanked out there… I just thought I heard Anon say that despite his looks he is ‘loaded.’ That was completely unladylike of me. Please don’t mind me,” Rarity says as she focuses upon her wine glass as she looks to see where Opal is having heard her purr coming from nearby. Following the sound, she peers under the table, seeing Opal batting at Anon and Sweetie’s joined hands.
“Well sir, is there anything else you would like to ask?”
>”I am wondering what else you have planned for this Labor Day weekend. Are you planning to have a party with anyone or just stay home?”
“I was invited to go to Filthy Rich’s company cookout at his home as well as Sweetie as my date. He personally called me to make sure we knew we are welcome.”
>The room goes quiet as everyone else but Sweetie and Anon freeze in place with a look of shock.The young couple however just go on playing with Opal as they wait on the ice cream to soften.
>”You got a personal invitation, Anon?” Rarity replies. “A personal invitation to the largest mansion and estate for a major social event?”
“As I said earlier, Rarity, Mr. Rich and I co-own a couple profitable patents and he says this is just for his highest producers and managers as well as some industry contacts to show up. I have been to several of these before but this is my first time AS the directly invited.”
>”I…ah…um…” Rarity says as she works on holding her composure and succeeds this time. “So… Sweetie is invited as well?”
>”Yes I am, Rarity. Anon tells me it a s casual event so I was thinking of a recent sundress I bought as my attire.”
“I am planning on some of my nicer khakis and a button up shirt with blazer.”
>”Well that sounds like you will fit in,” quips Hondo. “My company covers the event each year and all that sounds right for what we have seen there. I am glad you got invited, kids.”
>>
>>28649802
>”How is it possible…How did my kid sister and her boyfriend get invited to the social event of the summer? I work so hard to make the contacts to enter higher society and here he waltzes in and gets my sister to be able to go where I, Rarity, Fashionista to high ranking officials from around the world, cannot get invited? I need to call Prince Blueblood…” Rarity thinks to herself as she drinks half her glass absentmindedly.
>”I must say… I am jealous, Sweetie!” Rarity says as she puts down her glass and reaches for her dessert fork.
>”I am just amazed, Sweetie Belle. My baby girl is growing up so fast…A junior in high school and already getting to hobnob with high society…” Cookie says as a prideful tear slides down her cheek.
“I did not think everyone was going to react to this like this. It is just business and networking… I only regret I am going to have to borrow my mom’s car to make sure I blend in.”
>”Oh Dahhhling,” Rarity states as the effects of the wine begin to catch up to her. “You simply can’t drive up in that truck of yours. Go ahead and rent sedan to take you there so you can show up in style.” >“What does your mother drive, Anon?” Hondo asks as he begins to stand and take his plate into the kitchen. “Is it an older Mercedes or BMW?”
“Well she does have a very nice one I bought her that is just like an old friend of her had…” Anon replies as Sweetie hides her face.
>“Well? What is it, Anon?” Rarity prods.
“A fully restored, grey 1967 Jaguar E-type XKE. I like the thing but I am always nervous driving it given it is a work of art and it is too easy to speed in it.”
>”A what?” Rarity responds as Hondo almost drops his plate.
>”That beauty is your mother’s car? That wonderful piece of engineering is your mom’s everyday car?!?”
Hondo says as he slowly turns around.
>>
>>28649823
“When I first made the money I have, I paid off the house and bought her her favorite car. My Uncle got a nice car too but his was a domestic branded one. The point is that I have to fit in but I am not comfortable driving the thing. Too little ground clearance from what I am used to.”
>”Okay Anon… what time do you plan to arrive at the Rich mansion? I have to see this when you arrive,”
Hondo states as he is leaning across the table to Anon.
“Um… I will have to double check my notes for the start time so I can tell you how early I will arrive. I know Mr. Rich will want to talk with me in his office before all his guests arrive…”
>”Well In any case Anon, message me when you arrive there. I REALLY want to see that car. In the meantime, it was a pleasure meeting you properly this time and take good care of Sweetie. She is my baby girl and as you know, I will be watching.”
“Yes sir. I give you my word.”
>“Good Boy. See you all later my family,” Hondo says as he starts to walk to the door when he feels a hard hug from behind from Sweetie as she had jumped up from the table and ran to him.
>”Love you, daddy, and thank you for liking Nonny,” Sweetie says as a smile crosses his face.
> “Well since you like him, I know he has to be good. You always have had more sense than your sister,” Hondo softly whispers as he turns back to her and returns her hug before heading out the door. Sweetie returns to the table bubbling with excitement at her father’s praise, finding her seat taken by Opal who in now stretched between her chair and Anon’s lap.
>”Opal…That is my chair!” Sweetie responds as Opal turns her hear toward Sweetie with a devious grin.
>”Now Opal… Don’t keep bothering Anon and come on over here to mama,” Rarity states as Opal climbs further into Anon’s lap, leaving him a bit stunned.
“Um… Opal…I was not done with my dessert and Rarity is calling you…”
>>
>>28474090
>reads Love Games without noticing (in progress)
>gets to the cliff hanger after three hours of feels and laughing at edginess
>it stops near the climax
I wasn't reaaadyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>28638399
Hahahabahahahahahahdhxjxkfbduxjdbs
You sure are one huge faggot. I know what I'm actually doing. You know how much fun it is to fucking bomb a village to take out a small group of terrorists? I'm playing god and getting praised for it back home.
>>
>>28634556
Mr. Bone man pls. I like your story a lot. I have to be honest, THIS right here feels like one of those summer movies for teenagers that came out a lot back in the 80s and 90s. You could take out the MLP stuff and sell this, in my opinion.
>>
File: 1467340015935.png (405KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467340015935.png
405KB, 1200x1000px
Surprised Silver Bump
>>
>>28650664
>She had no idea Blossomforth was also morally and sexually flexible as well
>>
File: Murica.jpg (712KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
Murica.jpg
712KB, 990x700px
>>28637433

I have a Patreon, I've even linked it in these threads before. My main issue on YT is I have no artistic talent and every friend I know who's said "I'll totally make a logo or thumbnail character art for you" has flaked, so my branding is nonexistent at the moment.

>>28637480

I am not mentally cut out for the military. The ceremonial garbage we did in cubs/scouts was always the part I hated, and the one time I went to an Air Cadets meeting I despised it. I'm already social, respectful, I question orders on principle and the army wouldn't be able to change that without killing me, and nobody gives a shit if you're a soldier in Canada. If I was willing to join the military I'd sooner join the police force, as I believe police serve an essential function and don't believe we should have a national military.

>>28649862

Welcome to your new hell.

>>28649954

I'd rewrite and sell it in a heartbeat if anyone would buy it from a nobody living in the wrong country and on the wrong coast for making movies.

>>28634556

>Button Mash steps forward, clapping sarcastically.
"Congratulations, Applejack, you've made it past the first round. I was getting worried that nobody would even get that far."
>Button waves towards the second cabinet on stage and a spotlight illuminates it.
>Mortal Kombat X
>Music begins to play through the arcade: https://youtu.be/F3HD-OFy0lg
"Of course, now you'll have to face the second round of The Gauntlet..."
>As Button speaks a figure emerges from the darkness, clad entirely in black.
"...which means you'll be facing the one and only Braeburn in Mortal Kombat!"
>Braeburn steps into the spotlight, the shadow of his black hat covering half of his face.
>AJ glares at him.
>He smirks at her.
"Ready, cuz?"
>The two step up to the MKX cabinet.
>Both select Erron Black.
>Applejack's Gunslinger against Braeburn's Outlaw.
>Applejack takes the first two rounds off of her cousin, but Braeburn takes round 3.
>And Applejack only had one stock left.
>>
File: Quality Reading Material.jpg (40KB, 404x650px) Image search: [Google]
Quality Reading Material.jpg
40KB, 404x650px
>>28650837

>Applejack slams her fists on the control board and curses.
"This ain't hardly fair! How in tarnation do you expect anyone to beat everyone in this Gauntlet of yours without losing three rounds across the whole dang blasted thing?!"
>Button Mash flashes that cocky, shit eating grin at her.
"Simple, Applejack. I don't. Now get off the stage, loser."
>Applejack clenches her fists and heads down the stage steps and is nearly bowled over by her little sister running up them.
"If Applejack gets to try, then I'd be able to take a shot too!"
>Button Mash shrugs.
"Fine."
>KO Pummel destroys Apple Bloom while barely taking a hit.
>She glumly retreats back down the stage steps as Button moves to center stage to gloat.
>You still don't see Rainbow Dash anywhere.
"And with those two taken care of, it looks like there simply aren't any challengers left to face the perils of The Gauntlet."
>You look around the room, making sure she isn't waiting in the wings somewhere.
"Unless there's somebody else out there who's willing to step up to the challenge?"
>You curse under your breath.
>All that time you wasted and she didn't even show up.
>Maybe she knew she'd crash and burn and wanted to save herself the embarrassment.
"Anybody? Anyone at all willing to give it a try?"
>You step away from the cabinet you'd been leaning against and and slip your hands into your pockets.
>She could have at least let you know.
>You could have not bothered coming.
>Maybe did some laundry.
>Maybe drank some bleach.
"Oh, is that a challenger I see moving through the crowd?"
>All eyes turn towards you as Button's mocking voice follows you to the door of the arcade.
"Oh, silly me, that's just a washed up nobody who doesn't have what it takes to run this arcade."
>You ignore him.
>You pretend you're ignoring him.
>Your grip on the exit door is too tight to be ignoring him as you swing it open and step into the street.
>You pause, standing in the open doorway.
>>
File: Banebow Dash.jpg (164KB, 547x739px) Image search: [Google]
Banebow Dash.jpg
164KB, 547x739px
>>28651119

"Well folks, it looks like there are no more challengers left."
>Button Mash's gloating voice carries through the open door.
"So it looks like the Gauntlet stands undefeated. Unscratched, really, by the myriad of fine challengers who dared step up to face it."
>You watch impassively as she runs towards you.
"I didn't expect anyone to beat my challenge, but I definitely expected stronger competition than this."
>You can see her sweating, hear her panting as she runs towards you at full tilt.
"Frankly, if this is the best you have to offer, you should all be ashamed of yourselves."
>You see her eyes pleading with you as she gets closer, silently begging you to tell her it's not too late.
"I guess it can't be helped. It's my fault, really, for expecting too much of this arcade's population of casuals and scrublords."
>You stand, still holding the door open, watching her run as fast as her athletic blue body can manage just to make sure she gets to attempt the impossible.
>And she'll be too late.
"But it looks like the Gauntlet..."
>You step back into the doorway.
"...is officially..."
>You signal Lemon Zest.
"...clo-"
>The lights go out and Button Mash's mic gets cut off.
>Suddenly the arcade begins pulsing with a rainbow pattern of lights and music begins to play: https://youtu.be/nZV5kQQ6hms
>The crowd looks around, confused and expecting a new challenger to emerge.
>After half a minute Rainbow Dash appears in the doorway, doubled over and panting.
>She looks up at you apologetically, trying to catch her breath.
"Slept through... my alarm... did I... am I... too late?"
>You stare down at her coldly.
>She looks so upset.
>Upset that she'd missed her chance to make a fool of herself failing this impossible challenge.
>Upset that she'd waste your useless training.
>Upset that she'd go down without a fight.
>She rests her hands on her knees and breathes heavily as Button's microphone blares back to the life and the lights in the arcade revert to normal.
>>
>>28651185
Anon needs to smack her dumbass upside the head after this.
>>
>>28651185
Why hasn't anon shot this arcade up yet?
>>
>>28651622
It would be expected of him. It is the rule he doesn't live up to it now.
>>
>>28646512
>Overly theatrical to the point of silliness - as *is* the point - it wouldn't have convinced even you, but still it gets a rise out of Soarin.
>Two.
>The first is the flush on his cheeks and the hasty denial the stammers out. The second you can feel pressing against your inner thigh.
>He *is* fun to tease.
>The other girl's groan undercuts your hushed giggling and she rolls her eyes.
>"I know Soarin wouldn't do anything like that," she sighs. "Sorry I was gone so long. I... um... I realized I need to shower at least once this week."
>Indeed, you can smell the floral fragrance of shampoo and bodywash as she saunters past the sofa, her blue, overly-long t-shirt - a clean one, you presume - hugging the wet curves of her body.
>If you envied others their... assets, there is no way you could have remained friends with Di this long. Still, you can't help but feel a twinge of annoyance as Soarin's eyes follow her.
>A slight shift of your weight is all it takes to bring his attention back to you.
>>
File: Mgs4-1-lg.jpg (172KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
Mgs4-1-lg.jpg
172KB, 700x568px
>>28651778
>you can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as Soarin's eyes follow her
Claim him now, Spoon, in front of her, assert your dominance.
>>
>>28651778
>A little movement to remind him of you, of the weight pressed down against that bulge pushing into your thigh.
>Subtle, but enough to make his face glow bright red as it swings back towards you.
>And just in time - Blossomforth bends down to pick up her dropped blanket and her shirt rides up, the fabric clinging to her body and revealing things you would rather Soarin not see from other girls.
>You might be getting the hang of this girlfriend stuff - or so you think until the other girl flops down with a sigh and a grin.
>"Don't worry," she laughs as she covers her legs with the blanket once again, "I'm not trying to steal him from you. Besides..."
>That grin of hers spreads devilishly wide.
>"... he's seen me wearing less."
>>
File: would you kindly.jpg (61KB, 638x343px) Image search: [Google]
would you kindly.jpg
61KB, 638x343px
>>28652516
SCRATCH HER EYES OUT, SILVER
>>
>>28652516
Mark Soarin as yours NOW!
>>
>>28652516
>Pure bravado, if not lies.
>That smile is too wide to be real, too forced to be genuine.
>You know the signs; you've seen it often enough when you've looked in a mirror.
>"Uh... Blossom? Care to explain that before...uhhhh...?"
>But the way your boyfriends squirms underneith you makes it hard to mind.
"What's to explain, Soarin?"
>"Well, she -"
>"You're fun to mess with," Blossom giggles, kicking out her feet in amusement and making her blanket dance. "That's all."
>"Yeah, but -"
>You put your finger on his lips - a gesture he has done often enough to you - and an effective one.
"She's right. You're fun to mess with."
>You let yourself slump forward until your lips are pressed against his.
>Seconds pass - and as they do, his hesitance to return your kiss melts away.
>If he didn't want you to, he could have stopped you at any moment.
>In fact, he does when you try to sit up, holding you down for another second - or two. Possibly three.
>You gleefully surrender to his strength.
>>
>>28652589
>"Um... guys..."
>You ignore the girl.
>"Uh..."
>As does he.
>"Soarin? Point made. You can stop now."
>He doesn't.
>"Seriously guys."
>Her voice takes on a plantive tone, an uncomfortable whine that sets you on edge.
>But Soarin doesn't stop. He doesn't let you stop.
>"Come on..."
>You can't believe you're doing this in front of someone.
>"I won't mess with you like that again," she begs, "so you can stop making out, okay?."
>His lips part with yours slowly. Reluctantly.
>"And Silver?" Soarin asks. "You won't do that to her again, right?"
>>
File: 1430773871535.jpg (406KB, 1275x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1430773871535.jpg
406KB, 1275x1725px
Bump Bump Sugar Lump Rump
>>
>>28653135
>But... you were only playing!
>Reminding him who his fiance was!
"I -"
>"I was talking to her," Soarin says, silencing you with his finger.
>That is so very effective.
>*Too* effective.
>He smiles as you lightly bite the tip.
>"Blossom? Please, you can mess with me all you want, but not with her."
>You glance over at the girl, who is once again hiding behind her blanket like a child afraid of the dark.
>"Fine," she moans, "I promise. You're her toy and -"
>"Wow. When you put it that way -"
>" - and I'm not allowed to -"
>" Seriously, right in the ego."
>" - mess with your relationship with your future child bride."
>Soarin face glows bright red and he lets out a groan.
>It's... cute.
>Endearing even.
"You can mess with him a little."
>His finger is still within biting distance.
"But only a little."
>You nip at it.
>Harder this time.
"Mine."
>>
>>28654486
Cute, but you forgot your trip, and name.
>>
>>28654486
>Soarin's hand jerks back.
>"OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M HUNGRY. ARE YOU HUNGRY? I BET YOU ARE."
>He sits up suddenly. His hands are around your waist, lifting you off of his lap - and the noticeable tent has been pitched there.
>You let him - as if you had any choice - move you aside so he can stand.
>"HOW ABOUT CHINESE?" he booms over the laughter you share with Blossomforth. "YEAH, I'LL GO GET -"
"With what money?"
>His head drops immediately.
>"Shit. I... uh... well..."
"Besides, after that last experience..."
>"Pizza?" Blossomforth suggests.
>You nod.
"Pizza. My purse is still in your car. Take what you need."

CYOA TIME
Story is going to branch here and pacing won't support both branches. Choose:
- Soarin and his trip to get pizza and the angry conversation that we all know that will involve
- Silver and Blossomforth alone together (it will not involve happy lesbian times and yes, that does imply the possibility of angry lesbian times but that won't happen either)
>>
>>28654596
What will lead to the "happier" branch?
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>28654649
Neither. Both things happen, but we will only see one as it happens. The other will be summed up over pizza as "So ____ and I talked and _____ happened and everything is _____ now."
>>
>>28654844
Oh, okay then. I vote for
>- Silver and Blossomforth alone together
the girls need to get it out of their system at some point, might as well now. Also you should wait for next thread before posting. new thread when?
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>28474090
new thread: >>28655743
>>
>>28654596
Silver and Blossom. This story has a lot of internal dialogue and Soarin talking to himself about money problems sounds boring compared to someone besides the three knowing the truth.
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.