[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG - Clockwork Conundrum Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
This is a game where we pretend to be horses. To learn more about pretending to be a horse, click the link before you: http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>28471442
The sounds of bustling downstairs the inn awakens our adventurers, who have been fortunate not to have slept in this time.

Who has woken up to see what the Job Board has to offer today?

Post Sheets.
>>
>>28471484
pastebin.com/yS1SXcNn
>>
>>28471484
http://pastebin.com/1R7XvXUM
>>
>>28471499
Forgot my tag
>>
>>28471484
http://pastebin.com/vRNWdwc7
>>
File: 1463291742495.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1463291742495.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>28471484
http://pastebin.com/eD3DneWi
>>
>>28471484
http://pastebin.com/DueEQcbX
>>
File: The Airship Docks.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
The Airship Docks.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>28471499
>>28471505
>>28471520
>>28471551
>>28471669

Lil’ Wisp [Colt Unicorn] 5/5
Teddy [Eidolon] 5/5
Godfrey Shock [Male Griffon] 5/5
Alexandrite & Geode [Male/? Crystal Pony/?] 5/5, 5/5
Chance Hasit [Female Unicorn] 5/5
Epoxy [Male Pegasus] 5/5
Dew Point [Female Deer]

Noveling
>>
>>28471697
Dawn rises with rosy fingers over the city, the sun shining brightly. However, with the perpetual smog of the factory district, one can hardly tell besides the few cracks of light in the sky.

The group of you have came downstairs more or less at the same time. Still being morning, many mercenaries and adventurers eat and drink at the Immoral Harlot, and many more clamor to look at the job board, grabbing the sheets of paper which hold quests and their potential rewards.

You may or may not have met each other before, but the stewardess/barmaid Short Mead recognizes your faces as you trot down the stairs, waving and smiling to you before going back to serving the hungry job-hunters.
>>
>>28471697
Wisp runs in through the doors, hoping to not be late as he hops to the bounty board, ready to take on a new job.
>>
>>28471733
Chance walks down the steps with Seraph still asleep on her back.

She goes over to the job board, silently and carefully, not to wake her sleeping bunny.
>>
>>28471733
Alexandrite steps down the stairs a little early. After having left the last mission part way sensing some odd urges from his geode, he made sure to wake at dawn and make sure he won't have problems this time around.
>>
>>28471787
>>28471796
"Hey, Chance, Alexandrite! You guys wanna see if we can work together on a job again?" The young colt seems eager as ever, grinning to them.
>>
>>28471733
Dew Point, already risen by dawn, slinks through the crowd as she attempts to bring her food tray to a table, politely saying "excuse me's" very frequently. Undisturbed by the quantities of ponies, she claims a table and bows in the direction of the sun.

Epoxy, on the other hand, is the last to awake, disheveled and poorly-dressed. He stumbles down the stairs with a broken chair leg as a walking stick.
>>
>>28471824
"Oh hey there little guy, how's it going? And sure, It'd be great to work together again."

Seraph grumbles around a little on her back.

"Oh, and uh, keep it down a little, Seraph's still asleep."
>>
>>28471749
The three closest jobs you can manage to see (due to the pushing and shoving of other adventurers)are labeled,
"Missing Daughter (Please Help!)"

"Delivery."
and
"Quell the RWU Rioting"

You would need to unpin a note to actually make out the hoof-written notes that are being sought-after by other adventurers

>>28471826
>>28471796

This morning's breakfast is a stack of a half-a-dozen-or-so flapjacks, and Short Mead walks around with different types of syrup and toppings for them. The breakfast costs 5 bits per person, but you could probably split the stack of pancakes with someone since there are so many.

Epoxy's disheveled state blends right in with the many disheveled, dirty, and atypical ponyfolk and other races. The diamond dog behind the counter of the bar nods to you and offers you a quick "morning" whilst cleaning out a glass.
>>
>>28471864
"Sorry Seraph. I'm doing good! That bullet wound healed giving me a cool scar!" He says, whispering excitedly as he pokes the entry scar and then flips around to show off the exit scar.
>>
>>28471881
>>28471864
>>28471796
"Hey, let's do the missing daughter job!" The colt pulls it off with his TK.
>>
>>28471889
"I've never seen a pony so excited about having a scar."

Seraph grumbles around again.

"Oh wake up you, it's time to get going."

He pulls himself up slowly, still somewhat asleep and a bit dazed, but he's awake now.

>>28471898
"Well aren't you eager. How about we read them all first and see what suits us best?"

She grabs and inspects the RWU Rioting posting.
>>
>>28471881
A charcoal pegasus stumbles down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he falls down the last step.
"Mmm...I still hate the sun..."
He takes a seat at one of the tables and hails for the barmaid, maybe for another compliment or two.
Shadow pulls his cloak over his head as he tries hiding away from the others.
>Stealth
[1d10]
>>
>>28471881
Epoxy's lip curls, seeing Dew eat while neither of them have any money. He scampers over to her table and steals a flapjack out from under her fork. They engage in a brief slap-fight, ending ultimately with Epoxy stealing it successfully.

"Dew, the dough's coming out of your hoof this time if we get caught," Epoxy threatens through a full mouth.
>"Ohayou."
"Shouldn't be too hard in a tavern like this. We're gumdrops on the bottom of someone's shoe. Think like a gumdrop."
>"Hai."
"First group outta here that looks moderately tough, bam! Chewed and glued!"
>"Hai."
>>
>>28471824
"I'd enjoy that, after having to quit on you guys last time."

>>28471881
>>28471898
"This daughter job does sound more urgent than the others."
Alexandrite agrees, getting himself a stack of pancakes after the job is chosen.
>>
>>28471936
>>28472049
"Chance, I really wanna help the girl! I doubt she's much older than me, and if I wasn't growing up to be a badass I know I'd be scared out of my MIND if I got foalnapped or something!"
>>
>>28471898
>>28472049

The sheet reads

"Missing Daughter (Please Help!)

My daughter left from work two nights ago and never returned home. Her employer confirmed she left, and I'm worried she's was abducted by those horrible night ponies that have been plaguing our town lately. If you can, come to Hayborough, you'll find me tending the Brews For Yous stand in the marketplace."

Attached is a black and white picture of a mare with a long mane that almost reaches the ground, and a picture of her cutiemark: two leaves next to a teapot.

The only hint at a reward is a "To be determined" added in by Short Mead, which is what she adds whenever there isn't a reward listed.

>>28471936
it reads
"Quell the RWU Rioting

For the past month the workers at Rivet's Rivets Inc., my company, have been on strike and occupying the factory that produces my rivets. Whilst I am a benevolent business pony and allow for the strike to continue (I can always afford to hire less... headstrong workers), they have taken up hold in my factory and refuse to leave. This has halted my production and my buyers have become antsy. I need to to remove the worker's union from my premises immediately, whether by force or otherwise. Please, however, try to refrain from damaging the equipment, it's quite expensive.

Reward: 1500 bits, and perhaps a piece of Rivet's Rivets Brand equipment."

>>28471958
You manage to settle into a seat with your hood flipped up. You blend in pretty well due to all the other rogues in the tavern doing the same. However, they seem to have taken all the dark corners, as you have to sit in one of the central tables, lit by a light above it.

>>28471979
"Syrup?"

Short Mead says as she walks by, holding a platter of different colored liquids in small lidded pitchers
>>
>>28472153
>>28471936
>>28472049
"Ooo, she's pretty! I bet she's scared out of her mind! Let's go help her!" The little colt hops up and down, trying to get his friends to follow.
>>
>>28472153
"Two nights ago? I'm surprised nopony else took this job, unless there's something about these night ponies we don't know."

>>28472221
"You're certainly eager to get back out there. Did the last mission go well?"
>>
>>28472229
"I got the guns of the guy who took All In's ship!"
He lifts up the six flintlocks from his saddle bags.
>>
>>28472153
Shadow shifts around nervously in his chair as he grumbles to himself.
"Dang...why're all the /good/ tables taken?..."
He leans on the table and looks around for the barmaid, trying to wave her down so he can get a bite to eat.
>>
>>28472153
She pins the job back up.

>>28472221
"Alright kiddo. This ones for you. I'll come along with you to find this filly."

Seraph nudges Chance.

"After breakfast that is."

She goes over and sits near Epoxy and Dew
>>
>>28472243
Alexandrite eyes the guns cautiously for a second.
"Six of them? Must have been a scuffle if you took them. I didn't take you for a sharpshooter."
>>
>>28472252
>>28471979
"I... almost forgot about breakfast."
He giggles, going over to sit by Chance.

>>28472286
"I'm learning! And it was more than a scuffle."
He shows Alexandrite his scars from the bullet wound.
>>
>>28472153
Epoxy's sleepless, still somewhat-drunk mind is horrified by the sudden approach of the barkeep. He buries his head in a menu. "Gimme what she's having," he points at Dew.

>>28472298
>>28472252
Dew Point, the deer in a kimono, puts her hooves together and raises them in greeting. "Have a job picked?" she asks in a thick accent.
>>
>>28472298
Alexandrite gives a sharp inhale at seeing the scar.
"Eesh, I should've stuck around if I knew it was going to get rough. I thought it would've just been a simple search job."

>>28472252
>>28472298
>>28471979
Alexandrite joins everypony else as they all sit with job chosen.
>>
>>28472249
the magician mare you traveled with earlier sits down at the table across from you, next to a odd looking deer and her pegasus companion.
>>28472249
>>28472229
>>28472298
>>28472252

Short Mead still has the syrup tray in her hoof, but she greets you all the same,

"Morning folks, can I get any of you some flapjacks?"

>>28472322
"Alrighty, that makes one!"

she turns to the diamond dog tending the bar,

"SALTY, ANOTHER PLATE!"

the dog nods and turns to a window which leads into the kitchen, in turn shouting to the cooks.
>>
>>28472322
"Yes. We do. The colt will tell you all about it."

"And uh, I don't believe we've met, I'm Chance and this is Seraph, ex-famous magician duo."
>>28472339
"That'd be great, thank you."
>>
>>28472339
"I'll take one!" The colt grins.

>>28472322
"Yup! We're gonna save someone daughter!"
He shows her the picture of the filly and the job details.
"Oh! My name's Lil' Wisp, and his name's Teddy!"
Wisp grins, his Teddy waving from his back.

>>28472327
"Me and Teddy did good, fighting for ourselves."
He puts the guns back.
>>
>>28472339
"I'll take a stack."

>>28472396
"How about the others? I hope that scar was the worse anypony experienced."
>>
>>28472446
"I think it was, but I like my scar!"
>>
>>28472396
>>28472370
>"Dew Point. Drunk one - Epoxy. We here, strange country, for money. Fat stacks, as you say in this land."
"And it'd be a damn of a lot shorter quest if I was ever trusted with the funds. But no, we can't ever have anything good or easy, can we?" Epoxy accuses Dew, tossing down his menu. "Alright, gimme the deets. What are we in for are now many bodies are we leaving behind?"
>>
>>28472339
Shadow meekly raises a hoof.
"I'll take one..."
>"With who's bits?"

Shadow freezes in place, his lip trembling as he slowly lowers his hoof on the table.
A griffon, dark purple in color and clad in a brown duster, sits across from the petrified pegasus.
>"Well?"
Shadow lowers his head in defeat.
>"I've been sent to send you home. I hope you won't put up a struggle, Shadow," a loud click can be heard from under the table, "Cause Control is mighty pissed at'cha."
Shadow's charcoal coat turns pale as he slowly gets up, and heads for the door without a word.
>>
>>28472459
"I like you, but I don't like Epoxy." He says, floating the thing over for the stallion to read, paying more attention to Dew because she seems fun.
>>
>>28472454
"Some ponies say how scars always have a story. I guess getting one when you first start off is a bonus."

>>28472459
"Oh, are you going to be joining us? Nice to meet you, I'm Alexandrite, and this is Geode."
He says, gesturing to the large crystal on his back.
>>
>>28472507
"I love stories, I think it'd be cool if I ended up with a new scar to go along with each new story I got!"
>>
>>28472579
"Wouldn't tattoos be more practical?"

She breathes a sigh of relief when she realizes Apogee and Aphelion aren't here to scold her for suggesting tattoos to a young colt.
>>
>>28472579
"I'd advise against that... You shouldn't go out hoping for scars, might get something your body can't handle."
>>
>>28472603
"Hmm... but scars are random like the stories they come with!"

>>28472621
"But I could handle the bullet going from here." He points to the entry wound, "To here." He points to the exit.
>>
>>28472674
Paused
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.