[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #9 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>
"Ya, He has a arrow up his ass and is being raped by Humming Bee." You tell Ava; who giggles.
"So, you have any other plans today?" She asks you with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28470001
Maybe fucking Book over more, who knows? I do have a date tonight though.
>>
>>28470001
Beside relaxing, no.
>>
>>28470032
>>28470035
"Besides relaxing, no," You tell her, "Maybe fucking Book over more, who knows? I do have a date tonight."
Ava's eyes seem to gleam at that and she makes a silent gasp.
"Who's the lucky stallion," She asks you, "Is it Nit Pick... have you even gone on a date before?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28470101
Date? Oh no it's more like a one night stand. how about we get you that new weapon you ask for.
>>
>>28470101
Yeah, with Nit. Not super romantic ones though. Usually ended up killing something. I need to do that! I'be really been neglecting Nit lately.
>>
>>28470119
>>28470140
"Date? Oh no it's more like a one night stand."
Ava seems to deflate slightly, but she doesn't show it.
"Do you want to get that new weapon you asked for?" You ask her.
She lights up again and nods.
The two of you start to trot outside.
"I could help you arrange something with Nit; after your one night stand of course," Ava tells you as the two of you trot, "You've been kind of neglecting him lately... Maybe it could be a date?

What do you do?
>>
>>28470194
Sure, I haven't done anything fun with him for awhile, but I feel like you know something you're not telling me Ava.
>>
>>28470194
Well, there is a major fight coming up soon, maybe something afterwards to celebrate.
>>
>>28470284
"Sure," You tell her; stepping outside, "I haven't done anything fun with him for awhile. Maybe something after the fight that's coming."
Then a though hits your head.
"But, I feel like you know something you're not telling me."
"About what?" Ava asks you; with genuine confusion.

What do you do?
>>
Well... it got quiet.
>>
>>28470334
About Nit Pick, but I might be paranoid.
>>
>>28470455
The prompt is asking for a continuation off of >>28470284 , If he doesn't answer than we should just continue to what we were going to do.
>>
>>28470334
Guess that guy is just a dipshit. Anywho, a date with Nit sounds awesome. Maybe after I convince him to cut his mane.
>>
>>28470478
>>28470480
>>28470493
"About Nit Pick," You tell her, "But, I might be paranoid. Anyway, a date with Nit does sound awesome. Maybe, after I convince him to cut his mane."
Ava laughs at that.

You arrive back at the shooting range a bit later. At the shooting range is a small shed, where the practice weapons are stored for practice shooting.
The shed has a lot of weapons: from pistols, to shotguns, to pistols, to laser guns, and assault rifles; there was even a flamethrower that Nit Pick mentioned earlier.
Why the weapons were here? They were in poor condition or they didn't really have much of a use to the raiders; they can still shoot though.

What weapons do you get for Ava?
>>
>>28470539
Let Ava choose, unless other anons have an idea what weapon she should have.
>>
>>28470561
You decide to let Ava chose.
She spends a few minutes in the shed; coming out with a shotgun, a 9mm pistol, and a laser pistol.
She trots to you and sets them down at your hooves.
"Which one should we do first?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28470650
Lazors.
>>
>>28470650
Shotgun
>>
And... it's a tie.
>>
>>28470711
Eh, I'll switch to shotty.
>>
>>28470672
>>28470717
Shotgun it is.

"Shotgun." You tell her.
She smiles and grabs the shotgun; taking it over to the shooting bench.
She aims it carefully at one of the dummies, only to be sent on her ass a few seconds later by the recoil and kick.
The shotgun lands a few feet away from her.
"...Ow." She groans.

What do you do?
>>
>>28470783
I was afraid you couldn't handle it. What do you think? Wanna try the lazors next?
>>
>>28470783
You got to be more firm when using a shotgun.
>>
>>28470842
>>28470851
"I was afraid you couldn't handle it, you got to be more firm with it," You tell her, "What do you think?"
"I just need... to get use to it." Ava tells you; getting up on staggered hooves.
"Wanna try the lasers next?" You ask.
She shakes her head; picking the shotgun back up, and trotting towards the bench again before stopping halfway; with a look of embarrassment.
"...Can you help me... be more firm with it?" She asks you; looking back at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28470905
Alright.
>>
>>28470969
"Alright."
As she gets to the bench you stand behind her and hold her as she aims; holding her. She takes a bit more time to aim, but when she does: she fires.
The gun sends out a large blast; it would've sent Ava to the ground again, but she just bumps into you.
The spread on the shotgun isn't large; making it have better range.
The closest dummy gets one of it's hooves shredded by the bullets; making a plethora of holes in it's leg. A few bullets did hit it's body.
"Did I do good?" Ava asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28471029
You're doing good, try aiming more at the body or head.
>>
>>28471029
Well ya shredded his leg. If you want to hit the target proper I guess you'll need more practice.
>>
>>28471057
>>28471061
"Well, you shredded his leg. But, you're doing good, try aiming more at the body or head."
Ava nods; licking her lips and taking her spot back on the bench.
She aims a little higher this time, and takes a few deep breaths.
The gun fires, once again making her stagger back; the bullets sailing through the air.
The dummy's left chest is then obliterated; leaving a hole the size of a leg in it.
Ava looks up at you with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>28471120
Much better. Now do it a couple more time till the knockback is not a problem.
>>
>>28471120
Great shot! Which one you wanna shoot at next Ava?
>>
>>28471190
>>28471191
"Much better," You congratulate her, "Want to shot something else now?"
Ava nods and quickly gallops towards the other weapons. She puts the shotgun down and grabs a different one.
"You're good with lasers right?" She asks you; holding up the laser pistol.

What do you do?
>>
>>28471247
Ya I'm pretty good with them. The good thing about laser weapons is that most don't have a strong knock back as the shotgun.
>>
>>28471247
Just be careful to avoid overheating it.
>>
>>28471315
>>28471323
"Ya, I'm pretty good with them." You tell her.
She nods and trots back to you and takes her previous position. Holding the laser pistol out in front of her.
"Now, most laser weapons don't have a strong knock back; like the shotgun, but be careful to avoid overheating it." You explain to her.
She nods and fires. A large burnmark appearing over a dummy.
She fires it again and starts to repeat; doing it quicker.
But, after sometime of her shooting the gun: you notice that the barrel is starting to turn red and starts to smoke a bit, and it doesn't look like Ava is about to stop anytime soon.

What do you do?
>>
>>28471379
Tell her to take a moment and pay attention to her weapon, it's critical she knows when to stop shooting before she has a blob of fiery metal in her hooves instead of a functioning weapon
>>
>>28471379
Ava, hold your fire.
>>
>>28471414
>>28471435
"Ava, hold your fire."
Thankfully she does and stops firing; letting the gun cool.
"Take a moment and pay attention to your weapon." You tell her.
She looks at he weapon and a small look of fear takes over.
"You need to know when to stop shooting before you have a blob of fiery metal in your hooves."
She nods in understanding; the gun having cooled now.
"Is there anything else I need to know about laser guns," She asks you, "So, it doesn't end up exploding in my face or something?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28471503
If it starts sparking, makings weird sounds, or is on fire you should probably throw it away from you.
>>
>>28471615
"If it starts sparking, making weird sounds, or is on fire, you should probably throw it away from you."
Ava simply nods and starts firing once more.

She spends several minutes firing the laser pistol. She does put it down after sometime.
"Should we do the 9mm pistol next?" She asks you; putting the laser pistol down.

What do you do?
>>
>>28471675
Sure. The 9mm pistol don't have a good punch as the shotgun, but has less knock back.
>>
>>28471738
"Sure."
Ava quickly goes and grabs the 9mm pistol, and then gallops back.
"It doesn't have a good punch like the shotgun, but it has less knock back."
Ava nods and starts firing.

It goes on for a few minutes; not as long as the laser pistol, but a few minutes non of the less.
But, Ava seems to enjoy the 9mm less than the laser pistol or the shotgun.
As the two of start to wrap it up; a pony speaks behind you.
"Teaching Ava new guns?" A voice asks from behind you.
You turn around to see Huron standing there with his suit of power armor.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight; not really because I'm tired, but more like: I can't think of anything.
I'll continue tomorrow, like always. Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28471809
Hey Huron, Ava wanted something different then her assault rifle.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.