[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- ...and the demons are going to pay for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: Bartertown.png (471KB, 983x403px) Image search: [Google]
Bartertown.png
471KB, 983x403px
>>28464545
That I can tell you, folks.
>>
>>28464560
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>28464560

http://pastebin.com/vLWNJzg0
>>
>>28464560
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>28464560
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: Shei visits v.jpg (104KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
Shei visits v.jpg
104KB, 500x717px
>>28464560
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>For the purposes of the tournament and not indicative of current H/W
Amy 7/2
Shei 4/2
Observer 5/1
Flaming 6/1
Flow 11/2

Last time on HQ...

The frigid streets of the unnaturally snowy Sepulcher Vimana were filled with a tiny percentage of mortals who walked freely, without gems drilled into their foreheads, as it was in the Cozy Vimana. Though they were free, the mortals were fearful and submissive, jumping at any demon's presence, and cowering in the shadows of the crumbling, unkempt towns. Strange, metal automaton wandered the roads among the demons, doing nothing to help yet also instilling a bizarre semblance of order about the place.

They boarded a shuttle which crossed over an old Breezie territory to reach the Splatterrock, where the Regal Wrassle was held. They registered, but their numbers were just shy of the battle's 16-participant requirement, due to Onion, Box and Zjetya sitting out the match. They were joined by two others: a stressed-looking hooded buffalo named Temper Tantrums, and an armored, magitech-equipped pegasus named Evil's Judgment.

The battle continues...

(1/2)
>>
>>28464591
Down in the arena, Temper Tantrums is frozen, staring up at you, mouth agape.

Spitshine is distracted from his frustration as he peers around the arena's spectators. "Thaaat's what it is!" he exclaims, though his expression is of concern and puzzlement.

>>28464581
Only a little bile comes up.

>>28464588
Only a little mosquito appears.

>>28464572
Wireframe loses 1 Hit!
Observer loses 8 Hits! Knocked out, returned to 7/1
Damage buffed!

>Shei, where are you?
Volkama pauses, but there is an eerie feeling about this...

>>28464596
You lose 3 Hits!
Observer loses 2 Hits!

Blessings slices Shei [1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4]
Renee throws out Volkama [1d10+2: 9 + 2 = 11]
Wireframe slices Tantrums [1d10+1: 4 + 1 = 5] [1d10+1: 3 + 1 = 4]
Deriva casts Stopza [1d10+3: 6 + 3 = 9]
Rus tackles EJ [1d10+1: 1 + 1 = 2]
Temper stops and stares up at Pryce, mouth agape.
EJ shoots Temper [1d10+2: 8 + 2 = 10]
River stabs Volkama [1d10+3: 7 + 3 = 10]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGKC-EoQH0
>>
>>28464729
Observer pops back up, slightly annoyed at the sudden gang up on him. He then attempts to conjure homing bolts.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28464729

Amy grunts in frustration as her spell fails. "Come on," she says to herself. "I don't want to LOSE!"

[1d10] for Homing Magic
>>
>>28464729
Flow spins his sword three times.
"Whew...that musta hurt."
He grips Schlangenscwert in both hooves and slams the weapon's flat end onto Observer.
>Suppress
[1d10+4]

He also focuses on himself and Pryce.
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>28464684
>>28464729
"These fights never go properly,don't let that get you down," Pryce comments as Spitshine pops up next to him with a similar frustrated expression, "They usually favor whoever stays out of the fight the longest."

Pryce looks down at Tantrums staring back frozen, looking over himself.
"Did some of my disguise fall off?"
He whispers to Spitshine as he checks his disguise.

"That's what what is?"
Pryce questions at Spitshine's sudden epiphany.
>>
>>28464766

Shoulda been +1.
>>
>>28464729
>>28464738
Flaming jumps to the side as she recoils from Temper's earlier blow, scratching at the ground as she turns her focus back on the mysterious entry. "Grrrrrr! Hit me while I'm trying to fight my friends, huh?" She looks to see how Temper gasps at the crowd for some reason, smirking to herself.

"HEY! Eyes on the battle, pony!" she shouts as she charges at the mare
[1d10]
>Mantra of Recovery
[1d10+3]
>All or Nothing
>>
>>28464803
>"HEY! Eyes on the battle! You're a bison, darn it, focus!" she shouts as she charges at the buffalo
>>
>>28464729
>http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
Just as Volkama reappears, out of no where Shei-Sher jumps onto his back and reigns him in by one of his many gruesome looking arms.

"Volkama I ask you! Protect me as you would your beloved Deriva! And likewise grant her the same! For anyone else." A smile breaks along Shei-Sher's face "Go Nuts!"
[I'll rely on you to discern what he does for now Autumn.]

In the moment as Volkama strays by Renee Shei-Sher enchants the stone in the hammer of his staff to glow red hot.
>CURSE OF IRON+1: Recharge 3; Heats up the weapons and armour of the target to a red hot blaze, burning those who touch them. Disarms the target as well as deals damage, and makes their weapons impossible to pick up for a turn afterwards. Autocrits heavily armoured targets.
[1d10+1]
And jabs it into Renee's goo body to boil her from the inside.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2] to ignite her body.

"I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE ABOUT THIS!" Shei-Sher lets out like a warcry at Renee.
>>
>>28464881
>from Stopza earlier
[1d10+3]
>>
Those of you who are not naturally disguised (such as Flow, Amy and Observer) notice that, as the battle wears on, your disguises are beginning to run and fall apart. They might not be useful too much longer...

>>28464748
You charge 4 bolts.

>>28464766
3 Bolts!

>>28464781
Renee locks you in a surprise suplex! You lose 6 Hits. Buffed!

>>28464791
You do notice that your disguise is starting to wear out a bit. It might fall apart shortly.

"Something was buggin' me for a while. And I just realized: we ain't seen a single native around here since we landed. And apart from those demons when we landed the first time, I haven't heard a single lick of the native language around here. It's all been in Equish. It's not odd that the merchants speak Equish, since it was always a trade-language in these parts, but it's weird as fuck we haven't heard any of it in a while."

He looks down at the distraught buffalo, who hyperventilates. "Know him?"

>>28464803
+2 Hits
You knock out Tantra, and he respawns shortly.

>>28464881
A similar thing happens with Deriva; just as you hop on, a force knocks you off Volkama's back and into the water. You respawn (8/1)

Renee is knocked out with a howl of pain. Volkama's mouth takes on an ugly shape between threatening and friendly.

Blessings kicks Temper [1d10+2]
Wireframe trips up Blessings [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
Deriva blasts Shei [1d10+3]
Rus grabs Flaming by the leg. [1d10+1]
Temper tries to push back Blessings [1d10+3]
EJ shoots Temper again. [1d10+2]
River hits Deriva with the butt of her staff. [1d10+3]
Volkama blasts Blessings [1d10+3]
>>
>>28464912
>Volkama blasts Blessings
Scratch that, Deriva instead
>>
>>28464912
As the buffalo is knocked out of the ring, Flaming claps her hooves with glee, "Hahahahaha! That'll show you! What kind of buffalo gets distracted THAT easily, huh?!" She shouts after he's tossed into the side of the pit, and then gasps as she looks behind and sees her leg grabbed by Rus. She smirks, "Oh, NO, you don't!" She says as she tries to pull away and buck her head into Rus Tea's head.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>28464912
Pryce slows and tries to keep still as he sees the state of his disguise.
"Maybe this fight wasn't a good idea..."

"None of the ponies here were native? I thought they would, so everypony so far has been a refugee or something?"
Pryce mulls over Spitshine's revelation.
"That's not good, how could a city this size get wiped out with not a single survivor? ...What did the language here sound like?"

Pryce looks down at the buffalo, trying to get a good view of him from his seat in the stands.
"I don't know, can't get a good sight of him."

>>28464912
Pryce looks over to Renee as she appears in the seats with a worried expression from her cry and the hot irons.
"Are you alright Renee?" He asks, pulling off his bracelet in attempt to conjure some water, a little concerned from that heat attack. "That looked a bit, harsh."
>Hat Magic [Water] [1d10]
>>
>>28464912
Shei-Sher reappears on the stage. He has the vague notion this attack was from Deriva as it was similar in nature to Volkama's counterattack and she likely has a beef with Shei-Sher taking control of her boyfriend (get in line sister)

Shei-Sher walks toward her, hoping they can excersize a truce.
"Deriva, I understand how you must feel about me casting a possessive hex on your significant other. I see where one could garner animosity from such a thing." Shei-Sher puts aside his staff to demonstrate pacifistic stance. "My intentions are however so I could operate as a team with Volkama. I know how that must sound that I would need to stoop to necromancy to incur other's cooperation but I would very much like to play in this arena as a duo with Volkama. And as a courtesy I of course would not sick him on you. that would be in very bad taste. And correct me if I am wrong but I have the presumption you don't care all too much for the tournament. At least you haven't seemed to have done much since we arrived. This is quite long winded but w-what I am asking for is a truce.. If you would please?" shei-Sher extends his hoof for a shake.

He mentally prepares to dispell any attacks should they come his way.
>Pre-emptive
>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
[1d10]

[Meanwhile Volkama is still going nuts]
>>
>>28464912
>>28464748

"Well," Amy says with a cocky smile to Observer. "You asked for it."

She then proceeds to spit a menagerie of magic, flames, and pain at Observer.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>Homing Missiles [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
>>
>>28464912
>>28464781
"I will return the favor from earlier." Observer says to Flow, sending all bolts at him. As Observer assaults Flow, he decides to charge a null-magic bolt to fire at Amy's offensive spells, mainly the Wrath.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>Spellbreaker
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28464975
>>28464983
"Behold!" Volkama declares. "As he did to Pryce not four days ago, the wannabe demon tamer Shei now turns his mind-control onto me! Which of us shall he turn against our wills next? Shall it be Amy? Flaming? Or perhaps Blessings, knowing her phobia of relics belonging to the Witches!?"

Blessings turns her head toward Shei's lantern. "He has WHAT!?"

>>28464983
"It was a pretty fancy-sounding one, with a lot of "os" and "as" and "us" sounds. Prissy talk for prissy horses. But you can tell who's a native or not, easy. See, the females are all like, alicorn height, and their hooves don't have any coverings like ours do. Same for the guys, only they're kinda on the short side. Bigger heads and longer necks all around. But there's gotta be at least a few, right? In hiding, maybe... unless something big and ugly hit them. Something we might not wanna stick around to find out."

Renee mutters her thanks as you produce a cup of water. Her body turns to ice, but melts a little as steam vents from her.

>>28464975
Your regained Hits mitigate Rus' attack (5/1)
Rus is knocked out!

>>28465008
She walks straight past you as she grabs Volkama's shoulders.

>>28465021
>>28464748
Observer is knocked out!

Blessings cuts into Shei. [1d10+2]
Wireframe tries to wrestle with Blessings. [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
Deriva tries to hold Volkama still. [1d10]
Temper does a hurricanrana on Amy. [1d10+3]
EJ shoots Temper [1d10+2]
Volkama stands still, fuming and head thrashing [1d10+3]
River tries to stab Volkama. [1d10+3]
>>
>>28465056
>Phantasmagoria of Infallibility: Use whenever you critfail as a free action; Both rolls are DC 4; On success, the critfail's negative effects are negated but the roll still fails. You then "store" that critfail for later use. As an Instant action, you can use that stored critfail on an enemy. This critfail will not affect their rolls for that turn, but it will cause 1 critfail's worth of damage and negative effects to occur to them. You can store up to 3 critfails.
>Attempting to store one critfail
[1d10]
>>
>>28465021
>>28465056
>>28465057
Fuck I went 2fast!

In the exchange of fire, Amy is knocked out once.

>>28465081

Observer just barely endures the hit!

Observer 2/1
Amy 7/1
>>
>>28465091
>>28465021
>>28465056
Fuck shit fuck

Amy did not get knocked out
>>
>>28465057
>>28465081

Amy cocks her head as some of her magic is blocked. "Well, that was kinda cool!" she says admiringly. "How'd you do that!?"

Then, her ears perk up as Tantra attacks her. "Hey! I'm not fighting you now! That's not fair!"

She sighs as she looks between Observer and Tantra. "2 against 1 and I'm out of cool things? I guess Ego can help me too..." she says in a sad tone as she morphs into a white wolf.

>Mystic Animal Totem

She howls and a portal appears in front of her, summoning a nail beast.

>Animal Mastery to summon Nail Beast [1d10+2]
>>
>>28465057
As Rus-Tea is sent flying out of the ring, Flaming gasps and shakes her head, the continuous poundings starting to weigh in. "Ooooh... h-ehehehehe... who's the light weight now, huh?" She smirks, looking forward to gloating as she looks towards her next target.

As Volkama yells out as to what Shei is doing, Flaming's eyes turn on Shei, glowering from behind her mask, "Well, it's not like Shei has a lot of muscle to fight on his OWN, anyhow..." she responds, running at Volkama along side River, "But, I'll make sure he can't use you like this!"

As Blessings fumes, she asks mid-leap, "Wait, what was that about Shei's lantern?!"

[1d10+3] Attacking Volkama
>>
>>28465167
*fixing hits
>>
>>28465057
"Mariposians are really that different, huh. Maybe they just holed off in another Vinama, we only flew over half the city. That still has an uneasy feeling like you said... We should probably move quickly after this."

>>28465056
>>28465057
Pryce looks over to Observer and Rus as they pop into the stands.
"Good try out there."

>>28465057
Pryce slips his bracelet after handing Renee her water, head turning to Volkama as he shouts.
"What is Shei doing down there. And why is he talking about relics?"
>>
>>28465057
Shei-Sher stands there, nervous smile and uneasy legs. It takes him a second or two to register that Deriva just walked past him.
He picks up his staff and hurries to follow after her as she approaches Volkama.

>Which of us shall he turn against our wills next? Shall it be Amy? Flaming? Or perhaps Blessings,
Shei-Sher feels a twang of guilt, he stammers to justify it. "B-b-but i-its- its just a game though.."

As he play witnesses to Volkama's obscene thrashing about the guilt seeps in deeper. He asks Deriva "It was my error to tell him to go nuts. Should I stop? D-Do you want me to stop? Will he be okay? Deriva? J-just tell me to stop and I will dispell it. Can you speak? I-I haven't ever heard you say a word but.." Shei-Sher mumbles that last part. "J-just give me the word and I will do it."

"Please Volkama Caaalm down. Seize this insanity now."
[Tell Volkama to calm down a bit]

When Volkama is stabbed by River Shei-Sher bursts out in vexation "Dammit River stop stabbing him!"
Shei-Sher swings long to hit RiverSpriver with his staff [1d10]
>>
>>28465240
>RiverSpriver
heh, meant to say Riverspring
>>
>>28465157
You conjure a small, folded note, addressed from the Summoners Against Monster Mistreatment:
>"Every day, nail beasts are misused and dismissed without a second thought. Please, consider their struggle as well as your own. Thank you."

...Assuming Amy can read that much.

Temper flubs his hurricanrana and flops on the ground.

>>28465167
>>28465240
Just as Volkama's thrashing head snaps around to clamp down on Shei's neck with suddenly-jagged teeth, Flaming knock him out of the ring. Deriva hops out of bounds after him, eliminating herself.

Blessings cuts into Shei, but then she and Wireframe knock one another out.
>Shei 6/1

>>28465234
"They had a HUGE population here. Seriously, this version ain't doin' it justice. I'm sure we could figure out what happened with our ears to the ground."

Spitshine double-takes at Shei. "Wow, he still kept that witching lantern? That's the one he took off Gorgonzola's corpse. It's a catalyst that lets you control demons, but... I think that's what he must've used to possess you as well. It's powered by souls."

"Souls!?" Renee exclaims. "But what of their afterlife? Surely, even with the absence of the gods..."

Spitshine pauses in thought.

Volkama and Deriva pop into existence next to you.

River turns her attention to EJ [1d10+3]
EJ respawns after getting kicked out by Temper, and shoots Amy [1d10+2]
Temper lays on the ground in depression.
Blessings and Wireframe sheathe their weapons, fighting unarmed
[1d10+2] B
[1d10+1] W
>>
>>28465057
>>28465157
Observer remains silent, taking the opportunity to attack Amy with his whip he made from the arena floor.

>Whip
[1d10]
>>
>>28465294
>>28465157
Amy's flank is whipped for 1 Hit
(6/2)
"Hey, that's against the rules!" a spectator notices.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT GREAT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the announcer declares.

The crowd goes wild in approval.
>>
>>28465280
>>28465240
Flaming gasps as Shei loses control of Volkama entirely, his controlling seal not stopping the enlarged gnashers of the demon from snapping down completely on Shei's neck. Her head rams them out of bounds with full force along with River, as she takes a breather when she sees Wireframe and Blessings going at it hoof-to-hoof nearby after knocking each other out.

She steps herself up, and looks at Shei shocked from behind her mask, "What was that?! Y-you nearly got your head bit off! What did you do to him exactly, Shei?"

>holding off on a move this round unless attacked
>>
>>28465280
"While we're finding Sugar and the rest of the outpost, hopefully we can find some Mariposans.

"What?! It uses souls? H-How can it be powered like that, it can't last much longer in his hooves, can it?" Pryce exclaims in shock, looking down to the arena. "It... dos't take souls from those it controls, does it?"

Pryce glances at Volkama and Deriva as they pop in beside him, scooting over slightly.
>>
>>28465280
>>28465317
>>28465294

Amy grumbles as she reads the note, getting the gist of it. "Okay, I guess I got a peaceful nail beast this time..." she mutters.

"Ow!" she yelps as she's whipped. "That's not nice! I need help!" she howls again to summon the Nail Beast.

[1d10+2] for Nail Beast to appear!
>>
>>28465280
>>28465317
>>28465349
Knowing he'll likely be taken out soon, it's best to at least bring everyone down closer to an even level. "You should stop that." Observer says.

>Whip: Amy again.
[1d10]
>>
>>28465359
>Phantasmagoria of Infallibility
[1d10]
>>
>>28465280
>>28465167
Shei-Sher's arms drop in dissapointment as Flaming was so easily able to take him out. He lets out a long sigh "I suppose it was for the best. Thank you Flaming Shorthorns."
Shei-Sher snaps his hooves (don't ask me how) releasing his control from Volkama so he doesn't act out in a deranged fit of rage in the stands.

Shei-Sher taps his staff's hilt onto the floor.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
[1d10] Summoning a Water Elemental
>>
>>28465349
A soft plush nail beast toy appears. When squeezed, it makes a squeaking noise. A note accompanies it.
>"Seriously. Please stop."

As EJ's shot misses, she steps closer. "Do you need a bit of time to prepare?"

But just as she asks it, River knocks her out of the ring, and she respawns on the far end, frowning.

>>28465372
A second copy of this critfail is stored, bringing you to the max of 3.

>>28465345
"What device operates without a fuel source?" Volkama answers soberly. "It is fed primarily off the corpses of the freshly dead. And yet it hunger like any other organism; should it go without food for a time, then it's bound to take a bite of the closest living thing -- the possessed, or perhaps holder. Or even: one of you. It's only a question of which one shall attack first: Shei, or the Lantern."

The others in the loser's box grow quiet and unnerved by the description.

>>28465337
With a surge of gusto, Tantra sweeps his leg beneath yours! [1d10+3]

>>28465418
Only a puddle forms on the ground.

River beats Amy with her staff [1d10+3]
Blessings and Wireframe wrestle each other over the edge, eliminating each other.
EJ throws a bomb at River [1d10+3]
>>
>>28465337
"I think I may of went a little far commanding him to go nuts.. I was just so excited to had been able to pull off such a feat." Shei-Sher looks about himself bashfully "We shouldn't distract ourselves, we have a bout to fight."
>>
>>28465418
>>28465455
"It's no problem..." she says in compliments to the thanks, "But, are you SURE you have that under control? Volkama isn't exactly normal in case you haven't noticed! He almost took your head off! I-is that the same thing you tried on Pryce before?"

>>28465455
Flaming looks up with a gasp as Temper Tantrum gets an extra bit of oomph again, Flaming swiftly moving to meet his attack, "W-woah! There you are! I was about to come over there and pound your head in for laying about uselessly on the ground! No buffalo should be seen doing THAT!"

[1d10+3] She jumps up to move her head into a position to slam down on Temper's, "Now come on! Something makes me doubt you're worthy of that headdress!"
>>
>>28465444
Flow, having been entranced by his Vision, finally comes to his senses after being knocked out.
"...Oh crap, we're still on!"

He goes for a quick two slashes at Observer.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
>>
>>28465444
>>28465359
>last turn of wolf form...

Amy begins growling angrily. "EVERYONE STOP ATTACKING ME!" she barks. As she does so, a massive wave of holy flames are released from her mouth, hitting everyone in her area (ie Observer, Tantra, and River).

[1d10+4]
>>
>>28465337
>>28465444
Shei-Sher is disappointed to see he only summoned a puddle elemental.
He begins tapping the floor, relentless in his haste to summon something.
"No No, do not pause on my account flaming, please take your best shot." He continues tapping even faster.
>instant
[1d10] summon Water Elemental
>>
>>28465444
>>28465502
Observer now attempts to charge Homing Bolts once more, throwing out phantasmic magic to Amy. "Didn't you once say, 'you asked for this'?"

Homing Magic
[1d10+1]

>Phantasmagoria of Infallibility: Turn Amy's roll into a critfail
[1d10]
>>
>>28465444
"..."
Pryce's head hangs down, staring down into the arena at Shei.
"Are you alright?"
Pryce asks after a long pause, a little concern in his voice, knowing how being controlled feels and after he was told Volkama was already a bit off earlier.

>>28465444
Pryce looks over as Blessings and Wireframe pop into the stands simultaneously.
"Something happen between you two? You were going at it for a while there."
>>
>>28465444
Shei-Sher burps a fume from his mouth that surrounds the area like a Fog
>Sulphureous Brume: Recharge 2; Ranged; Pick two targets; This effect spreads a mist around those targets which will either increase their damage received by 2 for 2 turns, or reduce their damage dealt by 2 for 2 turns. Effect is chosen when cast.
[1d10] reduces damage dealt by 2 for 2 turns: Observer and River
>>
>>28465542
>>28465517
As she wrestles with Tantra, she growls, looking at him, "Grr... take your time, I'll be with you in a moment!" She calls out.
>>
>>28465571
"I- I'm going to summon it." Shei-Sher says boyishly trying to hide the embarrassment "No doubts lingering over here!"
>>
>>28465490
>>28465491
>>28465502
>>28465530
Tantra and Observer are knocked out!

As Amy's fire blast escapes her mouth, one of the bolts arcs back toward her hooves and detonates below her, knocking her out of the ring. She respawns at 7/1.

>>28465538
"Right as rain. Keep it or no, he shall die if he turns it upon me or any other of our group ever again. Though, I question who shall desire to keep it among us after what he has done to both of us."

Blessings and Wireframe pant heavily, folding their front hooves defensively, facing away from one another.

Tantra and Observer appear next to you.

>>28465517
A tiny sprite in the shape of a goldfish peeks out of the puddle.
You cough uncontrollably,and end up hurting your windpipe considerably.
>YOUR damage has been reduced by 2 for 2 turns.

EJ frowns. "This contract has gone on long enough."

EJ racks a glowing white bolt onto her crossbow, and fires it into the sky. [1d10+3] Barrage
River tries to jab her in the gut. [1d10+3]
>>
>>28465592
"I don't think it matters if anypony wants to keep it."

Pryce gives a questioning stare at their huffing, deciding not to push the topic further.

As Tantra pops if, Pryce looks over to try and get a look at him, wondering why he would have stared at him to begin with.
>>
>>28465592
Flow grabs his sword by the blade and stretches his arms.
"Man, I wish I had bones. Then I could enjoy the sound of them poppin..."
He points his sword at Shorty.
"Alright lassie, hit me with your best shot!"
He charges at her to deliver two quick slashes.
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]

And just cause, he focuses on himself once more.
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]
>>
>>28465592
>>28465621

When Amy respawns, she is out of wolf mode.

"I'm not finished yet!" she shouts as a second wave of flames shoot out of her, hitting Flow, EJ, and River.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>>
>>28465592
>>28465621

Flaming grunts as the sneak attack from Tantra manages to land a hard blow, but smiles as her blow knocks him out of the arena, skipping in place with almost foal-like glee, "Mooooooooooo! Yes! That's another one, hahaha! I am unstoppable!"

As Flow suddenly directs her attention to her and she hears the sharpening of his swords, she gulps, the buffalo rolling and trying to weave out of the path of one of his swings, "AH! H-hold on, I wasn't ready!" She complains

[1d10] Attempting to avoid one of the swings as she hops around the blades
>>
>>28465592
Shei-Sher has resorted to praying before the goldfish
"O Please Levotk, pare me a drop of your power
An iota of your vast presence will do
I so crave the sweetness of your seas
The wistful crash of your ocean is
like sugary sprinkles apon my ears
Water O please Give me Water
I would very very much like some water"
[1d10] water elemental

Shei-Sher rubs as his sore throat.
"RiverSpring is your arrangement over there something personal? *cough* You both seem seem eerily dedicated." Shei-Sher asks from his position away from them both.
>>
>>28465592
Observer lets out a sigh after being knocked out of the ring. "I did not expect to last long in there anyhow." He mumbles to himself.

"After this we can at least move onto the Crystal Workshop."
>>
>>28465677
>>28465621
>>28465592
Failing her Dodge, Flaming tries to absorb the attack fully with buffalo stronk fortitude.

>Huge: instant, recharge 4; Your sheer size makes knocking you down no small feat, as you can shrug off damage that would cripple most others. Use this skill whenever you would normally have become helpless. On success you remain standing at 1 hit
[1d10]
>>
>>28465618
"It really is you," he breathes. His voice is cracked and downcast. He pulls back his hood and you recognize him as one of Buiwong's former lieutenants, back in Accorsia. His face and neck are hideously cracked and scarred, and a scar which runs down one side of his face, through his eye (which is still somehow intact) and down across his neck glows a faint, uncomfortable gray.

Wireframe gasps, jumping back as if she'd seen a ghost.

>>28465682
"Hopefully that 'too-cool-for-the-rest-of-you' pony down there doesn't win it," Blessings agrees, pointing at EJ.

>>28465681
"Just having fun with it!" River laughs, breathlessly. Her jab knocks EJ off-balance, and the glowing white bolt flies right out of the arena into the stands, skewering some plum-shaped demon, to the crowd's amusement.

>>28465681
The goldfish spits water into your eye.

>>28465677
>>28465621
Flaming is knocked out, and Flow is pushed to the edge by Amy's fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0CxTgpA6Q

A shadow descends over the arena. Demons bearing many odd and fantastical instruments with unusual shapes appear in the stands. They begin to play bizarre, dramatic music.

"Demons and daemonettes! We are down to! The! FIIIIINAL FIIIIIIIVE!!" the announcer toots.

>Amy 7/1
>Shei 6/1
>Flow 5/1

River tries to cleave all but her. [1d10+3]
EJ bashes Amy with her crossbow [1d10+2]
>>
>>28465738
As Flaming is knocked out of the ring by Flow's swords, she cries, "NOOOOOO NO NO NO NO!"

All the way until she is re-poofed into the audience, thrashing and bucking all the while next to Pryce and company. "No no no no no no! It was supposed to be me and Amy! GRAH! Darn it Flow!" She growls, angry at her lost as she stomps her hooves.

She yells over the edge, "AMY! Go do it, show Sir Flow we're not easy to push around! MOooooooooooOOOO!"

[1d10] inspiring moo call

>She turns to look around to see if Tantra is still here as well
>>
>>28465738
Flow yells in panic as he approaches the edge, stopping just before he gets dunked inside. The goo pony wipes his brow and leaps back into the fray to deliver more hurt.
Shei: [1d10+4]
River: [1d10+4]
>>
>>28465738

"Flaming!?" Amy says with sad desperation. "We were supposed to be the final two!"

She grows furious. Black energy comes up to her mouth.

>[1d10+1] for Homing Magic
>>
>>28465738
Pryce tilts his head, confused at the buffalo's statement. But after getting a view of his face, he slowly remembers the past foe after looking through the scars and damage.
"Temper? What happened to you?" Pryce questions slowly, at first slightly unsure if its the same.
He pauses for a second. "..You're not serving Buiwong still, are you?" He asks precautiously.
>>
>>28465738
"This is just becoming insulting.."

Shei-Sher prones himself before the goldfish "Please Emmisary of Levokt and Cam'iet I beg of you! Deliver me a Water elemental!" Shei-Sher lifts his head to look the little fishy in the eyes "Have I done something to offend your Gods. I'm sorry! I have a horrible penchant for incurring the wrath of all I ever acquaint. Take pity on me spirit!"
Shei-Sher has flung himself into theatrics.
[1d10] Pretty Please
>>
>>28465766
Shei-Sher sprays Flow and EJ with a sulferous brume
[1d10] reduce damage
>>
>>28465738
"If he does we can murder them. Knowing demons, we'll be given their reward and title if we do that." Observer says, attempting humor even if it may sound like he's serious.
>>
>>28465813
>>28465766
River and Shei are knocked out!

>>28465795
"Whew! What happened to me? What happened to YOU!? I... I really saw you vanish when we were inside that angel, didn't I? Me? Well, the abridged version is, my pod didn't exactly make it through the crossfire of the Rapture unscathed, and I had to make do with a passing angel's body. Are you familiar with the concept of a 'surfing-plank?' It's a strange device I encountered once many years ago on the southeastern coast, and it came to me as I was falling and caught the angel..."

He tears up suddenly, and squeezes you hard enough to pop your vertebrae.

>>28465777
Amy remains standing after the impact (3/1) but it stops her charge.

EJ shoots Flow. [1d10+3]

>>28465757
You see him there, hugging Pryce. Wireframe stares at him in utter disbelief, and River pops into existence next to you.

>>28465831
"It is a mare if I'm not mistaken. Not that you could tell, as she seems the strong, silent type."
>>
>>28465846
Flow winks at EJ as the shot misses.
"I've seen better from a colt."
He makes two swoops at the last two contenders.
Amy: [1d10+4]
EJ: [1d10+4]
>>
>>28465846

"I'm not... finished..." Amy huffs as she drinks her potion.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>28465846
>>28465795
As River suddenly pops into place, Flaming sighs, "Ah, RIVER! You got knocked out to...?"

She growls, "I shoulda just went at him head on instead of trying to avoid his attack." As she looks on to find the buffalo, her eyes open wide in shock, "Oh! Pryce! Did you know this buffalo?" She asks, moving up to look at the big fellow. "It was Temper Tantrum, right? Well fought, I guess...." she says the latter part rather snidely, "But how do you know each other?"

>>28465855
>>28465852
>>28465777
"I know!" She calls out from the crowd, "Plans changed! Just keep going, you can do it!"
>>
>>28465852
>>28465855
Amy barely stays standing, though her legs threaten to buckle beneath her.
Amy 1/1

EJ is knocked out of the ring!
>>
>>28465869
Flow takes a deep breath and hoists his sword in the air.
"C'mon Amy, hit me with your best shot!"
He brings Schlangenschwert down onto Amy as hard and fast as he can.
>Suppress
[1d10+4]
>>
>>28465846
Shei-Sher is caught in flow's sweeping hit before he can react. Shei is sure the goldfish was there applauding Flow's effort.

He repears in the stands beside River. Shei immediately crosses his arms "The game is rigged!" and pouts.
>>
>>28465869
>>28465852

"Heh heh," Amy laughs and weezes. "I didn't expect you to be the last opponent," she says respectfully. "You're pretty good. I wanna see who wins this!"

She shoots one last desperate Wrath at Flow. [1d10+3]
>>
>>28465889
She sticks her tongue out, "You're just too weak!" She teases.
>>
>>28465846
"Your pod got messed up too?" He questions while Temper talks, "No, I never heard of sur—hrg!"
Pryce's voice is cut as Temper crushes his body. He puts one hoof around the crying buffalo, patting him on the back.
"It's okay, c-could you loosen up a bit though?"
Pryce wheezes with the little air left in his lungs.

After the vice opens, Pryce takes a deep breath, stretching his back to work out the squeeze.
"You saw correctly, I did disappear. I... can't really explain what happened. The closest thing I got is that I just, stopped existing for a few months, and then I came back in Zha Arlakane."
He explains his own abridged story.
"But why are you all the way out here in demon lands?"

>>28465868
"He's an... old friend, from before the Rapture."
>>
>>28465897
As the Buffalo begins to weep, Flaming's eyes furrow.

"He doesn't seem like a very strong buffalo... he lays down a lot and now he's crying. He's like if the mopey Pryce I first met turned into one."
>>
>>28465895
"Baaah!" Shei lets out in frustration "Four times I tried. Four! To summon an elemental. Never have I had to ask so much for a little water! I should of gone after flow. The sneaky booger."
>>
>>28465846
"I can admire those who are silent after traveling with our group."
>>
>>28465910
"Hey, there was a good excuse for that."
>>
>>28465917
Flaming looks around the demon infested arena, "Kind of funny we're in the district filled with snow and you couldn't summon a drop of water..."

She growls, "Grah! Flow took me by surprise! If I was ready I coulda taken him, easy, I'd be like..." she nudges Shei in his arm roughly, "HAH! And then..." she taps her head against his, "UNH! Like that. And he's be out."

>>28465926
She chuckles, but then her face takes on a slightly sadder look. "Oh... is it the same as his?"
>>
>>28465910
"Don't be fooled by the theatrics. That is one of the god Buiwong's generals." Shei states
>>
>>28465868
"Oh, we almost fought to the death while serving ideologically-opposed gods, the overarching conflict of whom resulted in the Rapture and demon invasion."

Everyone in the loser's box slowly turns their head toward Temper with a grimace.

"Call me Tantra!" he says, slamming his chest in the way Climbing-Fire's elders always would.

>>28465897
"I'm... not entirely sure," he confesses, his bravado drying up. "One thing led to another. And another. Another shelter raided, another group wiped out. Another fight I couldn't win. They just piled up, and I found myself wandering from place to place, whichever was the safest after the last haven was destroyed. But now that I'm here, it feels like... something's calling me. But I don't know what."

>>28465925
Blessings offers her hoof to shake.

>>28465875
>>28465892
In a flash of light, both are blown out of the arena into the loser's box.

"She won!" many in the crowd declare. "No, he did!" others argue. The crowd erupts into arguing and fighting over who won, spilling blood and scattering food.

But, the gargantuan idol of crust sitting in the elaborate throne raises his spindly claws into the air, and all fall eerily silent, an oddity for demons. The idol lowers his hand toward the loser's box.

Before Amy and Flow appear two green spindles of flame. The flames knot around themselves in a mystifying show of knitting. Both of them receive half of a pointy, red metal skull.

"A tie! What the fuck!? But if Lord Imaal declares it to be, then... shit! I guess it is a tie!" the announcer confirms. "Congratulations, Amy! Congratulations Flow! You both get to move on to tomorrow's competition: Pig Drifting!"

"All we needed was the skull," Blessings whispers. "This is close enough, isn't it? Now we can go about without disguises!"

Good thing, too, as those of you who are still disguised notice that your guises have totally fallen apart by now.
>>
>>28465934
"ba-a-ah" Shei-Sher bleats amicably at Flaming's head butt "I would have frozen him to the ground and watch him withstand your punishment with glee. Oohhh Should of, would of, could of, but now we're here."
>>
>>28465952
Observer returns the gesture, knowing well enough what shaking is.
>>
>>28465952
>>28465875

"Pig... drifting...?" Amy laughs as she looks at her skull half.

"Good fight, Flow. That was fun,"Amy says with a happy smile as she tosses the other half of the skull to Flow.

"Where'd that other pony go?" Amy asks, looking around for Evil's Judgement. "She was pretty good too!"
>>
>>28465952
"Sorta sounds like us, aside from the raiding. What do you think is calling you?"
Pryce looks around as everypony turns their head to Temper.
"I have to ask again, are you still with Buiwong?"

>>28465952
Pryce looks down into the arena as the winners are announced.
"A tie? That works out pretty well, we can use each half for each group."
Pryce looks down, seeing the paint flakes fall from his cloak and body, and masks not hanging on to well now.
"And good now too, we should probably get moving."

Pryce looks to Temper.
"Do you want to come with us? We're going to be here for a little bit, and we are in a bit of a rush, but it's better than going off alone."
>>
>>28465952
Flow looks around.
"Wait...I won? And Amy won? But...how?"
The bewildered goo pony looks at his half of the skull, lifting it up to examine it.
"This looks like crap."
He hands it to Renee in exchange for his hat, which he puts on, looking rather irritated that his scarf and raincoat aren't looking too great.
"Well this is just dandy...at least I have something to do during our downtime."
He procures his needle and thread to begin sewing up the holes in his coat.

He does a double-take when he notices Temper Tantrum.
"Oi! That really you Temper?"

>>28465983
"Wha-"
Flow recoils as the skull hits him on the head.
"Y-yeah. Good fight... In all honesty, I don't like free-for-all fights as much as I like one-on-one or tag-team. Then, the strategies start to unfold, and you can really begin to look into amazing new ways of fighting and cooperative techniques! Even one-on-one allows you to test the limits of your opponents skill!"
>>
>>28466019

"I mean, I'm pretty sure I only got as far as I did because I wasn't into the fight at first," Amy laughs. "Does that count as a strategy?"
>>
>>28466035
Flow nods.
"Yes. It's a strategy not often used, though..."
>>
>>28465952
Shei-Sher raises his hoof and says after Tantra's remark "For the record I was not serving any God, I was called upon the state as a part of my internship for serving Hearthome's Magi. Thank you for helping tear the firmament Tantra I see now serving Hearthome was not the life for me."
>>
>>28466044

"Well then, there's totally strategy in free-for-alls! I mean, Observer kinda messed up making so many opponents so fast."
>>
>>28465952
>>28465983
>>28466019
As the flames appear around both Amy and Flow's necks, the half-skulls depicting them both as victors. Her masks crumples due to the heavy usage and falls around her neck as she runs up to them, smiling, "WOW! You BOTH won?! Well done!" She scrunches her ash-covered muzzle at Flow, "Though I was hoping I would get to have beaten Flow myself..."

She shakes her head, "I-I guess it doesn't matter. The clan won is what matters! And we have TWO of those necklaces to boot!" She growls, not even realizing her masks' fallen apart, "I wanted to be in tomorrow's event though. I don't know what 'Pig Drifting' is but it sounds challenging..."

>>28465952
>>28465942
"What?! HE was with Buiwong!? Why, I'm gonna..."

As Tantra moves to introduce himself fully, she snorts at first, listening to his old tale with the same grimace as the others, but as he beats his chest, her eyes open wide.

"W-wait... you!" She gasps widely from behind her mask, staring hard at Tantra, "Y-you're from the Climbing-Fire clan?! Wait a second, I know you! I'm from Climbing-Fire too..." she stomps her hooves, and points a hoof, "and when traitorous monstrous bug got us to work with him, you were one of the buffalo closest to him!"
>>
>>28466066
Flow scratches his head.
"Well, yes and no. It'll make you seem like less of a threat if you stay out of the fighting, but you might also backfire, and somepony might notice you're sticking back, so they'll try bringing you into the fray anyways. In all honesty, it's a hit-or-miss strategy. Albeit, one with great results if done correctly...I'm sure Vice can put it in better words than I can."
>>
>>28465981
>>28465983
Evil's Judgment removes her magitech visor and leather cloak, and you can see that it is a young mare, but one odd in appearance. Her head is larger and neck longer than that of other mares, and she has bigger wings than a pegasus. She also has unshorn fetlocks (think Big Mac-style hooves). She bows her head. "Excellent match," she says simply.

>>28465983
"Did you recognize my costume!? I'm not actually her, you know!" EJ says with sudden, inappropriate enthusiasm.

>>28466019
"FLOW!" Tantra hugs you as well, squeezing you tight enough to sink into you.

>>28466088
"He DID have a point..." Tantra counters, uncharacteristically meekly.

>>28466006
"Ehhhhh... it's not the simplest thing to answer. I keep getting all these spiders all over me, and I do hear weird things in my sleep every now and again. I get a recurring dream of someone in a chair trying to write down on parchment, but he always throws it away before I can see it. So.... yeeeeaaannnnnnnoooo?"

"I still have to find what--"

River grabs onto Tantra from behind, her head bowed. Tantra looks back in confusion. "Riv..." he begins, before the two hug one another quietly.

>>28466060
As River and Tantra hug it out, you feel Volkama's tentacle rest on your back, just where your heart is.
>>
>>28466111
Observer can't help himself but inspect the magitech as well as the pony herself.

"You did quite well against the others in there. Tell me, what is that device you're wearing?" Observer wonders.

Seeing no need for the disguise with the skull in their possession, Observer drops his disguise back to his normal pony form with a wave of void-like magic.

>Analyze: Evil's Judgement.
[1d10+1]
>Engineering: Inspect Visor
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28466111
Pryce lets River and Temper have their moment, letting them reconnect before they all rush out.

Pryce glances around the arena, looking for the closest exit and wondering if their lack of disguises is visible from the loser box.

As h looks, he stops at seeing Evil's form under her cloak. He thinks of Spitshine's description, stepping over to her.
"Excuse me, are you a native Mariposian?"
He asks Evil's Judgment.
>>
>>28466111
Flaming growls, and stomps her hooves even harder, "Yeah, well, maybe, but look where he got us! Our homes are GONE thanks to that dumb, putrid, slimy little spider! I-I don't even know where everyone else is anymore, I got separated!"

She raises up her head, and throws it into one of his fore-shins. "It's all your fault! You should have been able to see what he was up to and warn the rest of us!"
[1d10] for pain

As River hugs onto Tantra as well, she growls, "Ah, River, YOU know him too...?"

>>28466111
As Evil's Judgment moves down to congratulate Observer and Amy, she turns her head towards her and gives her a quick scan. "You as well. That was close: fourteen of those you fought against were all in a group and you STILL made it to the final three. We almost lost out on those tokens. I hope you'll be alright without them in this putrid pit of demons."
>>
>>28466111
Flow smiles and returns Tantra's crushing hug, and fills himself out once he's done. He hands the other half of the skull to Renee.
"Tied this tourney for you, missy. You'd better appreciate it," he says in a sing-song tone. The goo opts to hug Renee as he sighs.
"...but I totally won."
>>
>>28466111

Amy cocks her head at EJ. She screws her face up in though, her hoof to her chin.

"Ummmmm. You do look kiiiiiiinda familiar. I think someone hired a pony to kill me once. She looked kinda like you."

Amy's face shifts to one of someone remembering fond memories. "Yeaaah," she laughs. "She chased me for like... MONTHS. I couldn't stay anywhere! I eventually had to fake my own death to convince her she got me!"
>>
>>28465952
>retroactive post because I was caught up grammar check and in chat
Shei-Sher is at the edge of his seat as he watches the rest of the battle ensue. He burst out in laughter seeing there was a tie. Taking satisfaction in there not being a clear winner.
He eyes the half skulls bequethed to Flow and Amy.
After River's remark he adds "Most convenient that we would gain two. Now we may split groups as we please."

>>28466111
Shei-Sher is reeled back from the warm scene with a cold sense of fear as Volkama's appendage slithers along his spine. It sends shivers down Shei-Sher "I-It was a game.. Volkama -A game."
>>
>Note: EJ's voice has a noticeable accent which Observer recognizes as being from the Neighsco language.

>>28466163
>Evil's Judgment
>H/W 10/6
>A mariposan native who is engaged with a most vile demonic activity: cosplay
>She dresses as a moderately-known bounty hunter to offer an illusion of hope to those whose kingdom has been decimated beyond all repair
>Magitech Visor
>A basic visor with little practical use beyond highlighting enemy combatants in areas with poor visibility

>>28466167
There is an exit with a set of stairs that should lead out to where you registered. A pony-sized snail waits by the exit, carrying a tray of refreshing-looking drinks.

>>28466198
"Ah... I hope she wouldn't still have good reason to do so," EJ says warily.

>>28466178
Renee plops a kiss on your cheek. "I'd certainly say so," she winks. She then molds her goo to fit inside the skull.

>>28466167
"Correct," she answers, but seems reluctant to divulge more.

>>28466172
Tantra seems to ignore you, kicking you away as he and River have a whispered argument.

>>28466172
"I'm not in a terrible rush to get one, though it would be nice. The faces of the people here light up whenever they see one, but everyone who's ever managed to win or steal one just runs out and ends up a puddle of mush.

>>28466234
"Yes, it was. To Vizsla, it was," Volkama coldly answers. "And should you take a further step in her path, I shall liberate thee. Thine head from your shoulders, it will be as a game."

He nicks a cut along your chest, over the heart.
>>
>>28466257
Flow smiles and melts a bit as Renee gives him a kiss. The goo then carries Renee out, following Pryce out.

"Oi, Sir Pryce. Sorry for knocking you out so soon, I just assumed since you were...erm...half a warrior, you'd instantly know who to target."
>>
>>28466167
>>28466257
As Pryce asks if EJ is native, she turns up and looks at the oddly large Pegasi. "Huh? How can you tell...?" She asks, trying to peer for differences. "She just looks like a pony to me. She smells a little funny, but..."

As she comments on the necklaces, Shorty's ears flop down, "They do? I thought anyone who had one of those tokens couldn't be attacked for just walking around in the streets. A symbol of respect, isn't it?"

>>28466257
>>28466178
As Tantra kicks her away, she snorts, "HEY! You don't get to just ignore me, clansmate, I..." she turns up to look at River, noting the concern she seems to express for Tantra before she scrunches her muzzle. "Grrrr.... y-you don't dare think I'm done with you. I'll be back after you're done catching up..."

As Flow seems to receive the same crushing hug, she turns to look at him and Renee, "How much do you know about that buffalo, Flow?"

>>28466198
"Somepony hunted you and you had to fake your own death to get rid of her...? How did you do it?"
>>
>>28466284
"I don't remember."
Flow smiles.
Vice comes out of Flow.
"Unfortunately, I haven't much memories on Temper, but he was sort of an enemy and rival. He worked alongside Buiwong, from the first time we saw him, to the last time we saw him, during the Rapture."
>>
>>28466257

Amy looks down sadly. "I hope so too... I used to think she wouldn't. But... now I'm not sure."

She looks back up with a half-sincere smile. "I'm trying my best, though."

>>28466284

"I met a necromancer who made a fake dead body of me. It was super nice of him!"
>>
>>28466257
Observer decides to remain with blessings for now until it's time to head to the Crystal Workshop.

"Allow me to study his memories and lamp before you destroy both, Volkama." Observer chimes in.
>>
>>28466257
"Could you tell us what happened to this city? Why there's been no natives aside from you in over half this city?"

Pryce looks over to the stairs, feeling they should get going.

>>28466280
"It's fine Flow, I never really liked big group free for alls much, even in training. But at least I lost to a warrior like you, you're one of the strongest I've met."

>>28466284
"Spitshine was telling me what Mariposans look like, and she's the first one we've met. Every other pony we've seen here has moved in from elsewhere."

>>28466257
>>28466234
>>28466198
>>28466178
>>28466172
>>28466163
"Let's get moving everypony, not overextend our stay here..."
Pryce announces to the party, standing and moving to the door a bit.

Pryce looks back to Evil.
"Are you doing anything right now? I have a few more questions I'd like to ask, but I'd like to move out of here."
>>
>>28466329

"Okey dokey, Pryce," Amy says, hopping next to him, CLEARLY an indicator that she's ready to follow.

She pauses a moment to think, a rare occurrence. "Hey, I hugged you earlier," she says as if she's just realizing it. "And, you didn't stop me or anything!"
>>
>>28466257
"Your outstanding mercy has been inexorably into my memory. Thank you Volkama." Shei-Sher is oozing with terror.
The moment Volkama leaves his grip on Shei he hurrily ambles away.

Shei makes his way to Renee feeling the need to apologize "Hello Renee. I would like to apologize again for the manner in which I attacked you. The boiling was only suppose to be a temporary effect to incentivize procuring water outside of the ring."
>>
>>28466329
Flow chuckles and Vice gives Pryce a pat on the back.
"Funny, I just told Amy the same thing. Free-for-alls are too chaotic and unorganized. Duals and team fights are always more...I guess fun."
Vice smiles and waves a hoof.
>"Come now, Flow can't be the /strongest/ warrior you've met!"
"What'dya mean?!"
Vice laughs and continues following Pryce and Flow.
>>
>>28466315
Flaming grunts, "Hmph. That seems to be all I know of him at the moment."

>>28466322
"A... 'fake' dead body? That sounds REALLY gross, what did he use for it?"

>>28466329
"Oooooh! So, this is one of the remaining Mariposans? That's great! The Princesses wanted me to see if there are many left in Vitral."

>>28466329
As Pryce comments its time to leave, she nods her head, "Yes, that makes sense. We got what we came for, now we should get moving. We still have a lot of ground to cover, for both the workshop and the witch, but with Amy and Flow's trophies moving around unhindered should be a snap."
>>
>>28466357
Flow looks at Shei with a smile.
"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that little incident."
Flow's intense gaze and simple smile bore into Shei.
"I certainly hope you're sorry, Shei. I really do."
>>
>>28466344
"You were crying, I wouldn't be rude and turn you away. I could see you needed it."

>>28466360
"It does help to have clear sides drawn."

Pryce chuckles as Vice makes his jab at Flow.
>>
>>28466373

"A dead body."

>>28466377

"Hmmmmm," Amy says in a voice that is a combination of playful and thoughtful. "So, if I tried to hug you now, you wouldn't let me?"
>>
>>28466284
"The protection granted by Count Imaal's blessing does not apply if a mortal gets cocky and starts a fight. Nor are they worth much of anything outside the city-state's walls. So, when people see the ones wearing their symbol of hope get slaughtered, it only has the opposite effect. It's a shame... there's even talk that Count Imaal has struck some kind of deal with the angels in the Birdcage," she confides optimistically.

>>28466327
"You shall do no such thing," Blessings warns, "except with the cooperation of the Apostles of White. I'm claiming that lantern as contraband."

>>28466357
An ominous sensation affixes you as Renee glares at you, wearing the skull as a helmet.

Blessings follows you closely, holding out her hoof.

>>28466322
>>28466329
"I'm afraid the full story is unknown to me; only that a Marquis-ranked demon, formed as an aggregate of thousands upon thousands and thousands of demons, unleashed some kind of biological weapon upon us... they dissolved like dew in the sun. In truth, even I would not be around, had it not been for the angels who had been shot down."

>>28466329
>>28466327
>>28466322
>>28466284
>>28466280
A sense of exhaustion and hunger hits you as you come down the stairs. You see Zjetya waiting near the registration desk, with Box as well as Pryce's frog and Caw safely in her grasp.

"Yo. Onion's finding us an inn where we can kick back and get some grub before moving on. Demons get stronger during the night, so I was thinking we might crash there too, but I've got a bad feeling about waiting too long. Pryce? Flow? Your call."
>>
>>28466400

"I could definitely use some rest!" Amy declares happily.

She looks back to EJ. "Why did the big army need the weapon? It sounds like they coulda just killed everyone."
>>
>>28466400
"I'd say we leave in the morning."
Flow takes a swig of water from his canteen to regenerate the missing chunks in his body, and gives it to Renee as he carries her.

>>28466373
"Don't grunt at me, I hardly remember what we were even doing before the Rapture."
>"It was Flow's...erm...dullest moments. And I wasn't fully matured before the Rapture anyways."
>>
>>28466392
"Aaaaaagh!" Flaming growls, "Amy! That is NOT a proper use for somepony's remains! Did this necromancer even give it a proper cremation afterwards?!"

>>28466400
As EJ gives a short explanation of the fate of those who think they're invincible wearing the symbols, Flaming muses, "Oh... b-but they're alright INSIDE the city so long as we don't go picking any fights, right?" She sighs, and looks down at her broken mask, "T-the reason we kind of went to go in and get these was to avoid having to wear disguises anymore. As you can tell, they don't do too well in a fight should we need to defend ourselves."

>>28466400
As they make their way down the stairs and meet up with Box, Zjetya, and the pets, she looks to Zjetya with a smile as they comment on the inn, "That's not a bad idea. It's a closer walk than the ship."

As Pryce points out she's a native Mariposan, Flaming's ears flap down, "Oh! If you're from around here, is it alright if I ask you some questions? About what all is happening with the angels and that rust colored cloud surrounding the Birdcage, how many of you there are, and so forth?? I come from the princesses themselves."

>>28466433
"I'm not grunting at YOU, I'm just grunting. I'm allowed to grunt." She snorts, "I'm just... of all the Climbing-Fires I would finally run into again, why did it have to be one of Buiwong's closest former lackeys?"
>>
>>28466400
"You may destroy it or do what you want afterwards, simply learning how it works is all I will need. I would not like to come across one and have it used on me without knowing how to counter it." He says to Blessings. "I have no intention on using it."

Observer makes his way over to Zjetya to set Caw back on his head, smiling a little when being reunited with his little bird. "I will need to feed Caw soon, an inn would be acceptable." He says, making sure Caw's blanket keeps him nice and warm for the walk.
>>
>>28466444

"You'd have to ask that Punish Evil lady. She took that body. I ran for my life. I couldn't exactly be there when she thought I was dead!"
>>
>>28466392
"Well, I wouldn't not let you. You love giving hugs, and they don't hurt anypony."

>>28466400
"They... melted?!" Pryce says in horror, "I, I'm so sorry. How did the angels help you?"

Pryce thinks over the options, stomach growling after all the fighting and walking.
"I think it'd be for the best to go to the inn. It's too far to go back to the ship or to the Velvet Vinama. We shouldn't have to worry with this skull, and it'll give us a whole day tomorrow for our searches."
Pryce steps over, holding out his hoof for the frog to jump into.

>>28466400
>>28466327
>>28466357
"Nopony is getting that lantern. We've going to destroy it like we did with the other, what we should have done those few days ago."
Pryce says to the lantern talk, looking over at Shei.
>>
>>28466392
Shei-Sher tries his very best to ignore that Amy is flirting with Pryce.

>>28466400
"I- I really am sorry. I was just caught in the moment of the fight." Shei can feel the animosity in her stare.

>>28466400
The lantern is tied to his waist by his messenger bag. Typically it would be cloaked under his sacred garb, but it currently stinks. Leaving the lantern exposed.

Shei-Sher heads Pryce's beckon call and follows after him ready to depart "Right-o Sir Etac!" Shei leaves just before his lantern can be grabbed.

Shei leaves to the room with the crates to gather his disguise, after listening to EJ's story..
>>
>>28466400
>>28466444
>missed her response to Pryce where she explains the Marquis-ranked demon

Flaming looks down, "O-oh no... I'm sorry. That sounds terrible. I'm glad the angels could exact vengeance on the Mariposans behalf." She looks up, "But, if that's true... wait." She turns and looks around at the thousands of demons, "These demons aren't all part of what made that Marquis-thing, were they?"
>>
>>28466459
"The information I could learn about it might provide useful to our group."
>>
>>28466459
Shei-Sher has already left to the room with the crates.
>>
>>28466475

Amy does her best to ignore the concerted effort of being ignored.

>>28466459

"Well here's a thank you hug for letting me hug!" Amy says as she grabs Pryce and squeezes him. She doesn't let go.
>>
>>28466502
"We're not going to toy around with something that runs off of souls."

>>28466518
Pryce stumbles at the sudden squeeze.
"At least I can breath in this one."
Pryce jokes after the crushing one Temper gave him.
"...We kinda need to get moving."
He says after she doesn't end it.
>>
>>28466425
"It is what I do not understand either. But from what little I have seen of the other Vimanas, the biological weapon allowed them to wipe clean the Vimanas without destroying many buildings. Surely, you have seen the demons living in the houses, as though they were their own? Many believe they ARE their own."

>>28466433
Renee bats at your ears.

>>28466444
"Alive!?" EJ exclaims. She throws her hoof over your mouth and leans forward to make you whisper. "But so many accounts had seen them bearing wounds... that's amazing! Where are they?"

>>28466444
>>28466484
"They say the angels, while they were grounded in this very Vimana, struck a deal with Count Imaal, which is why this zone is a haven for mortals. Unfortunately, the most who enjoy these privileges are the refugees from the west and south, whom Mariposa had enslaved in exchange for protection."

"But none know how long the deal will last. But, all the survivors are talking about something happening in the Velvet Vimana when the 'silver eye twinkles.'"

That phrase reminds you of the note you found with the music box.

>>28466475
The armor is gone by the time you get there. Though along the way, you note an alternative, eastbound exit from the ziggurat stadium.

>Those heading to the inn

Zjetya leads you out the southern exit, and Onion meets you halfway. He takes you to a bustling, massive inn called the Gates of Assemblage (written in Neighsco), formed of many buildings of differing architectural styles all mashed together into one building. Along the way, he informs you that he secured the two deluxe rooms fitting ten each. He also informs you that he is now flat broke.

https://youtu.be/5EffJHOuJIU

A beautiful, sleek demon like a greyhound dog with a body all covered in spiky black fur sings in the inn's main room, while all the patrons watch her, mystified.
>>
>>28466552

"Oh," Amy says, letting go quickly. "Hehehehehehe," she laughs awkwardly. "Right. Sorry."

She looks down and shuffles her hooves awkwardly before following.

>>28466556

"So they just wanted the houses?" Amy asks. "Hmmm. I wonder where they were living before they came here."

When Amy arrives at the inn, she sits down not far from the Demon singing and listens, wagging her tail.
>>
>>28466552
"I still don't understand why you creatures don't study dangers to create counter measures."

>>28466556
Observer decides to find a spot where he can relax and care for his pet crow Caw. As he cares for Caw, he decides to use the pen and paper he was given to work on blueprints of EJ's Visor design, one which he could improve upon.

>Engineering: Crafting Blueprints from earlier engineering inspection to pass time.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28466556
Flow boops Renee on the nose with his nose.

As the party arrives at the inn, Flow whistles as he sees the interesting amount of decor. Vice also looks around at the building's aesthetics.
>"Wow, I can appreciate the mish-mash of different styles. The way they're structured together is extremely interesting."
Flow and Vice both stare at Onion.
>"Wh-why would you spend all of your money to buy deluxe rooms?!"
Flow, on the other hoof, makes a beeline for one of the rooms, carrying Renee with him.

Vice groans and opts to listen to the singing Demon. The newly formed Trapper also listens as well, and tries drawing her. With only a tad bit of lewd bits.
[1d10]
>>
>>28466593
"Studying things are fine, but there are some things you don't tinker around with."

>>28466556
"So everypony in this Vinama was saved from the weapon? Were you the only Mariposan that was spared?" Pryce pauses for a second. "...Sorry for bringing it up so much, I'm just curious. Our homeland was ravaged too by the demons, a whole country needed to abandon its lands."

Pryce's ears perk up as she says the phrase from the box.
"Do you know what this 'silver eye' refers too? We're looking for a deer and some ponies, a group from an outpost nearby here. They should have come by recently, we think the witch Mudi might captured them."

Pryce tucks his frog back into a safe little pouch just on the inside of his cloak, so the frog can still peak out and see through the gap in front and see the world.

>>28466556
Pryce glances over at the demon as she sings, but looks away, paying her no mind.

>>28466556
>>28466590
>>28466593
>>28466505
>>28466484
"Good, we can split into our teams for the rooms. It'll help keep us organized for tomorrow. We should probably decide who from each group will hold onto each skull half too."
Pryce says to the party after Onion informs them on the setup.
>>
I sure do love Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>28466455
Flaming snorted. "Hmmph. Well, SHE better had done something right with it. You don't just use a person's remains like that."

>>28466556
As Judgment throws her hoof over Shorty's muzzle, she growls, wiggling her muzzle away from Judgment's hoof, "Aaaah! Y-yes, both the princesses are just fine, there isn't even a scratch on them anymore. They're in a small town to the far north called Lilane, under the watch of Ecclessia. That's who I'm with. How many Mariposans are still left?"

"'Silver eye twinkles'... we heard something like that in a small forest of witchbone to the north-east of here. Just a question, do you know if Mudi the witch is still within these walls?"

>>28466556
As they head onwards into the inn, she looks around at the multi-cultural architecture of their housings, marveling at the criss-cross complexity of it before picking out the room suited for the mares (since there seems to be about a 10-10 split on the party)

She listens to the soothing tones of the sleek demon in the main room, all the more growing more mystified with the aspect of demons in this odd city.

"Commerce, honor, fun, now music...? Demons are a more mixed bag than I thought..."

>>28466614
"That's what I was thinking. Amy or Flow can give one party their token to protect them... which will be helpful now that our disguises are near gone..." she shakes off some of her ash-covered coat. "I'll miss the mask though."
>>
>>28466556
Shei-Sher reaches the crate had placed his disguise, letting out a drawn out sigh when he sees it is empty.
"Everyone hates me now.. I can't have them take the lantern from me, but it might be the first step toward regaining their trust.. I like this adventure we've all embarked.. I've spent too much time away from my Tribe, but I can't help my self. It's been so much fun and now I've earned everyone's ire. It would be consoling to blame it my affiliations with the occult, but I think it might be because I am truly a bad person." Shei-Sher chokes up a bit. "mgh Ba-a-h. I can fix it. This is all mendable. I just need to hide this Lantern." He sighs again. "I hope they don't worry for me too much"

Shei-Sher begins walking out the eastbound exit.
>>
>>28466634

"Well, SHE probably gave the body to whoever hired her to kill me. So, I guess it's up to him," she says, still listening to the singing.

>>28466614

"Flow has both halves," Amy says, not looking away from the demon, her tail still wagging.
>>
>>28466593
Caw flops down from his perch on your head, snuggling into the crook between your neck and jaw. The warmth and fuzz absorb your focus.

>>28466606
"Maybe y'all chilluns should start contrib'tn to the group expenses!" Onion retorts. "Y'all know how 'spensive rooms of this size are? I had to outbid another buyer, too!"

>>28466634
>>28466606
The rooms are spacious with a myriad of luxurious and fancy pillows and cushions, which appear to be pilfered or imported in the olden days from many exotic, southern lands.

>>28466606
>>28466590
https://youtu.be/5EffJHOuJIU

The demon's song ends, and she begins a far more energetic one, pointing out the trophy Renee carries. The whole inn gives you a round of applause, many apparently recognizing you from the fight.

>>28466634
>>28466614
Evil's Judgment seems overwhelmed from the questions, laughing with a sense of exasperation of a parent dealing with a child. "All I know is that the Silver Eye lies somewhere in the Velvet Vimana. I've been too busy to look into this idea myself."

>>28466637
The eastern side of town is also quite bustling, but more downtrodden and crappy than the part you were in when you arrived. Most of the commotion stems from violence in the streets and demons arguing loudly. There is little in the way of landmarks around here, save for a statue that has been toppled over. Buried under the snow, the statue's details are hard to discern.
>>
>>28466673
>link same song twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWrKHWpLn0U

>>28466663
>>28466606
WHOOPS
>>
>>28466673
Observer lets his focus be distracted for the moment, actually enjoying the warm fuzzy sensation. He then attempts to continue his work once more to pass time.

>Engineering
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28466673

"Howdy, everyone! It was a good fight, wasn't it!?" Amy says, laughing with a happy wave to everyone.

Amy starts bobbing her head to the rhythm of the new song. "Mind if I join you?" she asks as she takes out Lumpet and starts playing.

[1d10] for Lumpet skills
>>
>>28466673
Flaming investigates her room a little more thoroughly, grabbing one such pillow in her teeth and dragging it out to the front room to plop down on as she listens to the singing demon, unable to keep herself from tapping her hoof to the catchy tune. When the rest of the crowd points to Renee's trophy, she smiles, happy to see Flow and Amy receive recognition for their win.

>>28466673
She bows her head, "We're sorry to overwhelm you like this, Judgement, it's just very important we find out all we can in the city. Even a small lead to any of those would help us out." She looks up, then flattens her ears, "Oh, um... on the princesses though, I had a question. You said they were seen with really bad wounds...? What was the last you all saw of them?"

>>28466663
She points a hoof, "Well, next time, no using any dead bodies! If there's a bounty hunter after you I'll just stomp her flat instead."

As you receive your applause from the others, she sighs, "I wish I coulda been in the final two with you..."
>>
>>28466673
"So we still need to look around then... Well at least we have some clue to check on with the workshop. Hopefully this silver eye event won't be anything bad, thank you for giving us a bit more insight on it... er, I didn't catch your name over all that fighting during the game."
>>
>>28466673
Shei-Sher makes in the direction of the train station they arrived from, speaking to himself as he ambles along the way "If I can reach the tracks I can follow them all the way back to the village. Then I can find a place on the ship, snug and discreet to stow away the Lantern. If I leave now I might be able to return before sunrise."

Shei admires and observes the going abouts of the many curious looking demons amok the city.
>>
>>28466712

"Hey, I'm sure the applause was for you too!" Amy says sincerely. "You made the fight good too!"

"Also, I'd rather talk it out with the bounty hunter. Killing more ponies isn't going to help my reputation."
>>
>>28466673
Flow falls on the floor, and goes to sleep the very instant he gets inside of the room. It appears as if he's more exhausted than he knew.

Vice sighs.
>"What I ment to say was, why'd you go and buy expensive rooms? We're not going to be staying very long, so normal rooms would've done wonders."

Vice listens to the demon's new song, entranced by her singing as he relaxes.
Trapper, who's right next to him, grins at his handiwork. While he's not totally satisfied with the shading, the subtle lewd bits blend in nicely. He stows the drawing away and meanders around the inn.
>>
>>28466726
Flaming rolls her eyes, "Hehe, okay, maybe. Just still, I guess I have a lot of room for improvement." She looks at around all the demons cheering them on. "Hmm. Hey Amy, if I told you a secret, would you promise not to make a big deal out of it?"
>>
>>28466673
[1d10] mystery roll
>>
>>28466694
You figure out how to recreate the basic structure of the visor. It seems her model is a defective prototype.

>>28466707
You join in and piece together the rhythm very well. Though the band seems initially annoyed with your impromptu joining, you seamlessly add to the vocal tapestry and round out the performance well, earning hearty applause.

>>28466712
>>28466720
"The last report of their presence was about... three months and ten days ago, give or take."

>>28466720
"Please, refer to me as Evil's Judgment. It may not be my name, but as it did for Evil's Punishment, my title gives these few survivors hope. Something I cannot deny to anyone, even if they are not my countryponies."

>>28466724
As you reach the shuttle station, you find that they are absolutely packed, leaving you to squeeze yourself in between many grotesque demons that require long staring before you can make sense of them.

"Yo."

As you whip around, you see Spitshine standing there. Beside him stand River Spring and Tantra.
>>
>>28466730
"When any day can be your last, little things like money ain't seem so valuable. Sides, I didn't buy it for me. Younguns like you oughta get a luxury or two now and again."
>>
>>28466759
Observer then sits and listens to the music, his crow snuggled into his neck.
>>
>>28466759

"Thank you," Amy says happily as she bows to everyone. "Just happy to make everyone's day better."

>>28466744

"Of course!" Amy says to Flaming. "After the stuff I've told you, I'd be a jerk to not do the same for you."
>>
>>28466759
"Hmmm... that must have been around when Ecclessia picked them up..." Flaming muses.

She looks up at Judgment, "But, rest assured, they're both perfectly safe. Laciela and Yareakh I even have a conch to talk to at any time." She glowers, "Though I've been worried about them myself... I don't suppose spiders have any history in Mariposa recently?"

>>28466772
She looks in all directions to make sure no pony hears her, then drags Amy's muzzle so close they're practically touching before whispering in her ear.

"So far not all of these demons are that bad. Gross but, not all of them monsters."
>>
>>28466759
"Three months? Ooh, its been longer than we thought. I hope they're still okay."

"You knew Punishment? I didn't take her for an inspiring type..."
Pryce says, voice dripping with feelings of guilt at hearing the name.
"So, uh... Why did you pick that name?"
>>
>>28466776

"Well, duh," Amy laughs. "I told you. They just need to be shown a better way."

She gives Flaming a hug. "Thank you for being open minded," she says as she lets her go.
>>
>>28466759
Shei-Sher waves hello at them and asks one of them if they could front the bits for his fare "Umm I hate to ask but would any one of you have the kindness to pay for my ticket, please?"

After which he squeezes into a cart. "So what brings you three back here?" He asks innocently, not wanting to give away the goose incase they aren't here for him.
>>
>>28466779
Flaming growls as she's hugged, pushing lightly to be let go, "Hrrrrrm! You said you wouldn't make a big deal outta it..."

She looks down, "It's weird. When I was shopping with Rus Tea earlier, I saw they had art, shops, now music... the stadium was mostly clean, and the fighting was fun. There is a LOT of dirty grubbers among them, and none of them are particularly nice to the nose, but, I don't know. I just didn't expect to see this few... well, 'monstrous' demons. It's weird. Between them and your belly demon..."
>>
>>28466762
Flow continues to sleep on the floor, curling up with Renee

>"I suppose so...but Flow never divulged in luxuries during his time in Obscurus..."
>>
>>28466781
None of them pay up.

"I didn't wanna say anything, 'cause I was the newest member, and I always knew better than to rock the boat after you guys showed me so much mercy..." Spitshine begins. "So that's why I'm doing this. That thing's gonna eat you up."

"If we hand it over to Ecclesia-- I'm sure we can write this all off as no big deal. But I've been speaking with Zjetya and Rus Tea more in the past few days. They will have to write a report on ALL of us when they return to the Choir. What will they write about you? You will be branded a terrorist, doomed to a battle you cannot win, against a Spook. Or will you control them both to make sure that doesn't happen? Or will you kill them?" River accuses.

Tantra steps around you. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be. It's already useless unless you start murdering people."

>>28466778
"Not personally... only news of what she had done. She earned that name from people who saw something great and just in her. I'm sorry to say that I am only a pale imitator.

>>28466776
"Spiders?" she looks at you as though you've grown a second head. "Well, it's an overwhelming relief that they indeed escaped. But let's not get to talking about it too much. Doing so would only endanger them."

>>28466806
"Ah, who cares. Live a li'l, you li'l shit."

>Pause
>>
>>28466802

Amy laughs. "I'm sorry. I didn't think a hug would be 'making a big deal'. I mean, I kinda hug for everything."

"But, I've been saying demons are just like confused ponies. And, the way you're talking about them now... It sounds like you're just talking about ponies to me," she says, looking down as she says it, a face of shame coming across her face.

"But, hey," she says, suddenly smiling again. "That means there's hope for EVERYONE!"
>>
>>28466817
Flaming grunts, "But, they're NOT ponies! Or, at least, I don't know..." she shakes her head, "They're still the hordes that took away my homeland and ruined everything! I still hate them, mostly, but, going around this city..." she sighs, "there's so many things I like about them. There's more to them than I thought at first. You don't think I could just ASK them to leave my homelands alone, do you?"
>>
>>28466844

"You definitely couldn't ask them and expect them to listen now," Amy shakes her head. "But, it's not like ponies don't do the same things. Besides, they didn't ALL take your homeland. Just the ones who took your homeland took your homeland."

"That's how I'm always so trusting. I don't know the folk I'm meeting. So, I don't know how they're going to act. So, I have no reason to think they're going to be mean. I mean, if I judged ponies I don't know based on how I used to be treated by some..." she trails off.

"I wouldn't trust anyone, that's for sure!" she add suddenly, with a laugh.
>>
>>28466863
As Amy comments on how she used to be treated, Flaming snorts, "It's different with you. You found out you were doing wrong eventually and did your best to change it. What demon you know has ever or would ever try THAT?"

She looks at the demon singer again, "These may not be the SAME demons but what these demons did to Mariposa might not be a whole lot different than what they did the plains around the Sleeping Dragon. Maybe the ones that moved in aren't all that bad too but they're still in our homes. These demons are still in Mariposans' homes. They need to leave sooner or later."
>>
>>28466885

"Hey now!" Amy retorts to the implication that ponies were bad to her because she was bad, a little insulted. "It's not like I was just terrible ALL the time. I mean, if I didn't want anything, I could be pretty nice. Hey, that nice necromancer helped me. I would spend time in towns a lot without doing anything bad. And then... I would get treated badly by someone anyway. And... THAT'S usually when I started being bad, now that I think about it. One thing would just lead to another and it would all just go downhill."

"But, that's what I'm saying. Sometime, ponies -demons too- get confused and just do bad things. Responding to it like I did by being bad back didn't help anything. Maybe they don't have to leave your home. Maybe you can find a way to share it."
>>
>>28466923
As Amy snaps, Flaming's ears flop down, "W-well that's what you made it SOUND like! And I'm sure there were times when no pony did anything wrong at all and you'd do something bad unintentionally, right?"

She says, "but, that's besides the point. But There's MILLIONS of demons out there now, we can't share our home with all of them. We need space for stampeding and making our livelihoods. I mean, Amy, Buffalo don't even share well with other Buffalo. How are we supposed to share with demons? Even if it wasn't the right idea to smash them all like I've been thinking, I don't want to have to give up our home for them."
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.