[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you like... big horses, too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: jade sapphire MILF.jpg (112KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
jade sapphire MILF.jpg
112KB, 1024x713px
do you like... big horses, too?
>>
>>28464019
Hell no.
>>
>>28464019
Why yes I do
>>
>>28464024
what are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>28464019
I want to makeout with them blue lips of hers.
>>
>>28464217
god horses dressed as sluts with big dick sucking lips and cock sucker lipstick with whore clothing like stockings and shit is so fucking hot, jesus christ.

why aren't there sentient horse prositutes? i fucking hate reality.
>>
>>28464229
With that weight they could fucking kill you easily or break bones or other bad shit, no thanks. Not worth the risk.
>inb4 ebin meme of worth it xd
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>>28464229
Would you?
>>
>>28464019
she is a pretty big girl
too bad the artist hates everything mlp related
>>
>>28464019
I like big horses and I cannot lie
>>
>>28464309
Well she is basically Rarity just with a real horse body.
>>
File: image.png (367KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367KB, 810x594px
>>28464329
U Take Tht Bak!!!! Mai Waifu is Pure and kiss less!!!
>>
>>28464299
yes.

>>28464309
>>28464315
for you
>>
>>28464349
Rarity is stupid and a whore, fuck off.
Don't you have a low self esteem thread to make?
>Please rarity treat me like shit
>Ok
>UNNFNFNFNFNFNFFNF
Hahahahaha
>>
File: image.png (189KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 441x486px
>>28464382
Nice pasta faggot. I guess you can't make something up on your own. My waifu still remains clean.
>>
File: also top cunt 2.jpg (61KB, 507x533px) Image search: [Google]
also top cunt 2.jpg
61KB, 507x533px
>>28464398
It is not pasta, it is the truth.
You are just damage controlling because you and your waifu are pieces of shit. Both of you should be raped and your bodies disposed like if they were toxic waste, Shoo.
>>
Jade Sapphire sniffed human Spike's hair. He smelt young, fresh, and energetic. She licked her thick lipsticked lips and neighed with lust. Spike looked up at the gorgeous mare, when she thrust her big wet lips on his, and shoved her tongue down his throat, French kissing him so hard that his knees buckled and his dick became diamonds. He gazed, scaried yet mesmerized, into Jade's big green half-lidden eyes, lost in the horse's beautiful white coat, lush blue hair, and hungry stare. Her lips, her tongue, and her breath were of indescribable savor. Spike gently yet hastily grabbed Jade's cheeks; she was so warm and soft, and looked so motherly, that Spike never wanted the kiss to end. Jade broke it, though, and a web of ropes of saliva hung between her mouth and Spike's.

The mature mare panted, but not heavily like the human. Suddenly, she kssed him passionately and furiously, and he clung onto her, holding her cheeks firmly and wrapping his feet around her neck, as she lifted her head up high with authority and elegance. They kissed so much that when they parted, they both panted hotly. Spike climbed off Jade, his body trembling.

Before he knew it, he was lying down and Jade was facing away, viciously deepthroating him. He could see the outline of his cock against her throat, and the outline of gallons of cum she was gulping down, as her big beautiful lips squeezed and raced up and down his length at maddening speed, with terrible strength, loudly and sloppily milking him to the bone. She kept her gaze on him, fixated with a sexual motherly desire to please Spike. The sight of the horse staring at him like a wanton mother, while sucing his dick so fiercly, was enough to make Spike orgasm; so he did, making Jade's big cheeks bulge out full of human seed.

She kept slurping through the orgasm, and afterwards - not stopping for anything. Spike groaned with lust and turned his head to the mare's rump. It looked so plump, posh, and dainty, and it smelled so heavenly.
>>
>>28464019
>lipstick
Fucking ruined.
>>
File: tony k sez.jpg (32KB, 680x355px) Image search: [Google]
tony k sez.jpg
32KB, 680x355px
>>28465400
>>
>>28464019
Isn't that a stallion?
Besides:
>lipstick
>>
>>28465400
He sniffed at the butt and reached out to touch it. The enormous round cheeks were bouncing to the bob of Jade's head, and her great blue tail was swishing from side to side, when Spike stroked the side of her behind. He wanted to be under her tail, but he also didn't want to stop feeling her dick sucking lips. The mare neighed; it felt incredible.

"You want my big fat mature horse ass," Jade stated with cock in her mouth. "My ass wants it too. I can suck you off later, or kiss you, whichever you like - even both. I'm all yours,
Spikey-wikey."

The human got up and went behind Jade. He couldn't believe how fat she was; he stretched his arms out to the sides, but still couldn't cup even one of her haunches. Jade wagged for him to get under her tail, so he lifted it up - sniffing the lush hair as he did, which made him even hornier with its taste - and got inside Jade's canyon of a crack.

great, writer's block...well that's all for now
>>
>>28464051
You sir, are a faggot. A faggot of a size that cannot be conceived by man, let alone the universe. Do kill yourself, for the safety of the human race. Charles Darwin will continue to turn in his grave otherwise.
>>
File: 1462333905261.jpg (348KB, 1452x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1462333905261.jpg
348KB, 1452x2000px
>>28465652
>a real horse will never seductively tell you to smell her ass
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1279x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1279x985px
>>28465423
>>28465482
(You)
>>
>>28465674
Of all the shit that I have seen on here, this shit is the cringiest. Why are there so many of these images?
>>
>>28464019
Let's just say I would have no problem with Marigold, despite her artist's levels in crazy.

>>28464349
>kissless

Not for lack of trying...

In fact, she'd tried more than any of the mane 6, unless you don't count Trenderhoof, AND Blueblood.

It makes me realize that Sparityfags are cuck fetishists, in deep DEEP denial. Really, who ships two beings, where one of the pairing is constantly after anyone else's dick but their "one true love's"?
>>
>>28464019
No. Little ponys are the only ponys for me.
>>
>>28464299
Mettaton Neigho
>>
>>28465672
>ywn have a horse gf with human intelligence, and an ass twice as wide as you are
>swn demand ass massages and smellings
>swn threaten to relieve herself in different ways all over you if you don't please her
>>
>>28465807
>not wanting a horse to cover you in her/his lipstick kisses
Of all the faggots that I have seen on here, this faggot is the cringiest. Why are there so many of these faggots?
>>
>>28465652
A wall of that heavenly aroma hit Spike. He entered the aromaic cloud, becoming saturated in it, and became intoxicated on the fragrance emitting from above. Trembling with horniness and anticipation, he kissed his way up the mare's bottom, savoring every inch of her deep crack, until at last the human came to Jade's ponut. The hole was as big as Spike's head and a third as thick, puffy, sleek and shiny, dribbling, hot and aglow with heat, pulsating, steamy and winking. It was the most beautiful asshole in the world to Spike, his eyes glued to its majesty.

He got to work with smellings. Spike nuzzled his nose against the ponut to give it a big long whiff. He poked and prodded the anus with his nose and sniffed around the fat ring of anal flesh. He smelled the juice running down from the anus. The aroma grew more heady the harder he inhaled, making his head start to spin. Spike face planted the ponut, burying his head inside it with a groan - overwhelmed by the horse's odor and heat - before blacking out...

Something lovely was rubbing up and down the human's face. Spike opened his eyes to see Jade Sapphire licking him as he lay under her. She neighed, happy that he finally awoke. The MILF began to assault his face with smooches, coverig him from neck to hair in big lipstick marks. Spike lay there smiling, receiving many kisses on the lips too. When the treatment was over, he felt a lot better and energized. Spike got up and ran to Jade's rotund booty.

He climbed up one haunch, rubbing and kneading it all over - especially the dimples - and kissing and licking as much of it as he could, giving the horse an ass massage. He did the same to the other haunch, coating them in his saliva until they sparkled. He then climbed once more up the buttcrack. Spike licked along the ponut before munching on it. He nibbled hard, which made Jade tremble with delight and ooh and aah for him.
>>
File: animu fffff.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
animu fffff.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>28469023
>>
>>28469023
He stuffed his mouth with as much of the maalleable anal ring as he could, and lapped away at each area that he bit. Jade shhok her butt for him, augmenting the scent she emitted. Once every wrinkle of the ponut was throughly tasted, Spike plunged his head inside it. He sniffed wildly while he vigorously shook his head. He shoved himself up to his ears in that ass, and the anus began to munch on him. Spike then licked the blazing, sweating, scented rectum all over, cleaning it (if he could) of its juice. He was lost in a humid paradise, a garden of delights. The ponut sucked him in and out like a vibrator.

Once the rectal passage was shown some love, Jade wrapped her tail around the human to pull him out and lay the lovesick, horse butt-obsessed guy down. She wiggled her rump, showing off those hips he'd just pleasured.

"Good boy," the mature mare cooed. "Now let mama ride you."

Before Spike could agree, Jade moonwalked and hovered her titanic ass over him. She sat down around him, his cock going in her pussy and his face being mashed against her anus again. She wa the perfect size for a human like Spike. He hugged as much of her as possible, before she started to ride him. Jade began a slow ascent and descent, but soon picked up speed and kept riding Spike faster, and faster, gallloping wildly, wantonly, and fevrishly on his dick. Spike's whole world became Jade's backside.

"Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce!" Jade cried out without end, as if he had a choice. "Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce! Watch mommy bounce! Watch my fat motherly ass bounce! Watch my giant horse butt bounce!"

Spike spanked Jade as she rode him, causing her dimples to turn to pink welts, which made her snort and ride him even harder - shaking the earth - which in turn encoraged Spike to spank the mare even more.
>>
File: next level of horse fuckery.jpg (420KB, 1112x1024px) Image search: [Google]
next level of horse fuckery.jpg
420KB, 1112x1024px
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.