[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Discord actually do? Does he have a day job for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Discord_ID_S5E22.png (313KB, 420x900px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_ID_S5E22.png
313KB, 420x900px
What does Discord actually do? Does he have a day job for the Kingdom? He promised to use his magic for good in Season 3, but all he seems to do is drink tea with Fluttershy and dick around in his pocket dimension.
>>
He hangs out with Luna and Celestia a lot, fucking up their days. Elsewise he goes to his alt dimension cave where he fucks with its creatures and lets off steam. He's basically a NEET with unlimited godlike power, only reigned in because he really likes butterfly pussy.
>>
File: 1412880641687.png (804KB, 794x1800px)
1412880641687.png
804KB, 794x1800px
>>28433575
>only reigned in because he really likes butterfly pussy.
Truth right there.
>>
>>28433596
Poor bastard didn't realize that getting some of that butterfly-pink tail came with the ball and chain of domestication.
>>
He genocides the undesirable races on behalf of Celestia. Buffalos making things difficult for settlers? Zapped away.
>>
>>28433575
>>
>>28433596
I wonder if Bubberfly realizes she has two NEET brothers now.
>>
>>28435057
The first NEET one probably gave her the experience to psychologically fuck Discord up
>>
>>28433575
Have fun and fuck Fluttershy all day long. Lucky bastard
>>
>>28433599
Why is that sex with Fluttershy is better than controlling entire Equestria and rape anyone he wanted?
>>
>>28435077
Well, she is a kind of guidance concealer to animals.
>>
>>28433575
It's a chat tool for talking with your gamer friends.
>>
>>28433575
He will break a promise and be back to evil in the future.
>>
>>28433575
I assume he's more or less like Kramer from Seinfeld
>hangs out with Celestia & Luna when Fluttershy and company are busy (or vice versa)
>helps himself to whatever food's in Canterlot Castle to economically save himself the small effort of magic-ing up food from thin air
>probably gets into a bunch of madcap schemes off-screen for plot driven personal gain, often contributing more flashy novelties than anything useful
>>
He is FS' concubine
>>
>>28439901
No, Discord will be Flash Sentry's concubine
>>
>>28433596
How can he be a neet when he has a house in another dimension and doesn't need to provide for himself when he can create nourishment out of thin air?

If anything, he's just a social butterfly that spends his free time visiting his friends because he has nothing better to do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.