[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FILTHY RICH DID NOTHING WRONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Couple of teenagers come crying to you about needing a loan because their parents died and left them some shitty camp
>You give them a loan because, hey, you're just a great guy like that
>Surprise, teenagers are shit at running a business and can't pay back your loan
>Everyone acts like you're evil for Foreclosing when they don't make their payments.

Filthy rich is 100% the true hero of this situation.
>>
>>28433535
Don't forget Filthy Rich was giving them extensions on their payments as well.
Also he is setting up a spa, building more jobs.
Also, Timber Spruce wants more modern luxuries in the area.
>>
>>28433535

HES A JOB CREATOR
>>
File: 277739_3.jpg (110KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
277739_3.jpg
110KB, 630x630px
>>28433535
RABBLE RABBLE THE ONE PERCENT, SHOULD HAVE ELECTED BERNIE, RABBLE RABBLE
>>
I just don't get why they made Filthy Rich evil in the EG world while he was a nice respectable guy in the pony world
>>28433550
That's because Timber is a shithead.
>>
>>28433658
>EQG
>subtlety
Pick one and only one
>>
>>28433658

>evil

Dude, he give to the faggots a whole months to pay. He was nice and respectable and at the end of the movie/book he gets the money thank to the donations from a concert.

The real question will be if Gloriosa will could pay the next payment.

In every scenario Filthy Rich won anyways
>>
>>28433707
Movie's not out yet.
Books aren't canon.
>>
>>28433707
Jesus Christ. Learn some English
>>
>>28433707

You're the chilefag from MLPG?
>>
>>28433781
I hope not.
Fuck Sudacas
>>
>>28433658
because Reasons
>>
>>28433535

He's been shown to actually be an alright guy in the show from the little we've seen of him. I hate their just gonna make him into the generic corporate bad guy. Always thought of him as the generic but entertaining country oil baron type, rich and loving to go big on everything for the sake of it being big.
>>
>>28433888
Its like how celestia can't be a queen: gotta go with the stereotypes for the kiddies
>>
>>28433535
>>
>>28433888
>THey can't even be consistent with characters in EQG.
>Autists and hasbro employees continue to shill it.
This board has fallen so far...
>>
>>28436135
Once you seperate anti- and pro-EqG, latter of which is neo/mlp/, you'll regain some hope.
>>
>>28438534
>neo /mlp/
>likes EQG
nice projection there
>>
>>28433535
Im waiting for that OOC fic where the Humane 7 gets to be super sassy and become author mouthpiece to talks shit and basically tries to revision what happens in the movie. If such story were to released on a proper time, Im not surprised if it suddenly become featured on fimfiction at no time
>>
>>28439685
that's the definition, you human nutsack.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.