[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Celestia Was Born in Equestria, Period Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock87.jpg (109KB, 402x400px) Image search: [Google]
clock87.jpg
109KB, 402x400px
>>28432566
>There are no secrets that time does not reveal.

Post your sheets for the 87th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>28432684
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>28432684
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>28432684
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1474062039879.webm (196KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474062039879.webm
196KB, 640x360px
>>28432684
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>28432684
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Previous thread: >>28378358

>Crumple: 2/2
>Honey: 0/2
>Onyxia: 5/3
>Nero: 8/6
>Luke: 5/5
>Southern: 6/6

>YEAR: 1501 AE
Last time on Timequest:

Crumple's battle with Bulldozer came to a thrilling conclusion, but just as Crumple had won she was attacked from behind by Caduceus, who had been lurking in the shadows. After rescuing Bulldozer and pulling him into the cargo hold, the heavily damaged Crumple fled underground to the rage of her opponent.

Nero and Luke took flight from the repair station and headed out across the Shade after killing Magz, arriving just outside the facility of the Blasters when they were attacked by long range missiles. Using Luke's shirt as a white flag, Nero signaled for a cease-fire, given directions to fly into the nearby Dome where the trio was faced with even heavier artillery within.

Southern got to talk more with the various dogs of the Danger House, earning their continued admiration (and patronage) as she re-made the majority of their dirty clothes good as new. She also learned from a few of the female dogs taking her 'class' that Red's plan for Big Green wasn't as universally popular as he led to believe.

Onyxia and Steel managed to penetrate the advanced defenses of Dome G-777, confronted with a dozen bizarre looking armored guards upon entrance to some sort of docking bay before they managed to flee into the Shadowscape, evading capture from the security squad.(
(1/?)
>>
>>28432807
>>28432699
>>28432778
>Blaster Dome (Dome B-103)
Twilight gulps as the magical barrier springs up just in time, but as the rocket impacts it shatters her barrier in a single blast, more missiles on the way as the barrier falters and Twilight shakes her horn, "R-right! My barrier was only good for one it seems, those things can NOT hit us! Go for it!"

You charge down the front of the Dome, waving the white-flag up above your head the whole way on approach, an ancient chariot bearing a pony in a suit surely a strange sight for any watching. Twilight keeps her horn at the ready, the looks of the remaining missiles that were launched before looking like they're still poised for a direct course for the chariot. However, the seekers instead turn as if moved of their own according, circling like vultures high, high above the chariot.

The doors to the dome do not open, but you see that no more projectiles are fired from the nearby base either. You hear the speakers blare again
>"....UH. WE READ. APPROACH THE DOME DOORS SLOWLY. DO NOT TURN TOWARDS THE BASE BEHIND YOU. KEEP WEAPONS HOLSTERED. YOU GET NO SECOND CHANCES OUTSIDERS."

You see up ahead the large double doors of a long narrow hallway open, ready to accept your approach as you glide in. As you move through the hall (track marks leaving a line on the white tiles), you find yourselves eventually opened up into a large docking bay like a hangar... and in three different directions, you see the large barrels of hover-tanks tanks aiming down your chariot upon entry from the left, right, and in front of you. A male's voice shouts down from a platform higher above, shouting down,
"Alright! Now do not move your rig any closer than that. Step out slowly with your hooves above your heads: we must relieve you of any weapons before we feel we can trust you."
>>
>>28432812
>>28432724
>Danger House
>The pile of clothes decreases by more than half, and scores of the dogs are going to and from their dens to retrieve the newly repair/tailored clothes for them, sniffing them intently as they do so.

Rusty Orange lowers her gaze, "More than half house is on board, is why Red not hanging from Sun Stones on ceiling. We try so many other things to stop the Dome and its shakings they get desperate, but other dogs still think it BAD idea..."

Turquoise nods her head, "Yes, that basically what Big Green like. No dog knows where it came from, but generations ago it destroyed old Danger House without warning. Seemed to be after every shiny Dogs had back then. It stay where old House was all this time, and Red thinks," she points at the trail, "It leading through NEW House, just because it only way to get Big Green to Dome, is worth chancing it destroying this one too."
>Cookies successfully swiped from Southern's stash with Southern nonethewiser.

>>28432711
>Dome G-777, interior
Steel readies his sword, the heavy armor horse charging already at the new combatants with blood-lust in his eye-slots before you warp both of yourselves back into the Shadowscape, Steel stopping dead in his tracks as he cuts at the empty space. "Hrmph. Could have taken that one." He smiles, "I admit, I'm enjoying this approach so far. But understood," he looks around the shadow-scape, and as you do you see the odd guards reacting,

>"T-they vanished?! What the hell?"
>"I just saw a cloak..."
>"You mean a device?"
>"No, like, a LITERAL cloak!"
>One in the front takes charge, "Contact the Master, we have to put the whole Dome on lockdown. Keep the Swingers on Level 1, don't start a panic. Project Eff-Em-Tee-Tee-Em is still in effect. Geigaro is probably already checking the cameras for heat signatures."

Steel looks to the three corridors, left right and center, "Hmm... which way? They mentioned 'levels' just now, this place could be huge.
>>
>>28432818
>>28432714
>Exact location unknown, Underground Junkyard
Bulldozer groans, "Ho-how about NOW? I'm just getting my second wind here..." he says as he struggles to stand up, his healing factor kicking in but slowly. He barely has time to blink as the shrinking ray is fired upon him, "Wait, what the fuuuuuuu......" he calls as he's shrunken down, not getting enough look at Honey before he's scooped into the large storage bay to be met later.

Caduceus can be heard audibly grinding his teeth at the sling of insults, a death rattle emerging from his throat as you begin to sink into the ground "RAAAAAGH! WHY YOU INSIGNIFICANT VULGAR SACK OF-" he roars as he throws his spear at the machine, the blow striking another vital system and causing more explosions within' Crumple's body (Crumple at 2/2, Honey at 0/2), but the Stonesink is successful, and Crumple dives beneath the solid rock as you hear the sounds of spear blows piercing above you. Along with an unintelligible but very audible continued string of insults and threats.
>>
>>28432829
>I'm going to assume I'm out of combat. If not, let me know.

Despite that hard blow, as soon as Crumple is in a safe spot underground, Honey pulls herself together with a groan.
"Oww...my fuckinga head!"
She shakes herself a bit, climbing back into the pilot chair.
"Okay, justa going to mark this...." And attempts to mark her location on whatever maps she can Crumple has of her time.

With a waypoint set, Honey has Crumple follow the exit points back, retracing her travel through this underground sewer.

Setting it to autopilot, she heads towards the cargo bay, making some light repairs to Crumple along the way.
>>
>>28432872
>Navigation
[1d10]
>>
>>28432818
While her sewing continues autonomously above her head, she heads over to see just how far they are along in heading toward the Dome Onyxia just went to.

Meanwhile, Copper bends her head deeply over the wire, concentrating fiercely. A mob of puppies tries to swarm the chest to peek over her shoulder, but she shoos them away with a light snarl and some good-natured expletives.
>>
>>28432812
Nero removes the shirt from the spear on the way in, returning it to hammerspace.

Nero looks to the three tanks as the man shouts down, before looking up at the man.

"I am afraid I must decline your request. I have just come from slaying Magz, servant of Goudeau, along with all the men with him, and I am in no hurry to throw myself into another battle, much less disarmed."

Nero pauses for a moment.

"I have come looking for My servant, the robot Crumple Zone. Is he here?"
>>
>>28432812
LukeWarm stares down the missiles as he holds his Laser Rifle, training the targets onto his sights. He thinks to himself that if he died like this it would probably be painless. The thought relaxes, its no big deal if he misses the shot.
Jean pops her head out of Luke's bag, her feline senses alerting her to danger. And then Luke scratches that thought. He can't miss the shot, he's got his kitty cat riding stage coach. A bead of sweat drips from his forehead. And then the missiles divert. Luke lowers his rifle, questioningly.

>>28432812
>>28432699
As they enter dome into the Docking, Lukewarm is quite impressed by the place. Turning his head about to take everything in. He nudges Nero with his elbow "You make an impression where you go, y'know that. They really didn't spare any expense with the greetings. Its kinda flattering don't you think?"

Luke stays in the chariot, not really feeling the whole disarm and raise em where I can see em routine.
>"I am afraid I must decline your request.

"Awesome cuz I wasn't gonna let them touch my bat."
>>
>>28432818
"We're only worrying about whoever is running the cause of those quakes. Nopony else matters here."

Onyxia looks down the three halls, ignoring the guards for there's nothing they can do.
"Down the center. Some of them came from there, its either important or there will be an office with directions."
Onyxia states, running down the center corridor, the shadowscape giving her clear movement past them.
>>
>>28432872
Lead Head still zonked out where you left her, alive and breathing, you set Crumple's auto-pilot function to trace your maps back towards the access pipe you entered the junkyard with. You hear the sounds of continued shakes and blasts as you leave, but eventually all you hear is silence once again.

You head down into the cargo bay, where you see Bulldozer picking up a few crates, his injuries dripping blood all over the floor as he huffs and puffs, throwing the supplies all over the floor. "AAAAAGH! CRUMPLE! You let me out of here you rust bucket and finishing this!" He punches a large dent into the wall, crumpling it as he looks up, "Come on! I'll wipe up the junkyard with that little pansy and then we'll finish what we started."

>>28432920
The mending and repairs of the dogz clothing articles continues as you move over towards the other side of the trail, where you see Red and Pink, a smaller dog that looks similar to him carrying a few medical supplies, addressing a large pack of about three dozen tougher-looking dogs, their claws wrapped around what working equipment they had to offer. Red looks them over, shouting rather proudly,
"Alright dogz! This our last chance. Me thinks we may have just enough shinies to finish trail, but Onyxia pony say she have has this assault covered this time. She gonna need the dogz' help, which is what the dogz is gonna do! We gots all we can gives you, and if this fails... we uses Big Green. You dogz ready?"
>It seems they're only just now having finished loading up the dogs with what they can, and are about ready to follow in Onyxia's trail

Meanwhile, the other attendants of the class flash their teeth and nibble at some of the youngsters' ears, making them scatter and leave Copper alone as Rusty Orange sighs, "You lucky, Copper. Rusty hoped you get big reward for what you do someday even if not by Red or other dogz."
>>
>>28433135
>>28433017
Twilight looks at the three large tank barrels aiming them down, her heart sinking. "I've had more flattering greetings than this... I-I wonder what they fire? Lasers, explosive shells, plasma? If we live through this remind me to ask."

>>28433017
>>28432946
As you and Nero decline to give over the weapons, the stallion up top calling down once more, "Well then you have no worries: we're not disarmin' ya so we can have a battle with ya, that'd defeat the purpose. You'll be under our protection during your short stay and we'll return your items once whatever business you have here is concluded..." he pauses, "Hold it... you killed one of Goudeau's cronies!? Where did this happen, did you see him?"

>>28432946
As you speak, he looks down, "Wait... Crumple Zone?" He looks over the top of the railing, giving a better look at his body: he has a red coat, but his mane and tail are completely scorched off. He seems aged, "We never heard Crumple mention some fop in a pristine suit riding a wagon... you said 'servant', did you hire him? The tin can stopped by but he's been missing for a while now, along with one of our own."

>>28433037
Steel nods, "Right. Let's get going." He follows you down the center, and the dozen or so guards you faced in the bay begin searching the area heavily for any trace of you.

Heading down the hall of the shadow-scape, you come across a large elevator with a flat, featureless screen besides it, and across from it you see what appears to be an office. Inside the office is a normal looking pony, save for a large gas-mask over his muzzle. He looks over a computer, typing away unaware of your presence. You see a large panel on the side of the wall within, but it is featureless.

"Shapes and sounds make it through to the shadow-scape, but printed words will not. That machine the pony is using may be helpful as well, but, we can't touch it while cloaked."
>>
>>28433142
Onyxia looks between the elevator and the office. She considers the elevator, but stepping into a confined area without any idea of where to go sounds easy to get trapped in.
"Keep him quiet when you get out, I'll figure out where things are in here."
Onyxia steps into the office, waiting for Steel to get ready before pulling them both back into reality.
>Shadow Warp [Step Out]
>>
>>28433142
"Well its like this Twilight, you ever been mugged. Most the time guy's pullin a knife on you. Not very impressive, hard to to really get immersed in the intimidation. Like why not just run. But every once inna while you'll get a guy that goes the extra mile and pulls'a gun on ya. Then you're thinkin, wow I'm impressed, how'd a crack head get his hooves on a gun."

>>28433142
Lukewarm lets Nero handle the talking. Decided to drink a little and tap his bat on the floor. The craving for some big league chew hits him momentarily.
>>
>>28433135
As Crumple travels along, Honey stands in the entrance way staring at Bulldozer. Even beaten up and bleeding, she just couldn't help but savor the moment of seeing him with Crumple's HUD hiding everything. But as soon as a punch was made and dented Crumple, she stopped admiring and stomped up.
"Hey! Watcha the bod," the breezie, in her pilot outfit and no doubt smaller than him (even shrunk down), hollars. Her pissed expression turns into a cocky smile and drops a very Crumple insult.
"Youa fucking overgrown seconda-rate baddass."
>>
>>28433017
Nero just kinda looks over at Luke with a slight nod, before going back to His conversation with the stallion.
>>28433142
"We killed thirty of his 'cronies', but the griffon himself was not with them."

"I was leaving the Metro Line to come here, when he thought he could intimidate Me with firearms and explosives." the king says, eyes scanning the hover tanks.

"Where is Crumple now? Did he say where he was headed?"
>>
>>28433135
She decides to follow along, returning to take her trunk with her.
>Trap: Self [1d10+3] if not default

>"Yeah, an' I'll bet you was hopin' it'd be you t'get that reward yourself at first, wasn't it? Ah, don't gimme that look, I'm tuggin' ya paw. I'll just use this dame for whateva she's good for th'n scram when it's too hairy."
Southern returns, dragging away the chest. "C'mon, we have to go help Onyxia save the day or something or other."
>"Watchit on tha speedbumps, toots, I'm workin' here."
"You're referring to me as Boss from now on, or you and your research project are getting fired."
>"Ayy, just lemme finish it first fore ya put me outta work, willya Boss?"

They follow Red.
>>
>>28433191
Steel nods, moving up to behind the odd pony's position, seated in a chair looking at the computer. As you warp them both out of the shadow-scape, Steel immediately grabs the pony's neck and throws him against the wall, the gas-masked pony's eyes opening wide as you see him look around in shock, "What the he..."

Steel rams his head harder against the wall, "Goodnight."
[1d10] Single, Unarmed

As you're pulled out of the shadow-scape, you see the panel on the wall more clearly: It is a small diagram of this Dome, and you see that you are on its top most level
>SURFACE LEVEL
On a half-sphere representation, you see several maintenance stations, docking bays, and even a large platform for moving out extremely large objects outside of the dome on some kind of massive series of treads.
>Level 1
15 meters below, you see housing and residence areas, even a restaurant and a spa listed among the buildings.
>Level 2
Another 15 meters down, this level seems dedicated to science and research, labs and medical bays making up the majority.
>Level 3
The smallest of the levels, mainly just contains administrative and offices, including 'The Master's
>>
>>28433402
>>28433245
"Thirty, huh? Damned good, fella, that's more than we got..." he waves, "Hold on down there, I'm coming down." The scorched pony comes down from on high on a small turbo-lift, coming from the top as the tanks keep their focus on you as he approaches, but not getting into the line of fire. "Well, whatever he threatened ya with, you don't know what it's like to be threatened with explosives and firearms till the Blasters have had a turn." He smiles, knocking against the hover-tank besides him.

"Yeah, it's kind of a long story... short version is, we had a huge break-in last week. Goudeau himself was leading it, hence our interest in that dead-bird. Aaaand hence us tryin' to shoot you down on your way in on whatever hover-model that is. We give out warnin's on our radio signal, should tune in. Crumple made it in and found some kind of lead we couldn't see but when he and our friend went in after it, we lost track of them in these tunnels. We were hoping they'd be back by now... if I get approval from the Elder he might let ya into the facility if you're really with Crumple."

>>28433218
As Bulldozer hears himself insulted, the minotaur growls and turns, "YEAH!? Well who's askin'... woah." As he turns to see you in your leotard pilot outfit, his anger scowl fades, and he straightens up, reaching up to wipe some of the blood off his arms and muzzle, "Hehe... well, ain't this a surprise? Never seen a pony like you, Legs. Lovin' the wings." He strides forward, cracking his neck and smiling, "I'm guess you must have come from the Moon? Didn't know Crumple had babes crawling around his dank robotic innards. Don't know if you have the pleasure of knowin'..." he grins, leaning down to smile at you. "They call me the Bulldozer of Pain. What should I call you, sweetness'?"

He turns up, and looks around, "NOT what I imagined Crumple's guts lookin' like. All this weird green, plant shit everywhere."
>>
>>28433402
>>28433206
"What? NO! I have never been mugged..." she pauses, "Hmm... I used to have a mean colt take my lunch money but, he never pulled a fire-arm on me... so I think I'm missing the 'thrill' of this situation, Luke."

As the stallion comes down, he stares at you and chews his tongue, "How about you two? How you know Crumple?"

>>28433284
As the chest is dragged away pulling Copper, the other female dogs turn their heads in confusion as you catch up with Red, who turns to look at Southern. "Oooh! You comin' to see what dogz can do, huh Generous Pony?" He boasts, grinning and giving his shades a little re-adjustment. "Glad to have yaz! Don't worrys, you just sit backs and watch the carnage. Red have good feeling on this one." He grins, "And if Red wrongs... Red love backup plan." He turns to stare at Copper, "Ooh, careful Copper. If me Red has to save yous, me expect shiny in return."

>You all follow up along the path of shinies that lead you down to the house in the first place, the small platoon making their way up the loong, loong trail up towards Everfree City where you first descended. As you exit towards Everfree City, you pick up the trail again as it leads you to a large building that stood across from the tunnel, no mutant creatures of the dark underground city disturbing you as you enter the office complex to discover a metro-line located within, its tram system and rails utterly destroyed but the shiny trail leading further and further down its expanse. Red grunts as he leads on down the tunnel, leading the pack "It not much farther... shhh shh shh... listen... there it is..." all of the dogs begin snarling loudly as some odd, unfamiliar music begins playing in the tunnels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdTygoJ3Gb0
>>
>>28433436
>"Wanna save me, start by actually hittin' an enemy for once, ya blind old lapdog," Copper counters.

Southern flicks Copper's nose as she sits on top of the trunk, which wheels forward by itself. She makes an area-wide guard.

[1d10+3]
>>
>>28433402
Onyxia looks over the chart, her eyes settling on the "Master" label. If anypony would be behind the things here, it'd be him. But that won't stop whatever the Dome is doing, she needs to shut down whatever the source is.

Onyxia looks over, unsatisfied with Steel's knockout. She jabs t the side of hte pony's head to finish the job and make sure he won't be alerting the guards anytime soon.
>Jab [Sentry Auto, Auto-Crit from stealth]

"Come on, we're going down to level 2."
She states, heading across the hall t the elevator and setting it to bring them down.
>>
>>28433428
"It is not a machine, its a flying chariot." Nero says as it disintegrates into golden particles, Twilight, Luke, and himself stepping off. The king slowly approaches the bald pony, reaching out a hoof to shake.

"Emperor Nero. This is Princess Twilight, and Lukewarm. And you are?"
>>
>>28433436
"No you're getting it wrong Twi. Its not about the thrill. It's just about appreciating the effort. Can you imagine what kind of crap your average bum gots'ta go through to get a gun."

"And sorry to hear about the bullying. I always got bullied too. In fact it never really stopped. Living in the slums is just like being a reject in school except everyone's a reject too and you're still getting bullied."
>>
>>28433428
The compliments. The closeness. Honey's chest was pounding right now, to say the least, she she was doing her best to keep her game face together. She acts oddly coy at first.
"Oh pleasea, I'm pretty certain you saya that about all the babes you meeta," she begins to mumble a bit, "though kinda nicea I get to hear it for oncea."

"Yeah, the planta stuff is just something my kind isa good at," Honey says with a grin again, the coyness fading away, "kinda makes ita homey for me and shit."

"As fora my name, well, youa can call me Honey. Though keepa the nicknames coming," she grins more as he gets closer.
"Anda I've had the pleasure of meetinga you many timesa, actually. Watching from insidea Crumple, but can'ta leave."

"But now," her coyness goes completely away, reaching out and feeling one of his biceps.
>>
>>28433484
Steel's ram against the wall doesn't put the pony out right away, but your jab does, knocking him down and out over the floor as Steel pushes him underneath the desk, looking at the map along with Onyxia. "What's on level 2?" He asks as he follows behind. You press the elevator call button, where you see it flash red.

>KEY SCAN FAILURE reads on the screen in bold red letters before vanishing.

Steel glares, "It needs some kind of key...? Hmmph. We could just smash it open and make the descent ourselves but that may draw attention. Let me check our friend." He moves over towards the unconscious pony, digging through his suit, "I found a blue card..."
>You note that Level 1 is designed in Blue on the map. Level 2 is Yellow and 3 is Red.

>As he does, roll perception

>>28433538
"...riiiiight. A flying chariot. Will keep that in mind." As it vanishes into nothingness, his eyes open wide, "WOAH! What sorta... what kind of tech you holding out on us?"

As you introduce yourself, he extends his hoof to shake, "Name's Backfire. I'm in charge of Dome B-103 while the Elder and most of our people live in the Blaster's base just a skip and a hop outside. Weird titles though. What exactly are you Emperor and Princess of?"

Twilight's ears flop down, "Don't suppose the name 'Equestria' means anything to you?"
"Hmmm... nope, not to me anyhow." He looks at Nero, "The Elder's a relative. I'm sure we can get something worked out for you if you're here on Crumple's behalf."

>>28433552
"Oh! Um..." she turns to look at the trio of massive, hovering death-mobiles surrounding you. "In which case, I think I definitely do appreciate the effort. I don't think even Celestia's had tank barrels leveled at her head yet."

She shakes her head, "Don't even worry about it, my brother put a stop to it real quick. I heard you live in a really bad neighborhood in Manehatten... maybe you should move back to Ponyville? I can't even remember our last mugging."
>>
>>28433721
>>28433484
You successfully set up a wire-frame criss cross of defense around you're local surroundings, as Red growls at the ever growing music within while they move down the hall.

"Grrrr.... wretched pony music hurt ears. They play it all the time when we down here, it make no sense."
Pink rubs behind his neck, "I kinda like it... it makes my paws shake."

Red holds up a claw as they near the end of the tunnel, where the music seems to cease playing. "Huh... it stop. It usually keep playing as we gets close." You come across the end of the shiny trail, ending exactly at the exit of the metro tunnel as the broken rails continue on through a massive cavern. The perimeter of the dome is filled with stalactites and stalagmites, some of which are opened up to reveal rocket launchers, but in the center it is barren, flat, with the rails leading through an extremely large set of heavy metal gates on the exterior of the dome (which now features a large, gaping hole sparking with electricity). Tall, mounted towers filled with cannons (a couple of which have been blown up) surround the Dome, as does a glimmering pink shield of energy (also featuring an opening, the ground lifted up to make an entrance underneath it), but upon the Dome's exterior you can read out a few faded letters.
>G-777

Within the pink energy shield, but outside of the dome, half a dozen armored ponies wander around, and they feature odd extremities such as extra limbs or enlarged features, picking up scrap around the dome. "Me hear voices over there... ponies not normally outside dome like that! Did Onyxia pony actually makes it in?! I smell the shiny shield is still up, how could she..."
>>
>>28433733
>>28433615
Bulldozer shoots a winning smile, rubbing his bloodied chest as he lets you rub his bicep, "Hehe, go ahead, free samples to any lady. Glad we can finally meet with that pathetic rust bucket out of the way. And please, toots, I only save those lines for special mares I meet in the Shade. And you're one of a kind. Some kind of mutant I'm guessing? I can dig that, I'm a bit of a mutie myself, you know."

He looks around, "So, YOU'RE Crumple's interior designed eh? Didn't know he needed one of those. As for you, Honey Goodness," he chuckles, "What's your deal then? You some kinda tiny little mutant Crumple forces to stay here and clean up his insides?" He suddenly glares.

"Wait... this metal of shit didn't ENSLAVE you, did he?"
>>
>>28433738
*metal PIECE of shit
>>
>>28433721
"Their labs. Whatever is down there is probably what we're looking for."
Onyxia explains as she waits for the elevator.
"Key? What kind of elevator needs a key?"
She complains, confused and irritated.

>Perception [1d10]

"You found one?"
She steps over, snatching the card from Steel's hooves. Seeing its Blue she grumbles, stepping back to the elevator.
"Maybe... Hopefully this isn't complicated. Keep an eye out."
She says to Steel, looking over the elevator controls. Looking between the card and the panel, reaching into the shadowspace to pull some tools from her bags. Using the little knowledge she has from helping the Dome before in their first trip to this time, she works to make this elevator accept their key (or not need it, either or).
>Engineering [1d10]
>>
>>28433721
Nero looks Backfire solidly in the air before withdrawing His hoof.

"Explaining everything would take up too much of our time, but suffice it to say the two of us are time-travellers, and that was sorcery, not technology."

"Go and contact the Elder, I'm going to try calling Crumple Zone." the king says fishing His radio out of His pocket.

>"Crumple. Its Nero, I'm at the Blaster's Base with Luke and Twilight. Where are you?"
>>
>>28433831
solidly in the eye*
>>
>>28433831
three* of us
>>
>>28433733
She lounges, waiting for the dogs to piece together Onyxia's route, not knowing enough about whatever Onyxia fucked off to do in the first place.
>>
>>28433738
"Carefula with that offer. I'm knowna to take a bit more thana I fucking should," she says, continuing to live out what was once only a pleasant dream, "sorrya to bum you, but noa. I'm what they calla a Breezie. Doesn'ta make you shitty to mea, though."

Honey puts a hoof to his mouth.
"Oh shuta the hell up a seconda, it's nothing like thata. I do fix Crumplea up and shit, though."
She looks at him a bit hesitant, even if she was still feeling him up.
"Wella, you got this fara, so...I suppose we better go all the waya with this one. Anda I was enjoying myself, to. Followa me."

Still feeling some of his muscles, Honey guides Bulldozer through the interior of Crumple, leading him up and into the cockpit. She gives him a brief moment to take in the sights of it before sitting in her chair and turning to face him, taking a glance at Lead Head to make sure she's still alive and breathing.
"Youa remember when he saida there was one babe who's world you haven'ta rocked yet? Even thougha she's known you for a long assa time?"
She takes the microphone and turns it on, Crumple's voice becoming hearable once again.
"How do you think he knew something like that?"
She gives him another pause to let it soak in.
"Just so you know, I've always thought you were hot as hell, even when I was kicking your ass."

>>28433831
Honey hears a massive garble and broken speech come from the radio system, reception must be bad and Honey isn't risking melting Crumple's head off for a better signal.
"Ugh, hanga on. Signal isa awful down herea," Honey says outloud and picks up.
>"Who th- *kssssssh* -his? Gold-*ksssssh*"
>>
>>28433538
>>28433721
At Nero's introduction Luke says "Hi" and then resumes his conversation with Twilight.

>>28433721
>maybe you should move back to Ponyville?
"Yeah, well thats the plan. If I live through all this to say my wedding vows I'm gonna use my war loot to buy a nice upscale house in Ponyville. Ask lavender to settle down with me and start a family. Not sure how she'll take it considering she's got a career close to the Princess. But its what I'm gonna do. I don't think I'd quite cut it living in Canterlot."

"Do you know Lavender? I don't know why I vaguely remember you at the wedding and then the wedding aftermath I think. I don't know, I was hammered out of my mind on the count of being severely depressed and nervous."

>>28433721
>Weird titles though. What exactly are you Emperor and Princess of?"
"Hay I got'sh a title! I am the Duke of speech impediments!" the interjection is followed by a drink.
>"You are a vessel of the Lord!" Jean exclaims from Luke's bag
"Are you still talking?" Luke says seemingly to himself.
>>
>>28433876
>mixin's fixin's

Honey hears the radio, asking for Crumple and right in front of Bulldozer.
"Oh, hanga on, I have toa take this one."
She picks up said radio and speaks.
"Hey, Goldie, howa the fuck are you doinga? And I'ma in bumfuck nowhere underground somewherea, heading in fora repairs at the Blasters placea."
>>
>>28433786
>See nothing
"Sounds plausible." He looks at the elevator, "Well... presumably, needing a key means they don't wish us to see it. But that's just a educated guess." He says quite coyly. He hands the card to you, "what kind of key is a 'card' is what I'd ask."

As you take the card from Steel, you look over the panel, you begin working on it to accept the key or disregard it, and you get a good bit done as you take apart the inner-workings. Using your experience from the other Domes' turrets, you manage to find out a way to re-work the wiring within to read all 'blues' as another color for this shaft, but it will take a bit more time to finish re-wiring.

As you work, Steel's head shoots down the hall, where a pair of guards shoot down at a inter-secting hallway at all due speed, thankfully missing you this time. "Their patrols are getting close. That they went down that hall so quickly they missed us is bizarre."

>>28433850
As you lean back and relax with your chest, Red continues to flare his nostrils, his poor eyesight not making the openings very easy to spot out. "Hmmph... I-I thinks I smells it. An openings... an holes! TWO holes!" He jumps for glee, looking at the dozens of dogs gathered around, "Alrights, dogz, we knows our Onyxia ponies' ways in. Splits up..." he points at the turrets, "You dogs, shoot at domes' towers! Distract! Other dogs..." he points to himself, and several of the sleeker looking dogs, "Yous all make to hole, run fast! Ready dogs? While they distracted.... GO!" Red shouts, leading the charge as the dog groups split into two, funneling out of the tunnel as a third of the group shoots high-powered shots at the tunnels while the rest charging Onyxia's route, the guards below shouting and waving their hooves to garner attention as they head towards Onyxia's hole in the pink energy shield.

[1d10+2] Guard towers outside the shield
[1d10] Dogs charging those towers
>>
>>28434087
>>28433876
"Breezie, huh? Hmm... heard something like that I think around the Shade but I didn't look into it. Would have if I knew Breezies were lookers." As you shut up his mouth, he sighs, "Okay, good. Otherwise I'd tear this fucker up from the belly out. Shoulda known. Crumple's a over-confident scrap heap but he's no slaver shit bag. So why are you in here in the first place?"

As you take him on up to the cockpit, he turns around and looks at the inner-workings, and whistles. "Wooo.... so this is that bastard's head, huh? But, what..." as you sit down in the chair, he stares at you, slowly piecing together the pieces in his mind as you explain things. After you speak into the microphone, his eyes widen bigger than you've seen any pony's open before. He stands still as a statue, mouth gaping. "I... wait... Crumple'..... YOU... Ha... hahahahahaha! T-this is pretty funny, sweets, now come on, stop foolin' around." He smiles, "Is this your idea of a joke, Crumple?!" He shouts loudly to the cieling, "It's in REALLY shit taste even for you if it is! Come now, out with it..."

>>28433908
Backfire turns his head and nods, "Pleasure, outsider. Like the bandages." As you present your 'title', he turns his head, "Wow. You're off your ass. I know who we're keeping as far away from the rockets as possible."

As you confirm your plans to move back, "Well, it WOULD be an awful long commute if she did... hmm. That is a good question. I don't know Lavender personally, she and I went to the same school for gifted unicorns and she's Celestia's secretary, but I never really got to know her. Not sure how she would decide if to leave Canterlot or not. For you, though, it's probably worth it... well, to HER at least." She chuckles, "MOST ponies, well..."
>>
>>28434094
>>28433831
"...seriously? Time-travellers? You're going with that?" He sighs, "Well, it's original, I'll give you that. Look, if you're worried we're gonna bomb the shit out of whatever no-name town you say you're from don't worry, we're not for that. We might pedal the weapons to the assholes who DO do that but all we want to do is stick to ourselves here." He turns to look at you as you mention sorcery, "Really...? Didn't know that kind of magic was still around. You're hard pressed to find a unicorn that can do more than make shit float around the Shade. Best trick I ever saw was a unicorn do was shoot pure fire out of their horn..."

He pulls out a small radio from his coat pocket, "Right, I'll hit him up right away. Hang tight, we'll have you riding in one of our tanks towards the Base when we can. Hey, uncle! Got that situation under control, listen..." he moves off to the side to take up this call as you speak to Honey.
>>
>>28434087
"This whole time is weird, maybe they forgot how to make normal keys."
Onyxia comments as she keeps working. She swaps from tool to tool, using a bit of transmutation to get this re-wiring to work.
>Engineering [1d10]

Onyxia turns her head down the hall at hearing the gunfire.
"Maybe there's nothing down this way... Good, then we'll have the coast clear after I get this working. Stay on guard in case they snoop back by here."
She starts to say despairingly, quickly turning it around to keep focus and determined.
>>
>>28434104
Nero looks to Backfire with mild annoyance at his ignorance, but lets him walk off unmolested before getting back to His call.
>>28433979
>"Good enough. I went to the Moon, got Nau home safely, and then got into a fight with the lieutenants of somepony named 'Goudeau'. What about you? I assume the fact that you need repairs means you found something?"

>"And who is that with you that's shouting, I don't recognize the voice?"
>>
>>28434094
Honey crosses a leg over the other in her chair, setting the microphone down and looking around, smirking while waiting for a voice that'll clearly never come.
"Bull," she says to him then picks up the microphone again and using Crumple's voice.
"Honey rebuilt me when I was but a pile of scrap. Every-fucking-thing I did was her pressing buttons and shit in my head. Every robbery, every flight," she puts the mic down and speaks to him normally.
"And everya fun as fuck fight wea had all this time. Mea."

She walks up to him.
"Crumple was howa I am able to experience shit. Thea bad shit, and some good shita recently. And having you right herea," she grins at him, "is definitely the best shita so far. You have anya idea what its likea to only watch but nevera be able to touch?"
She grins at him as she goes in for another feeling.
"Well, I surea as hell don'ta anymore. I justa feel like the luckiesta and biggest badass in the Shade."

>>28434185
>"Gota into a fight with Bulldozer. Was about to fuckinga win when your shitbag god Thad or whatevera the fuck his name was got in the middle of things. Burnt him a bita, then decided to get away."

>"Oha, and that's him. Bulldozer Now ifayou don't mind, kinda ina the fucking middle of living one ofa my wetdreams."
There is an almost mare-ish giggle from Honey after saying that.
>>
>>28434212
>"Wait, you got into a fight with him, and yet he's inside Crumple right now?"
>"And you saw Caduceus? Where? What was he doing?"
>>
>>28434094
"Yeah, Whatever! I got a stained glass of me up in Celestia's castle. Did you see that? Before the place was leveled. But, I'm not always going to be the gun toting daredevil drunk I am now, so take it in while it lasts. Eventually, I'm gonna have to straighten out and get used to life in my own timeline. And being sober more often.. Mhmm besides, I got a feeling after all this time shenanigans is done I'm not gonna be in the mood for anymore excitement in life."
>>
>>28434259
>"Well, yeaha. He's my rival badassa and he's hot asa fuck!"
>"He was witha Bulldozer in some underground junkyarda. Mostly being a bitcha."
>>
>>28434108
>1
As you futz with the controls, you make a grave error: a wire crosses to where it shouldn't and you see the control panel shine bright red, blinking on and off as a personal alarm starts to shriek loudly, blaring down the hall as Steel's attention is suddenly drawn towards it.

"What?! What is it doing?" He asks, before he turns to look at the elevator panel as it sounds out the alarm. It's not broken, but your attempts to fix the card will not turn off the alarm.

Steel looks down the hall, "Hurry or no hurry, they'll here that!

>"Attention! Second wave of intruders at the rear gate! Repeat, need backup!"
A call over the intercoms sound out, Steel sighing, "I assume that's our dog reinforcements. They might keep them distracted."

>>28434212
Bulldozer turns to Honey and points a finger, "Shut up, Legs! This ain't as funny as you think it is. I..." as you turn and explain, he stops yelling for once, listening intently to your words as you explain Crumple's origin.

His finger droops down to the side of his torso, "E-every fight... every single time we nearly killed each other. All the times I spent WISHIN' you'd show up on the next job so I could personally kick your ass..." he blinks, "I-I've been fightin' with a CHICK this entire time?"

As you feel his biceps, he only freezes in place. "But... y-you and I... me and Crumple..." he turns up towards the ground, "T-this is too bizarre... I-I kind of want to just kick your ass right now but I can't cause..."
>>
>>28434332
*they'll HEAR that
>>28434259
>>28434185
>>28434212
Backfire speaks over the walkie for a few minutes more, and eventually he turns towards you, "Okay, we got his permission. Want we should take you in the tank? Pretty cozy in there when you're ready."

As you speak with Honey, Bulldozer makes a grab at the mic, finding an outlet for pent up frustration "Hey, YOU! Motherfucker on the radio! Who is this?! Were you in on this!? I swear to the moon, anyone who knew about this is getting their asses thrown into my launcher and blasted into a pool of radioactive waste!"

>>28434274
Twilight chuckles, "I think that actually made it through... I do forget you're often immortalized in Canterlot history. Wonder if they'll make another for Chitus' attack too." As you comment on straightening out, she smiles, "I'll seriously be proud of you Luke once it happens. I think that's what all the other yous were looking to do in the end."

She stops and looks around the Dome, "Hmm. You know, this dome seems to be in pretty good shape compared to C-545. Cleaner, less broken equipment."
>>
>>28434332
Onyxia pulls back as the alarm blres ,stomping her hooves in frustration.
"I don't know! Something got set off, I barely know how these work!"
She snaps at him.

Onyxia focuses back to the panel as the backup call sounds.
"Took them long enough."
Tossing her tools back through her shadowy form, she slams both hooves onto the panel, using her transmutation to power though this rewiring as quick as she can.
>Engineering [1d10]
"If this doesn't work, we're using your idea and breaking through ourselves."
>>
>>28434338
>>28434332
>>28434292
Nero listens as Bulldozer slowly realizes that his nemesis is a breezie. As he grabs the mic, Nero pauses for a moment before speaking.

>"I really wish I knew the context for this, it sounds hilarious." before addressing Honey.

>"I'm trying to get a grasp on what exactly happened to you. From what I'm gathering, you went out looking for Goudeau, got attacked by 'Bulldozer', and Caduceus, and then fled due to the damages?"

>"And from the sounds of things, I'm assuming you took this 'rival' of yours with you with the shrink ray, and he had no idea you were a breezie?"
>>28434338
Nero turns, nodding to Backfire when he says he can get the tank ready.
>Staying on the radio, but you can go ahead and timeskip us to the Blaster's Base if you want.
>>
>>28434332
"A badass fucking chicka, and don't you forgeta it."

As the reality sinks in, Honey moves in and leans her small self against him.
"Well, I'ma not Crumple, but kinda ama. And believe me, thosea fights with you have been the mosta fun I've had."
She sighs happily, clearly enjoying the contact.
"Well, I know something elsea you can do involving mya flank," she says with an energetic look to her eyes.

>>28434410
The sounds of Honey getting giddy asyou speak is audible, right down to the not quite subtle 'alternative.'
>"Yup. Alla sounds pretty good."
Sounds like she's not paying full attention....

>also ready
>>
>>28434338
>I think that's what all the other yous were looking to do in the end."
Luke blows out a stream of air in astonishment "I wonder how many times I fucked that up."

"Yeah who knew a gang of crazed mercenaries would be better at keeping their place tidy." Luke turns his head about to take a couple more ganders at the place "Y'know I'm glad we're friends Twilight, I always used to think you were cute but I could never work up the moxy to actually talk to you. You know without being shssevere- sshhsevererly- Se-vere-ly intoxshicated. Wow that was hard. Anyways, yeah, I always thought I'd make you hate me somehow, but I guess I ended up doing that anyways by stalking you so much when I visited ponyville. Though, now that I got to know you Twilight, It's pretty evident you aren't my type."
>>
>>28434377
Steel draws his sword as two guards turn down the hall facing you: one with several tentacles sticking out of his head similar to the Grabber you saved Red from before, albeit much smaller, and another that has a head made of literal flames as they point at you, "HEY! STOP! Get down..."

As the pair spots you, you manage to just barely finish re-wiring the controls: it will now read any blue cards as red cards and any red cards as blue cards. Steel draws his sword, and fires two great ranged slashes at the guards, "Any time now..."
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

They fire green bolts from their rifles
[1d10] / [1d10] (Steel, Onyxia)

>>28434462
As you lean your small frame against his massive bulk, he shakes his head, "Y-yeah, I'm startin' to see... without all the gruff annoying dumb-ass sounding voice you have that same tone. Only..." Bulldozer cringes, "Hearin' my badassest rival coming on to me? NOT somethin' I thought I'd ever expected ta hear in my life."

As you mention doing something else with your flank, he blinks. "...were you thinkin' all this shit while we were going at it all the time, Legs? I'm surprised you never fuckin' threw yourself out of the cockpit at me before now." HE grins, flexing, "I sure as fuck wouldn't blame ya..."

>>28434410
"Context?! I'll give some fuckin' context! And do you know that prissy little princess Cad-doucheus?! When I find you, you're tellin' me where that slimy little rad-beetle lives, you got it?"

Backfire nods and loads up the Hover-tank closest, the others moving off to make room to exit out the main tunnel, "Alright then, all aboard... we're going into the base."
>>
>>28434549
>>28434464
Twilight smiles back, blushing slightly, "I kind of figured you peeping on me wasn't just for the kicks of it. And, I can't really say I liked you for the longest time, but 'hate' is a strong word. Pinkie never even disliked you and I find it hard to hate someone my friend can't." She smiles, "But, I think that's for the best we're not each other's type. I think staying friends is the right idea. And I can't say I haven't been having fun with it so far... all the danger aside."

She looks to the tank, and as Backfire says it's time to pile in, she gasps, "Y-you mean we get to see the inside of this thing?!" She cries, teleporting up to the top hatch, "Shotgun! I called it, let's see what it's like in there..."

>>28434462
>>28434464
>>28434410
After some time passes, Twilight looking and asking about every single button in the cockpit, the tank finally arrives inside the Blaster's military base, opening up for you all to hop out back into the warm weather, but this time on the other side of the walled defensives on the tarmac. Backfire leads you on towards a large, centralized tower in the center of the base, pointing at its peak to Nero and Luke as it over looks both the base and the Dome nearby.

"The Elder's central control tower. Everyone be on your best behavior: we have rockets poised to take out ANY visitors to the base right now since the break-in... if you think we were unwelcoming at the Dome, you do not want to fuck with the guards on the base. Last warning."

Meanwhile, in the sewer systems, Crumple eventually navigates back the way she came (going underneath the pile of rubble she had made on the way in) and finds the hole where she entered from. The 'portal' she ripped is long gone, but in its place is a freshly blasted hole that lead into the bottom of the silo from whence you came. It's guarded by Jet among a few other Blasters
>Will let you fluff your ascent from Stonesink
>>
>>28434549
Onyxia pulls her hooves back, sighing in relief and wiping her brow.
"I got it, let's g—"
She cuts off as the guards shout, her eyes focusing on the Grabber-esque one. She thinks back to that encounter, that monstrosity tearing through that building after them. She snaps back as Steel speaks.

Standing back up, she swipes the card over the panel to ready the elevator. After Steel slashes, she pulls on his leg to get him into the elevator. After he enters, she slams her hooves on the corridor's floor, crystal spreading and violently snapping up the metal to send a wave of shrapnel at the two guards and to leave the hallway hazardous for any followers.
>Transmute [Sentry Auto]

She jumps into the elevator quickly after, taking a breath as they ride it down to Level 2.
>>
>>28434462
>>28434549
As Honey is lost to the world and Bulldozer starts ranting at Him, Nero facepalms.

>"Anunoth send Me aid." Nero mutters under His breath.
>"Just get back here as soon as you can." Nero says before handing up, turning to Backfire as he says the tank is ready.
>>28434549
>>28434555
"Thank the gods."

The king says, boarding the hover-tank. He spends the short ride leaning His arm on one knee, head in His hoof as Twilight spazzes out and Honey continues being too busy getting laid to give a status report.

As they exit the tank, Nero puts His hooves in his pockets, looking up at the tall tower. He heads inside with the others.
>>
>>28434619
hanging up*
>>
>>28434549
Honey gives a sort of sultry laugh.
"At least itsa me and not the bot, righta? You saying youa would rather have cold, metala Crumple feeling your rockin' bod instead of warm, soft me?"

She laughs again.
"I would've loved nothinga fucking more than to see whata all those other bitches werea yelling about."
She sighs in an almost forlorn way.
"Buta I had a big reason fora that. Well no, more a smalla fucking reason but...fuck it. You'lla see."

>>28434555

As Honey continues to openly flirt with Bulldozer, Crumple ends up flying up out of the ground.
"Ohh, dammita, back already?"

Honey has to pry herself of her long time crush to get into the pilot seat and resume being Crumple.
"I'm back, fuckers!" Crumple yells to greet everyone.
"Alright, where the fuck is your doctor? That Lead Head mare went and got knocked the fuck out. But don't worry," Crumple pats itself, "she's safe."
>>
>>28434555
'The hell? Not 10 minutes ago they point those things at us" Luke says refering to the tank guns "And now we're getting a tour of the artillery?"

Luke hangs back, relaxing into the back of the tank, petting his cat and drinking while watching Twilight go on and on about the tank. Luke finds Twilight's overly studious attitude a little less annoying than usual.

Luke carries his bat, slung over his shoulder. He is seen chewing some bubble gum (where he found it nobody know) he blows a bubble to pop and responds to Backfire "Gotcha."

He follows Nero and Twilight into the Tower.
>>
>>28434587
You swipe the card across the panel, and like lightning the elevator appears, the doors opening to allow you entry. One of the guards shout, "DAMNIT! Why's the elevator working, we're in lock-down!" The guard shouts to his friend as the sword-beams from Steel combine with your crystal wave, sending them flying in pain as they're cut by the crystal and slash marks.

"Good work," Steel compliments, pouring into the Elevator with you as it begins heading down to level 2. Music begins to play during the descent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ30w9R3XEY

Steel looks around the Elevator, slightly uneasy on his feet as his metallic lips purse. "Hm... so this is an 'elevator'." He asks, making small talk as the elevator passes through Level 1. In the short time you go down the see-through glass, you see what can only be described as an underground mall or town. Lights blare as you see what appears to be dozens upon dozens of deformed creatures, mutants of all sorts and shapes, moving around the well-lit and vibrant level. You can see the spa nearby before the elevator passes through. "They have a small CITY down here... it's on a completely different level than the Dome you showed me."

You pass back into the dark between Levels, you find yourselves deposited on Level 2: the door opens, and you see an empty hallway. At the far end is yet another mutant, this one in a similar get-up to what you saw of Tech Support back in the dome but cleaner. She begins to look towards your direction...
>>
>>28434707
>>28434648
Twilight claps her hooves as they're taken into the military base, "Isn't it exciting? As long as they're not being actively fired at us, this might provide LIBRARIES' worth of information about the Future I've been curious about."

>>28434619
Twilight looks at Nero as his head rests in his hoof, taking a moment out of her fan-girling to look at him, "H-hey, Emperor," she says, trying to distract you from your troubles, "Have you seen these controls yet? Except for their Alicron, I think these ponies might have what I REALLY expected of future technology as opposed to our friends at Glitch's Dome."

>>28434648
>>28434619
As you're taken up to the tower, you're directed into an elevator. You notice that Backfire was not joking: there seems to be a rocket-launcher on the shoulder of every pony you've seen so far walking around the base. As you take the elevator up to the top, you are dispensed in what appears to be an old flight control deck, and seated in the center of it all in a command chair is an aged, bald, and burnt earth pony decked out in all manners of old-world paraphernalia, old buttons, braceless, and a collection of ancient tourist-trap garbage you think you saw in mass back in the past (now of course ancient and priceless) dotting his vest. His eyes are covered up by a pair of goggles, and he turns around in the chair to face you.

"So, more visitors. Great. Word of this gets out everyone will forget who the fuck we are." he leans in, staring at you three. "Let's cut to the chase. 'Nero', 'Twilight', and 'Luke', right? My nephew says you're Crumple's employer. Does that mean you're also looking for more of that crap that we sold Glitch? Because it's still gone and Crumple still hasn't come back with one of my people after going after it."
>>
>>28434711
>>28434637
Bulldozer snorts, "Okay, okay, sweet-cheeks, you got me. You're a step up. This is... just damn though." He shakes his head, "Fuck. How am I supposed to call you a scum-sucking, out-dated junk pile knowin' there's a babe at the controls? Gonna be hard kicking your ass from now on, you know..." he seems to be a bit conflicted on his excitement with this proposition.

He turns up an eye-brow, "Well... okay, I guess I could guess the reason you're saying. You can't exactly have it goin' around the 2nd biggest, baddest guy in the Shade is really a cute little pixie babe, right? Your rep would fall like a brick."

>>28434637
As Crumple flies out of the ground, Jet and the others turn in shock, a few laser bolts going slinging past Crumple's head by mistake as they misfire. "CRUMPLE!" Jet shouts, growling, "Damnit, you WANT us to reduce you to slag?! Where the hell you been... what happened to Lead Head, w-where is she? I don't see 'er..."

Bulldozer pulls at your mic, "Hey, you use this to talk, right..." He yells into it, "HEY! I'm Crumple and I was made outta recycled dog food cans!"
>>
>>28434707
"They were simpler in my time, just needed to press a button. No 'keys' or these cards."

Onyxia's determined stance breaks as the walls switch to glass, mouth hanging wide as she steps to the sides to gaze down at the city.
"Its.. This..."
She stammers, stupefied at a well-made city lying underground. She's filled with a conflicting mixture of awe at how alive everything is, to further anger at these beings living like this while they cause destruction for the dogs who scavenge to live.
"They're not even ponies, and they just sit here while everypony barely gets by elsewhere?! How can live with themselves!"
She shouts in frustration as they ride.

Once the doors open, Onyxia steps out ready to sprint to find those labs. Eyes landing on the lone mutant, she slams her hooves on the ground. Black crystal surges forward, swirling around the mutant as the metal floor unravels into cords to restrain and bind the target, legs and mouth to keep it from getting attention of others.
>Transmute [Sentry Auto]
"It looks like a technician, should be able to guide us through this place."
>>
>>28434714
"Oh, I'ma sure you'll find somea stuff to call mea, you over grown cow," she replies and sticks her tongue out.
"Anda just don't hold backa. Don't want me telling thata a chick is more badass thana you, right?"

"Yeah, prettya much. Its scary shit out there fora me. But in Crumple, I'ma fucking unbeatable!"

Honey just gives a smug smirk and presses the button to shut Crumple's voice off, but lets Bulldozer keep having his fun.

In the meantime, Crumple stays flying above Jet so to hide Honey and Bulldozer. The head opens and Crumple scoops out the shrunken Lead Head, then the head closes before gently laying her down to regrow. Crumple gives a silent nid.

Meanwhile, Honey sits and listens to whatever silly shit Bulldozer says, smirking.
>>
>>28434752
>adding

"Hey! What doa you mean second biggest?!"
Honey playfully pokes one of his biceps.
"Last I checkeda, pretty sure I kicked youra ass back there before thata sneaky bitch cockblocked usa."
>>
>>28434711
"hmm, yeah it is pretty cool." Luke says to Twilight

>>28434711
"Hi, whats with the fashion statement? You get raped by a gift shop?" Lukewarm said casually. He has no other questions he think could be as important.
>>
>>28434711
Nero simply answers Twilight with an annoyed exhale, before going back to what he was doing.
>>28434711
"Actually I'm just here for Crumple Zone. I'm looking for an griffon named Eo Naxx Claw who is apparently working with the griffon who stole your machinery."

Nero says, taking a seat in one of the revolving chairs.

"I managed to reach him on the radio, but he's preoccupied at the moment." Nero says with agitation.
>>28434771
"Luke, please shut up. I have enough problems with Honey right now." the king says, looking to the Elder.

"I don't believe I caught your name. I assume this fortress belongs to you?"
>>
>>28434780
>"Actually I'm just here for Crumple Zone. I'm looking for an griffon named Eo Naxx Claw who is apparently working with the griffon who stole your machinery. I assume Crumple was here looking for him."

Forgot a line.
>>
>>28434747
As they descend, Steel looks out at the lavish underground town before it disappears "...when I was a colt, I used to ask the same of the aristocrats and royalty of Coltchester. How they could live with themselves knowing they had nothing to fear of the cold while we struggled for every spark of light and flicker of heat. So believe me when I know how it must feel. But..." he turns to you, "Sight always said there is a reason for everything. Something fate has in store. Maybe there's one for why they choose to hold themselves up in here as well."

As the door opens, you successfully spring your trap on the technician, binding the mutant (this one sporting rippling, gooey skin of aquamarine color) and trapping her as she struggles against the floor, looking up at the two of you in terror. Steel nods, "She'll be of use. Level 2 is smaller than Level 1 but we have no idea where to look...." he turns down the halls, and you see signs for various different labs in every direction. "Into the shadowscape? Interrogate?"

>>28434752
Bulldozer grins, "Alright, maybe we can make this work after all, Legs. How about I insult your machine before ripping its head off, then you can tell me how fucking sexy I looked doing it?" As you confirm his suspicious, he nods his head. "Hmm. Yeah. Shade is scary for motherfuckers a hundred times your size. A war-machine like Crumple though...? Easy shit. Only thing in the whole Shade you have to worry about is the Sun and yours truly."

Bulldozer doesn't get the voice is off right away, taking another chance to make a joke before Jet waves his hooves in front of Crumple as you lay down and re-grow Lead Head. "LEAD! By the fuckin' sun, what happened out there?" He leans down, checking Lead Head's pulse, and sighing in relief. "Alright. I'm gonna take her to the medical wing. You're getting your ass up to the Elder and explaining what happened out there. Find our shit or any of those cocksuckers who robbed us blind?"
>>
>>28434864
>>28434780
>>28434771
"I go by Papa Kiloton, or Pops. But the Blasters are used to callin' me the Elder, so that works just fine by me, thanks. And yes, you're correct: Every Blaster, in the Dome or in the Base, answers to me." He shifts slightly in his chair, several of his paraphernalia jingling. "It's my job to keep our way of life the way it is: self-reliant, isolated, and safe."

Twilight asks, "You seem to work hard keeping your arsenal up to date and repaird..."

The Elder shrugs, "Occasionally living freely means blasting the living guts out of whatever up-and-coming bandit band thinks they're the next Tireks or Junkers and want to take what's ours."

He grunts, looking down at his reflection in one of the buttons, "Eo-Naxx Claw doesn't ring a bell. If he's working that Goudeau cockhead though, I'd pay a pretty vial of rocket fuel for a necklace made out of his beak." As you mention getting in contact with Crumple, he sighs, "Well, that's just dandy. Was getting worried. He better have mentioned my Blaster being in one piece."

From behind, one Blaster salutes, "Excuse me sir, but one of Jet's guards just radioed us: Crumple's returned sir."
"Get his heavy metal ass up here."
>>
>>28432566
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.