[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that in Equestria, no matter what your career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: petunia paleo.png (198KB, 1024x1039px) Image search: [Google]
petunia paleo.png
198KB, 1024x1039px
Daily reminder that in Equestria, no matter what your career ends up being, you don't have to go to college, study anything, or even work towards anything at all in order to get it chosen as your destiny.
>>
>>28426995
what happens if you hate what you're good at?
>>
>>28427003
Then you're fucked.
>>
File: 1473986965616.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473986965616.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>28426995
Why isn't there a proper thread for her?
>>
>>28426995

I know, they modeled it a little too closely off of our world. I watch this show to forget about real life, not be constantly reminded of it.
>>
>>28426995
>>28426995
>What is rock school.

Speaking of which. Since fossils are rocks, I would like to see some kind of colab between this pony and Maud.
>>
>>28427003

you do not. you like what you are good at as that has to do with the appearance of the cm.
>>
File: 1473690840611.png (102KB, 513x894px) Image search: [Google]
1473690840611.png
102KB, 513x894px
>>28426995
>>28426995
>Maud studying rocks
>Twilight going to magic school
>Rodeo competitions, implying that (You) can get better at things because if you can't what's the point of even having a competition

John Calvin get out
>>
>>28426995
a CM appears when you discover what you're best at
and if you're hating your CM (Troubleshoes) then you're probably interpreting it wrong, just like her (in ops pic) parents thinking it meant her being a pirate
>>
>>28427021
But the show is not intended for you.

If Hasbro/DHX actually gave a shit about creating a beneficial program for kids (instead of just shilling plastic crap) the show would be more grounded in reality.
Even if you do have special talent in a particular area being successful at it takes work, sometimes years of work. FiM does a lousy job of showing that process...it's all about instant success and gratification.
>Dig a hole in your backyard and you'll find a dinosaur first time!
>Just because you love fuzzy animals you're qualified to care for them!
>You cast a spell and then fixed your fuckup...congratulations, now you're a Princess!

Seriously, a little girl bases her expectations of life on MLP she's gonna get a rude awakening when the real world kicks her in the tits.
>>
>>28429096
>she's gonna get a rude awakening when the real world kicks her in the tits.
if she's decent looking by then, then all she has to do is shake those tits to get whatever she wants
>>
File: MLB The New Substitute Teacher.gif (1MB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
MLB The New Substitute Teacher.gif
1MB, 500x650px
>>28426995
there may not be college but you need to study whatever the previous generation did if you want to improve or make new experiments
>>
>>28426995
>implying you can't learn from your predecessors
It's like you fag(s) believe talent replaces years of research and wisdom.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.