[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dazzlings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What do you think happened to the Dazzling's during the Friendship Games?
>>
>>28424957
They got raped and strangled to death in a back alley by some gang of dindus
>>
>>28424971

delet this
>>
No idea. Were they hobos before RR? They seemed resourceful enough to charm a dude into signing away his house to them or something. I'd assume they're living as nonmagical normies.
>>
>>28424957
Locked deep in a bunker far underground, interrogated daily as to where they came from and what their powers are. Government ain't letting that shit pass.
>>
>>28424971
WTF DELETE THIS
>>
File: 9596748.jpg (30KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
9596748.jpg
30KB, 627x430px
>>28424971
no es gracioso
>>
>>28425152
before RR they had the power to feed off of negativity they could magically incite, and control minds. They could go wherever they wanted and do whatever they wanted.

After RR they would be 3 teenage girls without any magic, without any social skills, without any trade skills, and likely without any sort of identification or social security number where with to get a job.

not to get too dark, but they would be homeless and scrounging for food in a big city, at least until they get sufficiently humbled and try to join society as normal human beings, join workforce training programs, etc.

It would likely mean one of 2 things happen. They all 3 stay together, realizing they need the support and help of each other more than they ever knew, and the animosity and disrespect is slowly replaced with friendship and codependence.

Or they separate because they never really got along, and make new friends, moving toward a life where they ultimately forget what they once were so long ago.

If the magical gems are what sustained their age, they would grow older and more mature over time, like any normal human being.

But really if Hasbro did decide to revisit them, it would be the plucky trio have jobs at a fast food joint and live in a dive apartment, plotting revenge on the equestrians.
>>
>>28427398
>But really if Hasbro did decide to revisit them, it would be the plucky trio have jobs at a fast food joint and live in a dive apartment, plotting revenge on the equestrians.

THIS.
Probably a Taco fast food joint too to drive the knife in further: Sonata would drive the other 2 crazy.
>>
>>28427407
yeah she would be the only one content to working there. but they would find some relic or something to gain a modicum of power and make a move on the girls, which work too well and create a conflict among the friends, then it gets resolved, then the 3 get btfo again, and end with being friendshipped a la sunset/starlight.

Is it sad that I can totally predict the movie if it happened and I wouldn't want to watch it any less even if it all came true
>>
>>28427418
Well, according to legend of everfree, magic's pouring through the cracks from Friendship games.
They could easily get their magic back from that without needing a big explanation.

I'd prefer it if they ended up being the quirky miniboss squad for ANOTHER bigger bad villain, with them remaining evil and recurring annoyances.
>>
>>28427428
I could see that happening too
>>
>>28424971
DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.