[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- We are gonna build a Firmament...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 6

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: water 7.jpg (126KB, 1400x928px) Image search: [Google]
water 7.jpg
126KB, 1400x928px
>>28417883
Post sheets
>>
>>28417889
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: 3363_image2_orig.jpg (60KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
3363_image2_orig.jpg
60KB, 450x448px
>>28417889
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>28417889
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>28417889

http://pastebin.com/eEqGnG1i
>>
File: cruh.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
cruh.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
>>28417889
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mariposa Map FINAL.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/7 (8/7)
Dania 6/6 (6/6)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/7 (8/7)

>Today is Hēidia, 14th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Mid-afternoon)
>You have 2 days' worth of food and 2 days' worth of water
Ship HP
>Engines: 40/40
># of charged Cores: 7/10
>Entrance: 40/40
>Main Area: 27/40
>Storeroom: 40/40
>Control Room: 40/40
>Barracks: 40/40

Last time on HQ...

With Amy's return from the Griot's Road Cafe, a "farm" in tow, the party was back together once again. The body of the farm was so dependent on the sapphire embedded into his brain that removing it would require a perfect amputation and flawless healing, with no margin for error.

The party made the decision, in the event of a split, to leave the ship under cover, and divide into two teams.

Going after the Witch Mudi the Young:
Amy, Flaming, Flow, Rus Tea, Blessings, Onion, Box (farm) and Renee

Investigating the Crystal Workshop:
Observer, Shei, Pryce, River, Wireframe, Spitshine, Zjetya and Volkama/Deriva

They left the Cozy Vimana, and passed over the Mind Vimana, an empty, deep canyon of dug-up earth, where no traces of civilization could be found. The only thing covering its vast emptiness were countless little metal butterflies, the same color as the rusty clouds of the Birdcage.

Landing in the eastern side of the Sepulcher Vimana, they touched down on a hill that was devoid of demons. Safe, for now...

(1/2)
>>
>>28417904
>>28417933
>>28417936
>>28417940
>>28417961
In order to not attract much attention (due to the ship being red because of the RED lacquer coating on the hull, which sticks out badly against the snow) Observer picks out a hill on the eastern side of town which is slightly less assaulted by snow, with more bare patches of grass and trees free. The party conducts an inspection of the area, and it appears to be clear of demons.

Volkama steps out, apparently unaffected by the snow. He starts levitating bits of snow onto the ship's hull. "Someone begin knitting an outfit for our poor Rumbler friends. Marefolk! Concoct a soup for them as well; we shall have need of their alacrity."

Deriva nibbles on Volkama's sleeve.

"Oh, shit! I forgot!" Spitshine declares. "Hey, we should make like, a signal or something. Like a distress call or whatever, we can use it as a signal to meet up or run back to the ship."

>>28417940
Blessings approaches you, keeping an eye on Box. "In the event we can locate him, my tutor, Surgeon Yatrius, may facilitate the removal of the gem from the skull of the pony you brought back from the Cafe. As for you... you carry a relic from the Sons of God now. Is your demon half stable in its presence?"
>>
>>28418018

"She's been more talkative lately. Is that what you mean?" Amy asks, cocking her head in response to Blessings.

"Where does Yackyrust live?"
>>
>>28418018
Flow crouches low to the ground and puts some snow into his goo body.
"Whew...nothing like cold snow to refresh yourself, eh?"
>"While I do appreciate the snow, we should be careful not to freeze due to cold temperature."
"Oh please, I remember that like the back o' my hoof. Hence why I use the raincoat, duh."
He sharpens Schlangenschwert one last time before the crew heads out.
>>
>>28418018
Observer attempts to find anything on the ship that he could use to keep his little Caw warm.

>Perception
[1d10+3]

"We could fire something into the air to alert one another. Such as a flare, fireworks or possibly a bright spell." Observer suggests for signals.
>>
>>28417889
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>28417997
>>28418018
Flaming takes a single step out into the cold winds of the Sepulcher Vitama before her hooves shiver beyond control, "Ach! T-too cold!" She shouts as she runs back inside the ship, running to grab her Ecclesian coat to don and warm her up before returning outside.

She steps out into the snowy patches among the grass, pressing down into it and pulling out to avoid the wet snow wiping away her ashy-hooves. "That's right marefolk! They need to eat too, give extra to the one that went shopping with us for his bravery."

She looks at Spitshine, tapping her chin, "Well.... does ANYONE on the Workshop team have a conch? If we come up with a phrase, we could use that to signal each other for help."

>Looking around the horizon to see what' on this side of the Vitama behind the hillside
>>
>>28418018
Pryce heads towards the front of the ship after the uneventful talk with Shei, stopping as he sees the snow out the windows. He slips off his bracelet, conjuring up a little blanket for his new frog companion.
"Can't let you freeze out there now."

He continues back down to rejoin the others, approaching Zjetya.
"Hey... I saw you were, uh, staring earlier."

>>28418018
"I could send off a flare, though we should probably think of something both teams can do."
Pryce suggests at Spitshine's idea.
>>
>>28418018
Shei-Sher steps of the ship, without a word or much involvement with everyone he ambles about with his side of the party. He stays in Volkama's presence for the most part.

Upon Volkama's request to clothe and cater to their reptellian company onboard Shei-Sher fetches his cloak from inside the ship. It still smell of dark bile and Amy. Shei-Sher had gone about without it, fine without it as well due to his racial affinity.
>Highlander: passive; You naturally adapted to the conditions of mountainous areas. Cold damage is reduced by 1 (minimum of 1 damage). Rolls affected by Goatcraft are automatically successful in mountainous terrain. Your attacks made from high ground receive a +1 bonus.

Shei-Sher puts a chain on the collar to connect the cloak around one of the Rumbler's neck.
>>
>>28418018
>>28418157
>Following on the suggestion, forgot something
"Hmm, hold on second..."
Pryce pulls of his bracelet, trying to see if he can conjure a few green flares for the group to use.
>Hat Magic [1d10]
>>
>>28418043
Blessings' eyebrow twitches angrily. "Yah-tree-us," she repeats. "I'm afraid all of us are hard-pressed to locate him in the best of times; when he SHOULD be at the Abbey of White, he's off adventuring. When he SHOULD be out adventuring, he's at the Abbey of White, perhaps trying to get a maidservant drunk... that is why we shouldn't plan on finding him anytime soon."

She circles around you with a curious look. "I was wondering if it'd have more effect on you. Repulsion, convulsions, evaporation... hmm. Perhaps if the garment's power was restored in some way? It may be better to not find out."

>>28418107
You take a blanket from the barracks and lay it on the still-hot magitech engine, warming it well for Caw.

>>28418157
"Can ya make one big enough to see from such a big distance?" Spitshine asks, gesturing at the far-off wall separating Sepulcher from Velvet.

You conjure a military-grade signal flare, historically used by Accorsian armies. Spitshine whistles in approval.

Zjetya wraps her coat tightly, head shivering. "Uh, was I?"

>>28418175
The Rumbler licks you as you approach.

>>28418096
You make sure your weapons are sharp and well-maintained.

(1/2)
>>
>>28418125
>>28418096
>>28418157
>>28418125
>>28418107
>>28418043
"Yers is the only Conch we got," Wireframe says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zlPtpUZ8uQ

You behold a disheveled, rundown town, with the majority of buildings sagging and dilapidated. Their eclectic nature is undermined by the damage wrought by snow and cold. Despite this, there seem to be many businesses open.

You see some mechanical beetle-like things slowly making their way along the roads at a lackadaisical pace. At set points in the town, you see deep black bipedal figures; each the size of a temple, they crouch with their knees up to their chests. They appear to be wrapping their arms around their heads; the arms are hideously long, wrapping around the heads several times like coccoons, before ultimately stopping on either side, held up to the apelike ears.

Most curiously, there seem to be unharmed mortals walking the streets, though they look miserable and povertystriken, compared to the demons they walk among.
>>
>>28418213
Shei-Sher doesn't really respond to being licked by the Rumbler. Naught a sign of disgust or a trick of laughter.

Before they leave into town Shei-Sher dawns his crabby demon disguise. Shei-Sher strolls at a leisurely pace beside Volkama. Though sullen, Shei takes in the gloomy, beauty of the town and its occupants. Appreciating it like a painting.
Shei-Sher whispers into his witching lantern's flame.
[1d10+1] summoning Pheo

And he lets out Pupil to stare at those pitch, blank, lanky goliaths traipsing about the place.
[1d10+1] Appraise
>>
>>28418222
Flow stares at the little mortals who wander around the streets, eying each one as they somberly go about their business. The black figures that they come across catch Flow's eye, and he scratches his head when they start showing up.
"...strange..." he mumbles to himself.
>>
>>28418213
"I could try myself, I think these will work better though."
Pryce tucks one of the flares away in his cloak.

"Oh, I thought I saw you during all that talking. It did get pretty hectic there with all the fighting, might have just be seeing things."

>>28418222
Pryce is surprised at how many live in this rundown, winter town. He gazes up at the large figures, unsettled that there's multiple just sitting around.
He takes a curious glance at the normal ponies and other walking, sad at their condition but a bit of joy at the lack of any marks or other signs of demon influence.
"Where is this tournament at?"
He quietly asks the others as they walk.

>>28418125
Pryce floats the second flare over to Flaming.
"Here, you can use this for your team to signal us."
>>
>>28418213

"I'm not even wearing it," Amy points out. "What kind of powers does it have?"

Without waiting for an answer, she suddenly proudly states, "If it's hard to find Yaywetree, then we'll just need dumb luck! I'm great a dumb things! Especially luck!"

She starts bouncing in a direction. [1d10] to find a surgeon!
>>
>>28418222
>>28418157
As Wireframe's confirms hers as the only one available, she kicks a small pile of snow besides her. "AH! Well then, I hope that Pryce's flares will suffice... if we're in different Vimana's it may be difficult to see such flares. I can't think of another way we might signal each other though. Unless Amy can HOWL that loudly to gain attention."

>>28418222
Flaming looks down to the disheveled and rundown town below, leering at it from afar. "That seems SIGNIFICANTLY less busy than the Cozy district." She looks out at the beetles with interest, but then as she realizes the deep, black figures the size of buildings are ALIVE, she hops in place and backs off, "W-what are those things?! They're HUGE!"

She eyes at the ponies as well, wondering why such mortals would lack the gemstones, before turning to her team (Amy, Flow, etc)

"I guess that is our first stop in the search for Mudi, huh... I'm sure the ship will be safe here."

>>28418386
She takes the flare from Pryce, "Thank you, Price... so I just crack this thing open and throw it up?"
>>
>>28418222
Observer scans the strange long armed creatures, attempting to look for the tournament or possibly a small shop for fireworks or even machinery.

>Analyze
[1d10+1]
>Perception
[1d10+3]
>>
>>28418368
>>28418450
>The Keepers-Who-Hear
>Rank: Tormentor
>Despite their rank, the Keepers-Who-Hear are docile giants who guard the streets of the Sepulcher Vimana on behalf of Count Imaal the Meteor, who considers these mortals his protected property.

>>28418413
"I don't know, but if it belonged to Princess Vinland, surely there must be some-- hey, wait!"

>>28418386
"Tend to see a lot of things in a world like this," Zjetya dryly replies.

>>28418417
>>28418386
>>28418413
>>28418376
>>28418450
As Amy boings down the snowcovered roads, she bumps into a plain-looking pony with a torn-up brown jacket. Without even turning to see what bumped into him, he shrieks and flees down the street into a dumpster.

Demons lurk all around the roads, many big, some small. They hold copies of the flier advertising the Regal Wrassle which was advertised, seeming to be just as lost as you.

Soon, you hear a clanging of a bell, and see a small fanged imp flying up ahead. "Aaaaaaaallllll aaaaaboooooaaaaarrrrrd for the Splatterrock! Don't miss today's all-day Regal Wrassle special!" it cries.

The demons start following it as it flies away to the west.

"Splatterrock, eh?" Volkama asks, pointing at the map. "That's far west of here! Hrm... an all-day thing. How much in a rush are we?"
>>
>>28418532
>dumpster
replace that with "pile of trash"
>>
>>28418532

"Are you Surgeon Yartreewe?" Amy calls out to the pony that runs away to hide in garbage. "I need help!"

However, she doesn't wait for the pony to respond. "A Regal Wrassle sounds fun!" is Amy's answer to Volkama.
>>
>>28418532
Flow lets out a sigh.
"I'd certainly love to participate, but it'd be best to not interfere..."
>>
>>28418532
Flaming chases after Amy as she boings along, panting as she races to keep up with her, "Huff, huff.... she sure cheered up quickly."

She looks around the dirty, decrepit housing of this small down and stays as FAR as she can allow from the Keepers-Who-Hear, not wanting to risk getting close to them even if it means she wanders closer to actual demons.

"These ponies seem so depressed... how bad can this place be if they can wander without having their FLESH torn off?"

As the clanging bell sounds throughout the frozen streets, Flaming leaps in place, looking around for the source of the noise before she focuses on the imp. "The Regal Wrassle.... that's it!"

She looks at the Imp as it flies away, "When he says 'all aboard', all aboard what? Is one of those shuttle things Onion told me about to take us to this Splatterrock?!"
>>
>>28418532
>Perception Roll to fill in turn to continue search
[1d10+3]
>>
>>28418619
Flaming jumps, "B-but we don't have any leads on where Mudi might be! What if there's a clue there?!"
>>
>>28418417
"I made them green colored, should stand out enough to see them from a while away, especially if we stay split up into the night."

"Not quite. You point this end up, pull that fuse and it'll fire off."

>>28418532
"You can say that again."
Pryce responds.
"And, I want to say learning the rest of that song should probably wait until after we're out of this city. You know, just in case."

>>28418532
Pryce looks over at the convenient advertisement, thinking over Volkama's comment as he pulls out the map.
"We still need to get to the Mind Vinama. The Splatterrock is right by the wall there, so its on our way. It couldn't hurt to check at least, if it could help us get around Mariposa easily."
>>
>>28418688
Vice interjects.
>"I do believe that Flow is suggesting we not go, as we might get distracted by the main event. Though, I do agree that we don't have any leads on Mudi...I say we at least visit this Regal Wrassle."
>>
>>28418532
> How much in a rush are we?"
"There is no telling what unspeakable acts Mudi is subjecting my beloved Gigginox to, but this could accelerate things.." Shei sighs "Are we really doing this? The tournament.." He asks no one in particular.

Pheo shoots out of the witching lantern in a wisp of fiery. She promptly follows after the pony Amy just scared and pecks at his skull as he lays in garbage.
>>
>>28418694
>Velvet Vinama, not Mind
>>
>>28418694
"OH! I see... okay, I have it," Flaming holds the flare awkwardly, but seems to grasp its basics. "Fascinating... hm. Come to think of it, couldn't Amy or you also use your magic to send such a flare up into the sky?"

>>28418705
She smiles at Vice, pointing at him with a smile behind her dragon's mask. "AH! See? He knows what I'm talking about. A-and I won't get distracted at all. It's just bouts of battles is all, I-I won't even look. I promise."
>>
>>28418735
Flow grumbles.
"...I suppose we could go...but I don't wanna see any of us getting too entranced!"
>>
>>28418735
"That is an option, but this way we have something that takes only a second."
>>
>>28418688
Shei-Sher rolls his eyes at Flaming's claim.
>>
>>28418764
Flaming holds up her hoof, "I mean to only look at the fights if they hold clues to Mudi's location. A buffalo never lies."

>>28418799
She looks over at Shei, grunting, "What, you don't think there's at least a chance of that happening?"
>>
>>28418613
"It's Yatrius, damn it! L-luckily, that wasn't him. He's a well-built dog of the rottweiler variety," Blessings instructs.

>>28418619
A small green slime approaches. It clutches a "wanted" poster, containing a picture of you, Vice and Trapper. It reads 'alive only' and has a reward of 2,000 Bits. The slime holds it and a quill up to you.

"C-c-c-can I have your autograph?" it asks nervously.

>>28418694
"Just in case," Mudi dryly replies.

>>28418710
"Oh, dear spiders... D-did you say Gigginox?" River asks with trepidation.

"You haven't seen a filly around here, have you?" the garbage-pony asks Pheo. "Short, black mane..."

>>28418764
>>28418735
>>28418717
>>28418710
>>28418685
>>28418613
You follow the imp and demons to a half-circular pagoda station where the roads are devoid of snow. There are many smaller roads crisscrossing across the ground, marked and separated with raised blocks of stone. The smaller roads are trenches, with lines of small golden stones running down their centers. A myriad of medium-sized covered wagons wrought from stone and wood run up and down the roads, which sprawl all through the town.

Onion buys everyone a stump of rough parchment with today's date scrawled on it in blue ink, costing 340 Quetzals (20 Quetzals = 1 Bit).

Following the directions of the demon running the ticket stand, you get on a cart, referred to as a "shuttle," bound for the Splatterrock. The seats have thick monster fur padding.

Soon, your shuttle is filled to bursting with many other rough-looking demons, eager for a fight. A few skinny ponies get onboard as well, decked in ill-fitting stone armor, carrying stone bludgeoning weapons.

The shuttle takes off as a tentacle demon gets onboard, in the front seat. All he does is press on a golden stone placed in the very front of the cart. The shuttle rolls down the road, propelled by no discernible force.
>>
>>28418826
Without turning face to you, except his eyes Shei says "I think you just like to fight."
>>
>>28418836

"You mean like a Diamond Dog, right?" Amy asks Blessings.

>>28418836

Amy watches the scenery go by, bouncing excitedly with a smile on her face.
>>
>>28418836
Flow snatches the wanted poster from the slime and squints at it.
"Wanted?... 2,000 bits?..."
Flow signs one of Trapper's drawings and hands it back to the green slime, but holds it in his hoof.
"Where'd you get the wanted poster from, little one?"
>"Sir Flow, we really must get going, no time to question this."
Flow looks at Vice with a sneer before letting go of the wanted poster.
"...fine."
He leaves to board the shuttles to the Splatterrock. He pulls up his scarf and lowers his hat a tad bit more while he eyes the demons and little ponies who board the shuttle as well.
>>"So...some bleedin' arsehole wants our eads'..." Trapper keeps his voice low.
>"Indeed, my friend..."
"Doesn't matter. Anyone who tries to claim it will be dead meat," Flow hisses to Trapper, "But I admit, it is unsettling, how we have prices on our heads...heh, and to think I used to hunt for blokes like us."
>>
>>28418836
Pheo squaws at the garbage-pony's face and leaves to follow Shei.

> D-did you say Gigginox
"Yes. My pet Gigginox. The one the I was crying about." Shei-Sher says positively numb.

>>28418836
Shei-Sher takes his ticket, forgetting to thank Onion as he takes a seat in the "shuttle"
Shei-Sher delight for being in the amicable presence of demons is cancelled out by the fact they he crammed inbetween one and Volkama in his seats. Thank goodness for his hard carapace. Pheo perches on Shei's left horn.
>>
>>28418836
"Are you okay? You're sounding a bit... off."
Pryce questions.

>>28418836
Pryce takes his parchment, assuming its a ticket for the shuttle.

Pryce finds a seat in the middle of the group, keeping a little distance from the other demons. He eyes over the other tournament contestants, surprised at the ponies coming along.
>>
>>28418843
She snorts and turns her nose up, "You make me sound so SIMPLE Shei. I like more than just fighting!"

>>28418917
She turns at looks at the poster, not able to read the 'only alive' part but understanding the numbers. "2000... huh? Why is your picture on this piece of paper Flow? Were you famous in Mariposa before I knew you?"

>>28418836
Following the flying imp along to the station, she looks up at the various small trenches, her ears pressing down in confusion as she stares at them trying to understand their function. She watches as Onion buys her a stump of a ticket and she wanders through into the cart, "So this is a 'shuttle'... this looks pretty fun. Kind of like one of the rides at Fantasia. Is it fast?" She asks Onion.

As all of the demons pack in, she squeezes close to Rus Tea and Amy, pushing up against either as she tries to avoid touching ANY demon whatsoever. She looks out at the rolling scenery below the trenches, looking out in keen interest. "W-woah... you can see everything along these. And these go ALL over the city?!"
>>
>>28419018
"No, I've hardly been here during my time as a bounty hunter. Considering the work Hope and I did, I've kinda been expecting for somepony to put a price on our heads, what with us going after criminals and whatnot. And being good at it."
>>
>>28418836
Observer puts away her own stump of parchment away for later, might provide useful with notes.

While passing time on the shuttle, Observer attempts to figure out how the golden stone works to propel the ship.

>Engineering
[1d10+2]
>>
File: 1455481793430.jpg (177KB, 721x482px) Image search: [Google]
1455481793430.jpg
177KB, 721x482px
>>28418878
"Sometimes I wonder that myself. He speaks and reasons, and occasionally walks on hind legs, but weeks have gone by where he exhibits no sapience whatsoever... causing the other Apostles and I to question our perception of the world. But he is one of the few to cross the bridge of Yongning-si into the land of the dragons without punishment."

Zjetya's head turns sharply when she hears that.

>>28418917
"Oh, I saw a pegasus flying back from the Splatterrock; he dropped a bunch out of his bag!" the slimekid says before you leave.

>>28418957
"I... well, I'm afraid Flaming and I passed a stand that was selling 'gigginox burgers'... on discount."

>>28418970
"Moths don't do so great left out in the cold," she says pointedly.

>>28419073
It's a simple geomancy application, yet one which is difficult to implement properly; the stone in the shuttle is pulled toward the stone in the track, but as they cross over, the attraction in the stone vanishes. The next stone in the track then starts to attract the stone in the shuttle.

>>28418878
>>28418917
>>28418957
>>28418970
>>28418878
>>28419018
The shuttle road is one of the only two which seem to cross this long plain, devoid of anything but pure, unsullied snow, trees, and a few ruined castles which appear to have many minute holes bored into them.

"And on your left and right, you'll see Where-Winds-Melt, a sacred Breezie grounds where these land-stealing Mariposans randomly decided not to build anything! What a bunch of arbitrary cunts, amiright!? BWAhahahahaha! Please keep all appendages and hysteria-inducing objects in the shuttle at all times."

The weight of the shuttle causes it to bumble down the track, giving you plenty of time to observe the (rather empty) scenery.

(1/2)
>>
https://youtu.be/ugj4r3i-264

After the ride, the shuttle arrives in a smaller station, behind which is a bustling, rough-and-tumble city full of grisly-looking types and many crappy garbage-littered roads. All along the streets, there are demons impaled on pikes, jutting up out of the ground like signposts. Their bodies have a faint green aura. On each pike, there is nailed a wooden sign: "I'm sorry, Count Imaal."

Behind the main city looms a grim-looking citadel, structured like a ziggurat.

Despite the general wreckage of the town, there are plenty of businesses open, mostly dealing in foods, armors and weapons.
>>
>>28419138

"Where is the bridge over the Yawning Sea?" Amy asks curiously.

"Where's the arena?" Amy asks aloud to whoever will answer as she hops off the tram.
>>
>>28419138
Vice looks at Flow, who seems to be gritting his teeth inside the cart.
>"The young one didn't say what the pegasus looked like."
"Doesn't stop it from piquing my curiosity."

>>28419146
As the party leaves the station, Flow looks all around the city, looking for any wanted posters, or a bulletin he could peruse.
>>
>>28419138
>>28419146
"Well, this certainly is a change of scenery." Observer states, following closely to the group. He then looks about for the tournament.

>Perception
[1d10+3]

"I wonder if you can find any real craftsmanship in these stores." Observer thinks to himself as he seems to eye them in his search.
>>
>>28419138
"Oh, right. Uh, do you want another coat or something?"
Pryce offers, attempting to conjure up something ot give her a second layer.
>Hat Magic [1d10]

>>28419138
Pryce looks out to Where-Winds-Melt, thinking back to the few times he's met breezies back before the Rapture. Maybe checking by there afterwards if they have time might be an idea.

>>28419146
Pryce steps off the shuttle, the impaled demons giving him a strange feeling. Seeing there's some portion of the capital that's clearer should feel better, but the message and how they're displayed comes off as something wrong.

He tries to shake off this feeling, following the crowd to the tournament grounds.
"Come on guys, let's keep moving."
>>
>>28419018
"like?" He said plainly

>>28419138
>gigginox burgers
Shei-Sher's face melts in a frown that threatens to pull his mouth from the jaw. "I know he's out there." His sounded distinctly sad.

>>28419146
Upon arriving at their destination Shei-Sher impressed by the decoration of the area. In a kind of macabre appreciation for demon culture. Albeit creeped out, he walks closer with Volkama.

Pheo perches on one of the impaled bodies tearing a sinew of flesh to eat.
"Pheo!" said in a loud whisper "You don't know how long that's been. Get down."
>>
>>28419044
"A... a 'price' on your heads?! This is a bounty poster?" She looks at the number, "2000? Is that in bits or quetzals? Who makes these things?"

>>28419138
Flaming keeps bundled up close in her coat, looking out over the mostly plain-white plains with scattered landmarks. She takes in a deep breath of the cold air, finding it soothing somewhat though she shivers against the wind. as the tour guide explains the scenery, her ears perk up. "Breezies? They have them out all the way out here as well?!" She asks in shock, looking out over the landscape.

"Hmm. That explains the lack of scenery. It is EXTRAORDINARILY taboo to disrupt the realms of the Breezies lest you want all of your battles to go south at every turn. The Mariposans must have realized this like the buffalo clans did."

>>28419146
Arriving at the smaller station, she turns out to see the surprisingly larger area with many roads, all of them quite littered. She pushes and shoves her way out of the demon-packed shuttle, shaking her coat as she looks around, "So that was what it's like to ride in a 'shuttle'... next one let's make sure there's not so many demons on it, it smelled to high heaven on there." She gasps as she sees the demons impaled all around, "By the spirits!"

She stares at them for a bit, unsure whether to be enraged at their body's desecration or joyful for the death of a dark one before she notices the ziggurat ahead. "That must be the Splatterrock... and if what I've heard in the other districts is right, this 'Count Imaal' must be in charge of it." She turns to look at all the shops, "Armor, huh...? That could be useful in a fight..."

>sneaks a smaaaaall peak at one of the armor stalls
>>
>>28419277
Flaming turns down at the ground, "Like.... uh... running! Stampeding to be precise. And, listening to stories... I like swimming? S-see? I'm complex!"
>>
>>28419281
"2,000 bits, missie."
>"Bounties are typically hand-written by the issuer of said bounties, much li-"
Vice pauses for a second.
>"-like uh...most bounties that are issued."
>>
>>28419200
"Yongning-si is the entrance to the holiest land in all Ornifex, Zjetya gushes. "It's the gate to the country of the dragons, and all their treasures and spices, where there is neither suffering nor hardship nor sweat, when we pass away."

>>28419265
Zjetya walks away, before you return with a tiny bit of cotton.

>>28419277
>>28419281
Pheo is actually unable to take any meat from the corpses; the green aura solidifies as she touches it.

She and Flaming notice they are not dead; they appear to be frozen in time atop the pikes.

>>28419281
You get some weird looks from the passerby.

>>28419277
Without warning, River pulls you in for a tight hug against her tattered, burnt body.

>>28419203
>>28419241
>>28419265
>>28419281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbW8KBZguDM

As you explore the town, there are multiple signs for the Regal Wrassle, indicating that you need to go up to the third level to register and wait. The signs indicate that today's games are called the "Flashbangs," a series of quick, 16 participant brawls; you lose after being knocked out of the ring twice, and whoever wins gets a Victor's Goblet -- a pointed red skull which fits onto the shoulder, but you can get custom-made ones which fit anywhere.

The objects solid in the armor and weapon stalls are more showy than practical, full of little flourishes and trinkets which appear unnecessary at best. They do little to protect, and more to look cool.

>>28419203
You spy a bulletin board detailing many jobs, mostly small-time bounties. Two catch your eye
>An Ecclesian bounty with no picture, only the letter 'V', asking for info regarding a 'dragon'.
>A bounty for Shyakarol

>>28419241
You spy a stall where there is a magitech fuel cell on sale for 1,000 Bits.
>>
>>28419371
Flow snatches the two bounties off the bulletin board, and scowls.
"V."
>>"A bleedin dragon, eh?"
>"Th-they can't be after h-her, right?"
"Lots of dragons' names start with V, /Vice/. But I wouldn't put it past us. Damn girl's probably stronger than ever nowadays..."
He tucks it in his coat and looks at the other bounty. Deciding it's worth a look, he puts it with the demon bounties he has.

He heads to one of the weapons shops to make a few criticisms on their wares.
>>
>>28419371

"When we die we go to the land of the dragons?" Amy asks, confused. "Does that mean dragons are ghosts?"

Amy goes up to the third level to register, excited to get started.
>>
>>28419371
The cotton blows off Pryce's hoof, looking down as it floats away. He's a bit glad she walked off.

>>28419371
Pryce reads over the sign.
"A throw out fight? I guess there's less to worry about for losing this then. Though only one can win, I guess that makes it easier for us to get it if a bunch of us enter. Let's check out registration at least."
Pryce heads up to the registration area.
>>
>>28419371
Observer turns to the rest of the group. "Do we have 1,000 bits for a magitech fuel cell? I don't carry around currency with me." He says.
>>
>>28419310
"I see... then, does it say who will pay the bits? Who would want your head?"

>>28419310
As the green aura flashes and Flaming gets a closer look, she takes in a slight sigh of relief. "They're... NOT dead? That's weird, but..." she shakes her head, "W-what happened to them?"

Looking through the town, she finds the signs for the Regal Wrassle and, through communication with the others, realizes where to go in order to register.

"Interesting.... w-well it couldn't hurt just to look around the Splatterrock. Keep an ear out for anything involving you know who as well."

>While the outfits are more for showing off than practicality, she looks to see if there's anything resembling those war-tunics of Climbing Fire lying around as she moves to the Splatterrock.

>>28419471
"Don't be TOO cautious now, Pryce. We had similar games in my tribe as well and depending on how hard you are thrown out injuries can still occur. One time I saw a buffalo break BOTH of his horns because he hit a hard stone after getting rammed out."
>>
>>28419493
"I know, but at least we don't have to worry about it being fights to the death or anything."
>>
>>28419493
"I didn't see who issued it, so I don't know who'll give the reward. As for who'd want my head, I haven't a clue."
>"No doubt, he and Hope would've pissed many a pony off with their antics and such...what I'm worried about is the 'alive' part..."

Vice and Trapper both follow Shorthorns around while Flow goes to peruse the weapons on sale.
>"M-Miss Shorthorns, do remember that we have a task to complete before we can participate in useless brawls."
>>
>>28419299
Shei-Sher looks at you. He doesn't look pleased but then he decompresses with an audible sigh "I know.. To be fair I've notice you're actually a perceptive person and not entirely a blockhead."

>>28419371
Pheo flies back to Shei, frustrated at her futile effort. Shei-Sher has a contorted nervous smile crack his face as he drew the conclusion from watching Pheo. "H-How Horrifying."

>>28419371
Shei-Sher pushes away slow but firmly. "I-I'm alriiight." His voice quivered "Why did you hug me. You don't hug people."

>>28419371
Shei turns to Volkama "I know you.. Will you register for the Flashbangs?"
[please say I want an IC excuse for shei to participate.]
>>
>>28419488
'I live an ascetic life... not by choice. Maybe you should enter the Flashbangs and sell the prize."
>>
>>28419530
"....yeah, that's true...."

She pauses, looking down at the ground. "Am I the only one that surprises? These ARE demons we're talking about..."

>>28419538
"That's weird... do you know any RICH ponies who could supply the amount that you've angered? And what do you mean by 'alive'?"

As Vice scolds her, she snorts, "I-I'm just searching around still, Vice! Really."

>>28419540
She smiles, "Hehe... thanks. But... h-hey! What do you mean 'not entirely' a blockhead? Not a single bit of me is a blockhead, you blockhead." She snorts, "J-just for that you're running double what you ran this morning tomorrow."
>>
>>28419371
>>28419546
"I may do that." Observer says, before trying to find his way to get registered into the game.
>>
>>28419583
"Not that I can remember, we were just taking down raider groups and other misfits. Alive, meaning, they want me alive, not dead."

>"Well, I'm still going to keep a close eye on you, Miss Shorthorns."
>>"We could totally win that thing, jus' you n me-"
Vice forms a claw-fist and punches Trapper.
>"Not helping."
>>
>>28419583
"I'd be surprised if I wasn't relieved. Trying to focus more on the few good points around here than the demon infestation."
>>
>>28419466
"Only the people of Ornifex get that luxury," Zjetya says, a bit apologetically. You recall the words of Easy Doesit, back when you first met, about how the souls of the dead enter the Ocean of Souls, beneath the surface of the moon.

>>28419493
The armors are as varied as they are damaged, plundered from a myriad of cultures. Though you see something like the head plating that a chieftan may don before battle, you only arrive just in time to see a stressed-looking buffalo, young but built like a truck, purchase it and head up the stairway.

>>28419540
River tousles your hair as you push her away.

>>28419538
The weapons are pretty dumb and flashy. A lot of it, you just look at it and have to wonder: who would use that shit?

>READ THIS
>Anybody and everybody else who wants to register for the Splatterrock, indicate in the very top of your reply so I can keep track

>>28419471
>>28419466
>>28419540
>>28419584
>and everyone else
Behind the registry counter sits a mare with a half-shaved head and a winning smile. "Hi there! Joining a Flashbang already-formed, or starting a new one? If you don't get all 16 participants within the hour, you'll have to get some stragglers lumped in with your group.

She hands each of you a stone bracelet with three red stones. "You have two 'lives'. Get knocked out, you lose a life. Stay in the ring the longest, and you win! Also, watch out for items dropping into the ring. And keep an eye out for the 'surprise'... don't ask.

"I just need a name and your entry line. If you have any mortal friends, they're welcome to come by and play, by order of Count Imaal."
>>
>>28419583
Shei-Sher's expression breaks into a smile "y-you misunderstand I am saying your head is strong." Lies and as a joke for himself. Shei doesn't know how convincing he is.
For the moment Shei-Sher appears less gloom.
>>
>>28419631

"So, it's another lie," Amy says sadly to Zjetya, not realizing how offensive it is to accusing someone's beliefs of being a lie.

>>28419631

"I think we have enough if everyone joins," Amy says excitedly. "I'm sure they will. They're cool like that. My name's Amy Thest. Nice to meet you, friend. What's your name?"

"Entry line?" Amy asks, screwing up her face in thought. "Just tell everyone they can be my friend if they want!" she says with a satisfied nod.
>>
>>28419631
>Same
Flow picks up a longsword with a rather "decorative" handguard and gives it a swing.
"Oh damn, this flimsy thing won't be able to cut butter accurately. Hell, I can hear the damn blade rattling without cutting anything. Is it even full-tang? Ugh, I bet not."
He rants on for a few more minutes before he gets fed up with complaining.
"Damnit, now I'm all riled up!"
He looks towards the Regal Wrassle, and immediately heads to the third floor, grumbling all the time about how he'll show them what /real/ blades are made of.
>>
>Resgistering

>>28419631
"We can form our own? Well, that'll takes a load off my shoulders."
Pryce fills out the form and puts the bracelet on under his own, feeling much more confident about this whole tournament deal.
"How many of these 'Flashbangs' happen, if people can form their own groups?"
Pryce asks, a little curious if this is how they do things.
>>
>>28419631
>Registering

Observer registers himself, looking to the others accompanying him. "Should we attempt to sign the others up?"
>>
>>28419673
>>28419631

>everyone else is doing it
>RESITERING!
>>
>>28419704
"If they want to, shouldn't force anyone to fight. But the more we have the safer it'd be."
>>
>>28419610
"It's just... their greed, vulgarity, and scent aside, the demons I've met so far seem almost... civil. It's a far cry from what I have KNOWN them to be." She looks over at Amy. "It's kind of like what Amy is always going on about."

>>28419646
"O-oh..." Flaming blushes. "R-really? Ahem. Well then. I think that's alright then. You're a pretty big blockhead too, Shei, for what it's worth."

>>28419631
She marvels at the look of the head plating, "W-woah... Now THAT is authentic buffalo! Hey, how much..."

She looks up as the stressed buffalo makes off with it, frowning behind her mask, "Oh, darn it... hmph. W-well maybe when I beat him he'll see I'm more worthy of it."

>>28419631
>Registering
As she goes up to the third floor, she stares at the half-shared mare, holding back a snicker at her hair style. "Pfft.... uh, y-yes, starting a new one I think! That'll be fine."

She looks at the bracelet she's handed, "Hmph. Seems simple enough. What kind of 'surprises' are you talking about though?"

She taps her chin, "Uh... 'Smokey Flames'. And, my 'entry line'... uh, I guess," she thinks long and hard.

"Smokey Flames... burning bright. Yeah, use that! Smokey Flames burning bright." She snorts, "That's so silly. Why do you use those?"

>>28419600
As she registers, she looks over at Flow, frowning from behind her mask, "Oh! Uh, Flow uh... I-I'm just following the group on this one. W-we should stick to the group, right? That's safe. That's just making sense."
>>
>>28419631
Registering for SPLATTEROCK!!

Shei-Sher steps up in line after Volkama, the mare's upbeat attitude is infectious and Shei thinks she is quite cute "Question.. Is there a place I may stow this?" Shei-Sher takes off his crab helmet along with the armor afterward "I'm not really a crab hehe."

Afterwhich Shei-Sher signs the registry with his name "I will be joining my friends. and.. an entry line? Lie a quirky boast or catchphrase? hmm." Shei-Sher thinks.
In a moment he decides and writes down 'Takes Control.' on the entry line field of the registry form.

Shei-Sher looks at his Phoenix "It might be best if you sit this one out Pheo." in a wisp of fire Pheo diminishes into a flame dormant inside the Witching Lantern
>dismissing Phoenix
>>
>>28419673
Zjetya seems to take particular offense to it, glowering after the remark. "I've been there as the dragon knights come and go as they please across the bridge. How much of your phony-baloney 'angel' heaven have you seen? Oh, that's right. Bitch."

Zjetya flutters off toward the spectator stands with Box.

>>28419673
"Gutsmasher!" the mare says cheerily, shaking your hoof endearingly. She's as soft as can be and has a pleasant voice.

>>28419691
"Preeetty much whenever we get enough to do one! They're all-day affairs, 24/5.

>>28419673
>>28419687
>>28419691
>>28419704
>>28419782
>>28419790
Volkama, Onion, Spitshine, Rus Tea, Renee, Wireframe, Deriva, and River sign up as well. After them, two more sign up: an orange-colored pegasus with black armor covering her head to hoof apart from her wings, and a magitech helmet, followed by a hooded male buffalo with a chieftan's helmet.

They quietly slip away.

"Woohoo!" Gutsmasher cheers, clicking her hooves. "Y'all are gonna do awesome! Go down the hall and take the second entrance on your left once you're ready!"
>>
>>28419790
"Eeeehhhh... there are some crates where you can store your possessions, but they're hardly the most secure things around. Don't expect to get them back if you drop them there."
>>
>>28419796
Observer makes his way over to the second entrance on the left. Along the way he prepares some spells just in case.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28419782
Vice facepalms and lets out a groan.

"Oh, hey Shorty. Y-yeah, I was too. I mean, never hurts to have a f-few sparring matches, eh?"

>>28419796
He follows Gutsmasher's instructions and goes down the hall, taking the second entrance on his left.
As he walks down the hall, he takes out Schlangenschwert and drags it across the wall, enjoying the harsh sound of metal grinding on stone as he takes out the Glove of the Cloudsmith to buff his sword.
>Lightning
[1d10]
>>
>>28419796
As Flaming makes all the sign up necessary, she looks at the others signing up with joy, "Wow, ALL of you are going into it?! With this, surely at least ONE of us will win. This is great! Everyone fight with all you got."

She gives the hooded male buffalo the stink eye before he slips away
>[1d10] intimidate

She looks down the hall where the mare points, and smiles, "Just one more question! We're allowed to use anything we bring in with us?"

>>28419850
She points at Flow, jumping, "EXACTLY! See? And, like they said, winning WOULD be helpful in case these disguise fall apart, right? And, who knows, we might just learn something about Mudi from it after all."
>>
>>28419796

"I mean, OBVIOUSLY it's real," Amy responds before she flutters away. "If dragons come from there, then it must be real because dragons are real. It just doesn't sound like where souls go."

Then, she looks down as Zjetya flutters away. "Heaven seems like a lie too," she mutters sadly to herself.

>>28419796

"Great name!" Amy says happily and sincerely as she shakes Gutsmasher's hoof. "I like you!"

"Howdy, new partners," Amy says, waving to the two ponies that will be on their team as they sign up. However, they quickly leave her behind. "Okay, see you later, then!" she says just as cheerily.

She eagerly follows the directions given by the kind pony named Gutsmasher.
>>
>>28419859
"Yeah yeah, whatever...let's just get this over with, eh? It's been a while since I've had a good fight." he turns back to Shorthorns with a wicked smile.
"And I get to beat on you lot."
>>
>>28419782
"They did want to turn us into meat farms when we first got here, remember? Though, it is a bit strange. I remember the demons in Circadia were sort of similar. It has to just be a coincidence."

>>28419796
Before Zjetya runs off to the stands, Pryce stops her, handing his fog passenger to her.
"Could you watch this guy for me? I don't think he'd handle well getting tossed around."

>>28419796
With their group set, Pryce heads down the hall to ready to start. Seeing a few others preparing themselves for the battle, Pryce's horn glows as he prepares himself, not wanting to lose in front of an audience because of faulty magic. And with fighting friends, he opts for plain arcane conjurations, his objects having a cool blue color instead of their usual flaming forms.
>Homing Magic [Rings] [1d10]
>Conjure Weapon [Chain] [Single, Shield, Dc5] [1d10+1]
>>
>>28419805
"Hmm, I can always find more demons I suppose. I do not think there will be a shortage any time soon hehe." He forces the laugh, only because Shei thinks Gutsmasher is cute.

Shei ambles to a crate to stow away his disguise. The carapace will only hinder him and he'd rather fight as a Goat in a tourney of honor. He then joins his party for the flashbangs.
>>
>>28419850
You spark up your blade.

>>28419828
You charge 2 bolts.

>>28419859
The buffalo jumps as though he's seen a ghost, nearly falling over backward as he rushes into the entryway.

Gutsmasher nods. "Our medics are standing by in event of horrible injury! In event of death, I hope you're hungry!"

>>28419890
The frog's tongue shoots out, eating a fly that was buzzing around your cape. Zjetya huffs but nods, cradling the frog gently.

>>28419874
>>28419859
>>28419850
>>28419828
>>28419896
>>28419890
Everyone corrals into the second entrance on the left. It's not a proper room at all, but ends abruptly. There are 16 stone basins on the ground, each with a large stained glass-like decoration made of many shards of gemstone. When everyone is in place, you feel yourselves drenched with water, but you remain dry. You spin about briefly...

(1/2)
>>
>>28419874
She whispers to Amy, "Psssst... Amy!" She silently shouts, "Want to make a deal when we go in?"

>>28419880
She smiles wide from behind the mask, "Hehehe! Who do you think is going to be the one knocked out here, Sir Flow? You'll be dripping from my horns by the end."

>>28419890
"It was when I was shopping too... I don't get it. How can they at times be civil and STILL be utter monsters at others? They're just supposed to be one or the other!
>>
And find yourselves teleported into a colosseum with a clear dome covering; both the dome's covering and the seats are packed with the ugliest demons you've ever seen. It's foul-smelling, stained with blood, and decorated with spikes. You stand at the far edge of the arena, evenly spaced out all along the outer edge. Below the arena are murky green waters with shadows swimming about.

In the biggest seat in the house lounges a thin, bipedal lich-like figure with twenty arms which serve as a kind of cape, his body nothing more than tightly-knit orange crusts, with a head shaped like a broken tower, which molds into a highly deformed skull at the base. He raises one arm, then lowers it.

A demon shaped like a hunting horn stands at his side. "Welcome! Let's skip the bullshit, we all know we're here for some carnage! And it even looks like we got a goat in there! Too bad he's not here to be sacrificed! Or is he!? Bwahahaa! Well, let's read off our corpses, shall we?"

>Volkama stalks in the Dark!
>Onion has the downbeat!
>Spitshine's gonna polish his knob!
>Rus Tea likes long walks on the beach!
>Renee will ice the competition!
>Wireframe can't be cut!
>Deriva takes a derivative!
>River washes away her foes!
>Temper Tantrum will punch through the stars!
>Evil's Judgment lays doles out the punishment!

>Match begin!

https://youtu.be/Oj4ArAaAZ8g

>On each of your bracelets, two of the three red gemstones turn green.
>Losing all your hits counts as a knockout
>>
>>28419966

"What sort of deal?"
>>
>>28419982
"You and I? We leave each other for last. Everypony else first! Sound okay?"
>>
>>28419988
"I -I -I thought we were on teams" Shei-Sher says nervously.
>>
>also

Only ranges are Melee and Aerial in this tournament
>>
>>28419988

"Sure!" Amy says with a smile.

>>28419971

Amy sits down and looks around at all the fighters with a smile.

"Temper Tantrum? That's a silly name!" she giggles.
>>
>>28419971
Flow rolls his arm around as the announcer goes through the list of participants, not flinching for a second as he holds a tight grip on Schlangenschwert. He does raise his ears when he hears Temper Tantrum, but immediately pushes that to the back of his mind. No questions, only carnage!

"Lock and load!" Flow hoists Schlangenschwert into the air.
"Let's have some FUN!"
He whips around and slashes at two targets.
>Lightning: Target becomes helpless for one turn on a critical hit.
>Pryce: [1d10+4]
>River: [1d10+4]
While he's here, he also focuses on himself and Renee.
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>28420016
>to clarify, Flaming was trying to whisper that to Amy
"Huh? No, they said it was every pony for themselves Shei." She chuckles, "Don't worry, I won't go for you first. I have someone else in mind... if you're worried you can try on someone Spitshine's size, you know."

>>28420042
"Alright! You better make it to the very end Amy or else I'm gonna be pretty mad."

>>28419954
Shorthorns smirks confidently to herself as she puts the fear of fire into that bigger buffalo, then follows the hallway to the entrance. As she enters the arena, she stands atop her podium, looking at it peculiarly. As she feels drenched with water, she panics, looking at her coat to see that the ash and soot is oddly staying in place, which gives her calm.

>>28419971
When she turns around, she looks up at the top of the dome, looking around and leering at all of the ugly, disgusting demons spaced around her in the otherwise beautifully constructed arena. "Ugh... what a putrid gathering. And what's with that water?"

As the big raises his arm, she especially has to give a look of revolt in response. She stares down the opposition as he reads off names
>"Spitshine... polishes his knob? Oh Spitshine... you really DO need help with this."

She lets all the others have their names listed of, and then, as they call out their names, she leaps off of her podium into the main arena, "Now, who first... that big buffalo is enticing but, he skittered a little TOO easily. Better make sure he's worth his ash. For a bovine I KNOW can challenge me..."

She stares at Rus Tea, and grins from behind the mask, "Hey Rus Tea! Get ready, because Smokey Flames is burning bright!" She cries as she charges her with a ferocious 'mooooooooooo'!
[1d10+5] Charge + All or Nothing, full speed ahead at Minosister.
>>
>>28419954
>>28419971
Pryce shifts suddenly as the water floods the basin, caught off guard until he notices he's dry still.
Pryce looks around the crowd with a bit of disgust at both the audience and the arena itself.

He stands as the start is declared, still standing by afterwards. Group fights were never his strong suit, one of one duels were fine as you both knew you only had to focus on each other. But once more come if, even with allies, you can easily get yourself overwhelmed from the wrong target choice.

Pryce floats his conjured chain, eyes jumping back and forth from target to target. He flicks it out, letting the random nature of a flailing object pick he target.
>Strike [River, DC5] [1d10]
>>
>>28419971
Observer fires off two homing bolts as he attempts to prepare a whip by using the arena floor to craft it.

>Homing Magic: First to Shei and second to Amy
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>I Dream of Alchemy: Craft Great tag Whip
[1d10]

"Apologies, it is for the sake of the prize."
>>
>>28419971
Shei-Sher scrunches his face at the figure in the big ass seat. Shei's face is a wry curling grimance, with puffed cheeks. He's trying his best not to laugh at the totally GOAT joke.

Shei-Sher refocuses himself and stands ready to fight. He scans the arena for Volkama and unleashes his switch cane in a flourish.
>Switch Cane: Whip form auto-instant

In the same flourish Shei-Sher slings the chain around Volkama.
[1d10] Lasso
>>
>>28420092
Pryce loses 4 Hits!
River loses 2 Hits!

>>28420098
Rus gets knocked out, and disappears when she hits the water, only to reappear on the arena edge with 1 green gem

>>28420101
River loses 4 Hits and is knocked out!

>>28420111
Shei loses 4 Hits!

>>28420126
Volkama loses 1 Hit!

Spitshine shoves Flaming [1d10+1]
Blessings slices Shei [1d10+3]
Volkama uses Stopza [1d10+4]
Renee becomes intangible mist
Wireframe slices Pryce [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
Deriva loafs around
Rus Tea tackles Flaming [1d10+2]
Temper headbutts Flaming [1d10+4]
EJ drops a smokebomb [1d10+2]
River summons a fire elemental [1d10+3]
>>
>>28420142
Observer attempts to whip out at his allies, waiting for his spell to recharge.

>Whip Cleave: Shei, Volkama and Amy.
[1d10]
>>
>>28420142
>6Hit / 10Hit

Pryce reels back his chain after it strikes River out.
"Sorry about that!"
He apologizes, looking around for a different target.

His body tenses after Flow shocks him with the electric blade. After the tingling fades, his horn glows white to refresh himself.
>Prayer for Deliverence [1d10]

He looks down as Wireframe dashes at him, pulling the chain back to defensively strike her across the chest.
>Strike [Wireframe, DC5] [1d10+1]
>>
>>28420142
As Rus Tea is sent flying into the water, Flaming jumps for joy, "WOOOH! Not bad for a calf my size, huh?! Told ya I had plenty of muscle!" She chuckles, kissing her upper-forelimb as she's made aware of Temper Tantrum approaching, staring at her heavy armor with glee... until she sees Spitshine and Rus Tea also coming in for revenge. "Uh oh..." She looks at Temper first, and rams at her with full force to try and deflect her own headbutt, "You won't beat me in a battle of hard heads!"
>[1d10+3] All or Nothing on Temper
>Oorzof's Circlet of Routing

>>28420174
"Don't apologize Pryce, you're in a battle! You'll just anger her if you say you're sorry for winning!"
>>
>>28420142
Flow looks around and smile gleefully.
"Hohoho~"

He makes another two quick n' fast slashes.
>Volkama: [1d10+4]
>Pryce: [1d10+4]
Once again, he's there, so he focuses on himself and Renee.
>Vision of Grandeur: [1d10]
>>
>>28420163
>>28420142

"Huh..." Amy contemplates as she passively watches Observer attack her. "You're usually pretty smart, Observer. Why are you making so many big enemies so fast?"

>Prayer of Enlightenment to gain Homing Missiles
>>
>>28420184
"It is because you seem the most dangerous out of everyone else. You and Flaming are both quite capable of handling yourselves in a fight. If the void has taught me one thing, the larger ones should be taken out first."
>>
>>28420181
"I can't help it, the first rounds of these kinds of fights always end unfortunately for somepony."
>>
>>28420194

"Wouldn't it be better to fight us one at a time, then?" Amy asks, cocking her head.
>>
>>28420202
"I'm a multitasker."
>>
>>28420111
Your homing magic blasts Shei in a explosion of magic
"Ga-a-a-h!" Shei bleats "Observer you bastard!"
-5 hits = 3/7

>>28420142
Shei-Sher jumps forward and taps the switch-can and it retracts, pulling Shei-Sher towards Volkama at a break neck pace.

With the Witching Lantern in the other Hoof Shei-Sher whispers and focuses on Volkama.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28420205

"That doesn't sound smart," Amy says, standing up.

"But," she laughs. "That could just be because I have such a one-tracked mind."
>>
>>28420181
>>28420213

"Shortyhorns, Observer wants to fight us both at the same time. How about we give him what he wants?" Amy says with a smile.
>>
Spitshine and River are knocked out!

>>28420163
Miss!

>>28420174
>>28420174
Volkama loses 4 Hits!
Pryce is knocked out! He is teleported to a special box in the audience, separated from all the other audience members.

>>28420184
Gained!

>>28420212
Volkama vanishes!
>wait for the result of this [1d10+3]
Volkama pauses!

>>28420181
Temper loses 2 Hits!

Spitshine attacks Blessings [1d10+1]
Blessings slices Spitshine [1d10+2]
Renee forms around Flow and wrassles him [1d10+2]
Wireframe slices Renee [1d10+1]
Deriva blasts Shei [1d10+3]
Rus Tea tackles Temper [1d10+1]
Temper throws Flaming [1d10+3]
EJ shoots Spitshine [1d10+2]
River jabs EJ [1d10+3]
>>
>>28420212
>before the control spell
Volkama vanishes momentarily, then reappears in an instant. Before he even does anything to you, you feel yourself flung backward, your cheek feeling as though it was just punched
>Shei knocked out, 8/1
>>
>>28420220
Suddenly, a floating crystal square descends upon the arena! The audience gasp and cheer as the ball floats erratically around, just out of grasp! They start chanting "Get it! Get it!"
>>
>>28420220
>>28420181
>>28420205

"Well, I'm really more in a mood to watch than fight, so I'm sorry if I don't give it my all," Amy says she looks straight up. She unhinges her jaw as all of her color turns pure white.

Amy coughs up some balls of light purple light.

>Homing Magic [1d10+1]
>>
>>28420220
>>28420218
"I would advise against that."

Observer then attempts to summon a beast just for battle.
>A vision of thralls: Two small monsters.
>Bnahabra - Stun Sting: Passive; If the Bnahabra’s attack crits, it Paralyzes the target for 1 round.
[1d10]

>>28420232
"It will not stop me from taking you out."
>>
>>28420225
Shei-Sher is disoriented and has no idea what happened. He realizes this is going to be harder than he thought.
[1d10] expending a bead to get up from knock out
>>
>>28420220
Pryce looks around as he's suddenly teleported to the box.
"Huh?"
He looks down into the arena, seeing he's out.
"A-Already? And I'm the first one out?!"
Pryce slumps in his seat with a sting to his pride.
>>
>>28420220
>>28420231
Flow smiles and gives Renee a little smooch as she appears around him.
"Don't worry hon, I got this.~" he says in a sing-song tone as he easily escapes her grasp.

He turns to the floating square as it descends on the arena, and scoffs.
"Buffs. Who needs em?"
He turns to Wireframe, who just struck Renee.
"Oi. 'Ands off me burd."
He makes a slash at Wireframe and Observer.
>Wireframe: [1d10+4]
>Observer: [1d10+4]
He also tries really hard to focus on himself.
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]
>>
>>28420242
>>28420220
scratch that, Shima corrected me on my roll
Shei-Sher expends a bead and gets back into the fight.

Shei-Sher laughs "I WILL take you!"
>Using previous roll for CONTROL
>>
>>28420218
>2 hits from Rus Tea
>7 from Temper
>Down to 1 Bead
Flaming is thrown back by the combined tackle, not having time to laugh at Spitshine's rather embarrassing self-ring out as she herself is thrown back and knocked out, losing one of her beads as she is warped back.

"Ach! O-oww.... sh-she headbutted me out!? Th-that's not supposed to happen!"

>>28420220
>>28420218
>>28420238
She looks at Temper trying to throw her, moving and slitting out of the way as she hears Amy's suggestion.

"He does?! Well, that's brave of him! Alright, I-I'm coming!" She looks back to Rus Tea as she tackles Temper, "I'll be back Rus! Don't get a ring out!"

She looks at Amy as she charges to Observer, "Get ready! Here I come..." she calls with her head poised to impact
>[1d10+3] All or Nothing on Observer
>>
Spitshine gets knocked out! Renee gets knocked out but respawns!

>>28420245
Spitshine soon appears next to you, looking equally frustrated. Down in the arena, Temper Tantrums is frozen, staring up at you, mouth agape.

>>28420232
Only a little bile comes up.

>>28420238
Only a little mosquito appears.

>>28420247
Wireframe loses 1 Hit!
Observer loses 8 Hits! Knocked out, returned to 7/1
Damage buffed!

>>28420263
Volkama pauses, but there is an eerie feeling about this...

>>28420268
You lose 3 Hits!
Observer loses 2 Hits!

Blessings slices Shei [1d10+2]
Renee throws out Volkama [1d10+2]
Wireframe slices Tantrums [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
Deriva casts Stopza [1d10+3]
Rus tackles EJ [1d10+1]
Temper stops and stares up at Pryce, mouth agape.
EJ shoots Temper [1d10+2]
River stabs Volkama [1d10+3]

>autudmn.exe has stopped working
>click here to Pause
>>
>>28420279
Reminding myself for next game what Hits are at
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.