[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Would Be So Assblasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Do you think the final episode of the series will be a big fan wankfest? Like episode 100 dialed up to eleven? Memes, fan references, shoutouts, things like Apple Bloom getting engaged to a conveniently black griffon and Derpy actually being revealed to be the legit mother of the little unicorn because she was accidentally switched at birth? The entire series being just a recurring dream ala-Newheart where irl Tara Strong wakes up in bed complaining about reading too many fantasy books before bedtime? Would that be something you'd enjoy? One big final hurrah to end the ride where everyone's headcanon is fucked at the same time?
>>
File: 1360811598842.jpg (16KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1360811598842.jpg
16KB, 432x320px
>>28405117
I don't give a shit, but stop pretending to be me
>>
>>28405117
>end the ride
Hasbro is gonna squeeze this show for every last sheckle. Season 7 is already in production.
>>
File: 1367217579960.png (378KB, 3368x3393px) Image search: [Google]
1367217579960.png
378KB, 3368x3393px
>>28405237
There is no doubt about that. The only conundrum we have here is if they are going to piss everybody off with S7 because it is memesons 2.0 pony edition or they are gonna reboot it and cause shitton of drama.
No matter what, the future doesn't look good for horsefuckers.
>>
>>28405117
The prospect of the show ending in a big shabang of any kind sounds amusing and I'd probably be fine with it. However we should all know by now the death of mlp Gen 4 won't be a spectacle with a film or endgame cap. It will be like watching a bright small star dwindle down to a white dwarf, mlp will be a shell of its former self and will go quietly and abruptly with not many left around to notice.
>>
>> 28405231
>implying you matter
Not even going to give you a (You)
>>
>>28405117
the entire show is revealed to be the inane byproduct headthought of a changeling self inserting himself as twilight.
>>
>>28405117
>Apple Bloom getting engaged to a conveniently black griffon
It would go beyond anger. I wouldn't be okay with anything like that happening to her or any of the other CMC.

Slice of Life was okay, but if they fuck with major characters like that as a "fun" going-away joke, I'd have to ignore that entire season and be like the fags who say "nothing past this season is canon". I hope I never have to come to that, but I wouldn't even accept serious filly shipping, "done well". That can't possibly be okay. A crazy finale that doesn't fucking ruin anyone would be fine.
>>
>>28405117
I don't think that's what they'll do. It'll contain some fandom references, sure, but it'll be like the season finales- a big spectacle with some fancy visuals, battles, songs, new bits of lore, a reflection on the value of friendship, and everyone happy at the end.

That's the only way I can picture it.
>>
>>28405267
Mitch hinted very heavily that he's involved with the coming season, so I imagine it won't all be pandering and memes.

Granted, this is the man who wrote Slice of Life, but he really disagreed with the basic concept, and yet he still managed to make it as good as it was going to be.
>>
File: skyrimming.png (472KB, 560x544px) Image search: [Google]
skyrimming.png
472KB, 560x544px
>>28405117

I can already hear the blood spilling if something like that were to happen.
>>
>>28405117
Oh god, a series that decided to give a bit of a shoutout and fanservice to their adult male fans as a special occasion for its 100th episode?
HOW DARE THEY! HOW DARE THEY WANT TO MAKE THEIR FANS HAPPY, THIS IS BLASPHEMY!
>>
>>28405695
Yeah, filly-shipping is bad.
To begin with, the mane 6 themselves never had any serious relationship, not even Rarity, and the series is about the magic of friendship, not the fucking boring and cheesy "power of love".
There's no rational explanation for shipping a filly to a colt just because "lol they're same age different genders".
In fact, they should cut down on male focus at all, they're going way over the level MLP was ever supposed to have.
>>
File: outrage.png (642KB, 827x648px) Image search: [Google]
outrage.png
642KB, 827x648px
>>28406208
100% this.
Thank you!
>>
File: Rarity 49.png (173KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 49.png
173KB, 1400x1400px
>>28406208
>they should cut down on the male focus
Absolutely. Far too many male characters recently.

I think the worst possible thing they could do for the series finale would be to have some huge change for the characters, or have them go their separate ways.
It would be great if we could get a Calvin-and-Hobbes-esque ending where we're left with an affirmation that the ponies will continue having their silly adventures together.
I love the friendship that the mane 6 share and I don't want some half-baked love interest to ruin that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.