[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 95

File: rgre teat twisting general.png (637KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
rgre teat twisting general.png
637KB, 1280x800px
Where men are women, and women are slightly manlier women.

Previous thread: >>28377856

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: RGREburster.gif (2MB, 400x167px) Image search: [Google]
RGREburster.gif
2MB, 400x167px
>>
File: PLUMP RUMP.png (418KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
PLUMP RUMP.png
418KB, 1100x1100px
>>
That fresh nerdmare smell.
>>
File: 1472174506858.png (220KB, 393x511px) Image search: [Google]
1472174506858.png
220KB, 393x511px
>teat-twisting general
>>
>>28403006
Meh. Get some new material if you're going to keep shitposting.
>>
File: 1429437312061.png (179KB, 593x562px) Image search: [Google]
1429437312061.png
179KB, 593x562px
>>28403078
>>
>>28402974
>tfw you will never twist a mare's teats
Life is suffering.
>>
>>28402974
Shouldn't some of the older ones be used for OP pic instead of the ones that were just used?
>>
>you will never DM for a group of fillies and colts so they experience the wonder of imagination
>>
File: 1467647943069.jpg (140KB, 1024x916px) Image search: [Google]
1467647943069.jpg
140KB, 1024x916px
>>28403174
I want to fluster tough mares.
>>
File: 1393474880317.png (46KB, 450x634px) Image search: [Google]
1393474880317.png
46KB, 450x634px
>>28403301
Me too.
>>
>>28403354
You forgot to censor your lewds.
>>
>>28403354
>hoof-holding
F-fuck...
>>
File: 1426380279996.jpg (90KB, 925x864px) Image search: [Google]
1426380279996.jpg
90KB, 925x864px
>>28403301
I want to pamper a mare in a society biased against her.
>>
File: 1434653938413.png (239KB, 674x467px) Image search: [Google]
1434653938413.png
239KB, 674x467px
>>28403505
That sounds nice.
>>
File: 1879464845.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1879464845.png
142KB, 500x500px
>>28403354
>>28403413
>>28403502
>raw, uncensored hoof holding

Enjoy that ban
>>
File: 1468133294750.png (2MB, 1500x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1468133294750.png
2MB, 1500x1410px
>>28403543
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>28402805
She doesn't live with me. She lives with her dead beat boyfriend. And sad thing is, she's older than me.
>>
File: rgre apple.png (643KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
rgre apple.png
643KB, 1024x1076px
>Applejack will never help out lifting or pulling heavy things no matter how much you protest
>She will never have the uncanny ability to know when you're about to do some hard work and pop up in time to pitch in
>You will never be half-way through building a fence when Applejack trots up the road and offers to let you hold the boards for her while she hammers the nails in
>She will never be the friendliest, most well-meaning, most paradoxically-condescending mare in town
>>
>>28403006
He sis what did you use to make your gifs?
I'm a nub and need to be spoonfed
>>
Hey [RGRE], have there been any Starlight stories? or is she to new to the cannon for her character to have filtered into your focus?
>>
>>28404169
>You will never flip out at her attempts to help you and spend the rest of your life being a miserable spaz because you lack the capacity for basic reasoning
>Also, something about a giant apple
>RGRE
>>
>>28404169
Now I want Appulstalker

>>28404200
A lot of the Anons are too lazy to catch up the the show.
>>
File: latest[1].png (853KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
853KB, 1280x720px
>"S-so...You'll tell me about your world but only if I sit in your...lap? and, c-cuddle the entire time?"
>>
>>28404216
Don't even watch it.
My Little Pony, not even once.
>>
>>28404239
That's awfully FEMININE of her
>>
>>28404239
>>28404252
>"B-But ponies are looking, Anon! You can't just... really? It's the only way? Oh geez..."
>>
>>28404259
It's feel like RGRE is losing it's focus
>>
>>28404271
My god I can't type. Feeling like. Not its feel
>>
>>28404271
What did I say?
What did I say a few threads back?
RGRE IS BECOMING AiE.
Just look at this
>>28404239
>>28404259
>>
>>28404287
>2 Anons having fun
>"Noo my world is falling apart."
Stallions, amirite?
>>
>>28404296
Attagirl, that's more like it.
>>
>>28404296
This is why stallions don't work in big businesses. They get too emotional.
>>
>>28404328
Can't make rational decisions when all you can think of is shoes and cuddling.
>>
>>28404287
That's because some posters would get pissy when Anon let himself get pushed around, so now all the mares do is be cute and disagreeable.
>>
>>28404378
Fuck them, or tell them to piss off.
We can write whatever we want as long as it follows the general concept.
>>
>>28404378
So wish fulfillment like AiE.
>>
>>28404287
>RGRE is becoming AiE
>>
>>28404410
The end is near,
REPENT, REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR MALE DOMINANT GENDER ROLES.
REVERSED GENDER ROLES IS THE ONLY WAY.

Just kidding.
Though, the thread is recovering still.
Need to wait for the REEEEEfags to get the fuck out.
Don't need those ziggers screaming everytime baby don't want puddin.
>>
>>28404389
>Implying RGRE isn't wish fulfilment.
>Implying anon can't just grab his crotch and mare's cum running.
>>
>>28402974
Burbs update, all the feathers!

>Before you know it Fluttershy holds up a wing as she looks around the tree you’ve both landed on.
“Whats going on? Why’d we stop?”
>Shy ignores you looking over the branch then back at the trees you’ve passed.
“Shy?”
>”I don’t get it, the trail just stops here.”
“Think he might have dropped down?”
>Shaking her head Shy points at the branch she was looking at, “No, see here? There would have been gouges, but instead it’s almost as if he-”
>A drip of water splashes on the branch you’re both looking at.
>No wait, that’s not water, it’s too viscous.
>Eyes widening in surprise you both slowly crane your heads up to the source of the drool.
>There you can only see the canopy of leaves except for two glowing green eyes that stare at you with a hunger born of madness and cunning.
>A low growl comes from those eyes as they slowly move closer towards you.
>Why aren’t you moving?!
>Y-you can’t.
>Those eyes, the way he’s staring you down.
>This must be what a mouse feels like as it’s death approaches.
>It’s only when you see the once familiar visage of Anon’s face, now with thick fur that lines his jaw and wooden bark that runs along his eyes and ears.
>An elongated hand covered with more of that strange living bark easily grasps one of the branches above you, the wood creaking from the sheer strength held in those limbs.
>You can make out small tatters of his hospital gown still framing his body, but instead of smooth skin you see a thick coat of brown fur.
>It’s like, like as if Anon had been fused with a timberwolf!
>Anon soon comes into arm's reach and you still can’t force yourself to fucking move!
>Come on!
>Soon enough the male rears back with his wooden claws ready to strike you down.
>When suddenly Fluttershy of all ponies jumps forward catching the males attention with her movement!
>>
>>28404465
>As if a spell was broken you sleepily blink before jerking backwards with a squawk!
“What the hell!?”
>”Gilda!”
>The tone and sheer authority that rang from that voice makes you double take as you watch Fluttershy spread her wings wide keeping the attention of Anon on her.
>”You need to run!”
“Are you out of your mind!? Look at him!”
>”Gilda, I can’t keep him here forever, I need you to get Twilight! Now!”
“Shy come on, we can take him! Just keep doing that thing you’re doing and we got this!”
>”Not without hurting him, and if I even move my eyes he’s gone. Now go!”
>Your talons dig into the branch below you as you wrestle with your own pride at having to run with your tail tucked between your legs.
>”Gilda!”
“Augh! Don’t you dare die on me you stupid pony!”
>With a flap of your wings you take off making for Ponyville!
>Only for your paw to be yanked down from behind!
>Instinct directs your next movement as your talons rake behind you and a roar of pain is your answer.
>”Anon! Stop! Look at me! No!”
>Shy must have blinked or Anon broke free, but that doesn’t matter now as you and Anon both tumble down the tree.
>Branches slow you down, still the impact on hitting the forest floor itself is breathtaking as you can barely move.
>Anon is the same yet he manages to regain his footing looming over you teeth bared wide in a rictus grin of bloodfury.
>You struggle to catch your breath when Fluttershy manages to swoop down in front of you once again!
>You really need to stop getting saved by this mare, it’s going to hurt your street cred you know?
>As you shake that odd moment of introspection away you watch as Anon tackles Shy into the ground and claws fly at her!
>You can't see what he's doing to her but you have to stop him!
>You have enough time to lurge forward and shoulder tackle him into the ground!

>He didn't like that much as a fist comes Whirling around and you see stars.
>>
>>28404471
>Stunned for a moment you have just a few seconds to watch as Anon takes off like he had a fire lit under him
>Damn it Fluttershy you better not be dead…
>Staggering to your feet you slowly walk to the yellow mound of your hunting partner and find her shakily getting to her hooves.
>Grunting you help steady her.
“Are you alright?”
>Fluttershy wipes at her face with her hoof where faint streaks of blood mar her fur.
>Wincing at the sting Fluttershy surprises you with a determined look and a nod.
>”We need to catch up with him, if you get him to lock eyes with me I think I can calm him down.”
“Shy we tried that, don't think it's going to work that well.”
>”No, I could feel it, Anon is still in there and he's hurt and confused. We just need to help him.”
>Letting out a sigh you screw your beak closed before finally looking away.
“Fine, I wanna help him, there up ahead there is his tracks.”
>Collecting yourselves you both follow the tail before they disappear once more up into the trees
>With a frustrated screech you claw at the tree leaving behind a trio of furrows deep in the bark.
“I hate this! AUGH!”
>“Don't worry Gilda I'm sure we can find him.”
“Oh of course we will, then I'm gonna strangle that idiot for making us trump through here in the middle of the night because of idiots at the hospital!”
>”That's the spirit!”
>You stare at the mare for a long moment prompting the mare to look around herself, “Is there something on my face?”
“No, just surprised you're not telling me off for wanting to hurt Anon once we find him.”
>At last understanding dawns on the mare as she covers her face with her wings, “Oh, well, uhm, I'm a bit...peeved with Anon as well, but hopefully once your doing that to him, that means we found him and saved him!’
>Oh Thoradin’s feathers the sheer positivity coming off the mare makes your stomach curl
>>
>>28404483
>Even Rainbow did that a lot, but she was cool, so it evened out.”
“Sure, you help for following him again?”
>Closing her eyes Fluttershy hums to herself, ignoring your question.
“Fluttershy?”
>Cracking an eye open at you the yellow pegasus holds up a feather telling you to wait.
>You can hear more of her humming before she soon begins to whistle, loud and sharp!
>Your ears ring from the loud noise, before you can ask her what the heck that was all about you can hear it.
>A low rumble of thunder that echoes up from the woods.
>What did she do summon a thunderbird?
>Looking towards her you see Fluttershy standing at ease looking as if she was greeting an old friend.
>It's only when the thunder crests upon you do you realize you were only partially right.
>Bursting through the foliage come hundreds and hundreds of small birds from sparrows to pigeons and every other bird in between!
>Flying up to meet them all Fluttershy soon starts to chirp and cheep amongst them all as they fly around her in a sphere of feathers
>You can make out maybe every other word as all birds sprung from the same tongue, but so many dialects!
>A few of the smaller blue Jays land on your back tweeting a hello at you which you return with half hearted vigor.
>This, this is pretty impressive.
>Soon enough the flight of the birds ends as they soon scatter in all directions, most following where Anon had gone while others fly out in other directions.
>Landing on her hooves with a happy sigh Fluttershy looks over at you, “Hopefully my little friends will be able to find him as we search.”
“Where did you even learn to do that!?”
>”Oh well, I just asked for some help is all…”
“A few birds I could expect, but that many!?”
>>
>>28404389
>So wish fulfillment like every general.

ftfy
>>
>>28404491
>”I g-guess that their families were grateful? I m-mean I just asked is all.”
>Running a talon through your feathers you let out a chirp of exasperation.
“Okay, well, that'll help, just warn a bird when you're about to do that alright? Thought we had drawn a thunderbird towards us.”
>Fluttershy perks up at that looking excited, “Oh you mean Mr.Rumbles? He loves it when I bring him some fresh lightning in a bottle, epically if it's fresh.”
>She knows a thunderbird.
>She knows a thunderbird and calls it Mr. Rumbles..
>How can one mare be such a badass, but be such a wimp?!
>Freaking ponies
>”G-gilda? Are you 9kay, you've been staring at me like you've seen a ghost..”
“Nothing, it's nothing let's hurry up and find Anon okay?”
>Nodding her head Fluttershy soon takes the lead as you begin to track down Anon once again.

>It's as you both are resting in a tree from following after Anon does a small cardinal show up tweeting at you both impatiently.
>You're already off and into the air.
>Fluttershy comes up after you looking excited, “He's near the galloping gorge!”
“Good! Meet you there!”
>”Wait Gilda! “
>You’re impatient, you're tired and your back hurts
>It's being resolved tonight!
>The trees blur around you as you propel yourself harder after the galloping gorge section of the woods.
>That's when you start to hear angry chirping an- wow does that blue Jays really kiss her mother with that mouth?
>>
>>28404505
>Down below you can see a small cloud of birds pecking and flying around a dark figure as it tries to swipe at the birds.
>You can just make out Anon's face amongst the dark and the flying menace
>He doesn't look hurt, more annoyed than anything else, still you need to get those birds off him.
>You hate doing this since you're so rusty, but here goes.
>You begin to caw and chirp at the birds below landing on a nearby tree branch.
>The birds fly up and away out of reach from Anon as most of them stare at you as if you'd grown a third head.
>One of them a little blue Jays lands next to you and chirps back, “Stop….beast…..why?”
“I've got it.”
>The bird tilts her head at you before Shrugging and takes off calling to the rest.
>You watch as Anon slowly looks around him before his eyes settle on you.
>Come on you big lug it's your friend, recognize me!
>You watch other neither of you willing to make the first move.
>Yet you know that if your going great to break the stalemate you need to show a bit of faith here.
>Come on Thoradin, help me out here…
>You drop down from the perch you had and kneel down trying to make yourself look as small as you can.
>Anon leers at you with a growl, you can see small cuts and scratches from the birds attack already healing before your eyes.
>Thought you had managed to scratch him yourself, but you can't see any hint of your marks on him either.
>Anon holds himself in a squat stance seeming to favor resting on his legs and keeping his knuckles on the ground to walk with.
>It almost reminds you of a gorilla from that time you visited the zoo in Las Pegasus.
>Bearing his teeth in a wide smile that looks like a rictus grin Anon rears back and pounds at his chest before slamming those powerful arms down with a solid thud.
>Note to self don't be caught by those grabbers of his.
>>
>>28404385
>>28404432
I know right? One Anon posts a story where mares are sexist against story-Anon and everybody is all "oh why doesn't anon go innawoods or punch mares in the mouth until the problem goes away". It's like, do you want a story or not? Half the time the "why doesn't anon do bluh bluh bluh" is in response to something that only inconveniences Anon or is irritating/annoying (eg Twilight doesn't believe Anon's stories about his world and humors him because he's a colt, or Applejack doesn't let Anon do hard work on her farm because penis).

>>28404465
Oh heck yes, Comfy update!
>>
>>28404510
>You however stay calm and low to the ground muscles tense as your instincts roar at you to challenge this male, to fight him, beat him and mount him!
>You’d love nothing more than to do that, but it’s not really Anon in there.
>Still the scent of his past efforts, the way he moves looking as indomitable as the mountains themselves.
>It’s such a tempting target…
>You ideally lick your lips and can feel your wings spread wide to show off their plumage to your mate.
>Yes, mate…
>Anon’s head perks up as you watch his nose sniff the air with long deep inhales.
>With a snort you watch as he shakes his head before roaring at you in challenge once more!
>This damn cock has to keep being such a tease, if he want’s to be a tease so much, then you’ll give him what he wants!
>Screeching back in return you coil your muscles and pounce atop of the rooster before you!

http://pastebin.com/TCcd1EUz Story Updated and I even included this one this time! Hope the update was worth it.
>>
File: not even stumped.gif (1MB, 604x370px) Image search: [Google]
not even stumped.gif
1MB, 604x370px
>>28404483
>“Oh of course we will, then I'm gonna strangle that idiot for making us trump
>>
>>28404524
>no anon, you are the timberwolf
>cliffhanger on possible(almost certain) lewd

why do you torture us so Comfy?
>>
>>28404524
I tried to add you to the google doc as ComfyPlace because I didn't see you on there; hope I didn't fuck it all up.
>>
>>28404216
A lot of the Anons haven't ever watched the show.
>>
File: 1388854773479.jpg (133KB, 939x940px) Image search: [Google]
1388854773479.jpg
133KB, 939x940px
>>28404483
>mad at him for getting infected with some weird magical bullshit
okay
>>
>>28404505
>>Are you 9kay
4evr
>>
>>28404505
>fresh lightning in a bottle, epically if it's fresh
So is fresh lightning in a bottle actually fresh or is it just false advertising half the time by flim and flam?
>>
>>28404900
>"and now a word form our sponsors"

>mediocre jingle plays
>"Are you not quite the mare your meant to be?"
>"Do colts look at you funny as you walk by?"
>"Not feeling quite fresh down there?"
>"No worries with F&F's new patented 'Fresh Lighting' "
>"Once you pop its top, you just can't stop the drop"
>"Always be fresh with new 'Fresh Lightning' "
>mediocre jingle ends

>Alwaysgarunteedtobefresheverytime70%ofthetime
>Userof'freshligthing'assumesallresponcibilityfor'freshlightning'sapplication
>F&Fisnotliableforanyinjuriessustainedwhileusing'freshlighting'
>Pleasedrinkresponcibly
>>
>>28403554
So l-lewd!
Unf! b-but... google fail me.
>>28404524
Awesome!
>>
Not taking any chances with the amount of shitpost threads clogging the board tonight.

Bump.
>>
File: banana.jpg (295KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
295KB, 687x960px
>>28406166
>6:29 AM
Ya well, what can I get done in an 8 hour day.
>>
File: Ummm Finger.png (234KB, 1155x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ummm Finger.png
234KB, 1155x1200px
>>28403354
Cute.
>>
>>28406247
>Anon in 1920's reversed gender roles in Equestria
>Mares call Anon "toots"
>Anon finds work as a show"pony", dancing with a bunch of "flappers"; aka colts who drink, treat sex casually, and drive their own carriages
>Anon's secretly involved with an underground cider-trafficking business
>>
>>28403521
Might I perhaps know where this image came from? I'd like to read more, if I could.
>>
>>28404200
Not nearly enough. There's a good angle for someone wanting to come in and make a big splash.
>>
File: Yay!.png (70KB, 234x273px) Image search: [Google]
Yay!.png
70KB, 234x273px
>>28406591
>>
>>28406247
I love classy mares.
>>
File: Deer Gods.jpg (36KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deer Gods.jpg
36KB, 540x720px
>>28407185
Bless you.
>>
File: cowboy rarity.png (613KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy rarity.png
613KB, 1000x769px
>>28407199
I want cowboy rarity.
>>
>>28407256
mfw cowfillies and cowcolts are slavers that specialize with Minotauren.
>>
File: 1467610988002.gif (139KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1467610988002.gif
139KB, 400x504px
>>28401013
>Be Anon.
>You and twilight are finishing up with the apples.
>Poor Twilight is sweating.
>She must not be used to using her magic this much.
>She puts the last basket away and the two of you walk to Applejack’s house.
>You knock on the door and granny Smith answers again.
>”Oh, hello again Mr. Tree” She says with a smile.
“Hello again, me and Twilight just finished up with the apples, you can let Applejack out now if you want. “
>She looks behind you towards the trees.
>”Well thank ya kindly, I’ll make sure they start kicking correctly again.”
“Ok, well me and Twilight will be off then.”
>You and twilight begin to walk off and you here granny Smith telling Aj and Applebloom how their lucky ‘Twilight came and calmed down the tree god! ‘.
>Twilight can’t help it, and starts to giggle.
>”Well then’ Mr. Tree' you ready to meet the rest of my friends?” Twilight says glancing at you.
“Ready whenever you are Mrs. Tree.”
>You say teasing the small unicorn.
>She yelps as you bind down and pick her up.
>”A-Anon! What are you doing!?”She says blushing.
“Well since I worked you so hard, I figured you could use a break.”
>”Anon, please put me down. This is emaresculating!”She pleads.
“Aww, but you’re so soft~. Can’t I carry you for a bit, pleeeease~.”
>She blushes harder.
>”O-Okay, but only till we’re out of the orchard. “ She stutters out laying her head on your arm.
>>
File: 1472943628364.png (412KB, 494x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472943628364.png
412KB, 494x600px
>>28407299
>Be Twilight Sparkle.
>Why is Anon so hard headed.
>Not that you hate being carried, but if somepony saw you’d die.
>He is nice though.
>And everypony seems to think you’re a couple.
>Would it be so wrong if you were?
>He doesn’t act snobby like most colt’s now a day’s.
>Your friends seem to like him so far. He even helped Applejack.
>Most colt’s would have just ignored her and Applebloom struggling.
>Your going to ask him!
“A-Anon?”
>”Yes Twilight?” He ask looking down at you with a smile.
“W-Would you… can we…”
>Come on mare! Mare up and ask him!
“WouldYouBeMyColtfriend!”
>Anon looks taken aback.
>Oh Celestia, you bucked up! He’s going to think you’re weird! He’ll never talk to you again!

>Be Anon
>Did Twilight just ask you to be her boyfriend?
>Maybe that wouldn’t be so bad.
>She seems chill, her friends are nice so far.
“Yes Twilight, I’ll be your ‘coltfriend’. “

>Be Twilight again.
>”Yes Twilight, I’ll be your ‘coltfriend'”
>He said yes? He said yes!
>You wrap your hoofs around him and hug him tightly.
>You’re so happy!
>You finally got a coltfriend! You can go on date’s, get married, start a herd!
>You let him go and lay back in your new coltfriends arm’s.

Ok, so I hope you guys liked this update. I hope I’m not rushing this, but if you guys don’t like it i could just trash this update and write a new one. Remember to give feedback I really do appreciate it and ask questions I’ll try to answer them if possible. Thanks you for reading.
>>
>>28407299
Granny is the best.
>>
>>28407299
>bind down
Was supposed to be.
>bend down
Sorry about that.
>>
>>28407299
>>28407306
Plz moar I'm gonna die without it
>>
>>28407324
I'll write moar, but i wanna make sure people like where its going.
>>
>>28407336
Do I!
>>
>>28407306
https://strawpoll.de/2fcr21w
Please vote here i need a bit of help for next update.
>>
>>28407306
Write what you want to write man, as long as it doesn't look to bad we'll take it.
Don't pander to the audience too much.
It'll tire you out quickly.
Just write what you think is the best.
And then post it and ride the adoration/hate train.
>>
>"Captain Anon, what *is* this? I thought colts were supposed to be good with fashion! But you want us to paint our armor with green and brown splotches - How are the enemy supposed to know the Royal Equestrian Cavalry have arrived if the sun doesn't glint off our gold platemail?"
>"For that matter, these 'goons' you've issued us - I don't see how a tiny metal chunk can stop a griffon berserker. Even with our 'buy-yo-neets' attached, it lacks the sheer stopping power of a spear. With all due respect, perhaps you should step down and let the mares run the military? I'm sure Princess Celestia can give you a position as Mane Care Minister or something."
>"Captain? Are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why you chose to tell me this while I'm on the toilet."
>>
>>28408066
>Cavalry
Ponies riding ponies?
>>
>>28408217
I just figured cavalry would be the pony word for infantry. But sure, why not.
>>
>>28408066
>>28408217
>"Captain Anonymous! You've been dem-er, PROMOTED to 'pony carrier'! Now pick me up, soldier!"
>>
>>28408257
>I just figured cavalry would be the pony word for infantry. But sure, why not.
>Ponies riding ponies?
Metacavalry? but why????????????
>>
>>28407253
Oh deer.
>>
File: 219.jpg (285KB, 991x695px) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
285KB, 991x695px
>>28407283
>mfw ponies actually have a client race that talks and shit but they treat them like pets and everyone is content with that.
>>
>>28408616
Anon does that to ponies all the time. Would you go around petting and giving belly rubs to other humans?
>>
File: 1458782745227.png (495KB, 778x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1458782745227.png
495KB, 778x1250px
>>28408616
>>28408717
And ponies are ours, so it all checks out.
>>
>>28408717
I would if I could
I'm lonely
>>
>>28408730
No, the ponies take care of themselves.
>>
File: 1430263168112.png (668KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430263168112.png
668KB, 1024x1024px
>>28408758
No, they're ours.
>>
>>28408787
I think you're in the wrong thread for that, little colt.
>>
File: 1427391758089.png (795KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1427391758089.png
795KB, 2000x1100px
>>28408810
Our little ponies.
>>
>>28408810
>Not wanting to cuddle a mare despite her protests
>Not refusing to let her be the big spoon
>Not doting on her in front of her friends and generally acting emaresculating
What at you, gay?
>>
File: 1421475384901.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1421475384901.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>28408847
>not turning on her friends and embarrassing them too when they laugh at her
>>
>>28408867
>Rainbow Dash points and laughs when you cradle Twilight and rub her belly.
>You put Twilight down on the chair beside you and advance on Rainbow Dash.
"Oh, so you want some too?"
>"Wh-what?"
>Rainbow Dash looks startled and increasingly nervous.
>"No! No, that's fine!"
>You scoop her up before she can react, much to the amusement of her friends.
"Who wants belly rubs?"
>"Let me go, you bastard!"
>Rainbow Dash squirms, but you still her with a nose boop.
"Whooooo wants belly rubs?!"
>"Stop treating me like a filly, Anon! I'm a mare!"
>You blow a raspberry on her belly.
>"A maaaaaaare!"
>Her friends never let her live it down.
>>
File: 1402616391509.png (596KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402616391509.png
596KB, 960x720px
>>28408926
kek
>>
>>28408926
>As soon as you let her go, Rainbow Dash trots out of the busy pub.
>She grumbles as she leaves, with her ears flopped down and her tail down low.
>"Give that colt one inch and he takes a mile. If he put as much effort into cooking me dinner as he did embarrassing me in front of my friends, we'd all be in a better place."
>>
>>28407379
All of them.
>>
>>28407379
None of them. Be a filthy Mono.
>>
>>28408867
>"A-anon! The others are right here!"
>You slow your kissing and nibbling the neck of the blushing, colorful pegasus next to you as the other girls giggle to themselves around the diner booth.
>"Heh heh, havin' trouble keeping your colt under control, eh Rainbow?" Applejack snickers from her spot on your other side.
>Now, you stop, but don't pull your face from Rainbow's neck.
>Did Aj just imply they you could be controlled?
>Hmm.
>You pull away from a vaguely disappointed Rainbow to look at Applejack with a lopsided grin and a raised brow.
"Controlling type, hmm Jackie?"
>You don't give her a chance to reply as you lean closer, looming over her some.
>You push your chest out, making your already tight shirt groan at the seams.
>Thank you lack of internet for the mad gainz.
>Applejack looks between your smirking face and the easily visible muscle of your chest with only a tinge of pink on her cheeks.
"What would you do to someone like me, Jackie?"
>She blinks nervously. "W-what do ya mean..?"
"I mean..."
>You slide up to her, putting less than an inch between you and her.
>Her muzzle scrunches, nostrils flare, and face goes cherry red.
>Or apple red, rather.

1/?
>>
>>28409545
>You'll thank Time Turner for recommending that pheromone preserving body wash later.
"What would a powerful mare like you, do to me, a silly colt, to put me in my place?"
>She gulps as sweat dots her brow. "Ah d-dont rightly understand the ques-!"
>The farmer's statement falls silent as you pull her chin up with a single finger, forcing her eyes into yours.
>You grin, showing off your wide array of teeth.
>She shudders, but doesn't look away.
"What sort of fantasies do you have, I wonder..." You muse aloud, trailing your finger up to a twitching, orange ear. "You're a strong mare, Applejack. It's only natural that a normal stallion would find himself happily under you, figuratively and literally."
>You lean forward, so close that you can feel the heat radiating from her face.
"I can only wonder, maybe even fantasize what that would be like… To have a powerful, robust mare like you."
>Your lips are scant millimeters from the orange mare's as you talk.
>Her tongue darts out to wet her lips
>Suddenly, you pull back, leaving Applejack visibly confused and disappointed.
"Oh. Wait. I do know what that's like."
>You throw an arm around Rainbow, careful to avoid her rigid, throbbing wings.

2/3
>>
File: 1448238337822.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448238337822.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>28409555
>The colorful mare blinks as if in a daze, then buries her muzzle into your side with a long *Sniffffff!* sound.
>Her tail flicks and you swear you can HEAR her wings pulse with her heartbeat.
>Looking around, you see Twilight and Fluttershy both looking away, blushing furiously and wings fully extended.
>Rarity is fanning herself with a napkin and desperately avoids eye contact.
>”Aww. I thought things were gunna get hot!”
>Pinkie, par for the course.
>Finally, you look at Applejack again, who is holding her hat over her face even though her blush is reaching all the way down to her neck.
>”U-u-uh…”
>Who..?
>You look up, your eyes meeting the mortified waiter colt with a tray of food balanced on his back.
>”I-I’ve got e-everyponies orders h-here,” he says, crossing his hindlegs and fighting a stutter.
>You give him a sincere smile.
“Thank you! You girls ready?”
>You’ll give this guy a nice tip for putting up with you.

3/3

http://pastebin.com/WfLZh5EW
>>
>>28409564
nailed it
>>
>>28409564
Seriously cute.
>>
>>28409564
nof my nigga i love you
>>
File: 1434918371811.png (467KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434918371811.png
467KB, 900x720px
>>28409564
EXCELLENT
>>
File: 1360395186520.png (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1360395186520.png
80KB, 500x500px
>>28410046
>you will never make your waifu cry tears of joy
>>
>>28410078
>you will never be a tsundere husbando
>>
File: 1419416299285.png (158KB, 553x791px) Image search: [Google]
1419416299285.png
158KB, 553x791px
>>28410090
cant i be a deredere husbando
>>
Question!
What would ponywaifu do if she find you and your best coltfriend, snuggling on the couch.
Touching each other's hoofs and grabbers?
Giving him bellyrubs?
Ear scratches?
Hugging?
>>
File: 1472172158484.png (904KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1472172158484.png
904KB, 600x894px
>>28409564
>teasing tough, conservative farm mares mercilessly with your masculine wiles

NOF is dead; long live NOF
>>
>>28408066
>Captain being in charge of a core.
Whew. Atleast pretend to know rank structure.

>Anon not just showing them what a gun can do.
>>
>>28410873
> core
> c o r e

But besides that, "captain" was historically a much higher & quite independent rank in earlier times.
>>
>>28410873
>>28410940
>not being a marshal
>>
>>28410963
I don't know what branch uses that, but I don't like it.
>>
We need more ponies entranced by Anon's scent.
>>
File: 1473111709550.jpg (369KB, 1494x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1473111709550.jpg
369KB, 1494x1495px
>>28411326
I've always found ponies being more 'in-tune' with that animalistic side than humans are to be pretty adorable.

Adds another layer to their cuteness.
>>
>>28411404
I like the "in touch with their animalistic side" thing too.
>Anon hands a cookie to, say, Twilight
>She sniffs it instinctively before taking a bite
Adorable
>>
>>28411450
>>28411404
>ponies tilt their heads when theyre confused
>>
>>28411623
>Ponies. being as expressive as they are, have advanced vocal cords.
>They can talk, sing, whistle, mewl, purr, yelp, yip, chirp, coo, whine, neigh, whinny, and other sounds.
>Talking to a pony is anywhere from perfectly clear to total guesswork because of this.
>>
File: 1386009621174.png (127KB, 1220x850px) Image search: [Google]
1386009621174.png
127KB, 1220x850px
>>28411678
Ponies sound like little bundles of adorable fun.
>>
File: 1450833910848.png (166KB, 905x766px) Image search: [Google]
1450833910848.png
166KB, 905x766px
>>28411404
"Hey, uh, Spits? You sure about this? I could just shower..."
>The gold pegasus's tongue stops on your bare back, before it retracts totally.
>"Anon, I don't mind. I enjoy cleaning you, really. I don't fuss when you help me preen or wash my mane."
"Well, yeah. But I'm not running my tongue over parts of you that aren't your crotch. Don't I taste bad?"
>You hear a snort of laughter. "Baby, if you tasted bad, I wouldn't do it."
>Yeah, yeah. Not the first time you've hear the "I'm fine with this" line.
"You sure?"
>In the quiet bedroom, you hear the sound of wings ruffling in annoyance.
>Before Spitfire, you had no idea what gestures like that meant. She was the only pony patient enough to explain it all.
"Alright..."
>The wet muscle continues up your back to your neck, then repeats,
>Before long, she's finished with your back and comes to your front, sitting in your lap without any hesitation.
>This time, she starts at your neck and works her way down.
>You just hug her as close as you can without impeding her movement.
>These wacky ponies and their adorable customs...

1/1
>>
File: 1399126046743.jpg (192KB, 978x950px) Image search: [Google]
1399126046743.jpg
192KB, 978x950px
>>28411819
You're on a roll tonight, NOF.
>>
File: b27.gif (239KB, 161x211px) Image search: [Google]
b27.gif
239KB, 161x211px
>>28411819
That's some good work there NOF
>>
File: 1396487398053.png (380KB, 910x1649px) Image search: [Google]
1396487398053.png
380KB, 910x1649px
>>28410873
>Captain being in charge of a core
>>
>>28410873
Shining Armor was a Captain, and was basically in charge of the entire Royal Guard. "Captain of the Guard". That's Canon.

It's also historically accurate for a Captain to be very high ranking, as >>28410940 says. Remnants of which can be seen in the difference between the comparative authority in the infantry and naval ranks of Captain.

Sometimes someone in a similar position to Shining would be a "Captain-General" which would get shortened to Captain (this was the case in Lord of the Rings for "Captain" Boromir)

>>28411017
>>28410963
Marshal is usually shorthand these days for Field Marshal or General Field Marshal, which is equivalent to a 5 Star General. They're generally the tip top of the command chain in European armies.

And Marshal is an even more appropriate rank name for Equestria than most others, as it originally specified an officer who was in charge of the stables/horses/cavalry of a medieval lord. It literally translated as "horse servant".

Constable also derives from a horse related rank, "Count of the Stables"

This has been your rank titles trivia for the evening.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>28411678
>>
Anything to draw? Maybe any ideas for Bomb Shell drawings?
>>
>>28412441
Bombshell ogling a stallion walking by, not paying attention to her surroundings, and slamming into an open door.
>>
>>28412441
Anon becoming a cultist for Nightmare Moon when she appears in the first episode.
>>
File: 1386706167940.jpg (260KB, 926x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386706167940.jpg
260KB, 926x1024px
>>28412542
I want to make nightmare babies with her.
>>
>>28407306
for the love of all that is holy, please stop putting apostrophes in before any ending s, it's really jarring and driving me nuts, and about the only real complaint I have about your writing.
>>
>>28412637
Really wish more people would point shit like this out in stories instead of just throwing out 'more pls' or 'keep going' like starving animals.
>>
>>28409545
>groan at the seams

I hate it when my shirts groan at me. Rarity's been using too many magical fibres.
>>
>>28412674
Can you blame them?
Your story is good and for what it looks like, it's taking a turn to a new dimension of RGRE; Turning Twilight, from a evil mastermind to a nerdy lovely character that had the ovaries to ask Anon to be his coltfriend.
This from my side is good and unexploted.
And i've been here since the first chacter of LaP, passing from the timid Anon to the Cuck phase and the druid Anon.

Keep up the good work.
We love you.
>>
>>28412441
Anon lying on a towel at the beach, a blushing Bombshell with a sunscreen bottle in her hooves.
>>
>>28404583
>>28404524

Actually Comfy, I started reading the Touching Wings Pastebin after making that post 'cuz I wasn't around for the first part and noticed that it starts off kinda without context.

After searching around on desuarchive, it looks like you missed the first post of the story when you binned it.

Here's the original archive post if you want to bin it and for some reason lost the original.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26838200/#26855328
>>
File: 1465547243318.png (349KB, 829x539px) Image search: [Google]
1465547243318.png
349KB, 829x539px
>>28412441
Big butted Shell taking Anon for a ride.
>>
>>28413136
Um, what kind of ride..?
>>
>>28413216
Tricycle.
>>
>>28413226
Sounds logical. Okay, 2 out of 4 done. I'll upload them and finish 2 left ones soon. And sorry beforehand for a not so good paper
>>
File: 1466918425745.gif (268KB, 448x292px) Image search: [Google]
1466918425745.gif
268KB, 448x292px
>>28409179
While i appreciate a good write friend's opinion, pic related.
>>
>>28407306
Ok I won't be updating the story today. Instead I'm going to write a birthday lewd when i wake up. I also thought of a name, let me know if you like it or not. I am closing the strawpoll, flutter butter won.
>>
>>28412637
Can you give a example please? It really would help.
>>
>>28413271
>That wasn't me.
Wait.
Then who was it?
>>
File: 1465527304155.jpg (249KB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
1465527304155.jpg
249KB, 1280x995px
>>28412717
That wasn't me but thank you! Honestly I've been here for awhile to, my favorite story's are Wardrobe Malfunction At Canterlot High, and the story where Anon is Twilight's dad because her mom got fucked during some summoning ritual. Sadly neither were complete... Fucking scruffy, W.M.A.C.H was just getting good!
>>
>>28413277
I have no idea.
>>
>>28413273
>>28413286
>my favorite [story's]
I think he meant this.
The plural form of 'story' is 'stories'
When you have a [y] at the end of a word, the typical plural form becomes [-ies], not [-'s]
>>
>>28413289
Can you tell us where you ended?
That would help
>>
>>28413286
I miss Amphetanon too.
>>
>>28407379
Here after the strawpoll... I also should use a different strawpoll site.
>>
>>28413357
Was ment for>>28413297
Sorry.
>>
File: Nice_try_Shell.png (3MB, 1155x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nice_try_Shell.png
3MB, 1155x1500px
>>28412465
>"Was it worth it, Shell?"
>>
>>28413357
So was this >>28407306 you?
>>
>>28413366
Yes, I'm sorry if i misunderstood the question.
>>
File: Let's_feel_our_ocean_breathe.png (3MB, 1500x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Let's_feel_our_ocean_breathe.png
3MB, 1500x1161px
>>28412749
>"Life starts with a sunny day..."
>>
>>28413370
"Are you blushing?"
>"N-no. Sunburn. That's all."
>>
>>28413370
Oh shoot. Erased her wings while sketched... one moment
>>
>>28413381
>Wings are missing
>Stolen by Twilight so she could be an alicorn
Draw this
>>
File: Lalaaaa....png (3MB, 1500x946px) Image search: [Google]
Lalaaaa....png
3MB, 1500x946px
Sadly colors kinda derped

>>28413410
By Celestia, so her best student could became an alicorn
First write it
>>
>>28413414
Are you happy to see me or are those steel rods in your saddle bag?
>>
>>28411623
That is actually absolutely fucking spot on for someone with pony ears.
Good twist: batponies don't do this, and other ponies see them as these unimpressed shitfuckers because of this.
>>
>>28412380
>Marshal is usually shorthand these days for Field Marshal or General Field Marshal, which is equivalent to a 5 Star General. They're generally the tip top of the command chain in European armies.
>And Marshal is an even more appropriate rank name for Equestria than most others, as it originally specified an officer who was in charge of the stables/horses/cavalry of a medieval lord. It literally translated as "horse servant".
>Constable also derives from a horse related rank, "Count of the Stables"

man i hope this gets incorporated in the next greens
>>
>>28413414
>Be Princess Celestia, at the beach today
>Luna's here with you too, sleeping on her towel
>You're doing beachy things
>Like eating icecream and building castles out of sand
>A castle over luna, with twisty passages that are all alike
>If she won't play with you, you'll play with her instead
>While you are digging up sand for the second gardener's play theater you find something interesting.
>A pair of somethings, in fact.
>You've found a pair of wings!
>They're stuck to something a bit deeper inward in the sand clump you're levitating, so you tug and jiggle them to get them free.
>They're still stuck.
>Damnit sand pile, you will not defeat best princess today!
>You pull much harder on the wings and they are torn free.
>You compress the sand and put it in place, you'll fuse the surface later to make sure it stays where it's meant to be.
>For now, though, you're inspecting your newly discovered buried treasure.
>They're a bit too small to fit a pony as tall as you, but they are still quite nice.
>Maybe they'd fit Twilight?
>You do need to get her a souvenier, since she is stuck in Ponyville dealing with something or another and couldn't come to the beach.
>They'd probably look very nice on her if you gave them a new coat of paint.
>You'll give them to her next time you see her.
>Having made up your mind, you put your treasure in your portable treasure chest and return your sand castle.
>>
>>28413475
Did...did Anon just rob a sand grave?
>>
>>28412441
Bombshell wearing a tuft enhancer. Basically a wig for your chest.
>>
File: 14708745141932.jpg (92KB, 604x537px) Image search: [Google]
14708745141932.jpg
92KB, 604x537px
>>28413414
gj sis++
I'm trying my best to resist temptation and not turn it into bombshell having flashbacks
>>
>>28413495
Princess Celestia just removed Bombshell's wings and plans to give them to Twilight as a beach souvenir. She did this while she was casually constructing an enormous, town-sized palace as a maze to trap her sleeping sister in.
>>
>>28413513
That...yeah that sounds like a prank she would do.
>>
>>28413512
Do it anyways, I want some flashbacks.
>>
>>28413512
Do it

>>28413502
'kay, I'll try to do it
>>
>>28413518
>>28413519
but I need to wri-i-ite and I'm sick and time is running out and stuff
ok sises
>>
>>28413532
YOU N DO IT! PUMP THOSE TEATS LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
>>
>>28413300
Same. His story was great. I hope he's okay wherever he is.
>>
File: 1472242156655.gif (2MB, 310x245px) Image search: [Google]
1472242156655.gif
2MB, 310x245px
>>28413571
I think the propeller got him... Or worse he got a life!
>>
>>28413619
I like to think that once writers die, they are subjected to torture by boat propeller and given printouts of the endings to unfinished stories they want to read but the font size is just small enough that the words seem clear but are not clear enough to read.
>>
Got bored, who wants to see a non-kinderquestia story with Sunbutt and Moonbutt?
>>
File: 2016-08-25.jpg (110KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-25.jpg
110KB, 850x566px
>>28413694
Actually, it's one propeler for every person that wanted to read more (-1 for Durnk because Durnk is too nice for this shit).

>>28413716
do it filly
>>
>Been a while since you've arrived to Equis.
>Other than the strange talking animals, everthing seems to be the same as earth.
>Or rather.
>The dark ages of western civilization.
> You've been working at a barber's for a while now, cutting hair and stitching wounds.
>You don't exactly have the equipment you used to have, but at least the pay's good.
"All right Mrs Hang Dry, just make sure you keep of the bad leg and soak it in warm water twice a day. It should stop aching."
>"Thank you young man, it's nice to see such an knowledgeable boy."
"Thank you Mrs Hang Dry, have a safe trip home."
*rumble*
"ugh, that was the last one, Clean Cut I'll be heading home now."
>"I expect to find that sweet piece of rump here before sunrise young man."
"And I'm not working a second more unless you pay me more"
>The both of you share a short laugh.
>You stare at her with a smile on your face.
>It takes a while for it to sink in.
>"Oh, right. Here's your pay for the week.
See you in the morning."
"Thanks Clean Cut. I'll see you tomorrow."
>You take some time weighing the pouch in your hand.
>This is your pay
>The same pay you're going to spend on booze.
>Whoo somebody's gonna get smashed tonig-
*sob* *sob*
>Shit
>It's non of your business Anon. Just move on.
>"B-But you need some too, Celly."
>"It's okay Lulu, you take it. We still have some more, see?"
>Just a couple of gutter rats, that's all.
>"I know the bag's empty Celly, I checked last night."
>"Then I'll just go get some more later. It's fine"
>Yeah, just ignore it and keep walking.
>"The-they'll kill you if they catch you stealing again."
>Keep walking down that road you son of a bitch, you barely have enough cash to feed yourself.
"What's going on here?"
>Guess who's not drinking tonight?
>The white one scrambles to her feet.
>"N-nothing sir, don't mind us."
>She has a horn. Unicorn? No, wings too.
>Peculiar
>>
> Anon is just like a stallion, attracted to mean mares
> Worse yet, they just use him and leave him
> Or so Anon's friends and secret admirers think
> Anon just likes to make haughty mares beg to be rutted
> He also somehow redeems them a little, because emotion based magic is abundant and powerful
> The mares also develop a bit of a maledom fetish

Huh. That makes me think of

> Be Mare lucky enough to snag a stallion
> Slowly find out about each other's fetishes
> Stallion reluctantly agreed to try maledom
Big Mac seems like a good fit for this little idea.
>>
>>28413727
"What's this I hear about stealing?"
>"Nothing sir, were were just kidding, that's all."
>She's painful to look at, skin with patchy white fur that clings to her frame. Skeletal frame. Her stomach were sunken in. Her wings lacked any

plumage as many of the feathers have fallen off. You doubt she is even capable of proper flight. Hell, if she laid still you would've thought she was a corpse.
>The dark blue one behind her begins to sob. She's no better off. Slightly smaller, and her leg was in a makeshift cast.
>You just had to be the nice guy didn'tcha.
>Fuck you, brain.
>Suck a dick, heart.
"Come on, let's get you someplace with a roof. It's going to rain soon."
>"No. We'll be fine on our own."
>Well, color you surprised, this one's got some spirit in her. But the growling thunder overhead reminds you of the situation at hand.
>Sighing, you pick up the blue one. And you feel a soft butt against your side.
>It was so soft, you almost missed it.
>"Put her down. NOW"
>You look down to the bundle of hungry and crying in your arms. You pull aside the bandages on the cast and lo and behold, it's infected. She wouldn't last the week out here.
>You keep feeling a soft prodding at your side as the white one attempts to impale you over and over again.
>"Why can't you ponies just leave us be?."
>Tears begin to drip down her face.
"She needs medical attention. I'm going to take her with me, whether you follow is up to you."
>You begin walking back towards the direction of your home.
>You hear a soft weak trotting behind you.
>She was crying.
>badfeelsfilly.
>>
>>28413743
>You arrive at your home, a dinky little house near the outskirts of town.
>It's not much, but it's home.
>You carry the blue one in leave the door open for whitey.
"Shut the door behind you."
>You place the blue one on the couch gently, taking care not to disturb her wound.
"What's your name Dear?"
>You turn around to rummage for the medicine you need. Coriander, Sage, Thyme, and some cinnamon just to be sure.
>The door shuts shortly after. You hear the soft clip clop of hooves stop.
"Come on, I need to know what to call you. Can't go calling you dear the whole time. You're a pony."
>"I... I-I'm Luna"
>Rule #1: Learn the patient's name, it creates a false sense of aquaintance and puts the patient at ease when you call them by name.
>Water set to boil, sterilize the scizzors, lancet, forceps, canula, needle holder, glass bowl, and gloves.
>You begin pounding the leaves into a mash and look over to the white pony.
"How about you? What's your name"
>She remains silent.
"C'mon I need to call you something."
>The white pony refuses to talk to you.
"Well, fine. Listen to me, I need your help."
>She refuses to look you in the eye.
>You walk over to her and use both your hands to cup her cheeks, turning her head gently to face yours, but she just shuts her eyes. She smells pretty bad.
"Look at me, pony"
>She opens her eyes and you can see the fear in them. Fear and distrust. It reminds you of the earthquake back in 2017. So many orphans.
"That pony's life is in danger and I'm going to need your help if I'm going to help her. If this situation continues, she's going to experience a high fever that will destroy her brain or kill her altogether. So I need to know now. Can I rely on you to help her?"
>You feel her try to nod softly in your hands.
>>
>>28413443
>unimpressed shitfuckers
just like batman
>>
>>28413757
LINK YOUR POSTS TOGETHER DAMN IT!
>>
>>28413746
"Good, I see you have a horn, that means you can do magic, yes?"
>She nods slightly
"I need you to hand me my tools when I ask for them. Just lift up and send them my way. Can you do that?"
>She nods again.
"Come, I need you to remember the names of the tools."
>Water's boiling, you take the bottle of the alcohol you distilled.
>God this is going to cost you.
>No
>You don't regret this, a patient is a patient.
>You pour over half the bottle of alcohol onto the tray.
"White, take the tools and put them into the tray."
>She obeys and slowly brings the tools out from the kitchen and onto the tray.
>Equipment sterilized, you go to the patient.
"So, Luna, I'm going to asse- check your wounds. Now I'm going to tap the wounds and you tell me where it hurts, got it?"
>"Y-yes"
>You remove the makeshift cast and bandages and check the injury.
>No skeletal fracture
>Good
>Wounds are badly inflamed, that's bad. Some abscesses under the skin.
>Have to cut those out.
"I'm going to start tapping now."
>"Okay"
>Tapping down her injured leg you are greeted with sounds of discomfort.
>Still feels pain, good.
"Alright, now, I'm need you to breathe this in. It's going to numb you, so it doesn't hurt as much."
>You take out the sterilized bowl and drip some ether into it, then take some fire and put it beneath the bown, slowly heating the ether.
"Take deep breaths, slowly, that's right."
>Luna begins to go limp and you help her back onto the bed as she slowly drifts into the land of dreams.
>"What did you do to her!?" You hear the voice from behind you exclaim.
"Sshh, we'll need her unconcious for this. Are you ready?"
>She reluctantly nods
>>
>>28413768
"All right, hand me the lancet."
>You make a small incision, breaking the dermis and epidermis. Pus begins to seep out.
"Wipe"
>A clean cloth is handed to you and you immediately begin soaking up the pus.
>An hour passes.
"I need the canula."
>You insert it slowly, draining the pus from the sub-dermal abscess into a pan.
"Sterilize this" you say, handing her the canula.
>Below you, Luna begins to stir and groans out in discomfort.
"She's waking, Ether and gauze"
>Another two hours pass in the same manner.
"Lancet, sterilize the second set of forceps and get me the first set"
"Wipe"
"Okay, the forceps and the needle holder. Sterilize this pair of gloves and get me another."
>You can tell that White is on her last foot... hoof.
>But you're close to done, just the last incision to sew up.
>Carefully...
>And you're done.
---
I'm done, leave me some thoughts.

>>28413765
Sheesh, turn off your caps.
>>
>>28413772
Is a good
>>
>>28413772
And why the hell are your posts being deleted?
>>
>>28413780
Made a mistake of not linking and some guy shouted at me.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/PfLtzF9U
>>
>>28413772
The white one knew what all the mediciney things were called. This feels weird.
Ok otherwise.
>>
>>28413800
>"Come, I need you to remember the names of the tools."
I should have been more clear.
Sorry. I didn't see the need to elaborate.
>>
>>28413810
Shit, went right over it. I blame my sickness,
Still, I expected her to stumble just once or smth.
Never assisteed someone in an operation, but I'd bet I'd do at least something wrong if it was my first time and I had to be explained the names of the tools.
has she done this before?
>>
>>28413821
Who knows? Maybe she's just a quick study?
>>
>>28413821
But you're right, she should have. I just didn't want Anon to shout at her.
And it's a pain to sterilize medical tools.
>>
>>28413772
Will there be more of this? I am enjoying it.
>>
>>28407306
>Your
>You're
These are different words.
>>
>>28413828 >>28413824
Don't fret, sis.
Lookign forward to more stuffs.
>>
>>28413846
I know that, you're = you are, your= something that belongs to you. Right? Can you post the line i messed up on?
>>
>>28413857

Think >>28413846 noticed this line:

>>Your going to ask him!
>>
>>28413870
Fuck... Sorry my bad.
>>
>>28413716
I've been hoping for a non kindergarten equestria story for what feels like two years at this point.

Please, do the thing. I'm sure not the only one who wants this story.
>>
>>28413619
Wherever he is, I hope he's happy. His story made me smile.
>>
HELIANON WHERE ARE YOU?!
I NEED MORE HOBBY ANON.
>>
>>28413843 >>28413853 >>28413894
I have actually planned out a long storyline for this one and plan to write it over the course of my semester break.
Along with the cooking story and another bug story I wanted to write many, many threads ago.
N-not that I'm telling you to make you happy or anything...
You bakas.
>>
>>28413908
HELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
GIMME MORE CHANGELING ROBOTS!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
please? pretty please?
>>
>>28413927
Careful with that. Propellers are attracted to the smell of plans and long storylines.
>>
>>28413946
Don't be silly propellers aren't real.
The're just made up so that kiddie writers go to bed early.
You're delusasdbhfglbhagblihby24g24rliyvh2thawfro87t23r54iubfewrf89awrt7wey678qwt7waryh65
>>
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU ANONYMOUS.
WE ARE PREPARED TO PURGE YOU.
WE ARE PROPELLER.
WE ARE ETERNAL.
WE ARE EVERYWHERE.
WE ARE BEHIND YOU.
>>
>>28413946
Nonsense! I write my shit as I go along, and I only nearly literally figuratively met the propeller only recently!
Probably why I never get shit done because I write it as I go
>>
>>28412441
>Spitfire giving Anon a tongue-bath while making horse noises
>>
>>28412674
>Guys stop saying I'm good
You're welcome, by the way
>>
>>28413946
At least they are avoiding drawfags if they don't have any way too long greens r-right?
>>
>>28413989
BGF died, you didn't....
>>
Amphetanon, come back to us
>>
>>28413772
Good stuff, please continue!
>>
>>28413953
>TasteTheNon has information to indict propellers
>Mysteriously decides to commit suicide with two different guns from 4 feet away, 5 minutes apart
>>
File: image.jpg (717KB, 1760x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
717KB, 1760x853px
>>28414123
>Two different guns
>>
>>28414152
>And also a barbell fell on his throat
>>
>>28413963
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28412441
Twist, Button Mash, and Silver Spoon glaring at Diamond Tiara who is raising her nose at them with arms crossed while soda is spilling all over their table of D&D stuff in front of them. I liked the image of that in Frosty's story last thread.
>>
>>28414231
I loved that story, it reminds me of this one-off campaign I was running for a bunch of friends and a jackass acquaintance.
Wasted 2 hours of our lives.
>>
This thread has good quality writefaggotry, keep it up based anons.
>>
>>28414324
Holy shit this is disgusting
>>
>>28414262
Most everyone has experienced the moment where the line between 'you're new' ends and 'well now you're just being an asshole' gets crossed. Diamond Tiara was the perfect RGRE filly to do it.
>>
>>28414324
Don't take this the wrong way, but go to a request thread.
>>
File: not_rgre_enough.jpg (145KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
not_rgre_enough.jpg
145KB, 480x620px
>>28414324
>>
>>28414324
>Elves

Get those fucking long-eared faggots out of here
>>
>>28414324
I'm failing to see how it's rgre related. And in draw thread anons will do that request faster (and much better)

On a side note, shouldn't pony equivalent of elfs be deers in theory?
>>
>>28414340
>"lol ew girls"
>>
>>28414344

>>28412441
>>"Anything to draw?"

Maybe read a bit before posting, fampai.
>>
>>28414501
See this: >>28414350
>>
>>28414526
Since when has this thread been RGRE enough? This is "fussy mares not liking being doted on in public" the general.
>>
>>28414501
This >>28414461
To pencil: Deer are assholes.
They think they're sooo much better.
Why do you think it's called "the unification of the 3 tribes" and not the unification of Equines and Deer?

>>28414536
Just leave, please. Come back when you've cooled off a bit.
>>
File: bonstare.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bonstare.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>28414536
Since I came back.
>>
>>28414461
>>28414380
>Deer are Elves.
>Or, rather, Mer.
>Different kinds of deer are different Mer
>Caribou are orcs.
>>
>>28414550
>Rgre isn't very rgre any more
>"p-please get out!"
One thing though: prove me wrong. When was the last time any of the good writefags posted here with more than a three-post short?
>>
>>28414501
>>28414526
To be perfectly honest, not all of old request were rgre enough, but more greens context related (or even random edits and memes sometimes) and that's fine. But in that case drawthread will do it better than me. And I'm slow at digital anyway
>>
>>28414572
I wish we got more idea prompts. Not enough writers in this thread.
>>
>>28414570
Let's see.
>>28413727
>>28413743
>>28413746
>>28413768
>>28413772
Look buddy, Just saying, Pencil's not going to give you your drawing. Like he said >>28414572, you're better off going to a draw thread.
>>
>>28414572
I don't understand. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you said "can I draw anything", then an Anon asked you to draw something, and then you said "go to a request thread". Like if you don't want to draw something, just say it.
>>
>>28414590
I'm trying Anon, But muh exams. I seriously need to study now. But I keep coming back.
>>
>>28414603
>quoting yourself exclusively
kek
>"so what happened to all the good writefags"
>>"UH I'M HERE DID YOU NOT NOTICE"
>>
>>28414610
Good luck friendo, do well on your exams.
>>
>>28414618
His writing checks out.
>>
>>28414603
>"Pencil's not going to give you your drawing"
>someone has a problem with me
>it must be one person; no two or more people could possibly disagree with me
>>
>>28414633
>Name the five sexiest most intelligent people in the room
>"Me, me, me, me, and me."
>>
>>28414631
Thanks Anon, your encouragement means the world to me.
>>
>>28414609
I just know my skill limits in digital, honestly. And redrawing that in pencils will definitely take too much time and will end up like my previous attempts in nsfw requests for that thread (i.e. badly lined and on bad paper). But I'm puzzled why everyone reacted with such harshness to anon who requested that edit, pic isn't even bad, even silly-hentai-quotes could kinda work with pons if adapted right. Did I missed something?
>>
>>28414706
>But I'm puzzled why everyone reacted with such harshness to anon who requested that edit, pic isn't even bad, even silly-hentai-quotes could kinda work with pons if adapted right. Did I missed something?
The request is honestly request-thread level bad.
>>
>>28414706
Because Anons smack down that which they don't approve. They don't care if the thread suffers because of them, the only important thing is that they're "right".
>>
>>28414706
anon posted the request.
some anons told him to go bugger off.
he refused and said the good writefags are gone
taste signed checks.
>>
>>28414603
What's your problem?
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783KB, 802x523px) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783KB, 802x523px
>>28414380
Not wanting to impregnate an elf wirh superior human seed. What wrong with you senpai?
>>
fucking hell since when has rgre turned into whining centeral. its seems every few threads get derailed because one faggot either didnt get what he wanted or someone spergs out because an idea he didnt like an idea in a promt.
>>
>>28414773
>he refused and said the good writefags are gone
Actually I haven't said anything. I just thought the dumb hentai lines were funny. I'll not make another request since it causes the thread to become this bad.
>>
>>28414798
the last few words in this is a good example of why you should never post when sleep deprived.
>>
>>28414800
sorry
>>28414706
someone else said the good writefags were gone
fixed it.
>>
>>28414800
Sorry if I was an asshole Anon.
Something Anon said just ticked me off.
The caffeine is getting to me.
We cool?
>>
>>28414773
I love the ego in this thread. The idea that more than one person might not like someone or something is foreign to you guys.
>"Oh a bunch of posts screaming about something"
>"No you guys it's perfect in every way, it must be one salty Anon who is trolling for keks!"
>>
>>28414461
>On a side note, shouldn't pony equivalent of elfs be deers in theory?
Yes, as both elves and deer are utter cocks when left to their own devices so they require subjugation. Thankfully, as prey species, submission comes to them naturally.
>>
Jesus you guys, really? Did you really let two or three assholes get under your skin like this? You dumb niggers, this all should have ended after exactly one post when you all started ignoring the trouble-starter.
>>
>>28414836
That's the way an anonymous posting board works Anon, all Anons look the same and sound the same, if you want identity confusion to be cleared up, then all Anons need to trip but that's not what anons come here for. They come here to be anonymous, so the issue will persist.

>>28414854
This
>>
>>28410131
>>28410090

What about a yandere husbando?

>tfw you will never hide the bodies of the stallions you killed for getting too close to your herd.
>>
File: 1469033702481.png (189KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469033702481.png
189KB, 1440x720px
>>28414800
Hey, if I were good at digital, I would did it, line IS funny enough for pony edit. That's why I suggested to ask drawthread, to see it's done, and by better drawfags. And I'm sorry about how everyone started to act for no reason. Where is LaP dad and his "go to sleep Anons" when it's needed?
>>
>>28414800
Welcome to RGRE, by the way.
>>
>>28414884
That's the thing. You didn't say anything like that and when you suggested going to a drawthread, it sounded like you were telling him to fuck off.
>>
> Be Luna, Princess of Night, Moon, and Melancholy
> Admittedly, that last one was not an official title, but it may as well be
> Few ponies stayed up past beddy bye time, save those in the glittering cities
> And those were the rudest ones
> No, yours was a solitary existence, comforted haphazardly by your sister and the young elements
> And of course, the whispers from the stars
> Those same stars that soothed your fury in exile, and reluctantly told you the secrets of breaching your prison
> This night, they whispered another secret
> They too know loneliness, and shared a spell crafted from silence and longing
> You speak the words now, a fragile hope burning in a glass heart
"I sing of one based in logos, bound in fasces! I call he of a thousand faces and none! Emerald and ebon, I whisper for the one whose countenance graces no canvas! Come to me, whose measure of power lies in secret! Come to me, who feels the lack of a lover! Come to me, from your land of foreign iconography!"
> The silence of night swallows your words, deep and endless
> You wait breathlessly, hoping, dreading
> You blink
> From the closing of your eyes to their opening, the world flickers
> Before you stands an eerie figure, tall, dark, swathed in strange clothes
> L-lewd
> Its featureless face regards you stoically
> You take a hesitant step forward
> Its face parts low, a tempting pair of lips opening
> "Writefag reporting. What would you like?"
> His voice is low and pleasant, melting some of your tension, sparking a warmth in your cheeks
"What is your name, writefag?"
> He bows with inequine grace
> "I have many names, so many that you could trip on them. For you, though, I am called Anonymous."
> You lick your lips
"What are you willing to do, Anonymous?"
> He grins
> "I am formed of longing, pretty pony. Formless, endless, malleable. I am willing to do, to be anything. I need only to please you. Speak your desires, dark or light, savory or grotesque."

I dunno after this
>>
>>28414944
So... Are you taking requests?
>>
>>28414964
More like introducing the idea of Anon as a mutable existence that mares can summon for whatever /d/eviance they desire.
>>
>>28414964
No, go to a drawthread.
>>
>>28414944
"THOU MUST CONSUME ALL OF THE EGGS"
>>
>>28414925
And I'm sorry for that. I should have explain that I'm not good enough for such edit in the first place instead of just suggesting to ask drawthread. And now I even want to see it's done despite how some anons reacted

>>28414944
Anon-incubus? Or anon genie-like creature?
>>
>>28415002
>Cakes, to piss of Celestia.
FTFY
>>
>>28413727
>*sob* *sob*
that was lazy as fuck man.
>>
>>28415032
To be fair, the greentext format is pretty lazy too. It's the barebones of a story minus things like paragraphs and lengthy descriptions.
>>
>>28415020
Third option. Cosmic eldritch psychovore.

>>28415095
Not necessarily. Greentext goes in depth when it needs to. Greentext is good at fusing narration and internal monologue in a format that reads quickly. Starting each sentence on a new line makes the story feel less densely packed.
>>
>>28415095
anon
if its lazy by greentext standards than its LAZY
>>
Writefag here. I've been writing here and in other threads for something like a year and a half now and I can't get into it any more. It used to be fun but it feels like a chore now. Anything I write lacks energy and substance. I'd like to post here more, but I just can't force anything out. Should I seek inspiration elsewhere or should I give up and move on

blogpost over
>>
I have come with a cruel gift:

http://pastebin.com/J6i74iiW

RGRE Snippets I wrote that are too short or unfinished to make into a full pastebin.
>>
>>28415213
This writefag is not
>>28415219
, to be clear.
>>
>>28415231
Blogpost writefag here. This is true, I am not >>28415219.
>>
>>28415213
Just quit.
>>
>>28415213
Write only because you want to, not because you feel obligated to. It should be fun, not a chore so it may be best to walk away. I do hope that inspiration strikes you and that you come back, but you do what's best for you.
>>
>>28415261
Should I namefag to say goodbye, or do the thing where I stop posting without warning and never update my pastebin?
>>
>>28414380
Hey LaP, just wanted to say to you I've just finished reading your namesake story. That was some really good stuff man, even from the point of view of a dyel like me.
>>
>>28415281
Up to you. But a good-bye may not necessarily be forever. Hell, Aether came back and posted a story after a 3 year hiatus, even if it was just for one story. Again, do what you think is best. We'll miss your stories, but I have a feeling that you'll still be around, and even that is appreciated.
>>
>>28415032
>>28415095
>>28415185
Thanks for your comments.
Will try my best to improve.
Thanks for reading my green too.
>>
>>28415281
make a paste on your bin saying what you did say here, so people know why you stopped. Sorry to hear that btw, even if I have no idea who you are or what you wrote. Just do what you think it's best for ya.
>>
>>28412346
>Thinking this doesn't prove his point.
Shinning is a terrible officer. Never spends time with his troop.

>Get it, troop instead of platoon, cause they're cavalry.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9tYDV2dr

Shout-out to the like 10 Anons who got excited when I posted and liked my shit. Special shout-out to you, Frosty-sempai. I may have stopped writing, but I'll always be in your heart; just as you'll always be in mine. Sugoi kokoro doki-doki.
>>
>>28415367
PS sorry for being a faggot all those times. And also probably this time too.
>>
>>28415367
another one

gone forever
>>
>>28415367
You will always be my inspiration ApA senpai. I will miss you too.
Goodbye.
>>
>>28415367
Welp, one of the best writefags in the thread is now dead.
>>
>>28415367
Ooouch. I really do hope that you'll find your inspiration again someday, sempai. Maybe not even directly in rgre but still. So instead of goodbye I'll say "see ya". Take your time

And
>like 10 Anons
You giving yourself not enough credit, sis
>>
>>28415367
>>28415378
W-write-wife? I-It was you? No... I- No....

It's okay Pluggy-sempai, I understand completely. I've resonated with the thoughts you put in your bin many times over, now even. Don't worry, I'll tend to your propeller wounds... and maybe one day you'll recover enough, but take it at your own pace wifepai.
>>
>>28415367
Well, fuck. I wasn't expecting it to be you. I'm fucking sad now. Hope you'll stick around anyways.

>>28415408
we've lost too many.
>>
>>28415408
>>28415417
>>28415425
>>28415427
Keep on going strong, you guys. You got some real good writefags hopping on board right now, and you get more all the time. It was sincerely a joy to write for y'all. And I might not be writing, but I WILL be lurking. It isn't really goodbye.
>>
>>28415367
Well shit, was hoping this wouldn't happen. We'll miss your stories, but I'm sure you'll still stick around, right?
>>
File: BANG.jpg (125KB, 619x479px) Image search: [Google]
BANG.jpg
125KB, 619x479px
>>28415434
>>28415437
>when you make a post without having refreshed the page for 10 years
Oh god, now I'm sad.

W-write-horsebando... See you, Space Cowboy
>>
>>28415460
I'll be lurking this thread, Anon. And your heart.
>>
>>28414827
Writefag with an attitude.

I like it.
>>
>>28415367
Rip in piece, senpai. May a flight of pegasissies sing you to thy rest.
>>
>>28415570
>Sempai got his last wish and finally came inside of Rainbow Dash
inb4 writefag is dying and this is his way of saying goodbye
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 268x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 268x382px
>>28415483
A weight no one can carry...at least, not alone.
>>
File: 122348_original.jpg (41KB, 449x800px) Image search: [Google]
122348_original.jpg
41KB, 449x800px
>>28415483
Goodbye, sis. You almost got to the one-year-mark.
>>
>>28415611
Keep doing your thing, CoolKids.

>>28415639
M-Muh last plug image.... Shit, I didn't even realize I had been so close!
>>
File: rotorblades.jpg (104KB, 1499x590px) Image search: [Google]
rotorblades.jpg
104KB, 1499x590px
>>28413908
>>28413932
He is dead, died at the hands of the boat propellers evil brother.
>>
>>28415771
Is that one of them new airboats?
>>
>>28415771
>>28413932
B-But it was Frosty who wrote that.
>>
File: Usain Bolt.png (237KB, 456x500px) Image search: [Google]
Usain Bolt.png
237KB, 456x500px
>>28415777
No, frosty wrote Love and Powerlifting.
>>
>>28415777
That trip.
>>
>>28415803
I thought LaP wrote Frosty and ApA wrote Durnk?
>>
>>28413727
Is this about to be an Anon adopts the princesses when they are little story?

That is my absolute favorite kind of story. It's the only thing I like more than lewd.

unless it also becomes lewd later, I might die happy if that happens
>>
>>28415830
Thanks, nice to know that someone likes what I write.
It may be, we'll see as the story progresses.
Do you have any criticisms for the story?
I'll be glad to take them all.
So don't hesitate.
I'm in an improving mood today.

Thanks again for your criticism Anon. >>28415185
Kinda new to this so bear with me.
I'm reworking what I have now.
Hopefully it will be more descriptive when I'm done.

Do you guys think I should re-post after I'm done, or should I just update the pastebin.
>>
>>28415865
Update the pastebin.
And don't let the praise get to your head.
seriously, calm down a little.
>>
>>28415367
Fuck, you'll be missed, ApA-sempai. Seems only yesterday I came back to lurking RGRE and expressing interest in writefagging because of your works and a select few others, namely BNW and Frosty. Hope you'll come back or write any time in the future. I'll miss you, senpai. I hope you'll chase back that same lightning trapped in a bottle once you're done with uni.
>>
>>28415877
>>28415367
Why does everything I enjoy end up dying?
>>
>>28415367
Aw man, just when I encountered your stuff for the first time in the Thingpone thread. Oh well.

Good luck. You'll be back. Nobody just stops writing for good.
>>
>>28415873
How?
What do you mean calm down?
I don't get it.
Was it something I said?
>>
>>28415873
Sorry, I think I should go to sleep.
The caffeine and sugar is getting to me.
>>
>>28415893
Because anon touches himself?
>>
File: Mfw.png (493KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.png
493KB, 1200x807px
>>28415893
Because everything dies and ends one day. And you must be strong
>>
>>28415367
Bye ApA! Stick around and read some green if you wanna, and thanks for your silly butt fun stuff! I really liked the time when we all got together and then we were all in a circle and made a daisy chain of hoof holding, I never knew of such mutlihoof holding before!
>>
>>28413772
Fantastic.
>>
>>28415328
You do know that troops have platoons, right.
>>
File: apapony oh lord BZZZZ.png (189KB, 490x606px) Image search: [Google]
apapony oh lord BZZZZ.png
189KB, 490x606px
>>28415877
You must carry on my name, SSTH. You're the closest thing to a son I have. But seriously, your post felt very legitimate and heartfelt. Don't let the thread die while I'm gone, now.

>>28415893
see
>>28416107
We all have to face the darkness someday, SSTH.

>>28415926
don'tforgetyou'rehereforever.png
By the way, if you were at all curious, Thingpone was going to show up at Anon's door in pony-form and identify herself by saying "please don't hurt me" in Anon's voice. After that it would be the standard "you're the only one who knows about me, so I'm going to live here now to make sure you don't tell anyone and screw things over for me. If anyone asks, we're dating." approach I've read about. Thanks for reading my stuff, Anon. I really hope that you like it.

>>28415977
I didn't say it before, but welcome to RGRE! It's always nice to have new writers, and I like what you've written. I don't know how much that means when you consider that I'm about to fuck off from writing for a couple of months, but good job so far.

>>28416117
I'll be seeing you and all the other writefags around, Comfy. And keep that hoof-holding stuff to yourself, Comfy. I'm not sure if what we did was legal in the place that we did it.

I'm done blog-posting now. For realsies.
>>
File: 321588854.png (972KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
321588854.png
972KB, 1280x720px
>>28415367
>>28416509
We all get old. We get beat'an bruised, and we all slow down. Forcing through is good an'all, but sometimes it's best to know when to stop and take it easy.

But... if you should ever feel that spark again, that fire, we'll be here. We'll be here to see you pick up your guns again.
>>
>>28413273
I'll do better than an example, I'll do a quick run through a post for you, any words in [brackets] are fixed

>Be Twilight Sparkle.
>Why is Anon so hard headed.
>Not that you hate being carried, but if somepony saw you’d die.
>He is nice though.
>And everypony seems to think you’re a couple.
>Would it be so wrong if you were?
>He doesn’t act snobby like most colt’s now a [days].
>Your friends seem to like him so far. He even helped Applejack.
>Most [colts] would have just ignored her and Applebloom struggling.
>Your going to ask him!
“A-Anon?”
>”Yes Twilight?” He ask looking down at you with a smile.
“W-Would you… can we…”
>Come on mare! Mare up and ask him!
“WouldYouBeMyColtfriend!”
>Anon looks taken aback.
>Oh Celestia, you bucked up! He’s going to think you’re weird! He’ll never talk to you again!

>Be Anon
>Did Twilight just ask you to be her boyfriend?
>Maybe that wouldn’t be so bad.
>She seems chill, her friends are nice so far.
“Yes Twilight, I’ll be your ‘coltfriend’. “

>Be Twilight again.
>”Yes Twilight, I’ll be your ‘coltfriend'”
>He said yes? He said yes!
>You wrap your [hooves] around him and hug him tightly.
>You’re so happy!
>You finally got a coltfriend! You can go on [dates], get married, start a herd!
>You let him go and lay back in your new [coltfriend's] [arms].

coltfriend's is possessive, and needs the apostrophe, the rest are plural, and don't, incidentally hoofs is wrong too, it's hooves for the plural.
>>
>>28416509
>spoiler
I'm not ready. I don't know what to do. I can't take the mantle of Batman, I'm only Robin. I don't want to face the darkness. I already write so slow. See you, ApA. It'll be sad not seeing your trip and name, but you'll remain, lurking. I'll do my best, ApA. Keep it up, ApA, we'll be here, waiting.
>>
>>28413273
I feel your pain.

No matter how many times I learn I can never remember how the fuck to use semicolons.
>>
>>28416599
and again, that's just me doing a quick run through of proofreading, beyond that, syntax is fine, and your writing is good, it's just the little shit like that driving my inner grammar Nazi insane.

And goddamnit, I missed
>[You're] going to ask him!

Your: possessive, something belongs to you
You're: You are, this is the contraction you're looking for.

Easiest way to sort those two out is always write out 'you are', and replace it with the contraction as needed, or applicable.
>>
>>28416618
You could try being Nightwing.
>>
>>28416599
FFS, I should have spent more time actually proofreading that post, I missed colts on this line in my preliminary run through.

>He doesn’t act snobby like most [colts] now a [days].

It's what I get for rushing through, I suppose.
>>
Hey, I got another new, lewd, thing
>>
>>28416674
Hope this helps any of the writers in the thread, keep writing guys, we do appreciate it.
>>
>>28416714
Lay it on us, dad!
>>
>>28416714
>It was another quiet day in sleepy little Ponyville
>The air outside was hot, and just muggy enough to make it a chore to go outside
>Even though ponies had been complaining for days about it the local weather team had refused to do anything about the heat wave
>They might have said that it was because of some convoluted seasonal scheduling but you all knew that they just didn't want to do the extra work
>Stupid unions...
>Still, miserable weather not, there was work to be done for many of the town's inhabitants
>The smell of heat was in the air, as was the smell of sweat and fruit and melting chocolate
>The sounds of birds chirping could be heard in the background as ponies milled around the marketplace
>Merchants could be heard peddling their wares to passers-by while they used everything from fans to leaves to hunks of wood to fan themselves
>There was a quiet, ever-present murmur amongst the crowd as it moved and swayed and expanded and condensed
>Gossip, laughter, hurled insults; it all blurred together until it was nothing more than a jumbled mess
>Hooves slid and stomped and dragged against the dirt
>Every minute or so the sound of a cleaver slamming against a wooden cutter would rise above the noise
"A-Are you sure that you still w-want to do this?"
>"Hey, I'm the one waiting on you."
"I know, but I j-just want to make sure that you're a hundred percent okay with this."
>"Hon, I let you drag me all the way out here in this fucking awful heat. If that doesn't show how okay I am with this than nothing will."
"I-I know but--"
>"But nothing. Now, are we gonna do this or are we just going to sit here and sweat?"
>You are Twilight Sparkle, Element of Harmony, Princess of Friendship, and three-time yu-gi-poh regional champion
> It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel
>Both you and your husband Incognito were sitting on an old wooden bench that was smack dab in the middle of the entire market
>>
>>28416277
Cavalry units in the army atleast replace platoons with troops.
>>
>>28413716
>>28413894
The hell is Kindergarten Equestria?
>>
>>28416745
>The bench, a sagging, paint-chipped, uncomfortable thing that had probably been built a decade before you were born, was seated under an old maple tree
>The old maple's leaves were slightly wilted-- it had been a good week or two since there had been a good rain-- but even so it provided the two of you with a pleasant amount of shade
>It did absolutely nothing for the humidity, but it did keep the sun off the both of you
>Which was really nice...
>"Good morning Princess!"
>"Hiya, Twilight! Incognito!"
>"M'lady, m'sir!"
>You waved and smiled as ponies, laden with goods and wares, walked past
>It was a painted-on smile though, and your wave felt jerky and unnatural
>You were nervous
>No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't hold still
>Your heart was pounding in your chest
>Fear, indecision, eagerness were making your stomach do flips
>Your breathing felt shallow, and with each breath your mouth felt drier and drier
>Underneath that smile and that wave you were a mare that was about to do something that she had never done before
>Something that was VERY inappropriate and VERY stupid to do in public
>"Are you sure that there's not going to be any kids running around when we do this? I'm all for checking off another thing on the fetish bucket list, but I'm not about to fuck a kid up."
"S-School won't be out for a few h-hours, and Cheerilee isn't going to take them anywhere in t-this heat. I did the math last night; we have an eight-five point three-two-seven-six percent chance of no filly or colt under the age of eighteen seeing... us. We'll be fine."
>Pride made a mare do some crazy things
>Wars had been waged, whole families and clans had perished, cities had been destroyed, all in the name of pride
>You were a shameless history buff; time and time and time again you had read what it did to the ponies of the past
>You knew what to do to keep it pride from being your downfall
>>
>>28416781
>But here you were, sitting on this uncomfortable bench with your hubby, about to do something VERY stupid in the name of pride
>It had all started a few days ago
>You and the girls were sitting around chatting at Applejack's place
>It was a mare's night; just the six of you sitting around a campfire and burning things while you all drank far too much
>You know, like all marely mares did whenever they had free time
>And, as it always did whenever Applejack let you dip into her private reserve of Apple family hard cider, your chatter quickly turned to more intimate subjects
>The girls talked about the stallions that they were with or were talking to or had "seen" lately
>Most of it was relatively harmless; some kissing, groping, waking up to find a stallion underneath the covers
>One or two of you decided to be bold and set the scene of a three-way and even an orgy or two with expressive hoof-waves and descriptive, if slightly slurred, language
>A lot of it was a load of horse apples; you all knew it, there's no way that most of it couldn't be anything other than fantasy, but you all enjoyed listening to it
>In fact, you all went out of your way to congratulate the other on their obvious lie while thinking up a tale that would blow theirs out of the water
>It was fun talk, the kind of talk that young, hot-to-trot mares did whenever liquor warmed their bellies
>That was until it was your turn to start telling stories
>You, being the only married mare-- a HAPPILY married mare, thank you very much-- of the group, were always the one that the girls called horse apples on
>There's no way that you or your husband would rut on the countertop!
>Incognito wouldn't do something like that!
>He couldn't step outside without wearing enough clothes to cover every part of his body!
>He was a prude! Conservative!
>If you were lucky you'd be able to hold his hoof at night after the two of you locked the door and closed the blinds!
>>
File: TouchyTwi.jpg (112KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
TouchyTwi.jpg
112KB, 988x700px
>>28416818
>The girls, Rainbow and Applejack especially, would make sure to nudge you, giggling and grinning as your stories, which WERE true, were brushed off as nothing more than nonsense
>Yeah...
>As if half of the male Wonderbolts had flown all the way from Cloudsdale to Rainbow's house for an all-night orgy!
>That happened, but making love to your husband on your balcony underneath the stars was LUDICROUS!
>You knew that they were just twisting your teats
>They didn't mean anything by it, and you always made sure to give as good as you got where the teasing was concerned, but it was beginning to drive you NUTS!
>Just because you were married didn't mean that you and your husband were a couple of old fuddy-duddies!
>The two of you got down and dirty!
>You bucked like rabbits!
>You've had the privilege of seeing Cogy walk to your bathroom bow-legged after you had your way with him!
>You've ridden his cock while he sat on your throne!
>Cogy has licked your entire body clean after you've poured honey all over yourself!
>The two of had been working your way through the TENTH edition of the Pony Sutra for crying out loud!
>But no
>Innocent little Twilight and her big, too-pure-for-this-world stallion only eskimo kissed when they went to bed
>You had tried to ignore it, but it went on for weeks and weeks, then months and months, until you were SICK OF IT!
>So sick, in fact, that you finally decided to do something that would shut them the BUCK UP for good
>A plan
>A perfect, lewd plan that was perfectly lewd
>A plan that would show your friends just who had the biggest teats in town!
>For weeks you had been getting everything ready
>Checking every law in Equestria, talking to the local guard, having a nice chat with the mayor
>Cogy had been easy to persuade
>All you had needed to do was assure him that there weren't going to be any little ones running around and neither of you were going to get in trouble
>>
>>28416856
>Mayor Mare, with a human husband of her own, had gotten a kick out of your plan when you had told her, and had even gone out of her way to tell you when the market was busiest during the week
>You were a princess, so neither the law nor the guards were REALLY going to get in your way
>The citizens of Ponyville were another story, but if push came to shove you were sure everything would be alright
>Probably
>Maybe
>Definitely
>You were good, in the clear, ready for take-off
>Now all you needed to do was just buck up and DO it
>...
>You just needed to d-do it...
>Resting your hooves in your lap, you looked over at your husband and smiled as best as your frazzled nerves would let you
>Due to the heat, Incognito had decided to dress lightly today
>A pair of grey khaki shorts covered his lower body and a white muscle shirt covered his top
>Your husband, to get you worked up most likely, had made sure that the articles of clothing were two sizes too small for his large frame
>Because of the heat, they almost seemed to cling to his sweat-soaked form, hugging every curve in the best of ways
>You took a minute to let your gaze wander his body
>His broad shoulders, his thick chest, flat stomach, strong, mouth-wateringly thick legs
>You wetted your lips with your tongue when your eyes settled between his legs, where a very visible bulge could be seen in his pants
>Whoo...
>Whoo momma...
>You fanned yourself with a wing and bit your lip
>You could smell the sweat and the rich, thick musk that seemed to come off your Cogy in waves
>You could also detect the faint scent of his deodorant, the soap that he had used to clean himself off last night, his shampoo, the chewing tobacco that he liked to partake on occasion
>He smelled smoky and clean, sweet but salty
>No other pony, gryphon, minotaur, or even human smelled like him
>Your breathed in deeply, savoring your husband's one-of-a-kind scent
>>
>>28416883
>When your lungs were filled to the brim you held the breath for a few moments before exhaling
>You did this again, and again, and once more
>With each breath you could feel all of your fears and anxieties drain away
>The townsponies, your friends, your neighbors, your subjects, began to fade away
>There was just you, Incognito, and his scent
>A smile came to your face as you leaned against your Cogy and closed your eyes
>You rubbed your hind legs together, biting your lip when you began to feel a wetness that most certainly wasn't sweat begin to accumulate
"Hmm~"
>Your wing slipped around your husband's back, pulling him closer toward you
>You could hear him sniffing the air
>Though a human's nose was nowhere near as powerful as a pony's, you swear to Celestia that your husband was part blood hound
>Nine times out of ten he could tell if you were... excited; sometimes even before you knew
>It didn't matter how hard you tried to hide it, flapped your wings to blow away the smell, tucked your tail between your legs, even used magic to try to mask the scent, he'd know
>He'd know, and then he'd smile that smile that always made your legs turn to jelly and your heart ache in the best way
>"Somebody's already excited huh?" he muttered out of the corner of his mouth, leaning into you
>You giggled breathlessly, nuzzling his chest, bathing yourself in his scent
"I'm sitting next to the most beautiful stallion in the world. How can't I be excited?" you chirped
>You could feel the vibrations in your husband's chest as he chuckled a moment later
>"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere, Mrs. Sparkle."
>You cracked open an eye to look up at him
"Then why are you smiling, Mr. Sparkle?"
>Cogy's grin just widened
>Now the ponies in the market were gone
>There were no birds singing
>The air didn't even feel as humid
>There was just you and him
>Your wing slipped from Cogy's back to his head
>>
File: Hd0LzE9 (2).jpg (332KB, 1343x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Hd0LzE9 (2).jpg
332KB, 1343x1652px
>>28416903
>With a little tug you brought got him to lean down just as you leaned up
>His hand found your chin just as you puckered your lips, humming as you did so
>His lips looked so full, so lovely in this light
>You wanted to taste those lips, feel them against yours
>So you leaned up a little more and did just that
>In another world away, you could hear ponies playfully calling out to you, teasing and joking
>The corner of Cogy's lips twitched as he leaned into the kiss, tickling your neck and jaw with his fingers
>You giggled, rubbing your nose against his without breaking the kiss
>Cogy's blue eyes seemed to be shining as you stared into them
>They were breathtaking eyes; the kind of eyes that a mare could get lost in
>They were eyes full of love and mischief and joy and affection
>They were the eyes of Incognito Sparkle; your husband; the love of your life
>Your tongue darted out of your mouth as you hummed again
>You teased your husband's lips, and without hesitation he parted them and allowed your wet muscle to slip in inside
>"Hmm~"
>Cogy was never an aggressive kisser
>You never had to wage a war with your tongue to stay in his mouth
>He liked to let you lead the kiss, to explore, while his smaller, thinner tongue teased yours so that every few moments you have to stop your exploring and tease back
>Your hooves slipped around his neck as the fingers on his other hand danced across the small of your back
"Mmpth~"
>You began to put more into the kiss, using your tongue to guide Cogy's into your mouth
>Your husband let out a quiet groan as his fingers dug into your chin
>His eyes began to cloud as they slowly slipped closed
>The teasing and joking had gone silent, you noticed
>Ponies were no doubt looking away uncomfortably at your "little" display at affection
>Some were probably red-faced, others were might have been making a conscious effort to look everywhere but where you were sitting
>>
>>28416940
>Cogy's tongue began to explore your mouth just as a bead of your drool, mixed with his, began to slide down your chin
>Small and thin his tongue might be, but even so you found yourself shivering as it traced the edges of your teeth
>Somepony gasped as you let out another groan, flapping your wings
>This was not how a princess was supposed to act in public, the gasper was no doubt thinking
>A kiss like that was something meant for a more private setting, not out here were all these ponies could see!
>And what was that smell?
>Was the princess AROUSED?
>What was wrong with her?
>Didn't she know that ponies were looking right at her?!
>Suddenly, a gentle breeze swept through the market
>It washed over you, causing your mane to sway and tickling your feathers
>You let out another, not-so-quiet groan, rubbing your back legs together a little more firmly
>This was happening
>You were going to do this with your husband, in front of all of these ponies
>And, at that moment, you couldn't help but find yourself getting excited
>Very. Excited.
>Breaking the kiss with a gasp, you held your husband at hoof's length
>The two of you were breathing hard
>Your face felt warm and you could see a bright blush on Incognito's face
>Looking down between his legs, you could also see that his shorts were now straining to hold back the beast hidden in them
>Leaning toward it, you breathed in deep through your nose
>There was that smell of sweat, but along with it the heady, very distinct scent of an aroused human
>It was an otherworldly smell; a smell that could, and had, on multiple occasions, leave an entire roomful of mares feeling hot and VERY bothered
>You pulled your wings back up to your sides
>A growl escaped your throat as you looked back up at your husband
"Legs. Spread'em."
>You hopped off the bench while Cogy did as you said, spreading his legs nice and wide
>His cock throbbed through his pants
>The sight of it sent a jolt of need through your body
>>
>>28416973
>"What the buck are they doing...?"
>"They can't be doing what I think they're doing, are they...?"
>"Don't they know that ponies are watching...?"
>"In all of my years I've never seen a member of royalty act like this!"
>"WHOO! Tear it up, Sparklebutt!"
>Leaning down, letting yourself be swept up in Cogy's scent, you unbuttoned his pants with your mouth
"Hmm~ You smell so good, hon," you murmured, pressing your nose against his bulge and taking a long sniff
>Cogy twitched, but said nothing as you began to pull his pants down
"Come on... stupid pants.. get off..."
>Your husband, ever the helpful stallion, made your job easier by lifting his butt into the air and wiggling his hips
>With some aggressive, impatient pulling, you eventually managed to yank his khakis down and toss them away, leaving your husband in nothing but his underwear
>At the tip of his length you could see a wet spot on the underwear
>You chuckled at the sight, your tail flicking as you nosed his whole length
>His breath caught in his throat, and the quietest of moans could be heard escaping his lips
>You chuckled under your breath, nostrils flaring
>It looked like your hubby was enjoying this just as much as you
"Yes, yes, yes..."
>Cogy let out a groan, rolling his hips as you tugged at the bottoms of his undergarments
>You could taste the sweat soaking them; that salty, delicious flavor that always tickled your tastebuds
>You took your time tugging the boxers down, enjoying the inch after inch of flesh that was exposed to not only you but half of Ponyville
>Just like with the rest of his body, Cogy's groin was shiny with sweat
>It glistened off the sun as you tugged those boxers lower and lower
>The skin was pristine, most of it perfectly smooth except a small patch of hair that your husband liked to keep
>>
>>28417005
I cannot put into word how hard I came
>>
>>28417005
Some mares liked it when their stallions, human stallions especially, get things completely shaved down there, but you liked a bit of hair on your man
>It made you feel like you were rutting a stallion, not some colt that just got his cutiemark
>...
>And speaking of cutiemarks...
"Did you really cut out my cutiemark into your pubs?" you asked, looking up at your husband
>Cogy just grinned at you
>"Hey, it was either that or an arrow, and I think that the star thingy looks better," he told you
>You snorted and shook your head, but smiled all the same
>If you really thought about it, it was REALLY flattering that he'd do something like that for you
>But you were spending too much time enjoying the scenery
>Time to get to the main course...
>Cogy groaned again as your cheek brushed against his cloth-covered length
>You could feel his cock throb against your fur as he rolled his hips again with a little more force
>"Stop messing and tug those fuckers down, Twi," he groaned, covering his face with a hand. "I swear to god if you keep teasing I'm going to kick your purpl--"
>With one last hard tug, Cogy's underwear fell down to his legs
>His cock, freed from its VERY cramped prison, slapped against your jaw
>Cogy's breathing hitched and it throbbed again, sending it bouncing against the tip of your nose, coating it with a bead of pre cum before it settled, its tip pointed up toward the sky
"Hmm~"
>His length was a long, thick, swollen thing
>Long, fat veins traveled up and down the length
>At the tip was a fat mushroom-like purplish head
>Below were a pair of mouth-wateringly large, cum-filled balls
>From where you were it looked larger than life, massive; the kind of cock that your friends only bragged about in their wildest dreams
>And. It. Was. Yours.
>"What is she doing to that poor colt?!"
>"Somepony should say something!"
>"Where's the guard?! Shouldn't they be trying to stop this?"
>"Oh my... Out here like this..."
"There's my big boy," you cooed
>>
>>28417027
>Your wing extended slowly
>Cogy was staring at it through his fingers
>For a moment, as your wing drew closer, his body tensed up, before he took a deep, shaky breath and he relaxed
>You winked up at him
"I know how much you love my wings, hon," you cooed. "So why don't we have a little fun with them before we REALLY give these ponies a show~?"
>Cogy opened his mouth to say something just as your wing wrapped around his length
>His eyes widened, and his body jerked in surprise
>"thejbrkeje!"
>With a simple squeeze, his entire length was smothered in your feathers
>As you did that, you leaned down and began to clean his sack with your tongue
>"OhfuckingChrist!"
>The muscles in Cogy's legs and stomach rippled as he gasped
>His cock jumped in your wing, coating it with a healthy dollop of pre
"Do you like that, hon?" you asked, your voice husky. "Does that feel good? Do you like feeling my feathers on your b-big, fat c-cock?"
>You began to slowly stroke him
>Extending your other wing, you also began to tickle his tip
>Your BIG, human jerked again, a high-pitched mewl escaping his throat
>"F-Fuck..."
>As your wings worked his cock, your mouth was also busy
>Salt danced across your tongue with each lick, each kiss
>Cogy's scent, his musk, was most potent down here
>You could practically TASTE the pheromones that were quickly turning your brain to mush
>They left you panting, hot, and wanting more and more and more
>You began to roughly lap at his sack with long, broad strokes, not caring who would see or how much noise you made
"Are my feathers soft? Does my mouth feel good?" you asked, breathing hard. "Does my Cogy want to shoot his warm, thick c-cum all over my f-feathers?"
>You began to quicken your strokes, twisting and tightening your wing around him
>The tip of your other wing was still focused on his leaking cockhead
>Cogy's hands open and closed as he whined again
>>
File: Awsum.png (687KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Awsum.png
687KB, 1024x1024px
>>28417063
mfw
>>
>>28417063
>>28417063
>You continued to lap at his sack, even though it every inch of it was already coated with your spit
>You couldn't stop
>His taste was too much
>You couldn't get enough of it
>Cogy tried to reach down, to grab your head, but with a spell you forced his arms against the back of the bench
"Ah, ah," you chided, licking your lips. "None of that. You just let your Twilight take care of you~"
>You looked up at your wings to see that they absolutely coated in cum
>The pearly white substance contrasted sharply with your purple
>It was going to be a pain to get out of your feathers, you knew
>Your husband was a very virile, healthy stallion
>Every single time that you made love with him, be it with your mouth, your wings, your hooves, or your marehood, he'd cum bucket loads
>And by looking at how your wings were already coated, it looked like you were going to receive an especially large load today
>Not that there was ANYTHING wrong with that
>"Y-Yeah, hon," Cogy gasped. "Just l-like that... Just like t-th--ohgod!"
>You were going to have to spend hours cleaning every feather, nevertheless
>Popping them into your mouth, licking them until the salty-sweet taste of your husband's essence was gone
"Oh Celestia..."
>Nostrils flaring, you pressed your muzzle against his base and groaned
>Cogy's cock throbbed against your feathers in response, coating them in a fresh coat of seed
>It felt so warm...
>So sticky...
>Pulling the wing that had been teasing his cockhead away, you brought a cum-coated primary to your lips and popped it into your mouth
>Hmmm...
>Sweet like always...
>You could feel your husband's eyes on you as you licked your feather clean, so you decided to tease him a bit
>"Hmwaaaaa~"
>Your tongue slide around the primary, slowly lapping at it, teasing it, before slipping it into your mouth once more and gently suckling
>A shiver ran up Cogy's body and a very quiet, need-filled whimper escaped his lips
>You couldn't help but smile
>>
>>28417091
>Though you never considered yourself all that good-looking your husband always had a knack of making you feel like the sexiest mare in the world
>The way that he responded to your touch, the look in his eyes when the two of you kissed, the noises that he made whenever you were riding him
>To him you weren't some dork that had gotten lucky and managed to become a princess
>You were pretty, beautiful
>You were the best, most interesting, greatest mare in the world
>A warmed filled your chest as you gave your Cogy's cock a series of quick pumps
>"I love you, hon," you murmured, more to yourself than to him. "I love you so much..."
>Your wing was a blur as you began to stroke as quickly as you could
>Your husband's cock was throbbing wildly now
>He couldn't hold still
>His hands were opening and closing desperately as he tried to pull them away from the bench
>His head was rolling
>His face was soaked with sweat and his eyes were half-lidded and it sounded like he was mumbling to himself
>After all of the evenings exploring your Cogy's body, seeing what he liked, seeing what turned him on and made him whimper, you knew what that meant
>He was going to come soon
>It was only a matter of time
>Just a minute more, maybe two, and he--
"INCOGNITO! What the buck is the princess doing to you?!"
>In any other instance, you would have jumped, spun around in a panic and started babbling to whoever the buck was shouting in your ear
>But you were too focused on the task in front of you, and any sensible, rational part of your brain had been thoroughly soaking in Cogy's smell for a while now
>So you continued to not only stroke your husband's length, but you also began to rub your saliva-coated muzzle against the base of his shaft, where his balls and cock met
>Above you, Cogy gasped
>His cock throbbed hard, and his back arched
>"Holyfuckingshitdon'tstophon!" he wheezed, panting hard
>You said nothing, simply twisting your wing along his shaft, much to his delight
>>
>>28417118
>Come on...
>Give it to momma
>Shoot out that sticky--
>"Stop that! You stop raping that stallion right now! You could--"
>Your husband loudly gulped as you began kissing his shaft
>"C-Caramel! I sw-EAR! to GOD if you don't p-ISS! off I'm go-NNA! ruin your d-AY!"
>Cogy's knees tapped against the sides of your head
>You hummed, using your hooves to spread them back open
>"Is she making you do this, Incognito? Is she forcing--"
>"Fu-CK! your d-AY! up. I s-WEAR! that-- just like that h-hon-- I'll get up a-ND! fuck y-OU up."
>Cogy hissed as his cock throbbed again
>"B-But just THINK about what ponies are going to s-say--"
>"FUCK'EM!"
>Your husband bucked his hips hard
>You felt his length slide up your wing, throbbing and almost burning hot
>"Twi," he growled. "Twi!"
>In an instant you pulled away your wing to reveal Cogy's pulsing, leaking, cum-covered manhood
>"Twi!"
>You shot forward, grabbing his length with both of your hooves and pulling it toward your mouth
>You opened wide, nearly salivating, and popped it into your mouth
>The second that his cockhead passed your lips your husband threw back his head and roared like a dying Manticore
>His hips jerked, forcing a few more inches of his length into your maw
>You took the mouthful happily, swirling your tongue around his sensitive crown even as you sucked him long and hard
>"TwitwitwitwiTWITWITWI!"
>Cogy tried to buck his hips again but you pressed your weight down on his hips keeping him pinned to the bench
>You could taste the sweat on his length, along with the flowery shampoo that you had used on your wings the night before
>And the cum...
>Sweet, but slightly salty...
>Thick, like honey...
>Alien, yet so familiar
>So... wonderful
>So... addicting
"Hmmmmm..."
>Each time your tongue managed to gather up another tablespoon of the stuff the pleasure center of your brain receives a jolt
>You found yourself groaning as you rubbed your back legs together
>>
>>28417157
>Your eyes slipped shut as you took more and more of him into your mouth
"Gulp...gulp...gwulp..."
>His length stretched your jaw, forced you to take deep breaths through your nose, further overwhelming your senses with his musk, his stink
>"Fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk..."
>He pulsed in your mouth as you took half of his length and held it there, teasing the underside of his length with the tip of your tongue
>The pony behind you was being awfully quiet as you fellated your husband to orgasm
>You could hear them shuffling, as if they were trying to leave without drawing notice to themselves
>Unfortunately for them your husband, even as he was on the brink of cumming, was still as eagle-eyed as ever
>"CARA-mel! You st-AY! right there!"
>"Inco--"
>"Lo-OK me IN! the e-YE! when I CUM! you FUCK!"
>A ripple ran through your husband's body
>He curled into himself, nearly driving your horn into his gut
>His breathing was coming in short spurts and you could see his legs shaking, but still he held eye contact with the pony behind you
>His cock twitched hard, giving you a fresh batch of cum
>You hummed happily, forcing another few inches into your mouth
>He hissed again, his toes curling
>"Look. At. Meeeeeeee..."
>He pulsed hard again, and, knowing what was about to happen, you quickly pulled backward until just his tip was in your mouth
>You attacked his tip with your tongue, humming and sucking like he was a lollypop
>"C-CU-CUMMING!"
>Your husband jerked hard, gnashing his teeth
>His cock throbbed so powerfully that it tapped against the roof of your mouth
>You were quick to grab it in between your hooves, to keep it leaving your mouth
>As you did that the first spurt of cum came
>Salty, pearly white, and wonderful, it coated the tip of your tongue
>There was so much of it
>It coated your tongue, the roof of your mouth, your cheeks
"Hmph~!"
>>
>>28417173
>Your eyes widened and you quickly swallowed as another load, even bigger than the first, fired from your husband's tip as he groaned
>"Look. At. Me. Caramelllllll...." you heard him say before another load forced a bit of cum to spurt out of the corners of your mouth
>Your eyes quickly slipped closed
>One of your hooves began to fondle his balls, coaxing even more of that delicious substance from his tip
>You swallowed again and again and again, until your lungs were burning, your head was spinning, and cum was running down your cheeks and neck
>Finally, after what felt like an eternity, your husband's orgasm seemed to sputter out
>A few throbs the flow of cum ceased, allowing you to get a handle on the mouthful that you were already struggling with
"Mwph~"
>You could feel your horn tapping against your husband's belly
>He was breathing hard, with sweat dripping from his arms, face, and neck
>Though you couldn't see it, there was a blissful, happy look in his eyes and a smile that was a mile wide on his face
>"Fucking... It's been a... while since I've... cum that hard..."
>Your horn sputtered as you groaned through your mouthful, releasing your grip on Cogy's hands
They flopped to the bench below as you swallowed
>Feeling his length start to soften in your mouth, you began to bob your head once more
>Hey, hey...
>None of THAT mister!
>It's not over yet!
>We're not FINISHED YET!
>Cogy's body jerked as you gave his length a hard suck, quickly bobbing your up and down and taking as much as you could comfortably
"Gluk... gulk... gulp..."
>He groaned, picking up a trembling hand and placing it on your head
>You hummed as you felt him running his fingers through your mane as you began to twist your head to and fro
>"FUCK... somebody really wants it BAD..."
>For the next minute or two you continued to tent to your husband, sucking and licking and drooling all over his length
>>
Damn LAP, that's one big update.
>>
File: 1473568258842 (2).png (271KB, 635x446px) Image search: [Google]
1473568258842 (2).png
271KB, 635x446px
>>28417205
>His cock once again began to harden under your tender care, thickening and elongating with each kiss and suck
>As soon as you felt his cock stretching your jaw, you pulled back with a pop
>Cogy's cock wobbled in the open air, slick with your spit and cum
>It throbbed, bouncing off his belly before it bounded back and hit your lips
>As it jerked away you saw a thin trail of saliva connect the tip of the cock to your lips
>Your tongue darted out, cutting the connection, as you struggled to catch your breath
>The once bustling market was dead silent, you realized after a few moments
>You could feel a hundred eyes staring at the back of your head
>You also noticed a tension in the air, as if the ponies watching you didn't know whether to hurl insults or start stomping their hooves
>But none of that concerned you
>It didn't even concern you a little bit
>Was DID concern you, however, was the heat under your tail
>Your hindlegs, your rump, your tail; all of it was soaked
>Every time that you moved a jolt of pleasure raced up your body as your puffy lips rubbed against each other
>A whine escaped your throat as you looked up at your husband and nuzzled his cock
"Incognito... Honey. Are you... ready to go... another round?" you asked, not particularly caring how desperate you sounded. "I NEED... something inside of... me. Please..."
>Your husband's fingers danced across your scalp as he looked down at you
>Gone was the mischievous, loving look in his eyes
>Gone was the small smile on his face
>There was hunger in those eyes now; an ancient, animalistic need that sent shivers down your body
>He said nothing as he stared at you, but you felt his fingers grab a handful of your mane
>He tugged, and you gasped, taking a step away from him
"Aha~"
>You could feel your tail flagging, showing anypony that cared to look your soaked cunt
>He tugged a little harder, climbing to his feet as you took another step back
>>
>>28417239
>His cock was pointing to the sky, and leaking as if he hadn't just cummed enough to put any stallion to shame a million times over
>When he stood to his full height, towering over you, he thrust his hips, slapping his cock wetly against his belly
>"Turn," he growled, giving your mane another tug
>You winced, groaning as your cum-covered wings gave a helpless flap
>You could feel your legs shaking
>Your head was spinning, sweat soaked your fur, you couldn't seen to catch your breath
>You needed something inside of you...
>You needed HIM inside of you...
"Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..."
>Your husband jerked your head to the left forcing you to turn
>He jerked again, and again, not even pretending to be gentle, until your rump was pointed at his crotch
>You could see them all; the ponies that had stopped what they were doing to watch you and your husband
>There must have been a hundred of them standing around you
>Not a single one of them were trying to be tactful about their staring
>No, they were staring at you with wide-eyes and opened mouths
>Many of them were squirming uncomfortably, cocks slapping against their bellies and juices running down their legs
>As a whole their faces were red and sweaty; and not because of the heat
>Their faces wore a wide range of emotions
>Disbelief, outrage, envy, shock, desire
>None of them could believe that their princess would act in such a way
>They couldn't believe that you'd do this
>That you'd suck your coltfriend's dick out in public as if it were your right
>"H-Hmm~"
>You bit your lip as a pang of pleasure ran up your body
>You let your gaze sweep over the crowd, mentally listing the names of every mare and stallion you knew, until you saw some ponies that really made your smile
>There, standing statue-still with their mouths hanging to the floor, were Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash
>They had laughed at you the other day
>Ruffled your mane and teased you about hoof-holding
>But who was laughing NOW?!
>>
>>28417266
>Who had the biggest teats in the room NOW?!
>YOU! That's who!
>You were about to call over to them, say something witty and clever and totally cool, when somepony standing next to Rainbow Dash caught your eye
>They were a rather large pony, with a massive set of wings, and a long, white spiraled hor--
>...
>...
>...
"Oh buck..."
>Princess Celestia, your old teacher, was standing amongst local populace with a small, almost proud smile on her face
>Unlike everypony else she looked completely calm, like what she was witnessing was an everyday occurrence
>She even appeared to be humming to herself...
>You stiffened as your husband placed his hands on your haunches
>Ohmybuckingshit!
>ThePrincesswasrightthere!
>ShewasrightthereandsheprobablysaweverythingthatyoudidtoAnon!
>Feeling your gaze upon her, Celestia gave you a smile
>"Hello, my old student," she called with a little wave. "I see that you're doing well."
>You tried to step away from Cogy but he pulled you back toward him, his fingers digging into your fur
"W-What are you d-doing here, Princess?" you asked, too terrified to do anything other than just stand there
>The princess looked over your shoulder at your husband
>"Oh, I assure you that nothing serious is going on," she said with a wave of the hoof. "I just had the day off and I wished to see how you were doing."
"O-Oh, well--EEP!"
>Your wings flapped as you felt your husband roughly rub his cockhead against your lower lips
>A bolt of pleasure raced up and down your body, which nearly sent you to the ground
>You could feel your back arching as he then leaned down and roughly bit your ear
"B-Buck~"
>"But it seems that you are busy at the moment, my dear student. So I shall wait my turn. Do give us a good show, will you?"
"H-Hah... Cogy, we--"
>Incognito's hips slammed against your rump, sending his length sliding down your lower lips and nearly making you fall flat on your face
>>
>>28416618
>>28416664
Yes, this. Be Nightwing. Teen Titans Nightwing, though, not cool Nightwing.
oh gosh why are posters here so sweet? You're making me blush, SSTH.

>>28417205
holy shit lad
>>
>>28417281
>"I'm gonna fuck the purple off you," he growled, just loud enough for the crowd to hear
"T-That's impossible. F-For something like t-that to--"
>"Shut up and hold onto your butt. I'm gonna put a baby into you with all of these ponies watching."
>As you whimpered, partly in fear and partly in excitement, you saw Celestia gave you a wink as she slowly, sensually licked her lips
>...
"O-Okay..."
>>
>>28417298
Don't stop there. Please, don't stop there.
>>
File: 35a.gif (81KB, 217x215px) Image search: [Google]
35a.gif
81KB, 217x215px
>>28417298
>"I'm gonna fuck the purple off you"
>>
>>28417298
LAP PLEASE SLOW DOWN

YOURE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF
>>
>>28416763
It's when ponies have the mentality of kindergarteners despite being adults. They like belly rubs and playing and their worst idea of punishment is no desert or having store-brand cookies instead of name-brand. It's cute but stupid.
>>
>>28417298
Some more pacing and sentence structure practice. I may also have written this because I'm on day fourteen of a thirty day no fap, and if I don't do something lewd my ass is going to be in the paper, but you didn't heard that from me

Now, I wanna to one more lewd thing before I go back to another chapter or two of ponies in heat. I've been thinking about writing three different ponies, Berry Punch, Cheerilee, or Cookie Crumbles.

I'll let you Anon's decide when pone you want me to write, and I'll even let you pick what her husband does to her.

So pick. Help you nigga out so that he doesn't lose his mind
>>
>>28417337
*Your nigga
>>
>>28416903
>"Then why are you smiling, Mr. Sparkle?"
>Anon taking on his waifu's name in marriage
I didn't know I needed this until just now.
>>
>>28417337
>I may also have written this because I'm on day fourteen of a thirty day no fap,
For what purpose
>>
File: 1422430938234.png (459KB, 1418x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1422430938234.png
459KB, 1418x1183px
>>28417337
>I've been thinking about writing three different ponies, Berry Punch, Cheerilee, or Cookie Crumbles
I don't see Fluttershy in there, son.

Or Pinkie.
>>
>>28417027
>"Did you really cut out my cutiemark into your pubs?" you asked, looking up at your husband
>Anon owns a chain of pubs called "The Green Horsefucker" and has Twilight's cutie mark carved into the door
>Ponies do that with their businesses so that other ponies know who owns it
>Anon, a male, technically cannot own property
>Luckily his waifu, Twilight, bought it for him with his money under her name
>>
>>28417337
I am 21 years old.
I have masturbated almost daily since I was 13 years old.
I can count the amount of days I haven't masturbated since then on two hands.
Hands and feet, maybe.
The point is, I could never do what you're doing, and I salute you, sir.
>>
>>28417205
I came in here half-way through the story and thought Anon was fucking Caramel.
>>
>>28417322
What, you didn't even focus on
>"I'm gonna put a baby into you with all of these ponies watching."
???
>>
>>28417337
>and if I don't do something lewd my ass is going to be in the paper
>"local man robs dildo shop; stuffs ass full until police arrive on the scene"
>>
>>28417337
Hard choice is hard...
Berry Punch, let husband rut her so roughtly and wild that she'll fully sober up in the process?
If we will not see how it's like to "fuck the purple off your pony" let's have something at the same level of hotness and derpness and with one of the best mares, you teaser
>>
File: CHECK YOU FEET.png (252KB, 513x448px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK YOU FEET.png
252KB, 513x448px
>>28417337
>Help you nigga
CHECK YOU FEET
>>
>>28417452
>that file name
I thought by the expression on her face and how the name cut off at "I can't believe how many (...).png", it was going to be a comment about the number of dicks Berry Punch has sucked.
>>
>>28415367
>Alone, ApA's legs began to shake
>There's nothing she can do to stop the vile creature in front of her
>"YES! 「COME SAIL AWAY」HAS REACHED A NEW STAGE! There is no hope left for you, writer!" The Propeller gloats triumphantly
>ApA says nothing; she knew that this was a lost battle from the beginning
>Especially now that the boating menace's powers are complete
>But, that doesn't mean she's not gonna try
>She takes out her trusted pen, and The Propeller grins
>"What, you think your weak greens can defeat the new ability of「COME SAIL AWAY」? Fine, I'll let you strike me first."
>Rising, ApA can feel resolve flowing through her
>This isn't about winning
>It's about leaving behind something important
>For Comfy
>BNW
>Frosty
>And any other writefags that will walk into that shitty apartment complex they call home
>Her batteries may have died, but her pride wont
"THIS IS FOR RGRE!「SWEET VIBRATIONS」!"
TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>28417486
Alright what the fuck is this propeller meme?
>>
>>28414461
If you really wanted to draw it RGRE style, you'd just make the elf a stallion or something, right?
>>
>>28417486
>Writefag RPG
yes, please.

>ApA uses Battle Technique: JOY BUZZER
>ApA's buttplug now gives her ELEC DAMAGE
>>
I felt good going to school today because we have lab today, I get home and find out APA is calling it quits.

Fuck.
>>
>>28417486
>WRYYYYYYtefag's Bizarre Adventure
>>
>>28417486
>she
>>
File: no.png (77KB, 314x285px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
77KB, 314x285px
>>28417682
>Implying the writefags aren't just mares fantasizing about a RGRE Earth
>>
Did someone ever pastebin the "writefags are ponies" thing? I wanna read that again.
>>
>>28417811
Just look into Frosty's bin.
>>
>>28417741
That's kinda sad.
>>
>>28417851
Frosty didn't bin the green. I know because I just checked. You can read it on desuarchive.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28158071/#28158537
>>
>>28417879
Thanks Anon, you're the best.

>>28417859
Writefags?
>>
>>28417897
>Thanks Anon, you're the best.
>Anon
N-No prob
>>
>>28417494
It's not a meme, it's a cold hard future. One by one the writefags fall victim to the bastard.

He doesn't care about who it is, he doesn't feel. He just yearns for green blood.
>>
>>28417912
whoops
L-Love you SSTH! Y-You know you're my beau, r-right?
>>
>>28417918
The propeller is a robot sent back in time by Seanet from a future where the boat propellers have killed almost all of the writefags.
>>
>>28417811
Did anybody save those images that some Anons (possibly Pencils) drew of the writefag ponies? They need to be saved for the ages on my computer in a special folder marked "writefag pones"
>>
>Discord has never really been into anyone.
>Then, along comes Anon.
>Humans are the most chaotic thing he's ever seen and HOOOOOOOLY SHIT IS THAT HOT!
>He literally has spaghetti falling out of his pockets when trying to talk to Anon.
>Has to run back to the mane six and ask how to talk to boys.
>But thanks to RGRE and the questionable experience of the six, he gets completely backwards advice.
>The already low amount of hunger caused by poverty in town is fixed with all the spaghetti.
>>
File: 1472754220742.png (115KB, 524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472754220742.png
115KB, 524x1024px
>>28417990
>>
>>28416599
Ok, so i had it backwards... The ' is for possessive and if it's not there it's plural. Thank you.
>>
>>28414944
I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off your post. I liked the premise and wanted to try my hand at a Bombshell story.

"-Speak your desires, dark or light, savory or grotesque."
>You finish this tired old speech of yours.
>The mare before you look hesitant.
>Her bright blue eyes seem to both twinkle with amazement and utter confusion.
>Your lips form a firm line as you stand before the pegasus mare.
>She looks you up and down, color quickly flood her cheeks.
>The mare looks away quickly and mumbles a response, "Wh-what do you mean?"
>Hmm.
>Normally the ones who call you forth know exactly what you mean, but... you aim to please so you'll indulge her a little.
"Anything you wish for my dear lady, is yours..." you coo.
>She jumps and misses the ground beneath her to land squarely on her butt.
>Her eyes look directly up into yours, shimmering with wonder, "Ouch... but! O-Oh my Sun, you're a real life genus aren't you!?" she chirps.
>You snicker.
"Hmm, I suppose in a way the comparison could be made. Though I think you'll be pleased to find that unlike a paltry djinn, I have no limits..."
>The mare swallows nervously.
>"Y-you..."
>And so it begins.
>"You're dressed funny" she muses aloud.
>You quirk a brow at her.
>Looking yourself over, you find that you are wearing the garb of the last mare who called you forth some... thousand moons ago or so?
>Attire befitting a proper servant to the night, but perhaps a bit outdated now.
"Am I? Tell me then, does this suit you better?"
>With but a simple thought your garb changes to something more... free.
>The mare's eyes widen and she quickly shuts them with her hooves, "M-mister genus, I-I don't think you can be very comfortable dressed like that!" she squeaks.
>You hum.
>So she wants to approach things slowly eh?
>No big deal, if anything you probably prefer it this way.
>Haven't been materialized in a while, feels pretty good to have things you can move around again.
>>
>>28418523
>Again your garb shifts on your body, taking the form of a simple tunic and trousers.
"What about this?"
>She peeks an eye at you then drops her hooves completely, "You didn't have to change if you really didn't want to, but I think you look more comfortable wearing that. Do you like that better?" she asks with a small smile on her face.
>You inspect your clothing.
>Hmm.
>You wrinkle your nose a little.
>With yet another passing thought your tunic becomes looser and takes on a bright shade of green.
>The trousers you actually like as they are.
>You look over to the mare.
"Yes, I think I do prefer this now."
>"Uh, my name is Seashell."
>You open your mouth with the intent to use that same tired speech, but stop upon remembering the mare's confusion earlier.
"Anonymous. Pleased to make your acquaintance Seashell."
>The mare gently pats at her lap as she never got up off the floor, "So... uh, now what?"
>You can't help but smile at the mare.
>So many shy ones that have come before her, and so many that are sure to come after.
"It is as I said earlier darling, simply state your desire and I will provide."
>The mare scrunches her muzzle.
>You just love that sight, so overwhelmed with options that a mare, and the occasional stallion, have no idea where to begin.
>"Oh uh..."
>Okay, this time, it begins.
>"I'm fine" she responds plainly.
>You halt.
>The power you possess, lingering just behind the smallest request, the simplest thought, freezes.
"Excuse me?"
>The mare winces, and rubs the back of her head with a hoof, "I mean, thank you for stopping by, I love having company over, but uh... yeah, I'm fine with everything."
>You raise a brow.
>You've not experienced timidity to this degree before.
>Usually they jump for the first thought that comes to mind when you repeat yourself a second time.
>>
File: image.jpg (417KB, 2400x3152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 2400x3152px
Beeeef
>>
>>28418535
"Seashell, love, I'm not certain that you understand... ANY desire you wish, I will fulfill. No trickery through bending of phrases, anything you want licked will be licked, for as long and as deep as you want. I am here for you."
>The mare puts a hoof to her chin.
>Her head lowers as if deep in thought.
>Finally!
>The poor girl just seems a little thick, no wonder she resorted to calling upon you.
>"No..." she responds softly.
>The mare rises to her hooves and starts trotting past you, "I'm fine, really."
>You turn as she walks by, completely bewildered.
"Guh- I- Uh..."
>"Oh! Do you want something to drink? Juice? Water? I have coconut milk!" she chirps.
>What kind of angle is she playing at?
>Playing hard to get doesn't work when you have to literally be called upon.
>Is this some kind of power play?
>Must be.
>You are about to respond when you find your throat catching.
>You touch at your neck gently and find it feeling so very dry suddenly.
"Y-yes, actually... uh, juice?"
>She nods and turns to rummage through her chilling chest.
>She hums questioningly to herself while her head is buried into the chest, "Where is..." she mumbles before digging deeper.
>The mare raises her rump high into the air to give herself the leverage needed.
>Given that nature of... well, yourself, you can't help but find yourself looking.
>She truly has a fantastic figure.
>Such a slender figure with an envious wingspan.
>You can see her muscle shift under the silky looking coat of fur on her rear.
>Supple birthing flanks as well.
>The mare's head pops out from the chest and she has two jugs of different colored juice in her hooves.
>"Ah, finally! I put my bread on top of them to keep it form getting crushed."
>She takes to the air and sets the two jugs down on the counter, "I have orange and peach, do you have a preference?"
"Uh, peach."
>She nods and grabs a glass nearby and sets it down on the counter.
>>
>>28418549
"Aren't you not supposed to put bread in chilling chests?"
>You watch as the mare struggles with the bottle, first using one hoof and keeping the bottle tucked under her arm. "Hmm?" she pauses her efforts and looks up to you.
"Nothing." you respond prompting her to return focus to the bottle.
>She then tries two hooves while holding the bottle between her legs.
>You interrupt her just as she bites down on the lid.
"I believe you need only push the lid down, love..." you explain, pushing the lid down with a finger.
>An audible pop is heard and she manages to twist the bottle open easily with only a small turn of her head.
>She opens it the rest of the way with her hooves, "Thank you Anonymous!" she chirps, "I bought these new containers after I broke my old ones and I hadn't actually started using them yet."
>She pours you a glass and opens the orange juice container herself to pour a glass of that.
>You take the glass she hoofs you and chance a sip.
>It's... delicious!
>So often it's something sensual like wine, summoned by your own power of course, or raunchy like marecum, or filthier and you're drinking down...
>You shake the thought.
>But this, this is...
>"Aah~" she sighs happily, setting her glass down.
>She turns to you while you take another drink from your glass, "Applejack and her family may be great with apples, but not a lot of ponies know they've got great advice for other fruits too. I think they helped me pick out some really good oranges."
>You find yourself nodding along to the mare's musings.
>"How is yours? Not too pulpy is it? I forgot to use a strainer the first time so I tried straining it from the container and ended up pouring most of it down the sink... I remembered the second time but I had to use the less good peaches I picked."
>You set your glass down and look at the mare in utter disbelief.
"You... made this?"
>"Mmhmm" she responds, nodding happily.
"It's... incredible, truly delicious."
>>
>>28418577
>She beams and even does a little wiggle in the air.
>Lovely as this is, you know what you were called here for, and while this is a nice distraction, you'd like to know the score of things pretty soon.
"Seashell, love, I appreciate the change of pace, you are sweeter than this delicious nectar you have offered me, but I must know... what is it you desire from me?"
>She tilts her head and looks down at the glass in her hooves, "W-well..."
>Finally!
>It begin-
>"I'm fine. Really-"
"No." you interject, catching her off guard, "Even the most noble of of my summoners have made their intents clear, the desires known... yet you..."
>You look deeply into her piercingly blue eyes.
>She quickly raises her glass to her lips but does so too quickly and ends up pouring her drink down her chest.
>She hisses, "C-cold!"
>You produce a thick square of cloth from out of the air and dab at her chest, soaking up the juice while she herself tenses up still.
>"Thank you Anonymous."
"I am here to serve" you respond mostly on instinct.
>A moment of silence passes.
>"Do you... like that?"
>You quirk a brow.
>Have you struck a chord with her?
>Food Play? She doesn't really seem the type.
>Perhaps her tuft is her button? She certainly has a magnificent one.
>"Serving, I mean. I like helping ponies as much as the next mare, but the way you talk makes it sound..."
>You stop.
"Are you... judging me?"
>Her eyes go wide, 'N-no! I wasn't-"
"I am a being of pure desire, brought forth to this world by CENTURIES of loneliness and need in weary hearts, brought here now, by you. You have no right to judge me!"
>She scrunches her muzzle hard, her ears fall flat against her head, "Uh...", she continues making noises as she searches for words.
>"F-food?" she squeaks out finally.
>>
>>28418584
"What?" you grumble.
>"Are you hungry? I get kind of grumpy when I'm hungry..." she mumbles.
>Your nostrils flare.
>Who in Tartarus does this mare think she is?!
"What I am is-"
>You are cut off by a growl in your stomach.
>You freeze there, mouth agape and finger pointed.
>The mare chance a look at your face.
>Her blue eyes shimmer with an aura of kindness where you're so used to seeing lust.
>You sigh.
"I guess... Yes." you mutter the last word under your breath.
>She smiles and relaxes as she flaps over to a cupboard.
>"I have hayritos, honey bales of hay, sack of beans some old guy traded me for my Cow Griffon Junior plateball card-"
"You know, you could save yourself the hassle and simply request of me-"
>"Ooh! What about Pasta? I've got the kind that's in alphabet shapes!" she asks cheerfully, completely unaware or simply ignoring your suggestion.
>You look upon the mare with joy on her face and roll your eyes.
"Sure..." you concede.
>You are both perplexed and... pleased? as you watch the mare flitter around the kitchen.
>She is very clearly overwhelmed but is trying to make it seem like she's in control.
>It reminds you fondly of virgin mares, who's desires vastly outweigh their ability to experience them.
>Rather than let her be overcome, you decide to be gentle.
>"What are you doing?" she asks as you step up to the open fire, apron forming over you as a spoon appears in your hand
"I can watch the pot-"
>"No no it's okay I-"
"Your sauce is about to spill."
>She spins around and gasps before darting over to the smaller pot.
"You like your noodles al dente?"
>"I'm sorry, I don't speak chineighse."
>You open your mouth to respond but decide against it and assume she wants al dente...
>"Oh wow! These noodles are great! The letters all look like they're supposed to instead of melty blobs like usual!"
>You stifle your laughter as you take another spoonful of pasta into your mouth.
>>
>>28418523
I'm not that guy, and it's a little late, but I feel like if he was here he would do the same. In Anon's name!

IT'S FROSTY
>>
>>28418589
>"Going to have to remember the brand I bought.." you hear her mutter to herself.
>Dinner goes by rather nicely.
>You both make small talk at first.
>She mentions her job.
"So you... create, tide pools?"
>"Yup! It takes a steady hoof and a bunch of explosives, but when I'm done, a bunch of critters have swanky new homes."
>She is trusted with explosives...
>Of course after this, you NEEDED to know about the world outside of her quaint little home.
>It would seem the Princess you remembered last, was herself remembered only recently, and beloved truly shortly after.
>That is... good.
>You serve to ease the pain in the hearts of others, not to cure them.
>Hearing this news is very uplifting indeed.
>You tell her of your time.
>Not the acts of course, but rather the views outside of windows or upon empty hilltops while basking in the afterglow, wrapped in the arms of anothe-
>Seashell chokes on some pasta and quickly downs some water to clear her throat.
>She continues eating with a slight crimson on her face.
>You snicker and remind yourself to avoid the acts.
>She finds your memories fascinating and likewise you are completely entranced by her stories.
"And you got this teacher fired?"
>She shrugs, "When I was learning mouthwriting they told me that 'Ss' and 'Ls' are both snakes, the first one's a squiggle snake and the other is a bendy snake. I got confused and switched them up sometimes. I wasn't very good at catching them so when I changed my answer that the teacher read aloud from "I sike all toyl" to the opposite..."
>You break out into such a deep laugh that it actually hurts.
>Seashell joins in with her own laughter.
>The night drags on and the moon hangs low in the sky by the time you have both exhausted your drinks and selves.
>You yawn deeply.
>Seashell covers her mouth with a hoof but you can hear the air escape her lungs.
"Seashell?"
>Yeah?"
>>
>>28418608
"I... I'm afraid I'm at a loss. Never before have I encountered someone who called me forth and wanted... nothing. I would fade once I have eased the heart of my summoner, but you heart needs no easing. You are content, more so than any I have come across, and I yet I do not feel myself fading away. I do not know what to do..."
>You lower your head as you wrack your brain for a solution but nothing comes!
>Suddenly you feel a hoof on your shoulder.
>You look up and see those bright blue eyes again, "Why don't you try getting some sleep? I think best after a good night's rest" she chirps.
"That's not what I..."
>She looks fully confident in her statement.
>Those wonderfully carefree eyes... you'd hate to see that brightness in them fade.
"Yeah, maybe that could work" you concede.
>She leads you to her bedroom.
>A small part of you thinks one last time, that perhaps THIS is it.
>But she instead takes one pillow and a blanket from the bed and flutters over to the door and you know for certain then.
>That it doesn't begin.
>"I'll take the couch for tonight. Tomorrow I'll clean out the spare bedroom, I'm too tired to clean out all the birdfeeders in there tonight."
>You are about to ask why she keeps birdfeeders indoors but instead bid her goodnight.
>"Goodnight Anonymous."
>And with that she closes the door.
>Your legs dangle off the edge of her small bed.
>You briefly consider taking on a smaller form, but decide against it.
>All this evening you've kept this form and really taken a liking to it, with all the unease in your chest, you like being able to cling to something positive.
>Your eyes begin to close.
>Since you were called forth you've been eager to have it begin.
>And now, as you feel your mind begin to drift you start to think.
>Maybe it has...

>You plop your pillow down and plop your head on after.
>Your favorite blanket drapes over you as you settle into your couch.
>Well... now what?
>>
ITS FROSTY
>>
>>28418594
Yes, agreed, in their honor
ANON!

>>28418630
>You started out tonight with a simple goal, use your fancy new magic iTome to holo-call your Uncle in Germaney and you somehow called out one of those vizi-boys.
>Must've called out the wrong connecting spell by accident.
>You heard from some friends that they charge crazy amounts of bits per minute but you made it very clear each time that you didn't want any of his services so you shouldn't be charged any money.
>You were kind of put off at first, being so pushy for his services the way he was.
>But he turned out to be really sweet after all.
>Then you felt kind of guilty, keeping him here without accepting his services must mean that he didn't make any money and didn't seem like he could afford to go anywhere so you're letting him stay the night.
>He had such a big imagination, so maybe one of your more arty friends could help him?
>If he could learn to paint images half as good as the ones he described you're sure that everypony would love them
>Yeah, this is a great idea!
>Seashell, not a single thing gets by you does it?
>Content with your plan you settle in for a good night's sleep.

Okay and that's it. I wasn't really around when Bombshell really broke out as a character so hopefully I haven't made a fool of myself here and wrote her all wrong, Pencil-sempai I hope I haven't brought shame to the write-herd.
>>
>>28415367
I'll miss your writing.
I hope you change your mind eventually.
At least you'll still be here reading along with us.

>>28417298
What would Twilight look like with the purple fucked off?
White like Celestia?
Just skin coloured with transparent fur?

>>28413772
More when?

>>28411819
AmAmuse/10

>>28409564
>>28408926
Flusterd poners a fun

>>28407306
So cute!

>>28404524
That's some good burb.

>>28418672
Is good story.
>>
>>28417879
Ah yes, I think I meant to at some point but then I just forgot, or was still too embarrassed by it to be willing to commit it to my bin. I've since lost any concern for that rampant display of autism but it's late so I'll try to add it tomorrow

>>28418655
IT'S ANON
>>
>>28418672
Well done, pretty comfy too. Her naivety is cute.
>>
>>28418589
>Cow Griffon Junior
My sides
>>
File: whymustyouhurtme.jpg (35KB, 459x294px) Image search: [Google]
whymustyouhurtme.jpg
35KB, 459x294px
>>28418589
>melty blobs like usual
I know you werent trying for this but that line made me immediately think of that sad Derpy green where she's making hayfries, burns them and wonders why no one shows up to eat them with her.

She smiles and eats them anyway, thinking more for her while she cries.
>>
>>28418608
>"And you got this teacher fired?"
>"I sike all toyl"
I'm retard, is this sexual/inappropriate?
>>
>>28418968
You mean the one that has lines like "Rainbow Dash doesn't mean it when she says all those mean things to you / [something something] or how Twilight always has this look like she's eating a lemon when she says nice things about you / [something something] Pinkie Pie doesn't mean it when she says she won't make muffins for you any more" ? That hurts. She's so unbelievably broken about how literally nobody liked her.
>>
File: 1462056688111.jpg (95KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
1462056688111.jpg
95KB, 640x543px
>>28419227
Yep that's the one. Now excuse me, I need to go be sad again for a while.
>>
>>28419282
I've always wondered what her cutie mark meant. Is she really good at keeping things clean - soap bubbles? I'll bet she'd smell really good and it's be nice to cuddle with her.
>>
So let me start off with this is NONCANNON to my story. I just wanted to write a lewd for my birthday.

>Be Anon
>You and your marefriend Twilight, are going back to the crystal castle.
>The two of you have been dating for awhile and now that it’s your birthday, she said she had a gift for you.
>You told her you didn’t want anything and that even dating her was a gift.
>She just told you that just made her want to give it to you even more.
“Ok, so now where to Twilight?”
>You say as you enter the castle.
>As if on instinct she propels herself towards your face locking in a kiss as soon as the door’s close.
>”The bedroom~” she says in a sultry voice.
“W-What?!”
>”I figured we’ve been dating for awhile and what a better gift than this?~” She looks at you with lust in her eyes. “Don’t worry about Spike or Starlight ether. Spike’s with the CMC and starlight’s giving us some room~”
>Dam she really planned this out.
>Who are you to tell her no?
>You lift Twilight up and enter another kiss while carrying her to her room.
>You fling her on the bed and pin her down.
>You look down at her.
>”A-Anon, I’m going to rut you like no tomor-“ she doesn’t get to Finnish as you stop her with another kiss.
>Your tongue dart’s into her mouth.
>This takes her off guard and her eyes go wide.
>Eventually she catches on and her tongue enters your mouth.
>You glide your tongue over her teeth feeling every single one.
>She attempts to do the same.
>”MMM!” She yelps as she runs her tongue across your canines.
>You break from the kiss and look down at her with a devilish grin.
>>
>>28419339
“What’s the matter Twi? Scared of the predator~”
>”N-no it’s just i- AH!” She let’s out a yelp as you begin to nibble on her neck. “A-Anon what are you doing? “ She ask through gasp of ecstasy.
“Shhhh. Don’t want to scare me to much I might bite you~”
>You whisper as you travel down her neck.
>You begin to lick he chest moving down till you reach her tits.
>”A-Anon this is supposed to be a gift for yOOUU!” She yelps again as you bite her teat.
“I warned you~”
>You play with her tits causing her to moan in pleasure.
>”Ah-Anon! Rut me! Rut me like a animal!”
>You ignore her moans and begin to travel to her thigh.
>”o-oh my ah!”
>You travel further down till you reach your target and when you do you begin to nibble on her clit.
>Twilight can’t take it and pushes your face into her.
>”EAT ME! EAT ME OUT YOU DIRTY LIL PREDATOR SLUT!” She yells.
>You not being one to deny Twilight begin to furiously eat her out.
>”O-oh, oh yes! Yes! Just like that! Mmmmm!” She moans as you continue to eat her out. “Ah-Anon! I’m AH! AAAAHHH~!”
>You’re bombarded with Twilight’s pussy juices *which surprisingly taste like grape juice.* as she pushes harder against your head And her wings expand to full length.
>Eventually she stops squirting and her wings lay limp on the bed.
>You stand up and get your pants off.
>Your dick stands at full mast as you lay your arms on each side of Twilight.
>She looks at you as you grin devilishly down at her deliberately showing off your canines.
>”Y-Yes, rut me! P-Please rut me! “ She wined.
>You ram yourself inside and continue to slam in and out of Twilight.
>”YES! Take me!” She moans.
>You begin to softly bite on her neck as you fuck her.
>”H-How, ah, are you, oh, still going?!” She ask after only a minute of this. “Never mind! Just keep going!”
>>
File: 1469306731686.jpg (258KB, 1063x798px) Image search: [Google]
1469306731686.jpg
258KB, 1063x798px
>>28419345
>After thirty minutes you start to fell something welling up Inside you.
“T-Twilight, I’m about to-“
>”Yes, do it Anon! Cum inside me! Make me yours!” She says as she latches onto you with all of her hoofs.
>With that you can’t take it and you finally cum.
>”AAHH! OH CELESTIA YES! “
>After what seems like forever you stop cuming and lay beside the convulsing mess that was Twilight.
“I love you Twilight.”
>”S-So much…”
>You smile and begin to hug Twilight as you lay.
>Until you hear a noise from the door behind you.
>You turn to see two wide eyed alicorns with their wings at full mass.
>”Umm, w-we came to see how my star pupal was but…” The tall white one mutters.
>”M-Me next.” Mutters the dark blue one.

Ok, so I was meaning to write this earlier but my tribe on ark wanted to tame a rock elemental… I named it limestone… anyway I hoped you enjoyed.
>>
>>28419147
>I sike all toy
>I like ass toy

>>28419362
>Princesses want that apelien humancock
>She who wields the rod of humanity will hold the ultimate power
>The power is his penis
>>
>>28417655
>>28417587

>Frostybox's sub-ability, 「ONE GIRL REVOLUTION」 is activated!
>The enemy is now confused over Frostybox's gender, lowering accuracy!
>>
>>28419770
>confused
>she
>>
>>28419950
>box
>Frosty
>>
>>28419723
Yes durnk! YES!
>>
>>28416745
>>Still, miserable weather not,
I think you're missing an 'or' in there.
>>
>>28416940
>>With a little tug you brought got him to lean down just as you leaned up
Maybe remove 'brought' from this sentence.
>>
>>28418672
kek
Both cute and funny, I always like more Bombshell.
>>
File: do you feel.jpg (95KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
do you feel.jpg
95KB, 1200x600px
>>28415367
>Good moring
>See this
Why do you do that to us.
>>
It been 15/09/2016 do we have celebrate anniversary?
Tue 05 Aug 2014 First RGRE
>>
>>28419339
Birthday lewds are now RGRE tradition
also happy birthday and well done
>>
File: 1472716837232.jpg (60KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
1472716837232.jpg
60KB, 496x560px
>>28420407
>it been
>we have celebrate
>15/09/2016
>Tue 5 Aug 2014

w-... wut
>>
>>28419362
>”M-Me next.” Mutters the dark blue one.
Luna a cute
>>
File: Horse pussy.jpg (221KB, 1111x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Horse pussy.jpg
221KB, 1111x1006px
>>28417298
Jesus Christ LaP!
>>
File: Cheer.png (689KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
Cheer.png
689KB, 764x764px
>>28420407
Anniversary of RGRE ⭐
>>
>>28416509
I love what you write too, I can only hope to get as good as you are one day.
See you around ApA.
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>28420602
Is that rainbow dosh?
Loads of bits.
>>
>>28416509

>But seriously, your post felt very legitimate and heartfelt.
You do realize that to a lot of long-time lurkers (me), it legitimately feels like a friend is moving away. That sinking feeling in your gut, ya know? It's got to be worse for actual writefags who've talked with you.

Not trying to shame you into coming back, just letting you know.
>>
>>28417297
>>28416664
>>28416618
pencil, you there? We need to see a pic of AnalplugAnon taking on the propeller and SSTH becoming Nightwing
>>
>>28420933
At least he had the decency to tell us why he's gone and to not try to destroy what he wrote.
If he has to stop, this is a good way to do it.
>>
>>28420996
This, we didn't get the courtesy in the Alone in Equestria/CHS thread. So many writers rip.
>>
>>28415367
I'm going to miss you, APA-kun.

It hurts...
>>
File: 1468001932858.jpg (147KB, 923x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1468001932858.jpg
147KB, 923x1079px
>>28420568
Luna wanting to be fucked into a convulsing mess = a cute... Ok sounds legit to me.
>>
>>28419362
Bro you fucking suck just stop.
>>
>>28421257
>Not encouraging more so he could eventually get better
>"Why do we not have enough writers?"
>>
>>28421345
Eh, i just ignore people like him.
>>
>>28420936
Propeller or propeller pone/mare?
>>
>>28421429
Why not mares fighting like >>28417486 ?
>>
>>28421429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o7M4WbIM3I
Pluggo on the roof.
Propeller spins from anus plug.
Fearless flight amazes onlookers.
Risks total anal devastation to fly to new heights.
>>
>>28421429
I've always imagined it as a living, functioning, bloodlusted propeller with a vengeance against writefags. I suggest whatever propeller you draw is based on the first thing that you imagine reading that.
>>
>After years of living in the castle, fucking every thing that caught your intrest, you are bored.
>That is until luna came back
>At first you took an interest in the third alicorn you seen, not to mention she is one of your favorite colors
>But then she rapidly grew back into her original shape after the elements purified her
>She turned into your real favorite color
>She also took an interest in you, seeing as how so many mares, and several stallions had nightmares of you refusing them
>You start to take her seriously
>She likes fun
>A nice, consensually open, often small orgies kind of nights happen on the regular

>Though one thing bothers you
>You never liked the chest tuft all that much
>Some mares want to give you a 'tuft job'
>Literally feels like fucking a shag carpet
>But 1000 years ago things were different,
>They had no chest tufts...
>No
>Back then it was all about that pubic tuft
>Chest tufts are starting to grow on you
>>
>>28421429
>>28421509
They gave it form, and it became real.
>>
>>28420936
No one ever made SSTH a pony like the other writefags
>>
>>28421511
>>You never liked the chest tuft all that much
>>Some mares want to give you a 'tuft job'

>not liking superior mare tuft

boo
>>
>>28421536
That's easy to fix

>>28421509
Living Razor-X slender-ish abnomination. Lurking and waiting for you in the shadows. Ready to silently strike the best ones out

>>28421511
>Some mares want to give you a 'tuft job'
That sounds strange. I wanna see that
>>
>>28421509
That sounds fucking terrifying.
>>
>>28418672
I like the job you gave Bombshell, it's both fitting and fucking terrifying
>>
>>28420919
>Mare who pay to have sex with prostitutes have less empathy for stallion
>>
>page 8
no
>>
>You sit back in your chair as moonhorse shakes dat ass and grinds dat pole.
>Her face flushed and her breath labored.
>Huh, didn't know she was this good.
>"A-Anonymous how long must we do this?"
Until I feel satisfied.
>You keep watching her rear swinging back and forth.
>A smirk adorns your face.
Never challenge a male to a game of balls in holes Lulu.
>Today was a Skee ball bets kinda day.
>>
>>28421215
Let's comfort each other......intimately.
>>
>>28419345
>>*which surprisingly taste like grape juice.*
>Anon begins his quest to taste every mare in Ponyville
>>
>>28420570
>Starlight wraps her hooves around your chest and gently nuzzle the back of your neck.
>Meanwhile, Twilight plants her hooves on your shoulders and gives you her best sultry look.
>Given that she's still a virgin, it mostly looks like she's squinting at you, but it's the thought that counts.
>"You know, Anon," breaths Twilight, leaning in close, "I've been teaching Starlight Glimmer ~aaaalllll~ about friendship."
>>"Everything she learned from Princess Cadence, Anon," whispers Starlight, her breath tickling the sensitive skin of your neck.
>"We have something we'd like to offer you, Anon. Something that no colt can resist."
"G-Girls, I'm no-"
>>"Not a slut?" Starlight chuckles and licks your neck. "That's what they all say at first."
>Twilight blinks owlishly and peers over your shoulder at Starlight.
>"Really?"
>>"Twilight!"
>Twilight clears her throat and goes back to squinting at you.
>>"Are you ready for it?"
>Twilight winks over your shoulder and nods.
>"Purple...." says Twilight
>>"....Pony...." moans Starlight
>"....Pussy~"
>>"Pussy!" Say the both of them together
>That was actually kind of impressive.
>Who are you to tell them "no" after that?
>>
>>28421511
>pubic tuft
That turns me on and I have no idea why.
>>
>>28422397
Because you are a filthy humanfucker.
>>
>>28422382
Can I breed them?
>>
>>28422446
Are you kidding? Their reputation as "Princess" and "Princess's personal student" would go down the tubes if their stallion doesn't impregnate them. What would the public say? "Oh, they aren't GOOD ENOUGH to convince one single stallion to give them foals!"

>>28422408
>NEETpone/Moondancer has thick fur around her crotch
>When Anon flips her onto her back for belly rubs, she covers her groin in embarrassment
>>
>>28422382
>>>"Not a slut?" Starlight chuckles and licks your neck. "That's what they all say at first."
>>Twilight blinks owlishly and peers over your shoulder at Starlight.
>>"Really?"
>>>"Twilight!"
kek
you nailed twilight pretty well
>>
>>28422382
Anon poliely points out he prefers to partake of pink pony pussy.
>>
>>28422611
Pink > Purple.
>>
>>28422611
>Not wanting creamy colored cunts with Bon-bon/Coco
>>
>>28422668
Isn't discount Twiggles cream colored?
>>
File: 1473274136475.png (846KB, 1920x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1473274136475.png
846KB, 1920x1528px
>>28422668
/Celestia
a delicious creamy pink
>>
Look at all the purple pussy!
>Twilight - Princess
>Starlight - Student of a Princess
>Berry - Never wanting for booze
>Cheerilee - Gentle and patient
>Cookie Crumbles - Mature and experienced
>Flitter - can fly

plebs
>>
>>28420570
>”Anonymous, you’re the only colt who can help us with this.” The purple Alicorn rose up on her hind legs, placing her front two on your chest.
>The pleading look in her eyes almost convincing you of her argument.
>A chorus of “Pleases” followed from the congregation of ponies in front of your modest home.
>It looked like everyone was here. Twilight, her friends, even that candy maker mare who threw things at you in the market.
“Why don’t you get one of the stallions in town to do this, I fail to see how I would have been your first choice for this?”
>”Hmph, Thunderlane would be too much of a coward for this.” Rainbow remarked, dismissing the idea faster than you expected.
>”We’ll make it quick, I promise. Alright girls.”
>Without much hesitation every mare turned fully around and presented.
>Pony pussy and ponuts as far as the eye could see.
>Were you a weak man this would have steered you of the path of “Pony is not for sexual”.
>But you weren’t weak.
>So you just stood there, doing your best to avoid staring at the various colors and puffy lips directed towards you.
“Can we just stop this and”
>”NO!!! We’re going to settle this once and for all now.” Damn you applehorse.
>Many of the mares in the crowd simply nodded, not bothering to turn around.
>”Once and for all it will be decided which color is best!”
>Chanting broke out from the crowd, some proclaiming the superiority of “Pink Pony Pussy” or “Blue Bushy Box”
>Why were your Thursdays always this fucked up?
>>
>>28423090
Oh god. I'm now getting a feel of a RGRE "Helen of Troy" situation where circumstances around anon launches 1000 ships (full of mares) flocking to him for judgement and with anon confused and slightly upset at Discord for causing said ruckus.
>>
>>28423090
>“Blue Bushy Box”
>pubic tufts
yissss
>>
>>28415483
See me... soon? I hope you're still lurking about out there Pluggy-sempai, I have tried in the past to entice you with my email so we can stay in touch away from the prying eyes of others write-wife, but you successfully played hard to get. I am here to try once more, but not alone no... now BNW would like you to reach out to us so we can still be best friendos together. Since you won't e-mail me, perhaps you'd like to e-mail BNW at [email protected] plz respond and we can all be private friendos.
>>
>>28424014
I'm BNW and I approve this message. Also I approve of horsewords in general, especially yours, Pluggy-senpai.
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 250x324px
I never knew I needed green of this.
I need green of this.
>>
>>28423483
“No. Bad Ponies. Get off my lawn!”
>Thirty shimmering eyes all looked to you as you stood defiant against their plight.
>”But you have to judge us! Deem ours the best!”
>Ever since last Thursday mares from around Equestria made a pilgrimage to your home.
>All in an effort to be judged worthy, some even proclaiming how they’ve been growing out a little more than their chest tuft.
>But still they wanted to be judged.
>You didn’t.
>You would never.
>Because pony is not for sexual.
>Every day, more and more mares showed up. All vying for the approval that would never come.
>All of them hoping that they would be the first to gain the recognition.
>Sporting the garden hose you chased of the latest congregation.
>This is why you hate Thursdays.
>This shit always happened on your most hated day of the week.
>Closing the door behind you after you chased off the latest gaggle you couldn’t help but to shake your head at this weird turn of events.
>”Why hello there Anonymous.”
>No, please for the love of all that is holy, no.
“Princess not saying I’m not happy to see you, but why the hell are you in my house?”
>Celestia in all her regal glory, sat on your couch and smiled that little all knowing smile of hers.
>”I just happened to hear about an odd competition that’s sweeping across the land.”
>Fuck this world.
>”And I figured since it was such a beautiful day, maybe I should try my luck.”
>Don’t do it, don’t you dare fucking do it.
>”Rumor is you also like mares who take some liberty with their grooming standards, you know, down there.”
>Yup you were going to kill Rainbow for that one.
>>
>>28424154
Fat pony thread is over here >>28284235
>>
>>28424014
>>28424054

I'm still lurking, friend. I'll do you one better, Frosty; here's my email: [email protected] [email protected] was, somehow, already taken.

I'm going to add BNW to my contacts list and m-maybe you two c-could send me a message?
>>
Strange story idea: Mildly/barely evil villain Anon, acquires a bunch of lonely/NEET/Nerd Pone minions who serve loyally because he's nice to them. Benefits include full medical, dental, and belly rubs.

The mares love him/lust after him, and hope to one day get him to accept them into his herd.

Because there's too many of them for him to satisfy them all, he starts minion-shipping and sets them up with the stallions he attracts to his cause.

Maybe Moondancer and Trixie are his first recruits/top agents/herdmares.
>>
>>28424159
>>”Rumor is you also like mares who take some liberty with their grooming standards, you know, down there.”
oh my
>>
>>28424159
>>”Rumor is you also like mares who take some liberty with their grooming standards, you know, down there.”
>ponies
>pubic hair
My two loves combined into one?!
>>
>>28423090
>Blue Bushy Box

I mouth puked a bit.
>>
>>28421511
A pubic tuft on a horse?
You mean a tail?

The princesses tails are way bigger and longer than anypony else's because they still care about pubic tuft.
>>
>>28424755
>Ponies don't have tails
>They have really REALLY long pubic hair
>>
>>28424881
ew
>>
>>28424921
Have you ever seen FMA? Where that guy who turned his kid into a dog turned himself into a monster that he strapped his body onto upside-down, belly-up?

Ponies are like that. They walk belly-up and with upside-down faces. Their manes are beards and their tales are pubes.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
Any updates to goosebumps or gripes of wrath?
>>
>>28425047
I want to tame that mare.
>>
>>28425047
How about you stop using shitty pics first.
>>
>>28424014
>Frostybox successfully sliding into the DMs
She did it, boys
>>
>>28425047
I'm sill working on the next update for Goosebumps and Hobby Anon. I've just started getting over being sick for most of the week, this weekend I should probably have an update ready.
>>
New thread >>28425216
New thread >>28425216
New thread >>28425216
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.