[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

does anyone have a torrent of this book? i can't seem to find one anywhere but i got the other two
>>
>>28402545
Bookmark this:
http://iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Pony/Books%20%28Official%29/

What other books did you read by the way? Did you like them?
>>
>>28402556
you're the absolute best, thanks so much.

i've read a bunch of the comics before, and i'm really into the princesses and i never heard of these books before so i went to torrent them. haven't read the first two yet, i was gonna grab the 3 that are out and read them in one fell swoop tonight. and that link you posted seems to have the cadance book, so i'll see if they're good or not
>>
>>28402545
Doesn't yayponies have pretty much everything pony?
>>
>>28402677
i checked and i do not believe they had any of the books i was looking for, unless i'm really bad at looking
>>
>>28402677
It doesn't even have half of it. Their laziness is another reason why I put all this shit on my server that >>28402556 linked.
Yayponies is pretty shit actually.

>>28402669
You can download the whole current folder if you click the little download icon in the top bar.
>>
>>28402697
Holy fucking shit that is a lot of stuff. I take back that yayponies has most stuff.
>>
>>28402697
oh god I'm sorry I just pressed the wrong button and accidentally downloaded a huge folder
>>
>>28402765
Anon, bad!
>>
>>28402669
If this thread is still alive by then then feel free to say how you liked them. I don't really ever see much book discussion outside the storytimes when new ones come out.
>>
Does anyone have a torrent of the Friedship Games book?.
>>
>>28402697
That's pretty cool anon. I have a few questions if you don't mind:
>How long did it take to amass this collection?
>Is it automated in any way?
>What sort of technology goes into something like this?
Thanks!
>>
>>28402807
about halfway through the celestia book now. i really really like it. got interrupted by overwatch but i think i'll finish it without further interruption lol
>>
>>28403871
I liked how she was handled in that one. Those fillies and colts were good too.
>>
>>28404576
just finished reading it, it was definitely pretty good. staged battle at the end was anti climactic as fuck, but it was nice to see some official celestia since she always gets ignored. i have a feeling either luna or cadance one will be better though
>>
>>28404917
Personally I thought the Cadence one was a bit more meh, but the other Anons in the storytime when I posted it and looking through the archive enjoyed it. Luna one I know has a cute premise and some nice history behind it too if I recall correctly.
>>
>>28404944
yeah i'm just shortly into the luna book and i really like it so far. shame to hear that the cadance one might not be up to par, she's one of my favorites. hopefully the upcoming twilight book will be good
>>
>>28404981
me again, at chapter 7. its really good. will report back when finished
>>
>>28404981
Don't worry too much. It's just my opinion, and it seemed to be in the minority.
>>
>>28402556
I wish they released the Trixie book and it was in there otherwise jm going to defiantly save this page when I get home later. Lot better than downloading it off zip file or somewhere else
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-09-13 12.33.01.png (471KB, 1444x736px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-09-13 12.33.01.png
471KB, 1444x736px
>>28403271
Not so much.
It's a Dual-core Atom/4GB RAM/1TB HDD dedicated server with untethered 1Gbps bandwidth running NGINX and HHVM (with php-fpm as fallback). It's not the strongest, but it does it's job well enough for €9 a month.

The file browser you see is just a fancy directory index replacement called_h5ai. All files are synched from (and in some cases to) Dropbox and Google Drive by using rclone.

Nothing is automated, even though I could probably put rclone onto a cronjob. All new file I add to my Dropbox and then sync down to the server.

I don't have it just for file storage as I'm planning to put other pony related things on it. (For example there's a unused Yayponies mirror (yp.romesilvanus.io; yp.batpony.party), and a yet not fixed Batpony speak translator (kee.batpony.party), and I'm working on a Derpibooru clone/replacement for myself in rails. It's not really a public folder, but after I archived all that pony stuff why not put it up online anyway. Most of the stuff in the Pony and /mlp/ folder I just got in recent months.
>>
File: neat.png (612KB, 671x606px) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
612KB, 671x606px
>>28402556
Is that you archive anon?
>>
>>28406469
No, I'm just the Anon that storytimes the new books and comics.
>>
>>28406469
>>28406871
That would be me
>>
>>28406254
All that is just 800GB? I expected some computer with several terabytes of storage.
>>
File: PicsArt_09-13-07.02.36.jpg (207KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-13-07.02.36.jpg
207KB, 1440x2560px
>>28407205
The server only has a 1TB HDD, non upgradeable, but it's cheap and I don't want to spend more than €10 a month for a server.
Also Dropbox only offers 1TB at max (unless you want to pay for a minimum of 5 users) and I'm already running out of space on there. The server has only 55GB left.
Else I would've save much more on it. (e.g. EqG)
>>
>>28407718
Doesn't Dropbox have a maximum amount of bandwidth you can use before they start being a bitch?
>>
>>28407742
Dropbox Pro has a limit of 200GB per day. If you go over that in a day then the link is banned for a month.

But I use rclone to sync it to my server. rclone is running on their API with my API key so this traffic is not counted against the Dropbox limit, which is only for public shared links.
>>
Bop
>>
File: Cadance Why.png (232KB, 720x649px) Image search: [Google]
Cadance Why.png
232KB, 720x649px
That's some festival
>>
Bump in case that one Anon reads more tonight.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>28402545
MLP Books are boring shit and not canon
>>
>>28413260
>boring as shit
prove that you have read them
>>
There is a comic series called My Little Pony Animated. In your collection issue 4, 5 and 6 are missing. You have "When Cutie Calls 2", "The Return of Harmony 2" and "The Magic Begins 3"

Here are issues 4 and 5:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8zg5sdixy14kxi4/mlp+animated.7z

This is issue 6 (Don't have)
http://data.mlpmerch.com/comic-covers/issue/my-little-pony-animated/6/
>>
>>28413342
Thanks, Anon. I'll put them up later.
>>
>>28402556
>>28402697
Dude fix your server files. Stallion on Women videos folder is 90% men.

If you ever try googling shit like that, always remember that the "woman" that wears stockings and those leather studded cowboy pants, isn't a woman.
>>
>>28413374
Anon, I have bad news. Either you're blind, totally and utterly incompetent, or a massive faggot.

I'm gonna go with all three since there's nothing wrong with that folder.
>>
>>28413342
So, anyone want to get these and storytime / upload them?

http://data.mlpmerch.com/comic-covers/issue/my-little-pony-animated/1/
http://data.mlpmerch.com/comic-covers/issue/my-little-pony-animated/2/
http://data.mlpmerch.com/comic-covers/issue/my-little-pony-animated/3/
http://data.mlpmerch.com/comic-covers/issue/my-little-pony-animated/6/
>>
>>28413365
No problem m8, I know these are somewhat rare. Few torrents and downloads exists out there for them... Don't know why, mby because of thier file size? I managed to get 4 and 5 in a pack from an old torrent. Just tought I share them now. I love this fandom, so i'm just doing my part lol /)
>>
Sry I messed up the order in my old post, this is the actual order. I was in a hurry...

The Magic Begins 1
When Cutie Calls 2
The Return of Harmony 3

Then comes my 4 and 5 here
>>
>>28414157
>>28414393
Oh, I didn't realise that these were actually the Animated ones. I though they were something else.

Guess I have some renaming to do!
>>
>>28414457
Yeah im sorry, I should have made that more clear. I was in a hurry as I said. :)
>>
>>28414532
More content is always good
>>
>>28414882

Yes sir!

If I get issue 6 or buy it, ill make sure to send it your way.

/)
>>
>>28414924
Atta Anon
(\
>>
File: 1461699210226.jpg (156KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
1461699210226.jpg
156KB, 816x612px
>tfw you will always be a poorfag no server faggot
Keep fighting the good fight, anon. May your distros update smoothly.
>>
File: top.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>28402556
>>
>>28413728
>I'm gonna go with all three since there's nothing wrong with that folder.
So a person that's ass looks like a man's and grunts like a man must be a woman because they don't have a penis and are wearing stockings?

If you actually believe that folder doesn't have men getting fucked, you probably think traps are women too, and that Bruce Jenner is no longer male. literally xD'ing at your life.
>>
>>28415740
Are there any stallion x women videos that show the woman getting fucked? I can never find any, every video is just a tranny or a guy who hides his balls barely well.
>>
>>28415740
Congratulations, you're officially a certified retard, here's your (you).
Now get the fuck off of my server and go kill yourself.
>>
What would anyone recommend reading?
>>
>>28402714
YayPonies doesn't even contain most books if at all. If not for /mlp/ I probably wouldn't of obtained a copy of "The Journals of the Two Sisters"

Thanks /mlp/
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.