[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twilight and Starlight get constantly called Mary Sues >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>Twilight and Starlight get constantly called Mary Sues
>Have an actual Mary in an episode and she gets loved by the fandom

Does this fandom have any standards?
>>
>>28401951
But I hate Gabby.
>>
File: look_at_all_the_fucks_I_give.png (679KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
look_at_all_the_fucks_I_give.png
679KB, 1280x720px
>>28401951
>>
She's not a Mary Sue you dense fucker
>>
>>28401951
>Standards...

nope.
And yeah, Gabby is certainly a Mary Sue. Though she is still better than the shitstains I see in your average fanfiction, even if it is just because her design is okay.
>>
she's a Mary Sue but she's also really qt

I'm conflicted someone help
>>
File: 1247681.png (423KB, 5000x4648px) Image search: [Google]
1247681.png
423KB, 5000x4648px
>>28402123
You should drop all the autistic stereotypes and buzzwords out of your head and it'll all come clear.
>>
>>28401951
She's more of a Mary Sue than both Twilight and Starlight, it's just the outside of the show she's a side character. Twi and Star are the opposite, they are a mary outside the show.
>>
>>28401951
No, it's just those autistics that have no standards.

Gabby sucks indeed and is a mary sue
>>
You retards like to throw around the term 'Mary Sue' without any understanding of what it means. Just because a character is highly skilled, powerful or popular doesn't make them a Mary Sue.

In order to qualify for suedom they must have no character flaws, be able to make everyone else superfluous to the story and be universally loved by everyone in the setting no matter how OOC character have to go to like them.

None of the above apply to gabby, try taking a film class some time before opening your mouth and making yourself look ignorant.
>>
>>28401951
>loved by the fandom
I think it's going to be the next glimmerposting, considering how people get all riled up by some dumbass catbird.

I assume she knows how to do something provided she helps someone because emotion magic is OP in Equestria. Which means she'd be a terrible customer service agent.

But seriously, I didn't really care about that fact either. DId she really have to be good at everything? Does she have anything outside of that, or is she one of those stereotypes we keep having on the show to bounce the m6 from because they're running out of ideas.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 653x1200px)
image.png
185KB, 653x1200px
>>28402188
Is calling your shitty Mary Sue a shitty Mary Sue triggering you?
>>
>>28402188
>getting this triggered

kys
>>
File: 1376090077631.png (17KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1376090077631.png
17KB, 625x626px
>>28402266
>>28402414
>circular logic
>ad hominem
>inb4 where the hell do you think we are
Don't shit where you eat dumbasses.
>>
>oh look it's this thread again
Look up what a Mary Sue is first then bitch about it. If you understood the concept of a Mary Sue correctly you shouldn't have to bitch about it anymore.
>>
Once Starlight ascends at the end of the season everyone will forget about Gabby immediately.
>>
>>28401951
Let's see;
>spider shim
>mlp general
>rainbow dash is best pony, prove me wrong
>fallout equestria
>bird ponies
>another fallout equestria thread
>Dadonequus
>lewd sleepover
>Rainbow dash thread
>Dio in equestria
>fat pony thread
>reverse trap and trap threads side by side
>robotnik in equestria
>flutterbully thread
>anon in pony prison
>fetish OC thread
>alone in equestria
>nightly scilight thread and nightly twilight thread being separate generals
>war in equestria; the HFY general, 37th edition
>several additional EqG greentext generals with not enough content to justify their existence separate from one single general
>several additional AiE greentext generals with not enough activity or content to justify their existence outside of the AiE or FR threads
I don't think so, m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.