[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunset Shimmer was just defeated and is currently rebuilding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Sunset Shimmer was just defeated and is currently rebuilding the school portion she destroyed.
Will you take pity and try to talk to her, or go back inside to enjoy the party?
>>
>>28401615
Trust Twilight and thats how you'll end up, alone, bruised and crying
>>
>>28401615

>help resident bitch lay bricks
or
>get fucking wasted

WAHT A CHOICE
>>
i'd rape her
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x640px
>>28401856
That isn't friendship...
>>
>>28401615
Honestly I wouldn't have even gone to the school dance. I stayed home from my high school prom.
>>
>>28401615
Put a bullet in her head
>>
>>28401864
it's friendship with forced benifits
>>
File: Prescription-Bottle.jpg (621KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Prescription-Bottle.jpg
621KB, 1800x1350px
>>28401980
>Warning, may cause Benifitis
>>
>>28401993
yeah, it didn't underline in red stating that I misspelled it

better than the friendzone-pox
>>
>>28401615
Ask her why she did what she did and try to convince her to go back to Equestria.
>>
>>28402147
>and try to convince her to go back to equestria
You were doing good until that point
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.