[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which episode had the worst lesson? I think it was "Ponyville

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: disappoint.jpg (393KB, 2851x1900px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
393KB, 2851x1900px
Which episode had the worst lesson?

I think it was "Ponyville Confidential".
>CMC start a gossip column and show no regard for the privacy of well being of others
>Mane 6 show no regard, and freely indulge in gossip, only caring when it starts to affect them personality, never taking responsibility for encouraging the CMC
>Lesson seems to be it's okay to fuck over people as long as you don't know them and don't get caught
>>
>>28399223
Feeling pinkie keen
>>
>>28399231
Doge and Poner Show. I like that episode, but if you really just look at what it would actually impress onto the target audience it's horrible. "Be an annoying fucking cunt because you have a vagina and that's all you can do" the episode.
>>
>>28399223
Wonderbolts Academy

You get promoted for bitching to your boss and abandoning your responsibility of helping your partner.

Seriously, Lightning Dust did made a mistake but every other characters in that episode were mistaking far worse than her.
>>
>>28399231
Sticks went so far up asses over that episode that they still haven't come back out
>>
File: 1450597095623.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450597095623.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>28399427
>almost gets five ponies killed
>others mistaking far worse than her
>>
>>28399521
Those 5 almost gets killed because they somehow thought it would be alright to invade military training field because they couldn't wait for their friend to write.

Rainbow Dash thinks it's not her buisness her TEAM almost killed that 5 invaders and even starts blaming her boss and her team mate about it while she was in a position to prevent that to happen.

Her boss actually promotes Rainbow Dash for complaining while her team mate gets kicked out, didn't give a shit about civilian almost getting killed under their control.
>>
File: 1473358242224.gif (948KB, 214x180px) Image search: [Google]
1473358242224.gif
948KB, 214x180px
>>28399231
>>
>>28399231
This
Literally "god may exist, stop trusting common sense" the episode. And then Hasbro is suprised why so many people support ISIS
>>
>>28399642

I thinkit was more abstract. More along the lines of, "trust those who have more experience than you. Generally they know what they're doing"
>>
File: 1473348256657.gif (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473348256657.gif
185KB, 900x900px
>>28399627
>Rainbow Dash thinks it's not her buisness her TEAM almost killed that 5 invaders and even starts blaming her boss and her team mate about it while she was in a position to prevent that to happen.
I seriously wonder if there are people whose only purpose in life is coming here to bait dashfags with bullshit.
>>
>>28399642
> Could have woven it into a story about how everything should be questioned and everything has an explanation, even if it's hard to get
> Never stop asking questions, never be afraid to learn
> The pinkie sense actually has a very good explanation, it's Earth pony magic or some shit
> Science is good
But noooo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.