[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So shimmerfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: large.jpg (144KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
144KB, 819x1024px
How do you feel about nowings and her being reduced to normy level like the other 5 in importance?
>>
>>28398840
Okay with no wings because she's a unicorn
And nothing implies she's less important
>>
>>28398851
she's not the centerpiece mane character anymore, that's all twilight.

she's just rarity tier now.
>>
>>28398851
unlike twilight, Sunset deserves wings
>>
>>28399052
she'll never get them though.
>>
>>28398840
>>28399052
not even a shimmerfag, but human Twilight getting wings is retarded. she hasn't been through all the experiences pony Twilight has, she's not a natural born leader, and she's not top tier at magic
>>
>>28399186
and she wasn't trained by a literal goddess since she was little
>>
>>28399186
>>28399197
She was exposed to the full power of the EOH, and overcame her evil side though.

Plus the sleepover book implies her destiny is to be a leader akin to twilight as a princess. She's like sailor moon, She'll have some bullshit crystal tokyo kingdom in the future or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (976KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976KB, 1280x720px
>>28399206
>EOH
>>
>>28399186
I guarantee you that the people who made the film did it without wings, and were made to put wings on Twilight by Hasbro. Just like in FIM.
>>
>>28399206
>The book implies
Well there's your problem, the book isn't what matters, it's the movies.
>>
File: suplex.png (291KB, 648x864px) Image search: [Google]
suplex.png
291KB, 648x864px
>>28398840
I wont deny that SciTwi becoming an alicorn for no clear reason while Sunny stays wingless seems crazy to me.

That aside, I've read the movie adaptation: Sunny is still the unofficial leader, and she drives most of the action in the story, plus her new power is basically magical plot exposition.

And she finally gets another solo song, so there's that.

I'll wait until I actually see the movie to decide just how angry I am.
>>
>>28400495
>no clear reason
Come now, only an autist won't know the main reason. And a shill will deny and deflect from it.
>>
It's destiny, Twilight is always meant to be the chosen one no matter what, thus things like her cutie mark on a tree and prophecies about her thousands of years before she was born. She's won the life lottery.

No, it's not really fair, but in a way I think Sunset is better off for not having everything handed to her / doing exactly what was expected of her (like Twilight, Harry Potter and a huge number of poorly-written protagonists).
>>
>>28400579
that pissed me off about twilight's cutie mark being on the tree of harmony; Before the S4 opener, twilight's EOH was just a rock before she found it like the other 5 EOH.

Then they decided to retcon things so that the element of magic was SPECIAL in that it was always shaped like twilight's cutie mark, unlike the other 5.
>>
>>28399225
You are now imagining the cast of MLP replacing all the Jojos in Eyes of Heaven
>>
>>28400495
Yeah, twilight basically needs to be lead around by the hand by Sunset. twilight is more or less just "nerd fluttershy" now, while Sunset is the twilight of the group.

This seriously doesn't make much sense to me, it'd be like making the finales be about Fluttershy saving the day due to her super magic or something.
>>
>>28398840
That's what the fifth movie will be about, where Sunset must fight human sunset.
The sunset will get wings and an actually useful super power.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.