[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 6 finale predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

This is the Suicide Squad list that i think will be included in the finale

1. Starlight
2. Discord (because implied by De Lancie)
3. Trixie (because Starlights friend)
4. Thorax (because Spike recruit him or he tries to save Spike)
5. Sunburst or Spike or both (if Spike isn't captured with Twilight)
>>
>>28394139
>Dazzlings
>>
>>28394139
either NMM comes back or it's Queen Chrysalis
>>
>>28394139
Ember, perhaps?
>>
>>28394170
I could really see her in it. And maybe Gilda also.
>>
>>28394170
>>28394175
I think it should be characters that Glimmer had met. I included Thorax mostly because Glimmer was present in that episode and she would know about Thorax. Gilda or Ember woudn't make much sense.
>>
>>28394139
I'm curious as to why the mane6 aren't available to face the threat
>>
>>28394385
Exposition.
>>
File: 1462375819733.png (224KB, 879x909px) Image search: [Google]
1462375819733.png
224KB, 879x909px
>>28394385
They all just turned round and sad "Fuck you Celestia! How about you and the fucking military get off your fat useless asses and actually do your god damned jobs for a change instead of dragging us, a group of untrained civilians, away from our lives to fight your wars for you!"
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 540x298px
>>28394139
>"Here's the deal: you're going somehow,de bad that's gonna get you killed, but until that happens, you're my problem"
>"You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die"
>>
>>28394188
Unless Spike is also there.

Spike + Glimmer dream team go!
>>
>>28394385

They are saving beyond equestria.

That adventure will be the movie, that would explain why glimmer and probably discord don't appear in the movie
>>
>>28394615
I did hear something from a while back (Hasbro press release? Investor meeting? Don't remember) about how season 6 would tie-in with the movie by introducing new characters and locations.
>>
>>28394615
what if they get pulled into EqG?
I mean, every EqG movie has had some kind of tie in to a FiM S finale, and LoE comes out before those eps air...
>>
>>28394639

Maybe EQG 5, because EQG4:LoE don't have any scene in equestria. The book have the whole plot and EQG4 is the first one that don't have equestria
>>
>>28394639
Having alreadyread the book version, I don't think LoE ties into the show at all. (Unless the movie has a surprise twist that isn't in the book).
>>
>>28394655
Ishi confirmed that there is an after credit scene in LoE that I doubt they put in the book.
>>
>>28394672
Could just be a scene showing the magic leaking through the tear in space, but I suppose it could be something else.
>>
File: 1458918604270.jpg (19KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458918604270.jpg
19KB, 500x449px
>Season 6 finale predictions
pic related is an accurate prediction
>>
>>28394696
Rumor has it that it's Human Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>28394139
Ember or Gabby could fit too.
>>
Nyx will probably be there too.
>>
HOL UP

SO YOU'S BE SAYIN
>>
>>28394865
i think glimmer is going get her power-up mode by joining up with the mane 6
>>
>>28394865
Since when is Double Diamond a mare?
>>
>>28395195
Since the surgery.
>>
The enemy will certainly be Chrysalis considering how all the flash games that has been released on hasbro website as well in android points towards against here.

That and the fact this may boost the "Guardians of Harmony" toyline, despite what Jim said (if he said it to avoid NDA disclosure)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.