[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: FAIL.png (65KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FAIL.png
65KB, 320x320px
they talk a lot in S06E19 about that only ponys can get a cutiemark and no one except ponys ever have one.
later they talk about zecora, so I'm sure the writer can't really forgot her.
so wtf is this?
a tattoo?
a waterpainting??
or have she a fucking precise razor of ultimate doomnes and carve it on her own flank???
and when-
how the fuck are she manage to do something like that-
have she some expert around to make it?
a barber?

what and how, I need to know
>>
>>28391696
2/10
>>
>>28391696
Well gee einstein, what kind of a cutie mark does that look like to you? Maybe it's to do with running in spirals? Maybe it's about standing around a fucking circle? Does that look like a fucking cutie mark to you, you fucking retard?
>>
maybe it's not a cutie mark in the way it tells everyone what you're good at, but something about zebras. idk, spirits things maybe?
>>
>>28391723
yes its a very mystical symbol faggot and describe exactly what she do so the probability of not being a cutiemark is under ~3,141592654%.
please go and learn about symbolic before you mess with me.
>>
Zebras are pretty closely related to pones

catbirb = zero amount of pone
>>
>>28391759
so you have more probability to get a cutiemark when you are more pone related? well that sounds possible
>>
>>28391696
Not going to lie, I always thought it was like a cutie mark since S1.

Can we ask Faust if Zecora has a cutie mark or not?
>>
>>28391768

bugpones are probably more likely to get cutiemarks than catbirbs
>>
>>28391759
>>28391780
chrysalis and none of her army have a cutiemark-
they are many of them and ponelike, but a buttmark factor = 0.
theory very improbable.
>>
changelings dont get cutiemarks, they get holes
>>
zebras are ponies too celestia you fucking shitlords are disgusting
>>
>>28391723
Her mark signifies the stirring of potions from overhead.
>>
>>28391696

Maybe it is not a cutie mark?
>>
>>28391696
>mlpol in this much denial

Zebra = Race of Pony
>>
>>28391795
Changelings were probably a predator that has some far away genetic relation, but split off early and continued to evolve alongside ponies. They still resemble ponies because it takes less energy to disguise a pony-like creature as a pony than it takes to disguise a more monstrous creature as a pony.
>>
>>28392277
doubledubs confirm zebras are ponies

get fucked /pol/acks
>>
>>28391773
No one going to ask her?
>>
>>28391696
Zebras ARE ponies.
At least it was never stated otherwise.
>>
>>28392440
Also it is clearly a spinning brew in the cauldron viewed from above, with tongues of fire from below the cauldron seen on the sides.
>>
>>28391696
It's not a cutie mark. It may serve a similar purpose, but it could have been there since birth. Zebras are closely related to ponies, so it's reasonable they would have similar flank marks. That's how they can fit in better, when they're not around the racist hicks of Ponyville.

>>28392440
Cucked, check Bridle Gossip, season 1 episode 9.

Applejack: Born where? I've never seen a pony like that in these parts, 'cept... her!
Twilight Sparkle: Well, she's probably not from here, and she's not a pony. My books say that zebras come from a faraway land. But I've never seen her in Ponyville. Where does she live?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Bridle_Gossip
>>
>>28391723
triggered
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.