[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do people actually have a real reason to hate us? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 14

File: 1472414044277.png (157KB, 410x470px) Image search: [Google]
1472414044277.png
157KB, 410x470px
So do people actually have a real reason to hate us? Do they seriously hate us for liking a tv show?
>>
>>28390735
>they
Who, a bunch of assmad children from /b/reddit?
>>
>>28390735
"they" are a small handful of people who hate everything, not just ponies. were just an easy target. the never ending meme doesnt help anything.
>>
File: 132.png (4MB, 1134x1586px) Image search: [Google]
132.png
4MB, 1134x1586px
>>28390735
They fear becoming us.

There's a Navy SEAL quote, I forget his name but he said "I hate cowards because I fear cowardice in myself."

It's the same concept at play here. A lot of people are . . . not quite kissless virgins, but not sexually successful either. And while some personalities might be more accepting, some people are aspirational by nature, and for those people, attacking the subcultures of loserdom is a an important part of their self-delusion that they are winners, or will be, eventually.

Attacking bronies in particular is a way for the man who fears being driven to such levels of emotional desperation--that someone would forego human relationships for imaginary ones with cartoon horses, because at least they can realistically imagine a fictional cartoon horse in another dimension loving them, unlike real human women here in real life, on Earth--to differentiate and distance himself from that to the Chads and Stacies he thinks he's one of.

A true Chad is too busy fucking all the hot pussy around constantly without having to lift a finger because WOMEN HIT ON HIM, to ever hate or even know about cartoon horses or the people who love them.

So anybody railing against ponies and bronies and this and that, it could be anime, video games, whatever, is just some frustrated non-Chad who wishes he could be Chad having a fit hoping it makes him seem like a Chad to somebody and really, deep down, he knows he's not a Chad and he's just blowing off steam, and if it's not about MLP, it's about something else.

Has everypony here seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 228x221px
I have the same problem with Vegeta. He's always mad at me for some reason.
>>
/hsg/ really fucked up our reputation, OP. I don't think we'll ever quite shake off all the hate.

Homeshits fucked us, thank god they killed themselves.
>>
File: AbscoolutlyDisgusting.png (634KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
AbscoolutlyDisgusting.png
634KB, 1000x800px
>>28391063
>tfw almost became a Chad.
>Was one of the jocks in school, the pretty boy who still could take a punch,
>And built enough to dive it back in spades.
>Then make friends with the dude.
>As a joke, decided to watch the show while drinking with buds.
>Remember the moment I almost hit someone for talking over the dialog.
>You don't fucking talk over Winter Wrap Up, motherfucker.
>>
File: it never ends.jpg (28KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
it never ends.jpg
28KB, 360x269px
>>28391139
You could have chosen to live, Anon.
>>
File: Welp.png (405KB, 470x514px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.png
405KB, 470x514px
>>28391144
Do not mourn me, I chose this fate...
I just didn't know how far down the rabbit hole would go.
>>
>>28391095
I almost think it's better we are her, because Homeshit ruined that board.
>>
>>28391162
>I just didn't know how far down the rabbit hole would go
it doesnt end
>>
File: 1464007731782.jpg (48KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464007731782.jpg
48KB, 540x540px
>>28391063
Your explanation is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>28390735
why would you give a shit about shitforbrains
i hate them for watching anime
>>
>>28390735
Because liking thes show despite being older than six years of age, or male, is prima facie evidence that you are a degenerate manchild who contributes nothing of value to society.
>>
>>28390735
Now you see how us monkey people feel and why we're inclined to BLACK your women
>>
File: f86.jpg (50KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
f86.jpg
50KB, 640x569px
Hello, Barneyfag; how's your day going? Mine's good, I just got some new pony pictures.

You know, I think ponies changed the internet in more ways than people realize. Maybe it's just the rose coloured glasses speaking, but earlier 4chan, and the internet in general, just felt different; and I can't really put to words how.

>implying oldfag

Back before ponies, everyone was so much calmer. Sure, trolling still existed, but it was much softer. No one really got mad at it. So, you got linked to a video of Rick Astley, or someone reminded you of The Game, but so what? You laughed at it cause it you fell for it like an idiot.
People who legitimately responded to trolling where mocked as outliers and paraded as entertainment. (see: Chris Chan)

Ponies changed people, man. I don't know what it was about them, but as soon as people realized you get make others mad by posting a single picture, everyone changed. What was the point in making a combo or flaming an MMO when a single button press got the same amount of (you)'s?

Ponies made people lazy.

But I'm just venting.

Anyway, this guy >>28391063 nailed it on the head.
>>
File: Itsok.jpg (14KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
Itsok.jpg
14KB, 320x243px
>>28390735
>>
>>28392193
Exactly, if these people acted like this back then, they'd just be called lolcows and probably have their own ED page or something.

Maybe it was a mass of USI or something, but late 2010-2011 was definitely a turning point for how seriously people took the internet.
>>
>>28391063
>>28392193
that was pretty beautiful.

also yeah people took the internet a lot more seriously which is poison.
>>
They hate you for being autists whose lives revolve around a preschooler cartoon and jacking off to animals, not for simply watching it.
>>
>>28392261
that would be extremely unlikely because of the massive amount of guesswork and presumptions that shy away from the natural state of a person who likes many things so no. fuck off barneyfag.
>>
>>28392191
this
>>
>>28392273

Keep denying the fact that the majority of bronies are huge neckbeard autists that get off to horses.
>>
>28392310
Why would anyone deny the truth
>>
>>28392310
same with anime but nobody cares.
>>
>>28392374
More and more people here are caring. It's actually pretty jarring how much more anti-anime this place has gotten, but nobody uses the classic "fuck anime" pic.
>>
File: It says you're a faggot.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
It says you're a faggot.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
>>28392374
>Responding to Barneyfag

Mate, you could get a better discussion out of a brick wall. And the wall might actually change its opinion.

I mean, you're arguing with a guy who once assaulted a teen with Locked In Syndrome for fucks sake.
>>
File: Untitled drawing - Edited.png (153KB, 491x665px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing - Edited.png
153KB, 491x665px
So I just had a conversation about this with a couple of friends and they said this. Opinions?
>>
>>28392483
Do they also hate /v/ for wanting to fuck teenage genie girls?
>>
>>28392483
Everyone's gotta fuck something. Everyone has a kink. There are people on this website who get off to necrophilia and tiles. There are people who want to fuck hedgehogs and foxes.

Hating someone because they have a weird kink is stupid. Everyone has a weird kink.

It sounds more like your friends are trying to justify their hatred first and work backwards, rather than having a reason and then going from there.
>>
>>28392520
I can ask lol
>>
>>28392483
1.your friend is also retarded
2. poisoned the well with a loaded question
3. Mass grouping actions on an anonymous image board instead of reasonably judging things by their own merit or actually acknowledging why people watch the show.
4. "hating on" enough said.
>>
>>28390735
Do you even know how many people's parents we've killed?
>>
>>28392533
That's really true actually
>>
>>28392546
Agreed
>>
>>28392483
Normies don't count.
Everyone on 4chan wants to fuck children or animals in the animated form

Normies may think they own this site, but it will always be an anime site first and foremost which is why anime alone has more boards than anything else, and that means people who want to fuck little girls
>>
File: 1464504494012.jpg (10KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1464504494012.jpg
10KB, 250x201px
>>28392483
>>
File: 1362243259000.png (99KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1362243259000.png
99KB, 550x550px
I don't know, but the effect of pony icon on randoms in games was so amazing when I first tried it that I had a whole pinkie-themed TF2 identity and gear. I wish I had recorded some of the screaming tweens and younger teenagers did at me holy shit. I wouldn't even use the mic at them, mainly I did it by being where "ur kind aren't supposed 2 be" like wandering onto a guild's practice server. This could even become a legitimate strategy at times, the focus on killing "the ponyfag" would lose people objectives pretty often - I got really good at scout to take advantage of this. Oh and Valve never deleted my Conscientious Objector with Fluttershy's vagina on it. God people would get mad at that sign.

War's over but I still wear my warpaint, dunno why. Respect I guess. So yeah, I dunno why people do it but it's quite the lulzcow.
>>
>>28392645
>with Fluttershy's vagina on it
you mean the IRL horse pussy colored yellow pic?
>>
>>28392666

Nah https://derpiboo.ru/27445
>>
File: 1457305242155.jpg (319KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457305242155.jpg
319KB, 806x1200px
>>28392415
Are you talking about this?
>>
>>28392765
Yes. This was probably use more ironically years ago, than genuinely now, especially with how people are getting just as pissy over anime reaction images as they did with ponies.
>>
>>28392415
They fear becoming us.

There's a Navy SEAL quote, I forget his name but he said "I hate cowards because I fear cowardice in myself."

It's the same concept at play here. A lot of people are . . . not quite kissless virgins, but not sexually successful either. And while some personalities might be more accepting, some people are aspirational by nature, and for those people, attacking the subcultures of loserdom is a an important part of their self-delusion that they are winners, or will be, eventually.

Attacking bronies in particular is a way for the man who fears being driven to such levels of emotional desperation--that someone would forego human relationships for imaginary ones with cartoon horses, because at least they can realistically imagine a fictional cartoon horse in another dimension loving them, unlike real human women here in real life, on Earth--to differentiate and distance himself from that to the Chads and Stacies he thinks he's one of.

A true Chad is too busy fucking all the hot pussy around constantly without having to lift a finger because WOMEN HIT ON HIM, to ever hate or even know about cartoon horses or the people who love them.

So anybody railing against ponies and bronies and this and that, it could be anime, video games, whatever, is just some frustrated non-Chad who wishes he could be Chad having a fit hoping it makes him seem like a Chad to somebody and really, deep down, he knows he's not a Chad and he's just blowing off steam, and if it's not about MLP, it's about something else.
>>
>>28390735
I wish the would.
>>
Every brony-hater I've ever met has been a combination of the following:

A: Raging edgelord who seems to be perpetually angry at everything.
B: Whiny crybaby who can't handle people liking things he doesn't, and who dare talk about it on the internet.
C: A SJW.
>>
God we're so sick of this as a species. We're getting over it. It was cute for a while... buncha mumbling autists re-hashing the same three aspects of online communal disintegration borne out of their hellish welfare-class absent-fathered lifestyle in which half their closest friends jerk off to their dozen horse waifus and get persecuted for being degenerate by a warring faction of comparably hopeless dirtbags, we then proceeded to make pitched-up remixes of the show and actual music by other people who actually bothered to hone a talent instead of autotuning & saying self-aggrandizing pro-brony bullshit over a myriad of uncleared samples. We did it for a good half-decade, we wore the shirts, bragged to our parents, we kept the stickers on our bumper stickers and stopped jerking to women, we mixed up some sizzurp of curiosity... but it's all over now. We're years wiser. We look back and sneer inwardly at what used to be cool. now... now it's just more low culture. It's all still being shat out, but interest is waning quick. Pretty soon this garbage show will be as marginal in appeal as it was always meant to be, garbled through the television while visiting your best friends' ex-wife's house. Good riddance, shit sucks.
>>
>>28390735
don't shove our fetish at me and i wont call you a faggot,tell me about your favorite show and don't shut up about it when i tell you to fucking stop and ill call you a cunt, you spam 4chan with ponies that i cannot get away from and ill never forget.

this is how they think
>>
>>28392193
> The game
FUCK YOU
>>
>>28390735
You wouldn't believe how many people out there hate stuff for less/no reasons
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.