[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he at the clubhouse when he told Gabby about the CMC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Why was he at the clubhouse when he told Gabby about the CMC?

He is a musician. Is this the official pony version of MandoPony?
>>
>>28387583
Who? His name is Blue Note.
>>
>>28387583
You're onto something, Anon. They're referencing how Mando fucked Creber[/spoiler.] That explains why he was waiting outside the clubhouse; for his little rendezvous with AB.
>>
File: poop_by_magicarin-d68pa5b.png (298KB, 801x997px) Image search: [Google]
poop_by_magicarin-d68pa5b.png
298KB, 801x997px
>>28388140
If there a brown note pony?
>>
>>28388180

no but there should. ass a music note to the poo cutie mark, maybe a whistle
>>
File: 1472790422872.png (368KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1472790422872.png
368KB, 1280x853px
>>28388209
>ass a music note to the poo cutie mark, maybe a whistle
>>
>>28387583
>Mandopony OC appears
>alongside his fellow pedofriend and newly-tranned tranny blackgryph0n AKA gabby the grabby gryphon
Our show has been tainted.
>>
What did Mandopony do?
>>
>>28388686
He hung around with the loli VA. People joked about him being pedo for a little while, then it died down. Then later, he found out about the jokes and got extremely butthurt, making everyone suspect that it was actually true.
>>
>>28388827

To be fair though, jokes like that can far too easily ruin someone's life, inadvertedly or not.
>>
>>28388858
On the other hand, he's bizarrely close to her for a grown man with no sexual interest in younger girls.
>>
>>28388858
When the jokes had already died down, bringing them back up makes it entirely his fault if anything bad comes of it. Besides, /mlp/ calling him a pedophile clearly didn't do anything to damage his career, the guy is doing fine. Who gives a shit about 4chan calling people shit anyway?

>>28388180
Who is this qt(pinkie)pie and why does she have a poop emoji for a cutiemark?
>>
File: 1453674310894.jpg (385KB, 982x2636px) Image search: [Google]
1453674310894.jpg
385KB, 982x2636px
Mando, hiding behind a bush, wishing you had chosen better.
>>
OP here, just wanted to say I'm surprised no one realized I was >>28388140 . Nobody noticed this thread at first so I needed to bump it with a stupid comment, but after I did it I remembered that 4chan counts the unique posters in each thread. I thought for sure someone would check that. But then more people posted and it got obscured.

Just wanted to share this with all of you, if you have a shit thread you can save it if you're lucky. And I am clearly one lucky bastard.
>>
File: Blue Note.jpg (324KB, 978x574px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Note.jpg
324KB, 978x574px
>>28388140
Yeah, like the club in New York City
>>
>>28387583
>>
>>28388600
They're just appealing to the fans, nothing tainted here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.