[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Don't Cross the Timelines Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock86.jpg (671KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
clock86.jpg
671KB, 1366x768px
>>28378358
>Time is the vehicle that carries everything into nothing.

Post sheets for the 86th session of TimeQuest!
>>
File: god-emperor-boo-500x500.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-boo-500x500.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>28378387
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Come At Me, Fate.gif (87KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Come At Me, Fate.gif
87KB, 512x288px
>>28378387
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>28378387
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>673260
"No." Nero answers.

"If you refuse to tell Me what I want to know, I have other ways of obtaining the information. I have an alicron computer at My disposal, you telling me where he is simply saves me the time on the radio. Not that it matters-"

"Even if I released you, you would not survive for long." the king says, waiting for his response.
>>673261
>>673265
Nero makes no move to stop Holy Luke from leaving, thoughts still turning in contemplation over all this new information, as He turns back to Magz, gripping His khopesh in His other hoof.
>>
File: TimeQuest The Sequel.gif (4MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
TimeQuest The Sequel.gif
4MB, 500x210px
>>28378387
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: 1459122329962.png (504KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459122329962.png
504KB, 800x600px
>>28378387
http://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>Crumple: 0/3
>Onyxia: 3/3
>Nero: 6/3
>Luke: 5/1
>Southern: 6/6
>Last game: http://mlpg.co/q/res/673155.html

>YEAR: 1501 AE

Last time, on TimeQuest...

Luke and Nero having defeated Magz and his mercenaries, began questioning him and the new Holy Luke for information.
Honey Crumple continued her fierce battle against Bulldozer of Pain, cracking a hole in the cieling of their battlegrounds that allowed deadly sunlight to pour into the junkyard.
Onyxia and Steel fought their way past the rocket launchers and energy shield of Dome G-777, and are on the verge of breaking through its defenses...
Southern found one of the Danger Dogz had a skill in stitchery that was a cut above the rest, and began taking her under her hoof...

>>28378419
You quickly race past where the sun starts to peak in, and pick up Lead Head using your shrink ray successfully. As you drag her in, you take the note that she's still breathing: alive.

After getting back in the cockpit, however, the flaring speakers roar against Bulldozer, whose mighty fists raise up to guard his face against the onslaught, himself cringing. "GGRRR!! N-not that… fast…" he says as he pushes against the waves of sound, "I…"

He grabs at your tail, "Want my souvenir, first!" He roars as he swings Crumple around by the tail, throwing the entire machine up and over his shoulders like a sack of hay as you are thrown into another pile of junk, the tower of scrap collapsing down on you (0/3). He huffs, jumping back into the pile in his assault, "Sorry, but you leave in a box of scrap this time, ol' buddy! Maybe if you're lucky the nerds who hired me will put ya back together, I'd hate if we couldn't do this anymore!"
>Due to successful Wrath, cannot attack this turn
>>
>>28378802

>>28378442
Steel stands on his hooves, pulling at his red restraints and slightly pulling them apart as he readies his sword, "Right." He confirms as he leaps at the flying orbs, cutting at them to keep them off guard of you
[1+1=2] / [5+1=6] (Steel)
[3] [2] [1] [4] (The orbs)

They do not concentrate on you, and you race up to the metal shutters keeping you out of Dome G-777, the powerful orb of energy striking into the shutters and beginning to vaporize its outer defenses, the metal turning to melted scrap.

>>28378594
"Commerce…?" Red asks aloud, "Ooooh, like tradings! Normally most ponies scared of Dogz, but, with new shiny clothes, perhaps they not so quick to shoot."

As you comment on the status of the current era, Red lowers his head, "Hmmm, well, we scavenge in ruins, both above ground and below, for food. We can carries water from the underground lakes near that city you found mes in." He shakes his head, "But, everyone so violent because, that just way everything been. Since Red was born, since before Red was born. Not enough to goes around. Ponies have to fight to live. Same with Dogz." He looks at the growing pile of fixed up clothes, "But, not everyone bad… some ponies help each other. Maybe, if we try, we could get them to help Dogz too. Instead of stealings from them all the times."

>>28378606
>Lukewarm responds to Magz's reply "Y'know we could just kill you in that case. How would this Goudeau guy know. Not like we're gonna tattle on you."
"Like any good leader, he expects to hear from his 2nd every now and again. If he fails to hear from me and finds you charging down his door step instead, he'll have reason to suspect me."
>>
>>28378815
>>28378606
>"I think I'm just going to leave. Thanks for saving me and all." Holy Luke begins ambly out slovenly and sad.
Twilight holds up a hoof, "Wait! You went out their alone before and all it did was get you captured, didn't it? You should be more careful... are you sure you'll be okay out there all on your own?"

>>28378594
>>28378415
Magz leans back into the wall, gritting his teeth together as he looks down at his arm questioningly. Twilght moves in to whisper to you, "What if you offered my services to heal that for him...?"

He coughs, "I'd last longer than you'd think. I'm a survivor." He groans in pain, "An Alicron...? You found one that wasn't scrap? Even so, I'm needing some incentive to tell you where to go. I don't think it's a lot to ask: I tell you where he'll be, you don't off me here. If you're scarred I'll radio ahead, you can smash every radio I have until you're unsatisfied with my word I won't send a warning."
>>
>>28378815
Onyxia glares down at the door as her shot starts t bore through it.
"Come on come on!"
She mutters impatiently. She shifts the gunlance, holding it between her shoulder and neck as she stomps her hooves. Black crystal seeps over the ground and spreads towards the door. It piles up and warps the ground, surging it forward as a spike to spear through the door now that it's weakened and pry it open.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>28378815
>Middle post here is meant for
>>28378674
>>
>>28378802
The speakers continue to play the flaming music, but at one spot, the music attempts to play loud enough to blast the junk off of Crumple and have him standing back up.

>Crumple Instant recovery
[1d10]
>>
>>28378852
>Honey Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>28378828
>Sorry another fix
>Magz is actually being held up in the air by his throat, so he does not lean against the wall or look down at his arm
>>
>>28378874
>Honey regular recovery on Crumple
[1d10]
>>
>>28378802
>>28378852
>>28378887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

Crumple's jaw opens as it exhales a bit of fire like it took a deep breath.
"Heh, yeah, those shitheads who hired you can rebuild me," Crumple says, stepping down onto the concrete/stone-like substance, advancing towards Bulldozer in a walk. As it walks, it begins to sink into the ground.
"But nopony will be able to put YOU back together!"

Those last words echo as Crumple completely sinks into the ground.

>Stonesink, automatic
>>
>>28378828
Nero continues listening to Magz futile begging as Twilight leans in and whispers to heal him for the second time mid-interrogation. Nero scowls in irritation, cleaving off Magz head mid-sentence, casting the heavy body aside as the head bounces and rolls on the floor.

"There. Heal him." Nero says, looking to Twilight with moderate annoyance audible in His voice as He pulls his radio out and calls Glitch.

"Glitch. Answer Me."
>>
>>28378815
"Then don't stop talking to him" Luke replies briskly to Magz "Shit, it ain't hard."

>>28378828
>Holy Luke blushes "T-thanks Twilight, I -I'll be fine. An Alicorn like you shouldn't worry about me. I know in my heart Celestia watches over me and hears my prayers. It is by her will! That you've come to save me at my convenience. As long as I have my faith, nothing shakes me from my path!" Holy Luke retrieves a pamphlet from his messenger bag and hands it to Twilight. Its a pamphlet for Luketherian church of Celestia. They are.. surprisingly well made. Lamenated and with illustrations. There is a somewhat embarassing illustration on the back of the pamphlet of Holy Luke riding Celestia through a meadow. How he can have the audacity to put that on the pamphlet is quite astonishing. And he probably doesn't have a hint of remorse.
>"uh Bye"
Holy Luke ambles out the way we came.
>>
>>28378815
"What, you just find food laying around in those shitheaps? Where's the soil and the sunlight? I thought the sun was evil or something in this era. You can't just be eating old rotten food, can you?"

She takes a look at her rolling chest, where Copper is busy at work with a strand of her wire, using what appears to be magic.
"Don't tell me you're working for the bug-worshipers?"
>"Eh? Uh-uh. You got summa that super-rock stuff. Was just givin' it a whirl 'cause I ain't seen any of this in a click."
"Wow, aren't you articulate? Magic's rare among dogs in my time as it is; I'm surprised to see it around your kind at all these days."
>"Yeah, whatever lady, I ain't doin' this for you, or for free. You got these idiots eatin' out ya hat, so goin' wit you is my one an' only chance'a gettin' loose from 'ere. Use this if'ya don' like explosions, yeah?"
"Don't expect to see a drop of payment if you break it," Southern cautions as she fiddles with her own new bangle.

>starting masterwork bangle with previously-mentioned properties and masterwork repel strand
>>
>>28378994
>>28378815
Lukewarm can't help but chuckle at how Nero responds to Twilight. He tries to confine his laughter.

>From down the stairs the head rolled you can hear Holy Luke let out a shriek "AHHH! Holy Crackers!"
Lukewarm burst out laughing.
>>
>>28378832
>>28378832
Steel's sword slashes through more of the orbs, the new four orbs, one of them exploding as the other three take gashing damage, but not before putting another ring around his forehooves and constraining him, slowing his movements to a mere crawl as the blasting gunlance works in conjunction with your black crystal, a sliver beginning to open up in the shuttle-doors (not big enough for you yet, and definitely not big enough for Steel). The alarms blare as Steel struggles to pull loose of his red-energy bindings
[1d10]

And two of the orbs turn to you instead
[1d10] / [1d10]

>>28378919
As you sink deep into the earth, Obsidious' magical stonesink allowing you to dive into the solid earth beneath your hooves as Bulldozer's eyes blink mid-rage as he leaps at you, "WAIT! No you fucking don't you...."

His hands scrap at the top of your head as you dive under, Bulldozer snorting and roaring as he begins to pound his fists into the dirt futiley, causing craters with his fists as he roars, "What the hell was that?! What the hell are you doing?! You don't run away from ME, Crumple, professionals like us FINISH shit! Get back up here!"
>>
>>28379210
>>28379018
Red smiles, giggling, "Hehehe... ponies make these 'freeze-dry' items me thinks they called, 'imperishables' we finds in ruins or tunnels. The others, we steals: ponies above ground CAN makes crops, we either breaks in and takes, or catch thems while they trading with other ponies. Mutants make for good meats too when we catches them off guards, but they BIG risk for huntings... only when Dogz sure we win we take them."

Red looks to Copper as she continues working away for Southern, snickering, "Hehehe, what you up too Copper? You stitchings with generous dress ponies things? You get in trouble with generous pony!"

>>28379009
As Holy Luke makes his departure, Twilight blinks in utter confusion at the devout version of Luke Warm as she looks down at the embarassingly illustrated pamphlet, her eyebrow turning up at the incredibly inappropriate image of Luke riding Celestia through a meadow.

"I... never thought I would have ever taken you for a devout pony, Luke... but it looks like some of your patented 'charm' persists no matter what version we find." She points at the back of the pamphlet, "What were you thinking?"

>>28378994
>>28379055
Twilight gives a sharp gasp as the head is cut off at the neck, Magz head rolling and bouncing along on the floor. She holds up a hoof to her muzzle, "Ooof... I'm... that... I-I wasn't prepared for that..."

She looks away from the corpse, trying to get her bearings, about to speak up as a large *CLICK* sounds off from your radio...

"*BZZZT* Hey, *hack* keep your pants on, buddy, I'm coming... what's going on there?"
>>
>>28379245
>One more thing to Southern Point

>Southern and Copper being work on their masterwork clothing articles, preparing for the hours of stitching ahead to complete them as a few other dogs of various sizes look on, the ones that failed their audition
>>
>>28379210
Onyxia clenches her teeth as the door continues to take eternity to break down, only turning as the humming of the orbs gets closer. She turns, crystal receding to look at the two preparing to fire. Glancing over at Steel bound further, she sighs at the stalled break in.
She runs under the two orbs, throwing a hoof around Steel's neck as she pulls him in close, warping them into the shadowscape for a short reprieve.
>Shadow Warp, Auto
>>
Suddenly I can't chat anymore, I get a popup that says my account is too new.
>>
>>28379274
>>28379245
"Well, no wonder you guys have no inter-dome trade with all the thieving going on here," she scolds. "Maybe you could try organizing a summit in a neutral location, offering something they'd WANT?"
>"Leash yaself, Red, I'm givin' 'er summin that'll help us blow outta here. Maybe you could thank 'er for gettin' ridda summa the stink 'round 'ere."

As the others approach, Southern comments on her stitching, folding and choice of material, to tutor during a live class.
>>
>>28379245
Nero looks over as Twilight seems ready to hurl, before exhaling and speaking into His radio.

"Glitch, its Nero. I'm about to go out of range for the radio, I need you to check the alicron and ask it three things."

"First, where is Goudeau. Secondly, where is Eo Naxx Claw. And thirdly, where is 'the Station' referenced by Magz."

"And hurry, we're about to start flying towards the Blaster's Base."

Nero says, pulling the radio slightly away from His head to look to Luke and Twilight, gesturing with His head to the exit as they all head above ground.
>>
>>28379323
>Your account is too new to chat in this channel. Please wait a while and try again.
>>
>Holy Luke has left the building

>>28379245
"Oh, don't be a drama queen Twilight. Nero's just culturally expressing himself." Lukewarm said as he put the decapitation modestly.
Without warning or regard Lukewarm takes the radio and starts drunkenly slurring into it "Yeeahh I'll have a hay sausage and egg mcmuffin, supersize and like twelve hash browns *hic*"
>>
>>28379331
"Oh. yeah sure" Luke agrees as he follows toward the exit.
>>
File: Deathwing.jpg (79KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Deathwing.jpg
79KB, 736x552px
>>28379210
As Crumple is underground, Honey takes some time to make quick repairs as quickly as she can.
>Repair, DC -1
[1d10]

After that, she returns to the cockpit with an exhale.
"Geeza, those other shitheadsa I fought must've been really weak if I'ma thinking this chump isa tough."
With that, she grabs the raygun and fires it within Crumple, glowing brightly.
>Honey Special on Crumple

On the surface, there is quiet, but it doesn't last for long as Crumple comes out of the ground, jets screaming at Bulldozer.
"I never went anywhere, you sorry sack of shit! But I'm going to send you to hell before the sun does!"
Crumple's mouth opens with fire, chomping down onto Bulldozer and expelling decaying fire as it drags Bulldozer along, more than likely crashing him into a wall or pile of junk.

>Melee Dual Fire Decay
>2 Automatic Autocrit +2 attacks
>>
>>28379337
Nero takes the radio back, pushing Luke away [not hard, just a light jab], giving a glare.
>>
>Your account is too new to post links in this channel. Please wait a while and try again.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fNbNtBnFfT1DjR00wt2mnsFyAWcciGxEwZRkgz367FU/edit
>>
>>28379444
Luke laughs childishly in chagrin "eheheh" And then takes a drink of whatever the hell these dead ponies gave him. Its strong if anything.
>>
>>28379280
The hole melts/transmutes ever so wider as you pull away from it, the alarms still blaring above as you dart back past the orbs that were about to fire on you. You feel one of them manage to latch around your rear-legs, bounding them together as you leap towards Steel. He looks at you in surprise as your cape-like body envelops both of you, sending you both to the Shadowscape and safely away from the orbs, their shadowy images looking around in confusion when your cape-form vanishes.

>Bound by the red energy ring: either spend a turn trying to shake it off or take -1 for all actions.

Steel looks up at you, growling, "I had that." He turns to look around, "But at least we have breathing room. How's the door?"

>>28379327
Red's ears flatten, "Well... hrrrm. We no spend a lot of times talking to ponies. We don't know WHAT they'd want."
Grey, the larger dog from before, steps over, "We have shinies?"
"We NEED those!"
"Well, what about the ones Gold keeps? Some that aren't good for trail but, still work like they used to? Ponies love old tech much as Dogs do."

As Copper snaps to Red, Red's glasses droop down his muzzle a bit as he grumbles, "Grrr, Red say thank you to Generous Horse! She give us shinies for trail AND fix ol' ratty Danger clothes. Me just making sure my dogs stay out of her pony hair."

The stitching of your bangle keeps the other dogs attention' captivated, and they look around for something to write on before resorting to scribbling in the dirty floor of the cavern with their long nails.
>>
>>28379658

>>28379331
"Oh, sure. Want me to get the winning lotto numbers and *HACK* the secret to a shiny, healthy coat while I'm at it? Hehe..." He grumbles through the radio, tinkering around in the background as you hear the sounds of electronic whirling.

"Alright let's see... Goudeau. I've heard THAT name before. Goudeua's Army is a major merc company that travels the shade. Not a lot of ponies talk about 'em out of either fear or because they don't have a mouth to talk about 'em with. According to the Alicron's guidance systems, it claims something's at around about sixty miles south of the Blaster's base, in a canyon that sits just north of some of the mountain ranges west of my old Dome."

"As other two, Claw and a 'Station'.... huh. That's strange. All I'm getting is this weird little claw thing. This piece of *HACK* isn't broken already, I JUST *cough*ing fixed it."

>>28379337
Twilight gags, "I-I know, Luke, it's not pretty but neither is this time period. Still, seeing a pony lose his head in front of me, is NOT something I have had a lot of exposure to outside of novels, so excuse me if I need a few feather-flipping moments to have a reaction. It's not like with Chitus when I was distracted by the GOOD news..."

As you take Nero's radio, it's snatched back from him before you can hear Glitch's response to your drunken munchies order.

>>28379331
>>28379337
After he answers Nero's questions, you all ascend the rest of the station, only two more layers separating you from the surface as you find a large ladder leading up to a manhole cover. Ascending it, you come up out in a circle of large rocks with a sign nearby, and far above you lies the massive, looming shape of the falling Moon, totally encompassing and casting a strong shadow upon you, the outside not greatly brighter than the repair station. Twilight's attention is immediately drawn over-head, her ears flatten and wings tighten at the sight. "Still not an easy sight to get used to..."
>>
>>28379671
>>28379430
Crumple's damages are far too extensive to make indepth repairs to in the heat of the moment.

Bulldozer's fists continue to bound new shapes into the dirt, but as the dirt begins to shake and jets scream out of the floor at him Bulldozer's eyes open wide, his huge rippling arms grabbing onto Crumple's maw as it latches down on him, Bulldozer screaming in pain as the full force of the jet flames shoot into his abdomen, the minotaur roaring in pain, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

You drag him into a nearby pile of cars close to the sunlight streaming into the junkyard, the pieces that fall into it vaporizing as Bulldozer slides down in a heap of garbage, coughing up blood as he tries to get his bearings straight, not standing up well on his two legs.

"Grrah... guh.... ahhh... ow..." he reaches for his chest wound, a massive hole burnt into it but not going all the way through. "You're.... that was cheap, sneaky trick, Crumple! That's not how a real man fights!"

He reaches behind him for a hover-car, pulling it up and over his head as his arms begin to cut open new wounds, the minotaur screaming as he brings the car down despite his burnt body, "THIS IS HOW A REAL MAN FIGHTS!"
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4]
>>
>>28379658
"Well now you can deal with it and not get trapped again."
She grumbles back, looking back at her own restricted hooves. She let's go of Steel, sitting down to pull the ring off.
"It's taking forever to break down. After you get untied you should be able to bust it down so we can finally get inside this Dome."
She says with a bit of frustration.
>>
>>28379743
>[1d10]
>>
>[1d10+3]
>>
>>28379671
Promptly after Twilight's comment on the surroundings Luke takes a wide eyed gander at the moon, absorbing the scene. "Wow.. Is that Luna's ass?"
>>
>>28379680
Honey attempts to repair Crumple some more again, shaking a bit with what can assumed to be pure adrenaline.
>Repair, DC -1
[1d10]

"You're right, it isn't. But then again, I'm not a fucking man...."
The unibeam deploys again, Crumple opting to charge right at Bulldozer.
"I"M A FUCKING BADASS!!!"
Crumple then takes flight, charging through and leaving a Crumple-sized hole through the car even, just to charge into Bulldozer and land another strike on him.

>Single Decay Napalm, Decay from last turn, DC -2
[1d10+2]
>>
>>28379658
Southern continues to sew and to give lessons. While she makes her bangle and narrates its development, her semi-autonomous wires preoccupy themselves with fixing more dog clothing.

[1d10]

>"Yeah, well y'ain't doin' a good job," Copper gestures at the dogs studying Southern. "But they learnin, so it's for the best ya ain't doin' ya job. Why don't y'hit the bricks 'fore all these bitches turn on ya? No boys allowed 'round here."
>>
>>28379671
"I figured you would get that result. Thanks. I'm going to find Crumple, use the alicron periodically to make sure no more of Goudeau's Army enters the metro line, Luke, Twilight, and I made a mess of his second command on our way to the surface. I'll contact you later."

Giving Glitch a brief moment to respond, Nero puts His radio back into His pocket before climbing the ladder to the surface.
>>28379671
>>28379784
Nero deploys His chariot, and begins taking the three of them to the Blaster's Base, staying low to the ground [about 20 feet up] for most of the journey as Twilight heals everyone.
>>
>>28379743
>>28379755
Steel grunts, shaking off his energy rings around both of his sets of hooves with gruff annoyance as you manage to slide off yours as well, the rings dissipating into air as they're thrown off with enough force. After he shakes his hooves free, he growls, "Well, it wouldn't be a very good castle if its walls were easily destroyed, would it? I'm fine now... but while we're in the Shadowscape, we should..." he says as he begins to move towards the shadowy exterior, "Be able to pass right through..."

As he extends a hoof towards the part of the wall that ISN'T melted through, a blue electrical shock covers his hoof, smoking as it sends his hoof back to him, making him stagger. "What? Impossible..." he pokes at it again, receiving a smaller but similar shock, "This... barrier even works in the Shadowscape?" He looks at your small hole, poking his hoof through (where it just barely fits) "Your hole isn't protected though. You're on the right track, we just need to widen it."

>>28379856
As you focus the majority of your attention in-depth to the magically protective bangle, your spare wires continue on fixing up the ragged clothes the scores of dogs had left you already, their holes slowly patching up and being made like new again (even with a slight shimmer) but the pile grows as more dogs grow aware of your generosity and, rather greedily, throw theirs into the mix. The dogs continue listening intently though, and Grey even brings out some odd looking quills and paper for them to draw pictures on.

Red crosses his claws at Copper as she works diligently as well, growling, "HMPH! I wanted them to learn! What Red mean, Red do, and I deserve credit for our fine lady dogz learning Generous Pony's trade." He stomps a paw, and begins to leap towards the far wall of the Danger House, beginning to climb, "Grrrr... me pack leader, me deserve respect from loud mouthy smarty-pants Copper dog..." he mumbles on exit.
>>
>>28380126
>>28379784
Twilight lets out a snort, blushing hotly as she tries to cover her laugh and hits you with her wing, "Sh-shut up, that is SO not appropriate reaction to seeing the moon falling around your head."

>>28379873
"You did what...? Well, I'll run a diagnostic on those symbols. I'll check on the *cough* G guy every so often, if they enter the metro line I might have a few ideas to keep C-545 off his shit list. Don't die out there."

>>28379873
>>28379784
Your chariot is boarded, and you zoom out of the cover of rocks away from the manhole at full speed across the Shade, the desolate wasteland zooming beneath you as you see Dome E-220 passing by not too far away as you stay low. Off in the distance, you can see the occasional caravan, roaming bands of bandits, or even mutants the size of ursa minors some distance away, but you keep your goal focused as you zoom on towards the Blaster's base. Twilight does her job as a healing glow passes over Luke and Nero, healing them over the time passed during travel. She comments as she looks out, "I didn't see this much of it before... I really can't believe this is ALL that's left of Equestria. It looks so lifeless. So hopeless."

As you begin to approach near where the map commented before, you manage to peer ahead and get a decent look at the structure: their Dome located nearby in the mountains less than a kilometer away, the highlight of your view is the large military outpost, surrounded by thick walls and hiding dozens if not hundreds of armed long-range weaponry, and three control towers raising above the other buildings in the base. Behind them guarding their rear is the indescribable heat and light of the sun, on the outskirts of the Shade.
>>
>>28380133
>>28379818
You manage to successfully repair a wound with Honey's added incentive, restoring yourself to 7/4 with the repairs. But the impact of the large car with Bulldozer's last swing brings you back down to 1/4

That, however, is all he can manage: you rip and shred through the car he swings as your blow lands directly into his chest, the Bulldozer letting out one last huff of pain before you send him careening to the floor, skidding as he holds his chest in pain, unable to stand as he simply wheezes, "AGGH... ugh... d-damn... n-no fucking way..." he says as his muscles strain to move across the floor. "W-when did you..."

After your charge he lays helpless on the ground near the vaporizing sunlight, you hear a sharp growl from behind, and suddenly your world is shaken. A massive blow strikes at your back, alarms blaring as the force of it sends Crumple tumbling away towards where Bulldozer lies and the shaking rattles Honey as well (2/5 for Honey, 0/3 for Crumple)
>Defense Negation: passive; Negates all defensive abilities [including DR, Huge, Trap, Block/Dodge actions, etc].

You hear, "Is that really all you could do? I was told you two had history, that you had beaten her before! Must I really do everything myself?"
[1d10+5]
>>
>>28380126
"This isn't a castle, its a dome. And with all the trouble they're causing this far out, they have ot be up to something with this kind of defense."
Onyxia complains as she pries the ring off her, coat glowing. She stands up, stepping to Steel as he's shocked back and grabs his shoulder.
"Like I said, it should easily break open after we jump out of here. Once you're out, cut the door down as hard as you can. Got it?"
She asks, pulling him closer.

"Go."
She states, warping them back to the real world, facing the door.
>>
>>28380126
Southern continues to fix up Dog clothing on the side. [1d10]

As Red leaves, Copper and Southern giggle at his tantrum, both adding in cruel whispers and taunts to the other dogs sewing with them; a mixture of ladylike and crass snark. They continue to gossip and joke with the other dogs as they sew.
>>
>>28380141
There isn't much time for Crumple to gloat as it goes down from, who Honey can only assume to be....
"You griffon shit pussy."

Despite that, Crumple still attempts to get back up.
>Instant, Crumple's
[1d10]

>Also doing instant Honey in the chance to save time
[1d10]
>>
>>28380141
>>28380192
Honey shakes her head, growling to herself a bit at how hard of an impact that was. Nonetheless, she channels that fury into more quick healing on Crumple.
>Repair
[1d10]

Back and at it, Crumple turns to face his attacker. Crumple then looks at Bulldozer, shooting the tail out near Bulldozer's hand.
"Grab on, I don't want you caught in this."
Either bulldozer accepting and being dragged, or moving near him itself, Crumple keeps Bulldozer close and out of any blast radius.

Back to the attacker, Crumple laughs.
"Didn't anypony tell you?"
The speakers flip open, and they begin to flare up.
"NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE!"

>Flaming Decay Wrath
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28380133
Luke blinks dumbfounded, he is momentarily awestruck "Is Tartarus Frozen! Did I just make you laugh? I think thats like the first time you've laughed at any of my jokes. Thats usually the sort of shtick that -uh well, that only Sterling would laugh at."

Lukewarm takes another swig of his drink and looks at the moon again. This time with a more thoughtful glance. "Hay, Twilight. You think there's an afterlife. Does anything go on after a guy kicks the bucket?" Luke leans over the edge of the chariot "Y'know just askin cuz with you being an alicorn and all, you'd be the girl to ask.. Curious."

>>28380133
Luke peers down at the denizens of Equestria as he hangs his head over the edge of the chariot. He churns spit in his mouth and drops on a loogie on someone probably. "Eh, it looks like everyone's having a good time." Luke says in response to Twilight's comment.

>>28380133
>>28379873
The searing light behind the fortress burns a headache into Lukewarm. He looks downward instead. "So how exactly are we gonna bust into that?"
>>
>>28380133
Nero looks to Twilight, looking over the terrain as He flies, the strange creatures and ruins far from His mind as He continues contemplating the words of the other Lukewarm, and their implications.

He keeps staring off into space, straight ahead as they make it to the base, slowly down from the great speeds of the chariot to a coasting velocity of about 40 MPH and landing as He slowly approaches the Dome, keeps His eyes open for any bullshit.
>>
>>28380261
"The dead go to the realm of Lamashtu at death, Lukewarm. A land of mud and grey, deep beneath the ground, a joyless, lightless, loveless place." Nero comments when Luke asks about the afterlife. As they approach the gates to the Dome, Nero grabs the reins more tightly.

"With any luck, they won't shoot us unless we provoke them. Failing that, I have a few ideas."
>>
>>28380177
"Hmph. Same difference." He comments on the Dome, "he looks to you, "But agreed. They have something they want to protect. Let's see what that is."

As you give the command and pull him close, he nods and smiles, "Understood. How's taking charge feel, by the way?" he asks before you let them out of the Shadowscape, reaching it high above his head before slamming it down against the walls. Once you exit, you think you can see movement on the other side of the hole, and you see the orbs behind you beginning to approach. "HAAA!"
>Attacking from stealth, autocrits
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1]

>>28380188
Despite the added effort of the dogs to make your work seemingly last the entire day, Southern's spare strings (not dedicated to the Masterwork) does a good job of keeping up with demand, putting completed clothes into a neat pile on a clean metal-scrap plate that Grey brings out for you to put the finished clothes on, as more of the dogs circle around to retrieve their wares.

After Red leaves, the female dogs taking notes snicker along with you, one in a turquoise scarf whispering (very loudly), "Red all bark and very little bite. He look out for dogs, he done okaaaaay by dogs, but he so small compared to last boss. He get 'Red' title only through sheer luck!"

Another with a pair of rusted orange earrings hanging from her lips states, "His head too big for little body, and almost half of Danger House not crazy about his idea for Big Green coming right through Danger House..."
>>
>>28380395
>>28380192
>>28380225
The blow seemed to do a lot more damage than you'd think, several systems venting and your cozy Breezie home alight with flames on lower decks. As Crumple stands and shoots out the tail near Bulldozer's hand, he refuses to grab on, instead roaring at the pony in the cloak as he forces you to drag him away instead, "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!? I didn't ask for your fucking help, this is MY fight to win!"

Before you fire off your wrath, the thrusting spear comes at Crumple's chassis again, striking as your systems are torn apart on the inside by the sheer blow. "TO LOSE! You pathetic cow, you don't see when you've lost?! Now you force me to dirty my hooves with this..."

As the cloaked pony rescinds his spear, your fiery-speakers blast out at full force, the figure being thrown by the fiery blow and sent flying into another junk pile that collapses as the flames seem to roast him alive. However, as the flames roar, you see the cloaked figure standing up strongly as a silhouette in the flames, steadily walking out of them towards you despite the heavy damage
>Escape Artist to avoid helpless

"Someone should have taught YOU that, insect..." he snarls, and as he approaches you begin to hear more explosions rocking the lower deck, the last attack having done serious damage as one such explosion rocks Honey herself in the cockpit, directly to the face
>Crumple 0/1
>Honey 0/3
>>
>>28380390
"It'd be better without all these delays and blockades."
She grumbles at Steel's comment.

As they come out of the shadows, Onyxia drops her Gunlance from her shoulder, catching it in her hooves as it hums and glows red. Aiming past Steel, she fires just as he slashes at the door, unloading a powerful blast to melt down the door after he moves.
>Overload, Autocrit [1d10+4]
>>
>>28380390
[sewing continues in the background] [1d10]

"I was under the impression more dogs were keen on that stupid plan. I heard it was a big worm or a slug or something?"
Copper continues to work on the string, occasionally hopping out of the chest to get some water and devour some cookies she stole from Southern's stash.
>>
>>28380390
>>28380261
Twilight grunts, and hits Luke with her wing, "Ooookay, hot shot, don't let it go to your head... it was the timing that made it funny. That's it."

As you mention Sterling, she grows a little more quiet, but shutters as you ask about the Afterlife. "A-as much as I'd understand that line of thinking, Luke, not even Celestia knows what comes after death. I know there has to be SOMETHING." She looks down, "Necromancers and mages have communed with spirits and the deceased for millennia. But none of them have ever mentioned exactly what realm they hail from or what it's like. If it's heaven, hell, whatever. I'm a believer of what my own eyes can perceive, Luke... so I can't say what version I believe in since I've never seen it myself."

Twilight looks out over the horizon as they soar high above the Shade, shaking her head, "They have a lot more strength than they might give themselves credit for, surviving through this."

>>28380265
During the flight as Nero contemplates, Twilight flattens her ears. "Nero, are you alright? You've been kind of quiet since we left the repair station."

>>28380261
>>28380265
Looking ahead at the base, she shakes her head, "I'm hoping 'knocking and asking politely' works."

However, as the chariot makes its final approach towards the Dome, you all see a few bright lights stem out from the military base adjacent to it, and the distant sound of whistling filling your ears. "A-and those other ideas would be?"

>>28380403
>Sorry, but I forgot to account for a successful Repair roll here
>0/2
>>
>>28380481
>>28380225
>Also music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-gGaszqikI
>>
>>28380403
>>28380481
Honey coughs a bit, trying to shake off the explosion and get herself back into the game.
>Instant
[1d10]

Crumple, likewise, attempts to do the same.
>Crumple instant
[1d10]
>>
>>28380491
Honey mashes all the buttons she can to get Crumple back up.
[1d10]
>>
>>28380498
>>28380491
>Last chance for Crumple to get his shit together, this time trying Huge
[1d10]
>>
>>28380508
>>28380498
>>28380491
Not quite last chance before. Last chance THIS time.
>>
File: Doctor Cox.gif (619KB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Cox.gif
619KB, 376x282px
>>28380547
>ignore that I forgot to roll
[1d10]
>>
>>28380481
Nero looks over to Twilight.

"Oh. I was lost in thought. Ignore it." the king says as they approach and land [per last post]
>>28380481
"Hold on tight!" Nero says, rushing slapping the reins, speedily heading towards the Dome's entrance.

[1d10+3] Hauling ass
>>
>>28380310
>>28380481
LukeWarm grimaces when Nero explains his version of the afterlife "Well Nero if your plan was to make me depressed it worked. I don't wanna go to a place. I hope to high fuckin heaven Sterling's not in a place like that. When I die of cancer I wanna go wherever Sterling went, and I hope we're somewhere that has good cider so he can drink like before."

>>28380310
LukeWarm erects himself from his slouch and has a worried expression "Hay I'm not guaranteed for Lamashoe cuz I'm one of your little helpers am I??"

>>28380481
>"A-and those other ideas would be?"
In response Luke takes his rifle out and cocks it and his cat peaks out of his bag.
>>
>>28380595
"The land of the dead makes no distinctions between slaves and kings, noble or vulgar, strong or weak, Lukewarm. All who perish descent into the grave. Why do I became an immortal?" Nero asks as they rush along.
>>
>>28380618
Why do you think I*
>>
>>28380451
Both you and Steel charge through the shadowscape with swords blazing, as it were: Steel's first cut sadly bounces off of the shielding, but his second cut slices a massive triangle next to the hole. Your powerful blast from the gunlance knocks it down entirely, the two of you spilling through the shutters' melted defenses into a large loading bay, three hallways to your left, center, and right and a massive crane/several huge looking construction vehicles loading large parts scattered around the bay. "We're in!"

As Steel shouts, you see about a dozen troopers coming down the left and center corridor. They're pony shaped, and mostly fully covered, but you notice they seem to have odd extremities to them, every one with a few extra limbs, bizarre body shapes, glowing eyes, etc. "They made it in! You there, FREEZE!" They ready lasers as the dozen storm the bay, "You're surrounded!"

>>28380469
>The pile of clothes decreases by more than half, and scores of the dogs are going to and from their dens to retrieve the newly repair/tailored clothes for them, sniffing them intently as they do so.

Rusty Orange lowers her gaze, "More than half house is on board, is why Red not hanging from Sun Stones on ceiling. We try so many other things to stop the Dome and its shakings they get desperate, but other dogs still think it BAD idea..."

Turquoise nods her head, "Yes, that basically what Big Green like. No dog knows where it came from, but generations ago it destroyed old Danger House without warning. Seemed to be after every shiny Dogs had back then. It stay where old House was all this time, and Red thinks," she points at the trail, "It leading through NEW House, just because it only way to get Big Green to Dome, is worth chancing it destroying this one too."
>Cookies successfully swiped from Southern's stash with Southern nonethewiser. Thieving dogs gonna thieve.
>>
>>28380666

>>28380491
>>28380551
Honey and Crumple both manage to stand (5/3 and 7/2, respectfully) as Bulldozer looks on injured and helpless on the ground, pounding a fist into the dirt as he shouts, "CRUMPLE! You fucking tin head, turn around! Y-you're real fight isn't HALF done yet, that bastard ain't.... grrr... taking THIS from me!"

As Crumple manages to stand, you see Lead Head jostled slightly to your side from the combat, and through your view screen you see the cloaked pony raise up the spear once more, "You are finished....!" He snarls, and roars as he thrusts his spear into you
[1d10+3]

>>28380595
Twilight nods her head and looks at Nero, "Yeah... I don't know what the afterlife will be like but, Celestia says she thinks it's a more peaceful place. That's the kind of afterlife I'd like to go for. Some place me and my friends can be together for all eternity."

>>28380566
"Ah... alright. Let me know if I can help with anything."

>>28380566
>>28380595
As Luke cocks the laser rifle, Twilight grimaces, the missiles quickly approaching from the base and steadily gaining speed, your attempts to lose them proving unsatisfactory as the missiles home, weave, and bob according to even the chariot's incredible speed, state of the art seeker technology. It moves in close, it will hit before you reach the entrance of the Dome...
[1d10+1]

As Twilight puts up a bubble in shock.
[1d10+2] Inure: Rockets

And as Nero nears the dome, you hear a loud, boisterous speaker sounding out from the front of the Dome,
>"AVERT COURSE! GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM OR WE WILL BLOW YOUR ASS OUT OF THE SKY!"
>>
>>28380666
Onyxia rushes inside with Steel as the door is blown down, feeling triumphant that they finally broke though and left a path for those other dogs Red said wanted to assault the Dome too. She tosses the overheating gunlance on her back, sinking into her shadowy form.

Her head darts side to side as the swarm of ponies descend on them, guns at the ready. She is unfazed by their threat, grabbing Steel again and pulling him in as she vanishes them from sight into the shadowscape.
>Shadow Warp, Auto

"Good, now we can find an shutdown whatever they're doing to cause those earthquakes."
She says with determination as they stand in the shadows, crouched in anticipation to make a charge through this facility to find their target.
>>
>>28380671
Crumple gives a mechanical growl as the robot death glares Cad down.
"We can settle that shitfest later. Seeing as how this fucker interrupted us!"
Crumple turns to Bulldozer.
"For now, though, we get away. This son of a bitch can't kill anything unless it is weakened scraps since he is that much of a waste of life," Crumple says, loud enough for Cad to hear, "unlike you and I. And besides, if it wasn't obvious, this fucker is going to kill you instead of pay you, whether you won or not. And the only one who gets to kill you is me, got that?"

"This next part is gonna seem weird, but," there is some hesitation, then finally, "well...I guess you'll see very soon."
Crumple's head opens, and the pilot inside attempts to make as little of an appearance as possible before shrinking Bulldozer down.

The head quickly closes as Cad approaches.
"You interrupted something special, god of the shit piles and jerker of his own tiny dick," Crumple says as it works what knowledge Nero told into its insults, "call it me running if you want, but then again, a not-a-badass like you would call it that, now wouldn't you. But know this," Crumple says as it scoops Bulldozer into the storage area, then motions to whatever burns may be on Cad, "I have you branded as my bitch. And once daddy has had some sleep, I'll make sure you get that spiked hoof up your ass you want so damn badly. So long, my little fuckcolt of a 'god.'"

Any last words to be had from Cad, Crumple merely laughs over them and stonesinks into the ground for a smooth-as-can-be getaway.
>Stonesink
>>
File: Chariot4.gif (153KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
Chariot4.gif
153KB, 1024x780px
>>28380671
"Knowing all that you do of death, why would you expect the end result is pleasant?" Nero asks the alicorn.

"The priests of My people are wiser then those of the South, when they tell us hard truths rather then unwholesome delusions."
>>28380671
>Wasn't weaving, was getting closer to the Dome. Also we're on the ground right now.

As the missile flies closer, Nero hits the reins as Twilight's shield comes up protecting them.

Nero turns to Twilight and Luke.

"If this doesn't work, I need you to teleport us in as soon as we're in range. Do you understand?" Nero says as the wind sweeps through His mane.

A portal opens up near Nero's hoof, as He draws His spear, lacing the T-Shirt Nero borrowed [stole] from Lukewarm over it, and lifting the white banner of peace upright on His chariot.

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Fervor Diplomacy
>>
>>28380728
Steel readies his sword, the heavy armor horse charging already at the new combatants with blood-lust in his eye-slots before you warp both of yourselves back into the Shadowscape, Steel stopping dead in his tracks as he cuts at the empty space. "Hrmph. Could have taken that one." He smiles, "I admit, I'm enjoying this approach so far. But understood," he looks around the shadow-scape, and as you do you see the odd guards reacting,

>"T-they vanished?! What the hell?"
>"I just saw a cloak..."
>"You mean a device?"
>"No, like, a LITERAL cloak!"
>One in the front takes charge, "Contact the Master, we have to put the whole Dome on lockdown. Keep the Swingers on Level 1, don't start a panic. Project Eff-Em-Tee-Tee-Em is still in effect. Geigaro is probably already checking the cameras for heat signatures."

Steel looks to the three corridors, left right and center, "Hmm... which way? They mentioned 'levels' just now, this place could be huge.

>>28380782
Bulldozer groans, "Ho-how about NOW? I'm just getting my second wind here..." he says as he struggles to stand up, his healing factor kicking in but slowly. He barely has time to blink as the shrinking ray is fired upon him, "Wait, what the fuuuuuuu......" he calls as he's shrunken down, not getting enough look at Honey before he's scooped into the large storage bay to be met later.

Caduceus can be heard audibly grinding his teeth at the sling of insults, a death rattle emerging from his throat as you begin to sink into the ground "RAAAAAGH! WHY YOU INSIGNIFICANT VULGAR SACK OF-" he roars as he throws his spear at the machine, the blow striking another vital system and causing more explosions within' Crumple's body (Crumple at 2/2, Honey at 0/2), but the Stonesink is successful, and Crumple dives beneath the solid rock as you hear the sounds of spear blows piercing above you. Along with an unintelligible but very audible continued string of insults and threats.
>>
>>28380937
>>28380866
Twilight gulps as the magical barrier springs up just in time, but as the rocket impacts it shatters her barrier in a single blast, more missiles on the way as the barrier falters and Twilight shakes her horn, "R-right! My barrier was only good for one it seems, those things can NOT hit us! Go for it!"

You charge down the front of the Dome, waving the white-flag up above your head the whole way on approach, an ancient chariot bearing a pony in a suit surely a strange sight for any watching. Twilight keeps her horn at the ready, the looks of the remaining missiles that were launched before looking like they're still poised for a direct course for the chariot. However, the seekers instead turn as if moved of their own according, circling like vultures high, high above the chariot.

The doors to the dome do not open, but you see that no more projectiles are fired from the nearby base either. You hear the speakers blare again
>"....UH. WE READ. APPROACH THE DOME DOORS SLOWLY. DO NOT TURN TOWARDS THE BASE BEHIND YOU. KEEP WEAPONS HOLSTERED. YOU GET NO SECOND CHANCES OUTSIDERS."

You see up ahead the large double doors of a long narrow hallway open, ready to accept your approach as you glide in. As you move through the hall (track marks leaving a line on the white tiles), you find yourselves eventually opened up into a large docking bay like a hangar... and in three different directions, you see the large barrels of hover-tanks tanks aiming down your chariot upon entry from the left, right, and in front of you.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.