[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I stopped watching the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1469846598106.png (134KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1469846598106.png
134KB, 724x611px
>tfw I stopped watching the show
>>
>>28376686
heres your reply so no one else has to sully themselves.
>>
God we're so sick of this as a species. We're gettin over it. It was cute for a while... buncha mumbling autists re-hashing the same three aspects of online communal disintegration borne out of their hellish welfare-class absent-fathered lifestyle in which half their closest friends jerk off to their dozen horse waifus and get persecuted for being crooked by a warring faction of comparably hopeless dirtbags, we then proceeded to make pitched-up remixes of the show and actual music by other people who actually bothered to hone a talent instead of autotuning & saying self-aggrandizing pro-brony bullshit over a myriad of uncleared samples. We did it for a good half-decade, we wore the shirts, bragged to our parents, we kept the stickers on our bumper stickers and stopped bending the brim, we mixed up some sizzurp out of curiosity... but it's all over now. We're years wiser. We look back and sneer inwardly at what used to be cool. now... now it's just more low culture. It's all still being shat out, but interest is waning quick. Pretty soon this garbage show will be as marginal in appeal as it was always meant to be, garbled through the television of the television while visiting your best friends' ex-wife's house. Good riddance, shit sucks.
>>
File: 1472838336967.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472838336967.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>28376686
Complimentary (You) for trying.
Now here's the arguments anyone could possibly present:
>fan of the fandom
>leave if you don't like it
>leave if you don't watch
Now that that's over with let's let this thread die.
>>
>>28376686
Dumb poster.
>>
>>28376686
Literally nobody cares
>>
File: .jpg (131KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
131KB, 500x291px
>mfw every time I see a fan of the fandom
>>
>i have no le followers on le twitter so ill just post whatever i do on le 4chins, they'll sure like my le threads xDXDXDXDXD
>>
File: laughter stops.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>28376848
>Using le
>>
>>28376939
>>
>>28376755
I hopped on the pone train mid 1st season, I watched this fandom grow and become what it has become, I watched the bans and how it overwhelmed 4chan itself with its shit posting.

I remember the day Faust came here, when Twilight became princess and the huge shitstorm that ensued.

It's only fitting I now get to watch it die and fade into obscurity, remembered only by former horse fuckers, a chapter of our life over as we shatter to the four winds.
remember You're Gonna Carry That Weight
>>
>>28377022
this is only an awful chapter of your life that you'll forget as soon as possible
>>
>>28377022
DUST IN THE WIND
http://youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
>>
>>28376686
have a (You)
also(taking this b8 because I dont care),you can't avoid it either
you have the rest of your life to avoid it without being curious
only one moment or day of interest and your thread is screwed
>>
File: reddit irony.png (214KB, 1378x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reddit irony.png
214KB, 1378x2000px
>>28377008
Now you see, you are only on the first level of irony making fun of reddit language back in the early 2010's, now on the second layer of irony people got tired of people like you using such ridiculous language, they do not assume you are unironic, they are aware you are being ironic but hate your irony. To only be on the first layer of irony, you are too much of a pleb to see layers above your own.
>>
>>28376686
Well done, I did too.

Must suck to be so stuck in josh haber and jim miller ride. Enjoy your non canon characters and character undevelopment.
>>
File: Rainbow 102 .png (180KB, 1701x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow 102 .png
180KB, 1701x1080px
>>28376686
Your loss dude. Sageing this shit.
>>
>>28376686
>>
>>28376686
bump
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.