[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: rarity.gif (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
rarity.gif
2MB, 720x405px
>Generosity's Jewels tree gets a revamp almost as bad as Laughter's Party of One
>Grateful Smooch's nerf removed
>Get Dirty's buff too short to matter now

It's like they don't want us to use any other specs.

How did your Element fair, /mlp/? Kindnessfags still on suicide watch?
>>
>>28372916
I'm trying to do the "Crystals are Forever" quest, but I can't find Shining Armor anywhere in the Crystal Empire? Somebody help??
>>
>>28372936
Have you talked to Spike and told him what parapets are?

What's your element, by the way?
>>
>>28372953

Generosity. Inb4

>generosity

Get fucked Magic niggers
>>
>>28373041
Loyaltyfag here, I'm specced in the Ten Seconds Flat tree and got the faction skills from Shadowbolts. Want me to carry you? I need another Generosity player because my Honestyfag friend needs the buffs. What're you specced in?
>>
>MLP Online
I must know what this is.
>>
>>28373112
Look up King of the Hill Online. Sorry.
>>
> Hardcore Kindness from launch
> Nerf fucks over summoning and minions
> Half my skills do fucking nothing
> Out DPSed by fucking jewel generosity players

Is this the end?
>>
>>28373115
That helps very little.
>>
>>28373115
Got discontinued ages ago, you can barely find anything about it anymore

>>28373152
just hop in and play with us
>>
File: wut.png (282KB, 673x459px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
282KB, 673x459px
>>28373112
>>
>tfw autistic
>pretend to play fake games on internet forums
>>
What do you guys think about the new "Siege of the Crystal Kingdom" Raid? I personally think that the bosses are nicely designed, but I don't get why or how Cadence became evil so sudden.
>>
Are Chaos users OP or just on a really shitty connection? It's hard to hit those bastards even when using Cauldron Bubbles lvl 22 AoE spell
>>
fucking bugfags stop transforming and backstabbing me rreee
>>
>>28373311
She's the changeling queen, you dolt. Don't sleep with her otherwise she will steal all your hard-earned friendship points.
>>
Trying to get 6 different elements in the same herd has always proven to be shit. Everyone constantly has to check to see if they have enough friendship level and always have to recharge their element amulets otherwise everyone ends up being incompatible with one another.
>>
I suggest we make 2-element clans only. Loyalty+Honesty. Magic+Loyalty. Kindness+Honesty, Generosity+Kindness.
>>
Anyone wanna drink a smoothie with me or join me in the Falling of the Leaves? I need a higher friendship level to interact with the other elements more effectively.

Also I have a Laughter element friend which will throw a party in a few hours, she'll pimp up all her party boosters for a party of 12. That should really help us raise our friendship level enough to do magic.
>>
>>28373112
Y'ever played Ed Edd and Eddy Online?
>>
>>28373388
>No Laughter

Look, I know the Party of One tree was nerfed, but Rock Farmer or Party Cannoneer are still entirely viable. Party of One went against the core mechanics of the game anyway, it's supposed to be a co-op experience.
>>
>MLP Online
>not Buckball 2k17
Nerds
>>
>>28373452
t. brodude
>>
File: dashShock.png (188KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
dashShock.png
188KB, 900x1272px
>>28373415
>Party of One went against the core mechanics of the game anyway, it's supposed to be a co-op experience.
>co-op experience.
>Party of One
>Party

Holy fucking shit. I just got this. This is fucking genius. Sacred throbbing cockatrice testicles, this exact pun has to be implemented in a legit game, it's that good.
>>
>>28373452

>they shit out a new one with an updated roster and one missing feature every year
>>
>>28373479
>Legit

Are you implying that I've wasted all the hours I put in MLP Online?
>>
>>28373518
C'mon, anon, we all know that a literal toy commercial game will never go even remotely competitive.
Starting locations might seem fine to you at the moment, but that's just the result of the recent bandwagon jump from a bunch of flashmobbing normies.
End-content has arguably decent amount of oldfags still playing this shit for no good reason, but the mid-level content is a fucking wasteland.
And devs do nothing to fix that - the only thing they need is the fact of the game existence - anything else is excessive and essentially wasted money.
>>
>>28373544
No, no, they're gonna add a seventh class, it'll change everything! It'll change everything. The players will come in droves. It'll be just like release day, you'll see!
You'll see.
:^(
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.