[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So will starlight beat them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (66KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
66KB, 1024x980px
Will starlight become an alicorn before the other 5 of the mane six do?
>>
I want this to happen just for the shitstorm alone.
>>
>>28371355
>>
>>28371340
I hope so. The boring 6 had their run. All that's left is for purple cunt lose her wings
>>
>>28371340
Since becoming an alicorn pretty much ruins the character... I sure do hope she does. Couldn't happen to a more deserving shit.
>>
File: 1435963068889.jpg (15KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1435963068889.jpg
15KB, 350x296px
>>28371368
>Boring 6
>Thinking Glimmer is better
>>
No. She's going to make a heroic sacrifice in order to save Equestria at the end of this season finale.
>>
>>28371539
It turns out that starlight is the embodiment of part of the EOH's magic, incarnated into pony form.

Only by killing herself or dying could she pass on her magic to the rightful owners, the mane six.
>>
>>28371549
i actually wouldn't mind that. it would explain starlight's sue level magic.
>>
>>28371340
>before the other 5 of the mane six do?
that implies the other 5 ever will.
>>
>>28371528

At least Twilicorn
Dont tell me you like her now?
/mlp/ has gotten soft
>>
File: twiggy frown.png (225KB, 427x654px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy frown.png
225KB, 427x654px
>>28373278
What's not to like?
>>
>>28373305
That frown.
Turn that frown upside down!
Along with the rest of her head.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.